EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Hittite Infiltration into the Royal lineage (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Hittite Infiltration into the Royal lineage
osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for osirion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If King Tut was R1b then I would speculate that it was due to Hittites.

From the Amarna letters we have Ankhesenamon who apparently wrote a letter to Suppilulumia informing him that she had no sons of her own and asked him to send to her one of his sons whom she would marry and make Pharaoh. Now why would an Egyptian want to have a Hittite as a Pharaoh? Perhaps there's more to this than we had previously known.

Lets keep in mind that this is a period by which alliances were formed by such marriages. So if King Tut did have R1b the question would be was it due to an ancient alliance between Asiatics and Africans?

Posts: 4028 | From: NW USA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ameny-ra
Member # 17092

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ameny-ra   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Were is the real source that says Tut has R1b, please show and tell, because Im not buying it, I know for sure Akhenaten was not a Hittite type, but maybe the mother of King Tut, but were is the source for this bogus rumor.

--------------------
Arthur Mayfield

Posts: 53 | From: Atlanta, GA | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ameny-ra
Member # 17092

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ameny-ra   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"So if King Tut did have R1b the question would be was it due to an ancient alliance between Asiatics and Africans"

Nooo Waaay, there was never an alliance with the Egyptians and the Asiatics, the Egyptians hated the Asiatics more than any other group, and were also the prime Enemies of the Egyptians but on the flip side, many Egyptian Kings of native southern origin married Asiatic women, that was sent to them by Northern Asiatic Kings and some were even the King's daughters, that is why you see light skinned women on the tomb art, they were women from the North.maybe Tut had an Asiatic mother but that is not for sure until we can see the real results.

--------------------
Arthur Mayfield

Posts: 53 | From: Atlanta, GA | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Apocalypse
Member # 8587

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Apocalypse     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Osiron wrote:
quote:

From the Amarna letters we have Ankhesenamon who apparently wrote a letter to Suppilulumia informing him that she had no sons of her own and asked him to send to her one of his sons whom she would marry and make Pharaoh. Now why would an Egyptian want to have a Hittite as a Pharaoh? Perhaps there's more to this than we had previously known.

Lets keep in mind that this is a period by which alliances were formed by such marriages. So if King Tut did have R1b the question would be was it due to an ancient alliance between Asiatics and Africans?

You go off the deep end like a chicken with its head cut off based upon absolutely nothing. This is an unfounded internet rumor yet you're so willing to draw absurd conclusions.

Its already been documented that 6-7% of Egyptians have underived R1b in a form found only in Africa and Oman. Yet you're all over the place with this from dynastic race now to Hittite founders of the 18th Pharoahs.

Have you completely forgetten that the 18th dynasty traces it origins to Sequenenre Tao who chased Asiatics out of Egypt. Further more the Egytians have no memory of Europe and its not mentioned anywhere in their mythology. To the contrary the 18th dynasty went further than any previous in explicitly stating that the origin of their Kingship is to be found much further south in Africa.

quote:
Though African haplogroup R chromosomes are generally quite rare, R-P25* (R1b1*) chromosomes are found at remarkably high frequencies in northern Cameroon (60.7–94.7%),[26] especially among the Ouldeme of Northern Cameroon in west central Africa, aging at least 4,100 years.[27] R1*-M173 are also observed in the Bantu of southern Cameroon (14.3%), Oman (10.7%), Egypt (6.8%), and the Hutu (1.4%). Whereas the R1*-M173 undifferentiated lineage is present in all four populations, the two downstream mutations, M17 (R1a1) and M269 (R1b1b2, formerly R1b1c or R1b3), are confined to Egypt and Oman. It is plausible that the African and Omani R1*-M173 chromosomes may be relics of an ancient back migration from Asia to Africa, which may have been a southern branch of an Upper Paleolithic westward expansion of this clade. The antiquity of the M173 backflow is implied by the total lack in sub-Saharan Africa of downstream mutations R1a1-M17 and R1b1b2-M269, associated with the post–Last Glacial Maximum (LGM) reinhabitation of Eurasia.[28]

Posts: 1038 | From: Franklin Park, NJ | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Before going over the deep edge, it might be a good idea to define who or what is a Hittite.

Hint; there were no such people as Hittites. Modern White historians took certain liberties from the king James Bible.

In which case, who were the people misidentified as Hittites, and what was their relationship to Egyptians.

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for osirion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is a hypothetical thread. IF Tut was R1b I claim a Hittite origin - Anatolian.

--------------------
Across the sea of time, there can only be one of you. Make you the best one you can be.

Posts: 4028 | From: NW USA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
homeylu
Member # 4430

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for homeylu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Apocalypse:
Osiron wrote:
quote:

You go off the deep end like a chicken with its head cut off based upon absolutely nothing. This is an unfounded internet rumor yet you're so willing to draw absurd conclusions.

Its already been documented that 6-7% of Egyptians have underived R1b in a form found only in Africa and Oman. Yet you're all over the place with this from dynastic race now to Hittite founders of the 18th Pharoahs.

Have you completely forgetten that the 18th dynasty traces it origins to Sequenenre Tao who chased Asiatics out of Egypt. Further more the Egytians have no memory of Europe and its not mentioned anywhere in their mythology. To the contrary the 18th dynasty went further than any previous in explicitly stating that the origin of their Kingship is to be found much further south in Africa.

quote:
Though African haplogroup R chromosomes are generally quite rare, R-P25* (R1b1*) chromosomes are found at remarkably high frequencies in northern Cameroon (60.7–94.7%),[26] especially among the Ouldeme of Northern Cameroon in west central Africa, aging at least 4,100 years.[27] R1*-M173 are also observed in the Bantu of southern Cameroon (14.3%), Oman (10.7%), Egypt (6.8%), and the Hutu (1.4%). Whereas the R1*-M173 undifferentiated lineage is present in all four populations, the two downstream mutations, M17 (R1a1) and M269 (R1b1b2, formerly R1b1c or R1b3), are confined to Egypt and Oman. It is plausible that the African and Omani R1*-M173 chromosomes may be relics of an ancient back migration from Asia to Africa, which may have been a southern branch of an Upper Paleolithic westward expansion of this clade. The antiquity of the M173 backflow is implied by the total lack in sub-Saharan Africa of downstream mutations R1a1-M17 and R1b1b2-M269, associated with the post–Last Glacial Maximum (LGM) reinhabitation of Eurasia.[28]

Excellent rebuttal, I couldn't have responded better myself.
Posts: 747 | From: Atlanta, GA USA | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
homeylu
Member # 4430

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for homeylu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
Before going over the deep edge, it might be a good idea to define who or what is a Hittite.

Hint; there were no such people as Hittites. Modern White historians took certain liberties from the king James Bible.

In which case, who were the people misidentified as Hittites, and what was their relationship to Egyptians.

Some of the 'hypothesis' presented on this site, should not be taken as more than a source of pure entertainment, am I the only that laughs at half the *bleep* I read here before trying to respond with a straight face.
Posts: 747 | From: Atlanta, GA USA | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
homeylu - True, scholarship is not our strength at this point.

BTW - Think anyone will come back with who it was that was misidentified as the Hittites?

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by homeylu:
quote:

Some of the 'hypothesis' presented on this site, should not be taken as more than a source of pure entertainment, am I the only that laughs at half the *bleep* I read here before trying to respond with a straight face.
You notice most of the Garbage posted s by uneducated, unlearned Trolls, Like Oririon, Hammer, Afronut, Bettyboo, Fawal, Egmond Codfried, Marc Washington..etc. Their whole agenda is to degrade E.S becuase it is a thorn in the side of their Eurocentrist delusional propaganda. To them the Egyptians are Indian, Tri Lankan, Europeans, Mixed, Mediteranian, Red Headed, Aryan...anything but African. Yet its us Afrocentris STEALING the Culture of Egypt. So expect more Trolls to come out of the woodworks with stupid ass threads like this one.
Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you guys want to really discuss Tuts DNA Al-Takruri opened a Thread in the other Forum. I think no one whit a serious broain should further entertain this garbage and waste of a thread..
Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
I have no idea what the DNA results for Tut are. But I was always taught to consider the source. In this case, the source is Hawass the liar, who once said that the Egyptians were not Black. The other source is White people, who for centuries have been trying to make the same claim.

This is the mask of an African youth.

-

This is a chair depicting that African youth and his wife.
Both artifacts are of a type, and made of materials that cannot be easily modified.

-

This is a WOODEN statue of that SAME African youth - wooden artifacts are easily modified.
Make of it what you will.

-

homeylu
Member # 4430

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for homeylu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
BTW - Think anyone will come back with who it was that was misidentified as the Hittites?

Hmm, I dunno, lets get some popcorn and wait and see. [Big Grin]

quote:
Originally posted by Jari-Ankhamun:
To them the Egyptians are Indian, Tri Lankan, Europeans, Mixed, Mediteranian, Red Headed, Aryan...anything but African.

LMAO, Tri Lankan? That's a first for me.
osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for osirion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bunch of religious Afro-Nuts reacting to what they see as heresy.

As I said, if Tut was R1b then the Amarna letters have more credence than what they have been given. You guys have not even dealt with that at all but instead just played the Negro.

Yo Mama that and you mamma this. Childish.

As for Tut's facial features, there are many people of Sri Lanka - not Tri Lanka; Negro, that have those features.

In fact, people of Sri Lanka in many ways look not much different than the Sudanese people.

-

--------------------
Across the sea of time, there can only be one of you. Make you the best one you can be.

ameny-ra
Member # 17092

Member Rated:
The only evidence of a Hittite alliance in the 18th Dynasty,was after the death of King Tut,when Ankhesenamen pleaded to the Hittite King Suppiliuma to be prince of Egypt,and he was killed by Horemheb sometime later, before even taking the throne, but before that incident,Egyptians were at war with Asiatics (Hittites,Hyksos,Assyrians etc)if King Tut had any Asian blood in him (which I doubt)it would have been through an Asiatic women who was one of Pharaoh's concubine, but since there is no real evidence of King Tut being R1b,then I stick to the fact that King Tut was of African descent and came from an African mother and African Father with no Hittite admixture what so ever,let's stick to the facts of hitory first before making assumptions.

--------------------
Arthur Mayfield

osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
quote:

For that matter there aren't any Egyptians or Nubians - all names given to these people by Europeans. So stop playing stupid games.
osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by ameny-ra:
The only evidence of a Hittite alliance in the 18th Dynasty,was after the death of King Tut,when Ankhesenamen pleaded to the Hittite King Suppiliuma to be prince of Egypt,and he was killed by Horemheb sometime later, before even taking the throne, but before that incident,Egyptians were at war with Asiatics (Hittites,Hyksos,Assyrians etc)if King Tut had any Asian blood in him (which I doubt)it would have been through an Asiatic women who was one of Pharaoh's concubine, but since there is no real evidence of King Tut being R1b,then I stick to the fact that King Tut was of African descent and came from an African mother and African Father with no Hittite admixture what so ever,let's stick to the facts of hitory first before making assumptions.

I said IF, can you read, IF there is R1b in the Pharaonic line then this alliance between Egypt and Hittites may have occurred long ago and NOT from concubines - this is YDNA!
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by osirion:
quote:

For that matter there aren't any Egyptians or Nubians - all names given to these people by Europeans. So stop playing stupid games.
My interest are not that trivial;

Whether known as Egypt or Kemet, there is still a real civilization involved.

Whether known as Nubia or Meroe, there is still a real civilization involved.

However there never was a Hittite Empire;
In the researchers words; They speculate that the so-called Hittite empire, is really a confusion with that of the Hattians, Phrygians, Chaldeans, Babylonians, or some other ancient Empire. And that this is why, neither ancient Greek, or any other ancient historians, ever mentioned it.

That speaks to the veracity of White historians.

Why would they do it?

-

Kind of the same thing that you are trying to do, isn't it osirion?

REAL ANATOLIAN'S!!

-

-

osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
^ So what did the Egyptians call these people? I will use that name if that will help.
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
White historians have really screwed this up, and many still use Hittite.

During the time of Tuts father Akhenaten, the Hattie were on the rise, so I go with them.

Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clyde Winters   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Blacks who founded the Historic civilizations in Anatolia came from the Proto-Sahara.

These ancient Proto-Saharans as noted in earlier chapters were called Kushites.The Greco-Roman writers made it clear that there were two Kushite empires one in Asia and the other group in the area we call the Sudan,Nubia,
and parts of southern Egypt. The Greek writer Homer alluded to the two Kushite empires, when he wrote "a race divided, whom the sloping rays; the
rising and the setting sun surveys". The Greek traveler/historian Herodutus claimed that he derived this information from the Egyptians.

The Asian Proto-Saharans were also called Kushites or Ethiopians. The term Ethiopian comes from two Greek terms: Ethios 'burnt' and ops 'face', as a result Ethiopian means the 'burnt faces'. Herodutus and Homer, described these Ethiopians as "the most just of men;the favorites of the gods". The classical literature makes it clear that the region from Egypt to India was called by the name Ethiopia.

For example, the Elamites called themselves KHATAM, and their capital Susa:KUSSI. In addition, the Kassites, who occupied the central part of the
Zagros mountains were called KASHSHU. The Kushana, who helped invent the Meroitic writing, formerly occupied Chinese Turkistan (Xinjiang) and the Gansu province of China.

The Kushites in Asia, as in Africa were known for their skill as bowmen :Steu , the name of the people of Ta-Seti.

The decipherer of the cuneiform writing of Mesopotamia, Rawlingson, said Puntites and Kushites were established in Asia. He found mention of Kushiya and Puntiya in the inscriptions of Darius. He also made it clear
that the name Kush was also applied to southern Persia, India, Elam, Arabia, and Colchis (a part of southern Russia/Turkistan) in ancient times.

The Armenians made it clear that the ancients called Persia, Media,Elam , Aria, and the entire area between the Tigris and Indus rivers
Kush.Bardesones, writing in his Book of the Laws of Countries, in the 2nd Century said that the "Bactrians who we called Qushani (or Kushans)".The
Armenians, called the earlier Parthian: Kushan and acknowledged their connection with them. Homer, Herodotus, and the Roman scholar Strabo called
southern Persia AETHIOPIA. The Greeks and Romans called the country east of Kerma: Kusan.

From Iran the Kushites used the natural entry point into China along the path running from the Zagros to the Altai mountains, and the Dzunganian
gate. There is archaeological evidence indicating that farming communities village sites were established along this path of similar origin, which date back to 3500 BC. The archaeological data indicate that this agricultural economy spread from west to east.

Can these numerous Blacks in this area in ancient times explain the presense of R1 in this region today?

Concomitant Replacement of Language and mtDNA in South Caspian Populations of Iran - all 6 versions »
I Nasidze, D Quinque, M Rahmani, SA Alemohamad, M … - Current Biology, 2006 - Elsevier
... Haplogroup J2 (M172) was found at high frequency in both groups, as was haplogroup
R1 (M173); together, these two haplogroups account for more than 50% of ...

-

It is interesting that the Levels of R1* from Cruciani et al. 2002 indicate that many Africans/ Blacks carry this haplogroup (language group & country in parentheses):

Ouldeme - 95% (Cameroon)
Mixed Chadic - 67%
Mixed Adamawa - 56%
Daba - 44% (C)
Fali - 23% (C)
Fulbe (Cameroon) - 12%* (also 5% K2)
Mixed Nilo-Saharan - 11%
Tali - 7% (C)

Rawlinson and the Classical authors was sure that the Kushite Nations in Asia, were founded by Africans. The genetic evidence may offer considerable support and proof to their proposition.

Posts: 13012 | From: Chicago | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clyde Winters   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hatti

Using boats the Kushites moved down ancient waterways many now dried up, to establish new towns in Asia and Europe after 3500 BC. The Kushites remained supreme around the world until 1400-1200 BC. During this period the Hua (Chinese) and Indo-European (I-E) speakers began to conquer the Kushites whose cities and economies were destroyed as a result of natural catastrophes which took place on the planet between 1400-1200 BC. Later, after 500 AD, Turkish speaking people began to settle parts of Central Asia. This is the reason behind the presence of the K-s-h element in many place names in Asia e.g., Kashgar, HinduKush, and Kosh. The HinduKush in Harappan times had lapis lazuli deposits.

Kushites expanded into Inner Asia from two primary points of dispersal : Iran and Anatolia. In Anatolia the Kushites were called Hattians and Kaska. In the 2nd millennium BC, the north and east of Anatolia was inhabited by non-I-E speakers.

Anatolia was divided into two lands “the land of Kanis” and the “land of Hatti”. The Hatti were related to the Kaska people who lived in the Pontic mountains.

Hattians lived in Anatolia. They worshipped Kasku and Kusuh. They were especially prominent in the Pontic mountains. Their sister nation in the Halys Basin were the Kaska tribes. The Kaska and Hattians share the same names for gods, along with personal and place-names . The Kaska had a strong empire which was never defeated by the Hittites.

Singer (1981) has suggested that the Kaska, are remnants of the indigenous Hattian population which was forced northward by the Hittites. But at least as late as 1800 BC, Anatolia was basically settled by Hattians.

Anatolia was occupied by many Kushite groups,including the Kashkas and or Hatti. The Hatti , like the Dravidian speaking people were probably related .

References:

Itamar Singer, Hittites and Hattians in Anatolia at the beginning of the Second Millennium B.C., Journal of Indo-European Studies, 9 (1-2) (1981), pp.119-149.

Gerd Steiner, The role of the Hittites in ancient Anatolia, Journal of Indo-European Studies, 9 (1-2) (1981), 119-149.

--------------------
C. A. Winters

Posts: 13012 | From: Chicago | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
The West Africans formerly lived in the Egypto-Sudan. They are descendants of the ancient Kushites. They probably took hg R1 to Anatolia.

quote:

The Levant versus the Horn of Africa: Evidence for Bidirectional Corridors of Human Migrations
J. R. Luis,1,2,* D. J. Rowold,1,* M. Regueiro,2 B. Caeiro,2 C. Cinnioğlu,3 C. Roseman,3 P. A. Underhill,3 L. L. Cavalli-Sforza,3 and R. J. Herrera1

web page
Paleoanthropological evidence indicates that both the Levantine corridor and the Horn of Africa served, repeatedly, as migratory corridors between Africa and Eurasia. We have begun investigating the roles of these passageways in bidirectional migrations of anatomically modern humans, by analyzing 45 informative biallelic markers as well as 10 microsatellite loci on the nonrecombining region of the Y chromosome (NRY) in 121 and 147 extant males from Oman and northern Egypt, respectively. The present study uncovers three important points concerning these demic movements: (1) The E3b1-M78 and E3b3-M123 lineages, as well as the R1*-M173 lineages, mark gene flow between Egypt and the Levant during the Upper Paleolithic and Mesolithic. (2) In contrast, the Horn of Africa appears to be of minor importance in the human migratory movements between Africa and Eurasia represented by these chromosomes, an observation based on the frequency distributions of E3b*-M35 (no known downstream mutations) and M173. (3) The areal diffusion patterns of G-M201, J-12f2, the derivative M173 haplogroups, and M2 suggest more recent genetic associations between the Middle East and Africa, involving the Levantine corridor and/or Arab slave routes. Affinities to African groups were also evaluated by determining the NRY haplogroup composition in 434 samples from seven sub-Saharan African populations. Oman and Egypt’s NRY frequency distributions appear to be much more similar to those of the Middle East than to any sub-Saharan African population, suggesting a much larger Eurasian genetic component. Finally, the overall phylogeographic profile reveals several clinal patterns and genetic partitions that may indicate source, direction, and relative timing of different waves of dispersals and expansions involving these nine populations.

Instead of looking at the slave trade we need to look at the Kushite colonization of Anatolia.

Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
quote:

European Journal of Human Genetics (2005) 13, 856–866. doi:10.1038/sj.ejhg.5201390 Published online 9 March 2005
web page

High frequencies of Y chromosome lineages characterized by E3b1, DYS19-11, DYS392-12 in Somali males
Juan J Sanchez1, Charlotte Hallenberg1, Claus Børsting1, Alexis Hernandez2 and Niels Morling1

1Department of Forensic Genetics, Institute of Forensic Medicine, University of Copenhagen, Denmark
2Departamento de Canarias, Instituto Nacional de Toxicología, La Laguna, Tenerife, Spain
Correspondence: Dr JJ Sanchez, Department of Forensic Genetics, Institute of Forensic Medicine, University of Copenhagen, 11 Frederik V's Vej, DK-2100 Copenhagen, Denmark. Tel: +45 35 32 62 87; Fax: +45 35 32 61 20; E-mail: juan.sanchez@forensic.ku.dk

Received 2 September 2004; Revised 12 January 2005; Accepted 21 January 2005; Published online 9 March 2005.

Top of pageAbstract
We genotyped 45 biallelic markers and 11 STR systems on the Y chromosome in 201 male Somalis. In addition, 65 sub-Saharan Western Africans, 59 Turks and 64 Iraqis were typed for the biallelic Y chromosome markers. In Somalis, 14 Y chromosome haplogroups were identified including E3b1 (77.6%) and K2 (10.4%). The haplogroup E3b1 with the rare DYS19-11 allele (also called the E3b1 cluster ) was found in 75.1% of male Somalis, and 70.6% of Somali Y chromosomes were E3b1, DYS19-11, DYS392-12, DYS437-14, DYS438-11 and DYS393-13. The haplotype diversity of eight Y-STRs ('minimal haplotype') was 0.9575 compared to an average of 0.9974 and 0.9996 in European and Asian populations. In sub-Saharan Western Africans, only four haplogroups were identified. The West African clade E3a was found in 89.2% of the samples and the haplogroup E3b1 was not observed. In Turks, 12 haplogroups were found including J2*(xJ2f2) (27.1%), R1b3*(xR1b3d, R1b3f) (20.3%), E3b3 and R1a1*(xR1a1b) (both 11.9%). In Iraqis, 12 haplogroups were identified including J2*(xJ2f2) (29.7%) and J*(xJ2) (26.6%). The data suggest that the male Somali population is a branch of the East African population – closely related to the Oromos in Ethiopia and North Kenya – with predominant E3b1 cluster lineages that were introduced into the Somali population 4000–5000 years ago, and that the Somali male population has approximately 15% Y chromosomes from Eurasia and approximately 5% from sub-Saharan Africa.

samples came from a larger, homogenous population of Somalis.

The haplogroup K2 was found in 10.4% of Somali males. Haplogroup K2 was suggested to have arisen in Eurasia.4, 9 K2 has a patchy distribution in Cameroon (18.0%), Egypt (8.2%), Ethiopia (4.8%), Tanzania (3.8%) and Morocco (3.6%), probably due to back migration.3, 7, 8, 9 Luis et al9 estimated an expansion time of 13.7–17.5 ky for the K2 lineages in Egypt. The BATWING expansion time estimated for K2 in our Somali population (3.3 ky) is consistent with an African southward dissemination of the K2 haplogroup. The observation of two Somali males with the M17 mutation (haplogroup R1a1*(xR1a1b)) may indicate a recent gene flow by migration from Eurasia.47, 48 A possible explanation is offered by the fact that from the 7th century onward, immigrant Muslim Arabs and Persians established trading posts along the Somali cost51, although also British, French and Italian people were present in Somalia in the region in the 19th and 20th century.

The presence of similar genes among the Cameroonians fail to support a Eurasian origin for these genes. It suggest that they arrived in Eurasia recently.

Although the authors of this study speculate that these genes may have come to Africa as a result of back migration around 5000-4000 bp, this date corresponds to the expansion of the so-called Kushite people from Africa. According to Col Rawlinson the Kushites founded the Sumerian (and Elamite civilizations). It was these Kushites who probably spread E3B1 (E3B3),R1, K2 etc. into Eurasian.

--------------------
C. A. Winters

Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
William Leo Hansberry gives a great discussion of the evidence of African Kushites ruling in Asia and Africa. Some ancient scholars noted that the first rulers of Elam were of Kushite ( Kerma ? ) origin. According to Strabo, the first Elamite colony at Susa was founded by Tithnus, a King of Kush. Strabo in Book 15, Chapter 3728 wrote that in fact it is claimed that Susa was founded by Tithonus Memnon's father, and his citadel bore the name Memnonium. The Susians are also called Cissians. Aeschylus, calls Memnon's mother Cissia.

William Leo Hansberry, African History Notebook, (1981) Volume 2 noted that:

In Persia the old Negroid element seems indeed to have been sufficiently powerful to maintain the overlord of the land. For the Negritic strain is clearly evident in statuary depicting members of the royal family ruling in the second millenium B.C.

Hundreds of years later, when Xerxes invaded Greece, the type was well represented in the Persian army. In the remote mountain regions bordering on Persia and Baluchistan, there is to be found at the present time a Negroid element which bears a remarkable resemblance to the type represented on the ancient mounments. Hence the Negritic or Ethiopian type has proved persistent in this area, and in ancient times it seems to have constituted numerically and socially an important factor in the population" (p.52) .

--------------------
C. A. Winters

Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
Check out my video on the Asian Kushites:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-2xjWIIxK8

Enjoy

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
C. A. Winters

Bob_01
Member # 15687

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bob_01     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Bunch of religious Afro-Nuts reacting to what they see as heresy.

As I said, if Tut was R1b then the Amarna letters have more credence than what they have been given. You guys have not even dealt with that at all but instead just played the Negro.

Yo Mama that and you mamma this. Childish.

As for Tut's facial features, there are many people of Sri Lanka - not Tri Lanka; Negro, that have those features.

In fact, people of Sri Lanka in many ways look not much different than the Sudanese people.

-

Err. Sri Lankans look like Eastern Arabians. Go to the Eastern Provinces, the Gulf, and that's rather obvious. These populations nicely resemble their neighbors too, other South Asians.

No one, I mean, no one would mix up Sudanese populations with those peoples. I could understand right across the Red Sea in the Arabian Peninsula. That makes sense, and is actually the case.

You even see these Sudanese types amongst ELITE Saudi post-graduate students, within less-than-marginal-cities. There are some Sudanese who look "Arab" or "Indian-ish", and I'm at times considered that. The irony is that we're whitening up populations that'd be called niggers in most settings.

Saying that, these populations are represented within African diversity as well, and are more likely, in my opinion (i.e. observation), to appear amongst the Taureg populations. Due to limited population studies, especially of South/ West Asiatic populations, vs those designed to push the Black Caucasoids of Sweden. Besides that, do you have evidence suggesting that these collected traits cannot develop in Africa? [Embarrassed]

Posts: 1080 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
 -

Hatti
In the ancient literature the Proto Dravidians are called Kushites. Using boats the Kushites moved down ancient waterways many now dried up, to establish new towns in Asia and Europe after 3500 BC. The Kushites remained supreme around the world until 1400 1200 BC. During this period the Hua (Chinese) and Indo European (I E) speakers began to conquer the Kushites whose cities and economies were destroyed as a result of natural catastrophes which took place on the planet between 1400 1200 BC. Later, after 500 AD, Turkish speaking people began to settle parts of Central Asia. This is the reason behind the presence of the K s h element in many place names in Asia e.g., Kashgar, HinduKush, and Kosh. The HinduKush in Harappan times had lapis lazuli deposits.

Proto Saharans/Kushites expanded into Inner Asia from two primary points of dispersal : Iran and Anatolia. In Anatolia the Kushites were called Hattians and Kaska. In the 2nd millennium BC, the north and east of Anatolia was inhabited by non I E speakers.

Anatolia was divided into two lands “the land of Kanis” and the “land of Hatti”. The Hatti were related to the Kaska people who lived in the Pontic mountains.

Hattians lived in Anatolia. They worshipped Kasku and Kusuh. They were especially prominent in the Pontic mountains. Their sister nation in the Halys Basin were the Kaska tribes. The Kaska and Hattians share the same names for gods, along with personal and place names (1). The Kaska had a strong empire which was never defeated by the Hittites.

Singer (1981) has suggested that the Kaska, are remnants of the indigenous Hattian population which was forced northward by the Hittites. But at least as late as 1800 BC, Anatolia was basically settled by Hattians (2)

Anatolia was occupied by many Kushite groups,including the Kashkas and or Hatti. The Hatti , like the Dravidian speaking people were probably related . The Hatti were probably members of the Tehenu tribes.

The Tehenu was composed of various ethnic groups. One of the Tehenu tribes was identified by the Egyptians as the Hatiu or Haltiu.

During the Fifth Dynasty of Egypt (2563-2423), namely during the reign of Sahure there is mention of the Tehenu people. Sahure referred to the Tehenu leader “Hati Tehenu” .(3) These Hatiu, may correspond to the Hatti speaking people of Anatolia. The Hatti people often referred to themselves as Kashkas or Kaskas.

The Hatti controlled the city state of Kussara. Kussara was situated in southern Anatolia.

The earliest known ruler of Kussara was Pitkhanas. It was his son Anitta (c. 1790-1750 BC) who expanded the Kussara empire through much of Anatolia.

Many researchers get the Hittites (Nesa) mixed up with the original settlers of Anatolia called Hatti according to Steiner “.[T]his discrepancy is either totally neglected and more or less skillfully veiled, or it is explained by the assumption that the Hittites when conquering the country of Hatti adjusted themselves to the Hattians adopting their personal names and worshipping their gods, out of reverence for a higher culture” .(4)

Neshili, was probably spoken by the Hatti, not the IE Hittite. Yet, this language is classified as an IE langauge. Researchers maintain that the Hatti spoke 'Hattili' or Khattili “language of the Hatti”, and the IE Hittites spoke "Neshumnili"/ Neshili .(5) Researchers maintain that only 10% of the terms in Neshumnili is IE. This supports the view that Nesumnili may have been a lingua franca.

It is clear that the Anatolians spoke many languages including:Palaic, Hatti, Luwian and Hurrian, but the people as you know mainly wrote their writings in Neshumnili. The first people to use this system as the language of the royal chancery were Hatti Itamar Singer makes it clear that the Hittites adopted the language of the Hatti .(6) Steiner wrote that, " In the complex linguistic situation of Central Anatolia, in the 2nd Millennium B.C. with at least three, but probably more different languages being spoken within the same area there must have been the need for a language of communication or lingua franca [i.e., Neshumnili), whenever commercial transactions or political enterprises were undertaken on a larger scale" .(7)
  • The Hatti language which provided the Hittites with many of the terms Indo-Aryan nationalists use to claim and Aryan origin for the Indus civilization is closely related to African languages including Egyptians. For example:
    Big, mighty, powerful protect, help upper
    Hattic ur $uh tufa
    Egyptian wr swh tp
    Malinke fara solo dya, tu ‘raising’
    Head stretch (out) prosper to pour
    Hattic tu put falfalat duq

Egyptian tup pd
    Malinke tu ‘strike head’ pe, bemba fin’ya du
    Eye hand Place King, term of respect

The Malinke-Bambara and Hatti language share other cognates and grammatical features. For example,in both languages the pronoun can be prefixed to nouns, e.g., Hatti le ‘his’, le fil ‘his house’; Malinke-Bambara a ‘his’, a falu ‘his father’s house’. Other Hatti and Malinke- Bambara cognates include:
    Hattic b’la ka -ka Kaati
    Malinke n’ye teke -ka ka, kuntigi ‘headman’

Good hypothesis generation suggest that given the fact that the Malinke-Bambara and Hatti languages share cognate terms, Sumerian terms may also relate to Hatti terms since they were also Kushites. Below we compare a few Hatti, Sumerian and Malinke Bambara terms:

Mother father lord,ruler build, to set up
    Hattic na-a ša tex
    Malinke na baba sa te
    Sumerian na ‘she’ aba tu ‘to create’
    To pour child,son up, to raise strength,powerful land
    Hatti dug pin,pinu tufa ur -ka
    Malinke du den dya, tu fara -ka
    Sumerian dub peš dul usu ki

Conclusion

In summary, the Hattic speaking people were members of the Kushite tribe called Tehenu. They were probably called Hati ( pl. Hatiu), by the Egyptians.

The language of the Hittites was more than likely a lingua franca, with Hattic, at its base. In Western Anatolia many languages were spoken including Hattic, Palaic, Luwian and Hurrian used Nesa as a lingua franca. For example, the king of Arzawa, asked the Egyptian in the Amarna Letters, to write them back in Nesumnili rather than Egyptian .(8)

Steiner notes that “In the complex linguistic situation of Central Anatolia in the 2nd Millennium B.C., with at least three, but probably more different languages being spoken within the same area there must have been the need for a language of communication or lingua franca whenever commercial transaction or political enterprises were undertaken on a larger scale” .(9)

This led Steiner to conclude that “moreover the structure of Hittite easily allowed one to integrate not only proper names, but also nouns of other languages into the morphological system. Indeed, it is a well known fact the vocabulary of Hittite is strongly interspersed with lexemes from other languages, which is a phenomenon typical of a “lingua franca” .(10)

Footnotes

1. Itamar Singer, Hittites and Hattians in Anatolia at the beginning of the Second Millennium B.C., Journal of Indo-European Studies, 9 (1-2) (1981), pp.119-149.

2 Gerd Steiner, The role of the Hittites in ancient Anatolia, Journal of Indo-European Studies, 9 (1-2) (1981), 119-149.

3 El Mosallamy,A.H.S. Libyco-Berber relations with ancient Egypt:The Tehenu in Egyptian records. In (pp.51-68) 1986, p.55; and L. Borchardt, Das Grabdenkmal des Konigs Sahure. Vol. II, Table 1.

4 Steiner, p.160.

5 I.M. Diakonoff and P.L. Kohl, Early Antiquity. Chicago: University of Chicago Press, 1990.

6. Itamar Singer, Hittites and Hattians in Anatolia at the Beginning of the Second Millennium BC,Journal of Indo-European Studies, 9 (1-2) (pp.119-149).

7 Ibid., p.162.

8 Ibid., p.161.

9 Ibid., p.162

10 Ibid., p.165.

Bob_01
Member # 15687

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bob_01     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
White historians have really screwed this up, and many still use Hittite.

The term has an Abhramic origin. We, surely as hell, do not know much about this population. It is said that the peoples spoke an Indo-European, but we don't know how they look like.

I would assume their "European", just to give Eurocentrist a bare bone. However, Indo-European languages are widely spoken amongst Black peoples within South Asia. It would be great if remains of the Hittites can be found, and see cranial, skeletal and melanin characteristics studied. I wish someone on this forum could develop strength in either of the two areas, and be employed in such anti-Eurocentric operations. [Wink]

It's also worth mentioning that most, especially Osirion, doesn't seem to realize that much traits we see in living populations are due to soft tissues. Those collected traits we see may as well be due to heightened sexual section. We just really don't know, and the Anatolians may have looked like Black "Indo-Arabians" (for the lack of a better term), but their cranio-facial indices ( being measured here, with one's naked eye) would most likely resemble East African populations.

Posts: 1080 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
An important group in Anantolia in addition to the Hatti, were the Hurrians. The Hurrians enter Mesopotamia from the northeastern hilly area . They introduced horse-drawn war chariots to Mesopotamia .

Hurrians penetrate Mesopotamia and Syria-Palestine between 1700-1500 BC. The major Hurrian Kingdom was Mitanni, which was founded by Sudarna I (c.1550), was established at Washukanni on the Khabur River. The Hurrian capital was Urkesh, one of its earliest kings was called Tupkish.

Linguistic and historical evidence support the view that Dravidians influenced Mittanni and Lycia. (Winters 1989a) Alain Anselin is sure that Dravidian speaking peoples once inhabited the Aegean. For example Anselin (1982, pp.111-114) has discussed many Dravidian place names found in the Aegean Sea area.

Two major groups in ancient Anatolia were the Hurrians and Lycians. Although the Hurrians are considered to be Indo-European speakers, some Hurrians probably spoke a Dravidian language.

The Hurrians lived in Mittanni. Mittanni was situated on the great bend of the Upper Euphrates river. Hurrian was spoken in eastern Anatolia and North Syria.

Most of what we know about Hurrian comes from the Tel al-Armarna letters. These letters were written to the Egyptian pharaoh. These letters are important because they were written in a language different from diplomatic Babylonian.

The letters written in the unknown language were numbered 22 and 25. In 1909 Bork, in Mitteilungen der Vorderasiatische Gesellschaft, wrote a translation of the letters.

In 1930, G.W. Brown proposed that the words in letters 22 and 25 were Dravidian especially Tamil. Brown (1930), has shown that the vowels and consonants of Hurrian and Dravidian are analogous. In support of this theory Brown (1930) noted the following similarities between Dravidian and Hurrian: 1) presence of a fullness of forms employed by both languages; 2) presence of active and passive verbal forms are not distinguished; 3) presence of verbal forms that are formed by particles; 4) presence of true relative pronouns is not found in these languages; 5) both languages employ negative verbal forms; 6) identical use of -m, as nominative; 7) similar pronouns; and 8) similar ending formations:
  • Dravidian Hurrian
    a a
    -kku -ikka
    imbu impu

There are analogous Dravidian and Hurrian terms:

English Hurrian Dravidian
    mountain paba parampu
    lady,woman aallay ali
    King Sarr,zarr Ca, cira
    god en en
    give tan tara
    to rule irn ire
    father attai attan
    wife,woman asti atti

Many researchers have noted the presence of many Indo-Aryan words. In Hurrians. This has led some researchers to conclude that Indo –Europeans may have ruled the Hurrians. This results from the fact that the names of the Hurrian gods are similar to the Aryan gods:
  • Hurrian Sanskrit
    Mi-it-va Mitra
    Aru-na Varuna
    In-da-ra Indra
    Na-sa-at-tiya Nasatya

There are other Hurrian and Sanskrit terms that appear to show a relationship:

English Hurrian Sanskrit Tamil
    One aika eka okka ‘together’
    Three tera tri
    Five panza panca añcu
    Seven satta sapta
    Nine na nava onpatu

Other Hurrian terms relate to Indo-Aryan:

English Hurrian I-A Tamil
    Brown babru babhru pukar
    Grey parita palita paraitu ‘old’
    Reddish pinkara pingala puuval

English Mitanni

Vedic Tamil
    Warrior marya marya makan, maravan

Although researchers believe that the Hurrians-Mitanni were dominated by Indo-Aryans this is not supported by the evidence. Bjarte Kaldhol found that only 5 out of 500 Hurrian names were I-A sounding .

The linguistic evidence discussed above is consistent with the view that the only Indian elements in Anatolian culture were of Dravidian ,rather than Indo-Aryan origin. This evidence from Mittanni adds further confirmation to the findings of N. Lahovary in Dravidian Origins and the West, that prove the earlier presence of Dravidian speakers in Anatolia.
This data also makes it clear that the Dravidians was one of the Kushites tribes that formerly lived in Anatolia.

Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
Africoid skeletons dating back to this period have been found in Anatolia. See
  • Anthropological analysis of the osteological material from an ancient tomb (Early Bronze Age) from the middle Euphrates valley, Terqa (Syria)
    International Journal of Osteoarchaeology
    Early View
    J. Tomczyk, K. J drychowska-Da ska, T. P oszaj, H. W. Witas

In this article they discuss a skeleton of a Negro or Mongoloid person. They found that the skeleton carried hg K, Skeleton dates back to 2600 BC.

alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for alTakruri   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Evidently very little thought was given to this "proposal"
before it was posted. But then, considering the source, ...  - .

1. No UEP from Tut means no known haplogroup period.

2. Tut's common 16 STR haplotype is unpublished. Only
unsubstantiated guesswork is currently available.

3. The son of the Hittite king was assasinated en route to
Egypt. There was no infusion of Hittite maless into Ae's
royalty. It was AE royal males who concubined Hittites.

4. Even had the marriage been consumated there's no
way Tut's widow could effect the dead man's Y chromosome.

5. R1b1a is older than R1b1b (the non-African variety).
Without jumping through hoops, R1b in AE would be the
homegrown African variety rather than some imported
EurAsian variety.

quote:

Posts: 8014 | From: the Tekrur in the Western Sahel | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
The Sumerians and Akkadians

I wish we could separate the history of the Middle East from race, but it is impossible to do so because of the desire of Eurocentrists to make Semitic speakers members of the “white” race.

The controversy surrounding the Kushite/African/Black origins of the Elamites, Sumerians, Akkadians and “Assyrians” is simple and yet complicated. It involves both the racism exhibited toward the African slaves in the Western Hemisphere and Africans generally which led to the idea that Africans had no history ; and the need of Julius Oppert to make Semites white, to accommodate the “white” ancestry of European Jews.

To understand this dichotomy we have to look at the history of scholarship surrounding the rise of Sumero-Akkadian studies. The study of the Sumerians, Akkadians. Assyrians and Elamites began with the decipherment of the cuneiform script by Henry Rawlinson. Henry Rawlinson had spent most of his career in the Orient. This appears to have gave him an open mind in regards to history. He recognized the Ancient Model of History, the idea that civilization was founded by the Kushite or Hamitic people of the Bible.

As result, Rawlinson was surprised during his research to discover that the founders of the Mesopotamian civilization were of Kushite origin. He made it clear that the Semitic speakers of Akkad and the non-Semitic speakers of Sumer were both Black or Negro people who called themselves sag-gig-ga “Black Heads”. In Rawlinson’s day the Sumerian people were recognized as Akkadian or Chaldean, while the Semitic speaking blacks were called Assyrians.

Rawlinson identified these Akkadians as Turanian or Scythic people. But he made it clear that these ancient Scythic or Turanian speaking people were Kushites or Blacks.

A major supporter of Rawlinson was Edward Hincks. Hincks continued Rawlinson’s work and identified the ancient group as Chaldeans, and also called them Turanian speakers. Hincks, though, never dicussed their ethnic origin.

A late comer to the study of the Sumerians and the Akkadians was Julius Oppert. Oppert was a German born of Jewish parents. He made it clear that the Chaldean and Akkadian people spoke different languages. He noted that the original founders of Mesopotamia civilization called themselves Ki-en-gi “land of the true lords”. It was the Semitic speakers who called themselves Akkadians.

Assyrians called the Ki-en-gi people Sumiritu “the sacred language”. Oppert popularized the Assyrian name Sumer, for the original founders of the civilization. Thus we have today the Akkadians and Sumerians of ancient Mesopotamia.

Oppert began to popularize the idea that the Sumerians were related to the contemporary Altaic and Turanian speaking people, e.g., Turks and Magyar (Hungarian) speaking people. He made it clear that the Akkadians were Semites like himself . To support this idea Oppert pointed out that typological features between Sumerian and Altaic languages existed. This feature was agglutination.

The problem with identifying the Sumerians as descendants from contemporary Turanian speakers resulted from the fact that Sumerian and the Turkish languages are not genetically related. As a result Oppert began to criticize the work of Hincks (who was dead at the time) in relation to the identification of the Sumerian people as Turanian following the research of Rawlinson.

It is strange to some observers that Oppert,never criticized Rawlinson who had proposed the Turanian origin of the Ki-en-gi (Sumerians). But this was not strange at all. Oppert did not attack Rawlinson who was still alive at the time because he knew that Rawlinson said the Sumerians were the original Scythic and Turanian people he called Kushites. Moreover, Rawlinson made it clear that both the Akkadians and Sumerians were Blacks. For Oppert to have debated this issue with Rawlinson, who deciphered the cuneiform script, would have meant that he would have had to accept the fact that Semites were Black. There was no way Oppert would have wanted to acknowledge his African heritage, given the Anti-Semitism experienced by Jews living in Europe.

Although Oppert successfully hid the recognition that the Akkadians and the Sumerians both refered to themselves as sag-gig-ga “black heads”, some researchers were unable to follow the status quo and ignore this reality. For example, Francois Lenormant, made it clear, following the research of Rawlinson, that the Elamite and Sumerians spoke genetically related languages. This idea was hard to reconcile with the depiction of people on the monuments of Iran, especially the Behistun monument, which depicted Negroes (with curly hair and beards) representing the Assyrians, Jews and Elamites who ruled the area.

As a result, Oppert began the myth that the Sumerian languages was isolated from other languages spoken in the world evethough it shared typological features with the Altaic languages. Oppert taught Akkadian-Sumerian in many of the leading Universities in France and Germany. Many of his students soon began to dominate the Academe, or held chairs in Sumerian and Akkadian studies these researchers continued to perpetuate the myth that the Elamite and Sumerian languages were not related.

There was no way to keep from researchers who read the original Sumerian, Akkadian and Assyrian text that these people recognized that they were ethnically Blacks. This fact was made clear by Albert Terrien de LaCouperie. Born in France, de LaCouperie was a well known linguist and China expert. Although native of France most of his writings are in English. In the journal he published called the Babylonian and Oriental Record, he outlined many aspects of ancient history. In these pages he made it clear that the Sumerians, Akkadians and even the Assyrians who called themselves şalmat kakkadi ‘black headed people”, were all Blacks of Kushite origin.

Eventhough de LaCouperie taught at the University of London, the prestige of Oppert, and the fact that the main centers for Sumero-Akkadian studies in France and Germany were founded by Oppert and or his students led to researchers ignoring the evidence that the Sumerians , Akkadians and Assyrians were Black.

In summary, the cuneiform evidence makes it clear that the Sumerians, Akkadians and Assyrians recognized themselves as Negroes: “black heads”. This fact was supported by the statues of Gudea, the Akkadians and Assyrians. Plus the Behistun monument made it clear that the Elamites were also Blacks.

The textual evidence also makes it clear that Oppert began the discussion of a typological relationship between Sumerian and Turkic languages. He also manufactured the idea that the Semites of Mesopotamia and Iran, the Assyrians and Akkadians were “whites”, like himself. Due to this brain washing, and whitening out of Blacks in history, many people today can look at depictions of Assyrians, Achamenians, and Akkadians and fail to see the Negro origin of these people.

-

Gutian/Sumerian

To make the Sumerians “white” textbooks print pictures of artifacts dating to the Gutian rule of Lagash, to pass them off as the true originators of Sumerian civilization. No Gutian rulers of Lagash are recognized in the Sumerian King List.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Bob_01 - I cannot translate ancient script, so instead, I study how ancient people depicted THEMSELVES!

This statue leaves no doubt of their African origins.

-

And this one leaves no doubt of their cultural affinity with Mesopotamia.

-

But then you look at this one - they also worship the Canaanite God Baal.

Anatolia was a very varied place!

-

homeylu
Member # 4430

Rate Member
Impressive research!

OT: Is this the same Clyde Winters that conducted the research on the Nubian artifacts at the Oriental Institute? I remember I would use your findings to debate with people several years ago!

How to stop the "whitewash of Ancient Egypt" archives:
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/Forum8/HTML/000614-2.html

I'm impressed that you are a member of this site, this is what we need here, more academia, seriously!

Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
quote:
Impressive research!

OT: Is this the same Clyde Winters that conducted the research on the Nubian artifacts at the Oriental Institute? I remember I would use your findings to debate with people several years ago!

How to stop the "whitewash of Ancient Egypt" archives:
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/Forum8/HTML/000614-2.html

I'm impressed that you are a member of this site, this is what we need here, more academia, seriously!

Thanks for your support. You can find out more about these Black nations of Asia in my book:

-

You can order it here.

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by alTakruri:
Evidently very little thought was given to this "proposal"
before it was posted. But then, considering the source, ...  - .

1. No UEP from Tut means no known haplogroup period.

2. Tut's common 16 STR haplotype is unpublished. Only
unsubstantiated guesswork is currently available.

3. The son of the Hittite king was assasinated en route to
Egypt. There was no infusion of Hittite maless into Ae's
royalty. It was AE royal males who concubined Hittites.

4. Even had the marriage been consumated there's no
way Tut's widow could effect the dead man's Y chromosome.

5. R1b1a is older than R1b1b (the non-African variety).
Without jumping through hoops, R1b in AE would be the
homegrown African variety rather than some imported
EurAsian variety.

quote:

Thank you Al-Takruri, I think this was explained already 5 times to Orion so it wont help let him to his delusions and taking cheap shots.
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Clyde - I can't buy the scenario that all Anatolian's were Kushite - later in the south, perhaps.

The problem is that your scenario completely discounts the Grimaldi faction.

The original Black southern European and Mediterranean civilizations do not show great affinity with Egypt or Mesopotamia. (Even though the building of Mycenae was supposedly a joint Cretan/Egyptian enterprise). Neither do the original Eastern European civilizations.

And how do you explain Anatolia having the trappings of a beginning civilization BEFORE Egypt or Sumer?

homeylu
Member # 4430

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Clyde Winters:

Thanks for your support. You can find out more about these Black nations of Asia in my book:

You can order it here.

YW, Glad to show my support, though I have no interest in Black nations outside of Africa.

However, I will definitely order a few of these as it correlates with my current line of work. I will also request that the title be added to our 'reference guides' for the entire school district. [Smile]

I have the fortune of being on the Social Studies curriculum team.

Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gigantic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is there no god damn oversight at your school district?!?!?! This is why Black students are behind their non-black counterparts. What school district do you teach in sir? I would like to write the superintendent.

quote:
I will also request that the title be added to our 'reference guides' for the entire school district. [Smile]

I have the fortune of being on the Social Studies curriculum team.

Posts: 2025 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Afro-idiot - I thought you said that you were Black. Therefore you should be happy to see accurate history taught in schools, instead of the lies and distortions taught by White people. I mean the data is already there and conclusive; Whites have been lying, why do you have a problem with it?
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gigantic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I encourage the teaching of black history in our schools. But i'll be damned if they teach that "Black Egypt," or "Black Europe," and etcetera bullsh1t!

quote:
Afro-idiot - I thought you said that you were Black. Therefore you should be happy to see accurate history taught in schools, instead of the lies and distortions taught by White people. I mean the data is already there and conclusive; Whites have been lying, why do you have a problem with it?

Posts: 2025 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hammer
Member # 17003

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hammer   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jari, Jesus Christ could come down here in person and try to educate you on AE and you would still spin. You guys are dine...finished. Not that you ever had a position to start with.
Willie Nelson wrote a song 'Turn out the lights, the party is over.'

Posts: 2036 | From: Texas | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Afro-idiot - I have to admit, even though I know with a certainty that you are just another asshole White troll trying to front as a Negro; when you say things like that, which is so close to the Negros concept of Black history - Slavery. I am honestly given pause.
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are right. It is all over. Tuts father was an Irish man. [Wink]

quote:
Originally posted by Hammer:
Jari, Jesus Christ could come down here in person and try to educate you on AE and you would still spin. You guys are dine...finished. Not that you ever had a position to start with.

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
quote:
Clyde - I can't buy the scenario that all Anatolian's were Kushite - later in the south, perhaps.

The problem is that your scenario completely discounts the Grimaldi faction.

The original Black southern European and Mediterranean civilizations do not show great affinity with Egypt or Mesopotamia. (Even though the building of Mycenae was supposedly a joint Cretan/Egyptian enterprise). Neither do the original Eastern European civilizations.

And how do you explain Anatolia having the trappings of a beginning civilization BEFORE Egypt or Sumer?

Hi Mike

There's nothing wrong with disagreeing about historical issues.

I was mainly talking about the Kushites who settled anatolia bceause of the theme of the issue was the Hittites. During the Hittite expansion most Anatolians Blacks were Kusites eventhough some descendants of the Anu and Grimaldi may have survived in the area.

The first civilization of Anatolia was Catal Huyuk, I believe this civilization was founded by Classical mongoloid people.

There was little difference between Mesopotamian and South European civilizations. The majority of people living in this area were from the proto-Sahara.

In the case of mesopotamia and egypt, both civilizations were founded by the Anu people. Other groups after the great flood from the Sahara became the dominant groups in these centers of civilization.

homeylu
Member # 4430

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Recovering Afro-holic:
Is there no god damn oversight at your school district?!?!?! This is why Black students are behind their non-black counterparts. What school district do you teach in sir? I would like to write the superintendent.

Yes, there is oversight, we have a school board just like all others, but my district is 97% Minority, so we are effectively the majority. The superintendent is Black and so are all the board members, not that it makes a difference, as we don't all 'agree' on everything simply because we share a common 'race'.

But I would review the contents myself, as we have to present it in such a fashion to show how others will benefit from it, for it to be added to our district curriculum.

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by xyyman:
You are right. It is all over. Tuts father was an Irish man. [Wink]

quote:
Originally posted by Hammer:

LOL, what iven more Pathetic is the lack of Irish conrtibutions to society at all?? LMAO, except for a Potatoe Famine and trying to copy the Italian Mafia I can't really recall anything...SAD.
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
You see, that right there is the problem.

quote:

But I would review the contents myself, as we

Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
A Short Guide to Ancient World History

I accept the fact there were ancient Blacks in EurAsia. These Blacks were the Australian type people who mainly live in Australia and the Hill regions of Oceania.

The coastal Melanesians on the otherhand, are descendants of recent Africans who settled the area after being forced from Asia. The Polynesians/Filipinos and etc., who are known as the original Mongoloid people and called Classical Mongoloid in the literature probably originated in Anatolia or Mesopotamia.

The Australians are the original settlers of Asia (around 60kybp), and may represent members of the first out of Africa migrants. I never refer to these people as Africans, although I do recognize them as Blacks.

The Bushmen/ Khoisan probably represent the second African migration of homo sapien sapiens out of Africa. I would class these people with the CroMagnon/Grimaldi group who entered Iberia after 34kybp. Remnants of this great people were found on every continent when Europeans first explored the world.

The Anu or Black pygmies (/Proto-Bantu) type may represent the Natufians who began to migrate out of Africa after 20,000 and settled in the Levant which was first settled by Cro Magnon people who early replaced the Neanderthal folk. The Natufians would represent the fourth African migration into Eurasia.

By the time the Anu entered Eurasia the Classical mongoloid people who are the ancestors of the Indonesians/Vietnamese/Filipinos and etc. were probably already settled in Anatolia. The classical mongoloids probably constructed Catal Huyuk. The close relationship between Sumerian and the AustroAsiatic languages suggest that the classical Mongoloid people may have also inhabited Mesopotamia by the time the Sumerians entered the area.

It appears to have been a natural catastrophe which caused the classical mongoloids to migrate eastward. We know this because many of the former sites of the Classical mongoloids in Anatolia were occupied by the Kushites (Kaska) people after 2500 BC.

By 1200 BC the clasical mongoloids had become well established in India. Around this time they conquered the Dravidian people who founded the first Shang empire, and set up a new Shang Empire at Anyang.

By 1000 BC the Hau/Han tribes came down from the mountains and pushed the classical mongoloids southward into Yunnan and eventually Southeast Asia. The Han began to make the Yueh and li min people their slaves. The Han often used the Qiang (another Black tribe) as sacrifice victims.

The Han killed off as many Black tribes as they could. The only thing that saved the pygmies in East Asia, was the fact that they moved into the mountains in areas they could easily defend from Han attacks.

This movement of Han and classical mongoloid people southward forced the Kushite/African (Qiang, li min and other African) tribes onto the Pacific Islands. It is these Africans who represent the coastal Melanesians.

The Sumerians, Elamites, Xia (of China), Harappans of the Indus Valley and coastal Melanoids are the Proto-Saharan people known in History as the Kushites.These people originated in the Highland regions of Middle Africa, and began to occupy the former trade centers of the Anu in Eurasia and the Americas. It is for this reason that we find West African placenames in the Pacific and India.

Given the origin of the classical mongoloids in Anatolia, and the Han Chinese somewhere in North China or Central Asia,the Southeast Asians are not descendants of the first African migration to Eurasia. This is why the Chinese and Classical mongoloid people share few if any genes with the Australians. The Classical mongoloids share genes mainly with the coastal Melanesians who are of African origin, but few genes with the Chinese of East Asia.

--------------------
C. A. Winters

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com