EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » The Fulani are mostly white, Cameroon people heavily white too (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: The Fulani are mostly white, Cameroon people heavily white too
argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for argyle104     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lamin wrote:
---------------------------
But back to North Africa. I have been to Casa Blanca in Morocco a few times. I have also flown on Air Maroc a few times too. Thus I have a pretty good idea of what the average Moroccan looks like. The average Moroccan looks like the average person in the Dominican Republic

North Africa

http://www.google.com/search?num=100&hl=en&lr=&suggon=0&as_qdr=all&q=%22slaves+from+northern+africa%22+americas

Berbers

http://www.google.com/search?as_q=america&hl=en&suggon=0&num=100&btnG=Google+Search&as_epq=berber+slaves&as_oq=&as_eq=&lr=&cr=&as_ft=i&as_filetype=&as_qdr=all&as_nlo=&as_nhi=&as_oc ct=a ny&as_d t=i&as_sitesearch=&as_rights=&safe=images]http://www.google.com/search?as_q=america&hl=en&suggon=0&num=100&btnG=Google+Search&as_epq=berber+slaves&as_oq=&as_eq=&lr=&cr=&as_ft=i&as_ filetype=&as_qdr=all&as_nlo=&as_nhi=&as_oc ct=any&as_dt=i&as_sitesearch=&as_rights=&safe=images

Now you see where some Dominicans, Puerto Ricans, African Americans, and others in the North and South American hemisphere and carribean got their looks.

Posts: 3085 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Evergreen
Member # 12192

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Evergreen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by e3b1c1:
M81 WAS MAINLY IN NORTH WEST AFRICA CLOSE TO THE COAST

Evergreen Writes: This is not true. The oldest derived sublineages of E-M81 are found toward Egypt.

quote:
THE DEVOLPED MEDITEREANEAN PHENOTYPE WHICH IS DIFFRENT FORM THE NEO-NEGROID E3A

Evergreen Writes: I'm not sure what you mean above. But what we do know is that haplogroup E-M78 derived in the Nile Valley area during a time when Nile Valley Africans most resembled modern West Africans.
Posts: 2007 | From: Washington State | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for argyle104     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lamin wrote:
quote:
But back to North Africa. I have been to Casa Blanca in Morocco a few times. I have also flown on Air Maroc a few times too. Thus I have a pretty good idea of what the average Moroccan looks like. The average Moroccan looks like the average person in the Dominican Republic--with a sizable number looking like some Malians, Chadians, etc.

How is it according to the race loons that whites are responsible for all of these people looking like various African ethnic groups and nationalities?

Because the only way that could happen is if Europeans are the root of humanity. Are Europeans the original group of people? Of course not.

There is no way that Europeans can produce the Africans from eastern to western, from northern to southern.

Its comical because the lie that is told in order to avoid the truth of the diaspora representing all regions of Africa, South Asia, Turkey, Persia, Arabia, Italy, Greece etc., is the white man mixed with "west Africans" which resulted in such a variety of humanity.

But anyone who has stumbled across the race loon sites can clearly see such mixes do not produce any of the above groups of people.

For example, when was the last time a white/"west African" union produced an Ethiopian, Sudanese, Chadian, Eritrean, or Somali?

Posts: 3085 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
e3b1c1
Member # 16338

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for e3b1c1   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok but were m81 is higher the answere is the magrheb 60% or even higher m81 there compare to egypt which the last time i checked was only 8.2%
second you forget that most of th m81 also carry m-183 now this mutation probably originated in the maghareb or close to the mediternean
third i am not talking about m78 i am talking about m81 subclade which is purely caucasian which exist only north of the e quarter among caucaside popul;ations
and it absent from the horn of africa
e3b1c1

--------------------
e3b clades

Posts: 371 | From: egypt | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Evergreen
Member # 12192

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Evergreen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
ok but were m81 is higher the answere is the magrheb 60% or even higher m81 there compare to egypt which the last time i checked was only 8.2%

Evergreen Writes: Perhaps I misunderstood your original comment. I thought you were discussing the phenotype of the original population among whom E-M81 derived. These people would have been tropically adapted Africans, as indicated by the physical remains found in the late Bronze Age Central Sahara. If you are simply discussing which group has the highest frequency then that would be the Saharawi.
Posts: 2007 | From: Washington State | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
Pink Blisters wrote:
the morrocaNS ARE NOT BLACK THEY ARE MEDITERREANEAN

It didn't do them any good didn't it why with slavery and colonialization.

e3b1c1
Member # 16338

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for e3b1c1   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
who said it should help them
it only a fact that there pheontype is mediterreanean and not neo-negroid
secound they were never slaves on the contrary they were masters many of the barbary pirates were m81 who took 1,000,000 medterreanean european for slavery as io siad m81 is a legend
e3b1c1

--------------------
e3b clades

Posts: 371 | From: egypt | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Evergreen
Member # 12192

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by argyle104:
Pink Blisters wrote:
the morrocaNS ARE NOT BLACK THEY ARE MEDITERREANEAN

It didn't do them any good didn't it why with slavery and colonialization.

Evergreen Writes: e3b1c1's mentor Dienekes says:

http://dienekes.blogspot.com/2005/08/earliest-examples-of-four-major-racial.html

"The earliest know Negroids date from the ~14,500-12,500BP site of Jebel Sahaba in Lower Nubia."

Of course we now know this is the place and the time in which haplogroup E-M78* dervied and then spread around the Mediterranean basin.

As Dienekes mentor Carleton Coon notes:

"Mediterranean proper often carries a slight Negroid tendency."

More recent research on the E-M78* haplogroup and the Natufian crania tell us why:

"If the late Pleistocene Natufian sample from Israel is the source from which that Neolithic spread was derived, there was clearly a sub-Saharan African element present of almost equal importance as the Late Prehistoric Eurasian element."

Evergreen
Member # 12192

Member Rated:
quote:
secound they were never slaves on the contrary they were masters many of the barbary pirates were m81 who took 1,000,000 medterreanean european for slavery as io siad m81 is a legend
e3b1c1

Evergreen Writes: e3b1c1, you are so funny. Here you are trying to hold a straight face and jokingly tell us that even though E-M81 derived from haplogroup E-M35 which evolved deep in the heart of Africa the original E-M81 carriers would be caucasians. You are hillarious! What next....Hitler was really a Shona from Zimbabwe!
e3b1c1
Member # 16338

Rate Member
who cares how the original m81 looked like i care how they look noe and pheontypicly they are mediterreanean not negros get it to your heda you are a europeid r1b another enemy of the e1b1b1 stock and is subclades
most of the m81 look like antonio banderas not like negros m81 alos exist in iberia even deep in north of it in cantabria and galicia 10-13%
e3b1c1

--------------------
e3b clades

lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
E3 whatever,

Why are you getting so flustered? I am only telling you what I see. I used the Dominican example because I know that many of the posters here are based in the U.S. so that reference point would be realistic.

I really don't know why you seem make something special about Moroccans. There are a number of Moroccan shops and restaurants in Dakar, Senegal, so it is not as if I am not familiar with them.

To me they look like Puerto Ricans and Dominicans whom I have seen in NY city when I lived there. What's the big deal?

Note too that there are many pale-skinned European types living in South Africa, Namibia, and Kenya--so what does that make of those countries?

Posts: 5492 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
e3b1c1
Member # 16338

Rate Member
call me e3b1c1
not just e3 it offend me
e3 is pn2 it happened 30,000 years ago
e3b1c1 is m34 exist in the horn , southern arabia , antolia , sicily
e3b1c1

--------------------
e3b clades

Evergreen
Member # 12192

Member Rated:
quote:
who cares how the original m81

Evergreen Writes: e3b1c1, no need to get so angry. I thought you were trying to make the false claim that the original E-M81 carriers were "Caucasoid". If you agree with me that they were of a tropical African background then we have no debate. Of course as you know these Black warriors ruled Iberia for over 1,000 years (beginning in the Punic period). As these men traveled back and forth between Iberia and their African homeland they naturally took wives and concubines from the Iberian women. This is why we see most NW Africans today with the tropical African E-M81 lineage on the male side and the Iberian H1, V and H3 lineages on the female side.
e3b1c1
Member # 16338

Rate Member
i mean they are caucasoide because m81 only exist above the e quarter it a fact
you cant denay it it doesnt axist in the horn of africa among dark skin people like m78 and m34
thats why i defined m81 as cucasoide
and today they look mediterreanean not for nothing the genetic atlas defind e1b1b1 as mediterreanean
e3b1c1

--------------------
e3b clades

Yonis2
Member # 11348

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yonis2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Evergreen:
quote:
who cares how the original m81

Evergreen Writes: e3b1c1, no need to get so angry. I thought you were trying to make the false claim that the original E-M81 carriers were "Caucasoid". If you agree with me that they were of a tropical African background then we have no debate. Of course as you know these Black warriors ruled Iberia for over 1,000 years (beginning in the Punic period). As these men traveled back and forth between Iberia and their African homeland they naturally took wives and concubines from the Iberian women. This is why we see most NW Africans today with the tropical African E-M81 lineage on the male side and the Iberian H1, V and H3 lineages on the female side.
So Evergreen, how did Maghrebis look like before procreating with iberian females and others?
Posts: 1554 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Evergreen
Member # 12192

Member Rated:
quote:
i mean they are caucasoide because m81 only exist above the e quarter it a fact
you cant denay

Evergreen Writes: e3b1c1, you have me laughing so hard I'm about to fall out of my seat. Are you really pretending that people with the E-M81 lineage don't live all around the world? Heck, this lineage was brought to Mexico by the Spanish conquistadors. It is also found in Peru, which is below the equator.

quote:
it it doesnt axist in the horn of africa among dark skin people like m78 and m34
thats why i defined m81 as cucasoide

Evergreen Writes: Hi e3b1c1. Do you agree that E-M35 derived deep in the heart of Africa among a very dark skinned people. These people migrated to NE Africa, with their dark skin. These dark skinned people in NE Africa derived a lineage known as E-M81. These people were still dark skinned. They then took Iberian wives and concubines and their descendents gradually obtained lighter skin in some cases.
Evergreen
Member # 12192

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Yonis2:
[QUOTE]So Evergreen, how did Maghrebis look like before procreating with iberian females and others?

Evergreen Writes: They probably looked like other indigenous NE Africans of the time. The modern Beja/Bisharin, Teda/Toubou and Darfur peoples are a good example of the range of phenotypes which would have been in play at that time.
e3b1c1
Member # 16338

Rate Member
i dont think m35 derived deep in the heaort of africa it isnt negroid linage e3b as dienekes mention in the early days of doodna site is correlated with caucasoide morphology without any doubt you mention the fact that m81 found in latin america brought by conquistadors again m81 is a legend you just prove it
skin is not everything also facial features play big part i dont buy your theory that they rape the iberian female e3b people are handsome thats why it reach high frequencies because of foubder effect in places like the balkan and the maghreb
thats tthe big diffrence between e3b and e3a
e3b1c1

--------------------
e3b clades

Yonis2
Member # 11348

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yonis2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Evergreen Writes: They probably looked like other indigenous NE Africans of the time. The modern Beja/Bisharin, Teda/Toubou and Darfur peoples are a good example of the range of phenotypes which would have been in play at that time.

What i don't understand is how NE africans spread the whole way to NW africa and established the dominating lineage there while the next door west africa never spread their lineage in that part of northern Africa, what was the barrier, did E1b1a carriers of neolithic only wander southward and intentionally avoided north or did these carriers have too great of comfort so they needed not to move? Or maybe E1b1a crriers of that time couldn't survive in desert like environment?
Posts: 1554 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Evergreen
Member # 12192

Member Rated:
quote:
i dont think m35 derived deep in the heaort of africa

Evergreen Writes: Your statement seems to contradict the scientific concensus.

Am J Hum Genet. 2004 May; 74(5): 1014–1022.

Phylogeographic Analysis of Haplogroup E3b (E-M215) Y Chromosomes Reveals Multiple Migratory Events Within and Out Of Africa

Fulvio Cruciani et al.

"Recently, it has been proposed that E3b originated in sub-Saharan Africa and expanded into the Near East and northern Africa at the end of the Pleistocene..."

quote:
it isnt negroid linage

Evergreen Writes: e3b1c1, you're so silly. Of course it is not a "Negroid" lineage because lineages do not belong to specific cranio-facial morphologies. What we do know is that it evolved among a people that most resembled modern Sub-Saharan Africans.
Evergreen
Member # 12192

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Yonis2:
[QUOTE]What i don't understand is how NE africans spread the whole way to NW africa and established the dominating lineage there while the next door west africa never spread their lineage in that part of northern Africa, what was the barrier,

Evergreen Writes: No barrier. NW Africa was basically depopulated prior to the neolithic era. There were humans in NW Africa during this period, but the population density was so low in comparison to NE Africa that there is little remaining impact from the Paleolithic NW African groups.

For reference you should read:

A Predominantly Neolithic Origin for Y-Chromosomal DNA Variation in North Africa

By Barbara Arredi

Yonis2
Member # 11348

Member Rated:
Thanks

I also want to say that you are among the few posters at this forum that i respect, your posts are always high quality and informative. [Wink]

e3b1c1
Member # 16338

Rate Member
evergreen i am silly than tell me what is sub sharan about m81 and most europeans belong to e-v13 nothing sub sharan about this clade which arose in western asia
if i will go farther back in time than you r1b
genetic enemy of th e1b1b1 stock you are rellated to native americans who look mongolid
in there facial features as you know haplogroup p from which descendents haplogroup R and haplogroup q i dont consider r1b as purely european as real european infact i belive the true europeans are haplogroup I
E3B1C1

--------------------
e3b clades

Evergreen
Member # 12192

Member Rated:
quote:
tell me what is sub sharan about m81

Evergreen Writes: "Sub-Saharan" is a geographic term. It is a region. Haplogroup E-M35 derived in Sub-Saharan Africa. It derived from the PN2 clade just like haplogroup E3a did. These lineages both have a recent and common ancestry. This is why we see phenetic affinity between some of the early E-M35 carrying populations in epipaleolithic Nile Valley and recent West Africans. Following Darwin and the basic principles of evolution we would expect the decendents of these two lineages to look relatively similar.

quote:
and most europeans belong to e-v13 nothing sub sharan about this clade which arose in western asia

Evergreen Writes: E-V13 arose in the Balkans or Anatolia among groups that had phenetic affinity with modern Sub-Saharan Africans. This has been noted by scienetists time and again.

F. X. Ricaut
M. Waelkens
Cranial Discrete Traits in a Byzantine Population and Eastern Mediterranean Population Movements
Human Biology - Volume 80, Number 5, October 2008, pp. 535-564

"A late Pleistocene-early Holocene northward migration (from Africa to the Levant and to Anatolia) of these populations has been hypothesized from skeletal data (Angel 1972, 1973; Brace 2005) and from archaeological data, as indicated by the probable Nile Valley origin of the "Mesolithic" (epi-Paleolithic) Mushabi culture found in the Levant (Bar Yosef 1987). This migration finds some support in the presence in Mediterranean populations (Sicily, Greece, southern Turkey, etc.; Patrinos et al.; Schiliro et al. 1990) of the Benin sickle cell haplotype. This haplotype originated in West Africa and is probably associated with the spread of malaria to southern Europe through an eastern Mediterranean route (Salares et al. 2004)following the expansion of both human and mosquito populations brought about by the advent of the Neolithic transition (Hume et al 2003; Joy et al. 2003; Rich et al 1998). This northward migration of northeastern African populations carrying sub-Saharan biological elements is concordant with the morphological homogeneity of the Natufian populations (Bocquentin 2003), which present morphological affinity with sub-Saharan populations (Angel 1972; Brace et al. 2005). In addition, the Neolithic revolution was assumed to arise in the late Pleistocene Natufians and subsequently spread into Anatolia and Europe (Bar-Yosef 2002), and the first Anatolian farmers, Neolithic to Bronze Age Mediterraneans and to some degree other Neolithic-Bronze Age Europeans, show morphological affinities with the Natufians (and indirectly with sub-Saharan populations; Angel 1972; Brace et al 2005), in concordance with a process of demic diffusion accompanying the extension of the Neolithic revolution (Cavalli-Sforza et al. 1994)."

scv
Member # 14038

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for scv     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
e3b1c1

Speaking of racist.... [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 1106 | From: Puerto Rico | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@ abc123lie who said;secound they were never slaves on the contrary they were masters many of the barbary pirates were m81 who took 1,000,000 medterreanean european for slavery as io siad m81 is a legend
e3b1c1.

My question to you is who the hell was Estevanico,where did he come from,what was he doing in Arizonia.Also who the hell was Leo Africanus,what was he doing in Europe how did he got there.Who was Terence Afer,where was he from
how did he got to Rome.

Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sundjata
Member # 13096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sundjata     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by zarahan:
1- The Fulani are mostly "white" people

On Matilda's march 2008 blog post, "Racial Differences in Skull Shape", in the context of her post, she clearly implies that the West African Fulani are Caucasoid. Since she only conceives of "blacks" as somewhere distantly south of the Sahara, the term "Eurasian" is often used as a stand-in label for 'Caucasoid." Quote:

" the Fulani have some Eurasian ancestry as well; the men of Cameroon have 40% Eurasian Y chromosomes.

However HLA analysis confirms no such finding on the Fulani:

Tissue Antigens. 2001 Feb;57(2):128-37. Links
HLA class I in three West African ethnic groups: genetic distances from sub-Saharan and Caucasoid populations.Modiano D, Luoni G, Petrarca V, Sodiomon Sirima B, De Luca M, Simporé J, Coluzzi M, Bodmer JG, Modiano G.

"Fulani of Burkina Faso (West Africa) are a particularly interesting ethnic group because of their lower susceptibility to Plasmodium falciparum malaria as compared to sympatric populations, Mossi and Rimaibé. Moreover, the occurrence of a Caucasoid component in their genetic make-up has been suggested on the basis of their physical traits and cultural traditions even though this view was not supported by genetic studies... Our study does not suggest the involvement of HLA I in the higher resistance to malaria of Fulani, and confirms a low, if any, Caucasoid component in their gene pool.

So can we indeed say the Fulani are mostly white people? If the study of Hassan et al. 2008 on the Sudanese is taken as "proof" of the white Fulani, it shows that out of 26 Fulani, 14 were shown to have R1. But does this mean that 14/26 or 54% of the Fulani are "white"?

In addition, R1 is found mostly in Africa, so how does it become "Eurasian" and how do the Fulani become 54% 'White"? This is the deceptive approach Madilda and her trolls have been pushing acorss a wide area. In Wikipedia article after Wikipedia article the same sleight of hand, deceptive labeling, and misinformation is being inserted, with "references" added to give the deception the gloss of respectability.

2- Men of the Cameroon have 40% "white" Y-chromosones? Nubians 60% white?

As for the men of the Cameroon having 40% Eurasian Y and by her standard implication 'Caucasoid', this seems shaky. Any data on this? From whence this boldly claimed "40%" figure? Althiough she advances these claims in several blog posts, Madilda often does not give a direct citation as to how she derived her "race percentages." But note the sleight of hand at work. Using her "percentage" approach one can see they are based mostly on label manipulation, just add up elements CONVENIENTLY labeled as "Eurasian" such as R1, and there you have it- instant whiteness. Deceptive moles are then dispatched to Wikipedia to add "information."

But lets take an actual quote purporting to support the white Cameroonians example. The sleight of hand becomes noticeable again.

Here's the actual quote:
From Mulcare 2004 study: Quote: "found R1* Y chromosomes at an average frequency of 40% in several northern Cameroonian groups, including one Fulbe group."

However on Madilda's blog, "several northern Cameroonian groups" suddenly and curiously is translated into ALL Cameroon males. Notice the pattern of deception and misinformation?

3- Migrating Caucasoids to sub-Saharan Africa? West Africa? Adams (2006) throws doubt on certain 'backflow' notions.

According to Hassan on the R-P25 haplogroup: "We have recently shown that this haplogroup is strongly associated with the sickle cell gene" and interestingly enough, Hassan's study throws some doubt on the Caucasoid to Africa migration theory based on SNP markers, citing Adams (2006). Quote:

Among other groups with a relatively large population
size are the Hausa and Copts. Hausa display elevated
frequencies of the haplogroup R-P25, which is considered
as an evidence for back migration from Asia to Sub-
Saharan Africa (Cruciani et al., 2002), although a recent
study questions the reliability of this marker being used
in singularity (Adams et al., 2006).

----------------------------------------
ANd here's what Adams says:

Because of its inherent instability, we suggest that P25 be used with caution in forensic studies, and perhaps replaced with the more reliable binary marker M269.
(Forensic Sci Int. 2006 May 25;159(1):14-20.The case of the unreliable SNP: recurrent back-mutation of Y-chromosomal marker P25 through gene conversion. -Adams SM, King TE, Bosch E, Jobling MA.)

Explorer's blog breaks down the R1 issue debunking numerous claims in the process, perhaps explaining why Madilda and her ilk sometimes screen or hide their "race percentage" methods or "calculations".

http://exploring-africa.blogspot.com/2008/09/more-on-r1-m173-bearers.html
http://exploring-africa.blogspot.com/2008/01/r1-m173-in-africa.html

Origins of the Fulani, Baggara Arabs, Koma, and Beja

The Fulani are nomadic pastoralists who speak a Niger Kordofanian language [Atlantic Senegambian subfamily] and occupy a broad geographic range in central and western Africa. The Fulani show a number of morphological features that have led some anthropologists to suggest that they may have originated from East Africa or possibly Egypt or the Near East [S93]. Mitochondrial DNA analysis indicates that Fulani have lineages of predominantly West African origin and that they cluster together and close to the Mandenka population from Senegal [S93]. By contrast, Y chromosome analyses of Fulani sampled in the Sudan indicates shared ancestry with Nilo-Saharan and Afro- Asiatic speaking populations [S89]. These results raise the possibility of differential patterns of male and female gene flow into this population. Our analysis, using genomewide nuclear markers and STRUCTURE, indicates that the Fulani have distinctive ancestry [fuchsia] at K = 14 in the global analysis [Figs. 3,4] and at K = 9 -14 in the Africa analysis [Fig. S13]. The Fulani cluster with the Chadic and Central Sudanic speaking populations at K <13 in the global analysis [Fig. 3; maroon] and at K <8 in the Africa analysis [Fig. S13; red]. They also cluster near the Chadic and Central Sudanic speaking populations in the NJ tree based on population genetic distances [Fig. 1]. In the global STRUCTURE analysis, the Fulani show low to moderate levels of European/Middle Eastern ancestry [blue], consistent with mtDNA and Y chromosome [S89] analyses, as well as the presence at low frequency of the -13910 mutation associated with lactose tolerance in Europeans in this population [S94]. Additionally, we observe moderate to high levels of Niger- Kordofanian ancestry in the Fulani populations [Figs. 3, 4, S13;Tables S8, S9]. These results do not enable us to determine the definitive origin of the Fulani, although they indicate shared ancestry with Saharan and Central Sudanic populations and suggest that the Fulani have admixed with local populations, and possibly adopted a Niger Kordofanian language, during their spread across central and western Africa. The origin of European [possibly via the Iberian peninsula] and/or Middle Eastern ancestry in the Fulani requires further exploration with additional genetic markers.

http://www.sciencemag.org/cgi/data/1172257/DC1/1

Posts: 4021 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zarahan aka Enrique Cardova
Member # 15718

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zarahan aka Enrique Cardova     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^ Great ref.

--------------------
Note: I am not an "Egyptologist" as claimed by some still bitter, defeated, trolls creating fake profiles and posts elsewhere. Hapless losers, you still fail. My output of hard data debunking racist nonsense has actually INCREASED since you began..

Posts: 5905 | From: The Hammer | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blackmanthinking
Member # 17520

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackmanthinking     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
bump
Posts: 45 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elijah The Tishbite
Member # 10328

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elijah The Tishbite     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
bump
Posts: 2596 | From: Vicksburg | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dana marniche   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by zarahan:
1- The Fulani are mostly "white" people

On Matilda's march 2008 blog post, "Racial Differences in Skull Shape", in the context of her post, she clearly implies that the West African Fulani are Caucasoid. Since she only conceives of "blacks" as somewhere distantly south of the Sahara, the term "Eurasian" is often used as a stand-in label for 'Caucasoid." Quote:

" the Fulani have some Eurasian ancestry as well; the men of Cameroon have 40% Eurasian Y chromosomes.

However HLA analysis confirms no such finding on the Fulani:

Tissue Antigens. 2001 Feb;57(2):128-37. Links
HLA class I in three West African ethnic groups: genetic distances from sub-Saharan and Caucasoid populations.Modiano D, Luoni G, Petrarca V, Sodiomon Sirima B, De Luca M, Simporé J, Coluzzi M, Bodmer JG, Modiano G.

"Fulani of Burkina Faso (West Africa) are a particularly interesting ethnic group because of their lower susceptibility to Plasmodium falciparum malaria as compared to sympatric populations, Mossi and Rimaibé. Moreover, the occurrence of a Caucasoid component in their genetic make-up has been suggested on the basis of their physical traits and cultural traditions even though this view was not supported by genetic studies... Our study does not suggest the involvement of HLA I in the higher resistance to malaria of Fulani, and confirms a low, if any, Caucasoid component in their gene pool.

So can we indeed say the Fulani are mostly white people? If the study of Hassan et al. 2008 on the Sudanese is taken as "proof" of the white Fulani, it shows that out of 26 Fulani, 14 were shown to have R1. But does this mean that 14/26 or 54% of the Fulani are "white"?

In addition, R1 is found mostly in Africa, so how does it become "Eurasian" and how do the Fulani become 54% 'White"? This is the deceptive approach Madilda and her trolls have been pushing acorss a wide area. In Wikipedia article after Wikipedia article the same sleight of hand, deceptive labeling, and misinformation is being inserted, with "references" added to give the deception the gloss of respectability.

2- Men of the Cameroon have 40% "white" Y-chromosones? Nubians 60% white?

As for the men of the Cameroon having 40% Eurasian Y and by her standard implication 'Caucasoid', this seems shaky. Any data on this? From whence this boldly claimed "40%" figure? Although she advances these claims in several blog posts, Madilda often does not give a direct citation as to how she derived her "race percentages." But note the sleight of hand at work. Using her "percentage" approach one can see they are based mostly on label manipulation, just add up elements CONVENIENTLY labeled as "Eurasian" such as R1, and there you have it- instant whiteness. Deceptive moles are then dispatched to Wikipedia to add "information."

But lets take an actual quote purporting to support the white Cameroonians example. The sleight of hand becomes noticeable again.

Here's the actual quote:
From Mulcare 2004 study: Quote: "found R1* Y chromosomes at an average frequency of 40% in several northern Cameroonian groups, including one Fulbe group."

However on Madilda's blog, "several northern Cameroonian groups" suddenly and curiously is translated into ALL Cameroon males. Notice the pattern of deception and misinformation?

3- Migrating Caucasoids to sub-Saharan Africa? West Africa? Adams (2006) throws doubt on certain 'backflow' notions.

According to Hassan on the R-P25 haplogroup: "We have recently shown that this haplogroup is strongly associated with the sickle cell gene" and interestingly enough, Hassan's study throws some doubt on the Caucasoid to Africa migration theory based on SNP markers, citing Adams (2006). Quote:

Among other groups with a relatively large population
size are the Hausa and Copts. Hausa display elevated
frequencies of the haplogroup R-P25, which is considered
as an evidence for back migration from Asia to Sub-
Saharan Africa (Cruciani et al., 2002), although a recent
study questions the reliability of this marker being used
in singularity (Adams et al., 2006).

----------------------------------------
ANd here's what Adams says:

Because of its inherent instability, we suggest that P25 be used with caution in forensic studies, and perhaps replaced with the more reliable binary marker M269.
(Forensic Sci Int. 2006 May 25;159(1):14-20.The case of the unreliable SNP: recurrent back-mutation of Y-chromosomal marker P25 through gene conversion. -Adams SM, King TE, Bosch E, Jobling MA.)

Explorer's blog breaks down the R1 issue debunking numerous claims in the process, perhaps explaining why Madilda and her ilk sometimes screen or hide their "race percentage" methods or "calculations".

http://exploring-africa.blogspot.com/2008/09/more-on-r1-m173-bearers.html
http://exploring-africa.blogspot.com/2008/01/r1-m173-in-africa.html

Actually somebody needs to put up a Wikipedia site or sites on the relatively rampant pathology that can be called "Whitaephilia" represented by the Broomhilda blog. This offshoot of what has been rightly called "Negrophobia" started when Carleton Coon, a rather deranged eugenicist whom nobody but the Euronut of today takes seriously, decided to mix up the anthropological category of so-called Nordic with that of so-called and equally elusive "Negro" in order to hide the fact that the direct ancestors of modern European peoples contributed little to early neolithic and megalithic civilization or for that matter populations in Europe or Eurasia. It has been evolving steadily and in varied ways ever since. [Wink]
Posts: 4226 | From: New Jersey, USA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com