EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » HAHA! Legendary Salsassin interviews Dr. Keita and guess what?! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: HAHA! Legendary Salsassin interviews Dr. Keita and guess what?!
Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Confirming Truth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He laughs at you Afronuts! distances himself from you wackos and your ancient "Black" Egypt claim!; puts to rest the question of AEian phoenotype. RFLOL!!

GAME OVER FVCKTARDs!

And Clyde Winters runs for cover! LOL!!

interview part I

interview part II

interview part III

Damn! He also clears up Diops' position. He said Diops was WRONG! (LOL)!

Posts: 1340 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Confirming Truth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man! I'm still taken aback by this interview! Salsassin got himself a winner here. His interview is the death-knell to EgyptSearch (LOL). This site needs to be shut down now.
Posts: 1340 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LMAO, Keita is taking shots at you Euronuts too(The R1B in West Africa, how you Euronuts(RACISTS IN HIS WORDS) say it European in Origin). And Please Salsassin, not has said Egyptians look a certain way.

Also Asshole Salssain and Keita BOTH consider Caucasiod and Negriod an "OBSOLETE ANTRHOPOMORPHIC Term and has NOTHING TO SO WITH Genetics...

If your gonna quote Keita or Salsassin be CONSISTANT...They BOTH debunk you Caucasian/Negroid/Mongoloid non sense.

Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL Salsassin purposefully distorts by making Keita think 'black' means only one look as in the stereotypical "negroid" Bantu-Congo look. Of course Keita disagrees that all Africans do not look like that and there was diversity!! Yet Salsassin and his mesocentric ilk fail to realize that all the indigenous diversity would still be considered BLACK by today's Western standards.
Posts: 26249 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your are a joke, First off Keita says Diop was of his time and a diffusionist and was wrong in that instance. Second he said that Diop was right in other instances such as the fact that Negro is not the sterotypical look.
Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for anguishofbeing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is not new. Keita was always against racial terms "black" "white" etc

"Shomarka does not say anybody is black except himself for political reasons." [3:00]

^ evidently that went over your head fock face! LOL

Posts: 4254 | From: dasein | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ Indeed that is the very CRUX & HEART of the issue!

Therefore we so-called Afrocentrics were right all along while YOU Eurolosers are WRONG. Now go to your white racist meetings and leave intelligent forums that deal in truth alone!

Posts: 26249 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jacki Lopushonsky
Member # 17745

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jacki Lopushonsky         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Confirming Truth:
He laughs at you Afronuts! distances himself from you wackos and your ancient "Black" Egypt claim!; puts to rest the question of AEian phoenotype. RFLOL!!

GAME OVER FVCKTARDs!

interview part I

interview part II

interview part III

LOL - Good Find

But with Spin Doctors like Kwesi, Asante, Sarasutenseti and others they will resurrect the new Egocentric religion with half truths and lies. The biggest error one can make is arguing Science with Politically motivated Bigots.

Posts: 644 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Djehuti:
LOL Salsassin purposefully distorts by making Keita think 'black' means only one look as in the stereotypical "negroid" Bantu look. Of course Keita disagrees that all Africans do not look like that and there was diversity!! Yet Salsassin and his mesocentric ilk fail to realize that all the indigenous diversity would still be considered BLACK by today's Western standards.

Notice how Salsassin says blacks are calling him Afrocentric when its the Euronuts calling him such labels.

If these Euronuts are going to be consistant then they will have to drop the "Caucasian", "Negro" Labels...OHH NOOO...lets see them Claim Egypt as Mediterranean without the Caucasian Label.

viola75
Member # 17981

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for viola75     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"LOL Salsassin purposefully distorts by making Keita think 'black' means only one look as in the stereotypical "negroid" Bantu look. Of course Keita disagrees that all Africans look like that!!"

thats right djehuti, he condenses 3 hrs to half an hour, who knows what keita said to him in the extra 2 hours and a half. and keita dosent even mention the colur of ancient egyptians in this interview so salsassin conclusions are strange. keita also agrees with diop about saharan relationships. and listen at 3:18 on clip 3,in other words just because some nn black people were in the nile it dosent make it mixed.

Posts: 142 | From: england sw | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for anguishofbeing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Just call me Jari:
Notice how Salsassin says blacks are calling him Afrocentric when its the Euronuts calling him such labels.

Yes, noticed that one too. The boy's a snake. It sounds edited too. Some of Keita's words dont flow.
Posts: 4254 | From: dasein | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
anguishofbeing

Again nuff respect for speaking the truth about this video. I am currently in Part 2 and I see he said that R1 is not eurasian. He correctly said that he does not call anyone Black but himself.

He also said that Berbers are linked with other Africans from the PN2 clade. I also hear them talking about how defunct is Caucasoid, Negroid etc is.

Even with Salassin leading Keita with his question he still holds himself with respect. Gotta Love it.

Peace

Posts: 9651 | From: Reace and Love City. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by NonProphet:
quote:

GAME OVER FVCKTARDs!

interview part I

interview part II

interview part III

LOL - Good Find

But with Spin Doctors like Kwesi, Asante, Sarasutenseti and others they will resurrect the new Egocentric religion with half truths and lies. The biggest error one can make is arguing Science with Politically motivated Bigots.

Good Find as it debunks "Caucasian" as an Obsolete Anthropomorphic Term, that has nothing to do with genetics...

So I guess this debunks the whole Caucasian Egyptians..LMAO.

What will you all do now...Hit the Decks Im coming for YOU AND SKEPTIC ..Thanks for the Upload..

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
^ It also debunks Jamie's one time claim of 40-60% Caucasians in Ethiopians. Yes King, Jamie would flunk Journalism. Most of this "interview" consists of leading questions.
viola75
Member # 17981

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for viola75     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
can someone confirm or not if he talks about blacks in europe?
Posts: 142 | From: england sw | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
^Afrocentrists got more of an issue with AE than Eurocentrists. Im trippin right now over how you clowns are scrambling for cover LOL!!! Ancient Egypt was NOT Black (LOL)! GAME OVER!
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
I find it funny how in one breath the Euroclowns will champion this biased study..

Local comparisons between Upper Egyptians were carried out with other ethnic groups in Egypt, based on frequency and molecular data. No differences were observed in comparison with a general Caucasian population from Cairo in any of the nine loci compared or with Egyptian Christians from Cairo…Multi-dimensional scaling (MDS) based on pair-wise FST genetic distances of Upper Egyptian and other diverse global populations. OCE, Oceanian; ME, Middle Eastern; NAF, North African; EAS, East Asian; SSA, sub-Saharan African; UEGY, Upper Egyptian; SAS, South Asian; EUR, European. The figure shows that Oceania and American populations are very distant from Upper Egyptians (marked by a grey triangle) and other populations. The Upper Egyptian population is closer to the Middle Eastern, North African, South Asian and European populations than others. (Genetic variation of 15 autosomal STR loci in Upper (Southern) Egyptians, Omran et al 2008.)

but then turn around and champion this as a "Good Find" esp. Afronut who's whole argument hangs on the Negro/Caucasian label.

This debunks Afronut, Skeptic, and Nonprophet whom all use Caucasian as a label...LMAO.

Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
^Your strawman tactics wont work buddy. "Black" Egypt can now be put to rest. GAME OVER.
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
^Afrocentrists got more of an issue with AE than Eurocentrists. Im trippin right now over how you clowns are scrambling for cover LOL!!! Ancient Egypt was NOT Black (LOL)! GAME OVER!

Please post where he says that specifically and please post where HE DEBUNKS Caucasian and NEGROID...You want us to quote you.??

Dumbass you don't even realize how this damages your credibility, what little you had..considering you think that 60% of 212,190 is 17,920, The Aboriginals are Africans, etc. LMAO You pathetic moron.

Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
^Egypt aint black - Keita.

GAME OVER

I think I will make a requests to Salsassin that he asks Keita to mention EgyptSearch by name and tell you coon monkeys to pull the plug on your life support LOL!!!

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Wow, good stuff. He clears up some things on Diop and the word "negro" pt. 3 [2:00]

Thanks CT. You are still a fock face simpleton, but thanks!

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
^Your strawman tactics wont work buddy. "Black" Egypt can now be put to rest. GAME OVER.

You are too stupid to understand how this inconsistant you look. You uphold this as some proof on you argument but it debunks you "Negro, and Caucasian" belief. So if this puts away the Black Egypt debate, which I honestly don't give a damn about anyway..my conclusion is Egypt was Tropically Adapted, then it certainly debunks you. You don't even know the proper ways to debate you would lose in a Debate quoting a source that debunks your general ideas.

Also there is nothing Strawman about it, Im not alluding to ANYTHING not Mentioned by Keita and Salsassin your god, in that Clip. They BOTH make it clear that Negroid and Caucasian are OBSOLETE in Genetic Circles. That was mentioned therefore I HAVE EVERY right to reference it as it debunks YOUR, SKEPTIC'S, and NONPROPHET's base Argument..a "Caucasian" Egypt. You need to learn what a Strawman is buddy.

LMAO...And guess what it Debunks the "Caucasian" Ethiopians and East Africans TOO...

What will you DO NOW...HIT THE DECK Buddy..Thanks for Uploading this.

NO MORE CAUCASIAN ETHIOPIANS AND EAST AFRICANS...

NO MORE CAUCASIAN EGYPTIANS

What will the Euronuts do now..LMAO???

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by anguishofbeing:
Wow, good stuff. He clears up some things on Diop and the word "negro" pt. 3 [2:00]

Thanks CT. You are still a fock face simpleton, but thanks!

I don't think the clown realizes just how damaging this is to Eurocentrism...LMAO. HE heard Keita critisize Afrocentrics and got a boner but must have missed like 60% of the so called interview where he pretty much dismantles the Eurocentric beast at its head...the "Caucasian" ...LMAO...Lets let it sink in for a couple of hours Im sure the Simpleton will figure it out.
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
I gotta say though it was very interesting esp. with reguards to the R1b that Racist(Keita's words) like to say was "European" and the Chadic being closer to Berbers than Egyptians..very interesting.
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Look everyone knows Confirming-untruth is a distortion junkie..see his blackmen are superrapist post/threads amongst others

The distortion Junkie in another thread
quote:
Exposed for what?Slanting the raw data? SURE! Am I allowed to do so? Of course! Stats can be used to extract different views of the data set
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=003495;p=1
So if he is an admitted torturer of facts and figures why should listen to him except to taunt him. [Big Grin]

Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
^ he he hee
exactly

KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 3 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All in All, Keita handled himself well for someone who is being lead in a direction of speaking like how Sala was doing.

Like Jari I learned something New like how Berbers and Chadians are closer then Egyptians, Thats a First.

I also like how he broke down the R1 gene as not being european. What we really need though is someone to be plain with Keita and ask him if he thinks AE were Tropically Adapted people.

Peace

Posts: 9651 | From: Reace and Love City. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:

GAME OVER

viola75
Member # 17981

Rate Member
"Egypt aint black - Keita."

where does he say this, i didnt hear him mention any colour regarding egyptians

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:

GAME OVER

Is this what you are resorted to, a simple minded spam, "Egypt Aint Black"-Keita". LMAO, you are pathetic dude, You don't want to debate because Salsassin and Keita debunks your whole premise.."A Caucasian Egypt". I just commented to Salssasin and he agrees that Caucasian is debunk as well as the Variation from Berber looks to Black Looks being present ON BOTH SIDES of the Red Sea, that the Back Migrations DID NOT CHANGE ANYTHING...LMAO. So Mathilda better shut her blog Down, Skeptic and Nonprophet better run for the Hills, and you better go back to basic math for Percentages..LMAO.

I dare you to debate me on Egypt now Buddy...I DARE YOU!!

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by KING:
All in All, Keita handled himself well for someone who is being lead in a direction of speaking like how Sala was doing.

Like Jari I learned something New like how Berbers and Chadians are closer then Egyptians, Thats a First.

I also like how he broke down the R1 gene as not being european. What we really need though is someone to be plain with Keita and ask him if he thinks AE were Tropically Adapted people.

Peace

King I posted to Salsassin..here is what he said..

Yes, he said both were obsolete. He also agreed that Egypt probably had looks from Berbers, and yes, I mean modern Berbers to Ethiopians. In other words, diversity. He also agrees that similar diversity was probably occuring on both sides of the red sea. So a migration from one side to the other would not have meant a drastic change in look.

LMAO, so this Clips totally destroys the Caucasian Ethiopian theory in more ways than one, Keita is saying that the Variation ON BOTH SIDES OF THE RED SEA was the Same and did not change the populations too much..LMAO Destroying the Caucasian Ethiopians and East African non-sense.

KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just call me Jari

Bahaahahahahhah, Man Jari pure Jokes.

Most of the people on this forum are always saying that AE had Berbers and Darker Africans in Egypt. We see this in Siwa where the berbers live. We also see this in Upper Egypt and Rural lower Egypt. What can be said but that all the people like nonprophet, Skeptic, and Confirming Truth have just had there legs cut out from under them since Keita debunks "Caucasian" Egypt. It just keeps getting better and better.

Peace

Grumman
Member # 14051

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Grumman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anguishofbeing:
''It sounds edited too. Some of Keita's words dont flow.''

Yes. And it makes one wonder how much has been rearranged to suit the interviewer. Too much drop off in the flow of inflection of sentences and a sudden appearance by the interviewer.

Posts: 2118 | From: midwest, USA | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
viola75
Member # 17981

Rate Member
"Yes. And it makes one wonder how much has been rearranged to suit the interviewer. Too much drop off in the flow of inflection of sentences and a sudden appearance by the interviewer."

3 hour interview condensed into 27 mins

What were they talking about?

will salassin release the full interview"

KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
viola75

Hopefully Salassin shows the full video unless he has something to hide. Really Keita seemed to have said many things that debunks the lies of Skeptic, Fraud etc.

I also noticed the trolls have not had much to say on the Video I posted about Upper Egyptians. Shows how defunct is there ideas.

Peace

viola75
Member # 17981

Rate Member
whats the ramifications on the r1b discussion.

btw nice youtube vids

whats the name of the soul raregroove song where the mans playing the drums

KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 4 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
viola75

Ramification of R1b will be seen in Keitas next study. Since he claims "Racists" Make claims about R1 we can be sure he will rectify this.

As for the song, let me just say that I sadly don't know what the name of the song is. Is it found in one of the videos, or is it just a song that just came to your mind?

Peace

viola75
Member # 17981

Rate Member
its on your college video, where the camera is on the man playing the drums,

cant wait for the new study,

also i hear him mentioning something about the greeks and europe, can you clarify wht keita was talking about,

AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)
Member # 15400

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=000926;p=3

Chimu of Egyptseach is Salsassin.

This Salsassin character is a constant fraud, liar, and complete deceiver. I immediately noticed how Salsassin claims that Afro-centrists constantly quote Keita out of context, which in essence is a quick scapegoat trying to get Keita to answer a loaded quote mined question, typical of frauds.

Supposedly Afro-centrists misunderstand Keita, in the sense that not all indigenous Africans look alike, and instead vary in looks.

Salsassin would love to belive that when Keita says this, that Keita is saying the following man is an indigenous African 100%...

-

^^but this is not what Keita means.

What Keita means is that the old "true Negro" is debunked and that Africans like the Tutsis, Somalis, Fulani, Ethiopians, Nubians, ancient Egyptians etc...didn't receive their cranio-facial features from non Africans (constantly referred to as "Caucasoids") but instead evolved it locally indigenous to Africa.

Instead Keita means this following Africans features are indigenous to Africa and not due to admxiture from non Africans.

-

I dare Salsassin to come and debate right here in this thread. We already know how he ran out on the last thread which he was debunked, so I won't hold my breath.

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=000926;p=3

Posts: 6572 | From: N.Y.C....Capital of the World | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 3 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Keita said that the Greeks and Europe. There is people in the Balkans are PN2 clade and the greeks ARE N78 WHICH IS off of PN2 Clade also.
PN2 clade if you don't know is the African Gene group that majority of Africans belong to. So finding it in Europe means some African influence happened in these regions.

He also says that people say that R1 was a back migration to Africa which he calls False because you don't have R1 in Egypt in somalia and very little R1 in AfroAsiatic countries but you have it in Chad but not in Berber and that Berber and Chad are more related to each other then Berber is to Egypt.

Hope this helps.

Peace

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
somebody please do the following:

email Dr. Keita Salsassin's youtube channel address

http://www.youtube.com/user/Salsassin#p/c/7357C8D9E3DD182D

this way he will be aware of where Salsassin is coming from. Also advise him, if he is not familiar with youtube, to click on "more info"of his uploads in the right sidebar to show all his uploads.

This should be done without commentary or opinion so that he can judge it for himself.

Posts: 42925 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
I am only willing to concede to the term "Caucasian" or racial taxonomy itself, being outmoded. However, it still does NOT change the fact that ancient Egypt was NOT phoenotypically "Black." Afrocentrism is more problematic than Eurocentrism. It has committed the most harm to black folks with its myths and black-washing of history.

I shall now end on this note: Egypt aint black - Keita.

GAME OVER

quote:
quote:

GAME OVER

Is this what you are resorted to, a simple minded spam, "Egypt Aint Black"-Keita". LMAO, you are pathetic dude, You don't want to debate because Salsassin and Keita debunks your whole premise.."A Caucasian Egypt". I just commented to Salssasin and he agrees that Caucasian is debunk as well as the Variation from Berber looks to Black Looks being present ON BOTH SIDES of the Red Sea, that the Back Migrations DID NOT CHANGE ANYTHING...LMAO. So Mathilda better shut her blog Down, Skeptic and Nonprophet better run for the Hills, and you better go back to basic math for Percentages..LMAO.

I dare you to debate me on Egypt now Buddy...I DARE YOU!!

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
quote:
King I posted to Salsassin..here is what he said..

Jamie clearly has mellowed over the years. The 40-60% Caucasian Ethiopian claim was one of his signature claims. Now he says to claim them and AE as "Caucasoid" as a result of some ancestral relationship is ridiculous. I think he was disappointed Keita claimed to be an agnostic on the lighter skinned N.Africans (those "white Berbers") as existing 20kya, as well as some Hgs not being nonAfrican. I dont blame him for not posting here and staying on his guarded youtube page. [Roll Eyes]
quote:
the Variation from Berber looks to Black Looks being present ON BOTH SIDES of the Red Sea
This creates a false dichotomy between "Berber looks" and "black looks". There are blacks among Berbers.
beyoku
Member # 14524

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for beyoku     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This call i believe was a waste of precious time. I actually heard the audio before it was uploaded to Youtube. This is the just of my email to Salsassin

quote:
It think it is a good uploaded but I think it is somewhat of a wasted opportunity.
This is why: You care too much about arguing with "Afrocentrists".............

...........Dr. Keitas points about:
-CT-M168 males and African diversity
-E-M35 / 81 East African males having their indigenous maternal lines replaces under certain scenarios
-Specific lineages, ages, back migrations
-Personal correspondence with C. Ehret (and other stuff that we will probable NEVER know about)
-R1b1 in Africa
-OOA

ALL This stuff was much more important to me and to anyone looking into expanding knowledge vs talk about Diop and shots at "Afrocentrism." Dr. Keita could have VERBALLY told you some of the stuff that he could be writing about that may soon end up behind a "pay wall". I think you also missed opportunity to ask about what he thinks about African Holocene migration in General and if there is anything that he can add to the stuff that he has already written (and just tell you over the phone)

My main point is this: African Americans see themselves as "Black" although their skin is typically brown in color : Like most Africans. If African Americans think the Egyptians are "Black" because of similar skin tones. why not just ask Kieta his opinions on the skin tones of Ancient Egypt? and the predominant phenotype of Ancient Egyptians? After speaking with Keita for 3 hours how do these 2 questions go unanswered? [Roll Eyes]

Think of what we would have if any of the ES vets or any knowledgeable poster was able to pick Keita's brain FOR 3 HOURS!! Man....I would have a BEAST of any interview. I would have went over ALL of his stuff. Ho Hum, I would give the interview a 3/10 - some good snippets, overall wasted opportunity. [Frown]
Posts: 2463 | From: New Jersey USA | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by astenb:
This call i believe was a waste of precious time. I actually heard the audio before it was uploaded to Youtube.

You heard the whole 3 hours?
beyoku
Member # 14524

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for beyoku     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by anguishofbeing:
quote:
This call i believe was a waste of precious time. I actually heard the audio before it was uploaded to Youtube.

You heard the whole 3 hours?
No, in only heard the 30 minutes.
We had a discussion on you-tube after he made the call. I had been looking forward to hearing it. As far as i know this is the same 30 minutes. The only thing that has been changed is is the volume / pitch etc. But I do know the full conversation was about 3 hours. Some of the stuff had to actually be edited out because it was personal conversation.

I mean after you listen to it you are not blown away by anything Keita says. There are not epiphanies, no light bulbs go off..... cant build on any of your own personal hypothesis......Nothing.

It seems like it was just a change to take pot shots and "Afrocentrists"

Just think about the loose word "NUBIAN". IN the Cambridge video Keita said 'Nubians, modern and ancient spoke Nilo-Saharan' (not an exact quote) We people here know "Nubian" was used to describe different ethnicities past a certain boundary. I believe Puntites and Beja were dubbed at times "Nubian" but they do not and probably did not speak Nilo-Saharan....Which makes Keita factually INCORRECT. Does he know this? If it got down to the nitty gritty details...probably. But just think if this truth was introduced to him and how it may affect future writings about the Nile Valley, language, Bio-genetics etc......sigh.

Keita showed much enthusiasm in speaking about the a new Tunisian lab study coming out. Sasassin changed the subject and didnt even get the details about release date, author, conclusion ANYTHING.....and you know that **** is going to be behind a paywall......sigh.

Posts: 2463 | From: New Jersey USA | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clyde Winters   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Keita showed much enthusiasm in speaking about the a new Tunisian lab study coming out. Sasassin changed the subject and didnt even get the details about release date, author, conclusion ANYTHING.....and you know that **** is going to be behind a paywall......sigh.

You are absolutely right about the "paywall", in relation to accessing knowledge/ research papers. You may not know this but once a paper is accepted by PloS or PNAS, along with other on-line publications the author has to pay between $1500-$2500 in publication cost.

This makes it hard for independent researchers to get their work out to the public. It is hard because you have to pay this publication charge, and if you don't have the money you have to withdraw the manuscript from the journal. As a result, eventhough you may write a great paper you have to have $1500-$2500 to see it published.

Many on-line journals charge these fees because when you get a grant to support your research--you factor the publication cost in the grant budget. There are no grants I know of that support africalogical research.

Posts: 13012 | From: Chicago | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
I am only willing to concede to the term "Caucasian" or racial taxonomy itself, being outmoded. You are pathetic, not to long ago you were bitching and whining about not using the term negro, now thanks to your signature incompotence you are resorted to discard your belief. Also, the video makes it clear the Caucasian/Negro is "OBSOLETE" and has nothing to do with modern Anthropology and Genetic circles. You do know what this means right, Ill give you more time to allow that to sink in. So your "Caucasian as a racial Tamonomy" strawman is debunked too, they both made it clear its obsolete in Genetics etc.

However, it still does NOT change the fact that ancient Egypt was NOT phoenotypically "Black."

You are too stupid to even realize how damaging this is to you, not only is Keita saying that Egypt was indigenous to the Nile Valley but the Variation existed ON BOTH SIDES OF THE Red Sea, not only that but he MOCKS the Eurocentric myth that "Back Migrations" were a One way street..LMAO..You obviously don't know how this is destroying the crux of you claims. Not only is Keita destroying the "Stereotypical" Negro myth he is saying that if there are Light populations in Africa there was Black populations in the Near and Middle East..LMAO, and without your Negro/Caucasian Crux to save you what will you do now, hmm?? LMAO. Also as Akoben says the Berbers come in Black to White. Guess what majority of the Berbers of Siwa look like this

-

-

and guess what the Siwa(Egyptian) Berbers are genetically linked to GUESS WHERE...EAST AFRICA..LMAO.

Without the Caucasian East Africa, this is a death blow to you, skeptic, and non prophet, mathilda, and ALL THE EUROCENTRIC nay sayers.

Now we have Genetics, Language, Culture, Population Migrations, Religion, Art All saying Egypt came from more Southerly populations and are and East African Variant.

The rest of your Spam is red herring ranting.

LMAO...THANKS for this clip and Thanks to Jaimie!! I love Keita!! He has no problem kalling a spade a spade!!!

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
quote:
It seems like it was just a change to take pot shots and "Afrocentrists"

Yes, he is definitely obsessed with Afrocentrists as CT, Skeptic et al. The last thing he wants is greater clarity on biodiversity and new studies. The fact that Keita showed much enthusiasm about it might have discouraged him since most of the interview debunked so much of his "mixed" theory anyway.
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
This creates a false dichotomy between "Berber looks" and "black looks". There are blacks among Berbers.
LMAO, when I heard Salsassin asking this I smiled, I just pictured the Egyptians Berbers the Siwa and their DNA linking them to East Africa. I guess JAimie has not figured out that the Berbers come in Darker populations and lighter populations..and Egypt's berbers are on the Darker scale...

Funny because some posted posted on the clip that "a thousand of souls over at "Egypt Search" were crushed."..LMAO Sorry bud, a Thousand Souls in the Eurocentric establishment were crushed..

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com