EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Religion » what do u think about converted Muslims? (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: what do u think about converted Muslims?
Israel
Member # 11221

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Israel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
By the way IsalmSweden,

You talk of Muhammad's miracles: have you ever heard of the Bible codes? At best, the Koran has something in it about the number 19......that is interesting, but doesn't compare with the Bible Codes: doesn't come close. The Rabbis found these Bible codes back centuries ago. One rabbi claims that within the scriptures are codes that have the key to everything in the universe: people, places, events, animals, plant life, past, present, future, etc. Check it out for yourself. It is far from a gimmick cause some of the top mathamaticans in the world have examined the evidence and concluded that there is no way that this stuff can be explained.........Do your research homeboy. And if you are a convert, come back to faith in Jesus man: the people of God want you back man!

But you know what I like about you man: you are, apparently, a truth seeker. Keep seeking, cause the "truth will set you free" homie. Salaam

Posts: 826 | From: U.S.A. | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mike rozier
Member # 10852

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mike rozier     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[27] And when Jesus departed thence, two blind men followed him, crying, and saying, Thou Son of David, have mercy on us.
[28] And when he was come into the house, the blind men came to him: and Jesus saith unto them, Believe ye that I am able to do this? They said unto him, Yea, Lord.
[29] Then touched he their eyes, saying, According to your faith be it unto you.
[30] And their eyes were opened;

--------------------
The ground at Calvary's Cross is level

Posts: 1172 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mike rozier
Member # 10852

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mike rozier     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[14] Knowing that he which raised up the Lord Jesus shall raise up us also by Jesus, and shall present us with you.
[15] For all things are for your sakes, that the abundant grace might through the thanksgiving of many redound to the glory of God.
[16] For which cause we faint not; but though our outward man perish, yet the inward man is renewed day by day.
[17] For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory;
[18] While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.

--------------------

Posts: 1172 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mike rozier
Member # 10852

Rate Member
[1] Peter, an apostle of Jesus Christ, to the strangers scattered throughout Pontus, Galatia, Cappadocia, Asia, and Bithynia,
[2] Elect according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, through sanctification of the Spirit, unto obedience and sprinkling of the blood of Jesus Christ: Grace unto you, and peace, be multiplied.
[3] Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,
[4] To an inheritance incorruptible, and undefiled, and that fadeth not away, reserved in heaven for you,
[5] Who are kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.
[6] Wherein ye greatly rejoice, though now for a season, if need be, ye are in heaviness through manifold temptations:
[7] That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ:
[8] Whom having not seen, ye love; in whom, though now ye see him not, yet believing, ye rejoice with joy unspeakable and full of glory:
[9] Receiving the end of your faith, even the salvation of your souls.

--------------------

mike rozier
Member # 10852

Rate Member
[24] For we are saved by hope: but hope that is seen is not hope: for what a man seeth, why doth he yet hope for?
[25] But if we hope for that we see not, then do we with patience wait for it.
[26] Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
[27] And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.
[28] And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.
[29] For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.
[30] Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.
[31] What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
[32] He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things?
[33] Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth.
[34] Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.
[35] Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?
[36] As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.
[37] Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.
[38] For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,
[39] Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

--------------------

mike rozier
Member # 10852

Rate Member
Then Jesus answered and said unto her, O woman, great is thy faith: be it unto thee even as thou wilt. And her daughter was made whole from that very hour.

[36] And one of the Pharisees desired him that he would eat with him. And he went into the Pharisee's house, and sat down to meat.
[37] And, behold, a woman in the city, which was a sinner, when she knew that Jesus sat at meat in the Pharisee's house, brought an alabaster box of ointment,
[38] And stood at his feet behind him weeping, and began to wash his feet with tears, and did wipe them with the hairs of her head, and kissed his feet, and anointed them with the ointment.
[39] Now when the Pharisee which had bidden him saw it, he spake within himself, saying, This man, if he were a prophet, would have known who and what manner of woman this is that toucheth him: for she is a sinner.
[40] And Jesus answering said unto him, Simon, I have somewhat to say unto thee. And he saith, Master, say on.
[41] There was a certain creditor which had two debtors: the one owed five hundred pence, and the other fifty.
[42] And when they had nothing to pay, he frankly forgave them both. Tell me therefore, which of them will love him most?
[43] Simon answered and said, I suppose that he, to whom he forgave most. And he said unto him, Thou hast rightly judged.
[44] And he turned to the woman, and said unto Simon, Seest thou this woman? I entered into thine house, thou gavest me no water for my feet: but she hath washed my feet with tears, and wiped them with the hairs of her head.
[45] Thou gavest me no kiss: but this woman since the time I came in hath not ceased to kiss my feet.
[46] My head with oil thou didst not anoint: but this woman hath anointed my feet with ointment.
[47] Wherefore I say unto thee, Her sins, which are many, are forgiven; for she loved much: but to whom little is forgiven, the same loveth little.
[48] And he said unto her, Thy sins are forgiven.
[49] And they that sat at meat with him began to say within themselves, Who is this that forgiveth sins also?
[50] And he said to the woman, Thy faith hath saved thee; go in peace.

--------------------

dream123456
Member # 9287

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dream123456     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Marcella:
What makes difference?
For your information christians know exactly where the place is.

In Quran you don't have a lot of things that are in Bible because:"There are more important things" as muslims say.But it's only because it's absolutelly different religion with divergent facts.

And where exactly is it?
Posts: 1022 | From: cairo | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dream123456
Member # 9287

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dream123456     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Marcella:
quote:
Originally posted by bibo1978:
Marcella your picture in the mirror is not you !!

Jesus [Eek!] I had no idea.

[Roll Eyes] [/QB]

So I thought .. [Cool]
Posts: 1022 | From: cairo | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dream123456
Member # 9287

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Israel:
By the way IsalmSweden,

You talk of Muhammad's miracles: have you ever heard of the Bible codes? At best, the Koran has something in it about the number 19......that is interesting, but doesn't compare with the Bible Codes: doesn't come close. The Rabbis found these Bible codes back centuries ago. One rabbi claims that within the scriptures are codes that have the key to everything in the universe: people, places, events, animals, plant life, past, present, future, etc. Check it out for yourself. It is far from a gimmick cause some of the top mathamaticans in the world have examined the evidence and concluded that there is no way that this stuff can be explained.........Do your research homeboy. And if you are a convert, come back to faith in Jesus man: the people of God want you back man!

But you know what I like about you man: you are, apparently, a truth seeker. Keep seeking, cause the "truth will set you free" homie. Salaam

Any random process can produce a meaningful identification within a limited time space,for example you can see some letters , a house, a tree, JFK .. etc in the clouds in the sky.
The Equidistant Letter Sequence (ELS) can be identified as a random-walk problem with limited identification points (letters and spaces) and different pitches, I am sure that many books can produce an ELS, even from some comic books one can get an ELS which is meaningful and can be related to something.

And since the bible itself is not claimed to be the words of god, rather than some people whom wrote it as a scripts of there observations and because also it has many versions and scripts and have misspelling, .. etc and the fact that it wasn't actually written in english, indicates that the basic idea is false.

I doubt anyone whom would made his believes upon such a trivial idea. if he believe in this then actually he can believe in anything !

I think also an ELS technique on the quran would produce some meaningful events, but even though that is not a thing that I would build my faith and beliveth upon (talking about myself)

I don't claim that the bible doesn't include some prophecies, it does but this is not the way it is a prophecy should be.

at last though this is not related to the above so don't mix it up but I would like to tell you an example, if I mix some poisionous oil with water and shaked it very well, you know what, the oil actually wouldn't mix with water totally, it will just float on it and there will be some thick layer were they actually mix but there will be a water below it, if I show you the water you would say ooh yes this I would drink, if I show you the oil you will say Nay that I wouldn't, if I show u the mixed area you would hesitate.
yet the whole mixture is poisioned and no one can drink it, unless we do filter the water from the oil it won't fit drinking.
We believe in bible and we believe in torah but we don't believe in the mixture people added to it.

Servant
Member # 11390

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Servant     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The historical errors in the quran

In the quran there are errors in the historical events as:

1) Virgin Mary

In the Prohibition chapter (Surat At-Tahrim) 12:" And Maryam (Mary), the daughter of 'Imran who guarded her chastity"
And in Mary chapter (Surat Maryam) 27, 28:"Then she brought him to her people, carrying him. They said: O sister of Hârûn, Your father was not a man who used to commit adultery, nor your mother was an unchaste woman."

So the quran said that Maryam (Mary) the mother of the Christ, was the daughter of 'Imran and the sister of Hârûn

The Holy Bible is telling that Mary was the daughter of Yoakum

Muhammad confused with Maryam the prophetess, the sister of Hârûn that was mentioned in Exodus 15:20 with Maryam (Mary) the mother of the Christ
The Holy Bible said in 1Chronicles 6:3:"the children of Amram: Hârûn, and Moses, and Maryam. The sons of Aaron: Nadab, and Abihu, Eleazar, and Ithamar" so Maryam was the daughter of Amram according to the history and the Holy Bible

So he changed the name Amram to 'Imran and considered Virgin Mary to be Maryam the sister of Hârûn and Moses and the daughter of 'Imran, although she was not the same person

How could Mary the mother of the Christ be the daughter of 'Imran and the sister of Hârûn and Moses and there are 1500 years between Virgin Mary and the time of Hârûn

Does God mistake in history?

2) The birth of the Christ:

About the birth of the Christ the quran mentioned in

Mary chapter (Surat Maryam) 22-26:" "So she conceived him, and she withdrew with him to a far place and the pains of childbirth drove her to the trunk of a date-palm. She said: "Would that I had died before this, and had been forgotten and out of sight!" Then he (babe Jesus) cried unto her from below her, saying: "Grieve not! Your Lord has provided a water stream under you; "And shake the trunk of date-palm towards you, it will let fall fresh ripe-dates upon you." "So eat and drink and be glad, and if you see any human being, say: 'Verily! I have vowed a fast unto the Most Beneficent Allah"

That story is totally different in all aspects of that mentioned in the Holy Bible about the birth of the Christ

In Luke 2: 1-7:" Now it happened in those days, that a decree went out from Caesar Augustus that all the world should be enrolled. This was the first enrolment made when Quirinius was governor of Syria. All went to enrol themselves, everyone to his own city. Joseph also went up from Galilee, out of the city of Nazareth, into Judea, to the city of David, which is called Bethlehem, because he was of the house and family of David; to enrol himself with Mary, who was pledged to be married to him as wife, being pregnant. It happened, while they were there, that the day had come that she should give birth. She brought forth her firstborn son, and she wrapped him in bands of cloth, and laid him in a feeding trough, because there was no room for them in the inn."

So according to the history and the Holy Bible the Christ was born in Bethlehem where there is the place of the Christ's birth that's visited by many people till now

But that story mentioned in the quran was the story of Hager the mother of Ismail who went to a far place beside a date-palm and an angel appeared to her, and there was a river beside her, that is the story Mohammed had quoted in the quran and he attributed it wrongly to the birth of the Christ

We are asking how he ordered her shake the trunk of date-palm towards her, how could she do that while she was just gave birth to a child, and was definitely exhausted? , and why he didn’t shake it for her? He who brought for her a water stream below her can also shake for her the date-palm

And how he asked her to eat and drink, and if she sees any human being, she would say" I have vowed a fast unto the Most Beneficent Allah" was he asking her to lie ?

Someone may say that she might be fasting on talking and not fasting on food
That's not possible as fasting was not mentioned in any book as fasting on talking and not food, and she was already talking saying : "Would that I had died before this, and had been forgotten and out of sight!"

3) Pharaoh and his Minister Hâmân

The Narration chapter (Surat Al-Qasas) 8, 38:" Then the household of Pharaoh picked him up, that he might become for them an enemy and a cause of grief. Verily! Pharaoh, Hâmân and their hosts were sinners, Pharaoh said:"O chiefs! I know not that you have a god other than me, so kindle for me a fire, O Hâmân, bake clay, and set up for me a palace in order that I may look at God of Moses "

So according to the quran Hâmân was the Minister of Pharaoh

While the Holy Bible is telling that Hâmân was the Minister of King Ahasuerus the king of Persians on 486 B.C (book of ester), the name Hâmân was the mane of Persian god

Pharaoh of Egypt lived on 1490 B.C ,so there was a thousand year time difference between them, and Hâmân could never be a name at the time of Pharaoh as the Egyptians were not using names of Persian gods but their own gods ,as using that name is impossible being against their worshiping

So Pharaoh of Egypt could never had a minister named Hâmân and the name was taken from a man lived a thousand year later

4) Moses and the Samaritan:

It was mentioned in the quran that the Samaritan was the one who made the golden statue of calf for the people of Israel in the desert at the time of Moses

In Ta-Ha chapter (Surat Ta-Ha) 85– 88:" and the Samaritan has led them astray… He said: "O my people! Did not your Lord promise you a fair promise? Did then the promise seem to you long in coming? Or did you desire that wrath should descend from your Lord on you, so you broke your promise to me They said: "We broke not the promise to you, of our own will, but we were made to carry the weight of the ornaments of the people, then we cast them into the fire, and that was what the Samaritan suggested." Then he took out of the fire for them a statue of a calf which seemed to low. They said: "This is your god and the god of Moses"

The Samaritan (the one who lived in the city of Samara) was not known at the time of Moses as the city of Samara was not existing at the time of Moses, as the history is telling us that it was built on 880 B.C, while Moses lived on 1500B.C, so there is seven centuries difference between the two, and no one was called the Samaritan at the time of Moses

Besides those historical errors of the quran, there are also contradictions in the events within the quran itself
As an example of that is:

The fate of the Pharaoh of Egypt

The story was mentioned in two places in the quran:
The Narration chapter (Surat Al-Qasas) 40: "So we seized him and his hosts, and we threw them all into the sea"

While in Jonah chapter (Surat Yunus) 90 -92:" And We took the Children of Israel across the sea, and Pharaoh with his hosts followed them in oppression and enmity, till when drowning overtook him, he said: "I believe that none has the right to be worshipped but God, in whom the Children of Israel believe, and I am one of the Muslims.. So this day we shall rescue your body that you may be a sign to those who come after you! "

So in one verse it said that he died with his people drowning in the sea, while in another verse it said he was rescued from death as he believed in God

So did he died in the sea or was rescued? It's an obvious contradiction within the quran itself

The definite answer for that, we can find in the Holy bible in

Exodus 14:28 :" The waters returned, and covered the chariots and the horsemen, even all Pharaoh's army that went in after them into the sea. There remained not so much as one of them"

And in psalms 136:15:" overthrew Pharaoh and his army in the Red Sea; for his loving kindness endures forever:

They are telling that Pharaoh and all his soldiers drowned into the sea
And also it was documented in the history that pharaoh of Egypt during the time of Moses drowned in the sea

Posts: 222 | From: Heaven | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dream123456
Member # 9287

Rate Member
As usual changing the subject of the issue, with some copy paste of some fairy tale or link in the inetrnet .. you should chnage this technique don't u think so
dream123456
Member # 9287

Rate Member
1- "Mary" is not known whom is she exactly in the bible some bible believe that Mary Magdalina is Mary and other's say it is her sister and other says that she is not related to her .. you don't know who is Mary but for sure she was related to Zechrria .. so your claim is falisfied.
2- U said Mohamed(PBUH) had qouted it wrong from bible, then just tell me the man whom you claim had studied the bible so well yet he forgot such an important issue in it.!

Servant
Member # 11390

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Servant     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He should bring something difference,coz he claimed the corruption of the bible.
Posts: 222 | From: Heaven | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rameses the Grea
Member # 11412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rameses the Grea     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Islamsweden,

Jesus died for us becuase of his love. It says in his scriptures:

He does not wish the death of sinners rather they repent and live again.

How do I know he did this? Well isn't this what faith is all about? He died for me, you, and everyone. That is enough for me, since I know he did this for the love of mankind.

Posts: 62 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ispy
Member # 5871

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ispy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.holywar.org/
Posts: 428 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dream123456
Member # 9287

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Rameses the Grea:
Islamsweden,

Jesus died for us becuase of his love. It says in his scriptures:

He does not wish the death of sinners rather they repent and live again.

How do I know he did this? Well isn't this what faith is all about? He died for me, you, and everyone. That is enough for me, since I know he did this for the love of mankind.

Oh yeah that makes a lot of sense, we whom lived after jesus we are just a forgiven human we are the new race and we have no reason to live we will all go to heaven .. but why aren't we living in heavens? why?
A lot of sense in what you are telling!

dream123456
Member # 9287

Rate Member
2- the fasting means "not talking", not "not eating", even more in christianity fasting doesn't mean not eating but what was meant hear that the, about whom who told her all of this it is actually an argument for me I think it is jesus and with the word "saree" he meant jesus. There is no Gabriel in this.
Rameses the Grea
Member # 11412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rameses the Grea     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
bibo 1978, I highly doubt you know what you are talking about. For that you also did not aborb the meanin of what I just said. You took what I said and contorted it into something that is false. Kind of like the Quran when you think about it.
Posts: 62 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
islamway
Member # 10368

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for islamway   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How did he died for me??? is it possible that he wasnt raisen to the heavens??? Do you think that God didnt protect his prophet??
Posts: 1007 | From: http://www.sultan.org | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rameses the Grea
Member # 11412

Rate Member
Jesus was God, why don't you get it? He was killed, went to heaven and opened the gates of heaven and hell. Back then you had a chance maybe no chance of going to heaven. Now he increased our chance because he loves us and died for us.
islamway
Member # 10368

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for islamway   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How a God be killed???

God who creates the sun , moon and star is killed.. God is so great to be killed...

If you are asying that Jesus is a god.. Why also dont you say that Moses is God?? Why also dont you say that Abrahem is God???

What did jesus make to say that he is God???

Posts: 1007 | From: http://www.sultan.org | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mike rozier
Member # 10852

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by islamsweden.org:
How a God be killed???

God who creates the sun , moon and star is killed.. God is so great to be killed...

If you are asying that Jesus is a god.. Why also dont you say that Moses is God?? Why also dont you say that Abrahem is God???

That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
islamway
Member # 10368

Rate Member
Why also dont you say that Moses is God?? Why also dont you say that Abrahem is God???

They are all prophets and nonee see God this is the logic.. Prophet Muhammed said this and this is the logic.... God is great.. And God is God and not jesus...

mike rozier
Member # 10852

Rate Member
http://bibleprobe.com/365messianicprophecies.htm

--------------------

islamway
Member # 10368

Rate Member
How a god be killed??? Is that logical??
mike rozier
Member # 10852

Rate Member
[1] And I, brethren, when I came to you, came not with excellency of speech or of wisdom, declaring unto you the testimony of God.
[2] For I determined not to know any thing among you, save Jesus Christ, and him crucified.
[3] And I was with you in weakness, and in fear, and in much trembling.
[4] And my speech and my preaching was not with enticing words of man's wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power:
[5] That your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in the power of God.
[6] Howbeit we speak wisdom among them that are perfect: yet not the wisdom of this world, nor of the princes of this world, that come to nought:
[7] But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory:
[8] Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.
[9] But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.
[10] But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.
[11] For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God.
[12] Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.
[13] Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.
[14] But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
[15] But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.
[16] For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? But we have the mind of Christ.

--------------------

islamway
Member # 10368

Rate Member
can you focus on your point?? can you stop copyin something from outside??

Just be Logic and tell me how God is killed???

If a god is killed, then he isnt a god at all...

mike rozier
Member # 10852

Rate Member
do you understand the difference between flesh and spirit?

--------------------

Rameses the Grea
Member # 11412

Rate Member
When God is up in heaven, he is a hundred percent God. When he came down on Earth he was a hundred percent man.

Hence, in the name of the father, the son, and the holy spirit one God. Amen.

dream123456
Member # 9287

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by mike rozier:
quote:
Originally posted by islamsweden.org:
How a God be killed???

That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
how did god get born?
dream123456
Member # 9287

Rate Member
quote:
bibo 1978, I highly doubt you know what you are talking about. For that you also did not aborb the meanin of what I just said. You took what I said and contorted it into something that is false. Kind of like the Quran when you think about it.

Do you really think so. do u really think I don't know what I am talking about!
About falisfying the truth that's what the concil did 300 AC, not what quran did when you think about it

dream123456
Member # 9287

Rate Member
quote:
When God is up in heaven, he is a hundred percent God. When he came down on Earth he was a hundred percent man.

Hence, in the name of the father, the son, and the holy spirit one God. Amen.

Oh yeah, this is like when I am in korea I got the face of the korean "yellow race" but when I go to europe I am a white pale man "white man" !!
Then it is the place that control god not him whom control the place and time ..

dream123456
Member # 9287

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Servant:
He should bring something difference,coz he claimed the corruption of the bible.

If so why did he got another quote this actually contradicts with what you have said before, he can bring a whole new story.

If you can't see the sun light in the middle of the day then you are blind, and if you think that the sun won't rise because you are in the middle of the night, then you are a narrow minded person

mike rozier
Member # 10852

Rate Member
1] There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
[2] For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.
[3] For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh:
[4] That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
[5] For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit.
[6] For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
[7] Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.
[8] So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.
[9] But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.
[10] And if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin; but the Spirit is life because of righteousness.
[11] But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.
[12] Therefore, brethren, we are debtors, not to the flesh, to live after the flesh.
[13] For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live.

--------------------

Israel
Member # 11221

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Israel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ISLAMSWEDEN,

I asked you a few questions above. Please go back to the top of this page and the previous page and view the questions. Shukchran. Salaam

Posts: 826 | From: U.S.A. | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
snake_of_k_b
Member # 11485

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for snake_of_k_b     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
israel .
do you belive in muses , in the taurah ???? the jewish religion ?????
answer me . and need to tell you some thing my friend , better for you to take someone and keep talk with him about his religion " islam " and chrestian " to make him convert and be chrestian cause its easy for the one who muslim from born then the one who was jewish or chrestian and conviterd to islam to change the islam and back to your religion cause your ppl waiting for him , and you like him as you say .
this one knew your religion very well and see the true , and saw your ppl are pray for one human like them and forget about the one who created every body ,and do what ever they want cause they know that jesus will forgive for them and for what they did cause they know and belive that jesus died for them and he will help them , and also forget about the gudje day and about allah that he will judge every one about what he did , and no one will give him mercy " only his work in the life "
so better for you give this advice for your self and dont spend your time for no thing with one are best then me and you , cause he chooce this religion , and i born and trying to follow my religion as i can , and bout you " your lost your way and want to take other ppl with you in this way " but forget cause allah chooce them , and please try to ask allah to show your the true and forget that i am muslim and your are follow another religion , but remeber that i am human like you and i did what i am asking you to do . so
please do it and see what he will show you .
" just do it " u will not loose any thing when you doing it .
salam for every body here

Posts: 52 | From: anywhere can find water | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
snake_of_k_b
Member # 11485

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for snake_of_k_b     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Servant
i left every thing to read and want only comment about your talk . listen
allah know that there are many ppl will come and will talk like you .
and he said in the quran he wait for any one to creat only " wing of musqito "
so can you answer me .
awaiting

Posts: 52 | From: anywhere can find water | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rameses the Grea
Member # 11412

Rate Member
Bibo:

"Do you really think so. do u really think I don't know what I am talking about!
About falisfying the truth that's what the concil did 300 AC, not what quran did when you think about it"

Ahem, the Council of Nicea did a good job of allowing what parts of the bible should be in and what parts should be left out. A delegation from Egypt, Syria, Eithiopia, and Byzantium came and discussed everything we know today. Two heresies went through the church and both was squashed because of the unity of one church.

Snake:

"i left every thing to read and want only comment about your talk . listen
allah know that there are many ppl will come and will talk like you .
and he said in the quran he wait for any one to creat only " wing of musqito "
so can you answer me .
awaiting"

Ahh, so did Jesus. He told us there will be pharisees all over that place. If we did not know we were right we would not exist until today. If the Copts gave in to the Arab invaders and converted, we would not stand today. But we were persecuted and abused. And guess what Snake, WE ARE STILL HERE!

Don't get me wrong perhaps we may live in harmony one day.

For Jesus said:

Blessed is the land of Egypt, for these are my people.

Amen

dream123456
Member # 9287

Rate Member
Ramses,
Have u heard about the James church and Unitarians?
Have u heard about the black-sea scrolls?
My point is that this is not the whole truth, I don't like to argue about that, my argument is about the validity of the idea, although its origin seems to be very arguable, but this is not how I think, I want to talk about the validity of the idea, and how it is unrational. I am arguing about the idea! that's my way

Rameses the Grea
Member # 11412

Rate Member
The black sea scrolls, the dead sea scrolls are all a fake. For example Da Vinci says that the Priory of Zion took plave in 1100 A.D. Well he is way off. The point is these were pharisees written by other people. That is why the Council of Nicea knew what to put in and leave out. That is the church of the Eastern Byzantium Constantinople.
Servant
Member # 11390

Rate Member
quote:
By Snake
so can you answer me
awaiting.

I don't undertand what do you mean?Where is the Question? [Confused]
lovingspirit :)
Member # 11660

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovingspirit :)     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think, believing in one god, it is all about faith, so should you believe in Him, you will believe Him, without the faith, you are going no were and spare the argument. The Bible is the book. You dont believe in it. Dont argue it it is a waste of time for you and others, should you believe so be happy and blessed [Wink]

--------------------
Always remembering that we are nothing without His Merciful hand over us.

Posts: 284 | From: gods heaven | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
queensali
Member # 11168

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for queensali   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bismelle Rahmen Arrahim,
Assalam Alaikum to Everyone at this post,
I havent been here long time , I just have red a lot of your comments and I need to say something:
most important is -- most of people in our planet believe in one GOD!! Even if they pray by different ways, even if they talk by different languages, even if they are from different countries , even if they have so different skin ---but most of them want to live by free way for believing GOD.
I have tried to find my way in this life, many years I tried understand life, and religion, so one day I just red Quran, and I found way for my life!! Islam make me to be strong in believing in Allah (GOD). I`m so happy of my decision and I know it was right thing which I have did in my life.
Also I would like to tell you --- I have converted to Islam last year , I`m Muslim, but I`m living in my fat with my daughter , who is Christian. In the begininng - I thought its not possible to live this way , by two different religions. But right now -- I know its possible, I`m Muslim and my daughter is Catholic --- also I need to inform you --- by Islam I found also way how to understand my daughter more better. Also she said to me one day --- ""Mommy you have changed for better and I love you so much "" -- this words make me to believe more strong in Islam and I`m sure Allah make me to be this way. I have so good relationship with my daughter and we start be like friends and understand eachother , even if I`m Mother and she is my daughter. We are happy and nobody can not to change it!!!
I`m so thankful Allah for anything what he bring to me , into my new way, islamic way!!!
So in my opinion --- if we want to make world more happy , without fights - we should start learn and correct frst ourself and after that we need to find way just understand others!!!
I wish all of you -- a wonderful and peacefull life .....and thanks a lot for all post at this topic...SHUKRAN!!
Salam, Salima
(Warsaw, date 05/09/2006 - 16:17)

Posts: 66 | From: Poland - Warsaw | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dream123456
Member # 9287

Rate Member
quote:
The black sea scrolls, the dead sea scrolls are all a fake. For example Da Vinci says that the Priory of Zion took plave in 1100 A.D. Well he is way off. The point is these were pharisees written by other people. That is why the Council of Nicea knew what to put in and leave out. That is the church of the Eastern Byzantium Constantinople.

As I have said I don't want to argue about that but they where diprived because the council was made upon the roman empire guidance and bless, whom fought the Qumarians, and what about james church? Isn't he James that jesus has addressed as his trusted follower, what about unitarians?
I don't like and don't want to go to such side talks about validity, I am talking and like to talk about the rationality, the idea and the believe can we focus on this

queensali
Member # 11168

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for queensali   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bismelle Rahmen Arrahim,
Assalam Alaikum ,
I dont know why all of you fight with eachother even by forum...all people in the world -- can have their opinion about any subject.... but according ...religion:
ALLH IS THE ONE WHO CREATED THIS WORLD , HE IS THE ONE WHO CREATED US , HE IS THE ONE WHO REALY BISIDE US ..and all this nobody can not change in our lifes!
Of course life make us to be different -- but the same time we believe in GOD -- AND THIS WAY ITS FOR ALL US , its not matter from where we are , its not matter which languages we speak, its not matter what kind of skin we have got --- ALLAH IS FOR ALL US!!!!
ITS THE MOST IMPORTANT IN OUR WORLD , IN OUR PLANET!!!!
Sometime its happen in our world that people always searching his way`s and choose the right way for themself!Example - it was me! But its not mean I stop believe in GOD!! NO! - I started more stronger believe in GOD!!!
Best greetings from Poland to all of you,
SALIMA

Posts: 66 | From: Poland - Warsaw | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
muslimman
Member # 11892

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for muslimman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Salam to everybody,
yes, queensali, you are right that fights are not necessary in that topic. They are not neccesary anywhere and all of us should start first from their own problems, to solve them peacefully among each others not teach others how to understand quran or what to do and when?

You know all what i mean. we all have same problems with our ego, we want to be clever, correct and true... but as i said before you speak and teach others try to grow up your faith and be honest with yourself and people who are around you. You know what i mean, especially yesterdays talks on your post sali... i will not comment that... i said all what i wanted... and hoped yesterday that you understood the lesson a little at least... but today ....
wish all of you peace with yourself
Salam

Posts: 119 | From: Poland, US, Egypt, Australia... anywhere | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
queensali
Member # 11168

Member Rated:
Musliman, I know very well about what are you talking ...everyone want be clear, and correct , but the same time they are not , because anyone are not perfect...
Allah its the one who is perfect ..and he is making us to live by his way ...but sometime people are not going this way ...and after that it takes a lot of problems ...But like I said we all are not perfect.
I`m trying to correct my life , maybe it will be more difficult than in the begining of knowning Islam , but I hope and really believe from my heart Allah again will be beside me and my daughter and help us at all..
Salam

muslimman
Member # 11892

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for muslimman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
correction Salima
Allah is always beside you and your daughter... and everyone of us...we just sometimes dont see Him at all...
do you remember such story from Christian books: a man was walking through life with God in his heart. He was praying and saw that always God was walking with him, beside, he saw his footsteps on sand close to him. But one day a man was suffering alot, and did not see any signs of God on sand. He was praying but he saw only one pair of footsteps and he asked God, why he is not there where the man is so much suffering? God answers: when you were strong in your faith i was just keeping you and supporting on your way but now, when you are so weak dont you see than im carrying you on my shoulders?
Yes, Salima, everyone wants to be perfect but we are just humans and we make mistakes and we should accept it and correct them and... what is most important: we have to give right to other people to make same mistakes and correct them by themselves.
God bless you and your daughter

Posts: 119 | From: Poland, US, Egypt, Australia... anywhere | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
queensali
Member # 11168

Member Rated:
Musliman,
I need to correct you of one thing . I never wanted to be prefect in my life , because if you feel that you can not be -- its better just to live by quite life...
Also I just remind this story -- I have red about it long time ago , its so great story.
Also -- you r right Allah is always beside us , I felt him during all my life .....
Anyway -- I need be more stronger not only in Islam , but also in my life -- if not for yourself , just for my daughter. Because she is most importnat in my life - and she need me in her life the sam elike I need her in my life !!!
I wish you --Allah bless you and your family all the time in your life...

psp: I think I need someone who are like Muslim Brother , who can teach me more and more in Islam.
If I have any question according to Islam, and islamic rules -- can I directly send to you my request?
Salam,

muslimman
Member # 11892

Member Rated:
Thank you for your trust but what i say here will probably make you surprised because it is not common approach.
i am good maybe in talking about human feelings and how to communicate with each other than about rules in islam. I dont feel good enough in that to give anybody other advices than just read quran and pray. I have not so muslim life before so i have a lot to do with myself also.

I think you need some more clever and better prepared person in that than me cause i can be wrong in my feelings and can give you bad sample. You should ask someone from mosque who knows the rules better and what is more important knows how to explain them to others.
I am sorry if it makes you sad, but i am always honest and i dont want to give somebody advices about islam while i am myself searching for my way to islam too.
Allah will help you in your searches, be sure.

One more thing: remember that most important in your life is Allah and remember also that your daughter one day can say: mom i have my own way of living, and it is different than yours and i want to follow it by myself. Be prepared for that and dont try to stop her, dont live her life, live your life. And dont live for her, she will manage herself, such is life. She needs mother who know how manage her life to have a sample. Nothing else. You cannot live life of your children. If you try this, you will make them only problems.
Salam

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com