EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Black parents have WHITE baby (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Black parents have WHITE baby
MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MelaninKing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ LOL, yes freckles are formed by "clumps" of melanocytes. I didn't bother answering it before because it is IRRELEVANT. All whites exhibit "clumps" of melanocytes versus blacks whose melanocytes are evenly distributed.
What's your point?

-

Also, still awaiting things "more relevant" topics/issues you feel are more important that blacks focus research on?

Posts: 2403 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Deleted
Member # 17864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Deleted     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is nothing to uncover, there is only your hypothesis, it can only be proven correct if there is real objective evidence.

If all valid points of mine are ignored I may as well leave this discussion to rot. I accepted all my defeats with grace and changed my stance on why I believed whites are not albinos according to the information I was given. If using NOAH as a source for information was a mistake I only used it after seeing it used by MelaninKing as a source.

But the retinal pigment issue is the important detail anyways.

And unless you have a time machine or an expertise in genetics as well as an objective definition of a white person it can never be proven when white people first entered Europe. So that argument by its very nature is pointless and stupid.

The genetics do not clearly show that pale genes are derived from albino ones. They aren't really related at all.

Your diagnosis of photophobia in the Saami man is also subjective.

Posts: 195 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthAndRights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MelaninKing:
^ LOL, yes freckles are formed by "clumps" of melanocytes. I didn't bother answering it before because it is IRRELEVANT. All whites exhibit "clumps" of melanocytes versus blacks whose melanocytes are evenly distributed.
What's your point?

Also, still awaiting things "more relevant" topics/issues you feel are more important that blacks focus research on?

My point was that I didn't know and wanted to know...which part of that did YOU not understand? [Confused] [Roll Eyes] YOU might considered it IRRELEVENT but I didn't because it was mentioned with the albinism...and if I don't ask then I won't know...KMRT....that doesn't mean that everytime I see a Black person with freckles they have some form of albinism does it...I don't think so, but as you are more KNOWledgable on the topic than I, is better that I ask...

yo fe real....yuh rude yah fuk....mebbe yuh need a washout or someting......or is it yuh balls too wrapped up round yuh neck...or yuh ah drink mad puss piss....cho! SMDH [Roll Eyes]

htp.

Posts: 3446 | From: U.S. by way of JA by way of Africa | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MelaninKing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ Actually, it's more of an OBSERVATION, which is an objective review of symptoms, the same used in initial Albinism detection by medical professionals.
I believe NOAH is a credible source (sans injected, OPINION) since the majority of their data is obtained from research institutions and universities.

Genetics, thus far, are pretty useless in determining exactly who or who is not an Albino. As all genetics sites clearly state; Today, it is UNKNOWN exactly what genes and glands are involved in Albinism, and even in determining skin color. Simple propaganda papers such as the one thrown about on this site called, "Europeans have recently turned white in Europe", profess to understanding all the genes involved, but they do not, and melanin medical researchers all confirm they are full of shet.
So. please desist in requesting the research be confirmed by Jewish sponsored fake DNA research to validate or refute White's albinistic natures. It simply ain't gonna happen. At least not from the "Chosen people". LOL!!

Posts: 2403 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by TruthAndRights:
quote:
What's your point?

My point was that I didn't know and wanted to know...which part of that did YOU not understand? [Confused] [Roll Eyes] YOU might considered it IRRELEVENT but I didn't because it was mentioned with the albinism...and if I don't ask then I won't know...KMRT....that doesn't mean that everytime I see a Black person with freckles they have some form of albinism does it...I don't think so, but as you are more KNOWledgable on the topic than I, is better that I ask...

yo fe real....yuh rude yah fuk....mebbe yuh need a washout or someting......or is it yuh balls too wrapped up round yuh neck...or yuh ah drink mad puss piss....cho! SMDH [Roll Eyes]

htp.

Now that you know, so what?
Nothing! Because as I stated, it is irrelevant, and you prove it as true.

I'm STILL awaiting your response in what research YOU deem as more important than gaining a true understanding of exactly who white people really are?
What say you, sweaty/meaty ball licker?

Deleted
Member # 17864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Deleted     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Observations are by no means objective. And many things share symptoms. By Mikes definition the retina must be depigmented.

MelaninKing, you say black people and white people are different. And on average you are right. But what traits are black traits and which are white? And I mean traits possessed by all blacks and all whites that serve to distinguish them.

What makes someone black? Melanin content is variable everywhere and many people do not believe that color is the important factor in race. In facial structure what separates Whites from blacks? There is so much overlap in so many traits that the only definition that there is, is that one is called white and the other black.

Humans have clinal variation. If you want to know what it is look it up. Many species that cover a ride range vary from each other without being really separate, they all blend together.

Craniometry has found Nordics in Africa in the same tribe as people considered true negroids.

Posts: 195 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthAndRights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:
What's your point?

htp.

I'm STILL awaiting your response in what research YOU deem as more important than gaining a true understanding of exactly who white people really are?

[Eek!] [Mad]
Like mi seh...YUH RUDE YAH FUK..FI WHA REASON IYAH...NONE- MI DID JUS PUZZLED BOUT IT AND DID WAN FE LEARN SOMETING NEW WHICH IS NEVER A BAD THING NO MATTER HOW IRRELEVENT IT MAY SEEM AND/OR BE....YUH RASSCLAAT GUINEP YUH FE GUH DROWN YUH BUMBO-OLE SELF INNA YUH FADDA BATTYOLE & GWEY....YUH FI GUH SIDDUNG INA CAWNA UNDA YUH MADDA AND SUCK OUT HAR ROTTEN CRATCHES WEY RENK LIKE SPOIL BREADFRUIT AND LEAKY LEAKY LIKE BRUK FREEZA....YUH WRETCHED JOHNCROW YUH...CHAT BOUT....SEE ME AND NUH BLOODCLAAT SEE ME.....MI NAAAH GUH FOLLOW FOOL TUN EEDIAT ENUH!

KMRT

Posts: 3446 | From: U.S. by way of JA by way of Africa | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Deleted
Member # 17864

Rate Member
quote:
Jewish sponsored fake DNA research to validate or refute White's albinistic natures. It simply ain't gonna happen. At least not from the "Chosen people". LOL!!

Yay you hate Jews! I now have moral authority as a non-paranoid individual. Any real racist has to hate Jews I have learned, so now I know that you cannot be taken srsly. You are now just a stupid bigoted racist in my mind.
MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
What's your point?

htp.

[Eek!] [Mad]
Like mi seh...YUH RUDE YAH FUK..FI WHA REASON IYAH...NONE- MI DID JUS PUZZLED BOUT IT AND DID WAN FE LEARN SOMETING NEW WHICH IS NEVER A BAD THING NO MATTER HOW IRRELEVENT IT MAY SEEM AND/OR BE....YUH RASSCLAAT GUINEP YUH FE GUH DROWN YUH BUMBO-OLE SELF INNA YUH FADDA BATTYOLE & GWEY....YUH FI GUH SIDDUNG INA CAWNA UNDA YUH MADDA AND SUCK OUT HAR ROTTEN CRATCHES WEY RENK LIKE SPOIL BREADFRUIT AND LEAKY LEAKY LIKE BRUK FREEZA....YUH WRETCHED JOHNCROW YUH...CHAT BOUT....SEE ME AND NUH BLOODCLAAT SEE ME.....MI NAAAH GUH FOLLOW FOOL TUN EEDIAT ENUH!

KMRT

Present some (any) valid data OR STFU!

Your words mean ****! U Can't even answer the simple question that you offered as being somehow meaningful. LMBAO @ U!

MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by InsertNameHere:
quote:
Jewish sponsored fake DNA research to validate or refute White's albinistic natures. It simply ain't gonna happen. At least not from the "Chosen people". LOL!!

Yay you hate Jews! I now have moral authority as a non-paranoid individual. Any real racist has to hate Jews I have learned, so now I know that you cannot be taken srsly. You are now just a stupid bigoted racist in my mind.
Present some meaningful data or STFU!

So far, all you can produce is personal opinion and conjecture based on emotional instability!
Even IF there were such thing as RACE, a fool like yourself should understand that religion does NOT make a so-called RACE.
Therefore, since you are incapable of THINKING, allow me to convey that Judaism is NOT a RACE, and therefore, people are incapable of being RACIST against a group that is NOT distinguishable by RACE.

THINK, it ain't illegal yet, although you are acting as though it is.

Deleted
Member # 17864

Rate Member
You're a racist, any discussion with you can get no where. You have filled my mental checklist for determining racism. All your personal observations are by nature biased.

This baby is not white and is not an albino. She is not an albino without the protection you seem to think being "white" gives to being called that.

I really wonder what the genetic cause of her condition is, does any know any more about the girl?

And white people are a race, you clearly despise them. And all real racists hate Jews whether or not they are a race. You are a racist by any definition that matters.

MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
quote:
You're a racist, any discussion with you can get no where. You have filled my mental checklist for determining racism. All your personal observations are by nature biased.

LOL, I have absolutely no probelem with being called racist from someone who deludes themselves that Jews are actually a RACE.
You are FRUSTRATED and IMPOTENT in presenting any valid argument supporting your weak ass position(s).

Prove to me the following;

1) That Judaism constitutes a RACE.

2) Prove that Whites did not invent the very concept of RACE.

3) That you have not swallowed the whole big load of the illusion of RACE from the whites who invented, packaged, and distributed it.

As I stated, you are displaying SYMPTOMS of being FRUSTRATED and IMPOTENT to refute any of the data presented in this thread. LMBAO, but don't feel too badly. Accepting truth can be hard sometimes!!!

The fact is, Jews are merely albino whites. Perhaps because of their overwhelmingly defective genetics, the closest to the originals.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
InsertNameHere, you moronic boy, it's not about hating anyone. It's about knowing and understanding who and what you are dealing with.

Just as you are fairly judged by the behavior of Whites in general - your natural tendency to lie about historical matters.

So too may Khazars be judged, by the behavior of Khazars in general - lying is also a weakness of theirs.

But they have taken the lie to an art-form, and are thus mistrusted by intelligent people.

Case in point:

These are authentic images of ancient Hebrews (Assyrian reliefs)

-

-

I see no similarity with THIS!

-

Additionally - These people calling themselves Jews, are proven to be a Turkic people called Khazars.

Considering the size of the lie, and the actions these people have taken, based on what they knew to be a known lie.

Any sensible person would exercise extreme care when dealing with these people.

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Deleted
Member # 17864

Rate Member
1) They are not a race but all racists hate them.

2) Irrelevant who invented what, it is who used it.

3) I have not swallowed anything.

And I have refuted everything important, you show SYMPTOMS of DENIAL.

Racist check list.

Hate or extreme contempt for a race./

Believes own race is the best./

Hates Jews./

Stubborn./

There is more to it than just that.

The pictures that you posted look Caucasian to me. Grats moron.

MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
^ Hahahahaha

Old trick!

-When frustrated and unable to refute data, attack with BS claims of racism.
-As Jews always do, play the victim making calims of racism (even though not of any RACE), or label as Anti-Semite (even though Not even Semites).

Hahahahahaha...YOU interpreted the data presented, and it is YOU who have made the DETERMINATION that Black is superior over WHITE. YOU have made that decision on your own, so don't be salty at me. LOL!

Nuff said. Case closed and the Melanin Men win again!

Mike, you can't tell me that those fake Jews above are NOT albino. Look at the one in the middle, and look at those big ass, thick ass visual ads they all have on their faces allowing their weak eyes to see. Very interesting that ALL the Jews I know personally wear and depend on STRONG reading glasses, even the very young.

As Dr. Jewel Pookrum correctly states;
Black people have two brains. One on the outside consisting of the Melanocyte Neurons, and one on the inside the skull.
Whites have one brain and are literally "trapped" with little or no interface to the outside world.

Since Melanin does carry both an electrical and magnetic charge, blacks would measure much higher than whites in any paramagnetic or conductivity testing, while whites would hardly register at all.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
InsertNameHere - Quote: "The pictures that you posted look Caucasian to me. Grats moron."

He he, like I said - Quote: "your natural tendency to lie about historical matters."

See, it's not racism; nobody hates Whites just for being White, it's just common sense, you are a bunch of pathological Albino liars.

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Deleted
Member # 17864

Rate Member
Not racism, eh?

Well its just common sense that blacks are all small brained ape men right?(This is an example, no offense intended) Am I doing it right? If I say it's common sense it is not racism?

Yay stupid rules are stupid. No you are just a fucking racist. Get over it. A count of the amount of times you call people white or pink-ass as an insult will prove that you are a racist retard.

Seriously pathological Albino liars? Nothing racist about that, Nuh uh, not at all. Really. Lol wut?

And thanks to Mike111s help we know eye problems are not necessary to the definition of albinism but rather a depigmented retina.

And the second picture you posted Mike111 has a nose commonly found in many whites, as well as a pointed chin also found in many whites as well as curly hair also found in many whites and heavy beard growth which is also found in many whites.

How is he not white?

MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
^ LOL, they were as pleased as punch when they put their 2 cents in about THE BELL CURVE before it got smashed to bits using REAL data and not the FACTOIDS the Jews who wrote it promoted.

They actually believed the BS in the Bell Curve, yet the Albinism studies offer clear parallels to Albinism and whiteness, yet they can't embrace it like they did the Bell Curve.

Look at the fool above. The data clearly shows/proves Albinism and white parallel to Albinism is much more then depigmented iris, yet the fool clings to this mini-script as if her life depended on it floating on the Pacific ocean.

Deleted
Member # 17864

Rate Member
Clear parallels to Albinism and whiteness do not equate with sameness.

And what real data smashed the bell curve? It still exists.

quote:
depigmented iris

RETINA dumbass.
MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
^ Right, and clear parallels to skin cancer in albinos and skin cancer in whites are not the same either. LOL!

The Bell Curve still exists for the same reasons "Not Out Of Africa" still exists. They have both been torn to pieces in rebuttals and their data clearly shown to be FLAWED, yet Jews make a lot of money from it and still get a fool or two to believe it.

Deleted
Member # 17864

Rate Member
Iris's are not retinas. Learn to read. and clear parallels mean nothing if not every single part is clearly parallel.

The bell curve is the I.Q distribution within a population.

MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
Not relevant. Your strawman is very weak, very weak, very weak...

--------------------
Melanin King 4Shared Ebook and video depository;
http://www.4shared.com/u/vprmsqkz/1027fc89/melaninking.html

TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
quote:
Not racism, eh?

Well its just common sense that blacks are all small brained ape men right?(This is an example, no offense intended) Am I doing it right? If I say it's common sense it is not racism?

Yay stupid rules are stupid. No you are just a fucking racist. Get over it. A count of the amount of times you call people white or pink-ass as an insult will prove that you are a racist retard.

Seriously pathological Albino liars? Nothing racist about that, Nuh uh, not at all. Really. Lol wut?

And thanks to Mike111s help we know eye problems are not necessary to the definition of albinism but rather a depigmented retina.

Respectfully, there is a difference between racism and prejudice....Black People can be prejudiced...can be biggoted...but we cannot be racist as we are not the dominant group in power.....we are not the Downpressor but the Downpressed.... you must overstand that 'White' Power is used to downpress Black People; Black Power is used to liberate Black People....

htp

Deleted
Member # 17864

Rate Member
Racism is prejudice based on race. I have no problem with Black power, it just shouldn't rely on making less of others.

Fighting fire with fire will just result in more fire until the oxygen burns away and they both suffocate.
quote:
Not relevant. Your strawman is very weak, very weak, very weak...

Do you know what a strawman is? It is when you set up a weak mockery of your opponents viewpoint before knocking it down.
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
quote:
I have no problem with Black power, it just shouldn't rely on making less of others.
It does not...that is just the unfortunate choice that some make***..... however, 'White' Power does...and vehemently so, I might add....

***(some do not overstand that Truth can be told without sugarcoating AND without deliberately insulting and demeaning someone)

There is also a difference between "racism" and "justifiable anger."

'White' people feel racism....Black people feel justifiable anger...do you overstand that difference....

Moretime, 'White' people do not like Black People because of our Blackness/Africanness....that is racism...moretime, when Black People do not like 'White' people...it's not because of your skin that you are not liked, but because of what the people who wear your skin have been perpetrating on the NON-'white' people treading Mama Earth, for countless years...notice that historically speaking, just about all- if not all- of the NON-'white' peoples across the globe have historically referred to 'white' people as having forked-tongues, liars, deceitful, thieves, etc, etc. (and please overstand that this is historical fact, not my opinion).....that is justifiable anger....

htp

Deleted
Member # 17864

Rate Member
Well MelaninKing dislikes whites because of there skin. Can I call him racist?
MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
LOL, you such a fool, you STILL believe that melanin is JUST skin.
Read up and bring a fresh box of Kleanex sweetheart.

--------------------

TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
quote:
Well MelaninKing dislikes whites because of there skin. Can I call him racist?

Respectfully, do you KNOW this, or are you assuming this? Why don't you ask him exactly why he dislikes 'white' people....

No, because he is not a racist....I cannot and will not speak for him...but I would hazard a guess his problem is more with the actions, attitude, etc., of 'white' people rather than their skin....

Personally, on a collective level I do not like/care for 'White' people...however, I take each person as an individal no matter what their skin complexion...but as I've said...in my personal book...ALL 'white' people are suspect racist until proven otherwise...

[Smile]
htp

MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
I have no problem with Black power, it just shouldn't rely on making less of others.
It does not...that is just the unfortunate choice that some make***..... however, 'White' Power does...and vehemently so, I might add....

***(some do not overstand that Truth can be told without sugarcoating AND without deliberately insulting and demeaning someone)

'White' people feel racism....Black people feel justifiable anger...do you overstand that difference....

Moretime, 'White' people do not like Black People because of our Blackness/Africanness....that is racism...moretime, when Black People do not like 'White' people...it's not because of your skin that you are not liked, but because of what the people who wear your skin have been perpetrating on the NON-'white' people treading Mama Earth, for countless years...notice that historically speaking, just about all- if not all- of the NON-'white' peoples across the globe have historically referred to 'white' people as having forked-tongues, liars, deceitful, thieves, etc, etc. (and please overstand that this is historical fact, not my opinion).....that is justifiable anger....

htp

Don't bother attempting to educate this barbarian. Blacks have been attempting to civilize these barbarians for over 2000 years. Their RACISM makes them deaf and blind to such realities as, Cause & Effect. Also, their deafness and insanity is due to the fact their Pineal Glands are dysfunctional and CALCIFIED, leading to MANIAC DEPRESSION.
I don't know how much experience you have with dealing with MANIAC DEPRESSIVE people, but they are almost impossible to get through to. They live in their own myopic realities where their dreams and reality blur.

TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:

htp

Don't bother attempting to educate this barbarian. Blacks have been attempting to civilize these barbarians for over 2000 years. Their RACISM makes them deaf and blind to such realities as, Cause & Effect. Also, their deafness and insanity is due to the fact their Pineal Glands are dysfunctional and CALCIFIED, leading to MANIAC DEPRESSION.
I don't know how much experience you have with dealing with MANIAC DEPRESSIVE people, but they are almost impossible to get through to. They live in their own myopic realities where their dreams and reality blur.

[Frown]

Don't bother tell me what to do....lowe me please....

Afta yuh did disrespect me- a Black Woman who wants nothing but upliftment for Our People- for NO reason whatsoever...completely unwarranted...like SO MANY Black Men do nowadays that it's almost typical [Frown] [Mad] [Frown]

...yuh REALLY ah try chat civil-like tuh mi now...with no form of apology....until yuh man up to be the King you are: GWEY! PLEASE SEE ME AND NUH SEE ME...Tonx....

save/keep your fukry for the Beckys dem 'round here who have no sense... [Big Grin] [Wink]

HTP

Deleted
Member # 17864

Rate Member
You still haven't addressed the retinas yet.

And few white racists hate blacks because of color, they hate how they believe black people act. They also believe that the genes related to paleness make them smarter. In other words they are like MelaninKing but white.

And address the retina issue, if you cannot, I win. If you can I will surrender peacefully.

But I must be a crazy albino lying savage amirite? So nothing I say is important enough to pay attention to. I'm just too manically depressed to tell the truth because of my calcified pineal gland. Where is the proof that black people do not have calcified pineal glands anyways?

MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

htp

[Frown]

Afta yuh did disrespect me- a Black Woman who wants nothing but upliftment for Our People- for NO reason whatsoever...completely unwarranted...like SO MANY Black Men do nowadays that it's almost typical [Frown] [Mad] [Frown]

...yuh REALLY ah try chat civil-like tuh mi now...with no form of apology....until yuh man up to be the King you are: GWEY! PLEASE SEE ME AND NUH SEE ME...Tonx....

save/keep your fukry for the Beckys dem 'round here who have no sense... [Big Grin] [Wink]

HTP

In the words of the Old African saying;
Don't start no ****, won't be no ****,

OR,

Don't dish it out if you can't take it.

Peace

MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
quote:
You still haven't addressed the retinas yet.

And few white racists hate blacks because of color, they hate how they believe black people act. They also believe that the genes related to paleness make them smarter. In other words they are like MelaninKing but white.

And address the retina issue, if you cannot, I win. If you can I will surrender peacefully.

But I must be a crazy albino lying savage amirite? So nothing I say is important enough to pay attention to. I'm just too manically depressed to tell the truth because of my calcified pineal gland. Where is the proof that black people do not have calcified pineal glands anyways?

OH SMACK!!!!

I can not believe you are so stupid to believe Whites hate blacks because of our color.
How very shallow!

As history has shown, whites hate blacks because hate is a emotion that is very close to FEAR!
With the new data we now have on whites & Albinism, we can deduce the original and real reason for White's FEAR of blacks.

Your pupil/iris/retina premise is false and as I said previously, irrelevant.
However, feel quite free to post your validating information and we'll address it from there. Following that, you will (may) comprehend why it's IRRELEVANT.

Deleted
Member # 17864

Rate Member
You fail in reading comprehension, I clearly stated that most didn't hate because of skin color. I have already posted my validating information. RPE stands for Retinal Pigment Epithelial.
quote:

http://www.iovs.org/cgi/reprint/27/2/145.pdf

quote:
The RPE melanin concentration at all sites was on
average the same in blacks and in whites

And this link was originally posted by Mike111.
http://ghr.nlm.nih.gov/condition/oculocutaneous-albinism

quote:
Oculocutaneous albinism also reduces pigmentation of the colored part of the eye (the iris)and the light-sensitive tissue at the back of the eye (the retina).

MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
^ So, from this LIMITED data concerning one aspect of Albinism, how did you extrapolate that ALL albinos will have severe visual problems?

Also, It is quite IMPOSSIBLE for a blue eyed Albino to have the same ocular melanin density as a brown eyed black. The author is trippin'.
Dismissed.

--------------------

Deleted
Member # 17864

Rate Member
Retina. R-E-T-I-N-A. RETINA. Quit saying ocular or iris. It is simply retina. You fight facts with misinterpretation.

And no I don't extrapolate that ALL albinos will have severe visual problems.

That was said on NOAH's website and it didn't say severe. Mike111 told me it wasn't a good enough source so I went to the link he provided me.

But of course if it doesn't agree with your viewpoint it is all lies and insanity.

But still lets see what NOAH says.
http://www.albinism.org/publications/what_is_albinism.html

quote:
People with albinism always have problems with vision

TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

htp

[Frown]

HTP

In the words of the Old African saying;
Don't start no ****, won't be no ****,

OR,

Don't dish it out if you can't take it.

Peace

Please iyah...if you go back and re-READ, you will see YOU started unnecessary fukry because of a mistake YOU made as to who said what when reading.....and have yet to man up and apologize for it ...BLACK MAN.....personally, I am WOMAN enough to admit when I am wrong...and I ain't always right....it's what grown-ups do hun....

duppy know who fe frighten....and ano mi dat....you fe know that....

like I said before: save/keep it for the Beckys 'round here...you know...like the idiot who said Gullah is/are/has no distinctive culture... [Big Grin]

htp

Deleted
Member # 17864

Rate Member
Don't start no ****, won't be no **** is an American saying by the way.
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
quote:
Retina. R-E-T-I-N-A. RETINA. Quit saying ocular or iris. It is simply retina. You fight facts with misinterpretation.

And no I don't extrapolate that ALL albinos will have severe visual problems.

That was said on NOAH's website and it didn't say severe. Mike111 told me it wasn't a good enough source so I went to the link he provided me.

But of course if it doesn't agree with your viewpoint it is all lies and insanity.

But still lets see what NOAH says.
http://www.albinism.org/publications/what_is_albinism.html

quote:
People with albinism always have problems with vision

Respectfully, my prior examples that stemmed from personal observation/interaction pretty much debunked that ALWAYS word though.... [Wink] [Razz]

htp

Deleted
Member # 17864

Rate Member
I know, that is why I brought up retinal pigment.

MelaninKing likes to use the website as a source of information though.

TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
quote:
Don't start no ****, won't be no **** is an American saying by the way.

[Eek!] ***sigh*** why are you keeping it going....you knew as you typed it that would provoke some form of response from him...that in turn will provoke a response from you...and on and on it goes....the two of you jus ah guh type out unnu tripe fi wha....unnu have time!

htp

Deleted
Member # 17864

Rate Member
It seemed it would be amusing at the time.
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
No offense but it's dismaying that it's the 'white' man in here shows me more respect than my Black Brothas/Kings..... [Frown] [Mad] [Frown]

SMFH KMRT

htp

Deleted
Member # 17864

Rate Member
I'll take that as a compliment.
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
quote:

yuh have time fe waste....

htp

MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
^ OK, I'ze sorry for dogging you.
Perhaps you are correct and I over-reacted.
We cool?

Still, your depigmented retina stance is false.
Albinos can have "normal" vision at some stage of their lives, although their eyesight is sure to degrade over time.
As I said, the NOAH site is valid, however it is not as stable a site for getting 100% accurate information relative to other sites such as; Mayo Clinic or The Pigment Cell and Melanoma sites.

Deleted
Member # 17864

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

yuh have time fe waste....

htp

Quite a bit. If I had anything better to do I would be doing it.

This discussion has taught me quite a bit about the intricacies of a subject I do not care about. My feeling is that what is albinism should be left to scientists who actually know what they are talking about.

TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
quote:
We cool?

I had to go through alla that to get the apology though...why....

but yeah we're ok...jus nuh mek it happen again... [Big Grin] [Razz] [Wink]

what a wey you love type out your tripe DWBCL
[Smile] You fe talk and taste yuh tongue more time doah....it wuda betta fe yuh still... [Smile]

htp

TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
quote:
We cool?

Still, your depigmented retina stance is false.
Albinos can have "normal" vision at some stage of their lives, although their eyesight is sure to degrade over time.
As I said, the NOAH site is valid, however it is not as stable a site for getting 100% accurate information relative to other sites such as; Mayo Clinic or The Pigment Cell and Melanoma sites.

who you chatting to??? That stance you're referencing is not MY posting...geez....READ man...

htp

MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
We cool?

I had to go through alla that to get the apology though...why....

but yeah we're ok...jus nuh mek it happen again... [Big Grin] [Razz] [Wink]

what a wey you love type out your tripe DWBCL
[Smile] You fe talk and taste yuh tongue more time doah....it wuda betta fe yuh still... [Smile]

htp

Actually, I ignored most of dat rant.
I can't be getting caught up in all dat emotion and drama. Still, be cool and enlightenment will surely follow. [Wink]

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com