EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Why is there no mentions of Whites in the Bible or Quran? Where were the whites? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Why is there no mentions of Whites in the Bible or Quran? Where were the whites?
Mind0verMatter718
Member # 17548

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mind0verMatter718     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For years, people of the world have been led to believe that the people of the bible were white people, when in fact they were black. Hollywood, one of the many contributing factors to this cause, isn't innocent to this either, they take the front line for the ranks of deception. We the people of the world should not continue to let this occur because the ones to be affected by this will be the children of the future.

Movies, television and some white people portray the people of the bible as white. What should it matter, if they are white or black. Should it matter, if they are white or black? If I were white, I'd say no, and if this was an ideal world and if all affluent people looked like me. But we are living in a world of lies and deception and when the children's minds develop off of the deception that is being told and taught, then the truth must be brought to the forefront. Also, I am not white and the more affluent doesn't look like me.

People of color are more vulnerable and are more easily to believe what is being told to them, especially when their history has been erased from their minds, and it is constantly battered in their heads through their educational systems, television, and movie theaters. Well, the time has come for the truth to be told. And what is that truth? That the people of the bible are people of color.

Before I can go forward, I need to go backwards into some history. Lets look at the people of the bible, who had who.

Genesis 10:2-4, Japheth begot Gomer (*Galatians) (**Germany, Crimea, Cambria, Celts), Magog (*Scythians) (**Georgia, Scythians), Madai (*Medes), Javan (*Grecians), Tubal (*Iberes), Meshech (**Moscow), and Tiras. Gomer begot Ashkenaz (*Rheginians) (**Germany, Saxons, Scandavia), Riphath, and Togarmah. Javan begot Elishah, Tarshish, Kittim (**Cyprus) (Abraham ibn Ezra said the Romans were descended from Kittim), and Dodanim. (*denotes The Complete Works of Josephus. **denotes The table of the Nations off the Web)

Genesis 10:6-18, Ham begot Cush (*Ethiopians), Mizraim (*Egypt), Phut (*Libya), and Canaan. Cush begot Nimrod, Seba, Havilah, Sabtah, Raamah, and Sabtechah. Raamah begot Sheba and Dedan. Mizraim begot Ludim, Anamim, Lehabim, Naphtuhim, Pathrusim, Casluhim, and Caphtorim. Canaan begot Sidon, Heth, Jebusites, Amorites, Girgasites, Hivites, Arkites, Sinites, Arvadites, Zemarites, and Hamathite.

Genesis 10:22-29, Shem begot Elam, Asshur, Arphaxad (*Chaldeans), Lud, and Aram. Aram begot Uz, Hul, Gether, and Mash. Arphaxad begot Salah. Salah begot Eber. Eber begot Peleg (from here comes the family of Abraham) and Joktan. Joktan begot Almodad, Sheleph, Hazarmaveth, Jerah, Hadoram, Uzal, Diklah, Obal, Abimael, Sheba, Ophir, Havilah, and Jobab
And Noah and his wife created Japheth, Ham, and Shem.

After the dispersion of the people by God at the tower of Babel, each went into their own region of the world. Japheth and his family went into Europe. Shem and Ham stayed in the area, so to say.

Mizraim (Egypt) and some of his family went into a land now called Africa, but it wasn't called Africa then. Cush (Ethiopia) had a very large area which even went into what is now called Middle East. Remember, Nimrod was a Cushite and the beginning of his kingdom was Babel, Erech, Accad, and Calneh, in the land of Shinar.

Around 1913BCE, there was a famine in the land. And due to the famine, Abram (Abraham) and his wife Sarai journeyed to the land of Egypt. But before he entered the land of Egypt he said to Sarai, "Behold now, I know that you art a fair woman to look upon. And it will come to pass, when the Egyptians shall see thee, that they will say: This is his wife; and they will kill me, but thee they will keep alive."

Now the incident came to pass, but Rabbi Shelomoh Yitschaki, Solomon ben Isaac, also known as Rashi, said in his commentaries, reference behold now, I know that thou art a fair woman, "Knowing that you are beautiful, I realize that your beauty is now a source of danger, particularly since the Egyptians are dark-skinned and ugly." Besides this being a ridiculous comment, the point that I am trying to point out is the fact that the Rabbi has stated that the Egyptians were people of color. Webster's New Collegiate Dictionary defines black as, "Having a dark skin . . . " and "a person belonging to a dark skinned race . .

. " This may seem irrelevant now, but this quote by Rashi is going to back fire on him. Stick with me. Also at least they have finally admitted that the Egyptians were people of color.

Next, Joseph, one of the twelve sons of Jacob, from the twelve tribes of Israel, was sold to some Ishmaelites by his brothers out of anger. The Ishmaelites took Joseph into Egypt and sold him to the Egyptians. Later a famine had struck the land of Egypt and Canaan and according to the Bible all the lands and was very devastating. Jacob instructed several of his sons to go into Egypt and buy food because Egypt had enough to sell.

When the brothers of Joseph, the sons of Jacob had entered the land of Egypt, they were told to see a particular person. Not knowing oh the individual was they were going to see, when they faced him, they didn't recognize him, but Joseph recognized them. If Joseph is supposed to be a white person, and he was in the mist of black people, don't you think his brothers would have recognized him immediately. Why didn't his brothers recognize him immediately? Could it have been due to him being black amongst black people and he blended in? A white person definitely would have been able to be pointed out if he was amongst black slaves during slavery time. Don't you think?

Next, while the Israelites were living in the land of Egypt, Pharaoh had commanded for all the Israelite males to be exterminated. Now during this time, a couple from the Israelite people had borne a son, and they had hid him for three months. When they couldn't hide him no longer, she put the child into a basket and placed it among the reeds by the bank of the Nile. The daughter of Pharaoh, wanting to bathe in the Nile, went to the banks and saw the basket among the reeds and when she opened the basket she saw a baby in it. Being that the baby was very young, she instructed a Hebrew family, coincidently the baby's mother, to nurse the child until he was weaned. Once he was weaned, she brought the boy to her father and asked if she could keep the child, and her father said yes. Also, the baby was named Moses.

Remembering that the Egyptians were black, if Moses was white and knowing that Pharaoh had issued a decree to kill all the Hebrew males, wouldn't he have killed Moses immediately when she brought this supposedly white child into her father's house? Also, if he was white, do you think Pharaoh's daughter would have even let the child live when she found him by the Nile? Obviously we must say no.

Finally, Moses lived amongst the Egyptians for years and one day when he saw an Egyptian abusing a Hebrew, he came to the aide of the Hebrew and killed the Egyptian. Knowing that the word would get out and back to Pharaoh, he fled Egypt and went to the land of Midian. Upon entering Midian he came to the aide of some women of the land and helped them. They were very grateful and ran back and told their father that an "Egyptian" saved them.

Again, if he was mistaking for an Egyptian, and knowing that the Egyptians are supposedly dark-skinned and ugly, does this make Moses dark-skinned and ugly too? This is where people need to watch what they say. It may come back to haunt you.

What I have presented here, which is merely speculation. The only proof that I have given where someone has said the Egyptians where black was by the Rabbi. So let me notegive more facts for you to think about.

Herodotus (484? -425? BC) was one of the most widely traveled people of his time. His writings show his interest in both history and geography. Herodotus was born in Halicarnassus, a Greek colony in Asia Minor. He was a frequent visitor to Athens, he was a close friend of Sophocles. He also journeyed to the western shores of the Black Sea, to southern Italy and Egypt, and to the Asian cities of Tyre, Babylon, Ecbatana, Nineveh, and Susa, says the Compton's Interactive encyclopedia.

During his travels, Herodotus kept a journal of his activities. The journal was later translated, and in one of his entries, he wrote the following about the Egyptians or to be more exact the natives:

" ...it is certain that the natives of the country are black . . . ; there can be no doubt that the Colchians are an Egyptians race . . . I made this inquiries on the subject both in Colchis and in Egypt, and I found that the Colchians had a more distinct recollection of the Egyptians, than the Egyptians had of them . . . My own conjectures were founded, first, on the fact that they are black-skinned and have woolly hair . . . "

Now, what I have done here is give a positive identification of the Egyptians. And by me doing this and showing that the Israelites always got mistaken for them, prove that they both, the Egyptians and the Israelites were black people.

You may still have your doubts and desire more evidence before you will acknowledge that the Bibilical Israelites were a black people. So, allow me to continue.
Solomon Grayzel, a white Jewish historian, wrote in his book, A History of the Jews, in the ninth century CE (AD), a man appeared in north Africa among the Hebrews there, his name was Eldad from the tribe of Dan, he was a danite. They said he spoke a strange language and told them a weird story. He said the members of his tribe had escaped Israel after Sennacherib had conquered Israel, and other Hebrews from other tribes also live in the land from where he came from. He told the Hebrews in the northern part of Africa all the law that his people follow, which was given to his tribe by tradition from Moses successor Joshua ben Nun. The Hebrews of the northern part of Africa at first was in question about his story, but threw further examine by the Gaon, he assured the northern African Hebrews the story was legitimate.

I have mentioned this story because Mr Grayzel went on to say, "Some modern scholars argue that Eldad was an Ethiopian Jew, a descendant of the ancient colony which, in the days of Ezra, lived on the southern border of Egypt . . . " If you know your history, and if you know what color the Ethiopian Jews are, then you have already come to the conclusion that Eldad the Danite, from the tribe of Dan, one of the twelve tribes of Israel was a black man.

Another story that I want to tell you about is in a book entitled "The Hope of Israel," by Menasseh ben Israel which was published 1652. In it speaks of an incident that occurred with a traveler named Antonio de Montezinos. It says upon Montezinos return from the Americas, it is sufficient here to know that he has found the descendants of the lost ten tribes. At this point, I am going to quote the letter from Menasseh ben Israel to John Dury concerning what he said. The letter was dated 25 November 1649 and it reads, "Curiously enough, in the sixteenth century one Antonio Montesino of Lima stated, according to the writings of Luis Lopez, Bishop of Quito, that The Indians of the islands and mainland of the Indies . . . are Hebrews descended from the Ten Lost Tribes of Israel'. And he did say further in his book, "that they keepe their true religion, as hoping to returne again into the Holy land in due time."

People, if this isn't enough proof as to say what color the Hebrews were, then you are truly in a state of denial.

Also, as for a pictorial concerning the children of Israel. In a documentary on the Art & Entertainment channel, titled In Search of The Ten Commandments, it showed an ancient hieroglyphic picture of the Israelites while they were slaves in Egypt, and they were black. They looked just like the Egyptians. So I can see why Moses was mistaken for an Egyptian, and why Joseph wasn't recognized by his brothers.

Finally, I am going to list three passages from the bible identifying the color of the Israelites. They are:
Lamentation 4:8, Their visage (face) is blacker than coal
Lamentation 5:10, Our skin was black like an oven . . .
; And Job 30:30, My skin is black upon me . . .

In this document, I have given enough information proving that the Hebrews are black people. But I say to you all, this isn't enough. Teach your children the truth!

Posts: 220 | From: N.Y.C....Capital of the World | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mind0verMatter718
Member # 17548

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mind0verMatter718     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Israel is a nation of people where those who practice Judaism are members of a religion and not a nationality as such. Jews, on the other hand, are people of various nationalities who have abandoned their own cultures and adopted the religion of Judiasm. One may change his or her religion many times. On the contrary, one may never change who you are at birth, namely your nationality.

It is logically impossible to think of Russian Jews, Polish Jews, Spanish Jews, British Jews, French Jews, Hungarian Jews, American Jews, and even Arab Jews as a single nation. An Israelite is a descendent of the ancient nation of Israel. a Jew is a member of a religion called Judaism which attempts to practice the laws, traditions and customs of ancient Israel. In many instances Israelite culture has been modified in the Jewish religion.

Today the term Jew is erroneously assumed to be synonymous with Israel. This is due in part to the fact that what was strictly a religion has conviently taken on a nationalistic connotation with the establishment of the Zionist movement in Israel. Zionism is a movement which developed in Europe as an attempt to find a homeland for Jews who were being severely persecuted throughout Europe. The word Jew was non existing word among ancient Israelites.

The history of the Old Testament alone would reveal that the "chosen people" were descendants of a man named Israel. As a result, they are called Israelites not Jews. In fact, there is no such concept as a Jewish people in the Holy Scriptures. We find that the word Jew first appeared in the books, 1st Kings, 2 Kings, and Jeremiah in the Old Testament as an incorrect translation of the Hebrew word for Yehudah often pronounced Judah in English.

Thus, the word Jew arose as a derivative from the word Yehudah which identified a particular family or tribe. It would have been insulting for a Danite (one from the tribe of Dan) or a Gadite (one from the tribe of Gad) to be erroneously referred to as being of the tribe of Judah/Yehudah. The tribe of Judah was the last Israelite tribe to go into captivity.

The identity of the descendants of the Biblical Israelites and their divinely appointed purpose would raise some contentious issues which are not merely based upon the personal preferences or idiosyncracies of men. The roots of the dispute are found in the Holy Scriptures and therefore reminds us that the ultimate resolution of the matter also resides with the Holy One of Israel. Moreover, we cannot forget that ancient Biblical geneology is directly related to nations on the earth today.

The struggle of Esau and Jacob in the belly of Rebekah conceptualized what later became a struggle to inherit the land of Israel, the blessing given to Abraham by Almighty God. In 2 Kings 8:20, Edom rebelled against King David's occupying forces winning their freedom and ultimately choosing a king of their own. Yet, while they revoted against Judah's rule, years of a lifestyle under Judah's laws, the Torah, had made an enduring impression.

As the nation of Israel went into obscurity, the Edomites continued to adopt Israelite practices more and more. Obviously they realized the effect of living by great principles of law, from which they were able to build and bind a brotherhood affording them true national unity. Moreover, they came to understand that righteousness, justice and moral living were the keys to the preservation of their communities.

In fact, it was Israel's gradual decline over a number of years, that provided the spiritual vacuum that allowed Edom to assume the Israelite mantle.

While some nations have remained purer than others in terms of mixture and adulteration, others have amalgamated and assimilated to the extent that there is no trace of their ancestral past. For example, the Israelites were slaves in many African and Asiatic territories. In their undone state, they were easily identified. Yet, the name of Israel itself was fading from memory.

When the Greeks and Romans invaded the East, Edomites migrated into Europe and assimilated with other cultures carrying their acquired Israelite traits with them. It wasn't until the 15th century that thier impact on converts became a problem. As a result, in 1492 the Spanish Inquisition became a major campaign against this "Jewish" doctrine of Europe. The persecution and expulsion of Jews from Spain led the way for repeated hostilites against Jews thoughout Western and Eastern Europe.

Spain, Portugal, England, France, Germany, Czechoslavakia, Poland, Hungary, Austria, Russia and so many others each have their own language, sovereign land and culture peculiar to its own historical circumstance. The question therefore arises to the logical thinker as to how there could possibly be a common link in their nationalities through a mere religion, in this case, Judiasm.

The question takes on added significance when one takes into consideration that one cannot find any origin of the religion called Judaism, or Jews in Europe. In fact, Europeans in these places converted to the Jewish faith or religion through their contact with Edomite immigrants.

In light of these facts alone, it would be absurd to think of them as a nation of Israelites originating from Northeast Africa, the land of Israel. It should also be stated emphatically that the Hebrew language is not of European origin. Yiddish, a dialect that arose out of the Jewish ghettoes and is a composite of several languages including German, Polish, and Hebrew, has supplanted Hebrew as the language associated with Israel's true heritage, by Jews and non-Jews alike.

Genesis 36:1- 43 speaks of the seed of Esau mixing with numerous Eastern nations of that day. So the process of intermarrying in Europe was nothing new. The descendants of Edom, or Jews, began to prosyletize among the nations of Europe. Many Spaniards, Frenchmen, Englishmen, Germans, etc. became Jews. Ultimately, as a result of harsh treatment, these converts were forced to migrate from Western Europe, to the remote regions of Eastern Europe, as far as Russia; where a community known as Khazar Jews developed.

We must keep in mind that this was all part of a gradual historical process of Israelites losing their language and culture, while the Edomites who spoke Hebrew and had been forced to practice and live by the Torah, were seizing the opportunity to lay claim to their brother's inheritance. This claim however, could only be made if there was a vacuum left by the original Israelites.

It might be difficult for one to understand the proper categorization or the fact of whether or not the people we speak of today as Jews should be classified as having an ethnic origin or a religious one. However, this can be understood if we recognize how the inheritance of Israel is passed from generation to generation, according to the scriptures and the way Jews portray their religion.

For example, in the Old Testament it is qutie clear that ancestry proceeds through the patriarchial (father's) line. In Judiasm, a Jew is determined by the matriarchial (mother's) lineage. This is in total contradiction to the Hebrew Israelite's heritage and the entire Hebrew scriptures.

The question remains, why the transposition of one people for the other? How could Esau be mistaken as Jacob and seek to asume the blessing? Again, we have to look to the historical, Biblical record for evidence. The historical record finds Jacob (who's name was changed to Israel) and Esau (father of the Edomites) as brothers yet two separate peoples. (Genesis 25:22- 23)

Therefore, it would mean, as strange as it may seem, that Blacks (Israelites) and Jews have a relationship which under present circumstances is quite peculiar. This is especially strange in the light of their historical experiences. The experience of slavery has reduced Israelites to Negroes, while the Edomites have been bleached out of their identity among European peoples.

The prophetic books are rife with examples of Israel's disobedience and backsliding. God's anger was aroused to the point where He determined that for a time, the name of Israel would be no more in the remembrance of men.

Edomites through their adpoption of Israelite culture and practices appeared, at least outwardly, to in fact be Israelites. It was the gradual degradation and cross-culturalization of both Israelite practice and the Hebrew language by the Edomites that led to the coining and eventual use of the term Jew. It is important to understand however, the term only gained popular usage in more modern translations of the Holy Bible by Europeans in the 15th century.

The Edomites of old realized that it was impossible to call themselves Israel when it was crystal clear to people of the ancient world who the original Israelites were.

The spread of Talmudic teachings go back as early as the times of the Greek and Roman invasions of Africa and Asia. This is witnessed through the Palestinian and Babylonian Talmuds which indicate institutions in Ancient Egypt and Babylon. One can also easily confrm that the original people of Portugal, Spain and other European countries were converted to the Jewish religion by an external influence. Who was it? This is where the mystery lies.

This fact had been cleverly concealed for centuries. Who were the foreigners that taught or introduced Europeans to the doctrine of Torah, Talmud, Mishna, Shulkan Aruk, which is what the Jewish religion is based upon? All historical evidence points to the Edomites.

It must also be understood that this was not merely a conversion to Judiasm by European people, but also a process of intermarriages with Edomite people.

From the time of the Babylonian exile, Edomites embarked on an intense study of Israelite culture. As Edomites mixed among nations and developed the Jewish religion, many scholars evolved who eventually atempted to translate and interpret the Torah.

Through much pondering and debate, various interpretations of Israelite Law arose in the form of books of commentary known as Talmud, the Mishna, the Gemarah and the Shulkhan Aruk. Through these writings Jews attempted to make the ancient eastern biblical heritage more appealing to Western Europeans and a modern world.

One should certainly question how the Black "Falashas" who were being persecuted by the people of Ethiopia have any link or connection with European Jewry. In fact, the anticipated controversy over the issue was the true reason behind the Israeli government's covert operation.

There appeared in lower Manhattan, in New York, a documentary film called "Exile of the Falashas", screen directed by Simcha Jacobovici, and produced by Jacobovici and Jamie Boyd of the New York Times. The film points out that the Israeli government finally admitted that the airlift had actually been going on since 1977. However, it was not until December 10, 1984 that a published statement appeared in the media of Israel reportedly airlifting thousands of Jews from Ethiopia.

The Village Voice bodly posed on its front page a question which stated, "Would the True Jew Please Stand Up?" Apparently there was some confusion concerning this issue in the writer's mind. Perhaps he realized that these two distinct ethnic groups or races could not possibly be one people, Jew, Israelite or otherwise.

All of this merely points to the fact that the media attempted to define the people being airlifted without makeing propler acknowledgment of the fact that we have worn the name Beta Israel (House of Israel) for thousands of years before any form of Jewry existed.

The word Falasha is a word from the Gheez language spoken in Ethiopia, which means foreigner or outcast. It is understood as a deragatory term. As one follows the long track of articles carried through the media, there appears to be some deliberate conspiracy or attempt to confuse some readers.

In much of the media different terms are used to refer to the people airlifted without any real clarification of the usage. For example, in one issue they are called Ethiopian Jews. However, little effort is made to emphasize the terminology Beta Israel which is used by the people and indicate they are Israelites.

This particular community of Israelites provide for the world a three thousand year direct connection with the heritage of Ancient Israel. However, elsewhere throughout the world, little or no attention has been paid to various ways in which other Black people have attempted to identify themselves as descendants of Ancient Israel .

The controversy which surrounds the issue of who are the true people of Israel also raises the question of who is rightfuly entitled to possess the land of Israel, as their sovereign territory?

The fact that Israel was scattered among the nations of the world, and have lost the knowledge of their roots does not erase the fact that the Creator has promised their return. The Creator caused it to happen. He is completely aware of exactly who they are in the earth.

Therefore, there is no need for Israelites, Jews, or anyone else to become overwhelmed about the controversy of the issue. The Supreme One of the Universe cannot be undermined. His Will shall be done.

Posts: 220 | From: N.Y.C....Capital of the World | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mind0verMatter718
Member # 17548

Rate Member
Many would say that the Children of Israel are the "White Jews" who now inhabit Israel. One might ask, "Who cares?" Others might ask, "What difference does it make? Those people lived thousands of years ago."

And that is just the point. The Children of Israel lived thousands of years ago and still exist today. Therefore, the existence of this nation of people makes all the difference in the world, and the reason is that they choose to return to the Laws of the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob and choose to return to their land, the Land of Israel. But the question still remains, "Who are the Children of Israel?" And, "Who can prove to be the rightful beneficiaries of this LAND and HERITAGE."

What does the God of Israel have to add to this inquiry? Are the answers "hidden" in the scriptures?

During the time that the Children of Israel wondered in the wilderness, they sinned against their God, and He set His hand to begin to scatter them into the four corners of the earth.

Therefore he lifted up his hand against them, to overthrow them in the wilderness:

To overthrow their seed also among the nations, and to scatter them in the lands.Psalm 106:26,27

At this point, it should be made perfectly clear that it was the Most High God who scattered the Nation of Israel and cursed them to go into captivity by their enemies. This was not a mere decision on the part of His people to pack up and relocate or what some might term voluntary emigration to other lands.

And I will bring the land into desolation: and your enemies which dwell therein shall be astonished at it.

And I will scatter you among the heathen, and will draw out a sword after you: and your land shall be desolate and your cities waste.

Then shall the land enjoy her sabbaths, as long as it lieth desolate, and ye be in your enemies' land; even then shall the land rest, and enjoy her sabbaths. Leviticus 26:32-34

Israel, "The ten Lost Tribes" went into captivity, first.

In the ninth year of Ho-shea the king of Assyria took Samaria, and carried Israel away into Assyria, and placed them in Halah and in Habor by the river of Gozan, and in the cities of the Medes. II Kings 17:6

Judah and some priests followed later:

And afterward saith the Lord, I will deliver Zedekiah king of Judah, and his servants, and the people, and such as are left in this city from the pestilence, from the sword, and from the famine, into the hand of Nebuchadrezzar king of Babylon, and into the hand of their enemies, and into the hand of those that seek their life: and he shall smite them with the edge of the sword; he shall not spare them, neither have pity, nor have mercy. Jeremiah 21:7

Judah is gone into captivity because of affliction, and because of great servitude: she dwelleth among the heathen, she findeth no rest: all her persecutors overtook her between the straits.

The ways of Zion do mourn, because none come to the solemn feasts: all her gates are desolate: her priests sigh, her virgins are afflicted, and she is in bitterness.

Her adversaries are the chief, her enemies prosper; for the Lord hath afflicted her for the multitude of her transgressions: her children are gone into captivity before the enemy. Lamentations 1:3-5

Her gates are sunk into the ground; he hath destroyed and broken her bars: her king and her princes are among the Gentiles: the law is no more; her prophets also find no vision from the Lord.Lamentations 2:9

The God of Israel had previously told His people that they were compelled to keep His Laws, Statutes, and Judgments and told them that they would be blessed if they were obedient.

And it shall come to pass, if thou shalt hearken diligently unto the voice of the Lord thy God, to observe and to do all his commandments which I command thee this day, that the Lord thy God will set thee on high above all nations of the earth:

And all these blessings shall come on thee, and overtake thee, if thou shalt hearken unto the voice of the Lord thy God.

Blessed shalt thou be in the city, and blessed shalt thou be in the field.

Blessed shall be the fruit of thy body, and the fruit of thy ground, and the fruit of thy cattle, the increase of thy kine, and the flocks of thy sheep. Deuteronomy 28:1-4 (Read also Deuteronomy 28:5-8)

The Lord shall establish thee an holy people unto himself, as he hath sworn unto thee, if thou shalt keep the commandments of the Lord thy God, and walk in his ways.

And all people of the earth shall see that thou art called by the name of the Lord; and they shall be afraid of thee.

And the Lord shall make thee plenteous in goods, in the fruit of thy body, and in the fruit of thy cattle, and in the fruit of thy ground, in the land which the Lord sware unto thy fathers to give thee.

The Lord shall open unto thee his good treasure, the heaven to give the rain unto thy land in his season, and to bless all the work of thine hand: and thou shalt lend unto many nations, and thou shalt not borrow. Deuteronomy 28:9-12

And the Lord shall make thee the head, and not the tail; and thou shalt be above only, and thou shalt not be beneath; if that thou hearken unto the commandments of the Lord thy God, which I command thee this day, to observe and to do them:

And thou shalt not go aside from any of the words which I command thee this day, to the right hand or to the left, to go after other gods to serve them. Deuteronomy 28:13,14

BUT, the Children of Israel would not keep the Laws of their God but worshipped false gods and were cursed with captivity in their enemies' lands.

The Lord shall cause thee to be smitten before thine enemies: thou shalt go out one way against them, and flee seven ways before them: and shalt be removed into all the kingdoms of the earth.Deuteronomy 28:25

And thou shalt grope at noonday, as the blind gropeth in darkness, and thou shalt not prosper in thy ways: and thou shalt be only oppressed and spoiled evermore, and no man shall save thee. Deuteronomy 28:29

Thy sons and thy daughters shall be given unto another people, and thine eyes shall look, and fail with longing for them all the day long: and there shall be no might in thine hand.

The fruit of thy land, and all thy labours, shall a nation which thou knowest not eat up; and thou shalt be only oppressed and crushed alway:Deuteronomy 28:32,33

The Lord shall bring thee, and thy king which thou shalt set over thee, unto a nation which neither thou nor thy fathers have known; and there shalt thou serve other gods, wood and stone.

And thou shalt become an astonishment, a proverb, and a byword, among all nations whither the Lord shall lead thee. Deuteronomy 28:36,37

Thou shall beget sons and daughters, but thou shalt not enjoy them; for they shall go into captivity. Deuteronomy 28:41

The stranger that is within thee shall get up above thee very high; and thou shalt come down very low.

He shall lend to thee and thou shalt not lend to him: he shall be the head, and thou shalt be the tail. Deuteronomy 28:43,44

Therefore shalt thou serve thine enemies which the Lord shall send against thee, in hunger, and in thirst, and in nakedness, and in want of all things: and he shall put a yoke of iron upon thy neck, until he have destroyed thee.

The Lord shall bring a nation against thee from far, from the end of the earth, as swift as the eagle flieth; a nation whose tongue thou shalt not understand;

A nation of fierce countenance, which shall not regard the person of the old, nor shew favour to the young; Deuteronomy 28:48-50

And the Lord shall scatter thee among all people, from the one end of the earth even unto the other: and there thou shalt serve other gods, which neither thou nor thy fathers have known, even wood and stone.

And among these nations shalt thou find no ease, neither shall the sole of thy foot have rest: but the Lord shalt give thee there a trembling heart, and failing of eyes, and sorrow of mind:

And thy life shall hang in doubt before thee; and thou shalt fear day and night, and shalt have none assurance of thy life: Deuteronomy 28:64-66

And the Lord shall bring thee into Egypt again with ships, by the way whereof I spake unto thee, Thou shalt see it no more again: and there ye shall be sold unto your enemies for bondmen and bondwomen and no man shall buy you. Deuteronomy 28:68

Again it should be noted that this prophecy was given to the nation of Israel AFTER they came out of Egypt. Here the Lord said that HE would bring them AGAIN into Egypt but this time WITH SHIPS.

I said I would scatter them into corners, I would make the remembrance of them to cease from among men: Deuteronomy 32:26

Thou shalt be for fuel to the fire; thy blood shall be in the land; thou shalt be no more remembered: for I the Lord have spoken it. Ezekiel 21:32

Thou art become guilty in thy blood that thou hast shed; and hast defiled thyself in thine idols which thou has made; and thou hast caused thy days to draw near, and art come even unto thy years: therefore have I made thee a reproach unto the heathen, and a mocking to all countries.Ezekiel 22:4

Now that you have been provided with this biblical input, let's analyze this information to determine the truth. (Keep in mind that these prophecies took place after the Children of Israel left out of Egypt.) At what time in history were the "White Jews" oppressed and spoiled, given unto another people or went into captivity by way of ships, low and their enemies on high, the tail and their enemies the head, or when, on this earth, were these people ever wearing a yoke of iron??? Read any documentary or book on how the Portuguese initiated the slave trade, African Slavery, or United States Slavery, and you will be reading about the curses God put on the Children of Israel. The most cruel and inhumane history of enslavement befell black slaves, not only in the United States, but black slaves throughout the world.

"BLACK" EGYPTIANS

It should be noted that the Children of Israel fled into Egypt whenever there was a threat of famine and/or war.

When Israel was a child, then I loved him, and called my son out of Egypt. Hosea 11:1

Woe to the rebellious children, saith the Lord, that take counsel, but not of me; and that cover with a covering, but not of my spirit, that they may add sin to sin:

That walk to go down into Egypt, and have not asked at my mouth; to strengthen themselves in the strength of Pharaoh, and to trust in the shadow of Egypt! Isaiah 30:1,2

Saying, No; but we will go into the land of Egypt, where we shall see no war, nor hear the sound of the trumpet, nor have hunger of bread; and there will we dwell:

And now therefore hear the word of the Lord, ye remnant of Judah; Thus saith the Lord of hosts, the God of Israel; If ye wholly set your faces to enter into Egypt, and go to sojourn there;

Then it shall come to pass, that the sword, which ye feared, shall overtake you there in the land of Egypt, and the famine, whereof ye were afraid, shall follow close after you there in Egypt; and there ye shall die. Jeremiah 42:14-16

So they came into the land of Egypt: for they obeyed not the voice of the Lord: thus came they even to Tahpanhes. Jeremiah 43:7

In that ye provoke me unto wrath with the works of your hands, burning incense unto other gods in the land of Egypt, whither ye be gone to dwell, that ye might cut yourselves off, and that ye might be a curse and a reproach among all the nations of the earth? Jeremiah 44:8

They shall not dwell in the LORD's land; but Ephraim shall return to Egypt, and they shall eat unclean things in Assyria. Hosea 9:3

Perhaps it would be worthwhile at this point to note that Egypt is in Africa (and that the Canaanites of the Land of Canaan, The Land of Israel, were jet black). It is not likely that white Israelites would flee into Egypt, a place where it would be most difficult for them to hide because of their lily white skin. But rather, it would make more sense for White Jews to flee into Europe where they could be camouflaged.

It is also interesting to note that Moses was mistaken for an Egyptian (Exodus 2:9). Obviously, the Israelites and the Egyptians were of the same color. One would not mistaken President Clinton for Colin Powell or Prime Minister Rabin for President Mandela. Therefore, because the ancient Egyptians were black and because of the misidentification of Moses for an Egyptian, we can safely say that the biblical Israelites had to be Black! And when in Africa, the Children of Israel did not stay in one particular region but were Nomads, fleeing and wondering throughout Africa seeking peace from the many warring African tribes in an effort to survive.

It behooves us to note God's prophecies regarding enslavement of the Nation of Israel for their sins and the predicament of Blacks throughout the world, as well as, the history of the wealth of "White Jews."

Clearly, the biblical Israelites were cursed to be slaves in their enemies land. Understand that this is not the 420 years of slavery in Egypt but rather the captivity that was prophesied after the Children of Israel left out of this land. In other words, God's prophecy to enslave the Israelites a second time was made after the Egyptian captivity. And after the Egyptian captivity of the Israelites, there is no record of "White Jews" ever going into slavery, but there are extensive historical records of BLACK SLAVES fulfilling these prophecies.

According to Arthur Koestler (the author of The Thirteenth Tribe),one sect, the Ashkenazim, "White Jews" out of Europe converted to Judaism. Therefore, they cannot be the true heirs to the Land of Israel. According to the Bible, the Edomites (Genesis 36:19), another "sect" but descended from Esau, Jacob's twin brother whom Isaac said would live by the sword (exactly what they are doing today - Genesis 27:40), are not the people with whom the God of Israel will make a (new) covenant.

The "White Jews" were the economic giants wherever they lived and on many continents. This group made it their business to monopolize any and all markets. If a dime was to be made, they were there making money. Their tactics to manipulate the economy of every country they inhabited in the past (and present) enabled them to buy the hotels and country clubs that discriminated against them, own and/or control the Hollywood and television industries, the shipping industry, banks, newspapers and magazines, the fortunes made from the slave trade, and the list goes on. However, it is difficult not to admire them for the strides they have made for their people as a result of their financial acquisitions, prosperity, and accomplishments. I do not think anyone will disagree with these facts.

And no one will deny that the "cursed" Israelites of the Bible are not and have never been this wealthy group of people calling themselves the seed of Jacob. At no time have "White Jews" ever been known as the "tail" of anything such as what the Holy One of Israel said would befall the biblical Israelites. But rather the contrary. These "White Jews" are "the head" and the Blacks are this despicable "tail."

JUDAIC CONVERSION

What is even more unconscionable and absurd is that "White Jews"/the present rulers of Israel/The Rabbinate compel the Falasha Jews and other Black Jews to convert to Judaism before they are accepted as Jews and permitted to live in Israel as such. The scriptures do not support their insane theology.

And the Lord said unto Moses and Aaron, This is the ordinance of the passover: There shall no stranger eat thereof:

But every man's servant that is bought for money, when thou hast circumcised him, then shall he eat thereof. Exodus 12:43,44

Gather the people together, men, and women, and children, and thy stranger that is within thy gates, that they may hear, and that they may learn, and fear the Lord your God, and observe to do all the words of this law:

And that their children, which have not known any thing, may hear, and learn to fear the Lord your God, as long as ye live in the land whither ye go over Jordan to possess it.Deuteronomy 21:12,13

And it shall come to pass when all these things are come upon thee, the blessing and the curse, which I have set before thee, and thou shalt call them to mind among all the nations, whither the Lord thy God hath driven thee.

And shalt return unto the Lord thy God and shalt obey his voice according to all that I command thee this day, thou and thy children, with all thine heart, and with all they soul;

That then the Lord thy God will turn thy captivity, and have compassion upon thee, and will return and gather thee from all the nations whither the Lord thy God hath scattered thee.Deuteronomy 30:1-3

Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah: Jeremiah 31:31

But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the Lord, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.

And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the Lord: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more. Jeremiah 31:33,34

Behold, I will gather them out of all countries, whither I have driven them in mine anger, and in my fury, and in great wrath; and I will bring them again unto this place, and I will cause them to dwell safely:

And they shall be my people, and I will be their God:

And I will give them one heart, and one way, that they may fear me for ever, for the good of them, and of their children after them:

And I will make an everlasting covenant with them, that I will not turn away from them, to do them good; but I will put my fear in their hearts, that they shall not depart from me. Jeremiah 32:37-40

For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land.

Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean: from all your filthiness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you.

A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.

And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.

And ye shall dwell in the land that I gave to your fathers; and ye shall be my people, and I will be your God. Ezekiel 36:24-28

It appears the "White Jews'" desire to convert people is a smoke screen for their hidden agenda. The Holy One of Israel does not speak of this conversion but rather He expresses a desire for returning to Him and His Laws, circumcising all males, making a "New Covenant" with the Children of Israel, cleansing them from all their idols and giving them a "New Heart" to serve Him. Why on earth would "White Jews" concoct such a practice as conversion to Judaism unless they hope to keep total control over "The Law of Return," i.e., who comes and goes in the Land of Israel.

Obviously, God has no need or purpose for this Judaic conversion. First of all, the Holy One of Israel doesn't mention it in the scriptures. And second of all, God has already prophesied by His servants the prophets that He would cleanse His people and put His Laws in their hearts. Therefore, it would appear that all this conversion business is a mere fantasy realized by a group of "religious" zealots whose desire it is to make "rules and regulations" for their own self-serving benefit.

THE HOLY ONE OF ISRAEL TO RECOVER A REMNANT

What's so wonderful is that once again, the Holy One of Israel will deliver His people from all foreign lands and will return themto the Land of Israel, a second time, and without undergoing Judaic conversion.

Yea, I will rejoice over them to do them good, and I will plant them in this land assuredly with my whole heart and with my whole soul.

For thus saith the Lord; Like as I have brought all this great evil upon this people, so will I bring upon them all the good that I have promised them. Jeremiah 32:41,42

Therefore, prophesy and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, O my people, I will open your graves, and cause you to come up out of your graves, and bring you into the Land of Israel.

And ye shall know that I am the Lord, when I have opened your graves, O my people, and brought you up out of your graves.

And shall put my spirit in you, and ye shall live, and I shall place you in your own land: then shall ye know that I the Lord have spoken it, and performed it, saith the Lord. Ezekiel 37:12-14

And say unto them, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I will take the children of Israel from among the heathen, whither they be gone, and will gather them on every side and bring them into their own land: Ezekiel 37:21

Therefore, behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that it shall no more be said, The Lord liveth, that brought up the children of Israel out of the land of Egypt;

But, The Lord liveth, that brought up the children of Israel from the land of the north, and from all the lands whither he had driven them: and I will bring them again into their land that I gave unto their fathers.

Behold, I will send for many fishers, saith the Lord, and they shall fish them; and after will I send for many hunters, and they shall hunt them from every mountain, and from every hill, and out of the holes of the rocks. Jeremiah 16:14-16

For thus saith the Lord; Sing with gladness for Jacob, and shout among the chief of the nations: publish ye, praise ye, and say, O Lord, save thy people, the remnant of Israel.

Behold, I will bring them from the north country, and gather them from the coasts of the earth, and with them the blind and the lame, the woman with child and her that travaileth with child together: a great company shall return thither.

They shall come with weeping and with supplications will I lead them: I will cause them to walk by the rivers of waters in a straight way, wherein they shall not stumble: for I am a father to Israel, and Ephraim is my firstborn.

Hear the word of the Lord, O ye nations and declare it in the isles afar off, and say, He that scattered Israel will gather him, and keep him, as a shepherd doth his flock.

For the Lord hath redeemed Jacob, and ransomed him from the hand of him that was stronger than he.

Therefore they shall come and sing in the height of Zion, and shall flow together to the goodness of the Lord for wheat, and for wine, and for oil, and for the young of the flock and of the herd: and their soul shall be as a watered garden; and they shall not sorrow any more at all.

Then shall the virgin rejoice in the dance, both young men and old together: for I will turn their mourning into joy, and will comfort them, and make them rejoice from their sorrow.

And I will satiate the soul of the priests with fatness, and my people shall be satisfied with my goodness, saith the Lord.

Thus saith the Lord; A voice was heard in Ramah, lamentation, and bitter weeping; Rachel weeping for her children refused to be comforted for her children, because they were not.

Thus saith the Lord; Refrain thy voice from weeping, and thine eyes from tears: for thy work shall be rewarded, saith the Lord; and they shall come again from the land of the enemy.

And there is hope in thine end, saith the Lord, that thy children shall come again to their own border. Jeremiah 31:7-17

In those days, and in that time, saith the Lord, the children of Israel shall come, they and the children of Judah together, going and weeping: they shall go, and seek the Lord their God.

They shall ask the way to Zion with their faces thitherward, saying, Come, and let us join ourselves to the Lord in a perpetual covenant that shall not be forgotten. Jeremiah 50:4-5

At that time will I bring you again, even in the time that I gather you; for I will make you a name and a praise among all people of the earth, when I turn back your captivity before your eyes, saith the Lord. Zephaniah 3:20

And it shall come to pass in that day, that the Lord shall set his hand again the second time to recover the remnant of his people, which shall be left, from Assyria, and from Egypt, and from Pathros, and from Cush, and from Elam, and from Shinar, and from Hamath and from the islands of the sea.

And he shall set up an ensign for the nations, and shall assemble the outcasts of Israel and gather together the dispersed of Judah from the four corners of the earth. Isaiah 11:11,12

There can be nothing better than having the scriptures support the truth and under these circumstances, for some reading them it is as if reading the Bible for the first time.

Finally, the sole purpose for compiling this information is to obtain entry into Israel, not for a group of Black Hebrews in any one country, but for a nation, the NATION OF ISRAEL who has been scattered into the four corners of the earth.

This information has identified the Children of Israel as being Black and the ancestors of the people who are the descendants of the slaves taken from the shores of Africa. In that the truth about the real identity of God's Chosen People has been established, the suggestion of any kind of conversion to Judaism is a parody and is totally out of the question. And the idea that "White Jews" should have authority and control over who and what Black Hebrew Israelites have a right to return to the Land of Israel is just as ridiculous.

It has been a long time coming, and with the help of The Almighty God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, this opportunity to return home and be a righteous people will not be in vain. The remnant will do it right this time.

Thus saith the Lord of hosts; If it be marvelous in the eyes of the remnant of this people in these days, should it also be marvelous in mine eyes? saith the Lord of hosts.

Thus saith the Lord of hosts; Behold, I will save my people from the east country, and from the west country;

And I will bring them, and they shall dwell in the midst of Jerusalem: and they shall be my people, and I will be their God, in truth and in righteousness. Thus saith the Lord of hosts; Let your hands be strong, ye that hear in these days these words by the mouth of the prophets, which were in the day that the foundation of the house of the Lord of hosts was laid, that the temple might be built. Zechariah 8:6-9

BLESSED BE THE HOLY ONE OF ISRAEL; BLESSED BE THE NAME OF THE GOD OF ABRAHAM, ISAAC, AND JACOB, FOREVER!

Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gigantic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually it does. For starters, Sefer_H'Hanowk (book of enoch), which predates the mesoretic texts, i.e, torah and tenach, gives a description of the three sons of Noah, Ham, Shem, and Japheth; black, red, and white, respectively. There is also a description of Solomon, as well as the Nazarites. They are described as bi-racially Asiatique and European. Here is one verse illustrating this:

Lam 4:7 Her Nazarites were purer than snow, they were whiter than milk, they were more ruddy in body than rubies, their polishing [was] of sapphire:

Interestingly, the bible has a dismal view on black skin. There are a few passages illustrating this. If this topic generates enough interest, I will delve deeper into the matter.

Posts: 2025 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gigantic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
An authentic historical depiction of the asiatics, and by inference, people of the bible -- Hebrews:

-

White skin people.

--------------------
Will destroy all Black Lies

Posts: 2025 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WWJD(The Truth)
Member # 17579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for WWJD(The Truth)   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dont see any white people.
Ray Charles could see that this is a modern drawing by whites.

The bible has been translated a thousand times and you can only find one reference.

No one in history ever makes a claim that any tribe in the bible was white.

Posts: 81 | From: Holy Lands | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WWJD(The Truth)
Member # 17579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for WWJD(The Truth)   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So who was the red people never seen any red people before.

Maybe you got your colors confused?

Posts: 81 | From: Holy Lands | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dana marniche   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Bible Pentateuch or Old Testament and the Quran were written by people of Afro-Arabian or Semitic ancestry who settled in North Arabia and Syria. The ancient Egyptian and Arabian name for the color fairskinned people north Egypt was "red." Most of them had never seen fair-skinned or "red" people until they arrived there. The Old Testament mainly deals with the happenings in ancient south Arabia where most of the village names of the ancient Judaeans Canaanites and Israelites have been discovered although modern Western historians run from this fact.

you can find out about this from the book by Kamal Salibi the Bible Came from Arabia.

http://kamalsalibi.blogspot.com/

It is also why they haven't been able to find many of the early events of the Old Testament like the Exodus from Egypt. Egypt was an inaccurate translation of Misrah the tribe of Arabians still known as Masruh today.

There were definitely "red" or fair skinned Greeks, Syrians and other people with fair skin mentioned in the New Testament however that was after Christianity and especially Judaism had already spread to Romanized Syrians annd other fair-skinned people. I think some of Jesus the Christ's early followers or disciples were supposed to be from Asia Minor (modern Turkey).

Posts: 4226 | From: New Jersey, USA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by God-Of-All-Whites:
I dont see any white people. Ray Charles could see that this is a modern drawing by whites.

Keep dreaming bud.

quote:

The bible has been translated a thousand times and you can only find one reference.

I read biblical hebrew and the septuagint. I go straight to the original documents.

quote:

No one in history ever makes a claim that any tribe in the bible was white.

You are not acquainted with hebreac writings (talmud, Zohar, etc...)
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
People of the mediterranean and mid-east are/were known as the "red" people; swarthy whites.

quote:
Originally posted by God-Of-All-Whites:
So who was the red people never seen any red people before.

Maybe you got your colors confused?

Europeans Faggotonius
Member # 17517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Europeans Faggotonius     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So the scriptures you read say there are red people.

Ill stop dreaming when i see a red person.

Posts: 416 | From: Solar System | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
The proper term is "ruddy." Anyhow, you LOSE.

quote:
Originally posted by TheOnlyOneWhoKnows:
So the scriptures you read say there are red people.

Ill stop dreaming when i see a red person.

Europeans Faggotonius
Member # 17517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Europeans Faggotonius     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
See how quickly the lies change?

These poor people have now went from red to ruddy.

If there were so called red people living in ancient times, then where are they now?

Are they extincted?

No people on the face of the earth have ever been red.

Posts: 416 | From: Solar System | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
^Are you a freggin idiot?! The original term USED in the text is "admonee," which is properly translated into the english as "ruddy." The word "red" can be used too, since both mean the same thing, in reference to a specific type of skin tone.

Educate yourself fool: admonee

Doctoris Scientia
Member # 17454

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doctoris Scientia         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Neither the Bible or the Qur'an ever mentions white population in regard to mainstream European populations, the closes "European" or Northwest Asian population in whom would have been in contact with early Levanti populations would be Mediterranean island populations, i.e. Minoans, and mainland Greek populations... who are biologically/culturally "Middle Eastern" or Southwest Asian, with Minoans having possible links with various North African populations. Romans would have been introduced mush later.

Europeans were as isolated in regard to the early Levanti, i.e. Israel/Canaan, then were for example the Chinese or indigenous South Africans.

Medieval Europeans simply wrote themselves into history, via Japheth.

In reality, Japheth was not the father of contemporary white Europeans, but the father of certain populations found in areas in what is not Turkey, Caucasus, Iran, and Central Asia.

Shem being the father of Southwest Asian populations, or brown people...LOL.

^fyi, the ancients had no known knowledge of linguistic classification.

But oddly, the descendents of Shem are roughly parallel to modern Semitic Southwest Asians, while descendents of Japheth being in associated with non-Semitic Southwest Asians. Possible biological/cultural characteristics could be the reason for the devision.

And lastly Ham being the father of continental Africans and related groups in parallel regions in Southwest Asia, in particular Canaan and Southwestern Arabia.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/0e/Josephustable3.jpg

The 1st century Jewish-Roman historian Flavius Josephus, in Antiquities of the Jews Book 1, chapter 6, was among the first of many who attempted to assign known ethnicities to some of the names listed in Genesis chapter 10.

Sons of Japheth

Turkey

http://www.flickr.com/photos/istanbulmike/2642413394/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/istanbulmike/2649668512/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/istanbulmike/4257451682/

Caucasus

http://www.flickr.com/photos/arkreative/2292982200/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/28495615@N02/4595179411/
http://starcasm.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/kimandrobertkardashian.jpg

Iran

http://www.flickr.com/photos/hamedmasoumi/1403071581/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/antonit/3931651103/
http://thestudyofracialism.org/forum/104/Stalin_1902.jpg

Greeks

http://www.flickr.com/photos/laoulaou/4639900379/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/laoulaou/4640507050/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/laoulaou/4639898123/

Central Asians

http://radfilms.com/Moscow_1957_Trans-Siber_Central_Asians.jpg
http://www.powerhousemuseum.com/walkingthewall/wp-content/uploads/2007/01/img_2367.jpg
http://www.jozan.net/artikelbilleder/TheTurkmen/Turkmen_man_w_wife.JPG

^I wouldn't call any of them "European" or "white".

--------------------
Doctoris Scientia

Posts: 341 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doctoris Scientia
Member # 17454

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doctoris Scientia         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Gigantic:
An authentic historical depiction of the asiatics, and by inference, people of the bible -- Hebrews:

-

White skin people.

Lets stop kidding around, the Hebrews would have been swarthy, brown, or ethnic in today's definition.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/10227535@N08/3309246019/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/fatima2t/1396105376/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/10227535@N08/2988038573/

Posts: 341 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mind0verMatter718
Member # 17548

Rate Member
I think ill listen to the ancient Historian Homer, who speaks of the woolly hair and sable skin of one Eurybiates. Herodotus, who called the people of Mesopotamia and India "Ethiopians", said that black doves flew across the water and founded the oracles at Dodona and Delphos.

Homer describes the Mesopotamians and the Indians and the Ethiopians of the same color.

What do you beleive.

Mind0verMatter718
Member # 17548

Rate Member
quote:
^Are you a freggin idiot?! The original term USED in the text is "admonee," which is properly translated into the english as "ruddy." The word "red" can be used too, since both mean the same thing, in reference to a specific type of skin tone.

Educate yourself fool: admonee

You must not know what the color red is?

I see you have a problem distinguishing colors.

Black people are not the color black, so why do we say they are black? White people are not actually white, so why are they called white?

Im not dreaming at all, i know exactly what the color red looks like, it seems it is you who beleive the color red to have many meanings.

This is exactly what happens when you beleive what you are told over what you can actually prove.

Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
^Hey jerk! the established scholarship uses the word "red" also. That is why I supplied your dumb ass with the interlinear bible link, just to show you that. I see im wasting my time with a bonafide idiot. GAME OVER.

--------------------
Will destroy all Black Lies

MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MelaninKing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whites are mentioned in the Bible.
They were the shunned Lepers (back then, didn't know what Melanoma was) that Jesus tended to and coated with a make-shift Sun Block of the day; anointing oil.

Posts: 2403 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
^Yea sure dude - all white people are albinos or suffer from vitiligo, yea sure [Roll Eyes]
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
^Yea sure dude - all white people are albinos or suffer from vitiligo, yea sure [Roll Eyes]

75% of pinks will suffer sunburn, skin cancer, eye damage, if exposed to the sun long enough. Albinos are the only other "ethnics" that share those characteristics.

What are your people then?

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
so laban the syrian in the bible was an albino too, huh? Simply amazing. Please don't make me post up the meaning of his name and a painting of syrians in egyptian art. Please dont make me do it!

S
quote:
Originally posted by IronLion:
quote:

75% of pinks will suffer sunburn, skin cancer, eye damage, if exposed to the sun long enough. Albinos are the only other "ethnics" that share those characteristics.

Mind0verMatter718
Member # 17548

Rate Member
quote:
^Hey jerk! the established scholarship uses the word "red" also. That is why I supplied your dumb ass with the interlinear bible link, just to show you that. I see im wasting my time with a bonafide idiot. GAME OVER.

If I am so much of an idiot, show me a depiction or some evidence of a "red" person. Thats if you can distinguish your colors.

Those same scholars that you make reference to, also says Haitian are dirty, ignorant, dumbass niggers. And you are Haitian, so does that refer to you?

But i bet you dont beleive that. If you did you would not be here with all this European propaganda, and at the same time promoting white supremist views.

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
so laban the syrian in the bible was an albino too, huh? Simply amazing. Please don't make me post up the meaning of his name and a painting of syrians in egyptian art. Please dont make me do it!

S
quote:
quote:

Bible is bible, facts are facts.

Facts says 75% of pinks....you kknow the rest!

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
Hey shmuck, ever here of Pheomelanin?
Educate yourself sucker: Pheomelanin

quote:
Originally posted by KnowledgeCrown:
If I am so much of an idiot, show me a depiction or some evidence of a "red" person. Thats if you can distinguish your colors.

Those same scholars that you make reference to, also says Haitian are dirty, ignorant, dumbass niggers. And you are Haitian, so does that refer to you?

But i bet you dont beleive that. If you did you would not be here with all this European propaganda, and at the same time promoting white supremist views.

dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dana marniche   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

S
quote:
quote:

Laban was an Aramaean. The term Aramaeans was changed to "Syrian" by late translators. The Aram were originally a southern Arabian people from Arim or Iram where the Sabaean dam was and were probably similar in appearance to the Aramramma of the Khazraj.
They wore braids in their hair and were, if anything - the "black Syrians" mentioned by the Greeks.
 -

Hazael (Khaza'il) the ruler of the Aramaeans in Syria

An Arab tribe named Khaza'il still exists in the area of southern Iran where many of the Ka'b and Khafaja Arabs (of the Qays) moved after 1500 A.D..

The Aram were one of many early black or "Semitic" Arabs that settled in Syria some of the others being knownn as the Ph'anake Anakim of the Canaanites (better known as Phoenikes), Israel, Hyksos (Amalek), Mash'ai or Mashek, Khaza'a (Haza) and Azd or Asad (better known as the sons of Set) - to name a few.

Posts: 4226 | From: New Jersey, USA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Europeans Faggotonius
Member # 17517

Rate Member
quote:
Hey shmuck, ever here of Pheomelanin?
Educate yourself sucker: Pheomelanin

quote:

Never heard of it, because no one but you has ever seen a red person. Just because you have a name for something that your white lovers made up, dont mean that its true.

In the english language there is also the word "alien" but no one in ancient times ever mentioned them and if they did they never documented it.

Why have you not posted evidence or post a picture of these said red people that you speak of?

Post any ancient source who makes a reference to these red people you talk about.

Sorry, you dumb hoe azz nigga, you have been jewed by the white masses. How sad.

This nigger need a bullet in his head.

Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
quote:
In the english language there is also the word "alien" but no one in ancient times ever mentioned them and if they did they never documented it.

You are seriously becoming over-bearing. Here is your "alien" documented in ancient writing:

Exo 2.22, v'teled ben v'yikr et-shemo gershom ki amar ger h'yiti b'erets nakhriya

translation:

Exo 2.22, and she gave birth to a boy and called his name Geroshom, and commented: I have been an ALIEN in a foreign land.

Moses' son's name (Gershom) means "one who is an Alien."

Piss off!

MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MelaninKing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Toxic Truth Of Sunscreen

Huffington Post | Travis Walter Donovan First

Despite sunscreen use being higher than ever, skin cancer is still on the rise. The most common cancer in the United States, skin cancer accounts for nearly 50% of all cancer cases.

The Environmental Working Group just released their fourth annual Sunscreen Guide, with recommendations for only 39 of the 500 sunscreen products reviewed. The EWG found many products misleading in their claims, lacking in adequate protection from all types of ultraviolet radiation, and containing many potentially hazardous chemicals. Because the FDA still has not issued any sunscreen industry regulations, which they began drafting 32 years ago, consumers are left to discover the safest products on their own.

EWG Senior Vice President For Research Jane Houlihan said, "Many sunscreens available in the U.S. may be the equivalent of modern-day snake oil, plying customers with claims of broad-spectrum protection but not providing it, while exposing people to potentially hazardous chemicals that can penetrate the skin into the body."

Here are some of the dangerous truths about sunscreen, including the best and worst products.
Check out the EWG's 2010 Sunscreen Guide for more info.

-Vitamin D is produced by your body when the skin comes in contact with sunlight. An important vitamin, it plays many vital roles in our body, essential for healthy bones and immune systems, and reducing the risk of numerous cancers. Sunscreen can block 97% of your body's vitamin D production, and 70% of children in the U.S. have low levels of the vitamin. The American Medical Association suggests 10-15 minutes of direct sunscreen-free sunlight exposure multiple times a week for maintaining adequate vitamin D levels. Other organizations suggest taking vitamin D supplements or including it more in your diet (found in certain fishes, eggs, and mushrooms). For the best recommendation, have your doctor test your vitamin D level and consult you on the solutions that are right for you.

Posts: 2403 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mind0verMatter718
Member # 17548

Rate Member
How can you quote the bible which has been rewritten over a thousand times. Is that your proof the bibe? The bible dont even mention red people, nor do the quran or any other text.

You a stupid ass nigga. No where in the bible is the word "alien", bitch that is only a modern translation. Lol

And you still have not produced your proof of a red race. You keep dancing around that, coming up with all this rhetoric talk about the whiote mans words that he made up to place himself in ancient history. You EUOPEANS never stop with the lies. You all just make them up as you go.

All i ask of you to prove that it was a red race, by posting evidence. You have not posted any pictures of red people like you do with your indigenous Africans picture spamming, or any ancient texts that mention them.

You are for sue a true lying black Hatian bastard.

Until i see these red people you talk of, you are only blowing smoke up your own ass.

Mind0verMatter718
Member # 17548

Rate Member
quote:

Lam 4:7 Her Nazarites were purer than snow, they were whiter than milk, they were more ruddy in body than rubies, their polishing [was] of sapphire:

If I was to interpret this it say they were white and ruddy.

So they were red and white and sapphire which is btw=blue. LOL

So they were red white and blue people. I learn something new everyday.

White, Red, Blue= American colors.

So what about the blue people.

Make up you fvcking mind idiot Haitian.

Why not spam those pictures of red whiote and blue polished people. LOL

Mind0verMatter718
Member # 17548

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

You are seriously becoming over-bearing. Here is your "alien" documented in ancient writing:

Exo 2.22, v'teled ben v'yikr et-shemo gershom ki amar ger h'yiti b'erets nakhriya

translation:

Exo 2.22, and she gave birth to a boy and called his name Geroshom, and commented: I have been an ALIEN in a foreign land.

Moses' son's name (Gershom) means "one who is an Alien."

Piss off!

by the way that word is translated as stranger, and we all know thata stranger does not mean an alien.

You are so misguiding in your information that you are labeled a quack here.

Exodus: 2:22
And she bare him a son, and he called his name gershom: for he said, I have been a "stranger" in a strange land

Nowhere in the bible is the word alien.

Boy do you Eurocentics lie about everything. You want to try and place word in Gods mouth.
You dumbasses never seem to amaze me.

You "clown" will have some of the stupidest children in history, and you can take that to the bank.

dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
Jursham bin Jalhamah was "of the tribe of Jurhum" in Hejaz and it is doubtful if the name meant "alien". Djurhum or Jorham refers to the people of Hadoram who originally lived in the Yemen.

Greeks seem to have called them Dreemati or Adramitae.

Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
quote:
by the way that word is translated as stranger, and we all know thata stranger does not mean an alien.

You should really do yourself a favor and stay out of grown folk business. I wont bother responding because it is obvious you are handicapped to speaking one language. I speak four languages. Hebrew happens to be one of them. I guarantee you the word ger means foreigner. Now go fvck yourself turd.
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
asswhipe, sapphire is used to describe their luster, not color, idiot. Hence the word "polishing." Are you even a college graduate? That is some serious lack of reading comprehension you are exhibiting, sir.

quote:
quote:

If I was to interpret this it say they were white and ruddy.

So they were red and white and sapphire which is btw=blue. LOL

So they were red white and blue people. I learn something new everyday.

White, Red, Blue= American colors.

So what about the blue people.

Make up you fvcking mind idiot Haitian.

Why not spam those pictures of red whiote and blue polished people. LOL

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is ONLY one major religion founded by Whites and they make that crystal clear in their writings.

Hinduism:

The Rig Veda

a) He, much invoked, hath slain Dasyus and Simyus, after his wont, and laid them low with arrows.

The mighty Thunderer with his fair-complexioned friends won the land, the sunlight, and the waters.

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dana marniche - Aramaeans, Amorites, Hebrews etc. were an Anatolian people, unrelated except by race to Arabs. You should keep in mind that Anatolian civilization may PRE-date all others.
Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sundjata
Member # 13096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sundjata     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

-

White skin people.

Who ever they are, they look nothing like the African men who are trampling them. [Smile]
Posts: 4021 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Sundjata:
quote:

-

White skin people.

Who ever they are, they look nothing like the African men who are trampling them. [Smile]
This hairstyle looks rather North African to me and thus they may be descendants of the already mixed or mulatto population derived from the mixture of the "people of the Sea" and early Libyans the Europeans who mixed with Africans. Purley European "Tamehou" however also appear in Egyptian art wearing fur with long flowing hair though and nothing like this. I think the unmixed European type appears shackled in Diop's book African Origin of Civiliztaion if I'm remembering correctly.
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
^^What is the source for this picture?

--------------------
Lionz

zarahan aka Enrique Cardova
Member # 15718

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zarahan aka Enrique Cardova     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sundjata:
quote:

-

White skin people.

If anything, it appears like a tropically adapted dark Egyptian crushing "white foreigners.

-----------------

This about sums it up:
Applying a consistent 'race' model that interprets war between Egyptians and Nubians as 'racial' the Egyptians also pursued 'racial' wars against whites from the Middle East.

-

THE DISCOURSE OF AMEN-RA, LORD OF THRONES on defeating the "whites".

Thou hast struck off the heads of the Asiatics, and their children cannot escape from thee. Every land illuminated by thy diadem is encircled by thy might; and in all the zone of the heavens there is not a rebel to rise up against thee. The enemy bring in their tribute on their backs, prostrating themselves before thee, their limbs trembling and their hearts burned up within them."

Campaign against "white" Mittani in parts of Lebanon:

"He is a king valiant ... Naharin which its lord had deserted out of fear ... I hacked up its towns and villages and I set fire to them ... I carried off their inhabitants ... also their herds of cattle ... I felled all their plantations and their fruit trees ...I had many vessels ... built on the mountains of God's Land in the neighborhood of the Lady of Byblos ... then on that mountain of Naharin, my Majesty erected my stela, carved out of the mountain on the western side of the Euphrates.."

Conquest against and tribute from "white" Palestine:

"Tribute of the princes of Retenu, who came to do obeisance ... to the souls of his majesty... Now every harbor at which his majesty arrived was supplied with loaves and with assorted loaves, with oil, incense, wine, f[ruit] ---- abundant were they beyond everything ...

Tribute from 'white' Lebanon:

The chieftains, lord of Lebanon, construct the royal ships in order that people may sail south in them to bring all the marvels of the "Garden" to the palace. LPH. ... The chieftains of Retjenu (Retenu) who drag the flagpoles by means of oxen to the shore, it is they who come with their dues to the place where his majesty is, to the Residence in ...... bearing all the fine products brought as marvels of the south and being taxed for tribute annually as (with) all bondsmen of his Majesty."

Operations against more 'white' 'Troglodytes':

"Then my Majesty made them take their oaths of allegiance as follows: never again shall we do anything evil against Menkheperre (another name for Thutmose III), may he live forever ...
Then my Majesty had them set free on the road to their cities*). They went off on donkeys for I had seized their chariotry. I captured their inhabitants for Egypt and their property likewise." [W. Helck transl. by B. Cummings (1982), `Urkunden der 18. Dynastie', `Egyptian Historical Records of the Later 18th Dynasty']

"His majesty proceeded northward, to overthrow the Asiatics (Mntyw-Stt). His majesty arrived at a district, Sekmem (Skmm) was its name. His majesty led the good way in proceeding to the palace of `Life, Prosperity, and Health (L.P.H.,' when Sekmen had fallen, together with Retenu (Rtnw) the wretched, while I was acting as rearguard." [Breasted, `Records', Vol. I, Sec. 680]
Time of Seti the Great - Presentation of Syrian Prisoners and Precious Vessels to Amon

"Smiting the Troglodytes, beating down the Asiatics (Mn·t·yw), making his boundary as far as the `Horns of the Earth', as far as the marshes of Naharin (N-h-r-n)." [Ibid., Vol. III, Sec. 118;]

"Slaying of the Asiatic Troglodytes (Ynw-Mn·t·yw [Menate, Manasseh]), all inaccessible countries, all lands, the Fenkhu of the marshes of Asia, the Great Bend of the sea (w'd-wr)."

Booty seized from "white" Caananites:

".... 340 living prisoners; 83 hands; 2,401 mares; 191 foals; 6 stallions; ... young ...; a chariot, wrought with gold, (its) pole of gold, belonging to the chief of `M-k-ty' (as the land around Jerusalem was called); .... 892 chariots of his wretched army; total, 924 (chariots); a beautiful suit of bronze armor, belonging to the chief of Jerusalem; .... 200 suits of armor, belonging to his wretched army; 502 bows; 7 poles of (mry) wood, wrought with silver, belonging to the tent of that foe. Behold, the army of his majesty took ...., 297 ...., 1,929 large cattle, 2,000 small cattle, 20500 white small cattle." [JBRE, `Records', Vol. II, Sec. 435; See also the following sections.]

Tribute from "white" Assur/Assyria
"The tribute of the chief of Assur (Ys-sw-r): genuine lapis lazuli, a large block, making 20 deben, 9 kidet; genuine lapis lazuli, 2 blocks; total, 3; and pieces, [making] 30 deben; total, 50 deben and 9 kidet; fine lapis lazuli from Babylon (Bb-r); vessels of Assur of hrrt- stone in colors, ---- very many." "Tribute of the chief of Assur: horses ---. A ---- of skin of the M-h-w as the [protection] of a chariot, of the finest of --- wood; 190(+x) wagons --- --- wood, nhb wood, 343 pieces, carob wood, 50 pieces; nby and k'nk wood, 206 pieces; olive oil, ------.." [BREASTED, Vol. II, Sec. 446, 449]

"Whites" put to slave labor in Egypt.

from Project Guttenberg full text of:
A HISTORY OF EGYPT FROM THE EARLIEST TIMES TO THE PERSIAN CONQUEST
BY JAMES HENRY BREASTED,
II, 760-1, 773. 2 II, 761.

"the Asiatics of all countries came with bowed head, doing obeisance to the fame of his majesty."

book text:

"Thutmose's war-galleys moored in the harbour of the town; but at this time not merely the iceaUh of Asia was unloaded from the ships; the Asiatics themselves, bound one to another in long lines, were led down the gang planks to begin a life of slave- labour for the Pharaoh (Fig. 119). They wore long matted beards, an abomination to the Egyptians ; their hair hung in heavy black masses upon their shoulders, and they were clad in gaily coloured woolen stuffs, such as the Egyptian, spotless in his white linen robe, would never put on his body.

Their arms were pinioned behind them at the elbows or crossed over their heads and lashed together ; or, again, their hands were thrust through odd pointed ovals of wood, which served as hand-cuffs. The women carried their children slung in a fold of the mantle over their shoulders. With their strange speech and uncouth postures the poor wretches were the subject of jibe and merriment on the part of the multitude ; while the artists of the time could never forbear caricaturing them. Many of them found their way into the houses of the Pharaoh's favourites, and his generals were liberally rewarded with gifts of such slaves; but the larger number were immediately employed on the temple estates, the Pharaoh's domains, or in the construction of his great monuments and buildings."

------------
Ancient Egyptians warn against cowardly, treacherous "whites" comparing them to destructive thieves and reptiles.

"The Instruction for King, Merikare takes a similar tone for peoples in the north (Lichtheim 1973: 10404):

Lo the miserable Asiatic (white),
He is wretched because of the place he's in:
Short of water, bare of wood,
Its paths are many and painful because of mountains.
He does not dwell in one place,
Food propels his legs,
He fights since the time of Horus..
He does not announce the day of combat,
Like a thief who darts about a group.."

"Asiatics (whites) are both cowardly and pitiful, leading a marginal existence, constantly fighting but with nothing ever settled. They are also sly and ultimately treacherous, attacking without warning. This passage characterizes Asiatics as both primitive and threatening.. In this case, the passage reflects Egypt's combination of colonial domination and outright military conflict.."

Merikare goes on (Lichtheim 1976: 103-104)

"The Asiatic is a crocodile on its shore
It snatches from a lonely road,
It cannot seize a populous town."

"Along the same lines, the Prophecy of Neferti (c. 1950 BC) portrays Asiatic immigrants as a flock of rapacious birds descending on Egypt, taking advantage of civil wars of the First Intermediate Period (c. 2150 - 2050 BC) to infiltrate parts of the rich Egyptian delta (Lichtheim 1973: 141):

A strange bird will breed in the delta marsh,
having made its nest besides the people..
All happiness is vanished,
The land is bowed down in distress,
Owing to those feeders,
Asiatics who roam the land..

--Stuart Tyson Smith. (2003) Wretched Kush: ethnic identities and boundaries in Egypt's Nubian empire. Routledge, pp. 28-31

-
SLAYING THE "whites" BEFORE RA, THE TUTELARY DEITY OF THE GREAT TEMPLE OF ABÛ-SIMBEL..

Posts: 5905 | From: The Hammer | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
I am not sure who is posted the above and interpreting the word "Asiatic" as whites. The Fenkhu in their Byblos (Gubla) ships are probably the Phoenicians and are represented slender with dark brown skin and beards. See Donald Hardens illustrated book edition of the Phoenicians from teh 1970s.

While Phillistines are represented as slender with dakr copper brown skin. There are probably a few other mentioned above like Canaanites and "Trogodytes" who were probaby not "white Syrians" although the former are known hvae settled amongst the latter.

--------------------
D. Reynolds-Marniche

dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
dana marniche - Aramaeans, Amorites, Hebrews etc. were an Anatolian people, unrelated except by race to Arabs. You should keep in mind that Anatolian civilization may PRE-date all others.

Thank for expressing your opinion Mike, but yours is different than mine. Besides - every true scholar knows that early Amorite is a South Semitic dialect just as Hebrew is just a form of Canaanite. [Roll Eyes]
dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:

I'm assuming you don't think the Canaani were also from Turkey as some Europeans do.
Europeans Faggotonius
Member # 17517

Rate Member
Why are there no mentions of Trolls in the Bible or Quran?
Bishop
Member # 16652

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bishop     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What do you think many people say that whites are edomites. They say that the father of white people is Esau; because the Bible say's he came out red. Give your opinion.

Gen. 25:25 "And the first came out red, all over like an hairy garment; and they called his name Esau"

Posts: 108 | From: LA | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 4 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

How many times must it be repeated that the picture above does NOT show 'Hebrews' or any Asiatics but rather white LIBYANS being smitten by Ramasu II. By the way, interesting how the same white turds who are so quick to point out the white figures being smitten don't say a word about the complexion of the great pharaoh Ramses himself.

To Zarahan, I don't know how many times it must be repeated that all those ancient Asiatic groups you mentioned in your last post could hardly be called 'white' today. Many were much darker in ancient times I don't think even the relatively lighter ones could be 'white' in the sense we have today. Indeed the occurrence of fair skin in the Middle East today is the result of various invasions by from farther north.

Posts: 26238 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Doctoris Scientia:
quote:

-

White skin people.

Lets stop kidding around, the Hebrews would have been swarthy, brown, or ethnic in today's definition.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/10227535@N08/3309246019/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/fatima2t/1396105376/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/10227535@N08/2988038573/

Actually less modified Jews of the Yemen and Arabia have always looked like this - like Ethiopians.

-

Jewish children of the Habbani brought from southern Arabia by Europeans Israelis.

-
Habbani jews - most look a lot like Falashas

A man named David from the tribe of Reuben visited Europe in the Middle Ages came from Khaibar (on the edge of el Harra 100 miles from Medina) in the Middle Ages the capital of Judaism in Arabia. He claimed his people had come back to the region after living in exile in Babylonia after Nebuchadnezzar had come to destroy their homeland.

David is described as a dark-skinned "dwarf".

This is how the people of Khaibar are described by a 16th century European explorer, named Ludovico Bartema.

“in the space of eyght days we came to a mountayne which conteyneth in circuite ten ot twelve myles. This is inhabited with jewes, to the number of 5 thousande or thereabout.. They are very little stature, as of the height of five or sixe spannes, and some much lesse. They have small voices like women, and (are) of blacke colour, yet some blacker than others. They feed of none other meate than goat fleshes. They are circumcised and deny not themselves to be Jewes. If by chaunce, any Mahumetan come into their handes, they flay him alyve.” Cited by Richard Burton in Pilgrimage to Al-Medinah and Mecca published.

dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
The North Arabian Lihyanite culture at Dedan and Al Ula extended between the 6th century and 2nd century B.C.

-
Lihyanite sculpture

-
Lihyanite face with nose missing

The modern Banu Hudhayl or Hadhayl and their clan of Banu Lehyan are described as inhabiting the mountains between Taif and Mecca by colonial explorers.

Charles Doughty in his 1888 book, Travels in Arabia Deserta, describes the Hudhal of Hijaz whom he calls “Hatheyl” living in the mountains between Mecca and al-Ta’if to the north and in the Marr al Zahran - including the Laheyan clan of Hatheyl. He calls them a people whose “skins were black and shining”. See p. 535, Travels in Arabia Deserta, 1933 Edition.

Banu Lehyan, whose ancient civilization is called "Lihyanite" were named according to some scholars after the Biblical Lehi. See Discovering Lehi: New Evidence of Lehi and Nephi in Arabia. lynn Hilton 1996. In Arabian genealogy Hudhayl bin Mudrika is brother of Khuzaima bin Mudrika whose son is Kinana bin Khuzaima(Kanaan).

Lehi belonged to the tribe of Manasseh. This tribe in Arabia is today known Manasse'ir, Manassir or Mansur depending on the region. The most famous tribes of Mansur are Sulaym, Soleim or Soleym bin Mansur and Hawazin bin Mansur a group of Arabians described as the black tribes inhabiting el Harra and Medina taking Byzantine women as concubines. See al Jahiz 9th century, in Al- Fakhr al- Sudan min al-Abyadh.

The genealogy of Suleym or Sulaym, Mazin and Hawazin are that they were the children of Mansur (Manasseh) son of Ikrima ( Kirama of Ezra 2:26) bin Khasafa (Hasupha or Chasupha of Ezra 2:43).

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com