EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Politics » Time to punish the Palestinian civilians. (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Time to punish the Palestinian civilians.
Sonomod_me
Member # 10522

Icon 13 posted      Profile for Sonomod_me     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Israeli planes attack bridge in Gaza

By IBRAHIM BARZAK, Associated Press Writer 32 minutes ago

Israeli planes attacked a bridge in central Gaza late Tuesday, Israel Radio reported, and Israeli tanks were said to be on the move, possibly signaling the start of a military operation.

Palestinian security forces said Israeli tanks were moving near the Israeli village of Nahal Oz, a main Israeli staging area just outside Gaza, but that they had not yet entered Gaza.

In the Shajaiyeh neighborhood of Gaza City, not far from the border fence, armed militants took up positions across from the blaring headlights of Israeli vehicles, and Israeli attack helicopters hovered overhead. The militants told residents to leave the area.

Israeli military officials said a limited operation has been authorized for southern Gaza, aimed at "terrorist infrastructure." The officials spoke on condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to talk to reporters.

Israel has been massing troops and armor around Gaza since Sunday, when Palestinian militants tunneled under the border and attacked an Israeli army post at a Gaza crossing, killing two soldiers and abducting a third.

Anticipating an invasion, Palestinian militants piled up sand on roads near the border and in Gaza City. "We are ready to confront any stupid act that the Zionists might commit," said Abu Obeida, spokesman for the military wing of Hamas, the Islamic group that controls the Palestinian parliament.

The group also claimed that militants from various factions had taken up positions throughout northern Gaza.

Egyptian officials said the government asked Hamas to release the soldier and has deployed 2,500 extra troops along the border with Gaza to prevent an influx of Palestinians if Israel invades. Egypt also imposed a nighttime curfew on residents along the border.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060627/ap_on_re_mi_ea/israel_gaza;_ylt=Aj7MbeBlEMT5n6KtYxg6Acis0NUE;_ylu=X3oDMTA2Z2szazkxBHNlYwN0bQ--

Posts: 1765 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonomod_me
Member # 10522

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonomod_me     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All the Hamas wants is the return of Palestinian women and children from Israeli prisons.

Why are women and children being held in prisons anyway?

Thats against International Human rights laws.

--------------------
Don't freak out, sonomod, Organized Crime, whatever. If I annoy you its me!

Posts: 1765 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mike rozier
Member # 10852

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mike rozier     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lets give israel the north pole and palestinians the south pole...and give israel and gaza/west bank/ect..to the eskomos..

it's the only peaceful solution I can think of.

--------------------
The ground at Calvary's Cross is level

Posts: 1172 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mike rozier
Member # 10852

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mike rozier     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
all hamas wants is isreal to be driven into the sea.

--------------------

Posts: 1172 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonomod_me
Member # 10522

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonomod_me     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mike rozier:
lets give israel the north pole and palestinians the south pole...and give israel and gaza/west bank/ect..to the eskomos..

If Israel follows the Internationl Human Rights convention treaties or even Geneva POW right convention, then 90% of the sh*t that happens wouldn't.

Its like the British in South Africa claiming the apartheid was good for Africans.

mike rozier
Member # 10852

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Sonomod_me:
quote:

If Israel follows the Internationl Human Rights convention treaties or even Geneva POW right convention, then 90% of the sh*t that happens wouldn't.

Its like the British in South Africa claiming the apartheid was good for Africans.

and sucide bombing is considered good according to 4 out of 5 doctors?

:/

Sonomod_me
Member # 10522

quote:
quote:
quote:

You just don't consider Arab Muslims people do you?

You like killing, for the sake of killing.

mike rozier
Member # 10852

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

You just don't consider Arab Muslims people do you?

You like killing, for the sake of killing.

no I beleive in tunneling into peoples land then , lobbing grenades and bombs.. [Roll Eyes]

http://www.thestandard.com.hk/news_detail.asp?we_cat=6&art_id=21512&sid=8576630&con_type=1&d_str=20060626

Mo Ning Min E
Member # 681

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mo Ning Min E     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Doesn't anyone EVER consider the fact of the 'suicide' part of suicide bombing? Doesn't it break your heart?
Incidentally, if violent people were occupying My land, and missiling my farmland [estimated 2000 a month into Gaza]I would tunnel my way to the bloody wailing wall.
just watched interview with the father of the abducted Israeli boy, when asked if he therefore felt any empathy for the Palestinians asking for the release of their women and kids, he replied that they were all murderers. Sheesh.

Posts: 1399 | From: alexandria | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mike rozier
Member # 10852

Rate Member
Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling unto all the people round about.... Jerusalem will be a burdensome stone for all people.
Sonomod_me
Member # 10522

quote:
Originally posted by jessie:
Doesn't anyone EVER consider the fact of the 'suicide' part of suicide bombing? Doesn't it break your heart?
Incidentally, if violent people were occupying My land, and missiling my farmland [estimated 2000 a month into Gaza]I would tunnel my way to the bloody wailing wall.
just watched interview with the father of the abducted Israeli boy, when asked if he therefore felt any empathy for the Palestinians asking for the release of their women and kids, he replied that they were all murderers. Sheesh.

i didn't see that video, I did see a video clip where the father told his son just to stay alive.

Do you have the link?

What ticks me off is when I see Mubarak and Chirac banding together to put pressure on the abductors to release the israeli soilder.

But how much pressure does Mubarak and Chirac put on the israelis to hand over Palestinian prisoners?

Mo Ning Min E
Member # 681

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mo Ning Min E     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In WHAT day, Mike?
Posts: 1399 | From: alexandria | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mike rozier
Member # 10852

Rate Member
And it shall come to pass in that day, that the Lord shall set his hand again the second time to recover the remnant of his people, which shall be left, from Assyria, and from Egypt, and from Pathros, and from Cush, and from Elam, and from Shinar, and from Hamath, and from the islands of the sea.

And he shall set up an ensign for the nations, and shall assemble the outcasts of Israel, and gather together the dispersed of Judah from the four corners of the earth.

--------------------

Mo Ning Min E
Member # 681

Rate Member
And What HE wants HE gets presumably.

Must be cheering in the heavens tonight as the Israeli tanks roll into Gaza.
Does the 'outcasts of Israel' refer to the Palestinian refugees, do you think? Or does HE mean all those Russian 'paper jews' that the Israeli press complains about?

mike rozier
Member # 10852

Rate Member
And when he was come near, he beheld the city, and wept over it....

O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, which killest the prophets, and stonest them that are sent unto thee; how often would I have gathered thy children together, as a hen doth gather her brood under her wings, and ye would not!

Behold, your house is left unto you desolate: and verily I say unto you, Ye shall not see me, until the time come when ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord....

And they...shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.

--------------------

mike rozier
Member # 10852

Rate Member
And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Juda, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof

[Smile]

--------------------

mike rozier
Member # 10852

Rate Member
Jerusalem is undisputably, year after year, the top news story in the world. That fact reflects the fulfillment of multiple prophecies concerning this remarkable city and its unique place in Gods will. The ongoing actualization of these prophecies in our day is absolute proof that God exists, that the Bible is His Word and that the Jews are His chosen people.

The very fact that Jerusalem is mentioned more than 800 times in the Bible makes it worthy of special attention. This unique city is the only one upon which God has bestowed His distinctive blessing and protection (Ps 132:13-14), and the only city for whose peace we are commanded to pray (Ps 122:6). God says He has chosen Jerusalem as the place where He has put His name forever (2 Chr 6:6; 33:7; Ps 46:4; 48:1-8; 87:3). The new heavens and new earth will contain "the city of my God...new Jerusalem" (Rv 3:12; 21:2). That there will be a "heavenly Jerusalem" (Heb 12:22) but no "heavenly" New York, Paris, London, Damascus, Cairo, etc. speaks volumes.

After decades of pleading with Israel to repent of its idolatrous rebellion, God pronounced through Jeremiah His reluctant judgment upon His city and upon His land (Lv 25:23). Daniel referred to "the word of the Lord...to Jeremiah the prophet" (Jer 25:3-11), that he would accomplish seventy years in the desolations of Jerusalem" (Dn 9:2).

Two views (the second is correct) define the prophesied 70 years of desolations:
1) that it began with the first taking of captives to Babylon about 605 b.c (2 Chr 36:6-7) and ended with the Edict of Cyrus around 536 b.c. (Ezr 1:1-4, etc.), allowing Jews to return to Jerusalem; or
2) that it began with the destruction of the temple and the city in 586 b.c. (Jer 52:7-14) and ended with the temples completion about 516 b.c.

That the temple was restored and sacrifices resumed at the end of 70 years is established history. The angel Gabriel told Daniel that after the Messiah had come and been "cut off" (i.e., killed, "but not for himself") the temple and Jerusalem would be destroyed again (Dn 9:25-26). This post-Messiah destruction would leave the Jews for "many days without a king...and without a sacrifice..." (Hos 3:4). Obviously, something would prevent the temple from being rebuilt! As quoted above, Jesus explained that the Gentiles would control Jerusalem.

For 1,930 years since the a.d. 70 destruction of the temple, Christs words (proving that He is God the Messiah - Isa 9:6). have been fulfilled in history, and their continued fulfillment today is at the heart of the Middle East crisis. Control of Jerusalem was the major issue breaking down recent peace talks at Camp David. Sadly, neither the Israelis nor the Arabs in their "peace" negotiations give heed to what God has decreed for His land and His city. Were the world to take the Bible seriously, real peace would be instantly established. UN secretary-general Boutros Boutros-Ghali expressed the worlds true intent toward Israel: "The Jews must give up their status as a nation and Israel as a state, and assimilate as a community in the Arab world."

Popes throughout history have opposed Gods prophecies and promises concerning Jerusalem. The Crusaders captured Jerusalem from the Muslims for the Church, not to restore it to the Jews to whom God, as the Bible repeatedly declares, had given it as a possession forever (Gn 13:14-15; 17:8; Lv 25:23; Jer 31:35-40; Ezk 37:26, etc.). Pope Urban II, organizing the First Crusade in 1096, called the Jews "an accursed race, utterly alienated from God" and urged the Crusaders to "start upon the road to the Holy Sepulchre to wrest that land from the wicked race and subject it to yourselves." Urban IIs offer of full forgiveness of sins for Crusade participants brought forth hordes of volunteers who, under the banner of the Cross, massacred Christs earthly brethren, the Jews, by the thousands all along the route to Jerusalem. The Crusade leader, Godfrey of Bouillon, vowed to avenge the blood of Jesus upon the Jews, leaving not one alive. Upon taking the City of David, the Crusaders chased the Jews into the synagogue and set it ablaze.

Coming to modern times, Theodor Herzl records in his diary that when in 1904 he asked Pope Pius X to support the Zionist cause, the Pope replied, "We cannot prevent the Jews from going to Jerusalem, but we could never sanction it." In 1919, Cardinal Pietro Gasparri, Vatican Secretary of State, said, "The danger that frightens us the most is that of the creation of a Jewish state in Palestine." A 1928 Vatican decree refers to Jews as "the people formerly chosen by God." The Second Vatican Council in 1965 affirmed the centuries-old claim that "the Church is the new people of God...." We have quoted [TBC, Sep. 99] the June 22, 1943 letter to President Roosevelt from Pope Pius XII which said in part, "If a Hebrew Home is desired, it would not be too difficult to find a more fitting territory than Palestne. With an increase in the Jewish population there, grave new problems would arise." So the "vicars of Christ" and their Church have consistently opposed the fulfillment of Gods promises to His chosen people!

That Jerusalem would be "trodden down of the Gentiles" has been a fact of history, exactly as Christ foretold. The Babylonians held Jerusalem, then the Medes and Persians. Alexander the Great took it for the Greeks in 333 b.c. Later the Egyptians and Syrians alternately had it until the Romans under Pompey captured Israel in 64 b.c. and held it into the fourth century a.d. In the seventh century Islamic invaders took control, to be replaced near the end of the eleventh century by the Crusaders. They held Jerusalem until Saladin (Sultan of Egypt and great Muslim warrior) retook the city in 1187. Later the Islamic Mamelukes of Egypt possessed Jerusalem. Then the Ottoman-Turkish Empire ruled for about 400 years. The Turks sided with Germany in World War I, so the Allied victors gave Britain a mandate in 1917 to administer the region.

Central to the Middle East conflict today is the issue of the so-called Palestinian people. The Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO), headed by Yasser Arafat since 1969, claims to represent them. To this day, the PLO declares, "The struggle with the Zionist enemy is not a struggle about Israels borders, but about Israels existence."

The PLO is an Islamic terrorist organization. It trained most terrorists around the world: Idi Amins murder gangs who killed about 300,000 black Christians in Uganda; the Italian Red Brigades; German Baader-Meinhof gang; the Iranian Revolutionary Guards; terrorists in Latin America, etc. Arafat committed his first murder at age 20. Under him the PLO became the most vicious and bloodiest terrorist organization ever known. It holds records for the biggest hijacking (4 aircraft at once), the largest number of hostages (300 at one time), the largest ransom extorted ($5 million from Lufthansa) and the greatest number and variety of targets (40 civilian aircraft, five passenger ships, 30 embassies or diplomatic missions, and massacres of school children), etc. The Palestinian Prize for Culture was recently awarded to Abu Daoud for his book telling how he planned and murdered eleven Israeli athletes at the 1972 Munich Olympics!

The PLOs terrorism against Jordanian civilians was so vicious that King Hussein chased them into Lebanon. There the PLO wiped out the Christian towns of Damur, Beit Mallat, Tall Abbas and others. Its reign of terror went largely unreported. The international press was cowed into silence by the brutal murder of those who dared to tell the truth: Larry Buchman and Sean Toolan of ABC-TV, Mark Tryon of "Free Belgium Radio," Robert Pfeffer of Der Spiegel and others. About 300,000 Lebanese civilians were murdered in the PLOs rape of that country before the Israelis expelled them. Yet Israel was painted the villain!

Incredibly, Arafat and his PLO murderers have been sanitized and lionized by world media. John Pauls recent trip to Bethlehem was in response to Arafats invitation to join him there to celebrate "our Jesus Christ." Our Jesus Christ? Arafat says Jesus was a Palestinian freedom fighter against Israel, and the Pope smiles and blesses him! John Paul II has warmly received Arafat in Rome many times. This ruthless, sadistic terrorist and murderer was given the Nobel Peace Prize in 1994 and is honored as the champion of justice for the Palestinian people.

Palestinians? There never was a Palestinian people, nation, language, culture, or religion. The claim of descent from a Palestinian people who lived for thousands of years in a land called Palestine is a hoax! That land was Canaan, inhabited by Canaanites, whom God destroyed because of their wickedness. Canaan became the land of Israel given by God to His people.

Those who today call themselves Palestinians are Arabs by birth, language, and culture, and are close relatives to Arabs in surrounding countries from whence mostof them came, attracted by Israels prosperity. The name Palestine comes from the Philistines, who were not Semites, but invaded Canaan from Crete and parts of Asia Minor. Yet Arafat, an Arab, claims that ancestry.

In a.d. 130, the Romans rebuilt Jerusalem as a pagan city with a temple to Jupiter where the Jewish temple had stood. Provoked to rebellion, about 500,000 Jews were killed and thousands sold into slavery. The Romans angrily renamed Israel "Syria Palaestina." Jews living there became known as Palestinians. During World War II, the British Army had a Palestinian Brigade made up entirely of Jewish volunteers. The Palestinian Symphony Orchestra was all Jewish, and The Palestine Post was a Jewish newspaper.

In 1948, Arabs who had fled from Israel (attacking Arab nations had broadcast, "All Arabs get out!") began to claim they were the true Palestinians and that the land of Israel had always belonged to them. World media eagerly promotes that lie. Yet in 1948, Arabs owned a mere 3 percent of so-called Palestine.

Israels claim to the land goes back 4,000 years to Abrahams purchase of the cave of Machpelah in Hebron. There Sarah, Abraham, Isaac, Rebecca, Jacob and Leah are buried. In Hebron David was crowned king. This sacred Jewish site has no relationship to Arabs or Muslims. Yet Muslims claim Hebron as their own, built a mosque to keep Jews and Christians from visiting the cave, and are determined to drive out every Jewish resident.

For 3,000 years Jerusalem was the capital of Israel. Temple Mount on the summit of Mount Moriah is the heart of Jerusalem. This 35-acre parcel arouses such explosive passions that it could trigger World War III at any time. This is where Abraham built an altar to offer his son Isaac to God. That spot was purchased by King David from Ornan the Jebusite to build there an altar to God. There Solomon built the first temple. In its place now sits the Dome of the Rock, a monument to Islams unbiblical and irrational claim that Abraham offered, not Isaac, but Ishmael.

Perpetuating a Muslim lie, Ikrema Sabri, mufti of Jerusalem, declared again early this August that the Temple Mount is Islamic and "not subject to negotiations." Given its 3,000-year Jewish history and importance to Christians, on what basis should Muslims control this site? That Jerusalem is not mentioned once in the Koran exposes the lie of Islams claim to any part of Jerusalem as a holy site.

Today we see the continuing fulfillment of Christs remarkable prophecy that Jerusalem would be "trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled" (Lk 21:24). UN Resolution 181 in 1947, supported by the Vatican, declared that Jerusalem must remain an international city. Israels Knesset is there. But nations locate their embassies elsewhere in Israel. No other country is forbidden to decide its own capital! The European Union repeatedly says it "does not recognize Israels sovereignty" over Jerusalem. By what right do Gentile nations claim Jerusalem as their international city?

In 1998, the Vaticans foreign minister called the Israeli presence in East Jerusalem "illegal occupation." In a papal bull on the Year 2000 Jubilee, John Paul II again rejected Israeli sovereignty over Jerusalem. In mid-February 2000, the Vatican signed an agreement with the PLO calling for "international guarantees" to keep Jerusalem under international control.

Muslim nations have spent billions since the Yom Kippur War for missiles carrying a variety of deadly warheads. These are not defensive weapons. They exist for one purpose: to rain death and destruction upon Israel, so that Muslims can possess the land God promised the Jews. The new borders imposed by the Oslo Accords (1993) allow Katyusha rockets to be moved to within deadly range of Israels narrow heartland which holds 70 percent of the Jewish population, 80 percent of its industry, its only international airport and its mst important military installations.

As the "peace process" continues, Arabs murder and torch the homes of fellow Arabs suspected of cooperating with Israel. Muslim terrorists who kill Jews are honored with streets and holidays named after them! Yet Israelis dream on of peace with those who have sworn to exterminate them! An ad in The Jerusalem Post for "The Jerusalem Heights Penthouses" reads, "As Close to Heaven as You Can Ever Get."

When will "the times of the Gentiles" end? Clearly, not until the Gentile nations are defeated at Armageddon. Just ahead lies "the time of Jacobs trouble" (Jer 30:7). The armies of the world, led by Anti-christ, will be brought to Armageddon by Jahweh to punish them for mistreatment of His people Israel (Ezk 38:16-18)--and to discipline Israel for her unbelief.

No wonder Christ wept over Jerusalem! For 1,900 years, as Hosea foretold, Jews have had no sacrifices for sin. We are driven to one of two conclusions: either God has abandoned them--or the Messiahs once-for-all death for sin has fulfilled and replaced animal sacrifices. Let us pray that Israel will awaken to the truth.

--------------------

Mo Ning Min E
Member # 681

Rate Member
Ah well, if I was an Israeli reading that, I guess I'd grab a UHaul and leave now.
Mike, you're not one of those TV enangelists are you?
[but interestingly, I have noticed you don't put these quotes in 'quotes' if you know what I mean..... you're not Him are you????]
Are you of the commonly held opinion that all this ME stuff is part of some grand plan to bring about Armaggeddon?
Golly.

mike rozier
Member # 10852

Rate Member
[1] And as he went out of the temple, one of his disciples saith unto him, Master, see what manner of stones and what buildings are here!
[2] And Jesus answering said unto him, Seest thou these great buildings? there shall not be left one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.

http://video.mpegnation.com/a001784273818022806084352690.html

http://video.mpegnation.com/a001862231424032406144043523.html

--------------------

mike rozier
Member # 10852

Rate Member
quote:
Ah well, if I was an Israeli reading that, I guess I'd grab a UHaul and leave now.
Mike, you're not one of those TV enangelists are you?
[but interestingly, I have noticed you don't put these quotes in 'quotes' if you know what I mean..... you're not Him are you????]
Are you of the commonly held opinion that all this ME stuff is part of some grand plan to bring about Armaggeddon?
Golly.

why would an Israel person leave?

in the end,they will have Christ on their side

[Smile]

[28] And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.
[29] For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.
[30] Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.
[31] What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
[32] He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things?
[33] Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth.
[34] Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.
[35] Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?
[36] As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.
[37] Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.
[38] For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,
[39] Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Isa.53
[1] Who hath believed our report? and to whom is the arm of the LORD revealed?
[2] For he shall grow up before him as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground: he hath no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see him, there is no beauty that we should desire him.
[3] He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not.
[4] Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted.
[5] But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.
[6] All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.
[7] He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened not his mouth: he is brought as a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is dumb, so he openeth not his mouth.
[8] He was taken from prison and from judgment: and who shall declare his generation? for he was cut off out of the land of the living: for the transgression of my people was he stricken.
[9] And he made his grave with the wicked, and with the rich in his death; because he had done no violence, neither was any deceit in his mouth.
[10] Yet it pleased the LORD to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the LORD shall prosper in his hand.
[11] He shall see of the travail of his soul, and shall be satisfied: by his knowledge shall my righteous servant justify many; for he shall bear their iniquities.
[12] Therefore will I divide him a portion with the great, and he shall divide the spoil with the strong; because he hath poured out his soul unto death: and he was numbered with the transgressors; and he bare the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors.

[Smile]

Mo Ning Min E
Member # 681

Rate Member
I'm sad to have to say this, but you DO have a very horrid attitude to Palestinians, [I smell a Christian fundamentalist lack of compassion - examine your soul Mike]
Don't think much of Muslims either do you?
They are PEOPLE, you know, human beings, and at this moment, very frightened people. They are being invaded by a supremely well equipped army, and they don't actually have an army of their own.
Doesn't that thought make you weak at the knees?

mike rozier
Member # 10852

Rate Member
quote:
I'm sad to have to say this, but you DO have a very horrid attitude to Palestinians, [I smell a Christian fundamentalist lack of compassion - examine your soul Mike]
Don't think much of Muslims either do you?
They are PEOPLE, you know, human beings, and at this moment, very frightened people. They are being invaded by a supremely well equipped army, and they don't actually have an army of their own.
Doesn't that thought make you weak at the knees?

22] But the scripture hath concluded all under sin, that the promise by faith of Jesus Christ might be given to them that believe.
[23] But before faith came, we were kept under the law, shut up unto the faith which should afterwards be revealed.
[24] Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.
[25] But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.
[26] For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.
[27] For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
[28] There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
[29] And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Mo Ning Min E
Member # 681

Rate Member
What kind of Christ would sanction this???
From what I've gleaned from your arcane stuff, God 'chose' the Jews as his chosen people .... and then, whoops God had the grace [no pun intended nor blasphemy] to admit he'd made a mistake.
Oh dear, I'm waiting on a few quotes from the Da Vinci files.
This isn't religion, destiny, or any other fanciful rubbish, it's about power, and probably water.

mike rozier
Member # 10852

Rate Member
I wish hamas would give up their hostage, and israel would remove their tanks..but evil begets evil, and neither hamas nor isreal are following Jesus's word in this instance...

so what you blameing me for?

--------------------

Mo Ning Min E
Member # 681

Rate Member
Stop all these quotes, don't you have a single OPINION? I've got time to listen.

Incidentally, at the convent I attended, as I recall, I was taught that it was actually Joseph [Mary's husband] who was decended from all those prophets. A step messiah presumably.

mike rozier
Member # 10852

Rate Member
you seem to think Im an israel person....Im not..but Im not going to paint isreal as the bad guy and hamas as the good guy...both are wrong....

let me say this in the most basic way I hope you can understand..

it b takeing 2 to tango.....

comprende?si?capesch?understand?comprehend?

[Smile]

--------------------

mike rozier
Member # 10852

Rate Member
nither israel, nor hamas are following Jesus's way...

this is the root of the problem..it's so clear ray charles could see it from a dark cave, with blinders on...

but do not fret...in the end Jesus's way will prevail..

[Smile]

--------------------

Mo Ning Min E
Member # 681

Rate Member
Thankyou.
I wish the same, but there will be a lot of disappointed Israelis if that happened dontcha think?
And I'm not blaming you for anything, except your lack of compassion.[still]

Mo Ning Min E
Member # 681

Rate Member
I'm an unreconstructed Hamas person tonight.
Like most of the world I have ambivalence about Israel/Jews and so on, but I'd recognise Israel [in a line-up] [Roll Eyes]

mike rozier
Member # 10852

Rate Member
I have more compassion for orintal girls who are in a form of slavery...yet do not send tanks or suicide bombers...

thats where my compassion goes.

--------------------

Mo Ning Min E
Member # 681

Rate Member
Anyway, hard to imagine Jewish people or Muslims 'following Jesus's way' [Yeah i know there are a lot of Christian Palestinians hiding under their beds in Gaza tonight.]
Mo Ning Min E
Member # 681

Rate Member
Well I don't know what time zone you're in, but it's 4am here.
I had this idea that whilst I can't run to Gaza and stand in front of a tank with a plastc carrier bag [a la Tienamen Square] I could at least watch it unfold on the news, proxy suffering.
But I'm tired, so I'm going to bed.
Oh me of little faith.

mike rozier
Member # 10852

Rate Member
quote:
Anyway, hard to imagine Jewish people or Muslims 'following Jesus's way' [Yeah i know there are a lot of Christian Palestinians hiding under their beds in Gaza tonight.]

they won't be sending tanks or suicide bombers.

[Smile]

and for that we can truely thank God.

mike rozier
Member # 10852

Rate Member
take care, and why does everyone on this board but me go to bed at 8:00 pm???

[Smile]

--------------------

Mo Ning Min E
Member # 681

Rate Member
Because you live in Antarctica I expect. [Big Grin]
Sonomod_me
Member # 10522

I See My Ghost Coming from Afar

Like a balcony, I gaze upon whatever I desire.

I see my friends bearing the evening mail - wine, bread, a few novels and records.

I gaze upon a seagull and troop trucks arriving to change the trees of this place.

I gaze upon the dog of the neighbor who left Canada a year and a half ago.

I gaze upon the name of Al-Mutanabbi journeying from Tiberias to Egypt on a horse of song.

I gaze upon the Persion flower leaping the iron fence.

I gaze upon trees guarding the night from the night and the sleep of those who would wish me death.

I gaze upon the wind chasing the wind so that it might find a home in the wind.

I gaze upon a woman basking in herself.

I gaze upon the procession of ancient prophets climbing barefoot to Jerusalem and I ask:
will there be a new prophet for this new time?

I gaze upon my image hurrying away from itself,
ascending the stone stairs, my mother's scarf in her hand flapping in the wind:
what might happen if I were a child again?
And if you came back to me, and I came back to you?

I gaze upon the trunk of the olive tree that hid Zechariah.
I gaze upon the extinct words in the Arabic dictionary.

I gaze upon the Persians, the Romans, the Sumarians and the new refugees.....

I gaze upon the necklace of Tagore's women fakirs as it is crushed by the carriage of a handsome emir.

I gaze upon a hoopee tired of his king's blame.

I gaze upon the unseen:
What will come --- what will come after the ashes?

I gaze upon my body frightened from afar.

Like a balcony, I gaze upon whatevr I desire.

I gaze upon my language.
I little absence is enough for Aeschylus to open the door to peace,
for Antonio to make a brief speech at the outbreak of war,
for me to hold a woman's hand in my hand,
to embrace my freedom,
and for my body to begin its ebb and tide anew.

I gaze upon my ghost approaching from afar.

- Mahmoud Darwish

Oh goodness Mr. Darwish was such a looker when he was younger. His poems make me tingle! [Big Grin]

Horemheb
Member # 3361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Horemheb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the palestinians do not any longer deserve the kind of consideration you are asking for Sonomond. The jews are pretty much saying enough is enough. many of us lost faith in their cause when they rejected the deal President Clinton brokered for them in '99. They can either act like civilized people and form a civil society or be little more than slaves......or worse.
they need to give up the 'lost cause' and go to work. The sting has run out.

--------------------
God Bless President Bush

Posts: 5822 | From: USA | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL [Big Grin] Mikey, you raise an excellent point!

Of course for the Israelis, putting women and children in prison is not going too far when you have an entire society with a tradition of blowing themselves up so long as they as many Jews as they can!!

Sonomod, ask if Mike still considers Arab Muslims people, but really the question is do Arab Muslims consider Israeli Jews to be people?! Or better yet, could beings whose sole purpose is destruction still considered 'people'?!

Posts: 26252 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hore, I'm afraid Palestinian society has sunk to its lowest already-- look here!!

If they can't achieve "honor" by killing Isrealis, they resort to killing their own females after raping them! [Eek!]

[Embarrassed] A society like that is just too sick to survive.

Posts: 26252 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Horemheb
Member # 3361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Horemheb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good point Djehuti, one has to wonder what is going to happen to much of the middle east, its not a pretty picture. Anytime you try to inject religion into politics its just a disaster. Look at our own history in the 16th and 17th centuries to see that point.

--------------------
God Bless President Bush

Posts: 5822 | From: USA | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Masonic Rebel
Member # 9549

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Masonic Rebel   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some Arabs complain about the unjust treatment of Palestinians and of Israel stealing territory, but yet the Arabs stole the land from the Africans in Kemet and
Mistreat the Indigenous African population.

Why the double standard?

Posts: 567 | From: USA | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mike rozier
Member # 10852

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Masonic Rebel:
Some Arabs complain about the unjust treatment of Palestinians and of Israel stealing territory, but yet the Arabs stole the land from the Africans in Kemet and
Mistreat the Indigenous African population.

Why the double standard?

For (****ALL****) have sinned, and come short of the glory of God.
mike rozier
Member # 10852

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Horemheb:
Good point Djehuti, one has to wonder what is going to happen to much of the middle east, its not a pretty picture. Anytime you try to inject religion into politics its just a disaster. Look at our own history in the 16th and 17th centuries to see that point.

So intense, universal, and aggressive were the Presbyterians in their zeal for liberty that the war was spoken of in England as "The Presbyterian Rebellion." An ardent colonial supporter of King George III wrote home: "I fix all the blame for these extraordinary proceedings upon the Presbyterians. They have been the chief and principal instruments in all these flaming measures. They always do and ever will act against government from that restless and turbulent anti-monarchial spirit which has always distinguished them everywhere.

http://www.reformed-theology.org/html/issue06/calvin.htm

[Smile]

Mo Ning Min E
Member # 681

Rate Member
Lot of violence took place in the ghettos and concentration camps according to Jewish writers.
Stress probably, The German guards said it proved Jews were subhuman.
Lot of dehumanisation going on, as usual..... yawn.
What was it your good ole boy said about guantanamo internees?
"They ain't human, they don't deserve human rights."
If someone blew up my power supply, here, I would have no a/c no fans, no water pump, so no shower, bathroom.
Nice.
2 years ago in Ramallah, a 3 year old girl {sorry, not a 'real human child a female Arab] died of fright from the sound of bombing.
nice.
Obviously didn't deserve to live eh?
Nice.

mike rozier
Member # 10852

Rate Member

--------------------

Mo Ning Min E
Member # 681

Rate Member
Response I would have expected from someone from a country founded by religious fundamentalsts, who I believe thought the Spanish Inquisition didn't go far enough.
I despair of the world these days, seems to be populated by callous monsters, stuffing themselves on cheeseburgers and trashy propaganda soundbites.

Mo Ning Min E
Member # 681

Rate Member
Actually, it's getting a bit cold and lonely up here on the moral high ground.Can't believe I'm the only one here who feels a great wrong is taking place.
Soooooo .... folks, I'll hop into bed and leave you crackers to your fear and hate.

mike rozier
Member # 10852

Rate Member
yes. the presbyterians were directly responsible for the spanish inquzition...

--------------------

mike rozier
Member # 10852

Rate Member
moral high ground of kidnappers?

somehow that doesn't seem too lofty...

--------------------

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 4 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

^This cannot be stressed enough!!
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com