EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptians Living Abroad » Post ur pic ! (Page 37)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 74 pages: 1  2  3  ...  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  ...  72  73  74   
Author Topic: Post ur pic !
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now tell me again Dawn, what is your relation to Egypt? He lived in Egypt before?
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DawnBev
Member # 11276

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DawnBev     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, not lived in Egypt, but worked and lived in Israel for several years, and done a lot of travelling around the Middle East.

We have a lot of holidays in Egypt, its Sam's favourite holiday destination at the moment and I enjoy it as well. One of these days we might go further afield but he always asks to go back to the same place, same resort, same hotel cos he made friends with a trainee waiter, Ahmed, just a few years older than him, and meets up with him after his shift to play football. Sometimes he even 'works' with Ahmed if he at the ice-cream section, then Sam gets to eat lots of ice-cream!

Posts: 1056 | From: UK, Middle East & Europe | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh that's so nice. There are so many kind people here in Egypt, I'm not surprised he would like it so much. [Smile] I hope you get to come back soon, let me know and we'll meet up for some ice cream. [Wink] [Smile]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DawnBev
Member # 11276

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DawnBev     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
will do!!!!

I like ALL flavours!! [Smile]

Posts: 1056 | From: UK, Middle East & Europe | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alchemist
Member # 12318

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alchemist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like ice cream.........and cake. [Wink]
Posts: 1879 | From: Going to Graceland | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
Icon 2 posted      Profile for SayWhatYouSee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Alchemist:

At the same time? [Eek!]
Posts: 2953 | From: Slightly south of Azkaban. | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shebah
Member # 12165

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shebah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^^Yup. It's a big thing here. Usually at birthdays parties. Yummy [Big Grin]

--------------------
شكرا و أللام عليكم
شيبى

Posts: 2133 | From: Redneckland | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alchemist
Member # 12318

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alchemist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SayWhatYouSee:
quote:

At the same time? [Eek!]
SWYS, now you know why americans are so fat. [Big Grin]
Posts: 1879 | From: Going to Graceland | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rumicrazieluv
Member # 12053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rumicrazieluv     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

At the same time? [Eek!]
At pizza uno they have a desert called WOW- it is a brownie with a molten choclate center and vanilla ice cream topper, words cant even describe it..........
Posts: 1121 | From: Too crazy to look at a freakin map to find out.. | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted      Profile for SayWhatYouSee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Rumicrazieluv:
quote:
quote:
quote:

At the same time? [Eek!]
At pizza uno they have a desert called WOW- it is a brownie with a molten choclate center and vanilla ice cream topper, words cant even describe it..........
OMG, I take it back! Who wouldn't like the dessert Rumi describes? [Razz] [Razz] [Big Grin] PS: Alchemist, I've just remembered that Americans describe cake and candy slightly differently to us Brits.
Posts: 2953 | From: Slightly south of Azkaban. | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[IMG]http://i17.tinypic.com/43zglte.jpg[/IMG]
Hi thought youd like to see a spring day in Keukenhof Holland

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
omg im so rubbish at this
why can i never get it right
Might take a few goes, heheheheh

and now it wont even send, do you guys also have to wait ages after sending one post, oh thats annoying

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member

omg still bad, wht the hell i do wrong each time, i think i achieved it only one time ever alone, and i keep trying but he wont go

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
**** im sick of it now

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Im bloody giving up
no chance to put this dam thing there

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Former ES Member and Moving Away
Member # 10626

Icon 3 posted      Profile for Former ES Member and Moving Away     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To fix the link just remove the [IMG]. [Smile]

Before:

After:

http://i17.tinypic.com/43zglte.jpg

Posts: 820 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 10626

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Former ES Member and Moving Away     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Posts: 820 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
hey cool, thanks, youre the best, i dont know you but thanks a bunch

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Member # 10626

Icon 3 posted      Profile for Former ES Member and Moving Away     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by yorkshire rose:
hey cool, thanks, youre the best, i dont know you but thanks a bunch

Tell me something, did the entire picture load for you? Or just a portion of it?

http://i17.tinypic.com/43zglte.jpg

yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
its gone again

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Member # 10626

That's odd. It fully loaded awhile back and now it doesn't. I sent you a PM, maybe that will help you. [Smile]
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
hey thanks youre great, really, im so bad at it
i keep trying , and i want to suceed but i really am so happy you helped me

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Member # 10626

Not a problem. I'm not sure how helpful I was, but I was glad to oblige. You're welcome. [Smile]
Buck Naked
Member # 13323

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Buck Naked     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
anybody want to see my pic?
Posts: 135 | From: I leave you with your misery, a friend who won't betray! | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
yes put it on

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Buck Naked
Member # 13323

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Buck Naked     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
yes put it on

Put what on what? [Confused]
Posts: 135 | From: I leave you with your misery, a friend who won't betray! | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alchemist
Member # 12318

Your thong, duh!
locale
Member # 12632

Icon 1 posted      Profile for locale     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh dear God.

Sorry, just had to, Alchemist!!! [Big Grin]

YR..those flowers are gorgeous!! And all the more better to look at since we got SNOW again today. [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 210 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
heheheheh so funny alchemist
heheh im wetting my thong
thanks the flowers are heaven\

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Buck Naked
Member # 13323

Rate Member
Don't you still want to see me? I'm hot I'm sexy & all wetty
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
yes i do come on lets see

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

seabreeze
Member # 10289

[Eek!]
Buck Naked
Member # 13323

Rate Member
quote:
yes i do come on lets see

You sound like a hottie, my kind of gal! I will show you mine if you show me yours *wink wink* [Smile]
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://xe1.xanga.com/4caa74727403372700754/b48960557.jpg

buck naked or is it ? [Confused]
read the small letters ..
hehehe,, him /she is funny .

Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
you show me youres first, then i will show you mine

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

trababe
Member # 11777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for trababe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi york rose i loved that pic the flowers look lovely its been so nice here for last couple of weeks but changed now never mind not long before i get the lovely sun of egypt [Big Grin]
Posts: 477 | From: lancashire england | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Hi trababe
i hope you have a really wonderful time in egypt, when are you going?
Going to see youre sweet heart?
have a lovely time
xxx

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Buck Naked
Member # 13323

Rate Member
I've seen your picture and your spell obscures the beauty of the Yorkshire Rose in your name
trababe
Member # 11777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for trababe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Hi trababe
i hope you have a really wonderful time in egypt, when are you going?
Going to see youre sweet heart?
have a lovely time
xxx

i am going four weeks today by this time we will have just got back to our appartment with 3 kids that will be no doubt be very tired lol
yeah i am going to see my sweetheart but this time will come back as his wife en sha allah [Big Grin]
hope things are ok with you too honey

Posts: 477 | From: lancashire england | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Oh my god, i wish i was there for this
You will marry this time, wow
So wonderful, Im so happy for you
and really jealous
Things areent to bad, i just want to go back, i hope soon, really, im planning already

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

trababe
Member # 11777

Rate Member
[QUOTE]Originally posted by yorkshire rose:
Oh my god, i wish i was there for this
You will marry this time, wow
So wonderful, Im so happy for you
and really jealous
Things areent to bad, i just want to go back, i hope soon, really, im planning already
[/QUOand you would be most welcome honey i cant quite believe it myself i am just gettin things together now most things are packed just the paperwork side of it to be done lol

Buck Naked
Member # 13323

Rate Member
I have a picture of me bending over showing my boosies. is that ok to post on Egypt Search?
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
why not girl go for it
but youll get alot of hell for sure

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

MissNoor
Member # 12549

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MissNoor     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So is "buck naked" a he/she? Yorkie you are so pretty sweetie. I love your hair color!!! I hope to go to Egypt soon but somethings are pending right now so it is kinda on hold. My students all want to come along, yea right!hahha They are just so into seeing the amazing pyramids. I told them I will bring them picture if I do make it for the summer.
Posts: 446 | From: USA | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shebah
Member # 12165

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shebah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I make a dessert like that. It's way better than the ones you buy. [Wink] [Big Grin]
Posts: 2133 | From: Redneckland | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Buck Naked:
I have a picture of me bending over showing my boosies. is that ok to post on Egypt Search?

Lot of hot air talk since you joined ES. Where is your action????
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Buck Naked
Member # 13323

Rate Member
I bet you would like to see, you naughty girl!
maxman
Member # 12150

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for maxman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Guys,i dont dare put my pic on here,ES might just Crash!!!!!!!!!!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 998 | From: UK,Egypt,east and central africa..... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
just add it maxman , go for it

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

This topic comprises 74 pages: 1  2  3  ...  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  ...  72  73  74   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com