EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Why do blacks hate Mathilda's Anthropology Blog? (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Why do blacks hate Mathilda's Anthropology Blog?
Can_ar
Member # 17546

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Can_ar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@jari-Ankhamun, That is what most non-blacks think of all black people, that there is one look for all continental Africans. Simplegirl's posts here are a testament to that. As a somali, I cant even begin to tell you how many questions non blacks ask me to figure out which part of Africa I'm from. I dont mind enlightening people, but it just gets tiresome. But I can't complain,we have it much easier in North america because of our brothers and sisters that suffered for us here.

PS-don't laugh at me people but I've just started reading Roots! I know, I know, but Im up in Canada ok!

Posts: 6 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthAndRights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Can_ar:
@jari-Ankhamun, That is what most non-blacks think of all black people, that there is one look for all continental Africans. Simplegirl's posts here are a testament to that. As a somali, I cant even begin to tell you how many questions non blacks ask me to figure out which part of Africa I'm from. I dont mind enlightening people, but it just gets tiresome. But I can't complain,we have it much easier in North america because of our brothers and sisters that suffered for us here.

PS-don't laugh at me people but I've just started reading Roots I know, I know, but Im up in Canada ok!

Even that doesn't depict how bad it really was here in the United Snakes of Amerikkka for the African captives aka African slaves and their enslaved descendants.... [Frown]

htp

Posts: 3446 | From: U.S. by way of JA by way of Africa | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Can_ar
Member # 17546

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Can_ar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^ I can only imagine, I was so incensed when I first started to read about the horrors of African slavery when I was young. I was like wow, let them try that **** right now! Im a lady but I will throw it down when I need to!!!But the whites in Canada are quite nice in comparison to the US, so it's hard to stay mad at them....
Posts: 6 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hammer
Member # 17003

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hammer   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Matilda's seems to be much more advanced than egyptsearch. The research standards are certanily higher as you do not have the large number for radical black loons you find here.

--------------------
The tree of liberty is watered by the blood of tyrants.

Posts: 2036 | From: Texas | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthAndRights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
^^ I can only imagine, I was so incensed when I first started to read about the horrors of African slavery when I was young. I was like wow, let them try that **** right now! Im a lady but I will throw it down when I need to!!!But the whites in Canada are quite nice in comparison to the US, so it's hard to stay mad at them....

When it comes to slavery there were different degrees of hell: you had South America, the Caribbean, and Amerikkka....

Do you know what the Ancestors of those nice 'whites' did to the Original People of Canda; how they were treated? [Frown]

I never said stay angry with them, but you know..don't ever forget. Individual and collective are two different things.... [Wink]

By the way, isn't interesting that ALL non-'white' indigenous cultures around the globe had the pretty much exact same things to say about the 'white' man's forked tongue....ponder that. [Wink]

htp

Posts: 3446 | From: U.S. by way of JA by way of Africa | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hammer
Member # 17003

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hammer   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Boy what a nut you are. Do you live in the 19th century? those slaves are not connected to you in any way. That was ten generations ago....go get a job.

--------------------
The tree of liberty is watered by the blood of tyrants.

Posts: 2036 | From: Texas | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ Hammeredbrains, you are the last person to be calling anyone a "nut". You who claims the ancient Egyptian royals descend from "European farmers"! LMAO As a Somali, Can_ar has way more connection to the ancient Egyptians than you do with ancient Rome, so get off it! As far as Can_ar having any connection to African slaves, well he too is African so if he's interested in the experience of African slaves in American history then why the hell are you so bothered by that?? Also, what makes you think the person is unemployed that is if Can_ar is even an adult.

It's obvious, your psychological issues with Africans in general have gotten the best of you. [Embarrassed]

Posts: 26285 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StTigray
Member # 16910

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for StTigray     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Simple Girl:
Commonsense tells us that all the mummies should look typically black and sub-saharan African in appearance if Egypt was all black as you all say. Now show us the mummies that look as black and African as the one I posted.

From the simple stupidity of this poster, I think I know who this is, THis person is Missy4594 she is half mexican with a GED(who claims to be native american), and has two illegitimate kids and stays with her babies daddy in a trailer park she last was employed as a secretary somewhere. What I wrote sounds like an insult but it is not. If this person is Missy then All I wrote is true regarding her lowly social standing. Missy is frequenter of Mathildas. Im pretty sure this is her.
Posts: 163 | From: United States | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Swenet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

PS-don't laugh at me people but I've just started reading Roots! I know, I know, but Im up in Canada ok!

Glad you as a somali are not prejudiced toward other Africans, and that you see AA as your brothers and sisters. There are some Somalis and Ethiopians that won't hestitate to embrace their wishful Arab ''descent'', and disown their relation with other Africans. Glad you're not one of them. [Wink]

Kalonji

Posts: 8785 | From: Discovery Channel's Mythbusters | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AswaniAswad
Member # 16742

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for AswaniAswad     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Somali and Ethiopians have had 8,000 years of history amongs arabs and wishful descent is hilarious.

U cant talk about arabia or the middle east without talking about sudan,eritrea,ethiopia,somali,and djbouti.

One thing i live near native indians here in NOrthern California Redwood Trees Mathildas blog says that they have found Native Americans here 50kya i thought that it was 15kya

quote:

Mathilda
No, it’s not been proved. NG has a tendencey to hammer home the ooa theory and ignore the evidence against it. Same with the origin of native Americas, there’s a great deal of evidence showing the Americas were populated abotu 50k ago, but you’ll still see them push the 15k entry date as gospel.

They essentialy decided to ignore a range of DNA studies (that I’ve got plenty of posted) that showed there was very ancient DNA in Europeans and Asian you don’t find in Africans, and that about three multiple loci studies found that you absolutely had to have archaic admixture to explain our genome.

One study shows a triple exit – it’s called ‘out of Africa again and again’. Lets just say the OOA doesn’t have the common support people think it does.

Posts: 410 | From: Al-Ard | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AswaniAswad
Member # 16742

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for AswaniAswad     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
St. Tigray ata wedi tigray dekaa
Posts: 410 | From: Al-Ard | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Swenet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by AswaniAswad:
Somali and Ethiopians have had 8,000 years of history amongs arabs and wishful descent is hilarious.

I'm not disputing the influence of east Africans in the middle east.

quote:
Originally posted by AswaniAswad:
U cant talk about arabia or the middle east without talking about Sudan,eritrea,ethiopia,somali,and djbouti.

No, but can you talk about African history without mentioning the people in the middle east? (Hell yeah). Exactly, and that is what I was talking about.

Kalonji

Posts: 8785 | From: Discovery Channel's Mythbusters | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ Indeed, there was way more African influence on the "Middle East" as in Southwest Asia, than the other way around, yet this is very fact that Eurocentrics are desperate to avoid or deny.
quote:
Originally posted by StTigray:

From the simple stupidity of this poster, I think I know who this is, THis person is Missy4594 she is half mexican with a GED(who claims to be native american), and has two illegitimate kids and stays with her babies daddy in a trailer park she last was employed as a secretary somewhere. What I wrote sounds like an insult but it is not. If this person is Missy then All I wrote is true regarding her lowly social standing. Missy is frequenter of Mathildas. Im pretty sure this is her.

No surprise there. Racist loons, especially those who frequent blogs such as Mathilda's tend to be lowly both in an intellectual level as well as social.

quote:
Originally posted by Kalonji:

Glad you as a somali are not prejudiced toward other Africans, and that you see AA as your brothers and sisters. There are some Somalis and Ethiopians that won't hesitate to embrace their wishful Arab ''descent'', and disown their relation with other Africans. Glad you're not one of them. [Wink]

Kalonji

Yes, and for east Africans to do such-- disassociate themselves from other Africans-- is merely playing into the old Euro-imperial tactic of divide and conquer. Unfortunately, it seems this ploy is in use today by Eurocentrics in their game of pseudo-anthropology to tie certain African populations with "caucasians". [Embarrassed]
Posts: 26285 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hammer
Member # 17003

Rate Member
Djehuti, Your old dribble is very worn. I know you have some nutty ideas but do you honestly think that Euro-Americans sit around and think about black africa? "Eurocentrics" as you call them have no reason to dwell on those issues. They generally think of africa, when they think of it at all, as a backward place full of low IQ poor people.

Kalongi, Other black people are not your brothers and sisters.

TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for TruthAndRights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@ Kalonji and Djehuti-

You ever notice that some 'white' folks just don't get that there are plenty of Black People who just don't give a rat's azz what they think or don't think about Black People.... [Roll Eyes] [Wink] [Razz]

However, it's so very clear that Black People certainly stay on the minds of some 'white' people....as is evidenced here on these forums... [Big Grin]

htp

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Hammered:

Djehuti, Your old dribble is very worn. I know you have some nutty ideas but do you honestly think that Euro-Americans sit around and think about black africa? "Eurocentrics" as you call them have no reason to dwell on those issues. They generally think of africa, when they think of it at all, as a backward place full of low IQ poor people.

Yes I do think that Eurocentrics are constantly fixated on black Africa. What do you think 'Egyptomania' is all about-- the constant fascination, study, and overall obsession with a culture that is non other than black African. Why a perfect example of that would be YOU. You post in here everyday and when you first appeared in this forum you began using the moniker 'Horemheb'. Tell me what other people other than whites would be so enamored and enraptured with a black African culture only to deny its black African identity?? Meanwhile these very same people who you call "low-IQ" while you claim their cultures, are outsmarting and outsourcing you in your own Western countries. I don't call this irony; I call it insanity.

quote:
^ LOL You see? Again you have tell black people how they're suppose to feel about not only themselves but their fellow people? I take this be your very own Euro-imperial penchant for trying to control other people and even divide them. I have no doubt if an Eastern European were to call Western Europeans his brothers and sisters you would not object. [Embarrassed]
Can_ar
Member # 17546

Rate Member
@Kalonji, djehuti, truthandrights; I know of some somalis who lay claim to some ancient arab connection but most of us know that they only have a small connection to us genetically. I think that continental black Africans in general did not understand this concept of white racism, b/c in our countries there are only other black people, so we discriminate based on clan and tribal affinities not skin color. But let me tell you, people sniving and calling you the N word brings you together quick!

^Also, To be honest, the ones I find dissociating from other Africans and siding with arabs, have generally been the dimwitted ones. I mean, how can stand to be affiliated with people who call you abeed(slave!). When a relative of mine visited saudi arabia many many years ago, he was so shocked at his treatment by fellow muslims that he harbored a fiery intense hatred against them ever since(Warning...don't mess with somalis lol!). The nomads in the old gens were fiercely proud somalis, you would have been speared if you assoc'd them anyone else, let alone Arabs. I dont have anything against other people, but I know what I am and who my people are; other black africans, no matter where they live.

@hammer: get a LIFE [Razz]

AswaniAswad
Member # 16742

Rate Member
Simple girl is just that simple minded idiot.

I swear i think i need to take all of u europeans, and americans to egpypt so my Kanouz,Fadakky, Al Farafra and SAe3eedi brothers can slap u in the face for your stupidity.

U keep asking posters on egyptsearch to show u this and show u that we will show u nothing u are nobody.

StTigray
Member # 16910

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for StTigray     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Hammer:

No only the racist Eurocentrist loons like yourself sit around thinking of Africa, That is why your here over and over and over.....What an idotic thing to say

Kalongi!!! Welcome Brother

Posts: 163 | From: United States | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
^ Indeed. Talk about whites obsessing with Africa, as I said just look at the very phenomenon of Egyptomania itself...

Behold, the very epitome and par-examplar of white obsession with a black African culture:

-

A white woman wearing African style braided hair, African style beaded jewelry, an African animal totem headdreass, complete with African style topless dress that exposes her breasts.

I asked Hammered, why a supposedly "superior" white people after taking over an African country would adopt the styles and cultures of the so-called inferior blacks they rule over. Of course he never answered. This is like the Dutch Boer or Afrikaaners adopting Zulu or Xhosa culture LOL. Yet the picture above is supposedly what Egyptian royals look like in the twisted minds the Eurocentrics and white racists.

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
Forgot about this thread..

quote:
Originally posted by Djehuty:
Yes, and for east Africans to do such-- disassociate themselves from other Africans-- is merely playing into the old Euro-imperial tactic of divide and conquer. Unfortunately, it seems this ploy is in use today by Eurocentrics in their game of pseudo-anthropology to tie certain African populations with "caucasians".

Yes, prime example?
Rwanda!

@TruthAndRights
Agreed, they are all over Africa.

@Sttigray
Thnx, just leave him to rot in his ignorance.

@Can_ar
You bring up good points, in particular the Abed part. I never understood why some of them even want to identify with Arabs, seems to me like a phenomenon akin to the brown paper bag (not the color part, but the dissociation part). I hate to say this, because I'm not a divider, and have some Arab friends. But often, their attitude towards black people is intolerable. When a palestinian muslim dies, they riot, but when their fellow muslims in Darfur suffer, they remain largely silent.

Mind0verMatter718
Member # 17548

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mind0verMatter718     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To Mike The Wannabe scholar:

Mike111 it seems as if you think that everything that mikey "says" or everything that mikey "reads" is fact. You dont have any degree to your name, no published works of your own, and you probably dont even have a job, but you portray yourself as some living room sage sitting at home with a trunk full of ancient text, when we all know that is not the case.
You site source after source that is clearly not your own, and then argue them as if they are, or as if you have done some real research yourself.
Stop perpetrating? You fraud!
My question to you is?
Why fight so hard to promote another persons views?
Especially when "you" have so much first hand knowledge that could change the world, but have yet to get aknowledged for anything.
Mikey, the truth is, no one gives a phuck about none of the sources that you read, just like no one gives a flying phuck about mikeys opinion.
So stop posting them.
How much have "you" actually learned?
It amazes me how think you know everything about everything, and is suppose to be of this moral character and reasoning, but here you are everyday, "successfully" arguing back and forth like a crazed idiot with these so-called trolls that you have become one yourself.
You must not have too much to be proud of, that you have to so much time to devote to such childish bickering and name calling. This is your kind of social club, this mental institution that you log into everyday,and rant and rave like a "deprived little bitch" trying to be loved and respected by all these nobodies and wanna-be scholars.

Admit it mikey, egyptsearch is your whole life. Without this freak show with its unknown cast and members, you would have no life at all.

So mikey how long you been trolling?

Posts: 220 | From: N.Y.C....Capital of the World | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Kalonji:

Yes, prime example?
Rwanda!

@TruthAndRights
Agreed, they are all over Africa.

@Sttigray
Thnx, just leave him to rot in his ignorance.

@Can_ar
You bring up good points, in particular the Abed part. I never understood why some of them even want to identify with Arabs, seems to me like a phenomenon akin to the brown paper bag (not the color part, but the dissociation part). I hate to say this, because I'm not a divider, and have some Arab friends. But often, their attitude towards black people is intolerable. When a palestinian muslim dies, they riot, but when their fellow muslims in Darfur suffer, they remain largely silent.

This is what the idiot trolls fail to understand. That anyone with narrow nose or thin lips is a member of the crazy "cacasoid" race. "Cacasoids" were said to be native not only to North Africa but to East Africa and to a certain extent West Africa and Central Africa as per Rwandans as well. The idiot trolls fail to understand that such race classifications is pigsh*t pure and simple. Yet trolls like Dirk and Hammered will eat up the pigsh*t like it is their only meal. [Wink]
dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dana marniche   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Djehuti:
^ Indeed. Talk about whites obsessing with Africa, as I said just look at the very phenomenon of Egyptomania itself...

Behold, the very epitome and par-examplar of white obsession with a black African culture:

-

A white woman wearing African style braided hair, African style beaded jewelry, an African animal totem headdreass, complete with African style topless dress that exposes her breasts.

I asked Hammered, why a supposedly "superior" white people after taking over an African country would adopt the styles and cultures of the so-called inferior blacks they rule over. Of course he never answered. This is like the Dutch Boer or Afrikaaners adopting Zulu or Xhosa culture LOL. Yet the picture above is supposedly what Egyptian royals look like in the twisted minds the Eurocentrics and white racists.

LOL!!!
Djehuti are u sure your not black? [Wink]

Posts: 4226 | From: New Jersey, USA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
^ Since when does one have to be black to notice the obvious??!!
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bumped up...

for Simpleton, Lyingass, GiganticTwit, WhiteNerd, Afronutsmuncher, Confirmed Idiot, and Fake Egyptian Muktaba Imposter who Shoplifts Others' History. [Big Grin]

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com