EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Black parents have WHITE baby (Page 6)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Black parents have WHITE baby
Deleted
Member # 17864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Deleted     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think he was talking to me.

And he should really prove me wrong if he is going to prove me wrong. Normal vision or not Albinos have depigmented retinas. Mike111s link states this clearly.

Discussion over. Yay I'm done with this crap now. I am bored.

Posts: 195 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthAndRights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by InsertNameHere:
quote:
Originally posted by TruthAndRights:
quote:
It seemed it would be amusing at the time.

yuh have time fe waste....

htp

Quite a bit. If I had anything better to do I would be doing it.
lol...I have more important things to be doing actually- but it's called PROCRASTINATION. [Big Grin] SMh @ mySelf....lol... [Embarrassed] I should be shamed...lol...

htp

Posts: 3446 | From: U.S. by way of JA by way of Africa | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthAndRights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I think he was talking to me.

And he should really prove me wrong if he is going to prove me wrong. Normal vision or not Albinos have depigmented retinas. Mike111s link states this clearly.

Discussion over. Yay I'm done with this crap now. I am bored.

lmao...ah suh long it did ah tek yuh eeeeeeeehhhh lololol smh.... [Smile]

htp

Posts: 3446 | From: U.S. by way of JA by way of Africa | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Deleted
Member # 17864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Deleted     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyways this baby is not pale like a white person is anyways. In the article it says.

quote:
"The hair is extremely unusual. Even many blonde children don't have blonde hair like this at birth."

The expert said some unknown mutation was the most likely explanation.

Since the condition is not albinism, it makes me wonder what it is. I suppose we might learn more later.
Posts: 195 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
quote:
Anyways this baby is not pale like a white person is anyways. In the article it says.

quote:
"The hair is extremely unusual. Even many blonde children don't have blonde hair like this at birth."

The expert said some unknown mutation was the most likely explanation.

Since the condition is not albinism, it makes me wonder what it is. I suppose we might learn more later.
My co-worker who is Black woman, has a daughter who looks 'white'....brown hair and eyes she is all appearances a lil typical brunette 'white' girl with NO 'African features' atall long stringy thin straight hair even...I think my co-worker is of Dual Heritage (Black/'White')- I have never asked her but looking at her there is just something that brings it to mind (no she's not particularly light skinned nor 'European featured' or anything)- anyway, I don't know if the daughter's father is a Black man or a 'White' man...all I know is I have no doubt when she is out with her daughter, that most people who see them outta street who don't know them, more than likely think Mama is the babysitter...if you take my meaning still....

htp

MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MelaninKing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's less in important in understanding IF the child is Albino then HOW two dark parents can give birth to a very light child.
Simple. One or Both parents carry defective OCA genetics.

Less interest in two White parents giving birth to a dark (black) child. That one is even simpler. The wife was a creepin'.

Posts: 2403 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Deleted
Member # 17864

Rate Member
Except the tests showed they didn't. Complicated.

So if not an OCA gene than what gene is it? And what exactly does it do?

And to the second thing you just added. That is one possibility, it could be melanism or some other mutation that causes the child to be dark. Unlikely but possible.

MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MelaninKing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The more one reads about Melanin and Albinism research, the more one comes to the rather unsurprising conclusion; Whites don't know ****!

--------------------
Melanin King 4Shared Ebook and video depository;
http://www.4shared.com/u/vprmsqkz/1027fc89/melaninking.html

Posts: 2403 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Deleted
Member # 17864

Rate Member
The conclusion I come to is people in general don't know ****.
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by MelaninKing:
It's less in important in understanding IF the child is Albino then HOW two dark parents can give birth to a very light child.
Simple. One or Both parents carry defective OCA genetics.

Less interest in two White parents giving birth to a dark (black) child. That one is even simpler. The wife was a creepin'.

respectfully you know goodness well she wasn't necessarily creeping..c'mon now...I know you of all people know about 'throw-back' genes..I'm not as KNOWledgable about genetics as you, but even I know that it can happen- IF there's someone Black in the family tree...it does happen...my mother has a friend who's best friend is a 'White' woman that happened to:

apparently, 'white' lady messin' round with Black man [Frown]
she breed from him and he leaves poof be gone deadbeat dad...the lil girl comes out looking white as her momma...momma never tells daughter that her father is Black...because she doesn't look it...never an indication shows....daughter gets older...marries a 'white' man....breed from him and...baby boy Black like! [Big Grin] He left her azz for obvious reasons- thought his wife gave him a jacket to wear lol [Big Grin] and that's when momma told daughter bout her Black father........what a passa passa! SMFH

htp

Deleted
Member # 17864

Rate Member
A "throw-back" like that would require both parents to be carrying dark genes that the other lacked so that they could combine into a child darker than either of them.

Possible, but it won't occur if both parents are really pale.

TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
"The mind does not take its complexion from the skin."
- Frederick Douglass

htp

TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
quote:
A "throw-back" like that would require both parents to be carrying dark genes that the other lacked so that they could combine into a child darker than either of them.

Possible, but it won't occur if both parents are really pale.

[Eek!] [Frown] You truly beLIEve this...nuh true...sorry for you if so...no dis....

htp

Deleted
Member # 17864

Rate Member
It is theoretically possible. To get full black color both would need to be at least half black, to get half-black color both would need to be at least a quarter black. And so on, it is possible. No clue on the probability.
MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
Messin round on da mate iz much mo probable.
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by MelaninKing:
Messin round on da mate iz much mo probable.

[Big Grin] VERY True yes much more probable! but the point is that it can happen without her creeping if and ya know the rest... [Wink]

htp

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egmond Codfried   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Meh... They don't hate and fear the black man in particular. People usually believe that their group is better than anyone elses, and the only groups that come close to theirs are the ones most similar.

The ones proudest of their group feel more strongly about this than those more apathetic to the whole thing.

I very much doubt that their civilization was ruled by blacks that recently. Difference in color would be enough to start a contempt for black people.

And as for the second picture you put in. Some white people do have supposedly "Negroid" facial traits. All that proves is that facial traits are unreliable for predicting race.

-

[Scientific Racism]

Think about The Race Theory, which is specifically aimed against Blacks. It's not some general dislike; they have elevated their hatred into a science. That's what I'm talking about. It did not fall from heaven; one can reconstruct the events that lead to the hatred of Blacks, all starting around 1760. I have asked myself where this hatred came from, what Blacks did against whites to make them so upset.

But this is really for people who are hurt by racism, who know about colonialism and exploitation. Like if you are satisfied by how things are today, I can imagine you are not asking many questions.

Posts: 5454 | From: Holland | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egmond Codfried   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Similar appearance means nothing. Every one already knows that the appearance of albinos is similar to pale white people. It is irrelevant.

This needs to be explained to me!
When we want to determine a new species we first look what other species they resemble.
If something sounds like a duck, swims like a duck, hangs around with ducks and even looks like a duck; could it really be in fact a chicken?

-

A chicken

-

A duck

Posts: 5454 | From: Holland | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

quote:
The thing is that so many people seem to think they know better than the experts.

Edit: The lack of the depigmented retina makes the condition unlike albinism and unlikely to have derived from any known form of albinism. The ancestors of Europeans were relatively dark compared to their descendants. One does not need black mixture if dark coloration was in the population from the beginning.

If we compare this to the albino cat, who still appears totally white, but has three black hairs and no hearing problems. Technically speaking he is not an albino cat anymore, but he still looks it. And he is a descendent of an albino, to be so white to begin with.

Enter whites, no eye-problems, but still white skin, often in need of a strong sun block. Just like albino's.

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

IMITATION OF LIFE

-

THIS SHOULD BE SUSAN KOHNER, playing a black girl, with a very light skinned father, passing for white, until her black mother spoils it for her. I was not convinced by this casting. She however won an oscar nomination; a white woman demeaning herself by playing a Black role, I guess.

-

The Black mother, Juanita Moore

quote:
Though not Black, Susan Kohner portrayed Sarah Jane. Kohner’s mother was Mexican actress Lupita Tovar and father Czech producer/agent Paul Kohner. Both Susan Kohner and Juanita Moore won an Oscar nomination for Best Supporting Actress in the movie. The picture is especially poignant and heart rendering due in large part to the great performances given by Moore and Kohner whose strained relationship is a pivotal part of the movie. Turner and Dee also have momentary tension between them when they both fall in love with the same man played by John Gavin. There is no doubt that Sarah Jane loves her mother but becomes desperate to escape her imitation life. It is very difficult for her to be a light skinned black person perceived as white by the majority of the world. Sarah Jane is aware of the inequality between living White and living Black. She wants a life unrestrained by color distinctions and prohibitions.

http://www.afrocentricnews.com/html/juanita_moore_susan_kohner.html
Horet
Member # 16217

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Horet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
While I'm done with arguing with the black equivalents of neo-nazis, Insertname, may I ask where you get your reference for more people in Norway having redhair than in Ireland and Scotland? If you look at any map on hair color distribution, you'll see blonde hair is dominant up there, not red hair. Red hair is most common in the people of the british isles and their diaspora populations- beyond that, it's incredibly rare in most of humanity and even uncommon in the rest of europe.
Posts: 148 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

-
Horet
Member # 16217

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Horet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do you seriously think that's a natural redhead? I'm aware there's natural redheads among australo-melanesians, but it's genetic basis is seemingly much different from the ones seen among europeans and middle easterners because it's not accompanied by things like pale skin that shows significant blood flow, freckling etc.

If you look at genetic mapping studies, you'll see that the MCR1 allele for red hair is most common in Ireland and Scotland.

Posts: 148 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Deleted
Member # 17864

Rate Member
Most people in Norway have brown hair I'm pretty sure.

Anyway many unrelated birds of prey resemble each other, it makes them no more related. Many animals with close resemblances are not related. Many with no close resemblance are related.

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

quote:

Anyway many unrelated birds of prey resemble each other, it makes them no more related. Many animals with close resemblances are not related. Many with no close resemblance are related.

We were talking 'resembled.'
Please define 'related.'
I guess some birds of prey are actual flying crocodiles but disguised as birds! Some heavy duty mimicking, no?

By the way, the duck is a redhead.

quote:
Originally posted by Horet:
Do you seriously think that's a natural redhead? I'm aware there's natural redheads among australo-melanesians, but it's genetic basis is seemingly much different from the ones seen among europeans and middle easterners because it's not accompanied by things like pale skin that shows significant blood flow, freckling etc.

If you look at genetic mapping studies, you'll see that the MCR1 allele for red hair is most common in Ireland and Scotland.

-
Horet
Member # 16217

Rate Member
quote:

But where did you get the claim of more redheads in Norway than in Ireland and Scotland?

Egmond:

Considering how light that girl is, she's overwhelmingly likely african-american and thus has white ancestry. The eurasian red hair phenotype probably can't visibly express itself beyond a certain index of light skin color, like virtually all other eurasian light hair phenotypes.

She might not be a true red head, though, in the sense of carrying 2 copies of the MCR1 variant for it- due to how virtually all eurasian light hair phenotypes are visibly diluted by certain skin colors beyond a certain point, I've heard of how certain variants of brown or blonde hair can appear to be a coppery color from the effects of certain darker skin colors.

I remember knowing a "black" boy with light brown skin, green eyes and copper hair.

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

quote:
Originally posted by Horet:
quote:

But where did you get the claim of more redheads in Norway than in Ireland and Scotland?

Egmond:

Considering how light that girl is, she's overwhelmingly likely african-american and thus has white ancestry. The eurasian red hair phenotype probably can't visibly express itself beyond a certain index of light skin color, like virtually all other eurasian light hair phenotypes.

She might not be a true red head, though, in the sense of carrying 2 copies of the MCR1 variant for it- due to how virtually all eurasian light hair phenotypes are visibly diluted by certain skin colors beyond a certain point, I've heard of how certain variants of brown or blonde hair can appear to be a coppery color from the effects of certain darker skin colors.

I remember knowing a "black" boy with light brown skin, green eyes and copper hair.

-

Perhaps child abuse by coloring their hair red? but inserting colour contacts, I think not. Blacks come in many shades, and some have natural, what we call 'red' hair. But you are right, I do not recall ever seeing a very dark skinned black with 'red' hair. But a black skin can support blue eyes.

Deleted
Member # 17864

Rate Member
All forms of life on Earth are related to some degree, perhaps what I should have said is that similar appearing features do not always share the same origin.

All types of albinism are entirely unrelated to each other, other than the effects they cause. White people cannot be descended from African Albinos or even Asian Albinos because the mutations involved are completely different.

Similar features do not necessarily share a common origin.

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

quote:
[QB] All forms of life on Earth are related to some degree, perhaps what I should have said is that similar appearing features do not always share the same origin.

An example might help.

quote:

All types of albinism are entirely unrelated to each other, other than the effects they cause. White people cannot be descended from African Albinos or even Asian Albinos because the mutations involved are completely different.

Kindly state your explanation for whiteness: where did it came from?

quote:
[QB]

Like?
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
All forms of life on Earth are related to some degree, perhaps what I should have said is that similar appearing features do not always share the same origin.

InsertNameHere - Your statement is called "OPINION". Though you certainly have a right to it, here we like to deal with "REALITY". Which requires "PROOF and EVIDENCE".

As an example:

THIS IS PROOF AND EVIDENCE!

Dravidian Albino

-

Whether or not you wish to accept the truth, there is "ABSOLUTELY" no difference between this child and ANY other White Child!

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Deleted
Member # 17864

Rate Member
Your proof that there is "ABSOLUTELY" no difference?

Appearance means little, it is not proof. All it proves is that they look similar. No one has argued that point.

Do you have proof that the genetic cause is the same? Do you have proof that there is no difference that is not immediately apparent?

Eyes usually don't lie, but they don't tell the whole story either. The world is more complicated than you seem to think it is.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Your proof that there is "ABSOLUTELY" no difference?

Appearance means little, it is not proof. All it proves is that they look similar. No one has argued that point.

Do you have proof that the genetic cause is the same? Do you have proof that there is no difference that is not immediately apparent?

Eyes usually don't lie, but they don't tell the whole story either. The world is more complicated than you seem to think it is.

Can you offer any medical evidence which states that the proof of appearance is false?
Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Deleted
Member # 17864

Rate Member
From the evidence of the baby that this thread is about and other things I have observed, appearance is not considered enough to prove a medical condition.

I am of course assuming that people who are medically trained understand what counts as medical proof better than other people.

And then there is the fact that entirely different mutations cannot be related nor derived from the other. It is impossible that a gene with a deletion of a large segment can transform into a normally sized gene that has one molecule replaced.

If white people are not Albinos they cannot be descended from them either.

There is also the part where I am pretty sure medical scientists distinguish between men who are Androgen Insensitive and real women despite the fact that they look basically the same.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Quote: A person with complete androgen insensitivity syndrome (CAIS) has a female external appearance despite a 46XY karyotype and undescended testes, a condition once called "testicular feminization"

Androgen, also called androgenic hormones or testoids, is the generic term for any natural or synthetic compound, usually a steroid hormone, that stimulates or controls the development and maintenance of male characteristics in vertebrates by binding to androgen receptors. This includes the activity of the accessory male sex organs and development of male secondary sex characteristics.

In other words, a person with this condition has a defect where they cannot make hormones for the development of normal male sexual organs.

The defect has varying degrees of severity.

How is that different from Whites peoples varying degrees of inability to make Melanin?

Deleted
Member # 17864

Rate Member
The point is that no matter how much they resemble women they are not.

If we diagnosed conditions based solely on outward appearance we would never have realized that they are not the same.

And "varying degrees of inability to make Melanin" can also be worded "varying degrees of Melanin production." And Melanin production is more variable in Africa than it is in Europe, if the studies showing that Africa has the highest variety of skin colors of any continent are to be believed.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
The point is that no matter how much they resemble women they are not.

If we diagnosed conditions based solely on outward appearance we would never have realized that they are not the same.

^So are you saying that even though White people LOOK Human, because White people can't make Melanin, they are NOT Human???
Deleted
Member # 17864

Rate Member
You already believe that, but no. What I am saying is that even if they look like Albinos they are not.

Women look like people who are Androgen insensitive every bit as much as the reverse.

But of course you completely missed the point. When you are a man you are still a man no matter how little Androgen you have.

And white people can still make Melanin. Quit exaggerating.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
And white people can still make Melanin. Quit exaggerating.

In varying degrees of futility: and ONLY after Black admixture.

Deleted
Member # 17864

Rate Member
Evidence? An unsupported opinion like that surely has evidence to back it up, right?
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Hahahahahahaha - YOU demanding EVIDENCE???????

Hahahahahahaha.

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Evidence? An unsupported opinion like that surely has evidence to back it up, right?

Sunscreens and sunshades...remember?
Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Deleted
Member # 17864

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
and ONLY after Black admixture.

Evidence? And yes I demand evidence.

And varying degrees of "futility" of melanin production exist within Africans.

And typing out Hahahahahahaha makes you look like an idiot.

MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
Hahahahahahaha - YOU demanding EVIDENCE???????

Hahahahahahaha.

LMBAO cause THAT"S FUNNY!!!

This clown ALWAYS comes in to a discussion, sobbing like a woman and making baseless refutations and always absent of any verified supporting information.
If that wasn't bad enough, the clown is even too stupid to correctly interpret the simplified data and links we provide.

The Clown acts as if his/her simply saying, "No it isn't", makes a FACT obsolete. Surely, no one here takes this Texas but fronting clown seriously.

-

Note:
To ALL: The data presented on Albinism is NOT being presented with the intention of whites in denial to accept or refute. Rather, It is put there for the review and interest of black readers.
That whites are able to see, discuss, deny is only an unintended affect of black presentation.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
MK - I was watching a commercial by a well-known actress for a make-up, and I thought of what you always say.

The make-ups claim to fame, was that it had "Photo" protection - it not only prevented "Photo" damage, but it helped to repair "Photo" damage.

He he, I could help but think: Damn, these people can't even admit to "Themselves" what they are.

But when you can't even call the Sun, the sun, you are in deep denial.

MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
^ Mike, Just about ALL women's make-up is made with synthetic melanin. It's not the real kind with real properties of melanin. White people are 100s of years away from being capable of that.
What it does do is BLOCK radiation and not allow it to admit any UV.
This is fine for white since they;
1) Cannot produce much Vitamin D from UV exposure because the tiny clumps of melanocytes they have are insufficient.
2) They cannot withstand UV exposure for anymore than 1-2 hours consistently.

I wonder if our Dr. Kittles has taken into account in his phoney; Blacks MAY have Vitamin D deficiency study that many black women use this make-up solely intended to used by White people?
If a black women should use this white make-up, it would tend to BLOCK UV to that black person and of course, they would be unable to produce Vitamin D since the make-up would block all radiation before it could reach their very capable Melanocytes.

This, once again goes to show how products designed and manufactured for Whites can be very unhealthy when used by blacks.
For Whites, it's a double win. They get to block their enemy, the Sun, while at the same time, killing some foolish black people who use their products without researching the "Always present", white product side-effects.

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com