EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Religion » what do u think about converted Muslims? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: what do u think about converted Muslims?
islamway
Member # 10368

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for islamway   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
actually if we focus on Quran and on The modern bible,We see that Quran believe in all prophets and doesnt cancel any other original sacred book, come with miracles. it doesnt have any error as you have.

But If we focus on The modern bible, It's only a book people can edit it by their wishes, no miracles, no challenge, no truth. fake stories.

Posts: 1007 | From: http://www.sultan.org | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
islamway
Member # 10368

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for islamway   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://answering-islam.org/Images/truth_ani.gif
Posts: 1007 | From: http://www.sultan.org | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
islamway
Member # 10368

Rate Member
i was wondering seeing this image, but What I think is that the modern bible .one from an authentic source and one from edited source.

But Quran is all true because there is only one version from 1400 yrs

Servant
Member # 11390

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Servant     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Get only these scientific errors from many others

{1}

About the sunset in Ein Hame'h
The Cave chapter (Surat Al-Kahf) 18: 83 – 86

"And they ask you about Dhul-Qarnain. Say:" I shall recite to you something of his story." we established him in the earth, and we gave him the means of everything. So he followed a way. Until, when he reached the setting place of the sun, he found it setting in a spring of black muddy (or hot) water. And he found near it a people"
Imam Al-Baydawy said: {the Jews asked Muhammad about Alexander the great, he said that God gave him authority in the earth, so he went to the place of the sunset, a he found it setting in Ein Hame'h (a spring of black muddy and hot water), around that spring there were people worshiping idols}, Al-Baydawy said { Ibn bass heard Mouaoiya reciting " Hamiya" so he said" Hame'h ", so Mouaoiya send to Ka'b Al-Ahbar asking : How do you find the sun setting? He replied: into water and mud} (see also the exegesis of Imam Al-Nasfy, part three, page 40, 41)

1) we are asking: Is it really, the sun is setting in Ein Hame'h that's a spring of muddy and hot water)? Especially if we consider:
A) The definite scientific fact, stating that the earth is revolving around the sun and the sun could never fall in a spring of muddy and hot water

B) Could the sun that is according to the approved recent science known to be a million and thirty thousands times bigger than the earth set in a spring of muddy water, what is that horrible capacity of that spring? And where could we find it??!!

2) Some may say that: the sunset in Ein Hame'h is what seems to be for the watcher eye of the sun's motion in the horizon, as the sun is moving fro the east to the west, and to the watcher it seems that it is setting in the ocean, and its convincing answer for your question

The answer:
1) If it is concerning the human vision and his scientifically wrong guessing, so that wouldn't be a quran's miraculousness, but a human guessing
2) But that matter mentioned in the quran couldn't bear any exegesis in that meaning, but confirms that Alexander the great went by himself and saw the sun with his own eyes!! That's very embarrassing

{2}

Concerning the creation of man from Nutfah

Some said: the noble quran in its scientific miraculousness was the first book to speak about man's creation and the stages of embryonic development in the mother's womb that was mentioned in many verses of them:

1)The Believers chapter(Surat Al-Mu'minun )

23:12:" We created man out of an extract of clay , Thereafter we made him as Nutfah (the male sexual discharge or semen) and lodged it in a safe lodging ,Then we made the Nutfah into Alaqah (a piece of blood from which the embryo is formed), then we made the clot into Mudghah (a lump of flesh ), then we made out of the Mudghah bones , then we clothed the bones with flesh, and then we brought it forth as another creation. …"

2) And the Bees chapter (Surat An-Nahl) 16:4:" He has created man from Nutfah (the male sexual discharge or semen), then behold, this man becomes an open opponent."

3) The Pilgrimage chapter ( Surat Al-Hajj) 22: 5:"…We have created you from dust, then from a Nutfah (the male sexual discharge or semen), then from Alaqah (a piece of blood) then from Mudghah (a lump of flesh ), formed , that We may make it clear to you , And We cause whom We will to remain in the wombs for an appointed term, then We bring you out as infants, then you may reach your age of full strength…"

4) The Resurrection chapter (Surat Al-Qiyamah) 75:37:" Was he not Nutfah of semen poured forth"
The answer:
Actually dear the quran was not the first one to mention the stages of the embryonic development, here is the truth:

First: From the Holy Bible:

1) Job 10:8-12 "'Your hands have framed me and fashioned me altogether, that you have fashioned me as clay. . . Haven't you poured me out like milk( the seminal fluid) and curdled me like cheese( meaning that I was formed like a piece of cheese), You have clothed me with skin and flesh, and knit me together with bones and sinews. You have granted me life and loving kindness. Your visitation has preserved my spirit" for your knowledge the book of Job was written more than 2000(two thousands years) before the Christ i.e. more than 2600 years before Islam

2) Psalms 139; 13-16:" You knit me together in my mother's womb. I will give thanks to you, for I was fearfully and wonderfully made. My bones weren't hidden from you when you made inside the womb, when I was wonderfully made in secret, your eyes saw me unformed as an embryo. My members were all written in your book, the days that were ordained for me, when as yet there were none of them." {The psalms were written more than 500 years before the Christ i.e. more than 1100 years before Islam}

Second: from the medical science:

(The simplified Arabic encyclopedia page 1149, 1150){It points to the emergence of medical profession among the Sumerians and Babylon people (centuries before the Christ), the ancient civil civilizations in China, India, Egypt and Persian land had achieved variable degrees of progress in anatomical knowledge…some papyruses found in Fayoum contain information about anatomical medical sciences, in them a special part concerning gynecology and conception….dated to about 1800 B.C (i.e. about 2400 years before Islam)… containing a description of parts of human body , Arabs contributed significantly in the medical sciences…as they translated the ancient Egyptian and Greek books… in medicine}

Don't you see that Islam didn't bring anything new, but he quoted from the Holy Bible what it said 2600 years before the quran??!!

Third: those verbalisms mentioned in the quran (Nutfah, Alaqah and Mudghah) were they originally present in the Arabic language, and had any meanings prior to the quran or the quran had invented those word?
If we say that they were present before the quran, so the quran would be a strange and not a clear Arabic tongue as mentioned in the following verses:

1) the Bees chapter (Surat An-Nahl) 16:103:"… while this is a clear Arabic tongue" Imam Al- Nasfy construed that saying:" this quran is a clear Arabic tongue having fluency and enunciation …and the tongue is the language" {Al- Nasfy, part 2, page 433}

2) Abraham chapter (Surat Ibrahim) 14:4: "And we sent not a Messenger except with the tongue of his people, in order that he might make it clear for them. …" Imam Al- Nasfy said :" with the tongue of his people...I.e. their language, so they would have no pretension on God saying to him we didn't understand what we have been told"{Al- Nasfy, part 2, page 366}

On the other side, if we agreed that those verbalisms were present before the quran, so where is the miraculousness of the quran? As it is telling about things which were already known before it!!!

Posts: 222 | From: Heaven | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
islamway
Member # 10368

Rate Member
There is no errors but We have to understand well the verse and the explanation of it by Sunnah.

Quran is easy to understand but it has to be analysed

Servant
Member # 11390

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Servant     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have given you how they assembled Quran so how it's still one version from 1400 years [Confused] [Confused]
Posts: 222 | From: Heaven | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Servant
Member # 11390

Rate Member
you are just denying and defending that it ,without giving us any logic proof opposite to what I have mentioned. [Wink] [Wink]
islamway
Member # 10368

Rate Member
The assemby was so acurate. the story is clear to every one. I didnt read the articles who you paste it but I'm sure that there will be some misunderstanding in it and some non-authentic stories.

Just can you give brief point . none has time to read all what you copy and paste.

Just be direct to the point.

The assembly of Quran was accurate and none can or could change any letter in it. This is a fact.
You can read the details of it in an authentic islamic web site.

You can also see lots of fake stories about the assmbly of Quran in anti-islamic websites.

But for people seeking the truth it's better to search for an authentic islamic web site to know the truth

Servant
Member # 11390

Rate Member
If there is no time to read you will not doscover anything like so many,I advice you to read when you have time.

Anyway the main reference that I referred to is the breviary of the Islamic encyclopedia
The original encyclopedia was issued on 1933 in huge volumes, then a breviary for it was made on 1998, this work was introduced to in part one by his eminence Sheikh Dr. Mohammed Sayed Tantawy, Sheikh of the great Al-Azhar Mosque, he said : the Islamic encyclopedia that was published by the General Egyptian Organization for Books in association with Al-Sharka intellectual innovation center is considered on the top of the scientific projects that guides the minds to treasures of the dignified knowledge

It is really a wonderful encyclopedia; I thank God in the first place, then those who made that encyclopedia

The Islamic encyclopedia was published between the years 1913 and 1936 in three editions, in English, German and French , it was said that: The Islamic encyclopedia is still till our present time the only complete work of encyclopedia on Islam

In part 26, page 8175 it said: the quran text that was accredited by Othman Ibn Affan was just one text among other texts found throughout the first four Hijri centuries, it added: there were other qurans in connection with the companions; they were famous in Al-Basra, Al-Kophah and Al-Sham.

Servant
Member # 11390

Rate Member
The most important reference is the Islamic encyclopedia. It exist in 33 complete volumes from " Alf to Ya'"{A to Z} there are also other books speaking about the differences as Abu-Gaefar Al- Nahas, Al-Itqan (the perfection) in quran science by Al-Syouty and other references , but I recommend the Islamic encyclopedia as it is simple and integral and it is available

Of that different references and resources speaking about the differences between the different qurans, in the Islamic encyclopedia Ibn Al-Nadeem mentioned the titles of 11 research works in that field of the differences between the qurans of them:

- The differences between the qurans of the people of Al-Sham, Iraq and Al-Hijaz (by Ibn Amer Al-Yahsoudy, deceased on the year 118 H)

- The differences between the people of Al-Madina, Al-Kophah and Al-Basra in the qurans (by Al-Kithany)

- The differences between the qurans of the people of Al-Kophah, Al-Basra and Al-Sham (by Abe-Zakaria Al-Faran)

- The differences in the qurans and the collector of the different recitations

In addition to three books all of them having the title "the qurans"the most famous of them is that of: Abu-Dawûd Al-Sagistany, Al-Asfhany and Ibn Al-Kabany

Servant
Member # 11390

Rate Member
It was said that the quran was written is a clear Arabic tongue.

"We have sent it down as an Arabic Quran" Joseph chapter (Surat Yusuf) 2

Actually there are 9 quran verses saying that the quran was written is a clear Arabic tongue.
As in the chapters of: Joseph (Surat Yusuf), Ta-Ha (Surat Ta-Ha), the bees (Surat An-Nahl), The Poets (Surat Ash-Shu'ara'), distinguished (Surat Fussilat), Consultation (Surat Ash-Shura), The Gold Adornments (Surat Az-Zukhruf), The Curved Sand-hills (Surat Al-Ahqaf) and The Groups, (Surat Az-Zumar)

All The annotators are saying that "a clear Arabic tongue" means the most fluent Arabic tongue

It was found that the quran contained 275 non-Arabic words, intruded into the quran from foreign languages present at that time

The Islamic encyclopedia, part 26, and page 8222, 8223 said:" the annotators found no embarrassment to commit that there are many non- Arabic words intruded into the quran text from languages as: Hebrew, Indian, Persian, Ethiopian, Barbarian, Romanian, Coptic, Greek, and Syrian"

In "the relic" book narrated Ibn Abbas:" they were showing a great interest in the origin of those words and their meanings"

Al-Syouty,in his book "the perfection in quran' sciences" wrote a special chapter for those big number of foreign non-Arabic words saying that there are 275 non Arabic words in the quran, and those words can't be connected by any mean to the Arabic language

Al- Motawakely also made a special study on those words
Another study was made by Sheikh Ibrahim Al-Ibiary in his book "history making of the quran" Ta'rikh Al-Quran" published in Cairo in 1981 by the house of Arabic book
Of these words:

- "Tafaq'a " is a Romanian word means" intended to do", as in The Heights chapter (Surat Al-A'raf) 22

- "Al-toar "is a Syrian word means "the mountain", as in the Cow chapter (Surat Al-Baqarah) 63

- "Al-Raq'im " is a Romanian word means "the tablet" as in The Cave chapter (Surat Al-Kahf) 9

- "Ta-Ha " is a Hebrew word as in Ta-Ha chapter

-" Senin "is a Hebrew word means "beautiful"

-"As-Sijjîl " is a Persian word means "the book" as in the Prophets chapter (Surat Al-Anbiya') 104

- "Al-Istabrek "is a Persian word means "the thick" as in The Smoke chapter (Surat Ad-Dukhan) 53

- " Al-Soundos " is an Indian word means" the thin curtain" as in The Smoke chapter (Surat Ad-Dukhan) 53

- " Sariah" is a Greek word means " a small river" as in Mary chapter (Surat Maryam) 24

- " Meshkat " is an Ethiopian word means " a niche in the wall" as in the light chapter(Surat An-Nur)

- "Jouhan'm " is a Hebrew word means " the hell" as in the Spoils of War(Surat Al-Anfal) 36

- " Al-Zakât " is a Hebrew word means " the tax from money"

- " Sajjîl " is a Persian word means "the stony mud"

- " Ad-Durie " is an Ethiopian word means " a shinning planet"

-" Nashet-Al lail " is an Ethiopian word means " wake up by night" as in The One wrapped in Garments chapter (Surat Al-Muzzammil) 6

- ' keflain " is an Ethiopian word means " two folds" as the iron chapter (Surat Al-Hadid) 28

- " Al-Q'swara " is an Ethiopian word means " the lion" as in The One Enveloped chapter (Surat Al-Muddathir) 51

- " Al-Melah Al-Okhra " is a Coptic word means "the first religion" as in Saad chapter ( Surat saad) 7

- ' Wara'hom " is a Coptic word means "behind them " as in The Cave chapter (Surat Al-Kahf)

-' Bata'nha " is a Coptic word means " its external look" as in The Most Gracious chapter(Surat Ar-Rahman) 54

- " Uho'd " is a Hebrew word means " one "

-" As-Sam'd " is a Hebrew word means" inclusive of all characters"

-" Abareeq' " is a Persian word means "vessels" as in The Event chapter (Surat Al-Waqi'ah) 18

-' Injeel " is a Greek words means " annunciation"

- " Tabout ' is a Coptic word means " a box "

-" Saradeq' " is a Persian word means " a tent"

- " Surah " is a Syrian word means " a book chapter "

- " Al-Ferdous " is a Persian word means " the garden"

- ' At-Taghout " is an Ethiopian word means " the opposites"

-' Mao'un " is a Hebrew word means " the pot"

Those are only few examples of the non-Arabic foreign words included in the quran,

So is it truly a clear Arabic tongue?

Rameses the Grea
Member # 11412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rameses the Grea     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
At least we all believe in the teachings of Jesus Christ. That is what Christianity is about. Our fathers set about the true bible and knew what to, and what not to implement. They can tell by the language and prophesies. However if I'm not mistaken not all Muslims believe in the teaching of Muhammed. There are different sects. The Bah'ai, the Shi'ite, and the Sunni. So tell me who is the true prophet?

If you would like to learn the true story of Jesus Christ read the New King James Version. If you know Greek, that is even better!

Posts: 62 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
islamway
Member # 10368

Rate Member
How will you do follow christ if you dont have an authentic source of instructions?

all religions are one. God sent lots of prophet for only one purpose. God Send jesus then his message was changed. then God send prophet Muhammed and make him the final prophet. God protect his message.

So, The message of jesus is the same message of prophet Muhammed. If any one focus on this, s/he will conclude that easily

mike rozier
Member # 10852

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mike rozier     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wrong, mohamed = the false prophet

--------------------
The ground at Calvary's Cross is level

Posts: 1172 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hazzem123
Member # 10834

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for hazzem123   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi all

what you do hate and only hate Muslim

mr isreal say Jesus didn't kill: he died FOR

people that is good why you is jews not

christian????????????????????????????

all "open your eyes and see"

you say mohamed is kill people we don't see

mohamed do that but we see and all of you see

how much jews and christian kill kids and women

dialy in TV ???????????

"please open your eyes"

Posts: 50 | From: cairo | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
queensali
Member # 11168

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for queensali   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Salam Servant ,
Please be so kind - where have you got all this words? at which website??? I think not at islamic sites!!!
Do you know that non-islamic and islamic website are totaly different!!! Do you know that people at net talking and writing anyhow.
If you really want to know true about Quran or any different Holly Book -- just go to library and check there. Think deeply -- understand -- and after that just answer !!
Salam,Salima

Posts: 66 | From: Poland - Warsaw | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
islamway
Member # 10368

Rate Member
they like to spend their free time making up stories.
queensali
Member # 11168

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for queensali   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Salam Snake,
Your sentence -- """now i see every body talk about him self and what he think baout convitred women , or men to islam .okay ..........
first we have to let sister " queensali " tell us why she convirted to islam , and why she left chrestian religion and what make her come tobe muslim ."""

So I will answer you --- I just wanted to find my way in life , I have interested about Islam even when I was child , but that time I most intereted about arabic culture than religion. It was in Bulgaria where I have lived. After return to Poland --- I forgot about arabic culture , my hobby start be different things , but feeling stay inside me still. And one day I start interested about Islam. All my life I wanted find way just to be more close to God -- even when I was Catholic -- I never believe that Jezus die!!!!! Generally I was so different child than others!! I always wanted to read , understand and after that believe!!! One day I came to Church - and ask Church man about something , I know it was so important but for now I can not remind this questions -- anyway -- Church man -- said to me this way:""" MY CHILD -I DONT HAVE TIME RIGHT NOW -- STOP INTERESTING ABOUT THIS -- JUST BELIEVE, U NEED GO BY TRADITION, STOP UNDERSTAND JUST BELIEVE""" -- So I was so confuse after this answer. And after that I came to MOsque -- with the same questions. Even all people in the Mosque have been so so busy -- they found time to sit with me and explain everything what I wanted. I have spent with them all day, but I have got my asnwers!!! I dont mean about religion -- right now you can see how are people , Christians and Muslims!!!
Most of Christians, Catholic people -- just stop have time for eachother, stop have or maybe they dont want just spend time and just explain,talk about religion.
But Muslims are so totaly different --- they always have time for you! When I was in Egypt in may`2006 - I have visited Al-Azhar Mosque -- I met with main Imam -- we sit a lot togethere and just talk, he explain me a lot about Islam , about different religions too. After his talk I felt so good and I`m proud start be Muslim!!!

Allah gave me alot of opportunity to be muslim --
1) when I was child living in Bulgaria
2) when I was study in Poland,
3) when I have divorced with my exhusband,
But I havent been ready -- but Allah has been beside me all my life and one day just make me to be Muslim!!!I`m realy proud to be MUSLIM - and Snake its not like you said -- I havent left Christian religion -- I have been Muslim from the begining -- but I havent knew this!!!!
Salam, Salima

Posts: 66 | From: Poland - Warsaw | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
islamway
Member # 10368

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for islamway   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Impressive story. [Smile]

Good luck My sister

Enjoy Islam, Enjoy freedom [Smile]

Rameses the Grea
Member # 11412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rameses the Grea     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All I can tell you is that you sought self comfort not God himself. You just want to show off to your peers that is fine. You want information and that is useless unless you make it into some formation. If you had questions just go to the library. However, you abandoned Christ. Not because you thought he doesen't love you, not because you thought he was flawed, but because of man.

You may not have had wisdom of Christ to begin with and just kept looking for answers. I agree the priest should not have shewed you away like that but God is number 1.

I know kids who are beaten everyday, and have nothing to live for. The only reason they have the will power to get up everyday is because of Jesus. He died for you and me queensali. He never abandoned us. Yet you abandoned him.

I will never abandon him because I love him, and I know he loves me that much more.

Posts: 62 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Israel
Member # 11221

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Israel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Snake,

Are you for real? Study the Sahih Muslim Hadiths. I read it personnally where someone asked Muhammad, "When is it permissible to kill a Muslim?" Muhammad replied, "If one commits adultery, if someone kills another, and if one becomes an apostate(turn from Islam in other words)..............".

Go and read it for yourself. The guy who translated the work said that it is almost a universal Islamic law..............

If you don't believe lest you have page and chapter, I will be happy to gave you chapters, versus, pages, etc., from the Sahih Muslim Hadith(second most authoratative volumes of traditions concerning Muhammad) sometime tomorrow.

Queen, I too am intrigued with the Eastern world and culture. But we must be VERY careful. I honestly like Muslims alot. That is why it hurts me that you guys don't know Jesus Christ................

BTW Snake, my name doesn't signify that I am Jewish. Yet, I am a Jew, in the sense that I believe in the Messiah spoken of in the Hebrew scriptures......Salaam

Posts: 826 | From: U.S.A. | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Servant
Member # 11390

Rate Member
Salam Salima,you have to read what I have posted coz I am only using Islamic books as a references.

I want to tell you that I am a prophet and I have a book from God in my pocket call the true Furqan www.islam-exposed.org it says that I am his messenger which Mohamed mentioned my name in old Quran but Muslims deleted,you have to believe in me and my God,I believe in all previous relegions including Islam and all previous messengers.

so what is your reaction now,how I can proof that I am true or false,and how you will testing me,I need your reply and also everyone... [Wink] [Wink]

dream123456
Member # 9287

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dream123456     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Marcella:
quote:
Originally posted by islamsweden.org:
quote:
Originally posted by Marcella:
quote:
I cant imagine if God didnt protect his last Sacred Book Quran from deviation and modification.

That's what you CANNOT prove.

Actually Quran is proving itself. it doesnt need one to prove it.

I can't agree.
What pity I can't get back to the past and bring original Quran.Because this one is definitely not. [/QB]

I heard this before:
"Just keep following your fantasy and you might believe it"
I never thought that it could be true. Marcella your picture in the mirror is not you !!

Posts: 1022 | From: cairo | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marcella
Member # 10978

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marcella     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Roll Eyes]
Posts: 979 | From: Another world | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marcella
Member # 10978

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marcella     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bibo1978:
Marcella your picture in the mirror is not you !! [/QB]

Jesus [Eek!] I had no idea.

[Roll Eyes]

Posts: 979 | From: Another world | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dream123456
Member # 9287

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dream123456     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Servant:
Get only these scientific errors from many others

{1}

About the sunset in Ein Hame'h
The Cave chapter (Surat Al-Kahf) 18: 83 – 86

"And they ask you about Dhul-Qarnain. Say:" I shall recite to you something of his story." we established him in the earth, and we gave him the means of everything. So he followed a way. Until, when he reached the setting place of the sun, he found it setting in a spring of black muddy (or hot) water. And he found near it a people"
Imam Al-Baydawy said: {the Jews asked Muhammad about Alexander the great, he said that God gave him authority in the earth, so he went to the place of the sunset, a he found it setting in Ein Hame'h (a spring of black muddy and hot water), around that spring there were people worshiping idols}, Al-Baydawy said { Ibn bass heard Mouaoiya reciting " Hamiya" so he said" Hame'h ", so Mouaoiya send to Ka'b Al-Ahbar asking : How do you find the sun setting? He replied: into water and mud} (see also the exegesis of Imam Al-Nasfy, part three, page 40, 41)

1) we are asking: Is it really, the sun is setting in Ein Hame'h that's a spring of muddy and hot water)? Especially if we consider:
A) The definite scientific fact, stating that the earth is revolving around the sun and the sun could never fall in a spring of muddy and hot water

B) Could the sun that is according to the approved recent science known to be a million and thirty thousands times bigger than the earth set in a spring of muddy water, what is that horrible capacity of that spring? And where could we find it??!!

2) Some may say that: the sunset in Ein Hame'h is what seems to be for the watcher eye of the sun's motion in the horizon, as the sun is moving fro the east to the west, and to the watcher it seems that it is setting in the ocean, and its convincing answer for your question

The answer:
1) If it is concerning the human vision and his scientifically wrong guessing, so that wouldn't be a quran's miraculousness, but a human guessing
2) But that matter mentioned in the quran couldn't bear any exegesis in that meaning, but confirms that Alexander the great went by himself and saw the sun with his own eyes!! That's very embarrassing

{2}

Concerning the creation of man from Nutfah

Some said: the noble quran in its scientific miraculousness was the first book to speak about man's creation and the stages of embryonic development in the mother's womb that was mentioned in many verses of them:

1)The Believers chapter(Surat Al-Mu'minun )

23:12:" We created man out of an extract of clay , Thereafter we made him as Nutfah (the male sexual discharge or semen) and lodged it in a safe lodging ,Then we made the Nutfah into Alaqah (a piece of blood from which the embryo is formed), then we made the clot into Mudghah (a lump of flesh ), then we made out of the Mudghah bones , then we clothed the bones with flesh, and then we brought it forth as another creation. …"

2) And the Bees chapter (Surat An-Nahl) 16:4:" He has created man from Nutfah (the male sexual discharge or semen), then behold, this man becomes an open opponent."

3) The Pilgrimage chapter ( Surat Al-Hajj) 22: 5:"…We have created you from dust, then from a Nutfah (the male sexual discharge or semen), then from Alaqah (a piece of blood) then from Mudghah (a lump of flesh ), formed , that We may make it clear to you , And We cause whom We will to remain in the wombs for an appointed term, then We bring you out as infants, then you may reach your age of full strength…"

4) The Resurrection chapter (Surat Al-Qiyamah) 75:37:" Was he not Nutfah of semen poured forth"
The answer:
Actually dear the quran was not the first one to mention the stages of the embryonic development, here is the truth:

First: From the Holy Bible:

1) Job 10:8-12 "'Your hands have framed me and fashioned me altogether, that you have fashioned me as clay. . . Haven't you poured me out like milk( the seminal fluid) and curdled me like cheese( meaning that I was formed like a piece of cheese), You have clothed me with skin and flesh, and knit me together with bones and sinews. You have granted me life and loving kindness. Your visitation has preserved my spirit" for your knowledge the book of Job was written more than 2000(two thousands years) before the Christ i.e. more than 2600 years before Islam

2) Psalms 139; 13-16:" You knit me together in my mother's womb. I will give thanks to you, for I was fearfully and wonderfully made. My bones weren't hidden from you when you made inside the womb, when I was wonderfully made in secret, your eyes saw me unformed as an embryo. My members were all written in your book, the days that were ordained for me, when as yet there were none of them." {The psalms were written more than 500 years before the Christ i.e. more than 1100 years before Islam}

Second: from the medical science:

(The simplified Arabic encyclopedia page 1149, 1150){It points to the emergence of medical profession among the Sumerians and Babylon people (centuries before the Christ), the ancient civil civilizations in China, India, Egypt and Persian land had achieved variable degrees of progress in anatomical knowledge…some papyruses found in Fayoum contain information about anatomical medical sciences, in them a special part concerning gynecology and conception….dated to about 1800 B.C (i.e. about 2400 years before Islam)… containing a description of parts of human body , Arabs contributed significantly in the medical sciences…as they translated the ancient Egyptian and Greek books… in medicine}

Don't you see that Islam didn't bring anything new, but he quoted from the Holy Bible what it said 2600 years before the quran??!!

Third: those verbalisms mentioned in the quran (Nutfah, Alaqah and Mudghah) were they originally present in the Arabic language, and had any meanings prior to the quran or the quran had invented those word?
If we say that they were present before the quran, so the quran would be a strange and not a clear Arabic tongue as mentioned in the following verses:

1) the Bees chapter (Surat An-Nahl) 16:103:"… while this is a clear Arabic tongue" Imam Al- Nasfy construed that saying:" this quran is a clear Arabic tongue having fluency and enunciation …and the tongue is the language" {Al- Nasfy, part 2, page 433}

2) Abraham chapter (Surat Ibrahim) 14:4: "And we sent not a Messenger except with the tongue of his people, in order that he might make it clear for them. …" Imam Al- Nasfy said :" with the tongue of his people...I.e. their language, so they would have no pretension on God saying to him we didn't understand what we have been told"{Al- Nasfy, part 2, page 366}

On the other side, if we agreed that those verbalisms were present before the quran, so where is the miraculousness of the quran? As it is telling about things which were already known before it!!!

{1} defines only a place of the earth's land which is lies on the west of all lands, relatively speaking, "it should be somewhere in Nigiria or may be it is in the US"
The verse is just a description of how this land looks like check the link below to understand, it isn't actually between his hands, the word hame'2a is pronounced hamya which means that it looks like hot or 7ame2'ah which means clay, so it seems that the land where he had find no more land after it was a hot land and full of black clay or something like that "god knows"

http://www.kapstadt.org/images/articles/urlaubsbilder-fotos-kapstadt/guy-sun-in-hands-g.jpg

{2} It is never said niether in bible nor in the ancient science books 'that Mohamed (PBUH) as you claim had read all of them, you have a good imagination!', but anyway none of your claims said that the human was "parasite" (3alakah).

{3} Still backing your idea about claiming that Mohamed(PBUH) had known all this languages, he was a lingual scientest, but let me tell you if I want to tell you about the electron how could I will tell you about it if you have never seen it before I will call it with some word, this word should be a primitive word .. it is a new word .. that's it to define something they didn't know before, your claim it comes from another language if true it means that Mohamed had known all of this languages which is not validated at any level how can he know all these languages to get words out of it.

Posts: 1022 | From: cairo | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dream123456
Member # 9287

Rate Member
I would like to add that as usual Quran contains more details than the bible and torah, as it is more decriptive, like when it comes to Noah Ark the bible mention that it is in Arrarat area, the quran mentioned it is in Cudi Mountain, which is in the Arrarat area.
Marcella
Member # 10978

What makes difference?
For your information christians know exactly where the place is.

In Quran you don't have a lot of things that are in Bible because:"There are more important things" as muslims say.But it's only because it's absolutelly different religion with divergent facts.

snake_of_k_b
Member # 11485

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for snake_of_k_b     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Servant
till now you didnt answer me . if you want give me the full answer so cpombelet your answer to and and answer me
where can i find the original bible ????
where can i find the truth life of jesus ???
and if you want to know where can you find the orginal quran , come to egypt if you live out side egypt and ask any one in the street and he will answer you and gauid you for the place where you can find not only the orginal quran , not but he will gauid you to find the true religion and the true life with allah .
salam and when you combelet your answer come and answer me , if not dont even think to come and talk .
i dont need explain " only answer " and you can go to aki and search with him , but dont ask your holy man in the church .
salam alikom wa rahmat allah .

Posts: 52 | From: anywhere can find water | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rameses the Grea
Member # 11412

Rate Member
snake,

how come this does not apply to you? Go to Jerusalem and see for yourself. It is written in Hebrew and some of it is in Aramaic. The true life of Jesus is what Christians should be leading. The original bible was converted to many languages. So you may want to visit Greece to see the original translation. However at least I don't need to learn Arabic just to learn about Muhammed.

Glory be to God forever

Amen

Marcella
Member # 10978

You can't find ANY original Quran because it doesn't exist.Islam religion is from arabs not from God.
queensali
Member # 11168

Member Rated:
Rameses the Grea,

What are you talking????? Which original Bible was converted to many languages?????

First - original Bible ( I mean book) not exist in the Christian world, nobody kept till now.

Second - Main Christian Church in Vaticano -- said that any Christian Church in the world havent original Bible (Book) -- nobody has -- and u are telling us - that Christian have ""original Bible""??!! How its possible -- its mean you know better than Main Christian Church in Vaticano???!!!

Of course Christian have their Holly Book "Bible" --the same like other religions in the world --- but its not original book from time when Jezus lived. Nobody saved it from past time!!!

Third - the true its only -- that Bible has been translated for many languages --- but the same happen with Other Holly Books like Tora or Quran -- so where is differents????

Salima

mike rozier
Member # 10852

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mike rozier     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the quran is from 1 person.mohamed , made during his life time

the bible is from all these people

http://www.hti.umich.edu/k/kjv/browse.html

made during thousands of years of mankind

--------------------

Posts: 1172 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sara_uk
Member # 11454

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sara_uk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mike rozier:
the quran is from 1 person.mohamed , made during his life time

the bible is from all these people

http://www.hti.umich.edu/k/kjv/browse.html

made during thousands of years of mankind

who are these people?? with first name only? do they have last names??
Posts: 816 | From: london | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
islamway
Member # 10368

Rate Member
In Surat Al-Fatha, God describe the christian as
those on whom Thou hast bestowed Thy Grace, those whose (portion) is not wrath,

Jews people who go not astray.

http://quran.al-islam.com/Targama/dispTargam.asp?l=arb&t=eng&nType=1&nSora=1&nAya=2

How precise is this Description!?

queensali
Member # 11168

Member Rated:
- Mike Rozier - ,

All Holly Books was written after death all Messengers,
All Holly Books - all words has been from Allah to Messengers, after that Messengers talk to us,
All Holly Books - never saved on original text from past life ---
I can not said only about Quran -- because I dont know -- if any arabic country - is keeping the original first Quran from past time!!!!

But about Bible -- I`m sure!! Its not exist first original text of Holly Book Bible!!!

Salima

Israel
Member # 11221

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Israel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Queensali,

allah may have been calling you.........and now God the Father, and Jesus the Christ, are calling you to come back to heaven's door........get my meaning? Salaam

Posts: 826 | From: U.S.A. | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
islamway
Member # 10368

Rate Member
The right way is the way of following jesus, MOses, Abrahem, Muhammed and all prophets......

This is the right way.......

what is that Religion??!!!

Guess what???

Rameses the Grea
Member # 11412

Rate Member
queensali

"Rameses the Grea,

What are you talking????? Which original Bible was converted to many languages?????

First - original Bible ( I mean book) not exist in the Christian world, nobody kept till now.

Second - Main Christian Church in Vaticano -- said that any Christian Church in the world havent original Bible (Book) -- nobody has -- and u are telling us - that Christian have ""original Bible""??!! How its possible -- its mean you know better than Main Christian Church in Vaticano???!!!

Of course Christian have their Holly Book "Bible" --the same like other religions in the world --- but its not original book from time when Jezus lived. Nobody saved it from past time!!!

Third - the true its only -- that Bible has been translated for many languages --- but the same happen with Other Holly Books like Tora or Quran -- so where is differents????

Salima"

Do you think that Jesus died on that cross? Do you think that Jesus loves you? Do you think that Jesus will ever betray you? That is what you did to him. You denied him like his people did.

islamsweden.org

"The right way is the way of following jesus, MOses, Abrahem, Muhammed and all prophets......

This is the right way.......

what is that Religion??!!!

Guess what???"

We believe in Moses, Abraham, and Jesus. We do not believe Muhammed was a prophet rather than a man who consecrated his own religion to benefit himself. For the prophet Muhammed came around 650 A.D. Jesus warned us there will be pharisees and false prophets.

islamway
Member # 10368

Rate Member
OK! then you dont believe in prophet Muhammed.

ok!

Just I want to ask you.

Why do you believe in Jesus???

mike rozier
Member # 10852

Rate Member
because he fullfilled the scriptures
and lives

[Smile]

--------------------

islamway
Member # 10368

Rate Member
how did you know that he did?? did u see that he did yourself??
Connie Anderson
Member # 11479

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Connie Anderson   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
how did you know that he did?? did u see that he did yourself??

Do you need to be there to see the miracles of the Final Prophet (PBUH) to believe he performed miracles?

Or any of the prophets before Jesus, part of God's greatness is our ability to believe the wonders performed through prophets. You know its true because if you believe in God you'll know the truth in your heart and don't have to see it in person.

The basis of faith, allowing God into your heart to know the truth.

Posts: 991 | From: My daughter is a stalker | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
islamway
Member # 10368

Rate Member
Yes , I know

why do you believe??

you have to see something that make you believe

mike rozier
Member # 10852

Rate Member
Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.
[6] That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
[7] Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.
[8] The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.

--------------------

islamway
Member # 10368

Rate Member
I myself believe becasue I was amazed of lots of scientific miracles of Quran... this book is the visible miracle of Muhammed....and his everlasting miracle till the day of judgement

I have to see a miracle by my own eye to believe.
this is the point

None in this age saw any miracle of Jesus the prophet.. Those people who lived with jesus are the only people who saw....

islamway
Member # 10368

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by mike rozier:
Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.
[6] That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
[7] Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.
[8] The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.

what are you talking about?
islamway
Member # 10368

Rate Member
Prophey Muhammed declare scentific facts that is impossible to be declared by an ordinary person.

How did prophet Muhammed knew that The iron element has a mass number of 56 and an atmoic number of 26...

Of course God, To inform us that this is the miracle, now believe.

Israel
Member # 11221

Member Rated:
IslamSweden,

I have a few questions. Question 1) Are you Swedish in blood(a true Swede and not just a citizen of Sweden)?

2) Are you a convert to Islam?

3) Did Muhammad ever prophesy a major event? It doesn't seem like he prophesied anything really.............A real test of a prophet is whether what he says comes to past. Even then, you gotta be careful(Deut. 13). Sometimes false prophets give signs and wonders, but that doesn't mean they are prophets. Witchdoctors can do all types of stuff, that doesn't make them true servants of God. Same with Muhammad. You best put him to the test man! Salaam

mike rozier
Member # 10852

Rate Member
[1] Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
[2] For by it the elders obtained a good report.
[3] Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.
[4] By faith Abel offered unto God a more excellent sacrifice than Cain, by which he obtained witness that he was righteous, God testifying of his gifts: and by it he being dead yet speaketh.
[5] By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found, because God had translated him: for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased God.
[6] But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.
[7] By faith Noah, being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear, prepared an ark to the saving of his house; by the which he condemned the world, and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith.
[8] By faith Abraham, when he was called to go out into a place which he should after receive for an inheritance, obeyed; and he went out, not knowing whither he went.
[9] By faith he sojourned in the land of promise, as in a strange country, dwelling in tabernacles with Isaac and Jacob, the heirs with him of the same promise:
[10] For he looked for a city which hath foundations, whose builder and maker is God.
[11] Through faith also Sara herself received strength to conceive seed, and was delivered of a child when she was past age, because she judged him faithful who had promised.
[12] Therefore sprang there even of one, and him as good as dead, so many as the stars of the sky in multitude, and as the sand which is by the sea shore innumerable.
[13] These all died in faith, not having received the promises, but having seen them afar off, and were persuaded of them, and embraced them, and confessed that they were strangers and pilgrims on the earth.
[14] For they that say such things declare plainly that they seek a country.
[15] And truly, if they had been mindful of that country from whence they came out, they might have had opportunity to have returned.
[16] But now they desire a better country, that is, an heavenly: wherefore God is not ashamed to be called their God: for he hath prepared for them a city.
[17] By faith Abraham, when he was tried, offered up Isaac: and he that had received the promises offered up his only begotten son,
[18] Of whom it was said, That in Isaac shall thy seed be called:
[19] Accounting that God was able to raise him up, even from the dead; from whence also he received him in a figure.
[20] By faith Isaac blessed Jacob and Esau concerning things to come.
[21] By faith Jacob, when he was a dying, blessed both the sons of Joseph; and worshipped, leaning upon the top of his staff.
[22] By faith Joseph, when he died, made mention of the departing of the children of Israel; and gave commandment concerning his bones.
[23] By faith Moses, when he was born, was hid three months of his parents, because they saw he was a proper child; and they were not afraid of the king's commandment.
[24] By faith Moses, when he was come to years, refused to be called the son of Pharaoh's daughter;
[25] Choosing rather to suffer affliction with the people of God, than to enjoy the pleasures of sin for a season;
[26] Esteeming the reproach of Christ greater riches than the treasures in Egypt: for he had respect unto the recompence of the reward.
[27] By faith he forsook Egypt, not fearing the wrath of the king: for he endured, as seeing him who is invisible.
[28] Through faith he kept the passover, and the sprinkling of blood, lest he that destroyed the firstborn should touch them.
[29] By faith they passed through the Red sea as by dry land: which the Egyptians assaying to do were drowned.
[30] By faith the walls of Jericho fell down, after they were compassed about seven days.
[31] By faith the harlot Rahab perished not with them that believed not, when she had received the spies with peace.
[32] And what shall I more say? for the time would fail me to tell of Gedeon, and of Barak, and of Samson, and of Jephthae; of David also, and Samuel, and of the prophets:
[33] Who through faith subdued kingdoms, wrought righteousness, obtained promises, stopped the mouths of lions,
[34] Quenched the violence of fire, escaped the edge of the sword, out of weakness were made strong, waxed valiant in fight, turned to flight the armies of the aliens.
[35] Women received their dead raised to life again: and others were tortured, not accepting deliverance; that they might obtain a better resurrection:
[36] And others had trial of cruel mockings and scourgings, yea, moreover of bonds and imprisonment:
[37] They were stoned, they were sawn asunder, were tempted, were slain with the sword: they wandered about in sheepskins and goatskins; being destitute, afflicted, tormented;
[38] (Of whom the world was not worthy:) they wandered in deserts, and in mountains, and in dens and caves of the earth.
[39] And these all, having obtained a good report through faith, received not the promise:
[40] God having provided some better thing for us, that they without us should not be made perfect.

--------------------

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com