EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » KING CHARLES II STUART, THE BLACK BOY (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: KING CHARLES II STUART, THE BLACK BOY
Muhommed Abed
Member # 17412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Muhommed Abed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Salam Aleikum to the brothers and sisters.

Since I joined this site, I took the liberty of going through many postings. It goes without question that ancient Egypt was Black but not exclusively black. It would depend on what point in Egypt's history one was pointing to. What I don't get with some of the posters on this site is why are you claiming everything as being Black? This thread is an example of what I am talking about. It seems some here are making false claims regarding historical figures.

Posts: 101 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
e3b1c1
Member # 16338

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for e3b1c1   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok brother i saw in the eupedia forum they clam charles of the stewart linage is r1b without even checking is male descendents just because r1b is very common in brittany the region from were is family came we need to remember many kings of england were actuley norman
meaninig french or breton and not saxon and e3b
specificly e1b1b1c1a came to britain with the bretons and normans e1b1b1c1a is not black
you can see male descendents of charles
go google prees 7 th marquess of bute
he defently look e1b1b1c1 by his facial features
we just need a test to find out
regards e1b1b1c1

--------------------
e3b clades

Posts: 371 | From: egypt | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egmond Codfried   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Miles Thiam:
I've looked at sandersofoxford.com. The engraving of Charles II that you've chosen to show is discernible from the other ingravings on the page not only because of the fact that the face has a darker skin tone than the other engravings of the same person, the background is also darker than on the rest. Therefore it can not be considererd as a proof of any racial background.

-

[Francois de la Noue, French noble, military leader, historian. Yet no personal description but he looks very black. There are whitened images as well]

The images alone proof little. The personal descriptions should be considered along with the images. Then there is his grandmother Anne of Denmark who ordered an afrocentric play: The Masque of Blackness, in praise of black beauty and explaining how blacks came to Europe, from Africa, looking for a milder sun. Next there are images of Charles II mistress De Kerouaille which shows her with a little Moor, a symbol of blue blood.

My research lasted three years and I have collected many cases before coming to a conclusion. It took me some time to really believe what I have found, as like most people I was also exposed to eurocentric indoctrination that such a thing was totally impossible,

This case is only one of many, where nobles and royals are described as black or brown of skin. Even ethnic features are mentioned. And they even show up in engravings looking quite or extremely dark. So the dark colouring was depicted, and it was important too.

When we realise that the dark colourings of printed images or some paintings really means that these people had colour we can look at other images of person from who we do not have a description yet and conclude they might have been dark as well.

Blue blood derives from blue men as how black Europeans were called during 500-1500.

Because of the (1) many, many images of the Moor in scenes, (2) in heraldry, (4) family and (5) geographical names - a classical African and a symbol of blue blood - we may infer that the blackness from the European nobility was African in origin.

Posts: 5454 | From: Holland | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egmond Codfried   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

The Caucasoid, found in Europe, N Africa, and the Middle East to N India, is characterized as pale reddish white to olive brown in skin color, of medium to tall stature, with a long or broad head form. The hair is light blond to dark brown in color, of a fine texture, and straight or wavy. The color of the eyes is light blue to dark brown and the nose bridge is usually high.

http://encyclopedia2.thefreedictionary.com/Brown+skin

Olive, beige, or tan skin (as well as the adjective "swarthy") describes a skin color range of some individuals, who may be of Caucasian, Mediterranean, Asian, and Middle Eastern descent.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olive_skin

JA Rogers writes in Sex and Race (1941) that all these supposed African or Black Caucasians are never treated as whites when they arrive in the USA. So what is the practical need of classifying black skinned people as whites? To claim that these black European kings I'm talking about were 'only black looking,' but they were white. This is off course complete nonsense, to those who have a brain and are not afraid to use it.
I myself proposed the KKK test, like if the KKK would accept Charles II Stuart, a dark Caucasian yet white as Grand Dragon, I will withdraw my theory and enter a monastery or something.

Posts: 5454 | From: Holland | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

quote:
Originally posted by Muhommed Abed:
Salam Aleikum to the brothers and sisters.

Since I joined this site, I took the liberty of going through many postings. It goes without question that ancient Egypt was Black but not exclusively black. It would depend on what point in Egypt's history one was pointing to. What I don't get with some of the posters on this site is why are you claiming everything as being Black? This thread is an example of what I am talking about. It seems some here are making false claims regarding historical figures.

F u c k o f f !
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

quote:
Originally posted by e3b1c1:
ok brother i saw in the eupedia forum they clam charles of the stewart linage is r1b without even checking is male descendents just because r1b is very common in brittany the region from were is family came we need to remember many kings of england were actuley norman
meaninig french or breton and not saxon and e3b
specificly e1b1b1c1a came to britain with the bretons and normans e1b1b1c1a is not black
you can see male descendents of charles
go google prees 7 th marquess of bute
he defently look e1b1b1c1 by his facial features
we just need a test to find out
regards e1b1b1c1

-

[A proud Moor by Juriaen van Streeck, a symbol of blackness, which meant nobility]

I'm definitely not into that DNA mumbo-jumbo, as you might have noticed. Mostly because its rubbish, something cooked up by eurocentrist to exclude Blacks from history. The problem with how some types of science are practiced is that with the same set of 'facts' different scientist come up with wildly different results. Some say the earth is heating up, others say its getting colder. Such an embarrassment!

Universities educate people to respect status quo, not to go against it. Next your livelihood depends on repeating parrot like what your professor has told you. This is not a fertile situation for truth to grow. I'm black and really wanted to know why whites hate blacks so much. And now I have discovered the root of racism; whites being dominated by black nobles and kings (1500-1789).

As for your question, they will never let you get near to dead or alive royal bodies to view or collect DNA. So there is nothing left then a literary-historical analysis to get at the blackness of the European nobility and kings.

I have found that the black identity is more important then DNA. From their DNA you cannot measure the black identity, which is expressed with symbols and intermarriages.

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

-

An Adoration scene by Rubens shows a black magi or king in the middle of the scene.
This symbolises the presence of blacks at the beginning of Christianity, so blacks or a black king can be a good Christian to.

This concept started somewhere in the south of Germany around 1200-1300 and became a fixed theme in all of Europe from 1500.

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

-

Who did this one?

Most people who view my theory are not familiar with the many, many images of blacks in European art. Nor with the family and geographical names based on black or Moor. So they do not understand the importance.

e3b1c1
Member # 16338

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for e3b1c1   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
egmond crified who say i hate blacks
i dont
about the fact that no one will let me get near dead body of royal think again these royal
have descendents the 7th marquess of bute descendents from fitzalan the same person that the royal stewart can trace there paternal line
it simple jusy y dna test of this guy and we will know e1b1b1 is the kings dna r1b and i are
so much but they are not rulers in there nature
e1b1b1 was present among the norman invaders
who rule england they beat the saxon r1b at hastings it not only stewart which ithink was e1b1b1 also richard the lion heart and long shack long legs it one of the main e1b1b1 traits
all this kings were french normans or bretons
regards e1b1b1c1

--------------------
e3b clades

Posts: 371 | From: egypt | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

quote:
egmond crified who say i hate blacks
i dont
about the fact that no one will let me get near dead body of royal think again these royal
have descendents the 7th marquess of bute descendents from fitzalan the same person that the royal stewart can trace there paternal line
it simple jusy y dna test of this guy and we will know e1b1b1 is the kings dna r1b and i are
so much but they are not rulers in there nature
e1b1b1 was present among the norman invaders
who rule england they beat the saxon r1b at hastings it not only stewart which ithink was e1b1b1 also richard the lion heart and long shack long legs it one of the main e1b1b1 traits
all this kings were french normans or bretons
regards e1b1b1c1

Nowhere did I say you hate blacks! I do not know you, and I could not care less. You make sweeping assumptions about Saxons and Britons, without backing them up with any proof, while I'm trying to present a detailed, factual research. DNA will tell us nothing about self-identity or group identity. My research is about getting results, something to work with, and something to make a change possible. Not some useless, swashbuckling about DNA nonsens.
e3b1c1
Member # 16338

Rate Member
than good luck with your research
i dont know you to you can be white how say he is black you think dna is nonsense so thats your own opinion y dna is your identety thets what you are it defined your race if you are an r1b you are a european gook ,if you are haplogroup I
than you are realy european

--------------------
e3b clades

Muhommed Abed
Member # 17412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Muhommed Abed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What is the difference between r1b and I ?

quote:
than good luck with your research
i dont know you to you can be white how say he is black you think dna is nonsense so thats your own opinion y dna is your identety thets what you are it defined your race if you are an r1b you are a european gook ,if you are haplogroup I
than you are realy european

Posts: 101 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
e3b1c1
Member # 16338

Rate Member
from what i read in other forums they have diffrent history r1b descendents from the asianid haplogroup k meaning that a german r1b is more closer to chinise than an arab who belong to j1
about haplogroup I it is related to haplogroup j
both descendents from IJ haplogroup defined by mutation S22 so r1b no matter if its a european branch it is realted to the gooks from eastern asia they ususally have no emotions at all
and they are easy to control people in haplogroup I are diffrent they are usuall y very tall and they realy look nordic in there facial features i myself belong to diffrent stock e1b1b1c1 so i descendents from e1b1b1 the medetid race usualy have long legs and they are excellent runners in long distance as oposed to western african who are great in short distance you can see the genetic tree at
genetic atlas there site is great
regards e1b1b1c1

--------------------
e3b clades

e3b1c1
Member # 16338

Rate Member
from what i read in other forums they have diffrent history r1b descendents from the asianid haplogroup k meaning that a german r1b is more closer to chinise than an arab who belong to j1
about haplogroup I it is related to haplogroup j
both descendents from IJ haplogroup defined by mutation S22 so r1b no matter if its a european branch it is realted to the gooks from eastern asia they ususally have no emotions at all
and they are easy to control people in haplogroup I are diffrent they are usuall y very tall and they realy look nordic in there facial features i myself belong to diffrent stock e1b1b1c1 so i descendents from e1b1b1 the medetid race usualy have long legs and they are excellent runners in long distance as oposed to western african who are great in short distance you can see the genetic tree at
genetic atlas there site is great
regards e1b1b1c1

--------------------
e3b clades

Miles Thiam
Member # 17379

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miles Thiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Egmond Codfried:
quote:

The Caucasoid, found in Europe, N Africa, and the Middle East to N India, is characterized as pale reddish white to olive brown in skin color, of medium to tall stature, with a long or broad head form. The hair is light blond to dark brown in color, of a fine texture, and straight or wavy. The color of the eyes is light blue to dark brown and the nose bridge is usually high.

Olive, beige, or tan skin (as well as the adjective "swarthy") describes a skin color range of some individuals, who may be of Caucasian, Mediterranean, Asian, and Middle Eastern descent.

JA Rogers writes in Sex and Race (1941) that all these supposed African or Black Caucasians are never treated as whites when they arrive in the USA. So what is the practical need of classifying black skinned people as whites? To claim that these black European kings I'm talking about were 'only black looking,' but they were white. This is off course complete nonsense, to those who have a brain and are not afraid to use it.
I myself proposed the KKK test, like if the KKK would accept Charles II Stuart, a dark Caucasian yet white as Grand Dragon, I will withdraw my theory and enter a monastery or something.

So you mean people in Southern Europe (Italy, Spain etc) should be considered black???? That was a very unique idea. Soon I have to post my own pic here so you can see what a person who's black really looks like... [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 27 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

quote:
quote:
quote:

So you mean people in Southern Europe (Italy, Spain etc) should be considered black???? That was a very unique idea. Soon I have to post my own pic here so you can see what a person who's black really looks like... [Roll Eyes]
 -

-

-

-

[Louise de Kerouaille with het mythical Moorish ancestor]

First we have to establish what Black is. Then who is Black. I lean to people or a people who self identify as Black. For the European nobility and royals I have found that the images of the Moor in portraits, heraldry, family and geographical names are symbols of their black identity. The Moor is almost always a classical African. So blue blood is black blood. I thus understand that they tell us that their blackness is Africa derived.

Miles Thiam
Member # 17379

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miles Thiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You haven't presented even one dokument, letter or other kind of writing where these white royalties would describe themselves or being described by others as e.g. "ethiopians" or "moores". Nouns that in those days could describe what we today mean when we use the adjective "black" about a person. As in a well known example; Alessandro de'Medici who was nicknamed "the Moor".

You claim that a moorish child on the same painting as a white royal person would somehow indicate that the royalty sees himself as "black". Again, you haven't been able to sustain this claim of yours in any way.

Posts: 27 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

You are free to reject my theories and bypass my threads. I'm done answering your questions and reading your stupid, ignorant remarks. That Maria de Medici is described as Italian does not say what her complexion was. One can see Africa from Spain, even houses and lights. Strange that it would take Africans forever to arrive in Europe. But obviously you hate blacks and you hate gays too, so how can anything I bring up be accepted by such a narrow minded a s s h o l e? Please stop posting in my threads.
Miles Thiam
Member # 17379

Rate Member
quote:
You are free to reject my theories and bypass my threads. I'm done answering your questions and reading your stupid, ignorant remarks. That Maria de Medici is described as Italian does not say what her complexion was. One can see Africa from Spain, even houses and lights. Strange that it would take Africans forever to arrive in Europe. But obviously you hate blacks and you hate gays too, so how can anything I bring up be accepted by such a narrow minded a s s h o l e? Please stop posting in my threads.

You're acting like a child with your "You don't like me" as soon as someone contradicts your ideas. You don't own any thread in a public forum and can't decide who writes in it.
Europeans Faggotonius
Member # 17517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Europeans Faggotonius     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Miles Thiam the typical euroracist, they will never accept the truth.
Posts: 416 | From: Solar System | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com