EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Religion » Why follow hadith? (Page 9)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: Why follow hadith?
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Rahala: It is unambiguous ,because if Wisdom is in the Quran ,then there are other things which are unwise in the Quran .

again Assuming Al-hikmah means wisdom .

quote:
Originally posted by Rahala:

And Wisdom can't be in the Quran ,because Quran is so wise

quote:
Quran can't contain wise parts (again assuming Al-hikmah means wisdom )becuase if it contains wise parts then there are unwise parts of it .

Quran is all wise,not parts of it .

quote:

sorry we can't use a translator's idea about Al-hikmah to conduct a genuine discussion .

quote:

it is called Khan's translation so it is his right to insert whatever he sees deliver his understanding .

You gotta just LOVE this guys logic [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rahala
Member # 16703

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rahala     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
did Allah teach Muhammed The Book or not? Answer: YES He did! = muslims are also 'people of The Book'

This is so blatent Ayisha ,Answer the question I asked you before ,about the verse with the 2 things2:Quran and Al-hikmah .
quote:
Bolded is what Khan adds
You can look at the Arabic verse to see that Quran is addressing Muslims of that time and talking about the Jews .
quote:
You still have not shown me where Allah says these books are obsolete as you claimed or shown me any verse that tells you NOT to look at these books as they are changed.
I have posted the verse that talks about the JEWS changing the Torah before in this thread so I did show you that .

And the subject of the thread is about Hadith you know .

Posts: 2417 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rahala
Member # 16703

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rahala     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
does it say sunnah of prophet Muhammed and hadith? NO. who taught Muhammed the Wisdom? ALLAH, so whose Wisdom is it? ALLAH's

So Muhammad's Hikmah means Allah's Hikmah [Big Grin]

So the verse means

"O wives of the propeht ,remeber what is recited in your houses of the Quran and the Quran " [Big Grin]
quote:
Hikmah means wisdom, dont start running in circles saying it means something else, it means WISDOM.

Who says that ?
only you and your ilk .
You do not have the right to associate a meaning to a word without a clear evidence
quote:
Hajj/Pilgrimage is not new.
No ,Abraham did not go around the Kabaa 7 times for example as we do ,Abraham did not have to slaughter any sheep in Al-Haj ,Abraham did not have to throught the stones in Al-Gamarat .

and take this ,does christianity allow war ?
No
and you say Al-Wudo' was nown before ,No ,our way of Wudo' is not known before and I challenge if you can give me an evidence for you claim .
quote:
The recitation that Muhammed gave of the verses WHICH CONTAIN THE WISDOM OF ALLAH
Another insult to God !!

the verses which contain wisdom ,so the other verses do not contain wisdom ?! [Confused] [Eek!]

I said before repetition is prohibited in Arabic ,you have to deal with this fact .

Posts: 2417 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
does it say sunnah of prophet Muhammed and hadith? NO. who taught Muhammed the Wisdom? ALLAH, so whose Wisdom is it? ALLAH's

So Muhammad's Hikmah means Allah's Hikmah [Big Grin]
it doesnt say Muhammeds hikmah does it.

quote:
So the verse means

"O wives of the propeht ,remeber what is recited in your houses of the Quran and the Quran " [Big Grin]

you are an idiot

quote:
quote:
Hikmah means wisdom, dont start running in circles saying it means something else, it means WISDOM.

Who says that ?
only you and your ilk .
You do not have the right to associate a meaning to a word without a clear evidence

check a dictionary, or are they all wrong too according to you?

quote:
quote:
Hajj/Pilgrimage is not new.
No ,Abraham did not go around the Kabaa 7 times for example as we do ,Abraham did not have to slaughter any sheep in Al-Haj ,Abraham did not have to throught the stones in Al-Gamarat .
so Muhammed invented goung round the Kabba 7 times and throwing stones? wow where would we be without that huh? [Roll Eyes] remind me what Abraham slaughtered in place of his son again and where.

quote:
and take this ,does christianity allow war ?
No

great, Islam invented war?

quote:
and you say Al-Wudo' was nown before ,No ,our way of Wudo' is not known before and I challenge if you can give me an evidence for you claim .
you are an idiot. read Torah

quote:
quote:
The recitation that Muhammed gave of the verses WHICH CONTAIN THE WISDOM OF ALLAH
Another insult to God !!
YOU insult God you idiot. How can saying the verses of Allah are full of Wisdom be an insult?

quote:
the verses which contain wisdom ,so the other verses do not contain wisdom ?! [Confused] [Eek!]
No idiot, all the verses contain Wisdom, its a shame you were not granted any and will never see that the verses contain Wisdom even though it says it quite clearly in the verses. Have you ever read them?

quote:
I said before repetition is prohibited in Arabic ,you have to deal with this fact .
I repeat, you are an idiot and you have to deal with that fact.
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rahala
Member # 16703

Member Rated:
quote:
it doesnt say Muhammeds hikmah does it

what does this say ?

"who taught Muhammed the Wisdom? ALLAH, so whose Wisdom is it? ALLAH's" [Roll Eyes]
quote:

you are an idiot

No idiot

I repeat, you are an idiot

As usual ,your real manners .

Sorry ,I refuse to be dragged into the insult match after your obvious inability to refute my explanations of the verse.
quote:
you the one who should study Arabic harder,I recommend you start using Aleph ba' .

It does not necessary means what it says .

The Arabs were fluent in that point ,it is called Kenaya(to use words to mean something else) ,they even imagined dialog that are conducted between Animals and Humans in their poetry .

quote:
remind me what Abraham slaughtered in place of his son again and where.

Abraham didn't ,but Muslims are ordered to do so ,read Surat Al-Bakaraa(chapter 2) verse 196 ,and Al-Ma'eda verse 2 and 97 .
quote:
Read Al-Bakaraa verse 190&240
Read Al-Imran verse 167&195
quote:
Have you ever read them?
Have you ever used that thing inside your skull?
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
it doesnt say Muhammeds hikmah does it

what does this say ?

"who taught Muhammed the Wisdom? ALLAH, so whose Wisdom is it? ALLAH's" [Roll Eyes]

If you dont understand that simple thing there is no point discussing anything further - although I knew that already from your last round of insanity on various boards.

quote:
quote:

you are an idiot

No idiot

I repeat, you are an idiot

As usual ,your real manners .
yours is normally death threats, I thought I was quite restrained and stuck to simple facts, you ARE an idiot.

quote:
Sorry ,I refuse to be dragged into the insult match after your obvious inability to refute my explanations of the verse.
I have refuted your explanation of the verse many times, if you are too blind to see that its your problem
quote:
quote:
you the one who should study Arabic harder,I recommend you start using Aleph ba' .

It does not necessary means what it says .

ahh the 'it doesnt mean what it says' game again [Roll Eyes] You insult Allah saying He didnt mean what He said AGAIN.

quote:
The Arabs were fluent in that point ,it is called Kenaya(to use words to mean something else) ,they even imagined dialog that are conducted between Animals and Humans in their poetry .
So Arabs wrote Quran now?

quote:
quote:
remind me what Abraham slaughtered in place of his son again and where.

Abraham didn't ,but Muslims are ordered to do so ,read Surat Al-Bakaraa(chapter 2) verse 196 ,and Al-Ma'eda verse 2 and 97 .
read 22:26-30

quote:
quote:
Read Al-Bakaraa verse 190&240
Read Al-Imran verse 167&195

You are claiming these verses mean Islam invented war? I suppose you also think Muslims are to start the wars too huh? You claim that before 1400 years ago there were no wars? you are an even bigger idiot if you think that, and to be claiming that the religion of PEACE invented WAR just shows your stupidity! But I suppose Islam has nothing to do with Peace does it? The dictionaries got that wrong too?

quote:
quote:
Have you ever read them?
Have you ever used that thing inside your skull?
Yes which is obvious from my posts, also obvious from yours you dont use or have anything inside yours.
Rahala
Member # 16703

Member Rated:
^I think you have take a rest ,you have lost your temper due to being cornered .
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
^I think you have take a rest ,you have lost your temper due to being cornered .

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Rahala
Member # 16703

Member Rated:
^Is this Schizophrenia ?!

[Confused] :

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:

[Confused] :

No, this is:
quote:
:Originally posted by Rahala: It is unambiguous ,because if Wisdom is in the Quran ,then there are other things which are unwise in the Quran .

again Assuming Al-hikmah means wisdom .

quote:
:Originally posted by Rahala:

And Wisdom can't be in the Quran ,because Quran is so wise

quote:
Quran can't contain wise parts (again assuming Al-hikmah means wisdom )becuase if it contains wise parts then there are unwise parts of it .

Quran is all wise,not parts of it .

quote:

sorry we can't use a translator's idea about Al-hikmah to conduct a genuine discussion .

quote:

it is called Khan's translation so it is his right to insert whatever he sees deliver his understanding .

[Wink]
Mynameisthis
Member # 17234

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mynameisthis         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

[Confused] :

Hello Sam, good to see you back [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 1044 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Europeans Faggotonius
Member # 17517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Europeans Faggotonius     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why follow yo momma?

See what I mean? tupid questions

Follow the Wicca way its for you all!

WHkjhershgfnank.jgtksk.gnjhknbkhnmmzkdglbnmkz,ngbmgnzb,b.,LONG-LIVE-CHRIST-BITCHklrjflkjrkjrlkjlkj
knkhn.mfhklfnmhklmklnjfmnklmhnmkhmnkhmnkmfkhmfhnfmh,mn,mhnmn,mh,.mn,.mh,.mn.hmn,.m,.mhnh,ssss,Amen

Posts: 416 | From: Solar System | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
tupid questions?

follow the way back to your old bones forums and shut the door behind you, tupid person

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

MrMoussaka
Member # 17647

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MrMoussaka     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wicca did you say, EF? The HORNED GOD and the GREAT MOTHER as one...who gave birth to the great all....hmmmm...

EF, do you even know where Wicca's morals came from?

...'do what ye will, harm none'....hmmm...

Let's look at the RIDER-WAITE tarot deck. Look at the JUDGEMENT card(no 20). Or, how about the LOVERS card(no 6)? I don't know about you, but they look damn biblical to me.

I don't think the above came from the Buddhists, but Wiccans are not above copying from them as well, judging from what I've seen in the past. Meditation in silence, re-incarnation, belief in animal spirits(copied from American Indians, no?)...these were not and have never been Wiccan originals...not to mention being bound with rope and smacked on the bottom with table-tennis bats during initiations..

--------------------
...'knock on the sky and listen to the sound'...Zen saying

Posts: 62 | From: Australia | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Dalia*
Member # 13012

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MrMoussaka:

Let's look at the RIDER-WAITE tarot deck. Look at the JUDGEMENT card(no 20). Or, how about the LOVERS card(no 6)? I don't know about you, but they look damn biblical to me.

Interesting point, I never thought of that ...
Posts: 2803 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dalia*
Member # 10593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
up. [Wink]
Posts: 3587 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
ahh the rahala logic, bless [Big Grin]

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Dalia*
Member # 10593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MYTHS AND REALITIES OF HADITH -- a critical study
Posts: 3587 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com