EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptians Living Abroad » Post ur pic ! (Page 52)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 74 pages: 1  2  3  ...  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  ...  72  73  74   
Author Topic: Post ur pic !
Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miss Sharm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Pilates:
uh-oh-uh-oh-uh-oh
looks like VB and Miss Sharmy are flirting - whoze gonna be her next victim?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
hahahahahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaa

[Mad] [Mad] I think that should be rephrased to who is going to be YOUR next victim......just because we don't play game with you, you think that it is ok to attack. Now I suggest that you get your own life in order before you come on here criticising me or others.....isn't it about now that you are about to become a father?
Posts: 1244 | From: we come in peace | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DawnBev
Member # 11276

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DawnBev     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
amanda, just ignore
Posts: 1056 | From: UK, Middle East & Europe | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miss Sharm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DawnBev:
amanda, just ignore

I will....it does annoy me though that because they don't get what they want or I am not prepared to play game with them that they want to attack [Mad]

I should remember the saying......"if you ignore them they will soon go away"

Hope you are keeping well Dawn. Is Sam about to do his sats soon? Hope he is revising hard like George......is not!

Posts: 1244 | From: we come in peace | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DawnBev
Member # 11276

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DawnBev     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sam hates studying and school and is so laid back and not bothered!

you should be studying!!

(I finally finished my masters) - good luck with yours.

Posts: 1056 | From: UK, Middle East & Europe | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Habeeby
Member # 14429

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Habeeby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Quote:
habeeby
lovely pictures
when are you getting married and how old is your daughter, i want to propose

Thanks YEG but she is only 14 - not marriagable age yet, she needs to get her education and university degree before considering marriage but i will keep you in mind Lol I plan to marry in July inshallah...

Miss Sharm i second what advocate says, i have a good relationship with the housing officers in my area as advocate says they fill me in on all the gossip about my families...

Thanks for your support DawnBev08 -you are right we do have a thankless job but when you see the benefits to the chidren it is worth it. Like advocate i work child protection and yes i could tell you some horror stories but i could also tell you some stories with happy endings for the children...

Amr i think we have misunderstood each other therefore my apologies - peace!

Posts: 1797 | From: By my husband's side | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DawnBev:
Sam hates studying and school and is so laid back and not bothered!

you should be studying!!

(I finally finished my masters) - good luck with yours.

Someone is cloning you,DawnBev:

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=3;t=004800;p=1#000005

[Eek!]

Dawn-Bev*
Member # 15190

Rate Member posted 29 April, 2008 01:20 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
well, bugger me wi' a rag man's trumpet!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

manx

Member # 14517

posted 29 April, 2008 01:53 PM
wel al gu tut top o ar sturs,am bowt wurds
Posts: 352 | From: the dark side of the moon | Registered: Dec 2007 | IP: Logged |

Dawn-Bev*
Member # 15190

Rate Member posted 29 April, 2008 01:56 PM

Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalila : )
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
meaning?
Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DawnBev08
Member # 14964

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DawnBev08     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thats Ok Sash, its me -

different computers - and I forget passwords

--------------------
free palestine

Posts: 346 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MICKY A:
thank you so much unsure. he is very happy [Wink]

he looks just like my dream! lol
I should have been at that party! [Wink]

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i wish you were [Wink]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 'Shahrazat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The only thing I m anxious about Sabri is his weight. He will soon have troubles with this matter as his wife cooks the most delicious things [Smile] [Smile]
Posts: 2591 | From: **Ex Oriente Lux** | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dont worry about that "P" , he exercises all the time [Razz]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 'Shahrazat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okey honey [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 2591 | From: **Ex Oriente Lux** | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lovely pics all
i want to put my wedding ones here but my husband doesnt agree, aaawwwwww i wish you all can see.

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PM me YR ! [Big Grin]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah YR looked very beautiful. In particular one pic was really excellent - she looked like a model from a frontcover of a bridal magazine! [Smile]

Yorkie, please post this one!!

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes her wedding pics are most beautiful i still have them yr!!!!
yal are a perfect match !!!!

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tina kamal:

There's only two of them...
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Vader:
quote:
Originally posted by tina kamal:

There's only two of them...
ya i know there is two of them!
thats y u said yal and not u !
hahahaha
yal is plural can mean 2 people or 999999999 people!

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mehh, confusing it with the plural in Arabic, which is used for three or more, not two or more.
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
of_gold
Member # 13418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for of_gold     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can I see them yorkshire rose? [Smile]

--------------------
"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts." (Sign hanging in Einstein's office at Princeton)
Leap and the Net will Appear.

Posts: 3891 | From: No good deed goes unpunished. | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
me too yr [Wink]
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
Mehh, confusing it with the plural in Arabic, which is used for three or more, not two or more.

hehehehehe
they say yall in arabic too?

Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i would love too see them also pls [Big Grin]
Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I want to so much put them here for you all to see.
I want to show the world, really.
I will keep trying guys, bare with me a bit longer.
Ok smucks i will pm you.

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Ok not much longer to wait.
Hubby has agreed.
Hope you will enjoy them.

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

seabreeze
Member # 10289

If you share your photos I'll share you Laila's new birthday photos. [Wink]
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
i cant wait to see smucks, congrats for her first birthday.
They will be on now in the next hour i guess.

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Ok here we are, they are ready.
Fotos here.

http://i49.servimg.com/u/f49/11/59/73/61/111.jpg

http://i49.servimg.com/u/f49/11/59/73/61/211.jpg

http://i49.servimg.com/u/f49/11/59/73/61/310.jpg

http://i49.servimg.com/u/f49/11/59/73/61/410.jpg

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

really nice pics YR, wish you a happy long life together [Smile]
civil society
Member # 14880

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for civil society     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lovely yr.
Posts: 253 | From: canuk | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foreignluvr
Member # 5854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foreignluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
YR THEY ARE ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

You two look great together!!!!!

I hope you are always happy and you both get everything in life you wish for... [Smile] [Smile] [Smile]

--------------------
"And in the end, the love we take will be equal to the love we make."
~The Beatles~

Posts: 895 | From: Atlanta, GA. | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
beautiful yorkie [Wink] and remon [Wink]
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by yorkshire rose:
Ok here we are, they are ready.
Fotos here.

http://i49.servimg.com/u/f49/11/59/73/61/111.jpg

http://i49.servimg.com/u/f49/11/59/73/61/211.jpg

http://i49.servimg.com/u/f49/11/59/73/61/310.jpg

http://i49.servimg.com/u/f49/11/59/73/61/410.jpg

beautifl hey post the good calander pic!!
i like that one!!!

unsure
Member # 12244

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for unsure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gorgeous pictures. He is handsome and u are beautiful.
Posts: 319 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Thankyou all for your kind comments.
Yes he is handsome, for me the most in the world heheheheheh.

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Really classy pics indeed and what a beautiful looking couple!!
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
happy in love
Member # 12547

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for happy in love     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thankyou all.
WE are very happy together.

Posts: 205 | From: egypt | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rashaaa
Member # 15206

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rashaaa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yorkshire,

those are beautiful pictures.... :-)

Mabroukh

Kesna wa naseeb :-)

Posts: 385 | From: In my hayati's heart and thoughts | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14517

Rate Member
asolutely beautiful YR you are a lucky girl [Big Grin] [Smile]
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Rashaa:
Yorkshire,

Mabroukh

Mabrouk!

Kemsa!!

But mabroukh is funny anyway, I shouldn't have corrected you. [Razz] [Razz]

Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Desertgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful pictures! Thanks for posting them. All the best!! [Smile]
Posts: 2932 | From: Just now and then | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
An Exercise in Futility
Member # 9889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for An Exercise in Futility         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lovely pics Yorkie [Smile]
Posts: 5593 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pressure makes diamonds
Member # 14028

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pressure makes diamonds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Both have nice souls remon and yorky

remon is agood guy real man who can take care of our cute family member yorky

may god bless u both

--------------------
Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Teach him how to fish and you get rid of him all weekend.
-- Zenna Schaffer
Some folks are wise and some otherwise.
-- Josh Billings

Posts: 1499 | From: Dark Side of the Moon | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rashaaa
Member # 15206

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rashaaa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Yorkshire,

Mabroukh

Mabrouk!

Kemsa!!

It's all good Vader, my own family can't understandd my arabic as well lol. and we won't even talk about my handwriting in arabic...... [Big Grin]
Posts: 385 | From: In my hayati's heart and thoughts | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
advocate
Member # 13367

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for advocate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautifulcouple and beautiful photos, I wish you both all the best for the future [Smile]
Posts: 1917 | From: WALES | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Yorkshire,

Mabroukh

Mabrouk!

Kemsa!!

It's all good Vader, my own family can't understandd my arabic as well lol. and we won't even talk about my handwriting in arabic...... [Big Grin]
Mehh, my bad, I was high on koshari... that would be kesma we naseeb, not kemsa/kensa. [Big Grin]

Anyway I smile everytime you say mabroukh. [Smile]

Rashaaa
Member # 15206

[/QUOTE]Mehh, my bad, I was high on koshari... that would be kesma we naseeb, not kemsa/kensa. [Big Grin]

Anyway I smile everytime you say mabroukh. [Smile] [/QB][/QUOTE]

I have noticed [Smile] . Glad to be of service sir [Razz]

Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Reaching for my pepsi...

http://i30.tinypic.com/foj1y0.jpg

Yay, I got it, I are happy again!!

http://i26.tinypic.com/2n84tbc.jpg

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
my son chris and his new gf
http://i26.tinypic.com/6fa0rc.jpg

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

This topic comprises 74 pages: 1  2  3  ...  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  ...  72  73  74   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com