EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptians Living Abroad » Post ur pic ! (Page 44)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 74 pages: 1  2  3  ...  41  42  43  44  45  46  47  ...  72  73  74   
Author Topic: Post ur pic !
henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for henita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Leito:
I'd post pictures of my boobs, but I'm underage.

ROFL [Big Grin]
Posts: 1339 | From: Om Leito | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Desertgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sashyra88:
quote:
Originally posted by Leito:
I'd post pictures of my boobs, but I'm underage.

ROFL [Big Grin]
I guess Leito's mailbox will be full with PM's by now. [Big Grin]
Posts: 2932 | From: Just now and then | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14248

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *********     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Amr
was a pleeeasure to meet up with ya [Cool]
don't worry Bono is safe and sound [Wink]

Posts: 3416 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ahmeds
Member # 9277

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ahmeds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hola , hope u guys are fine =)
how are you guys [Smile]
especially tigerlilly who forgot me [Frown]
wish my topic pleases u

i've to get a gift for this topic [Razz]
Ahmed

--------------------
if i weren't an egyptian , i would be an egyptian , [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 295 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ahmeds:
hola , hope u guys are fine =)
how are you guys [Smile]
especially tigerlilly who forgot me [Frown]
wish my topic pleases u

i've to get a gift for this topic [Razz]
Ahmed

Hi, Ahmeds, how are you? [Smile] [Smile] [Smile]

Of course I didn't forget you and I am happy that you found some time to check on ES. Yup, your thread is still going very strong. But please post more often!

Lovely greetings to you from Tigerlily!!!! [Smile]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is it already two years?

Yes, it is. Happy birthday, baby! [Smile]

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i64/tigerlilyegypt/scan0002-2.jpg

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Desertgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is it his birthday today??
Congratulations to the little boy!!
I hope he enjoys his birthdaycake and can blow out the 2 candles at once. [Smile]

Posts: 2932 | From: Just now and then | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes it is! But we won't celebrate until Saturday afternoon so Daddy is able to join the fun too. Last year when Misha turned 1 he was away in Iraq so at least this year we all want to be together to celebrate. Don't worry that little guy got extra spoiled today by me and it's not over yet! [Wink]
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Saturday afternoon so in synch with my birthday [Wink] .
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Mad Hatter
Member # 13599

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Mad Hatter         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.flickr.com/photos/cagedheat3/246859760/

Me and my main hoe.

Posts: 20 | From: Alice's Tea Party | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yana
Member # 11508

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yana     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/811/img0722qt7.jpg

ahhh
done couple of days agoo

Posts: 311 | From: Armenia | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Makbeta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are a beautiful girl, Yana.
Posts: 2807 | From: Europe | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Yana:
http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/811/img0722qt7.jpg

ahhh
done couple of days agoo

Very pretty eyes! HAPPY NEW YEAR to you and post more often on ES! [Smile]
egyptian7
Member # 12215

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egyptian7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
agree with makbeta

--------------------
islam

Posts: 2447 | From: cairo | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Momma_Dukes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Oldbag:
quote:
Originally posted by Physco & Proud:
quote:
Originally posted by oldbag:

Why are you lying on the floor [Big Grin]
Define Lying [Smile] most important Question why you are checking guys pics? [Big Grin]
Purely in the interests of research and as a public service to ES I met up with Amr to discover why he was lying on the floor and also to see if we would get arrested for being in public together. We didn't get arrested and after several hours research I now know why he was lying on the floor [Wink]

So, folks, make sure you are not eating and check out Oldbag and Amr .... [Eek!]

http://i23.tinypic.com/vrdm5l.jpg

http://i22.tinypic.com/2gxkadg.jpg

(Also, in the interests of truth and not causing the internet to break, I confess to editing out a zit [Razz] ).
[/QUOTE]

GOOD GOD!

Posts: 2757 | From: YOU CAN ONLY SEE WHAT I CHOOSE TO SHOW, THERE IS SO MUCH MORE YOU JUST DONT KNOW | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
good pictures amr and oldbag
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Habeeby
Member # 14429

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Habeeby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://i15.tinypic.com/6tda8ah.jpg

Just thought i would post this before i leave the forum - my daughter Emma and her puppy Roxy are posing in the background...

http://i4.tinypic.com/6yojsz6.jpg

This is my wonderful husband...

Ana bahebek awy Tito... Wahshny begnoon habeeby!

Posts: 1797 | From: By my husband's side | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
don't leave please or at least keep in contact with me yahoooooooooooooooooooo
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Habeeby:
http://i15.tinypic.com/6tda8ah.jpg

Just thought i would post this before i leave the forum - my daughter Emma and her puppy Roxy are posing in the background...

http://i4.tinypic.com/6yojsz6.jpg

This is my wonderful husband...

Ana bahebek awy Tito... Wahshny begnoon habeeby!

awww sha beautiful family
yr pretty Habeeby

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Makbeta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is that you Habeeby? Very nice! Don't go! [Frown]
Posts: 2807 | From: Europe | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
It's always nice to see how people look I am having fun chatting with on this forum.

Lovely pics, thanks for sharing, Habeeby!! [Smile] [Smile]

Pressure makes diamonds
Member # 14028

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pressure makes diamonds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yo sweet pics god bless her for you habeeby [Smile]

--------------------
Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Teach him how to fish and you get rid of him all weekend.
-- Zenna Schaffer
Some folks are wise and some otherwise.
-- Josh Billings

Posts: 1499 | From: Dark Side of the Moon | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Moniish
Member # 8613

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Moniish     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Me [Smile]

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=332128&l=81b82&id=685167915

Posts: 39 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
[Smile]
Why do you post so rarely Mona?

Pressure makes diamonds
Member # 14028

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pressure makes diamonds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lmao at fucking sweden its all good mona [Smile]

come and post more [Smile]

cheers
amr

--------------------
Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Teach him how to fish and you get rid of him all weekend.
-- Zenna Schaffer
Some folks are wise and some otherwise.
-- Josh Billings

Posts: 1499 | From: Dark Side of the Moon | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/7825/tinakm3.jpg
http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/6816/tina1987cs9.jpg

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
aaaaaaaawwwww tina youre pics are lovely.
I think you got a very beauiful face,
Dont listen to the others, you look so nice really

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
i dont care what she says!!i know i am pretty
she is just tryin to prove me into a fight!!!
it isnt gonna work thanks sweety!!

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Liar_Lanie
Member # 14540

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Liar_Lanie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.esnips.com/doc/1164d323-a124-4128-a084-7ef4b4309a49/me

I'll leave this up for about 10 minutes. This is me at work.

--------------------
Offend one offend all during the season.

Posts: 1455 | From: debtville | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo my god and u said i was ugly hahahaha
dont u have mirrors???

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Pressure makes diamonds
Member # 14028

Rate Member
[Big Grin]
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Zis iz za masheen.
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Reality_Meanie:

sono did you dye your hair ? it looks nice
Liar_Lanie
Member # 14540

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Liar_Lanie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MICKY A:
quote:

Ah never died my hair. Its a dark blonde and in office florescent lights it looks darker than it is.

You see when you don't die your hair it looks different in different amounts and forms of light.

And I do use a conditioner with sunblock. A special SPF of 30 to keep my hair from acquiring UV damage. You see over the years it can permenantly affect the quality of your hair. That includes chemical treatment, you perm, die, or sit out in the sun without SPF protection it will permenantly damage your hair follicles.

I also wear sunscreen year round in order to avoid sun damage.

Posts: 1455 | From: debtville | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:

Ah never died my hair. Its a dark blonde and in office florescent lights it looks darker than it is.

You see when you don't die your hair it looks different in different amounts and forms of light.

And I do use a conditioner with sunblock. A special SPF of 30 to keep my hair from acquiring UV damage. You see over the years it can permenantly affect the quality of your hair. That includes chemical treatment, you perm, die, or sit out in the sun without SPF protection it will permenantly damage your hair follicles.

whats the name of the conditioner i would like to try that!!!
Liar_Lanie
Member # 14540

quote:
Originally posted by tina kamal:
quote:
quote:
quote:

whats the name of the conditioner i would like to try that!!!
Some sort of Paul Mitchel, a detangler with sunscreen.

My aunt gets the shampoos and conditioners by the gallon and the entire family shares.

My grandma orchestrates this because she is an amazing tightwad. [Roll Eyes]

and gram is very concerned about my appearance, if any of us appear not to her satisfaction she will hound us in a very subdued and prime and proper way until we groom ourselves to her satisfaction.

I prim and primp out of fear! [Big Grin]

Alchemist
Member # 12318

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alchemist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice pic Sono, looks like you lost some weight. Still doing the bike riding? It's really good for you. Your hair looks good shorter too. [Smile]
Posts: 1879 | From: Going to Graceland | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Liar_Lanie
Member # 14540

quote:
Originally posted by Expecto Patronum (Alchemist):
Nice pic Sono, looks like you lost some weight. Still doing the bike riding? It's really good for you. Your hair looks good shorter too. [Smile]

Actually I had gained weight in that pic. It was the hottest part of the summer and a coworker wouldn't allow me to ride home from work in that heat so I gained 15lbs.

Last month I had not been cycling due to extreme cold and counties/cities are not doing ice and snow removal as they are required to. Its too dangerous.

I've had my hair short for about 9months and I am growing it out again.

I wish I could cycle tonight but a girlfriend is picking me up at 10pm because she knows I will get on the cycle regardless.

I think you are in SE coast, north carolina or something.

I've been looking into relocating for work. Only Seattle appears to be a good city for IT and for year round cyclists.

I hope in your section of the nation the winter hasn't been intense this year over other years like it has been for us in Minnesota.

At least the sun came out today. I hope it did in your neck of the woods too.

yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I cant get in to youre pic sono, is it really you? are you back with us, missed you, heheheheheheh well done you get youre weight off with youre cycling, oh i miss that, my weight has double, heheheheheheheheheh

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
quote:

she deleted it yorkie [Eek!]
Liar_Lanie
Member # 14540

quote:
Originally posted by yorkshire rose:
I cant get in to youre pic sono, is it really you? are you back with us, missed you, heheheheheheh well done you get youre weight off with youre cycling, oh i miss that, my weight has double, heheheheheheheheheh

who ever said I had a weight problem to begin with? People who have never met me? Because I have yet to meet anyone from these Egyboards.

I'd like to know who has actually seen me and verified it was me. Who?

gab
Member # 14577

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for gab     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

who ever said I had a weight problem to begin with? People who have never met me? Because I have yet to meet anyone from these Egyboards.

I can show some pic of you [Big Grin]
Posts: 366 | From: some day | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by gab:
quote:
quote:

I can show some pic of you [Big Grin]
O RLY?!
Habeeby
Member # 14429

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Habeeby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is Ramy a man,a woman or a transvestite? Here is his picture so you decide...

http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/5030/realuglyfacefc2.jpg

Posts: 1797 | From: By my husband's side | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramesses
Member # 13179

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramesses     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Habeeby:
Is Ramy a man,a woman or a transvestite? Here is his picture so you decide...

http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/5030/realuglyfacefc2.jpg

this is ur mother dude [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 552 | From: Cairo | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
i love you Ramesses even if this is your mother [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]
Ramesses
Member # 13179

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramesses     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
i love you Ramesses even if this is your mother [Big Grin] [Eek!]

http://i28.tinypic.com/11szgvq.jpg

[Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 552 | From: Cairo | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramesses
Member # 13179

Rate Member
shame on me

i forget your stamp MICKY A

congratulation dude

http://i25.tinypic.com/ri6mw0.jpg

im sure u know what this stamp means [Big Grin]

have fun [Wink]

Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
why do you keep posting your picture on alot of the threads , yes we know what you look like now but......

http://i26.tinypic.com/swzh9k.jpg

you can run but you cant hide from me [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Habeeby
Member # 14429

Micky bet you cannot beleive he is such an attractive man? Lol He looks just like his personality eh? [Big Grin]
  This topic comprises 74 pages: 1  2  3  ...  41  42  43  44  45  46  47  ...  72  73  74   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com