EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Religion » what do u think about converted Muslims? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: what do u think about converted Muslims?
queensali
Member # 11168

Member Rated:
Icon 5 posted      Profile for queensali   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Assalam Alaikum ,
My name is Salima. I`m living in Poland, I`m Muslim, but I have converted to Islam last year 2005. I have interested about Islam from long time ago, but Allah make me to be Muslim right now.
So I would like ask all of you what do u think about people who converted to Islam? I would like to see your minds and I hope to have discussion with all of you about this subject.
I will be waiting for your answer...Inshallah
Salam, Salima

Posts: 66 | From: Poland - Warsaw | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
islamway
Member # 10368

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for islamway   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those people searched for the right way and followed it. They are rewarded the right way By God help.

They bear lots of responsibilies to deliver the message to other people in a suitable way. They should know that every thing in eart is By God will only.

Posts: 1007 | From: http://www.sultan.org | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Servant
Member # 11390

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Servant     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Salam Salima,we would like to know your testimony for your trip between the two relegions,and what you have found in Islam not exist in Christianity??

And how you believed that Quran is from God and Mohamed is a messenger from God????!!!!!

Posts: 222 | From: Heaven | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rameses the Grea
Member # 11412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rameses the Grea     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What do I think of them Salima?

I think that you made a huge mistake. bil saraha yani.

Posts: 62 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mike rozier
Member # 10852

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mike rozier     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think it's your choice to be whatever you want.

--------------------
The ground at Calvary's Cross is level

Posts: 1172 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
islamway
Member # 10368

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for islamway   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
following the religion is never a mistake. following a religion is something between God and creatures. Without religion, People woould be like animals.

Just I cant imagine how would be the world if God didnt sent all those prophets. I cant imagine if God didnt protect his last Sacred Book Quran from deviation and modification. I cant imagine the world without the path of prophet Muhammed who continue the path of all the previous prophets. God is so wise. God make the way clear for people and gave them the light to live with.

Posts: 1007 | From: http://www.sultan.org | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marcella
Member # 10978

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marcella     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by islamsweden.org:
I cant imagine if God didnt protect his last Sacred Book Quran from deviation and modification.[/QB]

That's what you CANNOT prove.
Posts: 979 | From: Another world | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marcella
Member # 10978

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marcella     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Without religion, People woould be like animals.[/QB][/QUOTE]

People are most of times worse then animals,this has nothing to do with religion.

Being human.

Posts: 979 | From: Another world | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marcella
Member # 10978

PEACE OUT---------------------------------RESPECT

islamway
Member # 10368

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Marcella:
quote:
I cant imagine if God didnt protect his last Sacred Book Quran from deviation and modification.

That's what you CANNOT prove. [/QB]
Actually Quran is proving itself. it doesnt need one to prove it.
mike rozier
Member # 10852

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mike rozier     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Marcella why did your thread in the other forum get deleated? I was going to answer it... [Confused]
Posts: 1172 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marcella
Member # 10978

What do you mean,Mike?
Marcella
Member # 10978

Were you going to answer to me?
How?

Marcella
Member # 10978

quote:
quote:
quote:
I cant imagine if God didnt protect his last Sacred Book Quran from deviation and modification.

That's what you CANNOT prove.

Actually Quran is proving itself. it doesnt need one to prove it. [/QB]
I can't agree.
What pity I can't get back to the past and bring original Quran.Because this one is definitely not.

islamway
Member # 10368

Rate Member
just when you want to see that something is fake or not. you have to focus on it and see the evidneces that indicate that it's true or not.

So when you focus on the bible , i'm so lost of all those versions.

islamway
Member # 10368

Rate Member
when i focus on the holy Quran, one version, Unique text, believe in all original books, addressing the christians people, talking about the jews. Giving lots of facts that is inside the hearts of lots of people.
Marcella
Member # 10978

That's the point.You all believe that is only one version.
I don't.

mike rozier
Member # 10852

Rate Member
quote:
How?

this is how ..

[1] To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:
[2] A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted;
[3] A time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up;
[4] A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance;
[5] A time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing;
[6] A time to get, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to cast away;
[7] A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak;
[8] A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace.
[9] What profit hath he that worketh in that wherein he laboureth?
[10] I have seen the travail, which God hath given to the sons of men to be exercised in it.
[11] He hath made every thing beautiful in his time: also he hath set the world in their heart, so that no man can find out the work that God maketh from the beginning to the end.
[12] I know that there is no good in them, but for a man to rejoice, and to do good in his life.

[Cool]

FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mike rozier:
Marcella why did your thread in the other forum get deleated? I was going to answer it... [Confused]

yours did and i wonder why ,your actually nasty man trying to get me into trouble and it didnt work did it and i didnt insult you i psted in arabic the verse to convert to islam ..and if any one actually reads it mostly they r entering islam .good bye mr rozier ,,... [Mad]
Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mike rozier
Member # 10852

Rate Member
ripr, your talking about a different thread than Im talking about with marcella..

the thread your talking about..the one I made about mohamed was , acctually correct Biblicly speaking.
now if you took that personally, I suppose thats up to you, but Biblicly speaking, I don't see where I was in the wrong at all..

--------------------

mike rozier
Member # 10852

Rate Member
answer me this ripr,

did mohamed say Jeses wasen't the Son of God?yes/no?

did mohammed say Jesus wasen't crusified? yes/no?

if you answer yes to either of these questions, that makes mohamed an anti-christ,Biblicly speaking...

now if you have a problem with me Biblicly speaking,I don't know what to tell ya...

--------------------

FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
when im ready for a show down i will thread bck to you and see if you will answer me as a christian as you are you need to have alittle more respect of a faith and if any muslim here or im aware of disses jesus (pbuh)will have me to answer to and as ie mohammed (pbuhm)mohamed is no more anti christ to wat you are ..have u read all of the bible as u are aware scriptures this day r been taken out and missing or hiden concerning jsesus last moments and to the account of what really happened even christians to this day are questioning what really happeened if you translate the quran in its proper context u wil see we have not said jesus was not put on the cross he was saved from pain ..ive translating that into a plain english to you ...then i cud question the quran and ask my self its the way of today islam saying ie even christianinty ,we or i do not know of what will happen only i say is we stand in the mids of the last days and it is said we all question even our own beliefs and bad will triumph over good the ishallah the good will triumph over the evil ,and as do i bleive for jesus to be the son of god as a muslim ive never been in any doubt ,does that bit get you thinking ..
Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mike rozier
Member # 10852

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for mike rozier     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good deal, so you beleive this :

Christ

anointed, the Greek translation of the Hebrew word rendered "Messiah" (q.v.),
the official title of our Lord, occurring five hundred and fourteen times in
the New Testament. It denotes that he was anointed or consecrated to his great
redemptive work as Prophet, Priest, and King of his people. He is Jesus the
Christ (Acts 17:3; 18:5; Matt. 22:42), the Anointed One. He is thus spoken of
by Isaiah (61:1), and by Daniel (9:24-26), who styles him "Messiah the Prince."
The Messiah is the same person as "the seed of the woman" (Gen. 3:15), "the seed
of Abraham" (Gen. 22:18), the "Prophet like unto Moses" (Deut. 18:15), "the
priest after the order of Melchizedek" (Ps. 110:4), "the rod out of the stem of
Jesse" (Isa. 11:1, 10), the "Immanuel," the virgin's son (Isa. 7:14), "the
branch of Jehovah" (Isa. 4:2), and "the messenger of the covenant" (Mal. 3:1).
This is he "of whom Moses in the law and the prophets did write." The Old
Testament Scripture is full of prophetic declarations regarding the Great
Deliverer and the work he was to accomplish. Jesus the Christ is Jesus the
Great Deliverer, the Anointed One, the Saviour of men. This name denotes that
Jesus was divinely appointed, commissioned, and accredited as the Saviour of
men (Heb. 5:4; Isa. 11:2-4; 49:6; John 5:37; Acts 2:22). To believe that "Jesus
is the Christ" is to believe that he is the Anointed, the Messiah of the
prophets, the Saviour sent of God, that he was, in a word, what he claimed to
be. This is to believe the gospel, by the faith of which alone men can be
brought unto God. That Jesus is the Christ is the testimony of God, and the
faith of this constitutes a Christian (1 Cor. 12:3; 1 John 5:1).

mike rozier
Member # 10852

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for mike rozier     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
do you beleive Jesus died on the Cross,for your sins too?

I hope so....because it's the most inportant thing you will ever do..

FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
im not saying mike im leave it to you to say nothing came out of my mouth did i actually rite it and did i say it ,,but as i said you need to look into your bible and try and fathom a particular scripture out ,,loveone another and turn the other cheek ??and dont insult one another do u preach what the bible says i no i dont and not even do i abide by the quran half the time i wud be insulting it ..so if we quote now wie shud understand the commandments and abide by them ...

Through The Miracle Of Saint Joseph, God Is Once Again Coming To The World, Teaching The Rules Men Are To Live By And The Heresies Undermining These Commandments:

"Men do not fully understand the great preparation that the beloved Moses had to endure, to withstand, to absorb all of the true meaning of each Commandment God wanted man to have. The wisdom that was instilled in Moses so he could teach what each Commandment would take to be fulfilled, took many more days of time than men have translated it to be. God did not just strike given words without deliberating upon them and without giving full definition of what they would mean. Each Commandment, when it was delivered, had a power in it, God-given; else it could never have remained in such a solid state for all the years. It would have been cast aside and then forgotten, as so many great Biblical stories have been.

Moses was so filled with the wisdom, and the strength that wisdom bears with it, that the teaching he was able to extend was so profound, and yet simple, else man would never have been able to comprehend. To relay to the world all the wisdom that Moses was instilled with would take volumes of writings. God, knowing the impatience of man and how little time man wants to deliberate on such truths, has allowed these Commandments to come down through time with great strength but concise definition.

If men were to look into a mirror and see how their life would reflect their obedience to these great Ten Commandments, most men would flee from the sight of themselves. In your day, The Father of all mankind is handing, not a mirror, but a picture of the Ten Commandments in a form easily understood, and yet, with the impact of solid teaching; and along with this, the heresies men involve themselves with, causing great sins against these Commandments."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I AM THE LORD THY GOD, THOU SHALT NOT HAVE strange gods BEFORE ME.

"Idolizing material images to the point they are held in superstition, and as men would suspect, suppose, determine 'The Creator of All Things' would be like; such as idols of human form or animal likeness also.

Eliminating the Mystery of a Divine Being that no man can touch, see or feel. Replacing this Mystery with physical means and emphasis put on knowledge and man's own senses.

Interpreting God to fit a manner, mood and way, making Him humanly understandable rather than Divine."

Pentecostalism - Idolatry - Power - Communism - Atheism - Humanism - Cults

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THOU SHALT NOT TAKE THE NAME OF THE LORD THY GOD IN VAIN.

"Men use blasphemy to stress their point of action, thoughts and desires. They abuse the Name of God by connecting Him in a damned way or in an arrogant, sarcastic, facetious manner. Men very often swear against God to impress another man with their false strength. Men abuse the Name of God to eliminate having to face in a dignified way, truth. Also, when a man is suspicious of his own lack of integrity, stability, masculinity, he abuses God, for the cowardice within himself tells him he will not be struck down immediately."

Cursing - Blasphemy - Satanism - Pride - Lack of Self-discipline - Abusive discrediting to another man

REMEMBER THOU KEEP HOLY THE SABBATH DAY.

"In order to truly Honor God and to be aware of Him, it was necessary to tell man that a given time had to be set aside frequently to do this. God, in delivering this Commandment, announced to Moses, 'Without this Rule men would not be able to hold up as a goal, the other nine.' God meant this time to be union with Him in a special manner, perhaps with a small sacrifice attached to complete this union.

God, at a later time, gave man incentive to spend more time with Him. Through His Son He gave to the world a specific Church and that Beautiful Sacrament, the Holy Eucharist, Which is without doubt a Part of Him. It was God Himself who completed the final need for man to be able to obey and love this great Commandment."

Not attending Holy Mass on days set down to fulfill this obligation to God.

The discipline of a specific day and time is necessary because of man's need for such discipline.

HONOR THY FATHER AND THY MOTHER.

"This Commandment was set down for men to better understand that honor, love, respect, dignity, had to be for The Father Himself, Our Heavenly Mother, and then the earthly parents from which all men would come. This Rule would automatically stabilize man's thinking, and permit man to rationalize the order of things. When a man upholds this Commandment, he is just with his neighbor and is aware of the need that respect brings. A solid foundation helps men to be able to withstand weakness and conquer it when needed."

Disobedience - Disrespect - Neglect - Impatience - Abuse

THOU SHALT NOT KILL.

"Moses was taught that men were living in such unruly ways, lacking self-discipline, and all men were to be told that to kill was against God, for do not forget, God is The Creator and The Judge. Men do not have the right to kill another human being, whether it be to take his life, his will, his dignity, his skill, his mind, his hope, his trust, his integrity. Men can be depleted of physical energy, emotional control and spiritual strength by another man's lack of self-discipline, emotional instability, greed, hate, lust, anger, lack of charity.

To kill is to rob man of the great privilege reserved for God alone. Only God has the right to judge when the physical must end."

Physical - Will - Love - Trust - Hope - Faith - Gifts of Talent - Abortion - Moral Standards - Spirit - Mind

THOU SHALT NOT COMMIT ADULTERY.

"This Commandment is to allow men to better understand that wrong use of bodily communication with other men has a definite disgrace in God's Plan. Promiscuous involvement to satisfy only the senses has many areas wherein men sin against their role in God's Plan. This Commandment definitely says that homosexuality, lesbianism, abortion, pornography, and all promiscuous endeavors of man, have a permissiveness that is against the reason for creating mankind.

God said to Moses, 'Men will have many excuses and will justify their sins against this Commandment. Also, men will deliberately attach only specific sins on this Commandment, for shame will make them call this The Hidden Commandment'."

Impurity - attack through the senses, lack of self-discipline, permissiveness, self-love.

Promiscuity - encouraging men to act without dignity, degrading the purpose of human intimate relationship.

Self-abuse - physically, mentally, emotionally.

Mental abuse causes grave sins, sometimes grave intention for sin, permitting the intellect to become so permeated with sinful thoughts that men sin consistently and it weakens them in every way.

Homosexuality - Lesbianism

THOU SHALT NOT STEAL.

"To steal means, to most men, to take a material thing that belongs to another. In reality, there are many facets to stealing. First, many men steal the dignity and respect that The Holy Trinity must have, that The Beloved Heavenly Queen must have, and that all men must have for the Church of My Choice.

Men belittle the act of stealing, calling it instinct. In reality, men must know that to take anything they do not come by justly, is against My Will. They must be aware that to steal drains them of purity. Tell them, Moses, no man will steal Heaven, for I will stand in Judgment and no man will be allowed Here until reparation is made, whether the stealing be of material things, any part of man, or the manner in which men walk."

Time - Will - Pride - Physical Energies - Material Wealth - Patience - Talents - Hope - Dignity - Gifts From God

THOU SHALT NOT BEAR FALSE WITNESS AGAINST THY NEIGHBOR.

"All men must be aware that to gossip or to darken another man's name or way will most certainly be accountable to Me. Each man is accountable for himself and will have to stand solely alone on the merits he earned walking the human role. Men who sin against this Rule will most likely sin against several of the others, for to bear false witness says ego, pride, jealousy, contempt, and a lack of self-discipline."

Gossip - Slander - Lying - Defamation of Character - Hating

THOU SHALT NOT COVET THY NEIGHBOR'S WIFE.

"To covet, whether it be by grave intention or full action, what belongs in the procreative plan, will be answerable in more depth than men will want to believe. What men do to restrict, corrupt or eliminate the beauty I have planned for man and woman in the role of the physical life, must be held accountable to Me, for I have made man to My Image and Likeness, and all things must remain in the beauty I have designed and in the Plan I had in mind. No man must allow his thinking or lack of self-discipline to cause weakness in himself or another who belongs to another. No woman is permitted to intrude or invite such a sin against Me."

Adultery - Temptation through thought, word and deed.

THOU SHALT NOT COVET THY NEIGHBOR'S GOODS.

"This Rule applies first to all I have created, for I Am The Lord Of All Things.

When men better understand that they must earn the profits, whether they be material in a large way or small, they will better understand the justice in this Rule. There are many areas men will abuse in this Commandment. Men will frivolously borrow many things from other men and never account for them. Time is one of them. Time taking, without reason, good purpose, can stop another man's progress, profits and gain. Men must not judge another man's reasoning, but must take care first of their own needs and concentrate on their own Souls, for a man who has been sinned against is sometimes weakened and it creates within him the desire to retaliate, causing a graver sin through weakness."

--------------------------------------------------

The Ten Commandments are also called the Decalogue. There are three versions of the Ten Commandments mentioned in the Hebrew Scriptures -- a.k.a. Old Testament. All are different. They can be found at Exodus 20:2-17, Exodus 34:12-26, and Deuteronomy 5:6-21. They all differ. However, the version in Exodus 20 is by far the most commonly cited.

Depending upon how Ten Commandments are interpreted, the Exodus 20 version contain a total of 19 to 25 separate instructions that various faith groups have sorted into ten commandments. They form part of the 613 injunctions, prohibitions and commands which make up the Mosaic Code.

The Qur'an is the revealed text that Muslims believe was dictated by the angel Gabriel to Muhammad, the greatest and final of the prophets of God.

The Qur'an appears to refer to the Decalogue and to urge that they be followed; however it does not contain the actual text:

007.145 "And We ordained laws for him in the tablets in all matters, both commanding and explaining all things, (and said): 'Take and hold these with firmness, and enjoin thy people to hold fast by the best in the precepts'..."

Although it does not contain the Decalogue as a unit, phrases throughout the Qur'an are very similar to the Ten Commandments. Some comparisons are listed below:

Comparison of verses from the Hebrew Scriptures and Qur'an:
Hebrew Scriptures: Exodus 20 Qur'an
3: Thou shalt have no other gods before me. 17:22: Do not associate another deity with God.
47:19: Know therefore that there is no god but God.
4-6: Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.... 6:103: No visions can encompass Him, but He encompasses all visions.
14:35: My Lord, make this a peaceful land, and protect me and my children from worshiping idols.
42:11: There is nothing that equals (like) Him.
7: Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain; for the LORD will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain. 2:224: Do not use God's name in your oaths as an excuse to prevent you from dealing justly.
73:8: Remember the name of your Lord and devote yourself to Him exclusively.
76:25 Glorify the name of your Lord morning and evening.
8-11: Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy. Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work: But the seventh day is the sabbath of the LORD thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant [male slave], nor thy maidservant [female slave], nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates.... See below.

12: Honour thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long upon the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee. 17:23-24: You shall be kind to your parents. If one or both of them live to their old age in your lifetime, you shall not say to them any word of contempt nor repel them, and you shall address them in kind words. You shall lower to them the wing of humility and pray: "O Lord! Bestow on them Your blessings just as they cherished me when I was a little child."
13: Thou shalt not kill. 17:33: And do not take any human being's life - that God willed to be sacred - other than in [the pursuit of] justice."
14: Thou shalt not commit adultery. 17:32: You shall not commit adultery. Surely it is a shameful deed and an evil way.
15: Thou shalt not steal. 5:38 & 39: The thief, male or female, you shall mark their hands as a punishment for their crime, and to serve as an example from GOD. GOD is Almighty, Most Wise.
16: Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour. 25:72: And (know that the true servants of God are) those who do not bear witness to falsehood.
Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's wife, nor his manservant [male slave], nor his maidservant [female slave], nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that is thy neighbour's. 4:32: Do not covet the bounties that God has bestowed more abundantly on some of you than on others

daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
do you beleive Jesus died on the Cross,for your sins too?

No.
Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mike rozier
Member # 10852

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by r.i.p.R:
im not saying mike im leave it to you to say nothing came out of my mouth did i actually rite it and did i say it ,,but as i said you need to look into your bible and try and fathom a particular scripture out ,,loveone another and turn the other cheek ??and dont insult one another do u preach what the bible says i no i dont and not even do i abide by the quran half the time i wud be insulting it ..so if we quote now wie shud understand the commandments and abide by them ...

Through The Miracle Of Saint Joseph, God Is Once Again Coming To The World, Teaching The Rules Men Are To Live By And The Heresies Undermining These Commandments:

"Men do not fully understand the great preparation that the beloved Moses had to endure, to withstand, to absorb all of the true meaning of each Commandment God wanted man to have. The wisdom that was instilled in Moses so he could teach what each Commandment would take to be fulfilled, took many more days of time than men have translated it to be. God did not just strike given words without deliberating upon them and without giving full definition of what they would mean. Each Commandment, when it was delivered, had a power in it, God-given; else it could never have remained in such a solid state for all the years. It would have been cast aside and then forgotten, as so many great Biblical stories have been.

Moses was so filled with the wisdom, and the strength that wisdom bears with it, that the teaching he was able to extend was so profound, and yet simple, else man would never have been able to comprehend. To relay to the world all the wisdom that Moses was instilled with would take volumes of writings. God, knowing the impatience of man and how little time man wants to deliberate on such truths, has allowed these Commandments to come down through time with great strength but concise definition.

If men were to look into a mirror and see how their life would reflect their obedience to these great Ten Commandments, most men would flee from the sight of themselves. In your day, The Father of all mankind is handing, not a mirror, but a picture of the Ten Commandments in a form easily understood, and yet, with the impact of solid teaching; and along with this, the heresies men involve themselves with, causing great sins against these Commandments."

I AM THE LORD THY GOD, THOU SHALT NOT HAVE strange gods BEFORE ME.

"Idolizing material images to the point they are held in superstition, and as men would suspect, suppose, determine 'The Creator of All Things' would be like; such as idols of human form or animal likeness also.

Eliminating the Mystery of a Divine Being that no man can touch, see or feel. Replacing this Mystery with physical means and emphasis put on knowledge and man's own senses.

Interpreting God to fit a manner, mood and way, making Him humanly understandable rather than Divine."

Pentecostalism - Idolatry - Power - Communism - Atheism - Humanism - Cults

THOU SHALT NOT TAKE THE NAME OF THE LORD THY GOD IN VAIN.

"Men use blasphemy to stress their point of action, thoughts and desires. They abuse the Name of God by connecting Him in a damned way or in an arrogant, sarcastic, facetious manner. Men very often swear against God to impress another man with their false strength. Men abuse the Name of God to eliminate having to face in a dignified way, truth. Also, when a man is suspicious of his own lack of integrity, stability, masculinity, he abuses God, for the cowardice within himself tells him he will not be struck down immediately."

Cursing - Blasphemy - Satanism - Pride - Lack of Self-discipline - Abusive discrediting to another man

REMEMBER THOU KEEP HOLY THE SABBATH DAY.

"In order to truly Honor God and to be aware of Him, it was necessary to tell man that a given time had to be set aside frequently to do this. God, in delivering this Commandment, announced to Moses, 'Without this Rule men would not be able to hold up as a goal, the other nine.' God meant this time to be union with Him in a special manner, perhaps with a small sacrifice attached to complete this union.

God, at a later time, gave man incentive to spend more time with Him. Through His Son He gave to the world a specific Church and that Beautiful Sacrament, the Holy Eucharist, Which is without doubt a Part of Him. It was God Himself who completed the final need for man to be able to obey and love this great Commandment."

Not attending Holy Mass on days set down to fulfill this obligation to God.

The discipline of a specific day and time is necessary because of man's need for such discipline.

HONOR THY FATHER AND THY MOTHER.

"This Commandment was set down for men to better understand that honor, love, respect, dignity, had to be for The Father Himself, Our Heavenly Mother, and then the earthly parents from which all men would come. This Rule would automatically stabilize man's thinking, and permit man to rationalize the order of things. When a man upholds this Commandment, he is just with his neighbor and is aware of the need that respect brings. A solid foundation helps men to be able to withstand weakness and conquer it when needed."

Disobedience - Disrespect - Neglect - Impatience - Abuse

THOU SHALT NOT KILL.

"Moses was taught that men were living in such unruly ways, lacking self-discipline, and all men were to be told that to kill was against God, for do not forget, God is The Creator and The Judge. Men do not have the right to kill another human being, whether it be to take his life, his will, his dignity, his skill, his mind, his hope, his trust, his integrity. Men can be depleted of physical energy, emotional control and spiritual strength by another man's lack of self-discipline, emotional instability, greed, hate, lust, anger, lack of charity.

To kill is to rob man of the great privilege reserved for God alone. Only God has the right to judge when the physical must end."

Physical - Will - Love - Trust - Hope - Faith - Gifts of Talent - Abortion - Moral Standards - Spirit - Mind

THOU SHALT NOT COMMIT ADULTERY.

"This Commandment is to allow men to better understand that wrong use of bodily communication with other men has a definite disgrace in God's Plan. Promiscuous involvement to satisfy only the senses has many areas wherein men sin against their role in God's Plan. This Commandment definitely says that homosexuality, lesbianism, abortion, pornography, and all promiscuous endeavors of man, have a permissiveness that is against the reason for creating mankind.

God said to Moses, 'Men will have many excuses and will justify their sins against this Commandment. Also, men will deliberately attach only specific sins on this Commandment, for shame will make them call this The Hidden Commandment'."

Impurity - attack through the senses, lack of self-discipline, permissiveness, self-love.

Promiscuity - encouraging men to act without dignity, degrading the purpose of human intimate relationship.

Self-abuse - physically, mentally, emotionally.

Mental abuse causes grave sins, sometimes grave intention for sin, permitting the intellect to become so permeated with sinful thoughts that men sin consistently and it weakens them in every way.

Homosexuality - Lesbianism

THOU SHALT NOT STEAL.

"To steal means, to most men, to take a material thing that belongs to another. In reality, there are many facets to stealing. First, many men steal the dignity and respect that The Holy Trinity must have, that The Beloved Heavenly Queen must have, and that all men must have for the Church of My Choice.

Men belittle the act of stealing, calling it instinct. In reality, men must know that to take anything they do not come by justly, is against My Will. They must be aware that to steal drains them of purity. Tell them, Moses, no man will steal Heaven, for I will stand in Judgment and no man will be allowed Here until reparation is made, whether the stealing be of material things, any part of man, or the manner in which men walk."

Time - Will - Pride - Physical Energies - Material Wealth - Patience - Talents - Hope - Dignity - Gifts From God

THOU SHALT NOT BEAR FALSE WITNESS AGAINST THY NEIGHBOR.

"All men must be aware that to gossip or to darken another man's name or way will most certainly be accountable to Me. Each man is accountable for himself and will have to stand solely alone on the merits he earned walking the human role. Men who sin against this Rule will most likely sin against several of the others, for to bear false witness says ego, pride, jealousy, contempt, and a lack of self-discipline."

Gossip - Slander - Lying - Defamation of Character - Hating

THOU SHALT NOT COVET THY NEIGHBOR'S WIFE.

"To covet, whether it be by grave intention or full action, what belongs in the procreative plan, will be answerable in more depth than men will want to believe. What men do to restrict, corrupt or eliminate the beauty I have planned for man and woman in the role of the physical life, must be held accountable to Me, for I have made man to My Image and Likeness, and all things must remain in the beauty I have designed and in the Plan I had in mind. No man must allow his thinking or lack of self-discipline to cause weakness in himself or another who belongs to another. No woman is permitted to intrude or invite such a sin against Me."

Adultery - Temptation through thought, word and deed.

THOU SHALT NOT COVET THY NEIGHBOR'S GOODS.

"This Rule applies first to all I have created, for I Am The Lord Of All Things.

When men better understand that they must earn the profits, whether they be material in a large way or small, they will better understand the justice in this Rule. There are many areas men will abuse in this Commandment. Men will frivolously borrow many things from other men and never account for them. Time is one of them. Time taking, without reason, good purpose, can stop another man's progress, profits and gain. Men must not judge another man's reasoning, but must take care first of their own needs and concentrate on their own Souls, for a man who has been sinned against is sometimes weakened and it creates within him the desire to retaliate, causing a graver sin through weakness."

--------------------------------------------------

The Ten Commandments are also called the Decalogue. There are three versions of the Ten Commandments mentioned in the Hebrew Scriptures -- a.k.a. Old Testament. All are different. They can be found at Exodus 20:2-17, Exodus 34:12-26, and Deuteronomy 5:6-21. They all differ. However, the version in Exodus 20 is by far the most commonly cited.

Depending upon how Ten Commandments are interpreted, the Exodus 20 version contain a total of 19 to 25 separate instructions that various faith groups have sorted into ten commandments. They form part of the 613 injunctions, prohibitions and commands which make up the Mosaic Code.

The Qur'an is the revealed text that Muslims believe was dictated by the angel Gabriel to Muhammad, the greatest and final of the prophets of God.

The Qur'an appears to refer to the Decalogue and to urge that they be followed; however it does not contain the actual text:

007.145 "And We ordained laws for him in the tablets in all matters, both commanding and explaining all things, (and said): 'Take and hold these with firmness, and enjoin thy people to hold fast by the best in the precepts'..."

Although it does not contain the Decalogue as a unit, phrases throughout the Qur'an are very similar to the Ten Commandments. Some comparisons are listed below:

Comparison of verses from the Hebrew Scriptures and Qur'an:
Hebrew Scriptures: Exodus 20 Qur'an
3: Thou shalt have no other gods before me. 17:22: Do not associate another deity with God.
47:19: Know therefore that there is no god but God.
4-6: Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.... 6:103: No visions can encompass Him, but He encompasses all visions.
14:35: My Lord, make this a peaceful land, and protect me and my children from worshiping idols.
42:11: There is nothing that equals (like) Him.
7: Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain; for the LORD will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain. 2:224: Do not use God's name in your oaths as an excuse to prevent you from dealing justly.
73:8: Remember the name of your Lord and devote yourself to Him exclusively.
76:25 Glorify the name of your Lord morning and evening.
8-11: Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy. Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work: But the seventh day is the sabbath of the LORD thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant [male slave], nor thy maidservant [female slave], nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates.... See below.

12: Honour thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long upon the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee. 17:23-24: You shall be kind to your parents. If one or both of them live to their old age in your lifetime, you shall not say to them any word of contempt nor repel them, and you shall address them in kind words. You shall lower to them the wing of humility and pray: "O Lord! Bestow on them Your blessings just as they cherished me when I was a little child."
13: Thou shalt not kill. 17:33: And do not take any human being's life - that God willed to be sacred - other than in [the pursuit of] justice."
14: Thou shalt not commit adultery. 17:32: You shall not commit adultery. Surely it is a shameful deed and an evil way.
15: Thou shalt not steal. 5:38 & 39: The thief, male or female, you shall mark their hands as a punishment for their crime, and to serve as an example from GOD. GOD is Almighty, Most Wise.
16: Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour. 25:72: And (know that the true servants of God are) those who do not bear witness to falsehood.
Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's wife, nor his manservant [male slave], nor his maidservant [female slave], nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that is thy neighbour's. 4:32: Do not covet the bounties that God has bestowed more abundantly on some of you than on others

where did I insult you?

[Confused]

mike rozier
Member # 10852

Rate Member
Icon 9 posted      Profile for mike rozier     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=11;t=001464
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
was it me insulting u i answered her who it was i just said i dont knw why he like this and yeah if me cud search which at the moment im unable to i will find one of which u have done but hey where in there am i insulting you please ....read ...
queensali
Member # 11168

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for queensali   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Assalam Alaikum for Everybody,

wow...I see a lot of answers from all of you - thanks, but generally most of them are just copy from anywhere , but I wanted to see only your minds just to take simple discussion. I dont need to see words which I can find anywhere at net or in the books.

Also - I havent changed religion --- when I start be Muslim -- I felt - I have been Muslim from long time ago, but I havent knew about this. All life I tried to find my way in this world, tried to find way to Allah! Just Allah make me to be Muslim right now , even if I have 38 years , but I`m so happy of that.

Most important for me was - I found what I wanted to find just only in Islam. Islam respect all messengers before Mohammed - and exactly this make me to believe that Islam is last of the 3 main religion in our life!

According Jezus - even I have not been Muslim in the past , even now when I`m Muslim --- I never believe that Jezus die!!!! He will come back to us , simple people once again one day in future ...Inshallah -- so how he can die???? All of you need to think so deeply - by your mind -- not just copy what others said!! I have red a lot of books about Jezus, I have got alot of information from Church library, also I have got a lot of information from Mosque,about Islam - history --- and if you really want understand your religion --- you need and you should to start study about your religion to understand how and which way -- start this religion!! I have so big respect to all Mesengers from 3 main religions in th world : Jews, Christains and Muslims. You know why? Because by them - simple people, the same like we are now start believe to Allah!All Messengers provide his people by right way in life, by correct way to believe Allah!!

If you really start read and study about this religions, specially abou their Messengers, from the begining, also if you start read - 3 Holly Books: Tora , Bible and Quran -- you will see more commonn than differents!!!

According Jezus, he was special, great person, human --- who could to do anything just show and learn first Christians that - is only one GOD!!

Also I have red Old Testament and New Testament too--- so I have question to all of you : who and when start came New Testament in Christian religion? Who needed to have New Testament and for what????

Think deeply before to answer --- and I dont need to have any copy answer from others -- all this I can find myself at net --- so if you are really ready and want take discussion --- just start think by your mind!!!!

Salam,Salima

Posts: 66 | From: Poland - Warsaw | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dream123456
Member # 9287

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dream123456     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by queensali:
Assalam Alaikum ,
My name is Salima. I`m living in Poland, I`m Muslim, but I have converted to Islam last year 2005. I have interested about Islam from long time ago, but Allah make me to be Muslim right now.
So I would like ask all of you what do u think about people who converted to Islam? I would like to see your minds and I hope to have discussion with all of you about this subject.
Salam, Salima

Well, I think it is like ur mother had brought you a new sister how would you feel?
We wish her the best and we wish her better life and brighter future and we will try to help her as much as we can. we pray the best for them even if we don't know them at all [Smile]

Posts: 1022 | From: cairo | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marcella
Member # 10978

quote:
quote:
How?

this is how ..

[1] To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:
[2] A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted;
[3] A time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up;
[5] A time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing;
[7] A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak;
[10] I have seen the travail, which God hath given to the sons of men to be exercised in it.
[11] He hath made every thing beautiful in his time: also he hath set the world in their heart, so that no man can find out the work that God maketh from the beginning to the end.
[12] I know that there is no good in them, but for a man to rejoice, and to do good in his life.

:cool:

I don't remember me asking these questions.
snake_of_k_b
Member # 11485

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for snake_of_k_b     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
now i see every body talk about him self and what he think baout convitred women , or men to islam .
okay ..........
first we have to let sister " queensali " tell us why she convirted to islam , and why she left chrestian religion and what make her come tobe muslim .
and after that no one cannotsayany thing or even comment about her answer .
i saw on tellingher that she made hug mistake , and i saw also he si egyptian ....
really i cant say anythingbad aboutthisppl cause am on of them , but some of them not deserv to be egyptian .
and another one here dont like salima hertalk , cause she are muslim now .
for any one here need aprove to why islam make ppl come , hehave to waither answer after that think about her talk , and see if this religion are true or not or growth up by sowrdor by real .
salam

Posts: 52 | From: anywhere can find water | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marcella
Member # 10978

Queensali is Polish woman living in Poland.
mike rozier
Member # 10852

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
How?

this is how ..

[Cool]

I don't remember me asking these questions.
you asked about what guys wanted in a women ,like sex wise.....and Im basicly saying there's a time and place for everything..(within reason)
zanuu
Member # 11258

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for zanuu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Think Marcella
Basically its not your problem [Confused]

Posts: 58 | From: ireland and egypt | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marcella
Member # 10978

quote:
you asked about what guys wanted in a women ,like sex wise.....and Im basicly saying there's a time and place for everything..(within reason) [/QB]

It wasn't me,Mike.
multisphinx
Member # 3595

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for multisphinx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sallam allaikum sister, alhamdullah that u have reverted a muslim(remember everyone is born a muslim). Always be thankful for that. Here is a link u might want to look at..

http://www.lightuponlight.com/islam/modules.php?name=Stream2&file=index&lid=489

Posts: 671 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SayWhatYouSee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
''following the religion is never a mistake. following a religion is something between God and creatures. Without religion, People woould be like animals''

I agree that having faith is not enough to separate one from the animals. Accepting that others have the right to believe or disbelieve in your God, or any 'God' is a better test of humanity. The quest to understand nature, a creator, is an understandable one. That is what religions tried to do, in ancient times - provide an explanation for the unexplainable. Clinging literally to the texts of prophets makes little sense to me. We have all moved on.

If people want to believe in fairies, Santa, spirits, ghosts, Christianity, Islam, Judaism, Hinduism, Buddhism, Sikhism, Jainism, whatever, fine - that is their choice. Enforcing rigid views on the whole of society denies the right of others to make different choices.

Posts: 2953 | From: Slightly south of Azkaban. | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ispy
Member # 5871

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ispy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Those people searched for the right way and followed it. They are rewarded the right way By God help.

They bear lots of responsibilies to deliver the message to other people in a suitable way. They should know that every thing in eart is By God will only.

1 more of your false id [Big Grin] )))complexislam
Posts: 428 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ispy
Member # 5871

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ispy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bibo1978:
quote:
Originally posted by queensali:
Assalam Alaikum ,
Salam, Salima

Well, I think it is like ur mother had brought you a new sister how would you feel?
We wish her the best and we wish her better life and brighter future and we will try to help her as much as we can. we pray the best for them even if we don't know them at all [Smile]

just pray for islamsweden.org he has a problem wet convertitismadness in his dream so many id:
Posts: 428 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Israel
Member # 11221

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Israel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Miss Queen,

I agree with Mike that you can be whatever you choose because we all have choices to make(i.e. Free Will). However, I think that you made a mistake. If you ever reconsider your choice to become a Muslim, under Islamic law, you can be killed legally...............Check the Hadiths of Muhammad. It is almost a universal law in Islam...........

So much for tolerance..... Listen, I am not trying to diss what you believe, but you ought to reconsider. Jesus Christ tells us to love our enemies. If people turn away from God, Jesus did not decree their death.........Can you honestly tell me that the Muslim law of revenge against a former Muslim is an act of love? Far from it.

Jesus didn't kill: he died FOR people, even his worst enemies! No comparison between the truth of Jesus Christ and the spokesman of Islam.

Salaam

Posts: 826 | From: U.S.A. | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
snake_of_k_b
Member # 11485

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for snake_of_k_b     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
israel
great name and your name explaining him self
thank's for your advice that women in islam can killed leaglly .
yes i see you know how to talk abot legal kill , please tell me witch way the women and children can killed in legal way ???? also please tell me witch way we can find ppl fire the tree's and destroy the hous's and kill the dude ppl by legale way .
i think you dont have to answer cause every body here know how is this sure " by your name " they can know .
so , dont talk about kill by legale way you ...
also go and read in your history about the ppl who killed the prophets and messangers of allah , go and read about the ppl who like to start the wars .
islam come to stop that , and he come to give the free for the slaves , even for animals he gave them the free .
salam .....for every body
and for salima here u will find the talk from church , cause there they are staudy how to hate islam , am not judg them , they have no thing to do , even they dont have chance to chooce , all what they do is hear and repet here .
salam alikom

Posts: 52 | From: anywhere can find water | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marcella
Member # 10978

remember everyone is born a muslim
quote:

Noone is born as a muslim.
mike rozier
Member # 10852

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
you asked about what guys wanted in a women ,like sex wise.....and Im basicly saying there's a time and place for everything..(within reason)

It wasn't me,Mike. [/QB]
oh, excuse me then [Embarrassed]

my ,mistake

Rameses the Grea
Member # 11412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rameses the Grea     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know what Snake I know who you directed it to and I am an Egyptian. I don't need you to tell me who I am. Your telling people that Islam is peace and Christianity and Judaism is war is priceless. Yes, that is why you decided to launch a halal on H.H. Pope Shenouda II. That is why when we sincerely apologized for our Cruscades you still say that the Jihad is a righteous thing.

Jesus came to die for us on the cross. He set forth himself before us. You know why? It is because he loves us.

Snake answer me what is better to have one real dollar or a hundred fake ones?

I don't care what you say Snake because you are not a Christian and you do not understand.

Posts: 62 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marcella
Member # 10978

quote:
quote:
quote:

It wasn't me,Mike.

oh, excuse me then :o

my ,mistake [/QB]

No problem.
snake_of_k_b
Member # 11485

Member Rated:
salam alikom for every one . first i need to thank's my brother " Rameses the Grea " and tell him that my broither i dont hate or said the chrestian or jewish religion are like war .
but come and answer me now first i heared that from one his name is aki he said that jesus is god , and he son of god , and he put in the cross , and and and .....
after all that you come and telling me to go and read about your religion and dont understand your religion . you know that you have to belive and understand the first religion's who came before islam to be real muslim's .
and now i see that you are the one who cant belive that jesus didnt die or put the cross or what you say,,, bla bla bla
anyway only care about your religion and again i will ask you one more question and the same .
where the orginal bible and where can i find the truth life of jesus ?????????????
am waiting

Servant
Member # 11390

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Servant     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How to prove that the bible available now is fake as only Muslims who claiming that,
so where is the original Quran.!!!!!! [Wink]

Posts: 222 | From: Heaven | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Servant
Member # 11390

Rate Member
SEE HOW YOUR QURAN ASSEMBLED

There was four times in which the quran was assembled:

The first time was during the epoch of Muhammad: it was preserved in the chest of the companions, and parts of it were written on the leathery sheets, white stones, palm's sheets and ostrich bones

During the epoch of Muhammad, the quran was not written in a collective book till Muhammad died on the year 10A.H corresponding to 632 G

The first assembly of the quran was done during the epoch of Abe Baker , as many of the quran memorizers died in wars , Omer suggested to Abe Baker to assemble the quran in one book , as Omer noticed that most of the keepers of the quran were killed in the Muslim wars, especially the battle of Al-Yamamah , so Omer rushed to Abe Baker asking him to assemble the quran in one book lest loosing it completely

Abe Baker asked Zaied Ibn Thabet to assemble the quran, and it was assembled in the seven letters, or the seven different recitations

The quran was preserved with Abe Baker till he died, then with Omer after him till he was killed, and then it was with Hafsa the daughter of Omer, and it was the reference that Othman Ibn Affan referred to

After the death of Hafsa, Marawan Ibn Al-Hakam the governor of Al-Medina seized that quran, which was the original reference for the quran, as recited by Muhammad,

That quran was destroyed and mutilated by Marawan Ibn Al-Hakam and he demolished it completely

Those historical events were mentioned in the following references:

- Sahih Al-Bokhary, the conquest chapter, converse number 4000
- The proofs for the prophecy by Al-Bayhaqy, part 3, page 277
- The perfection in the quran’s sciences by Al-Syouty, part 1, page 60
- The qurans by Al-Sajistany

That was the first assembly of the quran in one book and it was destroyed, mutilated and completely demolished by Marawan Ibn Al-Hakam

- The most important assembly in history was done by Othman Ibn Affan, as Othman found that Muslims are fighting with each other because of the discrepancies of the seven recitations of the quran , so he commanded to reassemble the quran on year 25 A.H

- So the seven recitations of the quran were collected together, and they referred to the original quran of Abe Baker preserved with Hafsa before its destruction by Marawan Ibn Al-Hakam

- Othman found that there are seven different qurans, and people are fighting because of that multitude of qurans, so he burned six of the seven qurans and preserved only one

- How could he do that, it is a bizarre behavior, and a very serious issue

- The quran of Othman was devoid of speckling, and figuration

- Al-Sajistany mentioned that copies of that version of quran which was called the Imam Quran were sent to all Islamic capitals (1)

- The assembly of quran during the Amawian epoch

- As the Arabic alphabetical had no vowel letters, During the Amawian epoch, the Amawian people made a modified quran adjusted by figuration to avoid the mistakes of recitation, and the quran was renewed and modified

- The simplified Arabic encyclopedia mentioned that:” when there were lot of mistakes in the recitation of the quran, they assigned Nasser Ibn Asem to adjust it during the epoch of Al-Hajaj Ibn Yousef Al-Thaqafy on year 660- 714 G (2)

- That quran of Al-Hajaj Ibn Yousef Al-Thaqafy was depending on enormous unfamiliar verbalisms, and what corresponded to them from poetry, and a new quran emerged containing speckling, and figuration

- Al-Sajistany mentioned that Al-Hajaj changed 11 sites from the quran of Othman “(3)

- How the quran had such enormous change and alternations from time to time and it was mentioned that it was preserved in the preserved tablet before the beginning of time?
How it was destroyed? How it was falsified?

-The Iraqi quran was the original version currently circulating all over the world (4)

The number of Qurans:

Al-Sajistany (deceased on year 613 G) mentioned in his book that there were 26 different qurans existing among them: The quran of:

- Abe Bakre - Omer Ibn Al-Khatab
- Ali Ibn Abe-Taleb, - Obay Ibn Ka'b
- Abdullah Ibn Masoud - Abdullah Ibn Amre
- Anes Ibn Malek - Abdullah Ibn Abbas
- Abdullah Ibn Al-Zoubir - Aeisha the wife of the prophet

- Hafsa the wife of the prophet - Om Salma the wife of the prophet
- Obeid Ibn Omeir Al-Laithy - Ata' Ibn Abe Rabeh
- Akrama Maola Ibn Abbas - Salem Maola Abe Hozifa
- Moujahid Ibn Jabre - Saeed Bin Gabber
- Al-Asowad Ibn Yazid - Alkama ibn Kaies
- Muhammad Ibn Abe Mosa - Suleiman Ibn Mahran
- Abe Mosa Al-Asharee - Talha
- Al-Hajaj Ibn Yousef Al-Thaqafy - Hattan Ibn Abdullah

- Al-Sajistany mentioned that there were 1700 differences among them

- There is a book issued in Kuwait named: the dictionary of quran recitations, written by 2 eminent Islamic scholars :Dr: Abdul-Al Salem Makram and Dr: Ahmed Al-Mukhtar, the book was published by Dar Al-Salasel in Kuwait on 1982 G, in 6 volumes , It said: there was a big number of quran written till the epoch of Othman, who ordered to burn all the qurans those different from his official quran, like the quran of Abe Bakre, Obay Ibn Ka'b and others .
The book also said: there were 7 different ways of recitations of the quran; they differed in many aspects like articulation, replacement of a word by another and deletion of a word
While the quran is saying" It is we who have sent down the Dhikr (the Quran) and surely, we will guard it"
Some say that we have 4 bibles

Christians have one and the only Bible

The Bible is the joyful message for all mankind telling that God had loved them and set forth the salvation for the mankind

This only one bible was written by four of the Christ disciples, each one wrote the gospel for a specific category of people, as Matthew wrote the gospel to the Jewish announcing for them the Christ salvation , while Mark wrote to the Romans , Luke wrote the Greek and John wrote to all nations

(1“The qurans” by Al-Sajistany, page 7

(2) The simplified Arabic encyclopedia, page 690

(3) “The qurans” by Al-Sajistany, page 49

(4) The perfection in the quran’s sciences by Al-Syouty, page 351

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com