EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Religion » Fatawa wa Ahkam (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 13 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  11  12  13   
Author Topic: Fatawa wa Ahkam
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i feel dizzy again, is he talking in circles again?

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sub-zero
Member # 9691

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sub-zero     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah and they are getting narrower, not to mention that he is avoiding answering the question about women sports. [Wink] Happy Eid Ayisha. [Big Grin]
Posts: 657 | From: Cairo | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Eid Subz

you too misfit and Dalia and anyone else thats still reading [Big Grin]

--------------------

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
misfit
Member # 8880

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for misfit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Ayisha, happy eid to you to and to everone [Smile]
Posts: 956 | From: nowhere | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rahala
Member # 16703

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rahala     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sub-zero:
Do not do what?!

Duh?!

killing youth insticts?!!

quote:
Moderation!

what exactly are extreme opinions?!
opinions against yours?! [Wink]

Posts: 2417 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rahala
Member # 16703

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rahala     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
yeah and they are getting narrower, not to mention that he is avoiding answering the question about women sports. [Wink] Happy Eid Ayisha. [Big Grin]

not avoiding giving answers,you are the one draging us into circles of Hijab ,universal fatwas,....with no final decision!!

we have talked about hijab and no one admitted that it is a fard even by definition of the word,it is you and them who alsways run when you are cornered!

Posts: 2417 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sub-zero
Member # 9691

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sub-zero     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

what exactly are extreme opinions?!
opinions against yours?! [Wink]

If moderation is the yard stick, then yes.
Funny comment coming from you though.
quote:

it is you and them who alsways run when you are cornered

This is even funnier [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Aren't you going to give us a spit for the Eid?
quote:
not scared ,but if someone is watching this both of us will get caught,national security
Don't worry dude, I have connections in very high places, just spill it out and don't be afraid.

Now come up with your opinion about my question, there are a lot more to come.

Posts: 657 | From: Cairo | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sub-zero
Member # 9691

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by misfit:
Thanks Ayisha, happy eid to you to and to everone [Smile]

Same to you ya rayes, happy Eid to everyone.
Sub-zero
Member # 9691

Member Rated:
Watching Olympic Field and Track competitions. [Big Grin]
Rahala
Member # 16703

Member Rated:
@subz ,
new questions!!

let's us close the open ones then move on [Wink]

don't you think so ?

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
how about you answer the questions you have ignored first

--------------------

Rahala
Member # 16703

Member Rated:
what questions did I ignore?
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by ** Ahmad**:

LOTS, go READ! [Roll Eyes]
Sub-zero
Member # 9691

Member Rated:
quote:

let's us close the open ones then move on

quote:

I know your answer anyway.
But at least what do you think of the Egyptian Olympic swimmer Rania 3elwani? Or the squash player Aya Medani?
If you want questions, you have to answer them all and don't pick and choose what you like.

Rahala
Member # 16703

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
quote:

LOTS, go READ! [Roll Eyes]
I did not ignore any questions,maybe I forgot some due to the huge number of posts you and your ilk are doing ,and because I have several absent periods

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@subz

I am not going say my opinion in Rania 3elwany or women sports till we finish the Hijab battle and the Hadith Issue,there is no point in arguing withsome one who do not belibe in Sunnah(not you) since he is going to say "it is not in the Quran"
what is the point ?!

Sub-zero
Member # 9691

Member Rated:
So what you are saying is that you will not say your opinion regarding my question untill "the people who do not believe in Sunnah" repent and follow what you say?
What an excuse!Obviously you have nothing to say.

Rahala
Member # 16703

Member Rated:
I did not say that!

what is the point in arguing when we just open topcis but never close them ?!

you also seem that you do not want to complete the Hijab issue [Wink]

what is the point in having discussions without closeing them

Sub-zero
Member # 9691

Member Rated:
There are two ways:
1) Agree to disagree and carry on.
2) Kill them like Abu Bakr did with Muslims who said the Shehada. [Big Grin]

Your choice.

*Dalia*
Member # 13012

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

we have talked about hijab and no one admitted that it is a fard

How can anyone "admit" something is an obligation, if they don't believe it is an obligation? That's a contradiction in terms.

Some people simply see things differently, I don't understand why that is so hard to accept. Sometimes you just have to agree to disagree.

Posts: 2803 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Akmads idea of a topic closed is everyone submitted to him and agree he is right in all his BS, it aint gonna happen this side of hell freezing over matey boy!!

--------------------

Rahala
Member # 16703

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by *Dalia*:
How can anyone "admit" something is an obligation, if they don't believe it is an obligation? That's a contradiction in terms.

Some people simply see things differently, I don't understand why that is so hard to accept. Sometimes you just have to agree to disagree. [/QB]

let's aplly this to Hijab topic.

why on the first place did they think Hijab is not an obligation?

maybe becasue of the lack of understanding of the meaning of thw words,like the word Gelbab which BY DEFINITION ,defined in more than one dictionary by totally independent people,means A cover for the hair+chest+the back ,so it would be normal if someone has come and cleared this ambiguity then to admit they got it wrong?

but what happened her is very strange ,people demy the definition!!

you people do not admit that the word is defined like that nevertheless I posted the refernceS

I am not here to convince ,the proof is as clear as the Egyptian sun in a bloody Egyption summer day,it is about understanding how can I speak to you and others,I can not argue with someone who I do not know exactly how he/she thinks.

subz for example amzed me when he said the word is my interpretation ,I replied and said no ,it is definiton ,I am confused about subz he posted Al-mazameer hadith and did not know the reason for prohibting them at the days of the prophet,

it is not an easy matter for me to dwell on a discussion with those who DO NOT KNOW,I can go as deep as you want ,but simply you do not know the basics ,!

You do not understand the foundations upon which Islam were founded :the life of the prophet ,companions,Islamic history ,...

it is like explaning nuclear physics to those who can barely know the alphabet.

===================================================================================================================================================

Rahala
Member # 16703

Member Rated:
quote:
There are two ways:
1) Agree to disagree and carry on.
2) Kill them like Abu Bakr did with Muslims who said the Shehada. [Big Grin]

Your choice.

for part one I need to know and unserstand why you disagree ,for example in the hijba battle ,you said it is my interpretation of the words ,in fact I provided the refernces so you can check it is the definition of thw word Gelbab,so why you still disagree?
I am not telling you to agree,just tell me or is it Mokabra we 3nad we khalas?

for part 2:

does this implies that Abo-baker made a mistake [Wink] ?

Rahala
Member # 16703

Member Rated:
quote:
Akmads idea of a topic closed is everyone submitted to him and agree he is right in all his BS, it aint gonna happen this side of hell freezing over matey boy !!

seems you are insist on using this freaken langauge ,Ramadan is over I know [Wink]
*Dalia*
Member # 13012

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Could you please shorten the line of signs underneath your post, Ahmad? It makes this thread almost illegible because you have to scroll back and forth for each line of text. Thanks.
Posts: 2803 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
I apologize, I didnt know the new definition of boy was bad language, I really should keep up with new dictionary definitions [Roll Eyes]

--------------------

Sub-zero
Member # 9691

Member Rated:
quote:
for part one I need to know and unserstand why you disagree ,for example in the hijba battle ,you said it is my interpretation of the words ,in fact I provided the refernces so you can check it is the definition of thw word Gelbab,so why you still disagree?
We have killed this subject in a previous thread, I provided my input and so did Dalia, Ayisha, Misfit and others. You had your argument and so did others, but it seems the only right way it should settle is that others agree with you. It is a waste of time to keep arguing to and fro and repeating ourselves. If you need to know, just look it up in that thread.
quote:
part 2:

does this implies that Abo-baker made a mistake [Wink] ?

Politically no, but religiously yes.
Omar Ibn El Khatab wasn't convinced of killing Muslims that pronounced the shehada but went astray. The prophet himself was upset with one of his companions that killed another muslim man on doubt, he yelled at him saying: "Wa maza 3an la Ilaha ella Allah?" The question still debated till today: where in Quran does it allow killing of Muslims because they don't perform their religious duty?
Would it be religiously accepted today that our ruler has the right to kill us because we don't fast or that we don't pay the Alms? If you think that it is NOT accepted, then what Abu Bakr did wasn't right.

Sub-zero
Member # 9691

Member Rated:
quote:

it is not an easy matter for me to dwell on a discussion with those who DO NOT KNOW,I can go as deep as you want ,but simply you do not know the basics ,!
You do not understand the foundations upon which Islam were founded :the life of the prophet ,companions,Islamic history ,...

Now this is very arrogant.
If you think yourself Mr. know it all, then why waste your precious time "lecturing" us and teaching us the alphabet?
Why don't you save your Nuclear science knowledge to yourself?

Rahala
Member # 16703

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

Now this is very arrogant.
If you think yourself Mr. know it all, then why waste your precious time "lecturing" us and teaching us the alphabet?
Why don't you save your Nuclear science knowledge to yourself?

DID I say i would educate you ?! [Wink]

No one in this board is keen on learning new things,all people here do not come to exchange opinions,but rather publishng thei ideas

Rahala
Member # 16703

Member Rated:
@Akyosha

watch the discussion between me and subz

==============================================
for part one about the hijab issue ,no you have never given me a clear idea on accepting or refusing the the definion of the word GElbab,never,never,it is serious problem ,the probelm I provide refution but no-one here gives anti-refutation

for part two about the wars of REda.

It does not amaze me that you do not know the fact that the companions did not agree to the wars in the first place but Abo-baker made his point clear,and the companions agreed to him even OMAR ,EVEN OMAR at last was confinced that Islam is not only ShahadaTEEN ,NOT ONLY SHAHADATEEN.

Read this to get a quick glimpse about the history

http://ar.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D8%AD%D8%B1%D9%88%D8%A8_%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B1%D8%AF%D8%A9

look at his words towards Omar .

There is huge differnce between you when you are muslim but you dont pay alms for ignoring or neglecting and when you deny it .

Abo-baker fought those who denied it,big difference ,if you deny it then you are not of the party ,out for sure .

Allah himself gives the persmission in Quran for such wars I think I should post it again

49:9

"And if two parties or groups among the believers fall to fighting, then make peace between them both. But if one of them outrages against the other, then fight you (all) against the one that which outrages till it complies with the Command of Allah. Then if it complies, then make reconciliation between them justly, and be equitable. Verily! Allah loves those who are the equitable"

you should be asking yourself why Abo-baker ,the man who is so sweet ,so kind,so lovely ,the man who cries so much ,you should be asking about his understanding of the the word Islam ,he told Omar ,alms is exactly the same as the prayer exactly as the shehadateen denying one of them is like denying all of them .

it is the same as the jewish problem ,they belive in Allah but deny the prophet Muhammad so Allah said the also do not beleive in Allah .

It is a package take it or leave it ,just like that.

So hard and difficult,but this a practical Example on how the COMAPNIONS,ALL OF THEM ,reacted when some people who call themsleves muslims denied one piece of the foundation of the religion.

to add other things:

Abo-Baker had his famous saying"والله لو منعوني عقالاً كانوا يؤدونه إلى رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم لجاهدتهم عليه"

"if they denied one thing they gave to the prophet ,I would have fought them ,whatever small it is "

"WHATEVER SMALL IT IS "

Again

"WHATEVER SMALL IT IS "

and look at the other part

"GAVE TO THE PROPHET"

"GAVE TO THE PROPHET"

"GAVE TO THE PROPHET"

not to Allah nevertheless Allah says that Money is His,but Abo-baker says to the prophet not to Allah.

Think clearly about the words .

CLEARLY .

Serious deiffrence between you as a muslim but do not pay alms because you are not able,poor,....in debt....

and claimomg that you do not have to pay it.

the same logic they used at those old days is the same Dalia says
"it was only for their time "

"it was only for their time "

Abo-baker wars is an evident and harsh reply to the phrase

"WHATEVER SMALL IT IS "

"GAVE TO THE PROPHET"

"WHATEVER SMALL IT IS "

"GAVE TO THE PROPHET"

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
@Akyosha

watch the discussion between me and subz

sorry aykamad I cant follow who is saying what there, seems a lot of mis-spelt repetition about following something other that what Allah gave Muhammed.
Sub-zero
Member # 9691

Member Rated:
Seems our Nuclear scientist ran out of fuel [Smile]
First of all, you sneaked away from answering my question as usual. My question was:
Would it be religiously accepted today that our ruler has the right to kill us because we don't fast or that we don't pay the Alms? You answer that.

Quoting 49:9 does not apply in this case; the order was clearly explaining how to deal with an "inner" problem between the believers by following definite procedures.

49:9 says:
"if two parties or groups among the believers fall to fighting, then make peace between them both.

Now we have some serious questions;

1) Was Abu Bakr a "group" among the believers? No, Abu Bakr was the prince of believers who is supposed to "reconcile" the believers if they fought together.
2) Did one of the groups "attack" the other? No, one group only refrained from paying alms, yet they did not attack anyone.
3) Did Abu Bakr really follow the order of the aya by attempting to firstly "make peace"? No. Secondly "Reconcile"? No, he did not, he slaughtered them.

You always accuse us “the students” that we do not know the reasons behind the aya, can you tell us, O' wise one the reason for this one? While you are reading it, please reflect on the causes and compare it with the wars of Rida.
Here it is:
قال الإمام أحمد حدثنا عارم حدثنا معتمر قال سمعت أبي يحدث أن أنسا رضي الله عنه قال : قيل للنبي صلى الله عليه وسلم لو أتيت عبد الله بن أبي فانطلق إليه النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم وركب حمارا وانطلق المسلمون يمشون وهي أرض سبخة فلما انطلق النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم إليه قال : إليك عني فوالله لقد آذاني ريح حمارك فقال رجل من الأنصار والله لحمار رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم أطيب ريحا منك قال فغضب لعبد الله رجال من قومه فغضب لكل واحد منهما أصحابه قال فكان بينهم ضرب بالجريد والأيدي والنعال فبلغنا أنه أنزلت فيهم " وإن طائفتان من المؤمنين اقتتلوا فأصلحوا بينهما " ورواه البخاري في الصلح عن مسدد ومسلم في المغازي عن محمد بن عبد الأعلى كلاهما عن المعتمر بن سليمان عن أبيه به نحوه , وذكر سعيد بن جبير أن الأوس والخزرج كان بينهما قتال بالسعف والنعال فأنزل الله تعالى هذه الآية فأمر بالصلح بينهما

If God said that he will forgive "anything" but worshiping something else next to him, i.e. Shirk ( وَيَغْفِر مَا دُون ذَلِكَ لِمَنْ يَشَاء ) how is it then justified that you are licensed to kill other Muslims that not only the say the shehada, but they pray, they fast and they do the pilgrimage?

It is understandable on the political level like I said, you want to protect your new born nation, you fight for it. The problem arises when scientists like yourself search in the Sunnah for a cover-up, and try to convince people like us that it is justified and that God demanded so.

Rahala
Member # 16703

Member Rated:
quote:
Would it be religiously accepted today that our ruler has the right to kill us because we don't fast or that we don't pay the Alms? You answer that.

I said it is not about payung alms,praying.it is about denying these pillars ,I did not sneak a peak from the answer,and yes if you deny these and spread your opinions then you must be killed right away.

Al-Fitnah.

imagine that Abo-baker did not kill those who claimed that Alms and the prayers are not the pillars,would Islam reach us as today?!

[Wink]

quote:
1) Was Abu Bakr a "group" among the believers? No, Abu Bakr was the prince of believers who is supposed to "reconcile" the believers if they fought together
yes he was the prince but it was Shora he never did anrything unless there is agreement between the companions that they should do it ,AGREEMENT,

quote:
2) Did one of the groups "attack" the other? No, one group only refrained from paying alms, yet they did not attack anyone.

yes , they gathered to attack al-madina

DID YOU READ THE WIKI!!

GODNESS,read the wiki,read history

quote:
3) Did Abu Bakr really follow the order of the aya by attempting to firstly "make peace"? No. Secondly "Reconcile"? No, he did not, he slaughtered
yes he did ,he tried but they refused ,Godness did you read the wiki.

Do you knwo anything about the war?!

read the histroy of the war.

Abo-baker tried to convince them but they refused and they said whatever he did they would not pay the alms or they would pay less because "IT IS NOT OF THE PILLARS" and they pay it to the prophet no-one else ,and tolf him if "we pay it then we pay it as beneovelnce not as a pillar"he tried to convince them ,no-one accepted that ,they gathered around Al-madina to attack him and spread their opinions.

THEY STARTED IT

then you posted a piece of Arbabic give me the source ,I am not going to rely unless I know the source

quote:
If God said that he will forgive "anything" but worshiping something else next to him, i.e. Shirk ( وَيَغْفِر مَا دُون ذَلِكَ لِمَنْ يَشَاء ) how is it then justified that you are licensed to kill other Muslims that not only the say the shehada, but they pray, they fast and they do the pilgrimage?
seems you do not know about the other verses that Allah says "whatever they do I will not forgive them"
seems you do not know this verse
"And those who, when they have committed Ftihishah (illegal sexual intercourse) or wronged themselves with evil, remember Allah and ask forgiveness for their sins; - and none can forgive sins but Allah - and do not persist in what (wrong) they have done , while they know"

look at the word persist ,PERSIST,it is thier persistance that lead to their killing

do you know this verse

"Whether you (0 Muhammad) ask forgiveness for them (hypocrites) or ask not forgiveness for them (and even) if you ask seventy times for their forgiveness - Allah will not forgive them because. they have disbelieved in Allah and His Messenger (Muhammad ). And Allah guides not those people who are Fdsiqiin (rebellious, disobedient to Allah)."

Allah says whatever they do ,Allah is not going to forgive them,WILL NOT FORGIVE THEM ,it is not abaput being Mushrek.Kafr and to say Al-Shehada ,not about that ,it is about executing the message.

"Allah will not forgive them "

Rahala
Member # 16703

Member Rated:
to add:

those people who Allah will not forgive them are hypocrites and said al-shehada so does this makes them muslims?! [Wink]

You said I am scientist ,I Am NOT ,hate to tell you this but I do follow sharawy and Ghazaly on the other side ,whom are you following?!

yourself [Wink]

Sub-zero
Member # 9691

Member Rated:
quote:
you posted a piece of Arbabic give me the source ,I am not going to rely unless I know the source
You ask me about a Bukhari source and your source is Wikipedia?!
Read yabni the whole post before answering.

I'm glad you stated that anyone who doesn't follow your (and your scientist's) interpretation should be killed at once!Nice! definitely a great manifestation of compassion in Islam. Well done. [Smile]

Omar came to rule after Abu Bakr ruled for some two years, but Omar voilated the Quranic order twice! Again, politically it is accepted but religiously not. He stopped implementing the theft penalty that clearly calls for cutting off hands, though the thief stole a whole camel! Apologists like yourself claim that the theft did not qualify legally to be considered a theft. Yet, from our felaheen heritage we have a saying that says: "If you steal, steal a CAMEL" magnifying the gross of the theft.

The second incident, is that he violated a direct order from the Quran about the money to be paid to some tribes in order to make Islam appeal to them. (Sahm Al mo2alafa Qolobohom). His reasons were simple: He said that Islam is now strong and doesn't need them anymore. This is politics. Now where were nuclear scientists like you then?

Answer wise one.

Rahala
Member # 16703

Member Rated:
quote:
You ask me about a Bukhari source and your source is Wikipedia?!

you did not post anything that tells us it is Al-Bukhary not the hadith neumber even.

The wiki is correct ,do not beleive me then consult the Islamic history books.

quote:
I'm glad you stated that anyone who doesn't follow your (and your scientist's) interpretation should be killed at once!Nice! definitely a great manifestation of compassion in Islam.
where did I say that ?!

I asked you ,whom do you follow?

why do not you answer and discuss the verses I posted?
cornered as usual ,ha?! [Wink]

quote:
stopped implementing the theft penalty that clearly calls for cutting off hands
do you knwo what he stopped it?

do you know why?

of course you do not because the country was in Famine,and no-one that time in Al-madina was stealing for fun but to feed their starving kids and families and BTW,it was not only twice if you read history .

Instead of me answering your questions why do not you answer mine and discuss my points if you can ?

[Wink]

Sub-zero
Member # 9691

Member Rated:
quote:
where did I say that ?!
Here is what you said just two posts above, you don't even read your own posts.
quote:
and yes if you deny these and spread your opinions then you must be killed right away.
Al-Fitnah.

quote:
asked you ,whom do you follow?
I follow God and I follow the brain God gave me. Brain is an organ bestowed by God in a creature's head and it is meant to be used rather than ignored.

quote:
do you knwo what he stopped it? because the country was in Famine,and no-one that time in Al-madina was stealing for fun but to feed their starving kids and families
So he USED his brain didn't he? He followed his BRAIN remember? He broke the divine and used his brain instead! What he did was justified according to the circumstances, no blame, but where is the Quranic order? Did Quran give exemptions in that case, like it did in fasting for example? Didn't the prophet say: "If Fatma Mohamed's daughter stole, I would cut off her hands"? You are defending Omar's breaking of the Quran, justifying it for him, yet you deny anyone else using his/her brain!

What about "Sahm al mo2alafa Qolobohom"? Was the country in famine also? Don't run to your hole just yet you apologist, answer it.

Rahala
Member # 16703

Member Rated:
quote:

so Does it say anything about following anyone?!

no it does not!

quote:
I follow God and I follow the brain God gave me. Brain is an organ bestowed by God in a creature's head and it is meant to be used rather than ignored.
So you are youe own legislator,someone who does not know histroy well ,someone who does not know the meanin of Gelbab...someone who do not know arabic well so cool ,lol

you are following your instincts,no thing else

quote:
So he USED his brain didn't he? He followed his BRAIN remember? He broke the divine and used his brain instead! What he did was justified according to the circumstances, no blame, but where is the Quranic order? Did Quran give exemptions in that case, like it did in fasting for example? Didn't the prophet say: "If Fatma Mohamed's daughter stole, I would cut off her hands"? You are defending Omar's breaking of the Quran, justifying it for him, yet you deny anyone else using his/her brain!

No,quran says cut the hand of the Theif ,is the man who steals to feed his daughter and starving kids are a theif?

he is not doing the act for fun ,just to feed his starving kids,not only him but the country was starving so they are not theives ,theives do it for fun and for living do it as if it were their word.

Understand clearly the meaning of the words ,the sould of the verse and the usage of the words instaed of using a using vhildish arguments,your reply makes it obvious that you do not know the Famine disaster.

You asked another question ,i am not a magic answer box,you are raised a lot of topics,you talked abour forgivenesss for those who said Al-shehada and I refuted it you neglevted it and then moved on ,the definition of the word gelbab and neglected it and moved on ...........a lot and moved on .

If I asnwer you you move on

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
subz you really need to learn Arabic, I dont know how any Egyptian can have such a poor understanding of Arabic and Islam, it is solely based in the words 'Gelbab' and 'Hijab', please LEARN THAT, it is the key to your salvation!! [Mad]

--------------------

*Dalia*
Member # 13012

Member Rated:
quote:

So you are youe own legislator,someone who does not know histroy well ,someone who does not know the meanin of Gelbab...someone who do not know arabic well so cool ,lol

ROFL [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Sub-zero
Member # 9691

Member Rated:
Yeah, yeah, yeah...
You ran away to your hole again like I predicted. By the way, thieves don't do it for fun! Thieves are thieves, no matter what.

What about "Sahm al mo2alafa Qolobohom"? Was the country in famine also? Don't run to your hole just yet you apologist, answer it.

quote:
someone who does not know histroy well ,someone who does not know the meanin of Gelbab...someone who do not know arabic well
I never commented on your poor English, because it is not decent to do so, you were trying your best and that was okay by most of us. As for the Arabic, Mr. Nuclear scientist, and since you mentioned it; here are two posts of yours from the Hijab Fatwa thread. At the timeI didn't bother commenting on the extreme grammatical and spelling mistakes that a 6 year old won't do, but since you accuse others, have a laugh at your own words;
quote:

لاحاديث البقية بتتكلم عن إن النساء بيلبسوا خمار في الجنة في برضه كمان حديث عن إن ستنا عايشة لما شفت حفصة لابسة خمار شفاف قامت اتعتهولهاو ادتها خمر واسع . أنا باعت الإنجليزي بتاعت الاحاديث بس ممكن أبعتلك العرابي لاو إنت عايز

four wrong words in one sentence! [Big Grin]
quote:
جاب سيرة انهم كانوا زمان او دلوايتي
No comment! [Big Grin] Tani mara, etkalem 3ala 2adak. Are you sure you are a teacher? Sounds to me that you only have ma7ow 2omeya.
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
OMG so Mr Numbskull cant even write Arabic? [Eek!]

Ahmad, dont you think its a bit odd that the majority of Muslims that have been in 'discussion' with you are saying you are wrong? You need to be aware that I am the only non-Arab Muslim as far as I know that has said you are wrong, all the rest are actually Egyptian too, and they say you are wrong on most of your points, even in Arabic. could it be that.........you are wrong [Eek!] or are we all classed as not muslim for not agreeing with you?

Of the few other Muslims who do think along similar lines to yourself, very few have come to your defence or as backup and those that dared to venture in also got attacked by you.

Could it be that your ideas, manners, social interactive skills, etc are all wrong??

--------------------

Rahala
Member # 16703

Member Rated:
quote:
Yeah, yeah, yeah...
You ran away to your hole again like I predicted. By the way, thieves don't do it for fun! Thieves are thieves, no matter what.

quote:
someone who does not know histroy well ,someone who does not know the meanin of Gelbab...someone who do not know arabic well
I never commented on your poor English, because it is not decent to do so, you were trying your best and that was okay by most of us. As for the Arabic, Mr. Nuclear scientist, and since you mentioned it; here are two posts of yours from the Hijab Fatwa thread. At the timeI didn't bother commenting on the extreme grammatical and spelling mistakes that a 6 year old won't do, but since you accuse others, have a laugh at your own words;
quote:

لاحاديث البقية بتتكلم عن إن النساء بيلبسوا خمار في الجنة في برضه كمان حديث عن إن ستنا عايشة لما شفت حفصة لابسة خمار شفاف قامت اتعتهولهاو ادتها خمر واسع . أنا باعت الإنجليزي بتاعت الاحاديث بس ممكن أبعتلك العرابي لاو إنت عايز

four wrong words in one sentence! [Big Grin]
quote:
جاب سيرة انهم كانوا زمان او دلوايتي
No comment! [Big Grin] Tani mara, etkalem 3ala 2adak. Are you sure you are a teacher? Sounds to me that you only have ma7ow 2omeya.

el2dia mesh fy elengleezy beta3y ya zaky ,el2dia en elwa7ed beyb3at fy elyom aktar men 20 resala ,so no one bother about the seplling it is overload ,if I bother about the spelling and the accurate structure then I will stay on the net 24/7 every day try to follow your childish accusations,after all,I expected that you will run away with no comment on my points ,

the board is not a scientific paper which will be published in the IEEE if you know it,have some knowledge ,study well ya baba ba3deen etkale 3ala 2adak [Wink]

bedry 3eleek 2wy enak tefeham eldania mashya elzay, [Wink]

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
ROFLMAO Oh akmad you are funny [Big Grin] I manage to spell in my language correctly without spending 24/7 on the net, and so do most people, subz and misfit even manage to spell correctly in Arabic AND English without spending all day on the net with a dictionary [Big Grin] You better get your spelling right on your exam papers but I dont think they allow extra time to learn what you should already know [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------

Uncover
Member # 16892

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Uncover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

dalia doesn't know is she is a muslim
give her a break

Posts: 82 | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Uncover:
quote:
quote:

give her a break

and you dont know that his reply was quoting someone other that Dalia [Roll Eyes]
Uncover
Member # 16892

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Uncover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Uncover:
quote:
quote:

give her a break

bump
Posts: 82 | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sub-zero
Member # 9691

Member Rated:
Very strange person indeed! I open a thread hoping to have a decent conversation by asking questions, he avoids answering the tough ones and mixes the papers. Then he resorts to foul language, finally he accuses everybody that they don’t know their ABC’s, AND don’t know Arabic, when you face him with his Arabic mistakes, he says your behavior is childish and starts cursing! Who is acting like a child now?

Still my question stands: What about Sahm al Mo2alafa Qolobohom?

*Dalia*
Member # 13012

Member Rated:
quote:
ROFLMAO Oh akmad you are funny [Big Grin] I manage to spell in my language correctly without spending 24/7 on the net, and so do most people, subz and misfit even manage to spell correctly in Arabic AND English without spending all day on the net with a dictionary [Big Grin]

Exactly. What a silly argument that this is a board and not a scientific paper. [Roll Eyes]

Either you know how to write and spell, or you don't. If you do, it doesn't matter where you write, or what, or how much time you have, you simply don't make mistakes. And, btw., I am not talking about the occasional typo here and there that all of us make, but about complete disregard for spelling and grammar.

quote:
Now how about answering the girls sports question?

Why do you even bother asking? Isn't it obvious?

There is no sports you can properly practice wearing an abaya / jilbab with long sleeves and full headgear. So consequently, Muslim women should stick to doing housework, walking to the market and carrying their kids around -- isn't that exercise enough for such soft and beautiful creatures? Why should they bother running, swimming, horseback riding, lifting weights, or practicing martial arts?
[Wink]

Sub-zero
Member # 9691

Member Rated:
quote:
Why do you even bother asking? Isn't it obvious?

There is no sports you can properly practice wearing an abaya / jilbab with long sleeves and full headgear. So consequently, Muslim women should stick to doing housework, walking to the market and carrying their kids around -- isn't that exercise enough for such soft and beautiful creatures? Why should they bother running, swimming, horseback riding, lifting weights, or practicing martial arts?
[Wink]

You are probably right Dalia, I was kind of hoping our Nuclear scientist would come up with a new invention or something, but once again, he will probably conclude that what you said is even "better" for the woman physiologically and psychologically.
*Dalia*
Member # 13012

Member Rated:
Bezzabt kidda!

Besides -- some of our much respected scientists strongly advise against letting your womenfolk practice sports, and their arguments sound extremely convincing.
[Embarrassed] [Embarrassed] [Embarrassed]

My advice to my brothers is not to let their women go to swimming clubs and sports clubs, because the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) urged women to stay in their homes. When speaking about women going to the mosques, which are the places of worship and shar’i knowledge, he said: “Do not prevent the female slaves of Allaah from going to the mosques of Allaah, although their homes are better for them.” This is also in accordance with the words of Allaah (interpretation of the meaning):

“And stay in your houses” [al-Ahzaab 33:33]

Moreover, if a woman gets used to that she will form a strong attachment to it, because her emotions are so strong. Then it will distract her from her religious and worldly duties, and it will become all that she thinks and talks about. If a woman does something like this, it will be a means of taking away her modesty, and if a woman’s modesty is taken away from her, do not even ask about the evil consequences that may follow, unless Allaah blesses her with righteousness which will restore to her the modesty which is her birthright.

I will conclude my answer by repeating my advice to my believing brothers not to let their womenfolk – whether they are their daughters, sisters, wives or anyone else under their guardianship – go to these clubs. I ask Allaah to bless all of us with strength and caution against the misleading ways of temptation, for He is able to do all things. Praise be to Allaah, the Lord of the Worlds, and blessings and peace be upon our Prophet Muhammad and all his family and companions.

From the fatwas of Shaykh Muhammad ibn Saalih ibn ‘Uthaymeen for al-Da’wah Magazine, issue # 1765/54

http://www.islam-qa.com/en/ref/9460

This topic comprises 13 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  11  12  13   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com