EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Colorism and Africa (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Colorism and Africa
ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru
Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by argyle104:

Now go do what you do best. Chase after every other ethnic groups's/nation's women but your own.

Agreed...

...but, b-but, but I like fair-skinned black women (and Latino women too) ... it's not my fault, it's just how I feel [Frown]

I think you're just salty because the LLYoungH [Big Grin]

Posts: 3423 | From: the jungle - when y'all stop playing games, call me. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Then why don't you get up off of your dead rump and post what you feel is missing?

In case you haven't noticed, I do post more than my fair share of topics on this forum. However, the ones that touch deep subjects such as spirituality get ignored (except of course I do get standard contributions from the likes of Djehuti & alTakruri).

And why are you so angry? Chill out.

Posts: 3423 | From: the jungle - when y'all stop playing games, call me. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
And its interesting that the three posters above that you're lackeying for are the very ones guilty of what you're on here whining about. You need to quit your selective cheerleading. Where pompoms much?

You're wrong here again. My comments were actually denouncing what they were doing. You do like jumping to conclusions don't you? You can't have much success in life with that attitude.
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Typical African bro.

[Big Grin] [Big Grin]
quote:
Originally posted by H*O*R*I*Z*O*N^*^H*O*R*U*S:
quote:

Now go do what you do best. Chase after every other ethnic groups's/nation's women but your own.

Agreed...

...but, b-but, but I like fair-skinned black women (and Latino women too) ... it's not my fault, it's just how I feel [Frown]

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Habari
Member # 14738

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Habari         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Typical African bro.
That Horus guy speaks for himself...his obsession with light skinned women is his own...many Africans don't think like him...everything is in the features...if you have an ugly face and you are light skinned...not many African men will look at you except Horus...
Posts: 461 | From: Kilimanjaro | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scv
Member # 14038

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for scv     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Habari:
quote:
Typical African bro.
That Horus guy speaks for himself...his obsession with light skinned women is his own...many Africans don't think like him...everything is in the features...if you have an ugly face and you are light skinned...not many African men will look at you except Horus...
Stupid ancient traditions
Posts: 1106 | From: Puerto Rico | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Habari
Member # 14738

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Habari         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Same thing if you are dark skinned and have an ugly face...not many people will look at you...the skin color is not a good indicator of beauty...
Posts: 461 | From: Kilimanjaro | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by xyyman:
Typical African bro.

Typical ignoramus of a comment

quote:
quote:
Typical African bro.
LOL

On the real though, I've been wondering about gargoyles identity for the longest, though, really, it doesn't matter ... he can pose as who ever he wants if he wants to be on here 25/8 ... 366/101/1001 ... patrolling comments - I wonder why he's attracted to this site in teh first place. [?]

Posts: 5555 | From: Tha 5th Dimension. | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Grumman
Member # 14051

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Grumman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Horizon Horus says:
''it's not my fault, it's just how I feel.

Now you know you don't like ugly women. With that in mind I respectfully request that you allow me to take these hags off your hands. I promise I won't let them out of the house so no one else can gaze upon this... this... well, homeliness. [Wink]

Posts: 2118 | From: midwest, USA | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 11484

Rate Member
^Dude, I hope you're not insinuating that I think DARK skinned black women (for example, the typical Nigerian woman) are not beautiful.That couldn't be any further from the truth. In fact I have only dated but a few women who are not of the DARKER black type.

However, my current preference (i.e. my gf) is of the fairer skinned type. It is what it is, it's just how I feel. They're all beautiful to me, I'd have more than one if I could - but women don't like to share these days [Wink] .

Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A MODEL EXAMPLE OF YOUNG HORUS' EXQUISITE TASTE IN THE DARKER SKINNED BLACK WOMAN
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Funny how human nature is. You have been wondering about the Bros identity. Should it matter? Even WE concious ones cannot take a man at his word but instead try to associate an "identity/look" to him to make a judgement.

remember when Africa I started that stupid thread about "downtown African" , so many of us came down on him for that.

Listen to what the bro has to say rather than to pin a lable on him

quote:
Originally posted by Alive-(What Box):
quote:
Typical African bro.

Typical ignoramus of a commentOn the real though, I've been wondering about gargoyles identity for the longest, though, really, it doesn't matter ... he can pose as who ever he wants if he wants to be on here 25/8 ... 366/101/1001 ... patrolling comments - I wonder why he's attracted to this site in teh first place. [?]

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Grumman
Member # 14051

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Grumman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Horus Horizon,
I'm not insinuating anything. That's why I put the smilie on the end for comedy; evidently unrecognized. I stuck with the video link that's all. My comments had nothing to do with lightskinned women as a separate unit from their darkerskinned cousins. As a matter of fact the lady on the left (out of the four in the picture) got it goin' on. If I thought you were suggesting something else I would have told you so; even then it would have been your business and no one else's. I don't get hung up on someone else's dating preferences. Ain't my thang.

''Dude, I hope you're not insinuating that I think DARK skinned black women (for example, the typical Nigerian woman) are not beautiful.That couldn't be any further from the truth. In fact I have only dated but a few women who are not of the DARKER black type.''

Posts: 2118 | From: midwest, USA | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Araweelo
Member # 14322

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Araweelo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by rasol:
quote:
Thats not true. Somalis in generally whether they are from central Somalia, ogadenia or northern Somalia they consider themself Somali and Black African.
Yes, we know this.

Yonis is just going thru a personal crisis.

No one thinks he speaks for Somalia, and besides, he will eventually come to his senses. [Smile]

Yeah.. I noticed, he is always attacking Southern Somalis.. He is weird but lets hope he will come to his sense [Wink] .
Posts: 75 | From: UK | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Araweelo
Member # 14322

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Araweelo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
As an Ogaden we are famous for being cagdheer(having long legs) and tall.
Ogaden is in Southern Ethiopia...Ogadeni are Elongated Africans....thus your long legs...but I need to see your face to make sure you look good...
Actually, Ogadenia is in Eastern Ethiopia. Its the Oromo region thats located in Southern Ethiopia.
Posts: 75 | From: UK | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No probs Grumman, sorry I got you confused with the insanely colour obsessed posters on this forum. Apparently it's a crime for a dark-skinned West African man to date a light-skinned Black woman [Confused]
Grumman
Member # 14051

Rate Member
When I posted this from above: ''As a matter of fact the lady on the left (out of the four in the picture) got it goin' on.'' I was thinking this picture was on this topic but I see it isn't. My bad.

P.S. Maybe my comedy could have been worded better.

Habari
Member # 14738

Rate Member
A big part of Ogaden is in Southern Ethiopia:
 -

Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Funny how human nature is. You have been wondering about the Bros identity. Should it matter? Even WE concious ones cannot take a man at his word but instead try to associate an "identity/look" to him to make a judgement.

remember when Africa I started that stupid thread about "downtown African" , so many of us came down on him for that.

Listen to what the bro has to say rather than to pin a lable on him

Most def.

Really, rasol could be an alian, Mystery Solver/Supercar/Ausarian a robotic bear, and alTakruri a double-agent (hint hint). ( [Big Grin] jokin [Wink] )

[Cool]

But seriously, I agree, and do take a man at his word for the very reason I'd hate for someone to be assumptive of me.

However, on the internet you have plenty trolls who pose as black Americans or Africans to stirr trouble with other kinds of Africans.

I generally accept what someone tells me about them (of course suspicion arises when they're pushin it) and might tell them something about me.

However, you know how lame 'yt's "black acting" game is - they're SO fake, and easy to spot it's not even funny.

Well argyle isn't leaving any obvious red allerts behind in his 'black' typing syntax.

Incase you're wondering: NO I don't set aside a second to ponder argyle's ethny. Why would i when for a second I started to just disregard his posts? (Because of him not his color [Smile] whatever that is ... or maybe better yet, because of his "true colors")

Posts: 5555 | From: Tha 5th Dimension. | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Alive-(What Box):

On the real though, I've been wondering about gargoyles identity for the longest, though, really, it doesn't matter ... he can pose as who ever he wants if he wants to be on here 25/8 ... 366/101/1001 ... patrolling comments - I wonder why he's attracted to this site in teh first place. [?]

I wonder about that myself. I think the only reason why gargoyle roams here is because of the Somali posters, since we all know the guy has issues with Somalis and even admitted he stalks them in their Somali forums! LOL
Posts: 26238 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 12 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[naive voice]^But he seems to hate AAs as well, and he's also made fun of arabs, filipinos and whites.

[communicating to Y Horus]

Hey YH, why do you think tweedle-dee and tweedle-dumn stop communicating to the forum as soon as they are directly addressed by,

and generally have a communication barrior with:

quote:
Originally posted by zzz/dead giveaway man (not the comment the person .. well, both [Big Grin] ):
Typical African bro.

[Big Grin] [Big Grin]
quote:
quote:

Agreed...

Originally pmed by tweedle dee & dumn:

"ABORT, abort!"

lol.

WE HAVE IDENTIFIED THE IMPOSTERS

I just had to add this. Now thread, sink back down to the abyss.

DevilNegrokiller_Wolofi
Member # 15898

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DevilNegrokiller_Wolofi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Yonis2:
 -

Nice map, very accurate.

LOL you only like it because it says Somalis are brown and not black [Big Grin]
Posts: 152 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DevilNegrokiller_Wolofi
Member # 15898

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DevilNegrokiller_Wolofi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
As an Ogaden we are famous for being cagdheer(having long legs) and tall.
Ogaden is in Southern Ethiopia...Ogadeni are Elongated Africans....thus your long legs...but I need to see your face to make sure you look good...
^^LOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!! WTF!!!
Posts: 152 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DevilNegrokiller_Wolofi
Member # 15898

Member Rated:
quote:
^Dude, I hope you're not insinuating that I think DARK skinned black women (for example, the typical Nigerian woman) are not beautiful.That couldn't be any further from the truth. In fact I have only dated but a few women who are not of the DARKER black type.

However, my current preference (i.e. my gf) is of the fairer skinned type. It is what it is, it's just how I feel. They're all beautiful to me, I'd have more than one if I could - but women don't like to share these days [Wink] .

Darker black type? Damn....
argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for argyle104     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Djehuti wrote:
quote:
This makes no sense. Non of those pictures are from Africa. Some are from Southwest Asia and the others are from Southeast Asia Some are from Southwest Asia and the others are from Southeast Asia, but is the point. Are you saying all those people are black??

This filthy bucket of excrement has exposed his racial beliefs yet again. People, this is what he posts on those other race loon forums he participates in.

Djehuti er um Ping Pong Pepe, why the **** are you bringing this depraved race ideology to this forum?

Posts: 3085 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com