EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptians Living Abroad » Post ur pic ! (Page 51)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 74 pages: 1  2  3  ...  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  ...  72  73  74   
Author Topic: Post ur pic !
unsure
Member # 12244

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for unsure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He is happy, handsome and you amd him make a great couple.
Posts: 319 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thank you so much unsure. he is very happy [Wink]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Desertgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yup, we can see that [Wink] . He looks very happy.

I also noticed the food on the table, yummy!! I wish I were there [Razz] [Razz]

I am sure the party was great. [Smile]

Posts: 2932 | From: Just now and then | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lots of friends and relatives showed up, and yes we didn't have any food left [Big Grin]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
advocate
Member # 13367

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for advocate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well here are a few of me..I hate cameras!

http://i27.tinypic.com/otoj1k.jpg

http://i27.tinypic.com/2en436t.jpg

http://i29.tinypic.com/25tyhyb.jpg

...and last but not least my 3 sons

http://i28.tinypic.com/29m6n2o.jpg

Posts: 1917 | From: WALES | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by advocate:
Well here are a few of me..I hate cameras!

http://i27.tinypic.com/otoj1k.jpg

http://i27.tinypic.com/2en436t.jpg

http://i29.tinypic.com/25tyhyb.jpg

...and last but not least my 3 sons

http://i28.tinypic.com/29m6n2o.jpg

nice family!!
and wow 3 grown sons now i dont feel so old!!!
cas mine are grown too
and micky nice pic but it would have been better if u was in it!!!
yr house looks old like my nans old house love it!!!
older lookin homes feel homie!!!
and yr food made me so dang hungry!!!
what all did ya cook!!!
we grilled chicken leggs and tbones with spanish rice and butterd green beans yesterday!!!

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Desertgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice pics, advocate. [Smile] Thanks for sharing.
Posts: 2932 | From: Just now and then | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
advocate
Member # 13367

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for advocate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My sons are 22, 20 and 18, they make me feel sooo old when I say their ages! [Eek!] [Eek!]
Posts: 1917 | From: WALES | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Advocate you are such an attractive woman!
Your sons look so nice and decent, the one on the left looks just like you. [Wink]

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
My sons are 22, 20 and 18, they make me feel sooo old when I say their ages! [Eek!] [Eek!]

i know how ya feel my daughters are
18,,18 and my son is 19 so ya i am feelin their ages on my hips hahahaha

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
advocate
Member # 13367

Member Rated:
I am lucky in that they have steady girlfriends and have not brought any trouble home, unlike some young people of their age....so I must've done something right [Smile] [Smile]
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A little spanking never hurt anyone.
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Habeeby
Member # 14429

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Habeeby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Advocate sorry to say this but you look like a social worker Lol
Posts: 1797 | From: By my husband's side | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pressure makes diamonds
Member # 14028

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pressure makes diamonds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Habeeby:

and what would social worker look like?
Posts: 1499 | From: Dark Side of the Moon | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
walkingathinline
Member # 11504

Icon 1 posted      Profile for walkingathinline     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think she looks more like an artist or someone creative...love the glasses!

how strange we judge people based soley on their appearance in a photo! DOH!

--------------------
"It's very important to learn how to weasel out of things. It's what separates us from the animals...except the weasel." ~Homer J. Simpson

Posts: 422 | From: American living in Maadi, visiting in the States for awhile | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pressure makes diamonds
Member # 14028

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pressure makes diamonds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she a real person at least she doesn't give the fake smiles s h it like that

great person indeed [Smile]

--------------------
Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Teach him how to fish and you get rid of him all weekend.
-- Zenna Schaffer
Some folks are wise and some otherwise.
-- Josh Billings

Posts: 1499 | From: Dark Side of the Moon | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Habeeby
Member # 14429

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Habeeby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here i am [Frown]

http://i31.tinypic.com/zy6a92.jpg

http://i32.tinypic.com/51nk1.jpg

Here is my daughter [Smile]

http://i29.tinypic.com/116tbfc.jpg

http://i26.tinypic.com/dnzvcw.jpg

Here is me and my habeeby - minus his hair [Frown]

http://i25.tinypic.com/2uzcjkl.jpg

Posts: 1797 | From: By my husband's side | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Habeeby
Member # 14429

amr it was not meant as an insult it was a private joke between myself and advocate - we are both social workers!!!!! so now you can get off your high horse and stop trying to defend somebody who has not been attacked [Frown]
Pressure makes diamonds
Member # 14028

Rate Member
quote:
amr it was not meant as an insult it was a private joke between myself and advocate - we are both social workers!!!!! so now you can get off your high horse and stop trying to defend somebody who has not been attacked [Frown]

did i attack you ?
Habeeby
Member # 14429

I never said you attacked me!!!!!! i said i was not attacking anybody!!!!!
Pressure makes diamonds
Member # 14028

Rate Member
quote:
I never said you attacked me!!!!!! i said i was not attacking anybody!!!!!

i didnt say you were
i was asking
did i attack you as this was correspond to you saying defending some one and high horse

we dont know each other habeeby but for the sake of it

i do care so much about my friends

i felt you been sarcastic and
i know mandy is quite strong person and doesn't need any one to defend her or what ever
still she is one of my friends and i hate to see her sad because of a comment

any way that was abit too long sorry for that

hope u got what am saying

cheers
amr

Habeeby
Member # 14429

I was not being sarcastic as i have told you it was a personal joke between us as she is a social worker and so am i... Why would i be sarcastic with somebody who i like and respect as a decent person??? i think you have misunderstood my comment and i hope you get what i am saying also

kind regards
habeeby

Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is leito gonna have to chokeabich ?

But seriously guys, chill. [Razz]

Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
double posts
Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miss Sharm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MICKY A:
http://i29.tinypic.com/n522bl.jpg

this is my sabri at his party yesterday

Great pic Micky - No wonder he is smiling with all that scrummy food you have prepared [Smile] and of course to be there with you [Smile]

I am so glad that he is settling in to life in America and seems to be adjusting very well.....your patience has finally paid off [Smile]

Amanda x

Posts: 1244 | From: we come in peace | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 'Shahrazat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes Micky very nice pic.
Waiting for a new one with you two together [Smile]

Posts: 2591 | From: **Ex Oriente Lux** | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
advocate
Member # 13367

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Insane In Da MemBrane:
quote:

and what would social worker look like?
...well the stereotypical Social Worker supposedly wears long hair, piercings and open toed sandals and has a fluffy voice...don't think that's quite me somehow!! I'm more of a hip chick than a hippy chick!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
kos-om EgyptSearch
Member # 15064

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kos-om EgyptSearch         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
habeeby
lovely pictures
when are you getting married and how old is your daughter, i want to propose [Smile] .

--------------------
forum sharameet we khawalat we el operator m3rseen

Posts: 504 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miss Sharm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Habeeby - Great pics [Smile] So nice to be able to put a face to everyone's user name. Habeeby, your daughter is beautiful. Thanks for sharing your pics [Smile]
Posts: 1244 | From: we come in peace | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VanillaBullshit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amanda: Nice rack!

Micky: Great pics!

Advocate: Your eldest (yellow tee shirt) looks like a young Tim Robbins!

Thanks for sharing your pics, lookin good people [Smile]

--------------------

Posts: 2404 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
advocate
Member # 13367

Member Rated:
Advocate: Your eldest (yellow tee shirt) looks like a young Tim Robbins!

....I think he would rather look like someone more sinister!! His eldest brother (in the blue) held his arm behind his back and bribed him to wear the yellow, he usually wears black! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

The photo was taken as a surprise for my last birthday [Smile]

Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
A pic of me and my daughter.

http://i30.tinypic.com/dnjyqb.jpg

Not a bad pic considering I took it on my phone whilst on the train [Smile]

advocate
Member # 13367

Member Rated:
Cute pic of you both Miss Sharm, your daughter looks like you. Thanks for sharing [Smile]
Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
quote:
Cute pic of you both Miss Sharm, your daughter looks like you. Thanks for sharing [Smile]

Thank you advocate [Smile] Your pics are great, you should be so proud of your son's, they look great.

Not sure if it is a compliment my daughter looking like me [Smile] A lot of people think she looks like me. If you look at pics of when I was the same age she is the double of me [Smile]

Will try and find some of my son and post those soon [Smile]

Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
Habeeby & Advocate - Both of you Social Worker's, well you won't want to know me [Big Grin]
I am a Housing Officer and where I live and work Social Worker's and Housing Officers do not get on [Big Grin]

VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VanillaBullshit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's a lil cutie MS, nice pic [Smile]

--------------------

Posts: 2404 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by VanillaBullshit:
She's a lil cutie MS, nice pic [Smile]

Thanks...definately not like me then if she is a cutie [Smile]
advocate
Member # 13367

Member Rated:
She is definitely the double of you and it is a compliment [Smile]

I get on well with the Housing Officers I work with, in Child Protection it pays to keep in with other agencies especially Housing as they know all the local gossip!!! [Wink] [Big Grin]

Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
quote:
I get on well with the Housing Officers I work with, in Child Protection it pays to keep in with other agencies especially Housing as they know all the local gossip!!! [Wink] [Big Grin]

OK, I admit we spend all our day gossiping [Big Grin]
It is just in our experience the ones that we seem to have to deal with are so 'fairy like' and I want to shake them and say come into the real world [Smile] I know that is not true for all (including you and Habeeby) and I should really say anything because I nearly decided to go and study for my social work degree but for some reason went down the housing route [Smile]

Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
Here is my little family [Smile]
Me, my son George 13 years and my daughter Victoria 6 years [Smile]

http://i30.tinypic.com/ojig44.jpg

advocate
Member # 13367

Member Rated:
Fairy like is not something I would use for my client (or to be PC...clients!), they are mainly drug dealers!!
advocate
Member # 13367

Member Rated:
You make a real cute family MS [Smile]
Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
quote:
Fairy like is not something I would use for my client (or to be PC...clients!), they are mainly drug dealers!!

Sorry I did not term that very well....it was meant that the social workers we deal with are 'fairy like' [Smile]
advocate
Member # 13367

Member Rated:
As I previously described in the stereotypical description.....with "fluffy voices"

I am too much of a bitch to be fluffy or fairylike ....but I am effective in what I do and parents I work with prefer the upfront response than the airy fairy alternative [Wink]

DawnBev08
Member # 14964

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DawnBev08     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I take my hat off to anyone who can be a social worker - its must be the most thankless job in the world - where you cant do right for doing wrong, as soon as something does not go right, its always blown up out of proportion in the newspapers, and the stuff you have to deal with - must be harrowing and annoying

well done girls!

--------------------
free palestine

Posts: 346 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DawnBev08
Member # 14964

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DawnBev08     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://i29.tinypic.com/zjyyjl.jpg

my great-great-Aunt, born 1842 (I'm just hoping those hips are not genetic!!!)

--------------------
free palestine

Posts: 346 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
civil society
Member # 14880

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for civil society     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DawnBev08:

but i'm positive she was a good cook. [Big Grin]
Posts: 253 | From: canuk | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
walid's REAL wife
Member # 14888

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for walid's REAL wife     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
uh-oh-uh-oh-uh-oh
looks like VB and Miss Sharmy are flirting - whoze gonna be her next victim?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
hahahahahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaa

Posts: 26 | From: the world | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, I haven't looked up this thread for quite a while and I can see a bunch of people posted pics! Love them all, thanks for sharing!! [Smile]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DawnBev08:

LOL!! [Big Grin]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 74 pages: 1  2  3  ...  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  ...  72  73  74   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com