EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptians Living Abroad » Post ur pic ! (Page 45)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 74 pages: 1  2  3  ...  42  43  44  45  46  47  48  ...  72  73  74   
Author Topic: Post ur pic !
Ramesses
Member # 13179

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramesses     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i agree i look like my personality
and you too sweety looks like yours [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 552 | From: Cairo | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Habeeby:
Micky bet you cannot beleive he is such an attractive man? Lol He looks just like his personality eh? [Big Grin]

well he grows on you [Big Grin] that hat has to go though [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Razz]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Habeeby
Member # 14429

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Habeeby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Micky warts grow on you as well but you wouldn't want one of them would you? Lol
Posts: 1797 | From: By my husband's side | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramesses
Member # 13179

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramesses     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Micky warts grow on you as well but you wouldn't want one of them would you? Lol

http://i28.tinypic.com/2vcajgz.jpg
Posts: 552 | From: Cairo | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Habeeby
Member # 14429

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Habeeby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OOOOOOOPS Rambo is posting his family album again... Micky don't you think he has an attractive family [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 1797 | From: By my husband's side | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramesses
Member # 13179

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by MICKY A:
naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

does it hurts ? or you are enjoying ?

you have the weardeast way to express enjoying [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Ramesses
Member # 13179

Rate Member
quote:
OOOOOOOPS Rambo is posting his family album again... Micky don't you think he has an attractive family [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

all the family now did it to you dude ... you are a famous here [Big Grin] [Big Grin] we will not think of a replacement soon .. but u must proove to be strong and never complain ..

http://i28.tinypic.com/ayvbsx.jpg

can u deal with this size ? [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
i like it habeeby he has a very attractive family [Razz]

and love his new name you gave him RAMBO or did you say rambutt [Big Grin] love you ram [Wink]

the size doesnt matter its how you use it

Ramesses
Member # 13179

Rate Member
i can use it the way u like .. just tell me ur favourite [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Habeeby
Member # 14429

Micky i think he likes to keep it in the family... if you know what i mean [Wink] Ahhh that explains why his family are all so attractive - inbreeding [Big Grin] He is obviously descended from the village people [Eek!]
Ramesses
Member # 13179

Rate Member
dont change the subject .. what is ur favourite way .. and position ..
but im trying to figure out .. how i could dig this all thing inside [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Habeeby
Member # 14429

Micky i think Rambo wants you to talk dirty to him... Lol [Wink]
Ramesses
Member # 13179

Rate Member
im ready to all kinds of talk sweety .. but pls bring some oil with you coz its not working without it [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
quote:
Micky i think Rambo wants you to talk dirty to him... Lol [Wink]

you first, i am shy [Razz]
Habeeby
Member # 14429

Micky be gentle with him now... Don't forget he is a virgin and will probably mess his pants on you Lol
Ramesses
Member # 13179

Rate Member
and u claim you are not sluts [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
now its all clear dudes .. you are not only sluts .. but you are professionals ... ok take care of me pls .. this is my first experience [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
ok gentle it is.....Ramesses i love you [Big Grin]
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
http://i27.tinypic.com/3128hw6.jpg ok mr. Egypt lets start here [Big Grin]
Habeeby
Member # 14429

Micky you must be careful now you will make Rambo's boyfriend jealouse... [Big Grin]
Ramesses
Member # 13179

Rate Member
u dont have to love me .. i will never pay u a dollar more .. just finish ur job in silence ? [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
quote:
Micky you must be careful now you will make Rambo's boyfriend jealouse... [Big Grin]

well he wanted it now see what he can do with a real woman [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Ramesses
Member # 13179

Rate Member
so should i deal with both of you same time or each one at a time .. i would love both of you .. but still will not pay more than whats agreed upon .. dont fool me sluts [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Habeeby
Member # 14429

Rambo you are not my type i go for brain over brawn thanks..... [Big Grin]

Micky he is all yours if you want him?

Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
sorry girl i am happy with my man just like you are ;)love you ramseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Habeeby
Member # 14429

Micky Leito says i am crazy tonight more than usual Lol do you think ?
Ramesses
Member # 13179

Rate Member
well .. ok then .. i can double the money [Big Grin] [Big Grin] slutttttttttttttttsss
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
na we are the same sweet girls, sluts?????????? never
sorry your talking to the wrong girls

Orchestrate
Member # 14730

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Orchestrate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello ladies & guys,
Is it fight or what??

Posts: 1 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
airspeed
Member # 14660

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for airspeed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
its a good thread, until this man posted crap attacking everyone here

http://i3.tinypic.com/2ecjlex.jpg

since he cannot get any lady interested on him, he just attacked them to get attention [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 42 | From: here, there and everywhere | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by airspeed:

since he cannot get any lady interested on him, he just attacked them to get attention [Roll Eyes]

nice picture airspeed and what a gentlemen. we need more of you on here [Smile]
airspeed
Member # 14660

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for airspeed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks mickey, but thats not me its the horible rammy wammy, he used to post a lot of his picture in es, but no any girl took notice of him thats why we cant blame him if he hates the world.
Posts: 42 | From: here, there and everywhere | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramesses
Member # 13179

Rate Member
quote:

since he cannot get any lady interested on him, he just attacked them to get attention

dont i look nice ? [Big Grin] at least much better than the crap u hang out with bitches .. now u know how a gentelman looks like [Big Grin]

and why u keep my photo newcomer if ur attention wasnt attracted ? [Big Grin]

Ramesses
Member # 13179

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

nice picture airspeed and what a gentlemen. we need more of you on here [Smile]
[Big Grin] [Big Grin] congratulation dude

http://i25.tinypic.com/1tx3rn.jpg

airspeed
Member # 14660

Rate Member
its the inner beauty that really counts, and all the ladies here including newcomers are turned off by your behavior, you post like a LOSER.

you scattered your pics on es, and post crap how can you get any decent woman to like you??? [Razz]

Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
you don't look like a person that would attack nice people. i guess its not the looks but what is inside that counts. [Frown] feel sorry for you.we were just having fun for once and you went and ruined it.
Ramesses
Member # 13179

Rate Member
quote:
its the inner beauty that really counts, and all the ladies here including newcomers are turned off by your behavior, you post like a LOSER.

i didnt realize that im that important .. u made a new account just to attack me ? [Big Grin] [Big Grin] what is your orignial name bitch ? and soon u will know who will be the loser

congratulation dude

airspeed
Member # 14660

Rate Member
man, go to your mother and ask her to teach u some manners...

[Wink]

Ramesses
Member # 13179

Rate Member
quote:
you don't look like a person that would attack nice people. i guess its not the looks but what is inside that counts. [Frown] feel sorry for you.we were just having fun for once and you went and ruined it.

u dont know me dude .. and u dont know me from the inside .. no body can be accused of being bad or ugly from the inside coz he or she can say bad words .. the whole world can say bad words .. the question is : is it ur habit to speak in a bad way ... or u are using that language to attack some ignorant ?
Tahira
Member # 14729

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tahira     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://i19.tinypic.com/14oc2om.jpg
Posts: 70 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
airspeed
Member # 14660

Rate Member
quote:

mickey lets just try to understand him, he is mentally incapacitated of some sort thats why hes behaving like this [Frown] [Frown]
Ramesses
Member # 13179

Rate Member
quote:

[Wink]

she teached me that dude .. and the world teached me who to speak with the nuts
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

mickey lets just try to understand him, he is mentally incapacitated of some sort thats why hes behaving like this [Frown] [Frown]
just ignore him and he might go away. if he has something worth talking about i will reply other then that no more
airspeed
Member # 14660

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Ramesses:
quote:

[Wink]

she teached me that dude .. and the world teached me who to speak with the nuts
poor woman [Frown] [Frown] [Frown]
Ramesses
Member # 13179

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

its not me who is mentally incapactated .. its you who are arrogant,selfish, and ugly .. thats why u see every body trying to clear this matter to you as mentally incapactated [Big Grin]
airspeed
Member # 14660

Rate Member
ok lets ignore him then

here is my new stamp:
^^^
it means manwhore

Ramesses
Member # 13179

Rate Member
quote:
ok lets ignore him then

here is my new stamp:
^^^
it means manwhore

i guess every man then will be happy to be stamped with that nice gentelman's photo [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

ok u can stamp me with this .. but still the fact that ur stamp is ... here ... :

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] enjoy it dude

soozi
Member # 11108

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for soozi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tahira:
http://i19.tinypic.com/14oc2om.jpg

Beautiful. [Smile]
Posts: 836 | From: UK | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bokragirl
Member # 14684

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bokragirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice pic
Posts: 82 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scv
Member # 14038

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for scv     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
prmiddleeastern

Me

Posts: 1106 | From: Puerto Rico | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 74 pages: 1  2  3  ...  42  43  44  45  46  47  48  ...  72  73  74   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com