EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Politics » obama just won (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: obama just won
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
finally new history has been written the first black president for usa
go obama...

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rashaaa
Member # 15206

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rashaaa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was watching it happen Tina, on CNN...it very much is as you said...history in the making....

They even showed other places globally celebrating...I voted in Ohio [Big Grin] , with an absentee ballot, and helped make it happen [Smile]

--------------------
رِحْلِة الأَلْف مِيل تَبْدَأ بِخَطْوَة

Posts: 385 | From: In my hayati's heart and thoughts | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We'll see in time how far he'll go!!

Congratulations.

~ TL

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rashaaa
Member # 15206

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rashaaa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sarah palin looked pissed in mccain's consession speech, and mccain choked up himself....

--------------------

Posts: 385 | From: In my hayati's heart and thoughts | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Rashaa:
I was watching it happen Tina, on CNN...it very much is as you said...history in the making....

They even showed other places globally celebrating...I voted in Ohio [Big Grin] , with an absentee ballot, and helped make it happen [Smile]

cnn all the way

lolol
yea obama thnk god... goooooo
i love cnn

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for meninarmer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've never been impressed with McCain, but I was about 90% impressed with his concession speech.
I think it's the best speech he's ever given.
His base however, are sore losers.

Posts: 3595 | From: Moved To Mars. Waiting with shotgun | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
i got bored and changed the channel..

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
obama is talkin now on abc and nbc

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

refreshed
Member # 15850

Icon 1 posted      Profile for refreshed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I don't watch the tube, but was listening to NPR.

My ex and I had a huge fight when he stated he wasn't going to vote. But he did with a friend who is also ethnically Arab and a naturalized citizen. We both know if anyone dared to mess with him at the polling station I would have lost my marbles. So he made a great choice.

I stood in line for hours and my neighborhood erupted in holloring, chanting "Obama, Obama, Obama......." at 10:30pm.

Won't get much sleep tonight the yuppies and the punks, the rastafarians, the homeless and the bohemians are really wild right now.

Posts: 277 | From: between a rock and a hard place | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
i bet they are the best man got the job.....

--------------------

Rashaaa
Member # 15206

He swept both the east and west coasts and a few in between....

It was something to see some key figures in the audience [Jesse Jackson was crying] and to hear Martin Luther King's youngest daughter speak....

Let's see what happens next.....

--------------------

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
yes it was a moving speech

--------------------

refreshed
Member # 15850

Icon 1 posted      Profile for refreshed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fireworks are going off throughout south minneapolis/uptown.

I still hear chanting and hollaring.

Posts: 277 | From: between a rock and a hard place | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for meninarmer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is much work ahead.
In many ways, the nation is still divided with civil war physiologies if you noticed the states that McCain won and how they reacted to his loss.
It will be an exciting 4 years like something I've not seen in my lifetime.

Posts: 3595 | From: Moved To Mars. Waiting with shotgun | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru
Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ True Dat.

OBAMA!!! OBAMA!!! OBAMA!!! [Big Grin]

Shall we get some black paint ready for Barack's new Home? [Big Grin]

Posts: 3423 | From: the jungle - when y'all stop playing games, call me. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
refreshed
Member # 15850

quote:
Originally posted by Obatala's Revenge:
^ True Dat.

Good GOD and I going to have to read race related crap for the next 4-8 years?

Obama is a great man, will be an excellent president and it has nothing to do with his skin color.

Be happy for Obama, be estatic for America, but don't play the race card like so many voters who wouldn't cast a vote for Obama.

Be American and leave race out of it.

meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
Dis iz America!

The bloods in DC already took care of dat!

Paint The White House Black

The prophet, George Clinton done renamed DC to Chocolate City

Chocolate City

Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by refreshed:
quote:
^ True Dat.

Good GOD and I going to have to read race related crap for the next 4-8 years?

Yep. [Big Grin]

And Much Moore... [Big Grin]

Posts: 3423 | From: the jungle - when y'all stop playing games, call me. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
refreshed
Member # 15850

quote:
Originally posted by meninarmer:
Dis iz America!

Thank GOODNESS the rest of America doesn't equate BLACK with gangster.
meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
^ I don't understand ya wit your talking out the side old you neck. Listen to the flavor above cream pie.
Dat's REAL black music.

Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Dis iz America!

Thank GOODNESS the rest of America doesn't equate BLACK with gangster.
^ Only idiots ever equated BLACK with gangster. Though Barack is one hell of a gangster and a gentleman.

Did you not know? [Big Grin]

'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 'Shahrazat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The presidents may change but the politics of America never changes.

Congratulations Mr. Obama !

Posts: 2591 | From: **Ex Oriente Lux** | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
She ain't with it.
She, like other whites only equate bloods with gangs.

Naw sweetheart, you have it twisted.
Before the crips and bloods gangs, AA blacks called one another blood or brother blood, not nigga.

Member # 11484

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by 'Shahrazat':

^ Keep wishing.

I suppose it helps psychologically. [Big Grin]

Now that The Black Man is King, you're licking his arse. Lick it clean Bwooooy... lol. [Big Grin]

refreshed
Member # 15850

quote:

I take that as an insult, but you don't know any better.
meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
quote:

You wrong.

1) Obama don't owe none of the democrates or republicans nothing. He didn't take anything from them.

2) Obama throwing out all the old white house advisors and bringing in new.

3) The senate is democratic controls. By tomorrow, they may hold close to 60 seats.

America is about to change, but it's going to be rough.

Member # 11484

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

^ You're right! [Big Grin]
Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

You wrong.

1) Obama don't owe none of the democrates or republicans nothing. He didn't take anything from them.

3) The senate is democratic controls. By tomorrow, they may hold close to 60 seats.

Indeed. Did you notice how the Blacks and Hispanics came out like never before? Amazing.

The whites he campaigned for throughout the election probably let him down (many of the cunts not being "sure") with the exception of white women. But then, Barack is very bright. He knew he could always depend on his People. [Smile]

'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 'Shahrazat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

Whatever you take it refreshed, this is our point of view for the exterior politics of America as interior ones is not our bussiness actually.
Posts: 2591 | From: **Ex Oriente Lux** | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rumicrazieluv
Member # 12053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rumicrazieluv     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
^ True Dat.

Wow, that was probably one of the most ignorant things I've ever read [Roll Eyes]

You must be one of those idiot skin heads who actually still believe that the color of your skin decides life hierarchy. You must actually buy into this thought your at the top of the food chain based on your "whiteness" . I hate to be the one to tell you the majority would still consider you poor white redneck trash with no edumication... [Roll Eyes]

What a maroon!! Get educated and get into the 21st century Billy Bob!!! [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 1121 | From: Too crazy to look at a freakin map to find out.. | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 11484

Rate Member
^^ why would a white dude want to paint the white house Black? [Confused]

Use your logic!

quote:
quote:
quote:

Whatever you take it refreshed, this is our point of view for the exterior politics of America as interior ones is not our bussiness actually.
*chuckles* [Big Grin]
Rumicrazieluv
Member # 12053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rumicrazieluv     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

You wrong.

Indeed. Did you notice how the Blacks and Hispanics came out like never before? Amazing.

The whites he campaigned for throughout the election probably let him down (many of the cunts not being "sure") with the exception of white women. But then, Barack is very bright. He knew he could always depend on his People. [Smile]

Actually I take back what I said in my previous post. This by far is the most ignorant crap I've ever read in my life!!! [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 1121 | From: Too crazy to look at a freakin map to find out.. | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Rumicrazieluv:
quote:
^ True Dat.

Wow, that was probably one of the most ignorant things I've ever read [Roll Eyes]

You must be one of those idiot skin heads who actually still believe that the color of your skin decides life hierarchy. You must actually buy into this thought your at the top of the food chain based on your "whiteness" . I hate to be the one to tell you the majority would still consider you poor white redneck trash with no edumication... [Roll Eyes]

What a maroon!! Get educated and get into the 21st century Billy Bob!!! [Roll Eyes]

Check out my post above, Paint The White House Black abd you'll understand better. [Cool]
Member # 11484

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

You wrong.

Actually I take back what I said in my previous post. This by far is the most ignorant crap I've ever read in my life!!! [Roll Eyes]
*chuckles* [Big Grin]

Get used to it. [Cool]

'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

If it is just a matter of black and white, good luck America [Roll Eyes]
Member # 11484

Rate Member
^ No it isn't a matter of Black and white. It's a matter of putting nutcase whites in check.

Creating a better world where our children can live in peace without ending up victimised by the hoardes of low self-esteem whites who are all over the world making trouble for no reason that we "non-whites" can understand (misery perhaps?).

Humanity must progress and if it means PUTTING FOOT IN ASS of McCain and Bush types, so shall it be.

meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
It's a matter of white and white. Get it?
So we need even more luck so keep it coming. [Big Grin]

Rumicrazieluv
Member # 12053

quote:
quote:
quote:
^ True Dat.

Check out my post above, Paint The White House Black abd you'll understand better. [Cool]
I saw george clinton once at a club in upstate new york , The man seems ageless to me. [Big Grin]

Actually I find it awe inspiring to have been part of such an historic event. It's an important moment for black americans and I voted for him because he really was the best candidate to represent our diversified nation. I didnt vote for the "token black" but for a great man who is going to do great things...

I just wonder when hammer will be along to post his concession speech.. [Big Grin]

Member # 11484

Rate Member
Yeah I can't wait to rip Hammer's ass ("No Homo"). [Big Grin]
meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
quote:
I saw george clinton once at a club in upstate new york , The man seems ageless to me. [Big Grin]

I just wonder when hammer will be along to post his concession speech.. [Big Grin]

George Clinton is a personal friend. I went to school with half of his band and some of them are helping me record a few songs.
I'll put a link up so you can hear one I just finished in Baltimore.

Well, we know a little bit about our foes and what to expect next from them. It isn't overlooked that ~1/3 of America voted for McCain and they represent the same folk that brought the noise down on Bill Clinton and hemmed up his term with the Monica incident.
Hammer is in that group and I wouldn't hold my breath for any concession from him. If he does, I wouldn't beleive him as far as I could thrown an elephant.

Rumicrazieluv
Member # 12053

quote:
quote:

Well, we know a little bit about our foes and what to expect next from them. It isn't overlooked that ~1/3 of America voted for McCain and they represent the same folk that brought the noise down on Bill Clinton and hemmed up his term with the Monica incident.
Hammer is in that group and I wouldn't hold my breath for any concession from him. If he does, I wouldn't beleive him as far as I could thrown an elephant.

Exactly [Big Grin] . For months we've heard about how unpatriotic we are, that we always have to support our elected by the people president.. I just want to see how gracious he really is, Im not holding my breath though [Razz]
meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
Rumicrazieluv, how have you been?
How's the nursing biz?

huntchback
Member # 15883

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for huntchback     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We are all crying today.
Remember this day every body!! [Smile]

Posts: 173 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rumicrazieluv
Member # 12053

quote:
Rumicrazieluv, how have you been?
How's the nursing biz?

I've been really good lately, nursing is nursing-the good, the bad and the extremely bad [Big Grin] .

Sounds like things are good for you too. Put up your track,would really like to hear it. Then I can say "I knew him when he was just a username " [Big Grin] [Cool]

of_gold
Member # 13418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for of_gold     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Frankly, I am embarrassed that y'all are making this into a race issue. It is precisely what President Obama would not want. It fosters division. We have to lift ourselves out of this, focus on the positive, and as Obama so eloquently states be the "United States of America".

Obama did not get elected because of his race. Focusing on it puts him at risk. Don't do it people. It's exactly what the people who would not vote for him because of race are waiting for you to do. Rise above it "Yes We Can". [Smile]

--------------------
"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts." (Sign hanging in Einstein's office at Princeton)
Leap and the Net will Appear.

Posts: 3891 | From: No good deed goes unpunished. | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
smileyjones
Member # 15911

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for smileyjones     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am moved. Not only for the historical nature and what Obama has just accomplished but because it is a real sign for change in our country and in the world.

For those who think this is just another election and it will not change much. I dare to say to have hope and give change a chance to blossom where there have been none for so long. This is quite a special day for many Americans. [Smile]

Posts: 71 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
congratulations Obama and America.

Morgan Feeman always did play the best prez [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
oo my gosh look at all the other countries that are celebrating obamas win... japan africa etc... he won by a huge landslide.. y not because he is black or white.. cas noone wants mccain the other bush...obama look like he can be strong and hold our country in good peace and straighten our country out.. mccain would have had another war and or dug us in to depression...

--------------------

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Huh?

quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
We'll see in time how far he'll go!!

Congratulations.

~ TL

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 11484

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by smileyjones:
I dare to say to have hope and give change a chance to blossom where there have been none for so long. This is quite a special day for many Americans. [Smile]

Actually change happens all the time. This is just the latest milestone for America. [Smile]
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com