EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » Motion Picture: Goddess of the Sun (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 12 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  10  11  12   
Author Topic: Motion Picture: Goddess of the Sun
Myra Wysinger
Member # 10126

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Myra Wysinger   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Major Motion Picture GODDESS OF THE SUN all rights reserved Milad Sourial 2006-2007

Amenhotep the Great, the world’s most powerful leader is dying. Political intrigue within the royal court and pious ignorance of corrupt priests trap Egypt’s reluctant Queen Nefertiti (Halle Berry) within a labyrinth of circumstance and superstition.

Goddess of the Sun Website

Posts: 1549 | From: California, USA | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yonis
Member # 7684

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yonis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, great cast, maybe the producers have visited egyptsearch [Big Grin]

-
A mullato as Akhenaton, not bad better than bruce willis or russel crow,lol

-
denzel as horemheb, nice [Wink]

-
But this woman is perfect as queen Tiye, they are almost identical [Smile]
 -

Nice job by the producers, looking forward to see this movie.

Posts: 1420 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yonis
Member # 7684

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yonis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

But what the hell is this? looks like a clingon warrior from startrek [Confused] I hope this movie is not gonna end up like a fiction type of movie like Stargate.

Posts: 1420 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yonis
Member # 7684

Member Rated:
 -
oh yeah we have somali representation in the movie [Smile] "Iman as Yerit TETISHERI
the Oracle of Amen, Ranking Member of the Matriarchate" [Wink]

Great that there also modern egyptian and berber actors.

Omar sharif as great father Aye
 -

And the french born berber said Taghmaoui as hany the chariot runner.
 -

we also have sidney portier as the vicor of kush.
 -

Salma hayek and Djimoun Haounsou are also in it. I love this casting [Big Grin]
hope it becomes a box office hit.

TK
Member # 10103

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would love it if the movie they didn't refer to it as Egypt but Kemet but i'm quite happy with the casting choice. [Big Grin]
Posts: 67 | From: New York City | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yonis
Member # 7684

Member Rated:
Is this really the cast of the movie? Coz i cant find anything about it in the Imdb database, and the title "goddess of the sun" is no where to be found even on search engines in relation to Egypt. I hope this is not just some hobby casting of some irrelevant person. [Frown]

I also suspected something was wrong whith so many high paid actors, the movie industry normally dont hire so many expensive actors at the same time on a single motion picture, its too expensive, oh well it was fun as it lasted [Big Grin]

TK
Member # 10103

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yonis while it's true that they don't usually cast this many high profile actors I suspect that many of the African American actors would definately take a pay cut for this film. This is the closes we'll ever get to an actual representation of Ancient Egypt.

Also lets factor in the Oceans series of movies that featured alot of high profiles stars like Brad Pitt, Julia Roberts, Matt Damon, George Clooney etc. It doesn't seem that farfetched if we think about it.

It's just that their are alot of high profile AA's in this movie that makes one question the authenticity.

Posts: 67 | From: New York City | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J-Dog
Member # 10405

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for J-Dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't think this is an ACTUAL in production movie of Ancient Egypt, it's too historically accurate [Wink] But whosever musing this website is, this is a pretty good cast! He did his homework!
Posts: 24 | From: hell | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 4 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Eek!] [Eek!] Wow, I'm stunned!!

Is this casting for real?!!

I knew they had Halle Berry and the other mixed-dude as Akhenaton but I didn't know about all the other characters!

This is perhaps the most accurate portrayal of Ancient Egypt by Hollywood ever made!!

The question is how will the mainstream public react to such a casting??

Posts: 26237 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doug M
Member # 7650

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doug M     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why are you guys calling this "accurate"? What makes you all say this? I mean, sure, they have black actors in key roles, but does that mean it REALLY reflects the reality of ancient Egypt. I totally disagree with Amenhotep III being depicted as light skinned. Amenhotep III has the MOST black African depictions of ANY time in Egypt, with his statues OFTEN having him depicted with LARGE lips. Akhenaten possibly exaggerated his OWN portraits due to this feature he inherited. So how do we get someone who is so light?
Posts: 8889 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 4 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I can't speak for the others, but notice that I said "the most accurate", and not accurate.

You have to admit, whether or not the guy is light-skinned or not, he beats Yul Brynner or worse Charleton Heston! LOL

Posts: 26237 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
walklikeanegyptian
Member # 8246

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for walklikeanegyptian     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL i wonder what our clueless poster Horemheb here would think if he saw that Denzel Washington is playing Horemheb in that movie?!! LMAO!!!
Posts: 752 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
At least Denzel is closer in appearance to the real thing.

-

-

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Speaking of which, did you guys see the latest Discovery program about KV63?

They showed scenes of dramatizations showing Tut's allegged mother Kiya as well as past dramatizations from past programs like Thutmose and Akhenaton and all the actors were black.

It seems Discovery is starting to get with reality. We might have to thank our old frien Borg for that.

Maahes
Member # 8482

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maahes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sami Bouajila is not "mulatto". He is a Tunisian native-very classic features for a North African.

Milad Sourial aka Khamsin is from a very old family of Saïte and western desert stock of Upper Egypt. Khamsin will portray Amenhotep III.
 -
Saïd Taghmaoui is also of Egyptian Saïte descent with an Arab mother.

The character Horemheb was born in Lower Egypt but is of Bodi (North Central Ethiopian) origins.

The character Suti-Medjay is from one of Sudan's many vassal kingdoms.

These actors will make a realistic representation of the ethnicity of the ancient Egyptians.

--------------------
The seed cannot sprout upwards without simultaneously sending roots into the ground.

Posts: 152 | From: Boston MA USA | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Evergreen
Member # 12192

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Evergreen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Maahes:
Sami Bouajila is not "mulatto". He is a Tunisian native-very classic features for a North African.

Evergreen Writes:

Indigenous North Africans are variable. There is no such thing as "Classic North African features".

Posts: 2007 | From: Washington State | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maahes
Member # 8482

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maahes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The reason Sami Bouajila is such a popular actor in French and Arabic films is that he shares features with a large majority of Saharan Africans- esspecially western Saharan. The term "mulatto" is demeaning and insulting. It is based on the word mule. It is supposed to mean someone that is half white and half black. That is obviously a Eurocentric notion as there are many different ethnicities of "white" and many more ethnicities and even races of "black". Sami is a native Tunisian and more importantly, a fantastic actor. You can watch him in the seige. One of his best performances is in the French film Bye Bye.

--------------------
The seed cannot sprout upwards without simultaneously sending roots into the ground.

Posts: 152 | From: Boston MA USA | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ Of course. Thank you for telling us more about this actor.
King_Scorpion
Member # 4818

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for King_Scorpion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dammit, I thought this was a real movie being made...
Posts: 1219 | From: North Carolina, USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maahes
Member # 8482

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by King_Scorpion:
Dammit, I thought this was a real movie being made...

? This is an actual major motion picture project. There are three stories in the trilogy. The first of these is Goddess of the Sun. This is followed by The Prophets of Amen. The last film is entitled "i".
Sundjata
Member # 13096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sundjata     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^This would be epic, but there's still no information about it on imdb. Where did you receive your information from and when should we expect production to end, IF what you say is true..
Posts: 4021 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Eek!]

quote:
Originally posted by Djehuti:
[Eek!] [Eek!] Wow, I'm stunned!!

Is this casting for real?!!

I knew they had Halle Berry and the other mixed-dude as Akhenaton but I didn't know about all the other characters!

This is perhaps the most accurate portrayal of Ancient Egypt by Hollywood ever made!!

The question is how will the mainstream public react to such a casting??

^^
Me too.

Posts: 5555 | From: Tha 5th Dimension. | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
King_Scorpion
Member # 4818

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for King_Scorpion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sundiata:
^^This would be epic, but there's still no information about it on imdb. Where did you receive your information from and when should we expect production to end, IF what you say is true..

I'm a pessimist...I call BS. Who's the Director and Writer? Why can't I find info about this anywhere else?
Posts: 1219 | From: North Carolina, USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

You have to admit, whether or not the guy is light-skinned or not, he beats Yul Brynner or worse Charleton Heston! LOL

..or Billy Bob Thornton.
Posts: 5555 | From: Tha 5th Dimension. | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nebsen
Member # 13728

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nebsen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If this is a joke, it is a joke with a point.The time is near, for such a film project to happen, before most of us on this forum, leave this earth ! So let it be written , so let it be done ! [Wink]
Posts: 135 | From: Bay Area | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nebsen
Member # 13728

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nebsen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It would be great if Wesley Snipes & Alfrey Woodard could be included in this film, they are both very aware & conscience individuals [Smile]
Posts: 135 | From: Bay Area | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maahes
Member # 8482

Rate Member
I wish that I could share more but as the project is in development that's not possible. You will be reading alot about the project in the next month or so. If you look up Halle Berry Nefertiti or Marc Forster Nefertiti you may be able to glean some more information...
I'm the author.

--------------------

Maahes
Member # 8482

Rate Member
 -
Amenhotep

A few thoughts I can share with you, and ones which may prove insightful to many of you here follow:

The first issue has to do with Egypt and history.
Early Egyptologists were from Europe. Many of the best known archeologists specializing on Egyptian history were Victorians. I don't think anyone would argue that Victorian society had a tendency to be both racist and chauvinistic. Subsequently, my history that is, Egyptian history as it was sysnthesized by this generation was tainted a bit.
Certain prejudices and presuppositional biases continue on to this day. But let us be candid.
Afrocentricism is an appendange of Eurocentricsm.
Both camps are mired in a world view that is only black and white. Europe is a small continent populated by a diversity of widely different ethnicities. Africa is a much larger continent with four times the diversity of ethnic morphotypes. There is more genetic diveristy within the continent of Africa- that is between different African populations than between any other gene groups scattered around the globe.

This preconception with 'light-skinned' and 'dark-skinned' has a tendency to obscure the greater topics- the history of humanity - the roles of women and the great cooperation and artistic expression between widely divergent cultures -these were hallmarks of civilization.
They still are really. When people argue about the ethnicity of the ancient Egyptians,they are generally not familiar with the racial makeup of Eastern Africa much less Northern Africa. The people that believe that the ancient Egyptians were obsessed with being white or black is false naturally. Most Egyptians continue to identify themselves by their religion, region, clan or tribal affinities. They do not really comprehend the western obsession with classifying people in tiny anectdated boxes. '

If one opens their minds to the naturalistic philosophies and artistic expression of the ancient people of the region and places value in the words and deeds of these peoples, the issue of colour vanishes altogether.
I think many of you will appreciate the great attention to detail we have included in this project. The Egyptian army is made up of different battalions and troops of widely different ethnicities. The Fort Buhen Troops are of one dark brown ethnicity known as the Irthet. Other troops within the Egyptian army are Wawat, Dinka and Saite etc. Each division is made obvious by facial features, face paint, weaponry and regalia.
We are obviously celebrating the great ethnic diversity of 18th dynasty Egypt- not reducing it to short-sighted Eurocentric notions.

Secondly, another issue worth discussing is the lack of good work written specifically for actors of colour. I enjoyed the Lord of the Rings trilogy very much. But it was pretty shocking how this maek believe world couldn't include a single dark-skinned extra. Even the hobbits were Western European- it is the sort of thing we come to expect from Hollywood. I think Daman Wayans said it best when he stated rather reasonably that the situation is dire. Even though everything is makebelieve the ariters and directors cant make believe that people of colour could be doctors or lawyers or people in a coffee shop for that matter. It is really obvious that the writers and directors have racial issues. If they didn't these people would be fairly represented. They/We are not. Thusly, I am greatly honoured to write and develop such an exciting project- one that enlists the contributions from many underutilized talents.

I specifically wrote parts for a few of my favorite actors that work very little. Women have a particularly difficult time in Hollywood. If an actor is over 40 and female they have a difficult time. If they are over 25 and of colour they are going to have an even more difficult time of it.

Caucasian actresses pop up every year and garner covers and instant recognition fame. But great talents like Tantoo Cardinal and Cicely Tyson are overlooked all too often. Stacey Dash is another actor that know one seems to know what to do with as is Halle Berry. Halle can make mountains move because she is smart, dedicated and blessed with an almost supernatural beauty. But we can all readily appreciate how some of the projects she stars in don't really suit her. The reason?
Very few of these scripts are specifically written for women of colour.

Lastly, one doesn't need to be a racist to write parts for women of colour to exclusion of Caucasian actresses. One simply has to open up their world view and create worlds where people of different ethnicites and races exist and evolve- that is we adapt to our challenges just like Caucasians do. The major difference is that we people of colour tend to have many more challenges than the average Caucasian might have. A good third of that challenge will be the willful ignorance of other people of colour that subconsiously feel a need to stifle the growth of those around them.

We are entering a time in space when not utilizing your power will be viewed as criminal.
Have a good long look at the Ethiopian civilization and ask yourself why so little is known about it? So little is ever taught.
We allow people to make light of the plight of the
masses of starving people in Ethiopia. We refuse to acknowledge them in our thoughts and prayers.
When you see a child of Darfur or Somalia or Ethiopia an orphan that has lost her parents and siblings for no good reason at all- you may be inspired as I have to include them in your world view. These stories as I've written of them are
from and for the Old World. From the great history of the ancients perhaps we will transform this guiless, materialistic and violent reality we live in today.

--------------------

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ LOL "Tainted" is an understatement. Since European conceptions of 'race' began in the 1800s, African history has been distorted and warped into one big racist lie. Of course Western scholarship has come a long way since then, and alot of things have changed.

Science has shown 'race' does not truly exist but is a purely social and subjective concept. The reason why is that the very premise of race is that a population with a certain lineage will possess certain physical characterstics. Physical anthropology has debunked this notion and recently genetics has blown it out completely despite what some old throwbacks say.

Here is an anthropological primer:

Does the statue below depict "caucasian" features?

-

quote:
Cranial features:
The human phenotypic trait that holds the greatest diversity is cranial
morphology. Because of this fact, cranial features can at times be
misleading if not taken into proper context. For example, for a long time
features like long narrow faces and narrow noses have been associated with
“caucasian” or “caucasoid” people even though such features are present in
populations throughout the globe from Africa to the Americas. The same can
be said about so-called “negroid” features such as broad faces and noses
which are also not just confined to Africans but various peoples in Asia,
the Pacific etc.

Which is why we have studies like this:

J. Edwards, A. Leathers, et al.
...based on Howell’s sampling Fordisc 2.0 authors state that "there are no
races, only populations," yet it is clear that Howell was intent on
providing known groups that would be distributed among the continental
"racial" groups.
We tested the accuracy and effectiveness of Fordisc 2.0 using twelve cranial
measurements from a homogeneous population from the X-Group period of
Sudanese Nubia (350CE-550CE). When the Fordisc program classified the adult
X-Group crania, only 51 (57.3%) of 89 individuals were classified within
groups from Africa. Others were placed in such diverse groups as
Polynesian (11.24%), European (7.86%), Japanese (4.49%), Native American
(3.37%), Peruvian (3.36%), Australian (1.12), Tasmanian (1.12%), and
Melanesian (1.12%). The implications of these findings suggest that
classifying populations, whether by geography or by "race", is not
morphologically or biologically accurate because of the wide variation even
in homogeneous populations.

And...

Forensic Misclassification of
Ancient Nubian Crania:
Implications for Assumptions
about Human Variation -April 2005, Current Anthropology:

It is well known that human biological variation is principally clinal
(i.e., structured as gradients) and not racial (i.e., structured as a small
number of fairly discrete
groups). We have shown that for a temporally and geographically homogeneous
East African population, the most widely used “racial”
program fails to identify the skeletal material accurately. The
assignment of skeletal racial origin is based principally upon stereotypical
features found most frequently in the most geographically distant
populations. While this is useful in some contexts (for example, sorting
skeletal material of largely West African ancestry
from skeletal material of largely Western European ancestry), it fails to
identify populations that originate elsewhere and misrepresents fundamental
patterns of human biological diversity.

These exact same mistakes were made in classifying Egyptian skulls and is
also the reason you hear these old studies speak of a percentage of
“Caucasoid” and even a percentage of “mongoloid” skulls!

Jean Hiernaux
The People of Africa(Peoples of the World Series) 1975
The oldest remains of Homo sapiens sapiens found in East Africa were
associated with an industry having similarities with the Capsian. It has
been called Upper Kenyan Capsian, although its derivation from the North
African Capsian is far from certain. At Gamble's Cave in Kenya, five human
skeletons were associated with a late phase of the industry, Upper Kenya
Capsian C, which contains pottery. A similar associationis presumed for a
skeleton found at Olduvai, which resembles those from Gamble's Cave. The
date of Upper Kenya Capsian C is not precisely known (an earlier phase from
Prospect Farm on Eburru Mountain close to Gamble's Cave has been dated to
about 8000 BC); but the presence of pottery indicates a rather later date,
perhaps around 400 BC. The skeletons are of very tall people. They had
long, narrow heads, and relatively long, narrow faces. The nose was of
medium width; and prognathism, when present, was restricted to the alveolar,
or tooth-bearing, region
......all their features can be found in several
living populations of East Africa, like the Tutsi of Rwanda and Burundi, who
are very dark skinned and differ greatly from Europeans in a number of body
proportions.............
From the foregoing, it is tempting to locate the area of differentiation of
these people in the interior of East Africa. There is every reason to
believe that they are ancestral to the living 'Elongated East Africans'.
Neither of these populations, fossil and modern, should be considered to be
closely related to the populations of Europe and western Asia.

claims that Caucasoid peoples once lived in eastern Africa have been
shown to be wrong,
- JO Vogel, Precolonial Africa.

So features like narrow faces and noses do NOT indicate foreign ancestry or
‘admixture’.

Fulani (West African)
 -

Somali (East African)
[img]http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/40489000/jpg/_40489201_ghedi203ok_bbc
.jpg[/img]

Egyptian (North African)
 -

Tutsi (Central African)
 -

Ironically, another trait all of these people above share in common besides
facial features is skeletal structure of their bodies. Their body structure
has been called “super-negroid” indicating their extra-tropical

adapted bodies compared to stereotypical blacks of West Africa who only have
plain “negroid” builds. This is another indication that these people
definitely have NO non-African ancestry!

Also, just because someone happens to have the same features as those you
consider ‘true blacks (negroes)’ does not mean they are even African. As
seen by this Andamanese person below.

Southeast Asian
 -

Jean Hiernaux The People of Africa 1975
p.53, 54

"In sub-Saharan Africa, many anthropological characters show a wide range
of population means or frequencies. In some of them, the whole world range
is covered in the sub-continent. Here live the shortest and the tallest
human populations, the one with the highest and the one with the lowest
nose, the one with the thickest and the one with the thinnest lips in the
world. In this area, the range of the average nose widths covers 92 per cent
of the world range:

only a narrow range of extremely low means are absent from the African
record. Means for head diameters cover about 80 per cent of the world
range
; 60 per cent is the corresponding value for a variable once
cherished by physical anthropologists, the cephalic index, or ratio of the
head width to head length expressed as a percentage
....."

So all this talk of "races" and “mixed-races” because of certain looks is
downright silly...
And why there really are no 'races' because most of human diversity *comes
from Africans*.

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
And...

quote:
Also of relevance--- the famous African (Somali) Supermodel, Iman:

-  -

She was one of the first generation of high-profile black supermodels and although attitudes have changed since 1975, she insists that the fashion industry is inherently racist. Then, she was treated as some kind of exotic alien. 'Oh, you're so beautiful,' was one comment, 'you must be half-white.' Her reply? 'I don't have a drop of white blood in me. I'm beautiful because I am black and I am Somali.'

Note the similarities between Iman and the reconstruction of the mummy alleged to be Nefertiti:

-  -

Ironically enough, Iman even portrayed Nefertiti:

-

As for skin color, I'm sure that you've taken a peek or two at the collection of authentic Egyptian art we have.

Archaeology, that is Egyptology has shown the Egyptian civilization to be indigenous to the continent of Africa. So there is no dispute there.

Lastly, like many native Africans, the Egyptians called themselves black.

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
But of course I agree that Halle Berry would be a much more realistic depiction of Nefer-Neferuaten-Nefertiti than say your typical light-skinned 'Middle Eastern' chick or something a little 'off' like hispanic as you see in so many Hollywood dreamland movies. Or worse, whites of European descent with a "tan".

By the way, I'm not black or of African descent but I too notice the irreputable damage racism has done (especially to a few individuals who post in this forum with things like Afro-Iranians and Afro-Celts)!! LOL

Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Maahes.

I must compliment you on your post, well done.

quote:
I think many of you will appreciate the great attention to detail we have included in this project.

^Sounds good. :

quote:
Maahes:
The Egyptian army is made up of different battalions and troops of widely different ethnicities.

Yes, the nation itself was made up of a number of different African ethnicities.

quote:
The Fort Buhen Troops are of one dark brown ethnicity known as the Irthet. Other troops within the Egyptian army are Wawat, Dinka and Saite etc. Each division is made obvious by facial features, face paint, weaponry and regalia.

Sounds awesome.

quote:
We are obviously celebrating the great ethnic diversity of 18th dynasty Egypt- not reducing it to short-sighted Eurocentric notions.
That sounds great too.

I also agree that Afrocentrism and Eurocentrism both take erroneous approaches.

quote:

Their view is unscientific, and their methods illogical in many respects. I do agree that they have the same root causes of error - the cause not necessarily being that they view a world in black and white – they don’t. Their err is that their view is mired in a world full of simplistic and fault ‘races’, be they, Caucasoid, Negroid, or Mediterranean.

quote:
Most Egyptians continue to identify themselves by their religion, region, clan or tribal affinities. They do not really comprehend the western obsession with classifying people in tiny anectdated boxes. '
This we know; and good for them.

quote:
This preconception with 'light-skinned' and 'dark-skinned' has a tendency to obscure the greater topics- the history of humanity
[…]
If one opens their minds to the naturalistic philosophies and artistic expression of the ancient people of the region and places value in the words and deeds of these peoples, the issue of colour vanishes altogether.

Agreed, and no problem here, I tend not to be too mentally confined, as my moniker asks, in response to that saying “think outside the box”: “What Box?”

quote:
From the great history of the ancients perhaps we will transform this guiless, materialistic and violent reality we live in today.
Things will not stay the same.

quote:
By the way, I'm not black or of African descent but I too notice the irreputable damage racism has done (especially to a few individuals who post in this forum with things like Afro-Iranians and Afro-Celts)!! LOL

I disagree. It is not irreputable in my opinion, so long as people continue to have minds. And don’t forget the damage has not affected African American minds only. It has not left out white Americans.

However, I see hope in my (18) generation. Yes, some cluelessness, but I see hope aswell.

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
To take Willing's approach of response:
quote:

The first issue has to do with Egypt and history.
Early Egyptologists were from Europe. Many of the best known archeologists specializing on Egyptian history were Victorians. I don't think anyone would argue that Victorian society had a tendency to be both racist and chauvinistic. Subsequently, my history that is, Egyptian history as it was sysnthesized by this generation was tainted a bit.
Certain prejudices and presuppositional biases continue on to this day. But let us be candid.
Both camps are mired in a world view that is only black and white. Europe is a small continent populated by a diversity of widely different ethnicities. Africa is a much larger continent with four times the diversity of ethnic morphotypes. There is more genetic diveristy within the continent of Africa- that is between different African populations than between any other gene groups scattered around the globe.

You are correct. Although one might agree with Afrocentrism. Afrocentrism is a view that centers on Africa just as Eurocentrism is a view that centers on Europe. Would it not be better to apply Afrocentrism with regards to how Egypt is viewed since it is an African civilization? That said, you are however right that Afrocentrism was first created as a reaction to Eurocentrism. As such radical Afrocentrism is indeed nothing more than a reflection of radical Eurocentrism as exhibited in this forum by a couple of posters. [Roll Eyes]

quote:
This preconception with 'light-skinned' and 'dark-skinned' has a tendency to obscure the greater topics- the history of humanity - the roles of women and the great cooperation and artistic expression between widely divergent cultures -these were hallmarks of civilization.
They still are really. When people argue about the ethnicity of the ancient Egyptians,they are generally not familiar with the racial makeup of Eastern Africa much less Northern Africa. The people that believe that the ancient Egyptians were obsessed with being white or black is false naturally. Most Egyptians continue to identify themselves by their religion, region, clan or tribal affinities. They do not really comprehend the western obsession with classifying people in tiny anectdated boxes.

Of course, but then again that is the issue that plauges the study of Egypt no doubt because among the greatest civilizations of the ancient world it is one located in the African continent. And it is an issue sadly enough, we face all too often here in this forum! [Embarrassed]

quote:
One would only hope. Remember the racialist throwbacks.

quote:
I think many of you will appreciate the great attention to detail we have included in this project. The Egyptian army is made up of different battalions and troops of widely different ethnicities. The Fort Buhen Troops are of one dark brown ethnicity known as the Irthet. Other troops within the Egyptian army are Wawat, Dinka and Saite etc. Each division is made obvious by facial features, face paint, weaponry and regalia.
Interesting. Although I don't recall the Dinka being present, were they? At least it is a hell of alot more realistic than Medjay (another 'Nubian' group) depicted as 'Arab' type people like in another Hollywood movie series! (Mummy & Return of Mummy).
quote:
True though, this shouldn't obscure the fact that the 18th dynasty and Egyptian people themselves were native Africans also.

quote:
Secondly, another issue worth discussing is the lack of good work written specifically for actors of colour. I enjoyed the Lord of the Rings trilogy very much. But it was pretty shocking how this maek believe world couldn't include a single dark-skinned extra. Even the hobbits were Western European- it is the sort of thing we come to expect from Hollywood. I think Daman Wayans said it best when he stated rather reasonably that the situation is dire. Even though everything is makebelieve the ariters and directors cant make believe that people of colour could be doctors or lawyers or people in a coffee shop for that matter. It is really obvious that the writers and directors have racial issues. If they didn't these people would be fairly represented. They/We are not. Thusly, I am greatly honoured to write and develop such an exciting project- one that enlists the contributions from many underutilized talents.
Well what do you expect from the movie based on the fantasy of Tolkien (an old white guy) which is further based on Nordic mythology. LOL The only dark people or people of color in the movie were the human allies of Sauron who were Arab-like and what,.. the demonic Urukhai who are 'black-like'?! [Eek!]

quote:
I specifically wrote parts for a few of my favorite actors that work very little. Women have a particularly difficult time in Hollywood. If an actor is over 40 and female they have a difficult time. If they are over 25 and of colour they are going to have an even more difficult time of it.
Yes, I've heard! You never even hear about female actors of color over 40, unless it a 'black movie'!

quote:
Caucasian actresses pop up every year and garner covers and instant recognition fame. But great talents like Tantoo Cardinal and Cicely Tyson are overlooked all too often. Stacey Dash is another actor that know one seems to know what to do with as is Halle Berry. Halle can make mountains move because she is smart, dedicated and blessed with an almost supernatural beauty. But we can all readily appreciate how some of the projects she stars in don't really suit her. The reason?

So I guess this is where you come in. How unfortunate there aren't many others in the 'biz' who are like you.

quote:
Lastly, one doesn't need to be a racist to write parts for women of colour to exclusion of Caucasian actresses. One simply has to open up their world view and create worlds where people of different ethnicites and races exist and evolve- that is we adapt to our challenges just like Caucasians do. The major difference is that we people of colour tend to have many more challenges than the average Caucasian might have. A good third of that challenge will be the willful ignorance of other people of colour that subconsiously feel a need to stifle the growth of those around them.
One of the most obviously racist things about Hollywood movies that nobody but perhaps blacks want to address is how come whenever a movie with a predominantly black cast is shown, it is viewed or even dismissed as a "black movie" as if it appeals to blacks only; yet practically all movies with predominantly white casts are viewed simply as movies for all?! It all stems from the usual racist view of racializing blacks and other people of color but not whites themselves, and yes the same is true with movies of predominantly Asian or hispanic casting. Perhaps the only movie I could think of that was an exception was 'Apocalypto', but notice how Mayan civilization was demonized and denigrated!

Face the long time fact: Hollywood is racist.

YOU may not be, but it's going be a long while before people like you can change the whole industry.

quote:
We are entering a time in space when not utilizing your power will be viewed as criminal.
Have a good long look at the Ethiopian civilization and ask yourself why so little is known about it? So little is ever taught.
We allow people to make light of the plight of the
masses of starving people in Ethiopia. We refuse to acknowledge them in our thoughts and prayers.
When you see a child of Darfur or Somalia or Ethiopia an orphan that has lost her parents and siblings for no good reason at all- you may be inspired as I have to include them in your world view. These stories as I've written of them are
from and for the Old World. From the great history of the ancients perhaps we will transform this guiless, materialistic and violent reality we live in today.

That is why it us up to people to take it upon themselves and do something about their own dilemma, whether it be history and scholarship for Africans and people of African descent and/or the active reformation of Hollywood.
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
^ By the way Maahes, what do you think of this French animated movie?:

-

Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maahes, also, please ignore my previous suggestion of Billy Bob Thornton as a possible actor, it's just that I thought it was funny that it was even suggested before( it was suggested by alTakruri on the Nile Valley Forum lol).

By the way, you have some EXCELLENT morals and values.

quote:

Yes, I've heard! You never even hear about female actors of color over 40, unless it a 'black movie'!

Uhh... The Matri - Oh! Wait they had a lot of colored folks ... lol

quote:
quote:

So I guess this is where you come in. How unfortunate there aren't many others in the 'biz' who are like you.

^True.

quote:
One of the most obviously racist things about Hollywood movies that nobody but perhaps blacks want to address is how come whenever a movie with a predominantly black cast is shown, it is viewed or even dismissed as a "black movie" as if it appeals to blacks only; yet practically all movies with predominantly white casts are viewed simply as movies for all?! It all stems from the usual racist view of racializing blacks and other people of color but not whites themselves, and yes the same is true with movies of predominantly Asian or hispanic casting. Perhaps the only movie I could think of that was an exception was 'Apocalypto', but notice how Mayan civilization was demonized and denigrated!

Face the long time fact: Hollywood is racist.

YOU may not be, but it's going be a long while before people like you can change the whole industry.

I have actually wondered this, and thought about this.

Maybe it has to do with the whole 'this is Bill' and 'this is black Bill' thing I have observed people here to absorb from the media... Americans in general. It's not a black thing, as you, a white girl, and I have asked why.

It's more of a non-thinking thing... which is interesting when you think of the effects such could have on ones developing identity...

All I know is I can't wait for this movie to come out! Especially reading the film-writers feelings in his own words..

King_Scorpion
Member # 4818

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for King_Scorpion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I truly hope he's not pulling our collective chain here.

And yes, the Halle Berry/Foerster project has been known for a while now...but nothing seemed to come of it.

SEEKING
Member # 10105

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SEEKING     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Halle Berry might have some problems with Hollywood.

http://www.spreadit.org/2007/10/23/halle-makes-berry-anti-semitic-nose-joke-on-jay-leno/

Posts: 391 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
King_Scorpion
Member # 4818

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by SEEKING:

http://www.spreadit.org/2007/10/23/halle-makes-berry-anti-semitic-nose-joke-on-jay-leno/

I heard about that. But it was meant as a joke and she quickly apologized
alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for alTakruri   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Smile] [Big Grin] [Cool]
It's a quarter to eight time to get it straight.
I joked that if Iman played Nefertiti then
either Eddie Murphy or David Bowie would
be her Pharaoh.

It was Rasol who camped out on Billy Bob (what a name).

Anyway, it was all good fun, son! Thanks for the smiles.

quote:
Originally posted by Willing Thinker {What Box}:
Maahes, also, please ignore my previous suggestion of Billy Bob Thornton as a possible actor, it's just that I thought it was funny that it was even suggested before( it was suggested by alTakruri on the Nile Valley Forum lol).

Posts: 8014 | From: the Tekrur in the Western Sahel | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by King_Scorpion:

quote:
Originally posted by SEEKING:

I heard about that. But it was meant as a joke and she quickly apologized
I find it funny that they make such a big deal over a remark like that yet not a peep is heard over the irreputable damage Hollywood has done and is still doing today to blacks and other people of color, even though Hollywood is supposedly owned and run by 'Jews'.
SuWeDi
Member # 12519

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SuWeDi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maahes aka Milad Sourial aka Khamsin write this in another forum:

-"As my own family is from Mut (Dahkla) and is somewhere between six and three thousand years old depending on what set of data is accepted- I have to personally take this matter up or bite my tongue.

We are not "black" but are indigenous north east Africans."

-"To my knowledge there was never a single Black ( as in Dinka, Fur or Nyala peoples of Niger, Sudan and Libya) King that ruled in Egypt.

Nor were there many Negroes ( Round Headed) even present in Dynastic Egypt until fairly late in history."

and also...

-"I am acknowledging the great people of Darfur who are truly BLACK."

-"...I am a Red African as have been all my ancestors including those that have been misidentified by well meaning "scholars" that mean to redefine the continent of Africa by invisible lines meant to support antequated theories of cultural imperialism and directional evolution."

-"Anyone who has eyes and has actually studied the human being in question's feaures will recognize the very characteristic attributes of specific East African races. Iman and Anwar Sadat come easily to mind."

-"In Europe and the USA the world is white and black or yellow, all the red people have been shoved into the sea. But we indigenous Egyptians still exist and we are neither black nor white nor anything in between. We cannot exist for no one has acknowledged that we ever existed."

He change his mind since?...hum...

Posts: 32 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are you saying he is a fraud. Or another Hawass!! Not black but African. [Big Grin]

quote:
Originally posted by SuWeDi:
Maahes aka Milad Sourial aka Khamsin write this in another forum:

-"As my own family is from Mut (Dahkla) and is somewhere between six and three thousand years old depending on what set of data is accepted- I have to personally take this matter up or bite my tongue.

We are not "black" but are indigenous north east Africans."

-"To my knowledge there was never a single Black ( as in Dinka, Fur or Nyala peoples of Niger, Sudan and Libya) King that ruled in Egypt.

Nor were there many Negroes ( Round Headed) even present in Dynastic Egypt until fairly late in history."

and also...

-"I am acknowledging the great people of Darfur who are truly BLACK."

-"...I am a Red African as have been all my ancestors including those that have been misidentified by well meaning "scholars" that mean to redefine the continent of Africa by invisible lines meant to support antequated theories of cultural imperialism and directional evolution."

-"Anyone who has eyes and has actually studied the human being in question's feaures will recognize the very characteristic attributes of specific East African races. Iman and Anwar Sadat come easily to mind."

-"In Europe and the USA the world is white and black or yellow, all the red people have been shoved into the sea. But we indigenous Egyptians still exist and we are neither black nor white nor anything in between. We cannot exist for no one has acknowledged that we ever existed."

He change his mind since?...hum...

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by xyyman:
Are you saying he is a fraud. Or another Hawass!! Not black but African. [Big Grin]

Apparenlty so, and that he's BUSTED!!
King_Scorpion
Member # 4818

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by xyyman:

Apparenlty so, and that he's BUSTED!!
I told you guys not to get too excited just to be let down...
Maahes
Member # 8482

Rate Member
Don't over react. This comment is being taken out of context. The topic was the "black pharaoh" who happens to a recent ancestor of one our tribal clans in the Western Desert. The presupposition that this pharaoh was "black" ignores the historical socio-political issues of the day. Ethnic minorities indigenous to Egypt were obliged to migrate into Abysnnia/Eritrea during the 19th dynasty. These populations became naturalized in what had been Egyptian satellite colonies within Sudan and further South. At the time- the 19th Dynasty- Ramessides were in the process of ethnically cleansing the sepats in much the same manner as the Hyksos. Western Desert Indigene were widely considered Libyan even though we had always lived in the Western Desert.

There are truly black people, like the Dinka and truly brown people like the Fur (Darfur). We love and respect these cultures. This is a point I made on the forum I've been quoted from. We appreciate their respective histories and incredible basket weaveing, their pottery, dog and cattle breeds. They were the gold people- the Nuba. Some were even indigenous to Southern Libya. But we are not these people. While we are also purely African, we are RED Africans. We are not identical to the East African ethnic clans with long narrow faces and thin noses and lips like Anwar Sadat, Iman and TutankhAmun. My tribal clan is square jawed and red skinned. Not greater nor lesser just pieces of a whole.
It is my opinion that racism is so deeply ingrained in Westerners that one cannot even open dialogue without innocent, well-meaning people becoming emotional and less than objective about the topic. New Issues are born where there aught not be any.

While my people came from Dahkhla and Kharga, I was raised in Europe and the USA. On these continents I fully identify myself as an African ethnic who is American as a natiobnality. Most people that look at me in USA assume i am black or mixed race. I have many interactions with American blacks who have a difficult time accepting my claims of being African. They will often insist I must be 'mixed'. I am not anything but one hundred percent African.

Last issue, American blacks are not phenotypically black- at least not the majority of the people I know are. Neither are the majority of the Ethiopians I know and visit nor are the Eritreans-
I travel these countries year after year.

We Africans come in a number of beautiful colours.
Black is included. But until you have actually seen a blue black Dinka or a purple black Fur you haven't seen a black skinned person. For that matter, people in Southern India are often if not generally much darker than the average American black and even darker than the average Ethiopian.

My original posting was an attempt to get the Egyptofiles to open their minds to the issue that lines on a map do not make race lines.
I am an African as are each and every one of my ancestors. I cannot claim to share the exact same evolutionary history as the Dinka or the Fur nor can they claim ours. Nor would either of us- be3cause we have been living side by side for a very long time. If one goes to Siwa in Norhtern Western Egypt or Kharga in Southern Western Egypt they will be delighted to find a peoples - different peoples mind you that are either blue black, purple black, chestnut brown, red brown, ruddy taupe with rusty blonde hair and light eyes- blue black with ice blue eyes- and these ethnic types are generally speaking true to very specific villages. They are not mixing because marriage between tribes or clans is not nor has it ever been commonly accepted. We joke that our own family tree looks like a telephone pole.

We treat one another as equals and our children grow up in an environment that celebrates the great diversity of the Sahara's people.
We love one another. We trust one another and we have empathy for the respective trials and tribulations of our neighbors.
That said, calling an ancient lineage a "black pharaoh's descendants" is inadequate and does not adequately or responsibly describe us.

To some what is inferred is that we descendants of Herihor or Taharaqa are illegitimate- and like the Fur (Darfur)we have already expereinced terrible genocides in history. Cultural imperialism has raised its head any number of times over the last several centuries. Our history is an ancient one after all.
But my friends, I am African through and through.
An African that happens to be very typical ethnically speaking- of Upper Egyptians and Western Desert Indigene in general.
Just because I make a point to distinguish the cultural history of the venerable black skinned peoples and I am only speaking very narrowly of indigenous truly black-skinned peoples of Libya, Sudan and Somalia- does not make me an apologist for racism. Open your heart and your mind and celebrate cultural diversity.

ww.washingtonpost.com/.../sudan/sudan.htm

--------------------

Maahes
Member # 8482

Rate Member
As for "Princess of the Sun" - it sucks rotten old vulture eggs. This is the first I've heard of it.
Obviously we have a problem but changing the title of the film is not that big of an issue. I'm still ticked off to learn about it- but maybe its a good thing- Lots of people we find it interesting it just sucks that our efforts to accurately represent history will be doused by the unauthentic entertainment fluff.. That said, I have work to do.

--------------------

Maahes
Member # 8482

Rate Member
I find it interesting that the author of a book BLACK PHARAOH which is widely regarded as awful by the descendants of this generation in history has beat me to the finish line in producing a film about a topic- the 18th dynasty- our film is barely in the hamper after six years of development. It takes a great deal more might get a 200 million dollar budget greenlighted than a cartoon budget. I suppose there is something karmic about this happenstance.
I'm certain Goddess will be remembered as more than misleading entertainment.Its vastly more substantial on a spiritual and sociological level-
keep your fingers and toes crossed.

--------------------

SuWeDi
Member # 12519

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SuWeDi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Maahes!

What you dont no is that I have in my own family many people who look exacly like you and other who look like Alek Wek or iman (like my little sister, and yes is not a joke!).

I'm Cameroonian. In Cameroon we really have almos all kind of "black" african. What you call "red" african, for me is just one "black" or "brown" variety.

Question: You really associate with Halle Berry project or you do your own think alone?

PS: Excuse my bad english, I speak better french (^_^)

Posts: 32 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maahes
Member # 8482

Rate Member
I've been to Cameroon. Yours is an incredible country. The International Wildlife Conservation Society is near and dear to my heart. ICWS has been developing an eco-tourism park in your country for several years now. I am very proud to contribute in every way I can to this ongoing project. And yes, he people of Cameroon are a diverse lot. Not like us desert dwellers locked off for centuries at a time from neighboring peoples. The jungle is a much more equitable place for human populations than our remote oases in the great sand sea. I mean to say that our populations at least in the Western Desert Tribal Lands are fairly homogenous as far each respective group appears -I think their blood work has thoroughly supported this notion- that the indigene of the Western Desert are an old family tree unto themselves. Some are descendants of Maahes Caste Amenist sect members. Others are descendants of the recent slave trade that carried SubSaharan Africans from Senegal across the desert through Kharga and on to Djebuti...
..oh Africa our past is stained red with the blood o f every thing but empathy.

--------------------

Doug M
Member # 7650

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doug M     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maahes, could you explain something please.

1) Who are the original populations of the Western Desert

2) Where did they come from

3) What did they look like

4) When did they get there

In my opinion the modern populations of the Western Desert are diverse, but that diversity has come largely during and since the dynastic period and that the original populations of these areas from 7,000 or more years ago were indeed black.

I don't understand how you can claim anything otherwise, as the evidence is there for everyone to see. People talk about diversity and then act as if blacks are not part of that diversity, when indeed blacks are the aboriginal populations of this region, even if other diverse groups have been there for thousands of years. Therefore, trying to separate out blacks as separate and not indigenous, welcome, wanted or native to this area is absolutely odd and why I asked the question.

Original populations of the Western Desert:

http://www.fjexpeditions.com/frameset/rockart.htm

http://www.touregypt.net/featurestories/gilfkebir1.htm

The western Deserts have diverse populations, but all of this singling out blacks as somehow not representative of this diversity or separate from it smacks not of diversity but an attempt to segregate black Africans out of areas they have been in longer than any other group that currently occupies the Western Sahara.

Posts: 8889 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 12 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  10  11  12   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com