EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » OT: Sudan president expected to face war crime charges (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: OT: Sudan president expected to face war crime charges
Yonis2
Member # 11348

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yonis2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Sundjata wrote:
You're mad because Somalia doesn't exist to the rest of the world. Their isolation

Oooh "isolation from the international community", nice to see that you are a member of the "international community", hope your self-esteem has improved since your membership.

quote:
Sundjata wrote:
The fact that Arabs weren't able to help you

"Arabs, Arabs, araabs, those mighty Arabs, almost as mighty as our own "Why-man"
You're just pathetic! eeuff.

Sundiata, i'm still waiting for you to post your pic since you obviously like commenting on other males picture, be a man and post your pic?

Untill then i'll assume you look like this.
 -

Posts: 1554 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akoben     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Funny, I always thought of him as this.

-

Posts: 4165 | From: jamaica | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sundjata
Member # 13096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sundjata     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by akoben08:
Oh come now, Captain America, you know the rules. If that is what you think I am saying, first you have to prove that I said they are "directly responsible" for the conflict in Darfur, then prove it is a "genocide". And please don't talk about other blacks not existing Mr Invisible Man you know the history of blacks in America. Youre just upset because your dream of blacks assimilating ("progress') into a country you love just fine has not materialised.

^^LOL @ Adolf Garvey trying to deny a genocide that's taking place on camera and is established by copious amounts of evidence from arms tracking, infiltration/internal intelligence, witness testimony, and the residual effects of the concentration camps. Anyways, according to you though, White Jews are responsible for all or most that ails Blacks, yet at the same time Blacks are stagnant with out personal responsibility. Assuming that this isn't a contradiction or dilemma, these would seem to support your Nazi agenda, which is to exterminate ALL Jews.

As far as "loving my country", it just seems apparent to me that my life (unlike yours) isn't consumed with hate, especially since I'm not oppressed. YOU may be confused, poor, and helpless, but I'm not. Hope that helps. [Smile]

Posts: 4021 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sundjata
Member # 13096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sundjata     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Yonis2:
quote:
Sundjata wrote:
You're mad because Somalia doesn't exist to the rest of the world. Their isolation

Oooh "isolation from the international community", nice to see that you are a member of the "international community", hope your self-esteem has improved since your membership.
Hmm? This is clearly a non-sequitur. Anyways, question:

What's Somalia's GDP like? Accordingly to CIA estimates, Oprah alone is worth more than your shitty azz country. [Smile]

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/print/so.html

quote:

quote:
Sundjata wrote:
The fact that Arabs weren't able to help you

"Arabs, Arabs, araabs, those mighty Arabs, almost as mighty as our own "Why-man"
You're just pathetic! eeuff.

Sundiata, i'm still waiting for you to post your pic since you obviously like commenting on other males picture, be a man and post your pic?

Untill then i'll assume you look like this.
 -

Assume as you wish, but the point is that I've saw your picture and you aren't too far off from Beetle Juice [the guy in the pic], when it comes to conventional looks. The only difference is your degenerate Arab profile. If I hadn't seen you, I'd assume you look like this:

-

Posts: 4021 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yonis2
Member # 11348

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yonis2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL, nice to see that you are posting pics of poor people from Baidoa where the famine happened in the early 90's so to try to get to me. Seems like i've ruffled your feathers real hard [Big Grin]

FYI Gosha and Rahanweyn (people of baidoa) don't even speak Somali but May-may, you just shot yourself on the foot, the Sab ethnicity are outside of the Samaal ethnicity.

Quite amusing that anyone would think they'll get to me through such a pic,

Don't make me lecture you on the reality of you're people in "the land of opportunity" [Roll Eyes] [Wink]

Posts: 1554 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sundjata
Member # 13096

quote:
LOL, nice to see that you are posting pics of poor people from Baidoa where the famine happened in the early 90's so to try to get to me. Seems like i've ruffled your feathers real hard [Big Grin]

Please, don't act like this isn't a COMMON occurrence among your kind. As if there isn't famine in Somalia every year.

-

I see why you up and ran to Sweden. Of course your first choice for you and your family was Saudi Arabia, but I guess you got tired of them calling you "abeed".

quote:
FYI Gosha and Rahanweyn (people of baidoa) don't even speak Somali but May-may, you just shot yourself on the foot, the Sab ethnicity are outside of the Samaal ethnicity.
LOL, look at this idiot trying to link starvation with language (notwithstanding that your assertion here is based on NOTHING but wishful thinking). Desperate. Anyway, if such is the case [sarcasm], then...

What language did this man speak?

-

What about him?

-

quote:
Quite amusing
Glad you find the torture and physical/mental agony of your people to be ammusing. [Roll Eyes]

quote:
Don't make me lecture you on the reality of you're people in "the land of opportunity" [Roll Eyes] [Wink]
Be my guest. At the same time, I must have you address why one AA (Oprah) is worth more than your entire country is, confirmed by your GDP.
Sundjata
Member # 13096

^^Apparent from the last fact, an African-American can actually BUY Somalia; Somalis can't even buy food.

--------------------
mr.writer.asa@gmail.com

Yonis2
Member # 11348

Member Rated:
quote:
Sundjata wrote:
Please, don't act like this isn't a COMMON occurrence among your kind. As if there isn't famine in Somalia every year.

What do you mean dont act? You think i need to prove anything to a monkey ass like you?

A major famine has happened only once and that was in the city of baidoa during the fightings in southern somalia in the early 1990's(they don't even speak somali), baidoa is a small city in southern somalia and was overhyped by the Bush regime for their invasion disguised as humanitarian help, they ended up killing more people than those who died of famine in the city of baidoa.
Anyways central and northern somalia have never experienced any famine, neither has 80% of southern somalia. I really don't give a **** about southern somalia, catastrophy always happends their.

Also those two people in your post are obviously sudanese nilo-saharans and not the population of baidoa.

Adoons like you have no decency as you've displayed above by mocking people in such condition, no wonder your ancestors were shiped like cargo, treated as cattle in the plantage for 400 years and you are still seen as half-monkeys in "your own" country. eeuff, disgusting.

Yonis2
Member # 11348

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Sundjata:
^^Apparent from the last fact, an African-American can actually BUY Somalia; Somalis can't even buy food.

The GDP of somalia is not known, no fiigures have been collected, it differs from region to region, but the country as a whole is poor yes, and a good reason for that.

Also don't talk about african americans as if they control their own country, they are just consumers living in a system outside their control, they just follow the flow. This is almost as redicoulas as when you triied to compare the whole of west africa historically to the small nomadic country of somalia. You really are pathetic.

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn! Sundiata pretty much roasted the fools here. Speaking which, Yonis, your true colors apparently showed judging by your several posts above. Tell me, are you calling Sundiata a "monkey ass" as an individual or because he is of an African with broader type features? I'm starting to agree with Sundi, that you obviously have that ridiculous 'Horner' superiority complex going on. Now this is not to insult your people but obviously West Africans especially Nigerians must have something going on as to be the major African group contributing alot to science and industry in the West. Obviously their languages nor the width of their noses have little to do with it.

And I don't care how often you protest to be called 'black'. I have no doubt your white friends in Sweden as with people everywhere else in the world views you as a black man at best and at worst a "monkey" or "n**ger" at worst which is exactly what some whites call your people around where I live. And yes African Americans despite their social and economic hinderances still manage to achieve alot. Oprah is just one example there are many others. And by the way the state where I live especially Atlanta has the wealthiest black people in the nation and probably world. So quite with the hating. [Embarrassed]

Posts: 26252 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yonis2
Member # 11348

Member Rated:
LOl, why should i care about what you or anyone in atlanta thinks? Who the hell are you to categorize me? You still haven't answered why you don't call yourself gook or yellow?
If i'm black then you are one yellow gook [Wink]

Also don't think that just because you are a filipino with an american passport that you suddenly know everything about everyone, "horner superiority" boo bo, just continue defending the opressed black man of america and their heritage and on the same token sling mud on the northern sudanese and everyone else that is currently considered "the bad guys" in your arrogant liberal circles.

I don't know what's worse, an arrogant liberal or an arrogant filipino "white" liberal wannabe?

Yonis2
Member # 11348

Member Rated:
quote:
Djehuti wrote:
And by the way the state where I live especially Atlanta has the wealthiest black people in the nation and probably world. So quite with the hating.

Nice, continue clapping them on the head as if they were small children that need a philipino immigrant as a spokes person, i personally would have felt offended if i lived in a country for 400 years and then suddenly comes a boat immigrant who tries to lift me up socially as if i was inherently incapable of doing so myself. [Roll Eyes]

Btw the two richest african derived men in the world are from Sudan and Ethiopia and not Atlanta or America.

akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akoben     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, Captain America, you're poking fun of starving people now? My god, I know Yonis is an a**hole but why make fun of that? You sick f****g American loving negro. Let me just go down the line quickly and come out of your stinking presence.

1) Genocide and civil are two different things. Learn about the conflict before posting from great sources IMDb (of all places) Mia Farrow!!

2) Never said "White Jews are responsible for all or most that ails Blacks" and we shouldnt take responsibility. You take straw man arguments to new heights you lazy as negro.

3) Please can you talk about a Nazi agenda when you like rest of the judeophiles in here don't know of the history?

Posts: 4165 | From: jamaica | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arwa
Member # 11172

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arwa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yesterday Zimbabwe today Sudan? [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 2198 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arwa
Member # 11172

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arwa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

Ten Reasons Why "Save Darfur" is a PR Scam to Justify the Next US Oil and Resource Wars in Africa BAR

7. The backers and founders of the "Save Darfur" movement are the well-connected and well-funded U.S. foreign policy elite.
According to a copyrighted Washington Post story this summer

quote:
"The "Save Darfur (Coalition) was created in 2005 by two groups concerned about genocide in the African country - the American Jewish World Service and the U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum...

"The coalition has a staff of 30 with expertise in policy and public relations. Its budget was about $15 million in the most recent fiscal year...

"Save Darfur will not say exactly how much it has spent on its ads, which this week have attempted to shame China, host of the 2008 Olympics, into easing its support for Sudan. But a coalition spokeswoman said the amount is in the millions of dollars."

Though the "Save Darfur" PR campaign employs viral marketing techniques, reaching out to college students, even to black bloggers, it is not a grassroots affair, as were the movement against apartheid and in support of African liberation movements in South Africa, Namibia, Angola and Mozambique a generation ago. Top heavy with evangelical Christians who preach the coming war for the end of the world, and with elements known for their uncritical support of Israeli rejectionism in the Middle East, the Save Darfur movement is clearly an establishment affair, a propaganda campaign that spends millions of dollars each month to manfacture consent for US military intervention in Africa under the cloak of stopping or preventing genocide.

And let's not forget the rebel Sudanese Liberation Movement (SLM) faction of Abd al-Wahid Nur opened an office in Israel---and he is not a welcommed fella among Darfurians.

Also remember that many observers are worry about that the whole region could escalate to wider conflict war-from Eritrea - Ethiopia - Somalia- Djibouti- Ogadan region in Ethiopia- South Sudan (a whole village was burned down few weeks ago in the border between North Sudan and South Sudan)- Uganda and Chad.

Posts: 2198 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sundjata:
White Jews are of course directly responsible for the genocide in Darfur. Hell, they're also responsible for conflict in the great Lakes region and slavery in Mauritania. I'd even go out on a limb and say that they are the reason that Akoben's skin is Black and lips are thick. They are the reason why he hates himself. The same is true of Yonis however, such is more attributable to his Arab role models. [Smile]

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Habari:
The posters above who try to the defend the "Arab" Sudanese have substantial Arab ancestry, so whatever they say I ignore...the goal of the Sudanese Arab regime is to destroy the African culture, they failed miserably in the South and they will in the West.....Arab culture can't destroy the African culture...not on the African soil...

The goal of the Sudanese Arab regime is to destroy the African culture???

No wonder the British still control the fertile lands of highland kenya, you kenyan bantus are extremely gullible you get easily impressed by glitter and flash that's why any kind of propaganda is so effective on you.

You're mad because Somalia doesn't exist to the rest of the world. Their isolation is likely at the root of most of your anger against Bantu-speakers, etc [though I'm not sure exactly what it is you hate more about them; their language or nose width]. The fact that Arabs weren't able to help you sustain the skills necessary to compete on a global or even continental scale [constantly being outperformed economically, if only moderately by your "Bantu" brethren]. Hence, you hate the very people who are better than you are by any social measure [logically and realistically, there's no way to spin away from that FACT]. Surely you fit right in with *many* Northern Sudanese. Given the means, you'd massacre all proud Africans in light of your extremist Arab bias and isolationist worldview, which is typical of brain washed weirdo Africans who worship Arabs that don't even respect them [ala, their reference to YOU as "abeed"].
^lol [Big Grin]

Come to think of it, I'm now remembering Yonis's hateful past Bantu and AA rants I had forgotten. What goes around comes around. Sundjata's post was abit more leaniant than what the scum's past posts call for, but hey, they're actually more enjoyable than all the scumbag actually diserves, which is to be ignored (what I now do).

I'm curious though:

quote:

To protect it's resources from being exploited by western interests. They have been pissed off on sudan since china got the rights to excavate the oil during the 90's.

You surely don't think that western corporate media gives a sh*t about darfurians, or do you?

Chechnya is in a much worse situation than sudan, the russians slaughter them every day like cattles, how come we never hear about the humnitarian disaster from that place?
Sudans situation is so overhyped that it's become a joke.

Nope. Anyone else notice Yonis is so quik and ready to PMS over South African behavior toward Somali immigrants like a little ..... yet you never see it condemn Arab anti-African sentiment, nor corrupt government actions in Sudan on Sudanies in their own country which is on African soil.

quote:
fact is DJ does generalise "'Arab' Sudanese are psychopaths who deny their black African identity". [...] The only one twisting/justifying obvious double standards is you.

Nice edit of the post I was responding to, but let me state here and now that I'm not justifying (or attempting to twist) sh1t. The only one trying to twist anything is you, with your false allegations of double-standards (notwithstanding the true allegation of North Sudan generalizing by one poster).

I'm actually un-twisting.

I do see the repitition of 'psycho Arab anti-black African' as harmful, as it could actually stirr anti black resentment where little exists. Every inch of Northern Sudan doesn't share a mindset, every Arab Sudanese isn't AMR1, every African doesn't need to consider themself black (just as every Asian ... [Wink] ), and AMR1 isn't so vile anymore, all that now remains of his condition is a victom of anti-black anti-African cultural ideology.

Yes, Southern Sudanese victoms have been raped, and some of those raped by the psychofucks, young boys.

But many North African youth (maybe not in Egypt from the little I hear about there) seem to identify with Black Americans .. or maybe at least hip-hop culture (those in Westernized areas) (then again, this is based on my little experience and even East Asian and heck Euro youth have adopted hip hop culture).

The resentment of AAs and other things black seems to come from those individuals heavily into history who have been taught to see their history and themselves as non-African (and hence paranoid reaction and accusation of 'history theft' when AAs clame something was black African).

Posts: 5555 | From: Tha 5th Dimension. | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Habari
Member # 14738

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Habari         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Sudan head accused of war crimes
Omar al-Bashir

Sudan says an indictment of Mr Bashir would harm any prospects of peace

Sudan's president has been accused of genocide, crimes against humanity and war crimes in Darfur by the prosecutor of the International Criminal Court.

Luis Moreno-Ocampo told judges at The Hague that Omar al-Bashir bore criminal responsibility for alleged atrocities committed over the past five years.

The three-judge panel must now decide whether there are reasonable grounds for an arrest warrant to be issued.

Sudan's foreign ministry said it did not recognise the ICC or its decisions.

"This document is certainly politically motivated," Deputy Foreign Minister al-Samani al-Wasila told BBC Arabic TV.

Accusing Mr Moreno-Ocampo of taking sides, the official recalled that he had previously likened Sudan to a Nazi state.

ACCUSATIONS AGAINST BASHIR
Genocide:
Killing members of the Fur, Masalit and Zaghawa ethnic groups
Causing these groups serious bodily or mental harm
Inflicting conditions of life calculated to bring about these groups' physical destruction
Crimes against humanity:
Murder
Extermination
Forcible transfer
Rape
Torture
War crimes:
Attacks on civilians in Darfur
Pillaging towns and villages

Bashir move bold but problematic
Noose tightens around Bashir
China's secret war in Sudan

"We shall adopt all measures necessary to ensure the security of our country and people, the head of the state and Sudan's sovereignty," he added.

Sudan has refused to hand over two suspects who Mr Moreno-Ocampo charged last year, Humanitarian Affairs Minister Ahmad Harun and militia leader Ali Kushayb.

It has also labelled Mr Moreno-Ocampo a criminal, and warned that any indictment could stall peace talks and cause mayhem in Sudan.

UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon said he expected Sudan to "ensure the safety and security of all United Nations personnel and property" there despite the allegations.

The White House urged all parties in Sudan to "remain calm", saying it would "monitor the situation" in The Hague.

US National Security Council spokesman Gordon Johndroe stressed that the US was not part of the ICC.

UK Prime Minister Gordon Brown urged Khartoum to co-operate with the ICC.

Luis Moreno-Ocampo on the accusations

There was no immediate formal reaction from Russia or from China, which is Sudan's biggest arms supplier.

Some 300,000 people have died as a result of the conflict in Darfur since 2003 while more than two million people have fled their homes, the UN estimates.

Sudan's government denies mobilising Arab Janjaweed militias to attack black African civilians in Darfur since rebels took up arms in 2003.

'Absolute control'

Mr Moreno-Ocampo's report found "reasonable grounds" for believing Mr Bashir bore criminal responsibility on 10 counts of genocide, crimes against humanity and war crimes.

He had allegedly "masterminded and implemented a plan to destroy in substantial part the Fur, Masalit and Zaghawa groups, on account of their ethnicity" after they rebelled.

READ A SUMMARY OF THE CASE
The situation in Darfur, Sudan [237.92KB]
Most computers will open this document automatically, but you may need Adobe Reader
Download the reader here

Profile: Sudan's Omar al-Bashir
Q&A: Sudan's Darfur conflict

"His motives were largely political," Mr Moreno-Ocampo said.

"His alibi was a 'counterinsurgency'. His intent was genocide."

Pro-government militias allegedly followed Mr Bashir's orders to attack and destroy villages from the three groups, pursuing survivors into the desert.

Those who reached camps for displaced people faced further violence, Mr Moreno-Ocampo alleged:

"In the camps Bashir's forces kill the men and rape the women. I don't have the luxury to look away. I have evidence."

Mr Moreno-Ocampo accused the Sudanese president of using his "absolute control" of the state apparatus to conceal the truth and protect his subordinates "in order to secure their willingness to commit genocide".

HAVE YOUR SAY

I strongly support the ICC's move, I do not want to see people dying anymore.

Job, Sudan
Send us your comments

The UN has already raised the security alert level for its staff in Darfur. The joint United Nations-African Union Mission in Darfur (Unamid), which has 9,000 troops, has been struggling to contain the violence.

The ICC was set up in 2002 as the world's first permanent war crimes court.

Other international courts have previously indicted Serbia's President Slobodan Milosevic and President Charles Taylor of Liberia.

Posts: 461 | From: Kilimanjaro | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

LOl, why should i care about what you or anyone in atlanta thinks? Who the hell are you to categorize me? You still haven't answered why you don't call yourself gook or yellow?
If i'm black then you are one yellow gook [Wink]

Such idiotic questions. "Gook" is a racist slur or epithet. Why would I consider myself a negative epithet. As for "yellow" that is reserved for lighter skin Asians which I'm not, and even light skinned Asians don't usually call themselves 'yellow' because of how silly sounding it is and because of past racist connotations attached to the word...

Speaking of which, the label 'black' also had negative connotations but blacks here in America and the diaspora were able to rid it of such and reclaim it for the positive value it once had. So the question is why do YOU take offense by the word 'black'?

quote:
Also don't think that just because you are a filipino with an american passport that you suddenly know everything about everyone, "horner superiority" boo bo, just continue defending the opressed black man of america and their heritage and on the same token sling mud on the northern sudanese and everyone else that is currently considered "the bad guys" in your arrogant liberal circles.
You are mistaken. I am an American citizen born in America you dilweed. You are just mad because I called you out on your ridiculous prejudice. You may want to seperate yourself from 'Bantus' and other blacks with similar features but I doubt your white Swedish friends care to differentiate and especially not Americans and other whites who went to Somalia!

quote:
I don't know what's worse, an arrogant liberal or an arrogant filipino "white" liberal wannabe?
LMAO Don't insult me! I am NOT a liberal. That's what YOU and your Swedish friends are.
quote:
Nice, continue clapping them on the head as if they were small children that need a philipino immigrant as a spokes person, i personally would have felt offended if i lived in a country for 400 years and then suddenly comes a boat immigrant who tries to lift me up socially as if i was inherently incapable of doing so myself. [Roll Eyes]
LOL What makes you think I serve as a "spokeman" for African Americans let alone try to "lift" them up?!! LOL Apparently you missed my whole point that AAs are doing quite fine and don't need anyone to help them. Too bad I can't say the same for say Somalis. And again I was born in this country, you are the last person to be talking about getting off a boat. I bet you were one of those Somali refugees getting off those tugboats into Italy huh? Perhaps the Italians didn't take too kindly to you and your people which is why you then took a bus to Sweden (?)

quote:
Btw the two richest african derived men in the world are from Sudan and Ethiopia and not Atlanta or America.
Correction the two richest people of African descent in the world is Oprah Winfrey who was number 1 for several years but is now 2nd to Aliko Dangote-- a NIGERIAN!

Stop with the East African supremacy crap.

Perhaps you need to quit taking that Swedish extasy or quit chewing that khat, either one!

Posts: 26252 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yonis2
Member # 11348

Member Rated:
quote:
Djehuti wrote:
Such idiotic questions. "Gook" is a racist slur or epithet. Why would I consider myself a negative epithet. As for "yellow" that is reserved for lighter skin Asians which I'm not, and even light skinned Asians don't usually call themselves 'yellow' because of how silly sounding it is and because of past racist connotations attached to the word...

Speaking of which, the label 'black' also had negative connotations but blacks here in America and the diaspora were able to rid it of such and reclaim it for the positive value it once had. So the question is why do YOU take offense by the word 'black'?

So you "chose" not to call yourself "yellow" because you are darker skinned than asians of the north, but who is yellow in reality or "black" or "white"? Aren't these just symbolic terms? Seems to me that you think you are above these type of classifications but you obviously don't hesitate telling others what they should call themselves. Do you even sense your arrogance, or you assume everyone has ghetto mentality?

quote:
You are mistaken. I am an American citizen born in America you dilweed. You are just mad because I called you out on your ridiculous prejudice. You may want to seperate yourself from 'Bantus' and other blacks with similar features but I doubt your white Swedish friends care to differentiate and especially not Americans and other whites who went to Somalia
Swedes and Americans don't define me, that's one of the many things that seperates me from abused and victim negroes like Sundiata. I don't adjust myself according to swedes or americans opinion.

quote:
Correction the two richest people of African descent in the world is Oprah Winfrey who was number 1 for several years but is now 2nd to Aliko Dangote-- a NIGERIAN!

Stop with the East African supremacy crap.

Perhaps you need to quit taking that Swedish extasy or quit chewing that khat, either one!

Incorrect, i know Oprah is suppose to be the greatest achievers out of all african-americans who live in the worlds riichest country, but no need to strech it.
I think the two individuals from ethiopia and Sudan i mentioned are both 6 times and 9 times more wealthy.

Just Google Mo ibrahim (sudanese) who's Net worth is 5$ billion and Mohammed al amoudi(Ethiopian/yemeni) Net worth $9 billion. Oprah net worth is what? $1 billion.
And she's like one out of 40 million AA's, who also live in the richest country in the world. [Roll Eyes]

Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally sobbed by akoben08:

In laying this charge of self hating black Arabs while simultaneously defending white Jews wherever they acan, they (rasolowitz)are the real projectors.

First, you're feelings are so hurt that someone [rasol] might have been referring to you when using the term 'new breed puppy poster' that you followed them around bleeding from thread to thread, then you call them Jewish.

Fitting, and interesting, that the one who intimidates you gets called Jew.

quote:
Originally posted by rasol:

^ Your rabid anti-semiticism accomplishes nothing other than to render you silly and impotent.

And since I'm not Jewish, it doesn't accomplish the intended goal of baiting or irritating.

It reads as: "You're a desparate bigot, who emotes hate as a substitute for and inability to think".

You see phantom Jews everywhere and behind everything, don't you?

Boo!!! A jew!!!! So run away, you silly child.

lol.

quote:
quote:
Indeed, *Black* as and ethnonym is of African origin......
http://www.geocities.com/wally_mo/Kemet.html

Too bad you can't cut and paste supporting re the label Semitic and white Jews
quote:
^ Not caring, why would we do that? Clearly you don't want to face the fact, that no one cares about your anti-semitic hate-obsessions but you.

Your hate-rants against white Jews, just makes you appear to be a coward.

You while away your days whining to Blacks about how much you hate the white Jew, getting little more than a bored eyeroll by way of response, since your hate is so transparently fake. [empty, pointless, bitter, meaningless, useless]

Do you deny this?

Then tell us, what do you do when see the hated 'white Jew'?

You don't do anything. You don't say anything. You cower in fear like a loser, saving up your hate, and then venting it on Egyptsearch amongst Blacks [mostly] who don't care.

Do you have *any idea* of what a looooossssser you are?

So basically, going by this example, if I were to call you and eight other people jews, and acuse you all of running puppet accounts, and ranted about Jews in 95%+ about Jews on the forum in threads where they are not even the subject, and you called me a crazy Xenophobe on the count that you aren't even Jewish than I .. get to call you .. Jewish?

Then again, you'd never call me a bigot for calling you a medalling Jew .. you'd attempt comraderie.

Posts: 5555 | From: Tha 5th Dimension. | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
Look, if my accusations are "false" simply show where you or rasolowitz called Dj "anti-Semitic", "anti-Muslim" or a bigot for what he said? If not shut, the f*** up.

quote:
So basically, going by this example, if I were to call you and eight other people jews, and acuse you all of running puppet accounts, and you called me a crazy Xenophobe on the count that you aren't Jewish than I .. get to call you .. racist?

WTF?!?!?!? You make no god damn sense as usual.
Yonis2
Member # 11348

Member Rated:
quote:
He never makes any sense, ever. That's why i ignore his posts, he sounds like a homeless butler mumbling to himself at a dark alley corner.
akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
Captain Sundiata, you want blacks to assimilate into a nation you love just fine, yet this is how they see you.
My god, if this is the case in "post racist", multi-cultural America, how will your assimilationist dream come true?

Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
akoben distorts, as usual, and Beetle Juice Bonds predictably parading behind something he perceives to be an insult to me .. [Big Grin] I'm flattered, how weak .. and I was actually beginning to read his posts again.

quote:
quote:

You artful dodging judeophile

The only dodging here is the dodging you do, when you see "white jews" everywhere and then run away.

Then you cry about it on Egyptsearch, like a little.....

Keep running, pitiful loser.

It's not like you will ever stand up for anything, or accomplish anything in your miserable wasted life... But that's ok, you can blame the big mean scary 'white jew' for that too.

It's the Jew. Booo hoooo. [Big Grin]

LOL [Big Grin]
akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
My god, you dig up old judeophile rasolowitz post to bring up "artful dodging" yet you fail to do this, "show where you or rasolowitz called Dj "anti-Semitic", "anti-Muslim" or a bigot for what he said? If not shut, the f*** up."

[Eek!]

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ Pray tell where have I said ANYTHING anti-Semitic or anti-Muslim??!

Are you referring to the fact that psycho northern Sudanese are killing their non-Arabized brother and sisters??! It's true, but how is this anti-semitic or anti-Muslim??

If you think this you are definitely as psycho as the northern pseudo-Arabs of Sudan!

Rasol is a black South African, yet you keep calling him a yiddish, white Jewish name. Why is that?

Is it because he exposed you for the idiot you are?? No offense but it doesn't take a white Jew to do that. [Roll Eyes]

Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Correction: ^The Sudanese government.

I thought you used to make the distinction between Arab and Arab-ized.

You still make this distinction right?

Yonis2
Member # 11348

Member Rated:
quote:
Djehutii wrote:
If you think this you are definitely as psycho as the northern pseudo-Arabs of Sudan!

What makes northern sudanese pseudo-arabs??
Northern sudanese have arabic as their main language, which would make them arabs? Or maybe you don't like that african people speak arabic? Are lybians, Tunisians and Algerians also pseudo-arabs? What about you are you pseudo-american?

akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Djehuti:
^ Pray tell where have I said ANYTHING anti-Semitic or anti-Muslim??!

Are you referring to the fact that psycho northern Sudanese are killing their non-Arabized brother and sisters??! It's true, but how is this anti-semitic or anti-Muslim??

Rasol is a black South African, yet you keep calling him a yiddish, white Jewish name. Why is that?

Is it because he exposed you for the idiot you are?? No offense but it doesn't take a white Jew to do that. [Roll Eyes]

Look here boy, I don't use those emotive words that mean nothing expect an obvious inability to look at the facts (or lack thereof) of what posters say. I will say however you have an obvious bias towards white Jews since you will gleefully brand black Arabs as psychos while any criticism of Jews draws sharp rebuke from you, and rasolowitz. And my calling him out for the judeophile that he is goes back to here, jumping into a deabte to save Jews. So please, the only idiot exposed was him.
Wolofi
Member # 14892

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wolofi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
He never makes any sense, ever. That's why i ignore his posts, he sounds like a homeless butler mumbling to himself at a dark alley corner.
LOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!! [Big Grin]
Posts: 343 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for argyle104     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Posts: 3085 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
America has no problem with a court, it doesn't even recognise, charging an African head of state. Yet with all the obvious double standards and intrigue, slave negro agents will continue to talk about "genocide" and "Arabization" as the cause of this current conflict.

"The United States is also reluctant to take steps that lend legitimacy to the ICC, whose jurisdiction it has questioned. State Department spokesman Sean McCormack said Monday that recognition of atrocities in Darfur was "a positive thing" but he stressed the U.S. was "not part of the ICC," AP reported. The Bush administration refused to join the ICC due to fears that American servicemen overseas could face politically motivated prosecutions." [CNN]

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Alive-(What Box):

Correction: ^The Sudanese government.

I thought you used to make the distinction between Arab and Arab-ized.

You still make this distinction right?

Of course! But in the case of Sudan, the Arabized Africans are the psychotic Arab-wannabe pseudo-Arabs.

Even our resident Jew-hating presumably 'Arab' troll hates the fact that murder and mayhem being committed in Sudan agains fellow Muslims are not being done by any white Jews but by black Africans who think they are Arabs due to brainwashed Arabism.

He then has the nerve to call me anti-Semitic or anti-Arab! How?! LOL

akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
Catherine, the only reason you talk about "Arab wannabes", "brainwashed Arabism", "psychos" etc etc, is to hide the fact that you have no clue as to the reasons for the present conflict. In your ignorance you spew emotionalism and American NGO rhetoric/propaganda.

But please Catherine, Mike is still waiting for you to answer him, and while you're at it show where I call you anti-Semitic.

Habari
Member # 14738

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Habari         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Catherine? Akobe, Are you confused sexually? Next you are going to accuse me of defaming the Arabs...
Posts: 461 | From: Kilimanjaro | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com