EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » We, the Black Jews: Witness to the 'White Jewish Race' Myth (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: We, the Black Jews: Witness to the 'White Jewish Race' Myth
alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for alTakruri   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A prayer Israelites and Jews have said as a collectivity
at least 2,000,000 times since the destruction of Judea
by the Romans.

quote:

... set up the banner to gather our exiles, and
bring us together from the four corners of the
earth soon unto our own land. Blessed are You,
Lord who will gather in the dispersed of your people Israel.

. . . .

Build up Zion speedily in our days for all time.

from the 10th and 14th blessings of the `Amiydah as in
David de Sola Pool

Book of Prayer:
according to the custom of the Spanish&Portuguese Jews

Secular Zionism is indeed nationalist and has a religious base.

Again
the prayer is nearly 2000 years old and every
community of Israelites and Jews from Morocco
to Manipur has said it three times a day over
that entire span of time. Zionism has been a
part of Hokmath Yisrael for 19 centuries.

Amazing how Rome erected a monument for a deed
it didn't accomplish

-
http://www.italian-architecture.info/ROME/RO-003.htm

Isn't it something how even the Rastafari have Zionism?
http://www.last.fm/music/Cymande/_/Zion+I
They're chanting "aliyah, home Zion I."

And that's all the undeserved attention you get from me this week.

Posts: 8014 | From: the Tekrur in the Western Sahel | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by alTakruri:
A prayer Israelites and Jews have said as a collectivity
at least 2,000,000 times since the destruction of Judea
by the Romans.

quote:

... set up the banner to gather our exiles, and
bring us together from the four corners of the
earth soon unto our own land. Blessed are You,
Lord who will gather in the dispersed of your people Israel.

. . . .

Build up Zion speedily in our days for all time.

from the 10th and 14th blessings of the `Amiydah as in
David de Sola Pool

Book of Prayer:
according to the custom of the Spanish&Portuguese Jews

Secular Zionism is indeed nationalist and has a religious base.
Of course, my point exactly. And to Eva Braun's discomfort. [Wink]

quote:
Originally posted by Nay-Sayer:

I believe that calling the Ancient Israelite confederation a "nation-state" is a bit of a stretch. Hell, that may even apply to the modern Jewish nation-state.

How is that a stretch when the confederation was further solidified under a central government and monarchy?? How is it a stretch for modern Israel??! Do you even know what a nation state is??

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Djehuti:

One significant piece of evidence is the first of the Ten Commandments which states 'thou shall have no other gods before me' instead of no other gods except me. Which shows the ancient Israelites were originally henotheistic meaning they acknowledged the existence of other gods but worshipped only their own.

How is that evidence of "true monotheism"?
That was my point! The ancient Israelites were not true monotheists at first, but gradually became so.
Posts: 26286 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm gonna ignore Eva's angry rants for now, since it is apparent my last response whooped his sorry degenerate nazi butt so to speak.

But Takruri is right that he deserves no further attention, but in the mean time I hope someone can get the title book of this thread so this thread can move along more.

Posts: 26286 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akoben     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I'm gonna ignore Eva's angry rants for now, since it is apparent my last response whooped his sorry degenerate nazi butt so to speak.
LOL Poor ole delusional Mary.

quote:
Again
the prayer is nearly 2000 years old and every
community of Israelites and Jews from Morocco
to Manipur has said it three times a day over
that entire span of time. Zionism has been a
part of Hokmath Yisrael for 19 centuries.
Amazing how Rome erected a monument for a deed
it didn't accomplish

Oh my god! As proof of the historicity of the exile story you post hoary Jew ramblings about bringing people in from the four corners of the earth – newsflash jewboy the earth is round! LOL – and a Roman commemoration of the capture of Jerusalem which no one denied! This reminds me of Egyptian depictions of captured Asiatic enemies interpreted as "proof" of Hebrew enslavement. Like I said, when it comes to your Jewness all science and reason gets thrown out the window.

Now you throw in - as a bonus – chants from a religious offshoot of Judaism that began in the 1930s as "proof" that the Zionism that created the Apartheid state today is a religious movement?!! ROFL Well lets drop all rules of scientific verification, shall we, and just read old scriptures. LOLOLOL No wonder you have to run each time your pro-jewness is put to the test you pseudo-scholar.

What you are confusing is the age old Jewish desire of a return to "Zion" with Hertzl's secular colonial project. As I recall, initially religious Zionism did not buy into Hertzl's scheme since he was 1) a Marxist atheist and 2) they saw the party as begining after - or shortly before or whatever - the return of the party boy, the "messiah". There are still religious Jews who see Israel as an abomination of sorts.

Again, this is not the same as Hertzl's imperialist project that was carried out with secular Jewish money (bankers, financiers) and carried with genocidal itentions/proportions against the Palestinians/natives (reminiscent of Boers in South Africa and whites in America) as documented by likes of Prof. Pappe et al.

quote:
That was my point! The ancient Israelites were not true monotheists at first, but gradually became so.
Mary doing what she does best! LOL Notice how our artful dodging Mary the flying nun still has not answered the questioned posed by Nay-Sayer?! HAHAHAHHAHA Jesus Christ dude grow some balls and own up your BS for once!
Posts: 4165 | From: jamaica | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
^ Sorry Eva, but all questions were answered while you still squirm and writhe in denial. And everybody reading this thread knows that but YOU.
AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)
Member # 15400

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^^ DJ, akoben possibly =argyle.
Posts: 6572 | From: N.Y.C....Capital of the World | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ I don't think so. Not only are their writing styles different but so too are their M.O.s

Argyle just nitpicks anything a poster says that he thinks is some sort of transgression and criticizes him for it; whereas Akobago just rants on about Jews like Mel Gibson's daddy and pretends to be an Africanist scholar only citing Afrocentric works that he thinks somehow discredits Jewish religion or culture.

Both obviously have psychological issues and both seem to have intimate relations with each other as well as the she-male Bettyboo and the retard Xyzman, as shown in here.

AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)
Member # 15400

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Both obviously have psychological issues and both seem to have intimate relations with each other as well as the she-male Bettyboo and the retard Xyzman, as shown in here.
^^^Yes yes, if they're not the same, they're obviously part of the same team. "The culprits". Their styles are similar but to a certain degree they differ.
Posts: 6572 | From: N.Y.C....Capital of the World | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
^ LOL Well you kind of expect that from a group of people who are friends or closer. [Big Grin]

The problem is that without any moderators this forum is left to deal with the disease that they are.

JujuMan
Member # 6729

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for JujuMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ Actually though this forum's traffic has dipped year on year by about 22.1% (mainly because y'all vets got fed up with the forum around this time last year) - due to the recent extensive activity of the apres-scee gang [Big Grin] and the subsequent beatings they recieved, compete.com reckons egyptsearch.com's traffic has gone up by a good 76.5% in the past one month!

See stats here: http://siteanalytics.compete.com/egyptsearch.com/?metric=uv

Posts: 1819 | From: odesco baba | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akoben     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LMAO @ the losers projecting their defeat unto others. I'm sorry but Mary, you can dodge your responsibilities re James' book and Egyptian origins of Hebrew concepts all you want, but Nay-Sayer will come back and press you to answer his question you clearly ran from. Monotheism and the Hebrews – when did they "gradually became so"? During Moses time, or after, when? So save your projecting and get busy or just admit you didn't know what the f**k you were talking about.

I suspect, however, that if he's not tired of chasing you, it will end up with you equating Nay-sayer with other posters in order to deflect attention from your beat down yet again. LOL

Posts: 4165 | From: jamaica | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JujuMan
Member # 6729

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for JujuMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Interestingly enough Jewish lore claims Brahmins are
descended from Abraham's sons of the concubine(s)
whom he, laden with gifts but not inheritances, sent
eastward to the east countries.

Very interesting indeed.

quote:

Brahmins feature extensively in Buddhist canonical texts i.e. the Tripitaka, and are found among the chief disciples of the Buddha. The Brahmana Varga (section on Brahmins) contained in the Dhammapada lists down the Buddha's views on Brahmins[29]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brahmin#Brahmins_in_Buddhism

Might there be a direct relationship between Buddhism/Hinduism and Judaism?
Does the concept of Brahman fit into Judaism?

Posts: 1819 | From: odesco baba | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What is this Apres-scee gang? BTW. Who got the beating? You call a one-liner a beating.

Knowledge who is confused. DJ the parrot who doesn't have ONE original idea. And Rasol the LIAR. You call THAT a beat down. [Confused]

Again jackasses. INTERPRET the data correctly. Sure it not newbies looking for info rather than sadistic voyeurs. What proof do you have that it is the Whites New to Europe thread that is generating that traffic.

Looking closer. It is telling you two know nothing about analysis. Look at keywords used-- black egyptians-- - NOW TELL ME WHO THESE PEOPLE ARE. This DJ is such a dumby.

[Big Grin] [Big Grin]
quote:
Originally posted by Lord Sauron:
^ Actually though this forum's traffic has dipped year on year by about 22.1% (mainly because y'all vets got fed up with the forum around this time last year) - due to the recent extensive activity of the apres-scee gang [Big Grin] and the subsequent beatings they recieved, compete.com reckons egyptsearch.com's traffic has gone up by a good 76.5% in the past one month!

See stats here: http://siteanalytics.compete.com/egyptsearch.com/?metric=uv

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
deleted
Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Are you East Indian. What's with this new age Nirvana stuff you seem to keep pushing. Or one of those cousins who like this new age stuff.

quote:
quote:
Interestingly enough Jewish lore claims Brahmins are
descended from Abraham's sons of the concubine(s)
whom he, laden with gifts but not inheritances, sent
eastward to the east countries.

Very interesting indeed.

quote:

Brahmins feature extensively in Buddhist canonical texts i.e. the Tripitaka, and are found among the chief disciples of the Buddha. The Brahmana Varga (section on Brahmins) contained in the Dhammapada lists down the Buddha's views on Brahmins[29]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brahmin#Brahmins_in_Buddhism

Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Knowledgeiskey718:
quote:
^^^Yes yes, if they're not the same, they're obviously part of the same team. "The culprits". Their styles are similar but to a certain degree they differ.
Both do seem to have the same predetermined but misguided belief about what we (people interested in Africa, real Africanists, and folks who accept the fact that Kemet was African) are.

In my thread ["Black Skin Defined"] when he just started posting one of the apres-scee was caught off guard by the fact that Supercar was opposed to his historical [and racist] revisionism.

The faux-afrocentrist gang member responeded in a manner that reveals what he really thinks: he pre-supposes that "afrocentrism" - or a so-called afrocentric view of Egypt as held here - IS [racist africanist] revisionist history and therefore that Supercar et al would listen with open ears to his revisionism as far as the Jewish holocaust goes.

Argyle seems to think the same thing (that we're simple and deluded). His rather simplistic function is thus: A.) Define what he thinks to be an all-important cornerstone (or un-brakeable rule) of [what he likes to think of as] our particular brand of Afrocentrism. B.) Lash out at anyone who "hypocritically deviates" just as [he thinks] we have 'lashed out' at others for doing so in the past..

2 Examples:

1.) I'm sure he's noticed that we scrutinize when ever people try to divide Africans with no legitame (genetic, historical, etc) basis. He now lashes out at anyone who mentions perfectly valid geographic regions of Africa (Northern, Southern, Eastern, etc). Any of us who has been posting for a while could easily embarass him but no one cares enough.

2.) Whenever we've put a geneticist's comment or something similar to scrutiny and later quoted from a work that has that same geneticists name on it he calls us hypocrites.

Though he has deviated in recent posts and now also spews more flameout tantrums (in light of his expose).

This shows you they clearly aren't paying attention to the geneticists' work but instead just expect us to show an imagined simplistic 'afrocentric' behavior like forever being opposed to a geneticist simply because someone disagreed with a thing the scientist said (or a study s/he was associated with ... regardless of the fact that we cite evidence from other scientific works, rebuttals, etc).

This is actually what lame internet armchair idiots do, and so things like these are likely just projection on their part. Take idiot arguments like: "Keita is a black Afrocentrist and therefore is biased" for example. (notwithstanding the fact his samples in works we cite are gathered by and reviewed by peers who happen to be white, or that many other geneticists historically were white)

They don't know that we aren't so simplistic and misguided. They don't know that we know science is about thinking, not just acceptance (or allegences).

--------------------
http://iheartguts.com/shop/bmz_cache/7/72e040818e71f04c59d362025adcc5cc.image.300x261.jpg http://www.nastynets.net/www.mousesafari.com/lohan-facial.gif

Posts: 5555 | From: Tha 5th Dimension. | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JujuMan
Member # 6729

Member Rated:
So what is the LOGIC behind the practice of polygamy? Is it just the reality that it is [potentially] a more pleasant state of affairs?

Is there a metaphysical explanation for it?

Is it compliant with nature's implicit regulations?

quote:
"THE SACRED AND MOST HOLY TORAH SANCTIONS POLYGAMY"

When we read about the HEBREW PROPHETS and SAGES of the past in any section of the most
SACRED TORAH [Hebrew Bible, Five Books Of Moses, Pentateuch, and even Old Testament] we
find that they were married to many wives, thereby maintaining POLYGAMOUS UNIONS. Abraham,
Isaac, Jacob, Joseph, Moses and other biblical personalities had many wives. Of course the
master of this practice [according to the same source], was KING SOLOMON of Israel. He had at
least "...ONE THOUSAND WIVES AND CONCUBINES...." This is shown in the religious book
of our past history. And that was done by the man Hebrew and Christian, equally moslem, Re-
ligious History claimed to have been "...THE WISEST KING THAT EVER LIVED..." But if
he was "...THE WISEST KING THAT EVER LIVED...," then we can understand the reason why
the Falasha, Yemenite and Cochin Jews maintain the biblical practive of POLYGAMY; for it is
the conduct of "WISE MEN" - according to the MOST SACRED SCRIPTURES of biblical history...

from "We, the Black Jews: Witness to the 'White Jewish Race' Myth, Volumes I & II " --page 207. .
http://www.amazon.com/We-Black-Jews-Witness-Volumes/dp/0933121407/ref=si3_rdr_bb_product

akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
quote:
The faux-afrocentrist gang member responeded in a manner that reveals what he really thinks: he pre-supposes that "afrocentrism" - or a so-called afrocentric view of Egypt as held here - IS [racist africanist] revisionist history and therefore that Supercar et al would listen with open ears to his revisionism as far as the Jewish holocaust goes.
I knew you liked sucking the dicks of those you admire on ES but this is a new low for you. Please explain how posting a quote on historical revisionism in general by Prof. Martin translates into me "pre-supposing" that the Africanist view of history is "racist"? If it is that you presuppose holocaust revisionism to be "racist" without refuting the scholarship itself - just as Eurocentrics presuppose Afrocentrism/Africanist revisionism to be racist without being able to refute it, then just say so. But until you can refute them just continue to suck Ausarianstein's dick and don't "presuppose" what are my views re Africanist history, young man.

Show respect for your elders. While you were busy playing dolly house with little tina and trying to finger f**k her I was defending Dr. Ben et al. So have some manners, boy. LOL

Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What's all this about dicks? Maybe you truly are indeed a hand puppet of the same dude who posts as argay. Just so you know, I'm not sorry to say - I don't roll that way. There are probably homo-, tranny-, and *ick obsessed forums you could go to for that indulgement.

Now to the first and second order of business. [Smile]

1.) I'll do what the f8ck I wanna do.

2.)

quote:
don't "presuppose" what are my views re Africanist history, young man.
I think you've said it before:

quote:
Originally posted by akoben:

Afrocentrism/Africanist revisionism

Is "Afrocentrism" revisionism in your opinion? What about Africanist history? And if so... How? In what ways? In what context?
Posts: 5555 | From: Tha 5th Dimension. | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
Wow, having already accused me of being a phoney re what you think are my views on Afrocentrism, Africanist history and historical revisionism, you then ask me what are my views on said topics?!?!?LOL

Oh boy, I have very bad feeling if you are the future of Africanist scholarship. Conclusions before research.

Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^Scared to come to a decision now on your own, huh? C'mon! Be bold.
Whatbox
Member # 10819

You're vile.

quote:
having already accused me of being a phoney
First off, I just make observations, and I've made them about folks here much much realer than you.

Observations, like the fact that

YOU on the other hand have accused someone of being a phony, on the pathetic evidence of none-other than a tardyle104 mis-reading of Nord's failed attempt at life and quoting on ES.

Other than those big bad Jews, your only agenda on here seems to be to go from thread to thread bringing up old beefs you got with [blank] - fill in with anyone but a few trolls - who you seem to often interrupt from beatdowns (accept argyle -less often with him).

alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for alTakruri   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Buddhism is a "protest" against Hinduism.

No relationship between Judaism and Brahminism.
In Israelite lore the gifts Abraham gave to the
concubines' sons was smidgens of metaphysics.

The Hindus are responsible for Brahminism without
any verifiable input from the Levant. However, I
have read some literature penned by Indians where
they follow up on Brahmins (who are of various
phenotypes) as originating from the westward of
the sub-continent.
quote:

"Hebrews and Rigveda: Let us first understand the real nature of the Rig Veda. As observed by Sri D.P.Mishra, "Both Devdasa and Sudasa belonged to the tribe of the Bharatas or T?tsu-Bharatas and won a number of victories over their Dasa and Aryan enemies. It is their wars and victories which have been repeatedly sung by their priests in the Rig Veda, and we have therefore no hesitation in naming it as (p.56) 'Bharata-Veda' or the Veda of the Bharatas and the Bharatas themselves as the Rigvedic Aryans. If the Rigveda supposed to deal with the entry of the Aryans into India, we would like to argue that it deals only with the entry of Bharatas ..." 34 [34. Studies in the Proto-History of India", D.P.Mishra, p.133]" (Shukla 1979, p.55)

Further, "Bharata was the first king according to Jaina traditions" (Shukla 1979, p.56)

"Now let us consider the word "Bharata'. This word is formed from the Sanskrit 'Bhara', which under the sway of the rule of vowelization (Prothesis), may assume the form 'Ibhar', 'Iber', 'Ibhray', 'Ibhri', 'Ibri', 'Ibrini' etc. which have been equated with the term Hebrew." (Shukla 1979, p.56) He then continues:

"[T]he Hebrews may be related to the Rigvedic Aryan tribes of Bharatas ... In this way, we can confidently say that the statement 'Rigveda is essentially the Bharata-Veda', means that it is the 'Veda of the Hebrews'. It is hence no wonder to find close similarity between the Rigveda and the Holy Bible." (Shukla 1979, p.56)

There are indications in Manu's code that would lead
one to believe that in earlier days Brahmins were
of one phenotype.

quote:

Posts: 8014 | From: the Tekrur in the Western Sahel | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
I own the book. So what do you mean? Somebody else who
has it and can review/analyze/critique/discuss/ it with me?.

quote:
... but in the mean time I hope someone can get the title book of this thread so this thread can move along more.

akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Alive-(What Box):
^Scared to come to a decision now on your own, huh? C'mon! Be bold.

LOL you evasive queer, that's my whole point! You didn't, and still don't, know what the hell you are talking about. I am not the one who has the explaining to do as I already made my positions clear re the above topics in the holocaust debate beat down your boyfriend received. You were the one who read them remember? Now you made your "observations". Thus the onus now is on you to back up your allegations re my alleged views on Afrocentism/Africanist history being "racist" revisionism. Do you see historical, especially holocaust, revisionism as "racist" and why? Don't try to spin this on me now, boy, I lived long enough to know a p***y when I see one. I told you already you seem like that guy at school who never had an identity of his own - always wanted to fit in. Always wanting to be accepted by the "in" crowd eh Alive? The "much much realer" (LOL) guys eh? Your life in high school must have been truly frustrating.

Now run along and do some independent research for once in your f**king life and tell me, "If it is that you presuppose holocaust revisionism to be "racist" without refuting the scholarship itself...then just say so." explain and give examples for your positions. Or just face it man you were talking out of your a** in support of your boyfriend Ausarianstein.

Oh BTW great sage, am I still on "ignore"? [Roll Eyes]

LOL you fake a** jew-first "Africanist".

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
^ LMAO I see Eva's psychotic projection has turned violent. Well...

quote:

I own the book. So what do you mean? Somebody else who has it and can review/analyze/critique/discuss/ it with me?.

Well I was hoping then if no one else has it you can share more to discuss or something rather then let the perverted rabid troll take reign in this thread. It's your thread.
Whatbox
Member # 10819

quote:
Ako:
I lived long enough to know a p***y when I see one.

That's good to know.

quote:
I already made my positions clear re the above topics in the holocaust debate beat down your boyfriend received.
Idiot: reread the posts, no one's going to spoon feed them to you. I didn't ask for your position on the Holocaust.

My allegations were that certain trolls who type as if their effeminate (especially argyle - sounds annyingly like he a 'smart' mouth) type as if they, while pretending to be on an Afrocentric side, think little of Afrocentrism.

An onus? I don't have to prove shyit as for your intentions - no one can ever know them but yourself. I asked you a simple question. Don't want to answer it? Fine, you don't have to.

--------------------
http://iheartguts.com/shop/bmz_cache/7/72e040818e71f04c59d362025adcc5cc.image.300x261.jpg http://www.nastynets.net/www.mousesafari.com/lohan-facial.gif

JujuMan
Member # 6729

Member Rated:
quote:

quote:

I own the book. So what do you mean? Somebody else who has it and can review/analyze/critique/discuss/ it with me?.

Well I was hoping then if no one else has it you can share more to discuss or something rather then let the perverted rabid troll take reign in this thread. It's your thread.
DJ you can read it for free online here:
http://www.amazon.com/We-Black-Jews-Witness-Volumes/dp/0933121407/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1221574305&sr=8-1

I've orderd the book but in the meantime I'm getting my read on on the old 'zon.

akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Alive-(What Box):
Idiot: reread the posts, no one's going to spoon feed them to you. I didn't ask for your position on the Holocaust.

You evasive clown, your "allegations" weren't in a vacuum. My views re Holocaust revisionism was the whole basis of your "presupposing" of my views re Afrocentrism as "racist" revisionism. Or are you going to be a little p**y and deny that now?

quote:
An onus? I don't have to prove shyit as for your intentions - no one can ever know them but yourself.
Not "intentions" queer but my views re Afrocentism as "racist" etc. How did you come to that? And belive me, I'm not looking for you to back up your allegations really, but it's good comic relief seeing you run like a p**y when pressed to do so.

quote:
I asked you a simple question. Don't want to answer it? Fine, you don't have to.
LOL Oh jesus, my views re said topics are there for all to see, even you saw them remember? In the thread where your boyfriend got his a** kicked!

I mean how much of a runnng man...or BOY can you be?! did you forget that you actually read my views on revisionism and Afrocentrism, which was what led to your "presupposing" in the first place? Now you ask me again for my views on said topics? LOL

akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
quote:
^ LMAO I see Eva's psychotic projection has turned violent. Well...

quote:

What difference would it make? He spoon fed you on James and still you say not out of Africa.

Don't be a hypocrite. You don't care about "Afrocentric" books. LOL

JujuMan
Member # 6729

Member Rated:
^ Dudes, please ignore this person. But be careful to read between his posts for other posts he's trying to hide between his pointless rants.

This topic is nice. I've been reading bits of the book online. Let's stick to our original intent which is to share knowledge about and around this topic (i.e. contents of the book in question).

Can someone please shed some light on the polygamy issue I brought up earlier?

akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
^ ah yes aliveboy, ignore me and stay plugged in! LOLOLOL
Nay-Sayer
Member # 10566

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nay-Sayer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
How is that a stretch when the confederation was further solidified under a central government and monarchy?? How is it a stretch for modern Israel??! Do you even know what a nation state is??

I'm well aware of what constitutes a "nation-state" but fail to see how the Ancient Israelites qualify as being one.

As far as the modern "State" of Israel is concerned, how does it qualify as a "nation-state" when a) it does not have defined borders and b) would cease to exist if not for the financial aid it receives?

quote:

Would you care to give us some evidence that supports this assertion?
Posts: 262 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
^ LMAO @ Mary because she thought she got away from Nay-sayer's questions. I told you he'd come back!
alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
Oh, my polygamy post got lost in the electron shuffle, eh.

Don't recall it all but the gist was

1 - polygamy is natural
2 - polygyny is fine, 1 man can impregnate any number of women
3 - polyandry is not so cool, poor kid'll've no idea who his papi is

Somewhere in the archive we dwelt in depth on polygamy

quote:
^ Dudes, please ignore this person. But be careful to read between his posts for other posts he's trying to hide between his pointless rants.

This topic is nice. I've been reading bits of the book online. Let's stick to our original intent which is to share knowledge about and around this topic (i.e. contents of the book in question).

Can someone please shed some light on the polygamy issue I brought up earlier?

JujuMan
Member # 6729

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for JujuMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ Dude, how in the world can one possibly go about convincing a "modern" woman to consent to that? [Confused]

I need to know! [Smile]

In any case I think I'm going to become Jewish!! [Big Grin]

How do I convert??? [or join. Currently I'm a Hindu]

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 3 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

1 - polygamy is natural

Well in the case of polyandry it's no problem at all if the society is matrilineal anyway in which family lineage is reckoned on through the mother, or some patrilineal societies don't care since usually all the husbands come from the same patrilineage.

The main thing though is that polygyny ensures high reproductive rate whereas polyadry does the opposite. This is why polygyny is favored in agricultural and other societies where resources are plenty but many hands are needed to work the land, whereas polyandry is favord in environments where resources are scarce and there is more competition so the fewer the better.

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
quote:

^ Dude, how in the world can one possibly go about convincing a "modern" woman to consent to that? [Confused]

I need to know! [Smile]

Oh no! This is Eva's (Ako's) wors fear! A new member to the Jewish threat! LOL

Seriously, in this forum it does not matter what religion you are. It's all about scholarship including science, unfortunately idiotic trolls like Eva and others aren't into that so it's a wonder why they are even here other than to make trouble.

JujuMan
Member # 6729

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

1 - polygamy is natural

Well in the case of polyandry it's no problem at all if the society is matrilineal anyway in which family lineage is reckoned on through the mother, or some patrilineal societies don't care since usually all the husbands come from the same patrilineage.

The main thing though is that polygyny ensures high reproductive rate whereas polyadry does the opposite. This is why polygyny is favored in agricultural and other societies where resources are plenty but many hands are needed to work the land, whereas polyandry is favord in environments where resources are scarce and there is more competition so the fewer the better.

Interesting. Which explains why just 100 years ago - when things were better in a place like Nigeria - an Yoruba man typically had multiple wives. The rich merchants would have up to 10 wives, sometimes even more. Hori's grandfather apparently had 8. This practice was also known among the Hindus, the caste of the rich merchants.

Contrast with the high rates in Western poor neighbourhoods where there is a tendency for a "noticable amount" [don't have the stats] of mothers whose children have different fathers. In extreme cases it's a new dad for each child.

akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
quote:
Seriously, in this forum it does not matter what religion you are. It's all about scholarship including science

Science and scholarship like your flip floping on the content of James' book, Hebrew religious concepts and inability to answer Nay-sayer's questions? LOL
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
quote:

http://www.amazon.com/We-Black-Jews-Witness-Volumes/dp/0933121407/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1221574305&sr=8-1

I've orderd the book but in the meantime I'm getting my read on on the old 'zon.

Thanks, Sauron!  -
quote:
Eva Braun wrote:

What difference would it make? He spoon fed you on James and still you say not out of Africa.

Don't be a hypocrite. You don't care about "Afrocentric" books. LOL

LMAO This is hilarious coming from YOU. First of all, I read James book years before your ass even heard of it. Second of all, it is YOU who does not care about Afrocentrist or any kind of scholarship! All you care about is bashing Jews. I don't have a problem with that but could you at least do it in a neo-nazi forum or something. [Embarrassed]
akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
When are you going to stop with this "scholarship" gig? No one buys it. We all have been waiting weeks now for you to live up to your obligations re refuting a book you dismissed as not "real evidence", "silly" and "Afrocentric". Don't forget you're required also to support your assertions re Hebrews finally settling down to monotheism. Great Sage spoon feeds, Doug tells you to stand on your own and Nay-Sayer repeats his questions yet you run around this forum projecting your fakery onto others. Why? You think we will forget your inability to confront your ignorance? Come now Mary, lets get to work.

Greek Classical philosophy was homegrown and did not come from Egypt! – Mary

there are winged deities usually goddess figures, but this is striking different from the cherubim and other angelic figures of Israelites – Mary

I never denied that the cherubim figures featured on the ark of the covenant was derived from Egyptian winged goddess figures - Mary

alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
Consent to what? I've had two serial wives who
insisted that I take my concubines from their
friends no less. OK, they weren't so happy with
my independent choice of concubines. It's much
easier in the family when your wife and your
sweethearts are friends (because their children
are all going to be siblings of one another
anyway so the mothers might as well be able to
get along).

Would you like to get in touch with the Indian
(hailing from Malabar coast and nearby regions)
Jewish community? And, oh, there's some stuff
at least on India's Cochin Jews in Dr. Ben's book.

quote:

I need to know! [Smile]

akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
quote:
And, oh, there's some stuff

You should tell him too that Dr. Ben shows how the various Jewish myths and concepts are stolen from Egypt. Something he should consider when thinking about converting to Hebrew superstituion don't you think? [Roll Eyes]
JujuMan
Member # 6729

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted      Profile for JujuMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Consent to what? I've had two serial wives who
insisted that I take my concubines from their
friends no less. OK, they weren't so happy with
my independent choice of concubines. It's much
easier in the family when your wife and your
sweethearts are friends (because their children
are all going to be siblings of one another
anyway so the mothers might as well be able to
get along).

Would you like to get in touch with the Indian
(hailing from Malabar coast and nearby regions)
Jewish community? And, oh, there's some stuff

quote:

I need to know! [Smile]

Ah... I know what you mean. It's difficult finding that balance between being yourself and keeping a truly loved wife happy. They never seem to understand that a man can love many women and still love each one sufficiently. I have been very faithful to my woman for years now but I can't say I'm not often tempted. Have you seen those Black Indian women will long thick jet black hair but with African booty??? MY GOD THEY ARE DANGEROUSLY BEAUTIFUL. [Big Grin]

Yes please, put me in touch with the Indian Jewish community. I didn't even know they existed. Are you talking about the Dravidians?? I am a Black Indian by the way.

I'll have a dig in the book for information on the Cochin Jews.

Thank You!

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by akoben:

When are you going to stop with this "scholarship" gig? No one buys it. We all have been waiting weeks now for you to live up to your obligations re refuting a book you dismissed as not "real evidence", "silly" and "Afrocentric". Don't forget you're required also to support your assertions re Hebrews finally settling down to monotheism. Great Sage spoon feeds, Doug tells you to stand on your own and Nay-Sayer repeats his questions yet you run around this forum projecting your fakery onto others. Why? You think we will forget your inability to confront your ignorance? Come now Mary, lets get to work.

Apparently your are too stupid to realize it was just YOU who is refuted and have been for quite some time. And I find it hilarious how you keep calling me out as Catholic when you keep writing the name 'Mary' over and over again! LOL It seems you forgot about the "hail", part.

Greek Classical philosophy was homegrown and did not come from Egypt!

Correct, but I did not deny any Egyptian influence as explained here. Egyptian influence is not the same as saying it is entirely Egyptian and "stolen" from Egypt.

there are winged deities usually goddess figures, but this is striking different from the cherubim and other angelic figures of Israelites

Correct. The concept of angels in Hebrew belief was different from winged goddesses.

I never denied that the cherubim figures featured on the ark of the covenant was derived from Egyptian winged goddess figures

Correct. The way the cherubim were depicted on the covenant was probably modeled off the protective winged goddesses, but that is different from saying the concept of cherubim itself came from Egypt as the Egyptians had no angels. Or are you just too stupid to understand that??

And the Israelite god is NOT the sun god Aten. Despite comparisons to the sun and other objects the Israelite god was NOT any one object.

So Eva, when will get over your own errors and stop calling out to 'Mary' (virgin or Lefkowitz?) [Big Grin]

alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
Why can't you two take this over to the PHILOSOPHY thread where it belongs?

--------------------
Intellectual property of YYT al~Takruri © 2004 - 2017. All rights reserved.

akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
quote:
I did not deny any Egyptian influence as explained here. Egyptian influence is not the same as saying it is entirely Egyptian and "stolen" from Egypt.
What you have consistently failed to do Mary, and I will keep reminding you, is to back up your initial statement, Greek Classical philosophy was homegrown and did not come from Egypt! and your dismissal of James book! Jesus Christ its been over a month!!!!

quote:
The way the cherubim were depicted on the covenant was probably modeled off the protective winged goddesses, but that is different from saying the concept of cherubim itself came from Egypt as the Egyptians had no angels
LMAO @ Mary getting caught up in contradictions after contradictions. If you admit, albeit grudgingly, that the Hebrew cherubim are model off Egyptian winged goddesses, how can you then in the same breath deny the same Hebrew concept came from Egypt?

quote:
And the Israelite god is NOT the sun god AtenDespite comparisons to the sun and other objects the Israelite god was NOT any one object
LOL Saying it out loud does not make it true. That is for church, Catholic philipoo, not scholarship. You will have to explain away the fact that based on Hebrew tradition itself the first holy books, laws, a god (remember they kept asking Moses who is this god), organized religion/priesthood were introduced by an Egyptian.

So I ask, if he got these "new" things like the ten commandents and ark design from Egypt, where then did the Moses deity in Hebrew lore (LOL) get his god?

Also, by saying Yahweh was not any one object are you saying (admitting really) that he was many?!?!?! LOL

Explorador
Member # 14778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explorador   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

So Eva, when will get over your own errors and stop calling out to 'Mary' (virgin or Lefkowitz?) [Big Grin]

More like the latter; Mary Lefkowitz.
Posts: 7516 | From: Somewhere on Earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whatbox
Member # 10819

^  -
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com