EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Politics » EGYPTIAN JEWS............. (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: EGYPTIAN JEWS.............
slaveforuu
Member # 17001

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for slaveforuu   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by $sonomod$:
quote:
Originally posted by Arabnationalist:
Maxman,

What about the Palestinians who live in camps not fit for humans. The Jews of Egypt live on lands that belonged to Palestinians. Maybe it would be fair to let them hand of the deeds to their land in Egypt to the Palestinains. Of course that would be too much - wouldn't be. As a matter of fact - let us discuss history. Who exactly was guilty of murdering millions of Jews? The Arabs kept them safe while your European Brethren sent them to their deaths and your American brothers refused to allow them in. Now you ask why they can't return to Egypt. The same nonsense found in Zionist 101 propoganda books. As for what the Jews have done in the USA. Why not look at Wall Street, the Housing Market, failing Corporations. See who sits on the boards and how much money they've raked in. Fact not my opinion.

WTF?

You blame Jews for the economic recession?

Most Arab Jews ended up in the USA and Canada, they weren't treated very well in Israel so they left.

You entire post is horsesh*t propaganda

Wake up and ask yourself where money comes from then ask what the Jew has done to you.
Banks control economies. Banks control money. Jews contribute a large part of Bank heads.

Posts: 47 | From: errer | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
$sonomod$
Member # 16818

Icon 1 posted      Profile for $sonomod$     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by slaveforuu:
quote:
quote:
Maxman,

What about the Palestinians who live in camps not fit for humans. The Jews of Egypt live on lands that belonged to Palestinians. Maybe it would be fair to let them hand of the deeds to their land in Egypt to the Palestinains. Of course that would be too much - wouldn't be. As a matter of fact - let us discuss history. Who exactly was guilty of murdering millions of Jews? The Arabs kept them safe while your European Brethren sent them to their deaths and your American brothers refused to allow them in. Now you ask why they can't return to Egypt. The same nonsense found in Zionist 101 propoganda books. As for what the Jews have done in the USA. Why not look at Wall Street, the Housing Market, failing Corporations. See who sits on the boards and how much money they've raked in. Fact not my opinion.

WTF?

Most Arab Jews ended up in the USA and Canada, they weren't treated very well in Israel so they left.

Wake up and ask yourself where money comes from then ask what the Jew has done to you.
Banks control economies. Banks control money. Jews contribute a large part of Bank heads.

May I inform you there are Bank CEOs and then there are Bank's Board of Directors.

Until 9/11 There was a disporportionate amount of non-American Muslims (Arabs and SouthEast Asians) on the boards of US Bank board of directors/trustees.

During the time of Reagan property on which most of the capital buildings and many federal buildings in the USA was owned and managed by companies that were Arab in origin.

Those conditions wouldn't happen in the EU because of their protectionism, but in the USA before 9/11 anything KSA and the Emirates asked for they got.

Posts: 514 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
maxman
Member # 12150

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for maxman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Egyptian jews live on land that belong to palestenians?who kicked the egyptian jews out of egypt&conficated their property?Lets be fair,What israel has done to the palestenians is inhuman,but why no one is talking about what nasser did to our half brothers?dont they have basic human rights too?Doesnt islam teach tolerence and patience?why cant muslims follow their own religion?iam very sorry if i sound out of order to anyone,but why can humans be humans????
Posts: 998 | From: UK,Egypt,east and central africa..... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
slaveforuu
Member # 17001

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for slaveforuu   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by maxman:
Egyptian jews live on land that belong to palestenians?who kicked the egyptian jews out of egypt&conficated their property?Lets be fair,What israel has done to the palestenians is inhuman,but why no one is talking about what nasser did to our half brothers?dont they have basic human rights too?Doesnt islam teach tolerence and patience?why cant muslims follow their own religion?iam very sorry if i sound out of order to anyone,but why can humans be humans????

Are you honestly so blind. YES Islam includes tolerance and patience, human rights WITHIN the limits of justice and reason. You and your Juden tribe have throughout history infringed upon humanity's inherent sacred laws. You aimed to establish and worldwide system of slavery and usury, you have committed gentile sacrifice, even your own prophets you rejected and killed and took your rabbis as gods. 5000 years of prosecution is not a coincidence my friend, its a manifestation of a universally hated people that commit gross crimes against god and his creation. Therefore do not tell me it was "intolerant" of Nasser to have kicked the Jews out of Egypt when we were and still are with the rest of humanity at war with them.
Posts: 47 | From: errer | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
maxman
Member # 12150

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for maxman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear slaveforuu,what limits of justice and reason can you place on humanity?and show me one muslim who practises such tolerance and patience,even you my brother call people:"You and your Juden tribe",you say jews aim to establish a worldwide system of slavery and usury but you hv no evidence! true prophets hv been killed,but look at the arab world,arent arabs being killed by fellow arabs??how many arabs are being oppressed in their own land,look at the poverty in rich arab countries,where the hell does all that money go?and who told you that jews are universally hated?the only people who nhate them are their own oil filthy rich cousins,and as for nasser,he was just a flucker& a talented orator who fooled a whole nation and the arab world,finally your statement potrays a kind of ignorant,backward and primitive mentality that fits racist and prejudice folk.
thank you.

Posts: 998 | From: UK,Egypt,east and central africa..... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
slaveforuu
Member # 17001

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Maxman,

WTF?

May I inform you there are Bank CEOs and then there are Bank's Board of Directors.

Until 9/11 There was a disporportionate amount of non-American Muslims (Arabs and SouthEast Asians) on the boards of US Bank board of directors/trustees.

During the time of Reagan property on which most of the capital buildings and many federal buildings in the USA was owned and managed by companies that were Arab in origin.

Those conditions wouldn't happen in the EU because of their protectionism, but in the USA before 9/11 anything KSA and the Emirates asked for they got.

did you ask yourself the question where does money come from? not who earns it or who spends it but where it originated and how it got to society? keep in mind there is no gold or any other value attributed to money.
maxman
Member # 12150

Rate Member
Maybe you should ask yourself that! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
slaveforuu
Member # 17001

Member Rated:
quote:
Dear slaveforuu,what limits of justice and reason can you place on humanity?and show me one muslim who practises such tolerance and patience,even you my brother call people:"You and your Juden tribe",you say jews aim to establish a worldwide system of slavery and usury but you hv no evidence! true prophets hv been killed,but look at the arab world,arent arabs being killed by fellow arabs??how many arabs are being oppressed in their own land,look at the poverty in rich arab countries,where the hell does all that money go?and who told you that jews are universally hated?the only people who nhate them are their own oil filthy rich cousins,and as for nasser,he was just a flucker& a talented orator who fooled a whole nation and the arab world,finally your statement potrays a kind of ignorant,backward and primitive mentality that fits racist and prejudice folk.
thank you.

ill answer this in segments
1.what limits of justice and reason can you place on humanity?
Well your tribe has managed to infiltrate the majority of media outlets in today's world that spreads what your tribe deems to be a "politically correct message" look at all the advertisements, news stories etc... promotion of homosexuality, of excessive interracial affairs ( except in Israel of course) constant coverage on the benefits of banks, and the demonization of anyone who dares to exclaim pride for his nation except for your tribe. These are just a few examples of Jewish influence and decadence on gentile society.

2.show me one muslim who practises such tolerance and patience,even you my brother call people:"You and your Juden tribe",you say Jews aim to establish a worldwide system of slavery and usury but you hv no evidence!
Watch this for an introduction its realtivley short compared to other videos on the subject matter and quite simple.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVkFb26u9g8

3.true prophets hv been killed,but look at the arab world,arent arabs being killed by fellow arabs??
This has nothing to do with your sneaky tribe
Man has been killing man sine history. What is your point. That your tribe is equal with humanity because Arabs kill Arabs?

4.ow many arabs are being oppressed in their own land,look at the poverty in rich arab countries,where the hell does all that money go?
It goes down Jewish pockets. again watch the video and you will hopefully begin to understand the nature of our problem.

5.and who told you that jews are universally hated?the only people who nhate them are their own oil filthy rich cousins

History has told me people generally despise them and so has your tribe. Holocaust, holocaust, holocaust? no the perpetrators of this "supposed" crime against humanity were Germanic white people not your "cousin" Arabs. Even your own tribe admits how much they are hated. ever heard anti-semitism ill tell you one thing it didn't originate form your "filthy rich cousin"

6.and as for nasser,he was just a flucker& a talented orator who fooled a whole nation and the arab world,

dare to explain instead of just throwing your immature insults?

7.finally your statement potrays a kind of ignorant,backward and primitive mentality that fits racist and prejudice folk.

And finally despite the fact that you do not have one logically substantiated claim in your post, you reply with the opposite of what you claim you lack. Instead of trying to produce any logical backup for your arguments or proof you resort to name calling and "intolerance" by branding me ignorant,backward, with a primitive mentality, racist and prejudiced. Typical of your tribe. Go away you tool Jew troll

maxman
Member # 12150

Rate Member

maxman
Member # 12150

Rate Member
quote:
OHHHHH,Iam now a tool jew troll,that explains it,doesnt it?why you fellows have to become personal,i just dont know....You base all your so called reasons on a one video of 5 parts?its just a one sided propaganda,the sooner you learn to live and let live with others the better.may allah grant you tolerance. [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

slaveforuu
Member # 17001

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
OHHHHH,Iam now a tool jew troll,that explains it,doesnt it?why you fellows have to become personal,i just dont know....You base all your so called reasons on a one video of 5 parts?its just a one sided propaganda,the sooner you learn to live and let live with others the better.may allah grant you tolerance. [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

why you fellows have to become personal <----are you a retard?

have you even seen the video? it does not present an opinion watch it its educational.
If only the tribe would learn to live and let live. May Allah guide you to the straight path.

maxman
Member # 12150

Rate Member
Retard,eh?Here we go again! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] ,chill out my arab brother,why do you hv to insult others?take it easy man,we are both here to stay!arent we? [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
slaveforuu
Member # 17001

Member Rated:
I wasn't insulting i was asking. Look maxman YOU my good friend are the one spouting all the Zionist propaganda on here. You want to establish the idea that Jews are peaceful doves, who live on their rightfully acquired lands but face horrible extreme hateful prosecution from the meanie Egyptians and Arabs because we Arabs are primitive backwards idiots full of hate. Now you say all this in the guise of "tolerance" and "brotherly love". Its like the Israeli state full of hypocrisy they kill a countless number of CIVILIANS and children while the Arab freedom fighters kill a small number of soldiers. And yet they are branded terrorists and you as peace lovers fighting for their freedom. one such as yourself can only be
1. A jew
2. An extremely dumb shill in desperate need of a proper education.
3. A young child brought up on decadent ideology.

have your pick and watch the vid!! ok brother? [Wink]

--------------------
eweee

maxman
Member # 12150

Rate Member
slavforu,i did a terrible mistake,i argued with a fool,pls forgive me.

--------------------
www.excitingegypt.co.uk

slaveforuu
Member # 17001

Member Rated:
Oh and on a final note we true Egyptians are not Arabs as you claim to identify yourself. So in all cases no me and you are not "brothers".

--------------------
eweee

maxman
Member # 12150

Rate Member
Where are the true egyptians?we are all mixed now my friend,we were black now we are white,brown,wheatish,etc?maybe the nubians could be called egyptians,they remained true to their culture,we are neither arabs,africans,asians or europeans,just a coctail of different creeds.

--------------------
www.excitingegypt.co.uk

slaveforuu
Member # 17001

Member Rated:
quote:
Where are the true egyptians?we are all mixed now my friend,we were black now we are white,brown,wheatish,etc?maybe the nubians could be called egyptians,they remained true to their culture,we are neither arabs,africans,asians or europeans,just a coctail of different creeds.

You are the one calling yourself an Arab not me if you have decided that your mixed then good for you! One step closer to self identification.
maxman
Member # 12150

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

You are the one calling yourself an Arab not me if you have decided that your mixed then good for you! One step closer to self identification.
Well,thats clever of you isnt it?But what would you identify yourself as?i pray..... [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Steady n True
Member # 17008

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Steady n True     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
at the end of the day; money, gold or/and currency doesn't decide if a man has true power, sexual prowness and the ability to perform sexual magic decides if a man is a true man.

This is where the Egyptian male has failed.

The Egyptian male puts up gold, money and premarital currency but then fails to be a true man once his sexual prowness is given free reign.

Even with western females, he is a scavanger.

He scavanages the fat, the ugly, the crazy, and the desperate. Whether its on the internet, on vacation or on the nile.

This is where the Jewish man is different. While many Jewish men have hair on their backs like the Egyptian male does; he does not fail to deliver sexually, he isn't a scavenager but seeks the best quality in females.

The Jewish man does not sell his arse as Egyptian males do; whether to men, or to aging ugly women who freely give out funds. The Jewish man is far less likely to be a gay or gigolo, he works and is a true man.

No the Jewish man has respect for himself no matter what society he interfaces with, and he is a master in sexual manuevers.

The Egyptian male has conspiracy theories about the Jews, only because scavangers create lies about the top of the food chain out of mere jealousy.

Posts: 18 | From: Take it or leave it | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rahala
Member # 16703

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rahala     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Oh and on a final note we true Egyptians are not Arabs as you claim to identify yourself. So in all cases no me and you are not "brothers".

Oh!!

this seem like a racist from the copts or ....... [Wink]

Posts: 2417 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
slaveforuu
Member # 17001

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by ** Ahmad**:
quote:

Oh!!

no im not a "racist" from the "copts" im a Muslim in every way that you are not.
maxman
Member # 12150

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:

Oh!!

no im not a "racist" from the "copts" im a Muslim in every way that you are not.
@slave....
If you are not racist,then iam the pope,islam may be the best religion but most of the muslims i hv come across are bigots,hypocorites,and are just a waste of humanity,get my point? [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Rahala
Member # 16703

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rahala     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

Oh!!

Mr.slave for u(do you really mean for me or anyine!)

I think you are one of thr trolls in this site,this site is about to witness a new era in the art of trolling ,you and the member who makes publicity for sodomy and the member who call him/herself shamooota!!

you said you are a muslim in every way!
does islam tell you not to look at sunnah?

Posts: 2417 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com