EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Politics » obama just won (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: obama just won
tom jones
Member # 15768

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom jones   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Nile-Hilton:
he did it:)

where you been [Big Grin] forgot what name to use today Rofl [Big Grin]
Posts: 1116 | From: WARNING All stressed out & no one to choke | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for meninarmer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sam Cooke - A Change Is Gonna Come
Posts: 3595 | From: Moved To Mars. Waiting with shotgun | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
of_gold
Member # 13418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for of_gold     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hammer,

The election is over, the result is now known
The will of the people has clearly been shown.
Let's dump all our quarrels, and show by our deeds
that we'll give our leader all the help that he needs.

So let's get together, let bitterness pass
I'll hug your elephant; you kiss my ass. [Big Grin]

Posts: 3891 | From: No good deed goes unpunished. | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
of_gold
Member # 13418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for of_gold     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by meninarmer:
Sam Cooke - A Change Is Gonna Come

mmmmmmm Beautiful. Thanks. [Smile]
Posts: 3891 | From: No good deed goes unpunished. | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Millas
Member # 15374

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Millas     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just because someone has the same rights doesn't mean that discrimination doesn't exist.

I'm really tired of hearing people try and make out that their countries are some how better than the united states because "its only existed for 200 years" or "americans don't have a culture".

Thats an extremely ignorant statement to make, and its very basic, anti american propaganda. And its VERY common coming from Muslim countries- which is funny, considering how much more freedom a Muslim has in the United States than in most Muslim countries. How recently did Turkey allow Hijab in public schools or in the parliament?

You think the United States just popped up as a land mass in 1776? Don't you know that people inhabited these lands since God knows when? Its insulting to Indigenous People- THEY established societies, cultures, and civilizations. Just because you don't study them in your history- just because they were alientated from the eastern hemisphere- does not make their history any less important. Some of the greatest civilizations in the world were established in the Americas- the Aztecs, Mayans, Incans...

What, do you think that Turkey today is somehow an accurate representation of the Ottoman Empire? Do you think that Turkey today is filled with real "Turks", or is your country filled with people whose ancestors have mixed with people from all over the world?

Americans have an AMAZING culture- filled with diversity, and spurred on by some of the greatest minds of western liberal thought. Its a GOOD thing that I can American, and I don't have to be blonde, and Christian, and whatever else. What makes an American is ones belief in the ideals of the constitution and our democracy- NOT outdated, backward conceptions of Race.

Discrimination exists everywhere, even in Turkey. Laws prohibiting such do not eliminate racism or discrimination.

So the 2nd and 9th president? Call me crazy, but that sounds like quite a while ago. You're not going to have a Kurdish Head of State- not for a very long time.

I'm sorry, I appreciate Shahrazats answer- at least she was honest.
quote:

I think, for being honest you need to hear or see whatever you want.Yes [Razz] second and 9th president and now Turkey has its 11th president,very short time...
No I don't think Turkey is filled with real Turks but I think Turkey is filled with the people who consider themselves pure Turks and they have really a huge history,culture and so on whatever you think for a huge civilisation.Ottoman empire somehow didn't come from the space, did it?
Ofcourse there were inhabitants of America,American Indians,Aztecs,Maya, and their civilisations,What happened to them?or What did you do to them? where are they and their civilisations?
I didn't say Americans don't have a culture.I only stated that there was nothing like that 2oo years ago.It is a fact,isn't it? What bothers you with that fact?

Posts: 186 | From: Eurasia | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lumos'
Member # 16045

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Lumos'     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Nile-Hilton:
he did it:)

[Wink] [Razz]
Posts: 23 | From: Stand Up Against Censorship! | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for meninarmer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Photobucket

Float On....

Posts: 3595 | From: Moved To Mars. Waiting with shotgun | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
Photobucket
meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
Photobucket

EXPRESS YOURSELF !!!

meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
Photobucket
I Don't Know Why I Love You - Stevie Wonder

meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
Photobucket
Loving You - Minnie Riperton

meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
Photobucket
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think we get the general idea here.
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
Photobucket

Way Back When - Brenda Russell

meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Vader:
I think we get the general idea here.

Oh yeah? What is it?
Rumicrazieluv
Member # 12053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rumicrazieluv     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TheAmericanPatriot:
republicans still have the supreme court and the filibuster. In addition we are broke. Obama will be able to do very little.

Republicans have very little. The country has spoken and we are sick of the republican agenda. Where's the humble pie?? Concession speech???Remember what you always told us-you will give your full support to whatever president is elected like a "True American and a Patriot" [Razz] .

Now your talking about us being broke when you told me I was a left wing looney, we werent in economic problems, and definitely not heading into a recession [Roll Eyes] . Seems like your 2 years of talking smack just was that - you cant swallow the hard pill can ya hammer??? [Big Grin]

Posts: 1121 | From: Too crazy to look at a freakin map to find out.. | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rumicrazieluv
Member # 12053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rumicrazieluv     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Millas:
And next step I hope a Muslim president for America after Barrack HUSSEIN Obama. [Big Grin]

That will actually never happen because America is a country that seperates church and state. There are way too many religions here and it really would be conflictive to have a Muslim run a western country .

However your vision is nice, what will hopefully come of this is more of a tolerance towards ALL and understanding that Islam does not =" terrorism" just like Black does not = "Gangsta". I have great hopes and dreams-hammer calls me "Utopian" and I am proud he does.. [Smile]

The next step is a woman in the Oval Office [Big Grin]

Posts: 1121 | From: Too crazy to look at a freakin map to find out.. | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheAmericanPatriot
Member # 15824

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheAmericanPatriot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rummy, we give our support to the new administration but we are the opposition and it is our job to oppose all of his policies that we think are harmful to the nation. keep in mind that 46% of the American people, 60 million voters, did not vote for Obama and they expect us to do everything we can to block those things that we find are harmful.
Have you been on mars the past eight years? The democrats fought President Bush to the bitter end, we will do the same.
The Republicans in Congress still have the numbers to block much of what Obama tries to do if it is too far out of line. In addition conservatives control the courts and will for some years to come.

Posts: 2069 | From: Texas | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rumicrazieluv
Member # 12053

quote:
Rummy, we give our support to the new administration but we are the opposition and it is our job to oppose all of his policies that we think are harmful to the nation. keep in mind that 46% of the American people, 60 million voters, did not vote for Obama and they expect us to do everything we can to block those things that we find are harmful.
Have you been on mars the past eight years? The democrats fought President Bush to the bitter end, we will do the same.
The Republicans in Congress still have the numbers to block much of what Obama tries to do if it is too far out of line. In addition conservatives control the courts and will for some years to come.

No they dont. Do you know how many seats republicans lost here in CT alone? Chris shay's loss was so embarrassing for him he was crying on TV. You don't have any kind of idea what is really going on. Besides why would republicans continue to embarrass themselves any further?

They now see their astounding loss of republican supporters -they want to keep office so they will do what the majority wants-and the democrats are now the majority.

Eating humble pie sucks doesnt it??? [Razz]

Rumicrazieluv
Member # 12053

Another thought- you red's in texas and the south must be shytting yourselves over the idea that a black man is going to be president [Big Grin]

You and your KKK buddies are probably popping nitro tabs and xanax like crazy,lol.

I love Irony.... [Big Grin]

meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
Indeed!
Demand is way up, and Prozac is in short supply.

Happy to see that Rush Limbaugh is damn near unemployed.

Rumicrazieluv
Member # 12053

quote:

Those 46 million,not 60, are all residing in southern states, and the midwest. About 80% only voted for mcain because they are ignorant and prejudice and they dont want a black man in office. That's it, no other reason dont kid yourself. The republican party issues were the last thing they cared about [Roll Eyes]

You block things you find harmful??? It never ceases to amaze me that someone actually allows you to teach Hammer. You dont call driving the economy into a recession harmful??? You dont call a false and endless war harmful??? You dont call a 710 billion dollar tax payer loan to the idiots on wall street harmful [Roll Eyes] ?? You dont call almost 5.00/gal for gas harmful???

What exactly do you consider "harmful" hammer???

TheAmericanPatriot
Member # 15824

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheAmericanPatriot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No Rummy and I find your arrogance unreal. Who gave you an exclusive on truth? First of all people all over America voted for john McCain including millions in California, Pennsylvania, Ohio etc.
Secondly, the war is not going to end. We were right on the war and obama is already starting to adjust his position, he has no choice. The Democratic congressed PASSED the wall street bail out Rummy, they are the only ones who could. I paid 2.16 for gas this morning, not 5.00. In fact, I have never paid 5 bucks.

You are one of those arrogant individals who do not let facts get in the way of your point of view.

Yes, we will oppose Obama and we will block much of what he wants to do when we think it is in the best interest of the American people.

You are saying I should not be allowed to teach because I do not agree with Obama on every issue, what a strange person you are.

Posts: 2069 | From: Texas | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
LOL, you couldn't tell a FACT from a Martian. The two are both alien to you.
You have an OPINION, which I suppose is better then NOTHING at all, but your opinions are never substantiated by facts, making them less then worthless.
Let's recap;
you were wrong about Rudy. Dead wrong
you were wrong about the economy. Dead wrong
you were wrong about Obama being able to win. Dead wrong.

In 9/10 of your OPINIONS, you have been dead wrong. You no longer have even a sliver of credibility.
I'd like to take you to the boxing match with me and let you pick a winner. With your record all I need do is bet against you pick and easily become a billionaire, becuase not only are you wrong, you are consistently wrong, damn near without fail.

huntchback
Member # 15883

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for huntchback     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How about Palin, what is she? It gives new meaning to "She has more executive experience than Obama and Biden combined."

The latest news is the rift between Palin and the McCain people was because of her astounding lack of basic knowledge.

For example, the McCain people were appalled to discover she didn't even know Africa was a continent -- she thought it was a series of countries.

She didn't even know the countries in NAFTA.

The list goes on and on.

How do these yahoos reconcile that?

They don't.

The Bush disaster means nothing to these people. They'd vote Bozo the Clown president over a black man just as long as Bozo is Republican. [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 173 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
of_gold
Member # 13418

quote:
Yes, we will oppose Obama and we will block much of what he wants to do when we think it is in the best interest of the American people.
Hammer, This is the opposite of what you have been saying for the last year. [Roll Eyes]

quote:
You are one of those arrogant individals who do not let facts get in the way of your point of view.
...and this is my line that you are using. [Wink]

Egor, Here is a clip from FOX supporting what you just said about Palin. clip from The O'Reilly Factor

TheAmericanPatriot
Member # 15824

Rate Member
Gold, Rummy was wanting to say that because Republicans were now in the opposition that we should just roll over and go along with everything the new administration wants to do. You know that is now how it works. the Dems savaged george bush every chance they had.
It is our duty to those whjo support us to stand up for the principles we believe in and TO THE EXTENT that we can make sure those are not violated.

The Palin thing is more complicated than that.
After Mitt Romney dropped out of the race many of his top aides went to work for McCain. Sarah palin is massivly popular with the republican base and is a serious contender, if not the early favorite, for the 2012 nomination. That squabble had more to do with 2012 politics than anything else. There is no question that the two factions did not get along.
For one thing Palin is very very strong willed and demanding person. She is not the sweet little lady she seems to be but she is a very effective politican.

Hibbah
Member # 12156

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hibbah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
On Cnn, they said that theres a rumor going around that Sarah Palin might run for Senator- as soon as that other clown gets kicked out- and an emergency election is set up to fill his seat.

Man, Alaskans have great taste.

Posts: 1967 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
of_gold
Member # 13418

Hi Hibbah,

Your mailbox is full. [Smile]

It's going great! There is a wind of change in my country. Her people are taking it back. [Big Grin] [Wink]

--------------------
"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts." (Sign hanging in Einstein's office at Princeton)
Leap and the Net will Appear.

Hibbah
Member # 12156

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hibbah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow, thats a small mailbox [Smile]

I know- hurray! People are such downers though- I wish I could tell you all of the crazy, illogical crap I've been hearing from people who didn't support Obama.

Its the end of the world, dont ya know.

Posts: 1967 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Hibbah:
On Cnn, they said that theres a rumor going around that Sarah Palin might run for Senator- as soon as that other clown gets kicked out- and an emergency election is set up to fill his seat.

Man, Alaskans have great taste.

The rumor is Palin will have her second APPOINT her into the role. That way she doesn't have to actual run and win the slot.

Palin is through. She won't be back in 2012. There is no way she would come close to winning against Obama or even Hillary Clinton.
You can stick a fork in Palin. She's thru in the big time.
Her future is probably as a lobbist for big oil.

TheAmericanPatriot
Member # 15824

Rate Member
Hibbah, First of all ladies we have no idea what the political climate will be like in 2012.
Palin will most likely end up with the Senate seat.

of_gold
Member # 13418

Don't let them get you down Hibbah. Ride the wave. [Big Grin]

Group *hug* everyone! [Smile]
Come on Hammer, put your weapon down and *hug* with us. Obama is your president too. [Smile]

--------------------
"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts." (Sign hanging in Einstein's office at Princeton)
Leap and the Net will Appear.

tom jones
Member # 15768

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom jones   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He sure did [Smile]

--------------------
"Most men are accredited fools shortly after they leave the womb.”

Posts: 1116 | From: WARNING All stressed out & no one to choke | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheAmericanPatriot
Member # 15824

Rate Member
hug and a kiss girls.

You know expectations on this deal are waaaay to high. Obama has a very difficult job. The mideast is not going to turn into paradise because he was elected. Iran is not going to change their policy.
The Russians have a brutal, yet dynamic leader. Putin is going to challenge us and will be very difficult to control. Enjoy your victory but just remember that four short years ago we were celebrating as well. Enjoy your win but prepare for difficult times.

Donal Trump was not a George Bush fan but his said last night, "It will be awhile but the Republicans will be back."

ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru
Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ Not if King Barack makes some BRIGHT policy changes before he leaves. [Wink]
Posts: 3423 | From: the jungle - when y'all stop playing games, call me. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
publicly displayed
Member # 15908

Icon 1 posted      Profile for publicly displayed         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://play.rbn.com/?url=demnow/demnow/demand/2008/nov/video/dnB20081106a.rm&proto=rtsp&start=09:55

JOHN PILGER: Well, my response, Amy, is that really anyone was better than Bush and the Bush administration. Having experienced election night in the United States and then seeing the response here, I feel that it’s time that analysis and critical thinking took over and that those of us who wish to think that way, who wish to think critically, really should start addressing the—this rather manipulated emotional response. I don’t, in any way, cast doubt on the sincerity of the way people are speaking about the election of Obama around the world, although I think the reaction that you just played from the Middle East is rather more near the realism that is close to truth. But I do think we have to consider President-elect Obama as a man of the system.

Michael Moore had it right when he said the other day, let’s hope that Obama breaks all his election promises, as politicians generally do, because all his election promises, in terms of foreign policy, are a continuation of business as usual. And even if there is a return to what used to be called a multilateral world, I think there has to be critical analysis of the return to the pretensions of America as a peacemaker around the world. We had to endure this, and I mean endure it during the Clinton years, and I don’t think that we, in the rest of the world, ought to have to endure it now through the Obama years, so that we have a continuation, if you like, of liberalism as a divisive, almost war-making ideology, being used to destroy liberalism as a reality, because that has gone on under so-called liberal presidents, from Kennedy to Clinton, Democratic presidents. And President-elect Obama suggests to us, in his promises, that he is going to continue that, bombing Pakistan and Afghanistan.

Someone said to me—in fact, I was talking to my daughter when I got off the plane from Houston this morning, and she was—said, “What was it like over there?” And we were discussing it, and I said, “Well, it comes down to, I suppose, asking an Afghan child how they feel when their family has been destroyed by a 500-pound bunker-busting bomb dropped by the United States and dropped by President Obama, as he continues that war. I think that’s the reality that we really have to begin to discuss now, having celebrated, and rightly celebrated, the ascent of the first African American president of the United States.

JUAN GONZALEZ: And, John Pilger, what sign would you look for in these early days now, as Obama begins to move to a—in a transition period, that would indicate to you that he may be—he would be trying to break, in one way or other, from this neoliberalism of the Clinton years?

JOHN PILGER: Well, it’s difficult to know. Breaking from the Bush years is going to be the first, and I suppose breaking from the Bush years means actually talking to people and negotiating. I think breaking from, let’s say, the Democratic years—the Bush, yes—the Clinton years will mean giving us a sign that the ideological, rapacious, war-making machine that has been built over many years and reinforced, as perhaps never before during the eight years of Bush, that that ideological machine does not transcend a loss of electoral power. You see, that’s really the central issue here, that a kind of ideological consensus has been built under Bush. Now, yes, Obama has been voted in, but will that vote, will that—will a new president transcend the—this ideological machine?

Between—you know, during the campaign, there was almost nothing between McCain and Obama in foreign policy. Indeed, Obama went further. I mean, he even declared Jerusalem the capital of Israel. He threatened Latin America. He, at times, seemed to be going further than Bush. And, of course, people, realists, the so-called realists, would shake their heads and say, “Well, yes, he has to do that.”

Look, in answer to your question, I think he has to—in order to show that he is in any way different, he has to start dismantling this machine, for example, going against his promise to continue the embargo on Cuba, to drop that; to reach out to the governments of Venezuela and Bolivia and Ecuador, each of which is under attack, subversive attack by the United States; to face the reality that Afghanistan is a colonial war; and to not let the so-called withdrawal from Iraq be a sham, that it leaves these so-called enduring bases. That, any one of those, any change in one of those, would indicate that Obama is truly different.

AMY GOODMAN: We’re talking to John Pilger. His latest book, Freedom Next Time: Resisting the Empire; his latest film, The War on Democracy. When we come back, we’ll continue on our journey around the world, getting reaction to the new president of the United States, the President-elect, Barack Obama. This is Democracy Now! Back in a minute.

http://www.democracynow.org/2008/11/6/president_elect_obama_and_the_future

Posts: 123 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hibbah
Member # 12156

I heart democracy now.

Obama's foreign policy isn't ideal- Ron Pauls foreign policy was hot- but doesn't matter, because Ron Paul was never going to get elected.

I still believe Obama will be a better President for this country in regards to our relationship with the rest of the world.

And ya know- there are other issues than foreign policy that people base their vote on.

Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wanted Ron Paul to be president, but Obama is the next best thing I guess. [Big Grin]
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
publicly displayed
Member # 15908

Icon 1 posted      Profile for publicly displayed         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

And ya know- there are other issues than foreign policy that people base their vote on.

"And President-elect Obama suggests to us, in his promises, that he is going to continue that, bombing Pakistan and Afghanistan." John Pilger
Posts: 123 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hibbah
Member # 12156

quote:
Originally posted by publicly displayed:
quote:

"And President-elect Obama suggests to us, in his promises, that he is going to continue that, bombing Pakistan and Afghanistan." John Pilger
Uh, again, there are OTHER issues that people base their votes on- including me. Foreign policy is not all consuming. People have to worry about domestic issues, which are usually more pressing, i.e.- my hand just got cut off but I can't afford health insurance.

And the person you are quoting is incorrect.

Obama has said the opposite. He's criticized Bush's approach in the region, and said that he would PULL BACK on the use of airstrikes in the region, because of all of the civilian casualties, and would instead put more troops there.

Something to criticize is the fact that he said he would enter Pakistan with force if it meant finding Osama Bin Laden and stopping Al Quaeda.

The fact remains that Obama's position towards other nations is a MUCH more conducive one- hes repeatedly stated that he believes in diplomacy, and would resort to that before anything else.

Stop haaaaating! No one is saying he's the reincarnation of Jesus Christ- we're saying he's AWESOME compared to the crap we've been getting.

TheAmericanPatriot
Member # 15824

Rate Member
his two major problems are Iran and Russia.
unfinished thought
Member # 15848

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for unfinished thought     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Obama faces huge problems but we must pray for him as we ALL have a huge stake in his success
Posts: 504 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
Iran is no problem. They are a tiny little nation whose sole importance to the US are oil shipping lanes and the divide and conquer mentality of US conservatives.
Iran is no more a threat to the US then is Cuba. Only dumb Republican politics have amplified both beyond their true importance.

Russia is no threat either.
I recommend to Obama that he make Israel deal with Russia in return for continued US support. It's about time Israel earned their keep.

Millas
Member # 15374

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Millas     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Rumicrazieluv:
quote:
Originally posted by Millas:
And next step I hope a Muslim president for America after Barrack HUSSEIN Obama. [Big Grin]

That will actually never happen because America is a country that seperates church and state. There are way too many religions here and it really would be conflictive to have a Muslim run a western country .

However your vision is nice, what will hopefully come of this is more of a tolerance towards ALL and understanding that Islam does not =" terrorism" just like Black does not = "Gangsta". I have great hopes and dreams-hammer calls me "Utopian" and I am proud he does.. [Smile]

The next step is a woman in the Oval Office [Big Grin]

Yes ,a woman is also a good idea for White House. [Wink] But let me say everything is possible in this world, we cannot say 'never happen',I think.Who could imagine or howmany people could imagine that Mr.President Barrack Obama will be president one day.
America is a country that seperates church and state but is it an obstacle for people to be Muslim or Christian?State can be secular but this is not valid or acceptable for statesman, politicians.So we can imagine a black,a woman,a Muslim as well for US presidency.I have a dreamm... [Big Grin]

Posts: 186 | From: Eurasia | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
unfinished thought
Member # 15848

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for unfinished thought     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Vader:
I wanted Ron Paul to be president, but Obama is the next best thing I guess. [Big Grin]

Me too. Unfortunately Ron Paul is not black.
Posts: 504 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
You never heard the other social portions of Ron Paul's plans. Paul has links with Texas militia who are known to be active Klansmen and not nice people like Rev.Wright.
Hibbah
Member # 12156

quote:
You never heard the other social portions of Ron Paul's plans. Paul has links with Texas militia who are known to be active Klansmen and not nice people like Rev.Wright.

Exactly Right. Ron Paul may be the only candidate to openly criticize Israel and to have such an appealing foreign policy- but the guys a nut job.
unfinished thought
Member # 15848

Rate Member
quote:

Ron Paul is not associated or has not invited endorsements from any KKK. The man is principled and there is a reason behind his stands. Paul has attracted a lot of unfavory supporters, but that was not his fault. No blame attaches to him for it.

Now why is Ron Paul recieved such sentiments when he doesn't endorse the views of those who claim he does. I wonder if I was to create a forum/site expressing hate for Jews and whites or maybe even religious fundimental hatred towards a certain religious group and add a link to Gulianis, or Hillary Clinton's campaign site would the same backlash happen?

99% of the Ron Paul supporters are not 'nazis'. The media was desperate to defame ron paul. He would have made a great president.

meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
You may not understand this, but most of the reforms Paul preached are the same as those preached by the Klan, Nazis, and to a lesser degree, skin heads.
Abolishment of the Federal Reserve because it is a Jewish construct.
Abolishment of Aid to Israel because they are who control the FED, etc.

Today, many militia groups separate themselves from the Klan because the Klan has a filthy image attached to them.
They instead move to less tarnished orgs that share the same overall visions but are more mainstream, like the White Christian Council, or The John Burch Society, ect.
They drop the name, KKK, but retain the same ideals and goals. They are rampid in Paul's area of Texas.

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com