EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Religion » Hadith for Once upon a time (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Hadith for Once upon a time
freshsoda
Member # 13226

Icon 5 posted      Profile for freshsoda     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What is your opinion about this Bukhari hadith?

Volume 1, Book 8, Number 387:
Narrated Anas bin Malik:

Allah's Apostle said, "I have been ordered to fight the people till they say: 'None has the right to be worshipped but Allah.' And if they say so, pray like our prayers, face our Qibla and slaughter as we slaughter, then their blood and property will be sacred to us and we will not interfere with them except legally and their reckoning will be with Allah."

http://www.tafsir.com/default.asp?sid=%202&tid=%205035

Posts: 653 | From: Great Manchester | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who sang that song "The lunatics are taking over the asylum"
[Confused]

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pablo_7777
Member # 15522

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for pablo_7777   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Say: "O you unbelievers,
109:2 I do not worship that what you worship,
109:3 and neither do you worship that what I worship.
109:4 And I do not worship that what you did worship,
109:5 and neither do you worship that what I worship.
109:6 Unto you, your religion, and unto me, mine."

this is a sura in the holy book QURAAN.
i believe in Quraan and the true hadith of Our prophet Mohamed (PBUH) and believe in all the prophet came before .

Prophet Mohamed (PBUH) the most tolerant human being came on earth ever. and we have another verse in Quraan said we never make differences between the prophets as they r all equal.

scholars can be wrong but Quran never wrong.

i dont know from where did u get this hadith.

i live in Egypt. Muslims and Christians live together.

India has the biggest Muslim population in the world and still loads of other religions there and still live together.

i hope i cleared things for u.

Posts: 305 | From: egypt | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by pablo_7777:

[/QB]

It is SAHIH Bukhari Pablo

So Quran again shows this Sahih hadith to be falsly attributed to the prophet.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pablo_7777
Member # 15522

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for pablo_7777   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
look shaikhs collected about 60 000 hadith . but we have only 4000 in sahih Bukhari .
they wanted to get the true ones in one book which is Sahih Bukhari wa Muslim.

but we have in fiqh. what ever OPPOSITE to Quraan is not true and we dont take it. even if it was hadith collected after the death of our Prophet Mohamed (pbuh)
u might find some falsely attributed to the prophet.

i hope we can lighten each other.

Posts: 305 | From: egypt | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
look shaikhs collected about 60 000 hadith . but we have only 4000 in sahih Bukhari .

but we have in fiqh. what ever OPPOSITE to Quraan is not true and we dont take it. even if it was hadith collected after the death of our Prophet Mohamed (pbuh)

but all the sorting out was supposed to have been done to arrive at what is now sahih, right? so how come there are MANY still in sahih hadith that shouldn't be, obviously they were not sorted out properly to begin with. The Quran itself tells you the BEST HADITH is the hadith of Allah. The Quran itself tells you what hadith do you need after this best hadith. So WHY bother with ANY hadith false or not other than Quran? Quran is the ONLY one that is 100%.
pablo_7777
Member # 15522

Rate Member
great as we believe in Quraan 100% and im agree with u in that so we have to believe in MOHAMED as it was mentioned in Quraan. ( ما اتاكم الرسول فخذوه وما نهاكم عنه فانتهوا )
take what ever the prophet told u. and leave what ever he told u not to do .

so we have to be a bit careful.
i would take it 100% if i heard it from Mohamed (PBUH) him self or matches what ever mentioned in Quraan.

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
great as we believe in Quraan 100% and im agree with u in that so we have to believe in MOHAMED as it was mentioned in Quraan.

take what ever the prophet told u. and leave what ever he told u not to do .

so we have to be a bit careful.
i would take it 100% if i heard it from Mohamed (PBUH) him self or matches what ever mentioned in Quraan.

where on earth did you get that translation from?
It has nothing to do with being TOLD anything!

Might help with the rest of the verse

59.7 What Allah has bestowed on His Messenger (and taken away) from the people of the townships,- belongs to Allah,- to His Messenger and to kindred and orphans, the needy and the wayfarer; In order that it may not (merely) make a circuit between the wealthy among you. So take what the Messenger assigns to you, and deny yourselves that which he withholds from you. And fear Allah; for Allah is strict in Punishment.

Given the previous verse
59.6 What Allah has bestowed on His Messenger (and taken away) from them - for this ye made no expedition with either cavalry or camelry: but Allah gives power to His messengers over any He pleases: and Allah has power over all things.

It is OBVIOUS it is talking about spoils of war and NOT whatever he said or some guy over 200 years later CLAIMS he said.
[Roll Eyes]

Honestly when will you people stop using that part of a verse to justify following some false hadith attributed to the prophet of ALLAH.

*Dalia*
Member # 13012

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:

Honestly when will you people stop using that part of a verse to justify following some false hadith attributed to the prophet of ALLAH.

I am starting to think that most people who use that verse in order to claim we have to follow ahadeeth have simply been told that's what it means but never actually read it in context.
Posts: 2803 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pablo_7777
Member # 15522

Rate Member
[/QUOTE]

So take what the Messenger assigns to you, and deny yourselves that which he withholds from you. And fear Allah; for Allah is strict in Punishment.

It is OBVIOUS it is talking about spoils of war and NOT whatever he said or some guy over 200 years later CLAIMS he said.
[Roll Eyes]

Honestly when will you people stop using that part of a verse to justify following some false hadith attributed to the prophet of ALLAH. ]
[QUOTE]

i think u need to read my post again.

may be ur translation is better coz u read it in English but for me i read it in Arabic.

im not saying to follow the false hadith and u just snapping at me .

all what i have said was to follow the hadith which is matching Quraan .
if u see me wrong in this so please correct me.

i really want to ask u a question.
r u Muslim Sunni ?

pablo_7777
Member # 15522

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by *Dalia*:
quote:

I am starting to think that most people who use that verse in order to claim we have to follow ahadeeth have simply been told that's what it means but never actually read it in context.
i wanna show u some thing very important here.
if u pray.
how many times u pray every a day?
who told u it is 5 times?
who told u how to pray ?
who told u how to to do WODHU ?

ITS ALL IN SUNNA an hadith.
so if u dont follow sunna and hadith how can u pray?
if u want only to follow Quraan . so how can u know how to pray and how many times?

but also i dont follow hadith blindly .
it must be matching Quraan.

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:

So take what the Messenger assigns to you, and deny yourselves that which he withholds from you. And fear Allah; for Allah is strict in Punishment.

[Roll Eyes]

Honestly when will you people stop using that part of a verse to justify following some false hadith attributed to the prophet of ALLAH. ]
quote:

i think u need to read my post again.

may be ur translation is better coz u read it in English but for me i read it in Arabic.

im not saying to follow the false hadith and u just snapping at me .

all what i have said was to follow the hadith which is matching Quraan .
if u see me wrong in this so please correct me.

i really want to ask u a question.
r u Muslim Sunni ?

Pablo if you think I snapped then I apologize but this verse is brought up by every person that wants to justify following hadith and as you will see if you read the verses as they are, the full verses in Quran, you will see it has nothing at all to do with the prophet giving you or telling you anything outside of Quran and is only to do with the spoils of war that the prophet distributed.

I am Muslim, the same as all the prophets were. I follow what Muhammed and all those before him followed which is the words of Allah. I have read Quran many times and I have also read Bukhari, Muslim and Maliks hadith and am familiar with them to the point I reject them as falsely attributed to the prophet by the enemies of Allah. The man in the hadith is NOT the man that was given the final message from Allah for mankind.

I also read that verse in Arabic and it still says nothing about TOLD anything. You should read the verse again, all of it.

Numerous times in Quran Allah has warned about following other things that are not from Him or the prophet.

*Dalia*
Member # 13012

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

if u pray.
who told u how to pray ?

if u want only to follow Quraan . so how can u know how to pray and how many times?

Sorry, but these questions have been asked, answered and discussed literally dozens of times on here.
Posts: 2803 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:

if u pray.
who told u how to pray ?

but also i dont follow hadith blindly .
it must be matching Quraan.

sigh, visions of old chestnuts.

So Quran is not complete and fully detailed and Allah left bits out that Muhammed had to complete or correct later?

Lakum deenukum wa liya deen, Alahmdulillah!

All the above is IN Quran pablo, you gotta read it and reflect, but its all in there. prayer, wudu etc.

Tell me something Pablo, as the prophet was repeatedly told to follow the religion of Abraham, why don't you follow the hadith of Abraham an how did Abraham pray without the hadith of Muhammed?
[Confused]

pablo_7777
Member # 15522

Rate Member
okay.
can u tell me any verse in Quraan tells us that we have to pray 5 times a day?

Mohamed (pbuh) came to complete the best of manners.
not to complete Quraan.

Quraan is the complete word of God.
allah needed the prophets to show us how to pray and how to treat people etc....

prayer it self was mentioned in Quraan but how many times and how to pray was only in Sunna.

i follow Ibrahim ( PBUH ) he is the father of all prophet , that all prophets came from his family and the friend of God. i believe in Ibrahim PBUH as i believe in Mohamed PBUH exactly.
and all Muslims do.

did u know how he was praying?

pablo_7777
Member # 15522

Rate Member
quote:

quote:

i really want to know what did u mean?
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
okay.
can u tell me any verse in Quraan tells us that we have to pray 5 times a day?

How about you show us the hadith, it is not as simple as that in Quran as Allah wants you to THINK

quote:
Mohamed (pbuh) came to complete the best of manners.
not to complete Quraan.

Is it good manners to force people to believe or to burn Muslims in their homes if they don't turn up for prayer? these are hadith pablo.

quote:
allah needed the prophets to show us how to pray and how to treat people etc....

If it is complete then He missed nothing out, you are saying He did by having prophets to show us things that can over the years become twisted and changed, His words cannot. If the hadith are how to treat people then you are also saying Allah did not show how to treat people in Quran and we should be forcing people to be muslim or kill than and if those muslims do not pray we should be burning them in their homes. Personally I do not believe after all the verses of Quran that Allah meant us to treat people like that.

quote:
prayer it self was mentioned in Quraan but how many times and how to pray was only in Sunna.
No wrong, are you saying that Allah missed out the words bow, prostrate, worship? Are you saying He missed out when to pray? No, its all in there.

quote:
i follow Ibrahim ( PBUH ) he is the father of all prophet , that all prophets came from his family and the friend of God. i believe in Ibrahim PBUH as i believe in Mohamed PBUH exactly.
and all Muslims do.

then why follow the hadith as Abraham certainly did not follow the hadith of Muhammed.

quote:
did u know how he was praying?
Yes, Quran tells you clearly enough.
vwvwv
Member # 18213

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for vwvwv     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Say: "O you unbelievers,
109:2 I do not worship that what you worship,
109:3 and neither do you worship that what I worship.
109:4 And I do not worship that what you did worship,
109:5 and neither do you worship that what I worship.
109:6 Unto you, your religion, and unto me, mine."

this is a sura in the holy book QURAAN.

Again you're taking some Quranic verse out of context to 'prove' to us that Islam is peaceful. Sorry you're not convincing in the least.

For every tolerant verse you quote, I can quote ten more intolerant verses such as these:

"Fight those who do not believe in Allah, nor in the latter day, nor do they prohibit what Allah and His Apostle have prohibited, nor follow the religion of truth, out of those who have been given the Book, until they pay the tax in acknowledgment of superiority and they are in a state of subjection (9:29)."

"Slay the unbelievers whenever you find them" etc, etc.

As I have already stated a few millions of times before, the verses in the Quran that teach Muslims to live in peace should be examined within the historical context of Muhammad’s life, for it is this life that sheds light on an apparently ambiguous message. This historical context also sheds light on modern aspects of Islam, which ultimately derive from the life of its founder.

For instance, more than thirteen centuries ago, the relatively peaceful Muhammad fled Mecca. As he fled the city, he left the path of peace farther and farther behind him. He eventually returned at the head of an army, and few were brave enough to oppose him. Islamic law was suddenly supreme, with a host of bloody tales to warn its enemies. A similar phenomenon occurs in the world today. When Muslims are in the minority (as they are in America) the message is always "Let us live in peace with one another, for Islam is a religion of tolerance and understanding." Then, once Islam has spread throughout the country, the message suddenly changes to "Anyone who stands against the Prophet is worthy of death!"

Posts: 213 | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

quote:

i really want to know what did u mean?

لَكُمْ دِينُكُمْ وَلِيَ دِينِ

You understand it perfecty well, you posted it in this thread.

Edit: Don't waste time with vwvwv, it's a posting robot that does neither discuss nor debate. Previously known as Unfinished Thought.

pablo_7777
Member # 15522

Rate Member
i understand it right.
but i didnt know why u add this into ur post.

i really dont want to go for a debate .

but lets find the things we both agree about which is QURAAN .

lets just follow Quraan.
and obviously Quraan will lead u to follow the prophet of ALLAH Mohamed PBUH.

only the true hadith i believe in which is matching Quraan.

vwvwv
Member # 18213

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for vwvwv     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

You mean the word of God was incomplete? [Confused]

In what ways the Quran is the complete word of God? Does the Quran guide society better than the New Testament? Does Muhammad fulfill and complete the mission and ministry of Jesus? I don't think so!

Suppose that I claim that my way is better than yours. Then I should be able to back up my verbal assertion with my actions in obvious ways. My behavior should actually be better than yours, for my actions speak louder than my words.

Posts: 213 | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Dalia*
Member # 13012

Member Rated:
quote:

Pablo, the prophet is dead. And following hearsay that has been written down many years after his death is not the same as following him.
vwvwv
Member # 18213

Member Rated:
quote:

That is okay with me. If a hadith or a narration contradicts the Quran or the spirit of it we will reject it. That is how I look at the hadiths too.

However, in this case, freshsoda's hadith perfectly match Quran's instructions to:

"Slay the unbelievers whenever you find them"

“Muhammad is the messenger of Allah; and those who are with him are harsh against Unbelievers, (but) compassionate amongst each other.”

So we see there is nothing extraordinary in freshsoda's hadith for us to doubt it. It is likely that this hadith is true.

For the same reason I cannot reject a Sahih Bukhari hadith on the basis of absurdiness or silliness, because you can find the same absurdiness and silliness in many parts of the Quran.

For example, who is more ridiculous Bukhari who recorded monkeys practice Sharia or the Quran that recirded that Jews were transformed into monkeys? I think you get my point.

vwvwv
Member # 18213

Member Rated:
quote:
Pablo, the prophet is dead. And following hearsay that has been written down many years after his death is not the same as following him.

These hadiths have been recorded by followers of Muhammad who gave their life for Islam.

The methodology they used, considering its time, was exemplary. They studied each hadith in details. its text and its chain of narrations and classified them into grades according to their authenticity.Most of the narrators were completely unrelated, yet they narrated the same story. Isn't that a miracle in itself?

Even by today’s standards, their scholarship and dedication to objectivity was amazing. Most of the two hundred thousand or so hadiths that were subjected to their thorough assessment were rejected and only a few thousands made it to their Sahih (correct) books.

Those early Muslim scholars, like Al Bukhari and Muslim, were no ordinary people; they were well informed highly educated and intelligent. In short, they were the geniuses of their time.

But forget the hadiths. How authentic is the Quran?

Q.2: 106. Any verse We abrogate or cause to be forgotten, We substitute with something better or similar. Don’t you know that Allah can do anything?

The above verse is a short answer to those who claim the Quran was preserved. The verse is a clear admission that the Quran contains contradicting (Muslims call it abrogated) verses, as well as verses that have been completely forgotten! But not to worry, Allah was capable to bring similar to those verses or even better!

Unlike the hadith, the collection of the Quran was politically motivated with none of methodology or high standards of scrutiny that characterized the hadiths’ collection. The vulnerability of the Quran lies in the fact that the presence of only one error, say a misplaced word or letter, is a good enough proof that the entire book is a hoax.

The Quran is probably the least authentic document in Islam as evidenced from the state of confusion and disagreements that prevailed among the early Muslims. The early Muslims disagreed on what constituted part of the Quran and what didn’t

Abdullah Ibn Umar said, 'Let none of you say, "I have got the whole of the Qur'an." Much of the Quran has gone’. Let him say instead, I have got what has survived..

The enormous amounts of repetitions and contradictions could be an indication of some degree of duplication and manipulation of the original text.

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
i understand it right.
but i didnt know why u add this into ur post.

i really dont want to go for a debate .

but lets find the things we both agree about which is QURAAN .

lets just follow Quraan.

Pablo, the prophet followed Quran, so following Quran is what a Muslim should do to follow the prophet. Not follow some لَهْوَ الْحَدِيثِ

وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يَشْتَرِي لَهْوَ الْحَدِيثِ لِيُضِلَّ عَن سَبِيلِ اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَيَتَّخِذَهَا هُزُوًا أُولَئِكَ لَهُمْ عَذَابٌ مُّهِينٌ

vwvwv
Member # 18213

Member Rated:
quote:
Edit: Don't waste time with vwvwv, it's a posting robot that does neither discuss nor debate. Previously known as Unfinished Thought.

Who is talking to you? You are a posting bullshit in this forum, a bully, and a very manipulative person in your arguments.

All you care is to win an argument, and clearly not interested in any type of debate..unless you have the last word. Not to mention how patronising and rude and intolerant of other people you are! Putting down other posters makes you feel so important eh? No wonder noone wants to discuss anything with you! And you judge ME!

It is funny how you have to attack my person everytime you cannot adress any of my arguments. It must be very upsetting for you since you can't bring yourself to ignore me.

And Pablo got a mind of his own, you're not his mamma to tell him what to do. You are so ridiculous.

vwvwv
Member # 18213

Member Rated:
An ignorant poster wrote:

quote:
The Quran itself tells you the BEST HADITH is the hadith of Allah. The Quran itself tells you what hadith do you need after this best hadith. So WHY bother with ANY hadith false or not other than Quran? Quran is the ONLY one that is 100%.
This ignorant poster presuppose that Muhammad prohibited his companions from writing hadith about his life. However, there is absolutely no basis for that claim.

People used to tell stories from the Bible and Muhammad did not like competition, he denigrated the scriptures of previous messengers who he had already acknowledged as true and said they are corrupted, then he said that the Quran is "the best story" (haidth) meaning instead of paying attention to other traditions, listen to me only.

But he never said do not write anything about me and my life. Muhammad was a narcissist. He considered himself to be the center of the universe. He told everyone to emulate him.

As I quoted from the Quran, he claimed to be a “good example to follow” and have “an exalted standard of character” . Muslims cannot possibly follow his examples if they are not recorded.

The examples of Muhammad are not given or supposed to be given by Allah. They were witnessed by his followers. There was no need for Muhammad making his Allah describe him for his followers when they could witness that on their own. On various occasions he made his Allah extol him and talk about him superlatively, but apart from those adulatory pompous bragging there is no mention about his life and his examples in the Quran.

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by vwvwv:
quote:

Who is talking to you? You are a posting bullshit in this forum, a bully, and a very manipulative person in your arguments.

All you care is to win an argument, and clearly not interested in any type of debate..unless you have the last word. Not to mention how patronising and rude and intolerant of other people you are! Putting down other posters makes you feel so important eh? No wonder noone wants to discuss anything with you! And you judge ME!

It is funny how you have to attack my person everytime you cannot adress any of my arguments. It must be very upsetting for you since you can't bring yourself to ignore me.

And Pablo got a mind of his own, you're not his mamma to tell him what to do. You are so ridiculous.

UT I CAN ignore you dont worry about that. I have tried in the past to hold discussions with you but as always while I am answering one post you post another 10 copy paste articles.

I do not have the time or the inclination to debate or discuss in that manner.

yes Pablo has a mind of his own, my post was a warning as he is fairly new and has no idea what you are. Of course he is free to try to discuss with you if he so wishes, as is anyone else.

I do not even read your posts anymore, I am only answering this one as it was not a copy paste and came from you your very self. [Big Grin]

freshsoda
Member # 13226

Icon 1 posted      Profile for freshsoda     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Prophet Mohamed (PBUH) the most tolerant human being came on earth ever.
How many he killed in his life?

So many scientific errors in Quran and you can google it

http://hadith.al-islam.com

India has the biggest Muslim population in the world .
Not true, it's Indonesia.

Posts: 653 | From: Great Manchester | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vwvwv
Member # 18213

Member Rated:
quote:
I do not even read your posts anymore

If you were truly ignoring me you wouldn't have to repeat yourself over and over again on how 'you do not read my posts anymore'.
Is this how you understand 'ignore'?

If you think that by attacking my person you are discrediting my arguments you are mistaken.

pablo_7777
Member # 15522

Rate Member
quote:
Pablo, the prophet followed Quran, so following Quran is what a Muslim should do to follow the prophet. Not follow some لَهْوَ الْحَدِيثِ

وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يَشْتَرِي لَهْوَ الْحَدِيثِ لِيُضِلَّ عَن سَبِيلِ اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَيَتَّخِذَهَا هُزُوًا أُولَئِكَ لَهُمْ عَذَابٌ مُّهِينٌ

so you dont believe that u have to follow the prophet of GOD PBUH
and he was misleading people?
u r joking right?

u didnt answer my question yet.
r u Muslim sunni?

vwvwv
Member # 18213

Member Rated:
Muhammad made so many claims about being the best of the creation, and a perfect example to follow. How can we verify these self adulating claims? And how are we supposed to follow his examples as Allah asked us to do in the Quran if we are not allowed to read his history or believe it?

Furthermore, how do we know that the Quran preceded the hadiths by centuries? All we have is an undated book. We do not know how and when that book was written, unless we rely on the very hadith that Quran-only Muslims disparage.

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

so you dont believe that u have to follow the prophet of GOD PBUH
and he was misleading people?
u r joking right?

I did not say that, please read what I said. Do you think the prophet did NOT follow Quran when Allah told him to? Nowhere did I say the prophet was misleading anyone!

Are you saying that instead of following the Quran Muhammed made up something else to follow?

quote:
u didnt answer my question yet.
r u Muslim sunni?

I did answer it when it was asked. recheck the posts.
pablo_7777
Member # 15522

Rate Member
quote:

Lakum deenukum wa liya deen, Alahmdulillah

that was ur answer.
what do u want me to understand then?

the Prophet Mohamed followed Quraan.
and tought people its manners.

also Quraan told us to follow the Prophet of God
Mohamed.
so what u r on about?

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

Lakum deenukum wa liya deen, Alahmdulillah

that was ur answer.
what do u want me to understand then?

No that wasn't my answer. My answer was

I am Muslim, the same as all the prophets were. I follow what Muhammed and all those before him followed which is the words of Allah.

quote:
the Prophet Mohamed followed Quraan.
and tought people its manners.

he taught from Quran, he warned from Quran, he judged rom Quran, he followed nothing but Quran so following Quran IS following the sunnah of Muhammed, it is what he followed and what he taught from.

quote:
also Quraan told us to follow the Prophet of God
Mohamed.
so what u r on about?

And the prophet of God followed Quran, he did not invent anything else, only what was revealed to him in Quran. So why do you look to hadith in what to follow when its all in Quran?
vwvwv
Member # 18213

Member Rated:
The hadiths are not the problem, as the violence of Islam is not limited to the hadith.

There are plenty of violent and intolerant verses in the Quran itself,

take this verse for example:

2:216, Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you

or

5:33, The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger, and strive with might and main for mischief through the land is: execution, or crucifixion, or the cutting off of hands and feet from opposite sides, or exile from the land: that is their disgrace in this world, and a heavy punishment is theirs in the Hereafter;

or

8:12, I will instill terror into the hearts of the unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them

or

8:65, O Prophet! rouse the Believers to the fight. If there are twenty amongst you, patient and persevering, they will vanquish two hundred: if a hundred, they will vanquish a thousand of the Unbelievers

Pablo said "only the true hadith i believe in which is matching Quraan." So I want to ask him
isn't the hadith that freshsoda posted in sync with the above verses?

vwvwv
Member # 18213

Member Rated:
Also I'd like Pablo to explain how Islam completes Christianity, when in fact contradicts it and replaces it.

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=10;t=005669

vwvwv
Member # 18213

Member Rated:
Why didn't Jesus do such things?

Why didn't jesus rouse his followers to fight the unbelievers?

Instead he said love your enemies and pray for them.

Quran: "And fight them until there is no more persecution and religion is only for Allah"
(Qur'an 8:39)

Bible: "Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you"
(Matthew 5:44)

The Quran and Bible contradict each other as no other:

Jihad in the way of Allah elevates one's position in Paradise by a hundred fold.
(Muslim 4645)

"Blessed are the peacemakers, for
they will be called Sons of God"
(Matthew 5:9)

I don't see how Islam possibly fullfills Christianity.

pablo_7777
Member # 15522

Rate Member
r u sure this is a robot ayisha?
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:

yes, a human one. It just posts one after another and no use answering any as there will be another 3 by the time you hit the reply button. As you can see. [Big Grin]
pablo_7777
Member # 15522

Rate Member
ok.
it seems like stupid robot needs a new soft ware. [Big Grin]

vwvwv
Member # 18213

Member Rated:
quote:
Prophet Mohamed (PBUH) the most tolerant human being came on earth ever.

Funny, there are numerous stories that come from early Muslim sources that seem eager to portray Muhammad as ordering assassinations, torturing prisoners etc.
vwvwv
Member # 18213

Member Rated:
quote:

= Let's call her a robot, that way I don't have to answer her question. How very convinient.
ourluxor
Member # 15101

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ourluxor   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
pablo, if vwvwv is a robot then it has a good grasp of basic Christianity and the intricacies thereof.
From what it has written on this thread, I cannot imagine what any Muslim could write to honestly contradict it! But then, I'm not Muslim and I realise that out thought patterns are very different when it comes to this sort of discussion.
Furthermore, if vwvwv is not a robot and is indeed the former "unfinished thought": welcome back!

Posts: 430 | From: luxor | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
ok.
it seems like stupid robot needs a new soft ware. [Big Grin]

No it just needs banning again for a few more months. Ignore it, it wont go away though, it keeps on and on and on and on. If you want to see where it all comes from google Ali Sina as its all copy pastes with just the odd word changed.
vwvwv
Member # 18213

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

yes, a human one. It just posts one after another and no use answering any as there will be another 3 by the time you hit the reply button. As you can see. [Big Grin]
Says the woman who can post 100 messages in a single day!! How many posts does she post in the marriage section? Most of them are attacks on other posters of course.
vwvwv
Member # 18213

Member Rated:
I don't know about you, but I have never been banned from Egypt Search. Not once.

As for "it wont go away", well don't bet on it, you are repulsive enough to drive away any poster. You make people sick and I am only human.

freshsoda
Member # 13226

Icon 1 posted      Profile for freshsoda     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

So you pick up the sahih hadith same how you pick up Tomato in the market, taking the good one and leaving the bad one, trying to close your eyes that all Tomatos are in one basket and sold by same man.
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by vwvwv:
I don't know about you, but I have never been banned from Egypt Search. Not once.

No I have never either, nor have I ever used multiple names.

quote:
As for "it wont go away", well don't bet on it, you are repulsive enough to drive away any poster. You make people sick and I am only human.
Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.
vwvwv
Member # 18213

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by ourluxor:
pablo, if vwvwv is a robot then it has a good grasp of basic Christianity and the intricacies thereof.
From what it has written on this thread, I cannot imagine what any Muslim could write to honestly contradict it! But then, I'm not Muslim and I realise that out thought patterns are very different when it comes to this sort of discussion.
Furthermore, if vwvwv is not a robot and is indeed the former "unfinished thought": welcome back!

Thank you Ourluxor. This person always insults and attacks posters when she realises she cannot debunk their arguments.

Have you noticed how she always encourages and applauds posters (i.e Dalia) to post copy and pastes, as long as their content agrees with her views?

She keeps repeating like a parrot that she is ignoring me, yet she mentions my name in every post of hers. [Roll Eyes]

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com