EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Black Egypt - The Final Proof (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Black Egypt - The Final Proof
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Brada-Anansi:
Horsenation I asked you before in your own words define what is a "Negro"

quote:
Originally posted by The Explorer:
Of course there is such a thing as features that are not African, granted that African diversity encompasses much of that found outside of the continent. The Pinocchio-like tip of the nose that is frequently found in northern west Eurasians is generally rare, if not absent, in autochthonous African populations. The level of loss of epidermal pigmentation in northern Europe is essentially not African, as a natural selection feature as opposed to a genetic mishap. Likewise, certain hair textures found in Europe are rare to absent in Africa. The orbital ridges that are prominent in Australian populations, once a frequent trait in Africa, is no longer prominent on the continent. These are merely a few examples that immediately pop into mind.

Posts: 43012 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheHorsenation
Member # 18137

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheHorsenation     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

Yul Brynner as Khafra [Smile] R.I.P.

looks pretty good, although I couldn't find 2 pictures with the perfect same angle.

Posts: 223 | From: Germania | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheHorsenation
Member # 18137

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheHorsenation     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
maybe the Egyptians were Ruskies! lol

--------------------
Black Egypt - The Final Proof
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eiMfXZyCe9w
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Posts: 223 | From: Germania | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yul Brynner's father Boris Julievich Bryner was Swiss/Russian. His mother Natalya Iosifevna Kurkutova was a native of Irkutsk Siberia and was part Buryat (Mongol) an part Romani (Gypsy).

Also notice how the above Khafra sculpture is a bit lame, the distance from the eyes to the top of the head is unnaturally short.

Posts: 43012 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
viola75
Member # 17981

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for viola75     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
horsenation i knew you would bottle it

1.show us what the earliest people and pharoahs looks like, get pictures of as many pharoahs you can staring from dynasty 1 please and show them here. the EARLIEST PEOPLE PLEASE.

will you do this simple task?

2. Egyptian male (dark)
Egyptian brown skin.....masculine, strong
Black skin.....................powerful, reborn
White skin....................recently deceased

Old Egyptian male (light)
Yellow skin....................weak, frail

Egyptian female (light)
Yellow skin....................feminine, weak
Egyptian brown skin.....equal of men (Amarna period)
Black skin.....................powerful, reborn

Egyptian gods
Gold skin......................flesh of the gods
Blue skin......................the cosmic waters, the firmament
Green skin...................life (i.e., plants)
Black skin.....................resurrection, sacred, holy, benevolent

so we have a problem dont we horsenation , why would a white nation make their gods skin symbolically black and in conventional terms make darker skin powerful and lighter skin have negative qualities??

3.you just got a problem that a lot of ancient greeks have subsaharan dna in them so you have to whitewash egypt and north africa to save your precious greeks from having nigger genes,

pn2 clade in greeks

but DNA dont lie unlike you

P.s they even removed the genetics section on wikipedia on greeks dna because of their insecurity. lol

Posts: 142 | From: england sw | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheHorsenation
Member # 18137

Rate Member
FU viola, you cant answer a single question I asked you, send me ridiculous emails, and then try to send me on an errant collecting Dy1 Pharaoh pictures that hardly exist, I have to conclude: you're retarded.

--------------------
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lioness I asked in his own words define what is a Negro,Negro like Niger,like, Ethiop,like Moor,like Kushim,like Sudani,like Nubian,like Hamite,like Zanji all at one time or another meant black and sometimes used inter-changeably.
 -
Yeah Horsenation that was really impressive Yul Brynner..a man chosen for his exotic appeal perhaps a descendant of this fellow or someone like him
 -  -
or them From Russia and the Black sea area Ancient and near modern.
http://egyptsearchreloaded.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=bag&action=display&thread=342

Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheHorsenation
Member # 18137

Rate Member
I'm not your personal Almanach,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Negro

--------------------
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

viola75
Member # 17981

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for viola75     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
horsenation says

"Not to mention your ridiculous emails you sent me"

what emails i simply asked you a few questions to answer?
and you simply will not do it?

i proved to you that you cant get white pharoahs when egypt began, i also proved to you that they painted themselves dark brown, and your the one to talk about rude name calling, the egyptians were not white people its simple as that

so you blocked me i thought you would

Posts: 142 | From: england sw | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok!! so you agree with you wiki answer? that Negro simply meant black and of African descent so this man was also classified Negro
 -
 -
But they do not despite being born bred practicing an African culture speaking an African language ,and most likely darker in complexion and died in Africa and the other man Adam Clayton Powell born,bred and died spoke no African language at best practicing some mild offshoot of African culture some 7000 or so mile from Egypt he is a Kneegrow.

Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hammer
Member # 17003

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hammer   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brada, The two pictures you posted of Tiye and Akhenaten are altered, come on man, grow up.
Noticed you did not show Tiye's red hair.

Posts: 2036 | From: Texas | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheHorsenation
Member # 18137

Rate Member
@Brada-Asani
you cant even understand a Wikipedia article.
It uses the political correct term "black" and what you failed to understand: "appearance".

A black statue of Julius Caesar doesn't appear to be negroid, because his facial features are still european.

Geez, I'm beginning to believe in the 20pts IQ gap.

TheHorsenation
Member # 18137

Rate Member
@brada anasi
contrary to that Osama-Akhenaten morph, I did not have to stretch Yuls face in any way to make it fit.
Also, Osama is at least 50% white anyway, you wanna proof Akhenaton was white? lol

Anyway, I dont like Akhenaton, he appears to have been a crazy retarded too-inbred Megalomaniac. He was hated by the people for being too gold-hungry and introducing crappy monotheism.

And whats that about "Yul is exotic" ?
He looks like a Russian, that's not exotic at all, to me at least. Maybe I should blend Vladimir Putins face on some Pharaohs, lol.

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This has to be the most comical debates on E.S, picture morphs, Negro V. Caucasian, Wikipedia..LMAO
Posts: 8812 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Hay Horsenation,that's your wiki definition you preferred the politically incorrect term of Negroid, Negro which you can't define,but don't feel bad because no such race exist for one to adequately define it, what does exist is variation of features and complexion spread out unevenly across the continent and indeed the world,I posted Adam Clayton's pic for a reason for your wiki source and the U.S census bureau define him as Negro,Obama being 50% white soo what?his census form he place blk, and then again one good morph deserves another..what about Michelle Obama and the kids a pretty good morph I think.
Yul Brynner is exotic see Lioness post.
Yul Brynner's father Boris Julievich Bryner was Swiss/Russian. His mother Natalya Iosifevna Kurkutova was a native of Irkutsk Siberia and was part Buryat (Mongol) an part Romani (Gypsy).

TheHorsenation
Member # 18137

Rate Member
In any case you seem to agree that he makes a pretty good Khafra.
The English term Gypsy (or Gipsy) originates from the Greek word for "Egyptian"... you may just have delivered a clue about who the real Egyptians are? [Smile] Not Negroes again in any case.

What's next? You'll claim Yul is a Negro? lol

viola75
Member # 17981

Rate Member
khafres brother

djedfre

http://www.artchive.com/artchive/E/egyptian/egyptian_4_djedefre.jpg.html

khafres dad real statue

khufu

http://yamagatofellowship.org/about/khufu.shtml

and the fake statue of khufu

http://travelegypt.us/peopleinfo/khufu.htm

khafres grandad

sneferu

http://www.ancient-egypt.co.uk/cairo%20museum/cm,%20burials/pages/egpytian_museum_cairo_2077.htm

khafres great grandad

huni

http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Huni-StatueHead_BrooklynMuseum.png

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by viola75:

so we have a problem dont we horsenation , why would a white nation make their gods skin symbolically black and in conventional terms make darker skin powerful and lighter skin have negative qualities??

because you don't know what your talking about. Also you prefer talking to horsenation for some reason

Black (Ancient Egyptian name 'kem') was the color of the life-giving silt left by the Nile inundation, which gave rise to the Ancient Egyptian name for the country: 'kemet' – the black land. Black symbolized fertility, new life, and resurrection as seen through the yearly agricultural cycle. It was also the color of Osiris ('the black one'), the resurrected god of the dead, and was considered the color of the underworld where the sun was said to regenerate every night. Black was often used on statues and coffins to invoke the process of regeneration ascribed to the god Osiris. Black was also used as a standard color for hair and to represent the skin colour of people from the south – Nubians and Kushites. Egyptians were painted various shades of brown.

White (Ancient Egyptian name 'hedj') was the color of purity, sacredness, cleanliness, and simplicity. Tools, sacred objects, and even priest's sandals were white for this reason. Sacred animals were also depicted as white. Clothing, which was often just undyed linen, was usually depicted as white.

Yellow (Ancient Egyptian name 'khenet') was the color of women's skin, as well as the skin of people who lived near the Mediterranean - Libyans, Bedouin, Syrians, and Hittites. Yellow was also the color of the sun and, along with gold, could represent perfection.

Gold (Ancient Egyptian name 'newb') represented the flesh of the gods and was used for anything which was considered eternal or indestructible. (Gold was used on a sarcophagus, for example, because the pharaoh had become a god.) Whilst gold leaf could be used on sculpture, yellow or reddish-yellows were used in paintings for the skin of gods. (Note that some gods were also painted with blue, green, or black skin.)

Red (Ancient Egyptian name 'deshr') was primarily the color of chaos and disorder – the color of the desert (Ancient Egyptian name 'deshret', the red land) which was considered the opposite of the fertile black land ('kemet'). One of the principal red pigments, red ochre, was obtained from the desert. (The hieroglyph for red is the hermit ibis, a bird which, unlike the other ibis of Egypt, lives in dry areas and eats insects and small creatures.)

Red was also the color of destructive fire and fury, and was used to represent something dangerous.

Through its relation to the desert, red became the color of the god Seth, the traditional god of chaos, and was associated with death – the desert was a place where people were exiled or sent to work in mines. The desert was also regarded as the entrance to the underworld where the sun disappeared each night.

As chaos, red was considered the opposite to the color white. In terms of death it was the opposite of green and black.

However, this most potent of all colors in Ancient Egypt, was also a color of life and protection – derived from the color of blood and the life-supporting power of fire. It was therefore commonly used for protective amulets.

Green (Ancient Egyptian name 'wahdj') was the color of fresh growth, vegetation, new life, and resurrection (the latter along with the color black). The hieroglyph for green is a papyrus stem and frond.

Green was the color of the 'Eye of Horus', or 'Wedjat', which had healing and protective powers, and so the color also represented well-being. To do 'green things' was to do behave in a positive, life affirming manner.

When written with the determinative for minerals (three grains of sand) 'wahdj' becomes the word for malachite, a color which represented joy.

As with blue, the Ancient Egyptians could also manufacture a green pigment – verdigris (Ancient Egyptian name 'hes-byah' – which actually means copper or bronze dross (rust). Unfortunately, verdigris reacts with sulphides, such as the yellow pigment orpiment, and turns black. (Mediaeval artists would use a special glaze over the top of verdigris to protect it.)

Turquoise (Ancient Egyptian name 'mefkhat'), a particularly valued green-blue stone from the Sinai, also represented joy, as well as the color of the sun's rays at dawn. Through the deity Hathor, the Lady of Turquoise, who controlled the destiny of new-born babies, it can be considered a color of promise and foretelling.

viola, you must learn, KRS 1

TheHorsenation
Member # 18137

Rate Member
@viola.
Matter of fact is: the more destroyed a statue's face is - the more negro does it look.

Like the Sphinx who is badly damaged, but Khafra's face fit's onto her like molded.

here are 2 screenshots:
 -
 -

As you can see - after you overlay Khafra's face, which is a perfect fit (no wonder since it represented him according to archeologists), the Sphinx doesn't look "black" AT ALL anymore.

as you can verify in this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-LVil34BGs

PS. Maybe I should call up Zahi and encourage him to start a Sphinx face-restoration project to restore Khafra's face again... Wouldn't that create an outrage? lol

viola75
Member # 17981

Rate Member
the sphinx is not khafre we can tell that by the chins lol

the sphinx has prognathism in her face

khafre hasnt simple.

stop photoshopping images

put 2 pictures up without them being blended please so we can come to an unbiased conclusion

TheHorsenation
Member # 18137

Rate Member
just watch the video,. there you see each pic unblended and then slowly blended.
It also fits from the front and from an angle.

there's no question that the Sphinx face was Khafra's. it TOTALLY fits from all angles.

--------------------
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

viola75
Member # 17981

Rate Member
why are the ears out of place??????????
TheHorsenation
Member # 18137

Rate Member
as you well know the face was formerly a Lion, or some other animal, and recarved under Khafra.
the sculptors did an awesome job certainly, but were limited in what they could do obviously without totally demolishing the original head. Anyway. the face totally fits.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
why are the ears out of place??????????

what's wrong with it being Khafra? You don't like him or something?

The ears out of place? Who said it was supposed to be an exact duplicate of the statue of Khafra?

The Sphinx is not as realistic as the statue of Khafra. The eyes are unnaturally large. The shape of the head also looks overly squared.

The nose is broken off but the overlay shows it could be similar to Khafra's nose -or not, but possible. And because he is thought to have commissioned the monument itself, it's a good chance.

viola75
Member # 17981

Rate Member
"as you well know the face was formerly a Lion, or some other animal, and recarved under Khafra.
the sculptors did an awesome job certainly, but were limited in what they had to work with obviously. Anyway. the face totally fits"

is that really ,lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol your fucking nuts lol lol lol

Mighty Mack
Member # 17601

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mighty Mack   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TheHorsenation:
@siptah
the vast content in my video is not "eurocentric" - it is EGYPTIAN.

But obviously you don't like to see all the Egyptian faces that look like "evil euros".
Doesn't quite support the retarded Afrocentric view now, does it?
 -

@Thehorsenation.

quote:
"the vast content in my video is not "eurocentric" - it is EGYPTIAN."
The content in your video was not verified through substantiation, your video merely reflected your dogmatic opinions, typically one of a Eurocentric and it is this reason i attributed the Eurocentric label to the content of your video.

quote:
"But obviously you don't like to see all the Egyptian faces that look like "evil euros. Doesn't quite support the retarded Afrocentric view now, does it?"

What is an Afrocentric, and what makes one? I never posted from any such source.

As for my supposed retarded Afrocentric view, I fail to see how a few images of Dynastic Reserve Heads invalidates the context of Dynastic Egypt being a black African civilization.

Posts: 535 | From: From the Darkest of the Abyss | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheHorsenation
Member # 18137

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Siptah:
I fail to see how a few images of Dynastic Reserve Heads invalidates the context of Dynastic Egypt being a black African civilization.

you're a funny Joker. The whole Egyptian Society was portrayed distinctly different from Nubian (Negros).
99% of all times we see a "negro" face on an egyptian wall it is enemies, slaves, guests.

dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dana marniche   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Hammer:
Brada, The two pictures you posted of Tiye and Akhenaten are altered, come on man, grow up.
Noticed you did not show Tiye's red hair.

Black Africans don't have red hair silly. Black African hair turns red after chemicals are put on it after death.

Even Wikipedia knows that -
"The hair color of the mummies or buried bodies can CHANGE. Hair contains a mixture of black-brown-yellow Eumelanin and red Pheomelanin. Eumelanin is less chemically stable than Pheomelanin and breaks down faster when OXIDIZED.It is for this reason that Egyptian Mummies have REDDISH hair. The color changes under extreme conditions..."

Maybe your the one that needs to stop being a dummy - Hammered.

Posts: 4226 | From: New Jersey, USA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mighty Mack
Member # 17601

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mighty Mack   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Some Pharaohs like Huni could be blacks as well. Others like Khafra, Ramesses II, Menkaura look very euro again."

@Thehorsenation

I see. Please don't take this the wrong way, but what are you on?

Are you jesting?

Posts: 535 | From: From the Darkest of the Abyss | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mighty Mack
Member # 17601

Rate Member
quote:
"you're a funny Joker. The whole Egyptian Society was portrayed distinctly different from Nubian (Negros)."

Where is your evidence for Nubian as a terminology being equivalent to Negro during dynastic Egypt?

In general yes, they portrayed themselves as distinct from socalled Nubians, although this is only due to political reasons and not racial. Anthropologically and historically speaking the closest group of people to the Ancient Egyptians were the Nubians themselves.

quote:
"99% of all times we see a "negro" face on an egyptian wall it is enemies, slaves, guests."

This is not true of course and while entering discourse regarding the bio-anthropological origins of the Ancient Egyptians, unless you can produce such substantiation you should avoid psychologically projecting and or interjecting your religion on to the Ancients such as the Dynastic Egyptians. Just because you see the black as an enemy, a slave and a guest doesn't mean the Ancient Egyptians have to share your dogmatic opinions.
ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ausar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Most of scholars of ancient Egyptian artwork stated that the Yellowish complexion for women and reddish-brown for men is symbolic. In the book ''The Ancient Gods Speak'' edited by Donald Redford there is an entire article devoted to color symbolism. Gay Robbins,one of the leading authorities on ancient Egyptian artwork, also adresses this. If I was not pressed for time I could give you exact quotes.
Posts: 8675 | From: Tukuler al~Takruri as Ardo since OCT2014 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dana marniche   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Some Pharaohs like Huni could be blacks as well. Others like Khafra, Ramesses II, Menkaura look very euro again."

@Thehorsenation

I see. Please don't take this the wrong way, but what are you on?

Are you jesting?

If they look Euro it is because Euro look Fulani and Amharic. Funny Ramses II was said to have looked like an Amhara by racist Carleton Coon. Khafre and other Pharaohs share a body type typically East African and not European.
Posts: 4226 | From: New Jersey, USA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Horsenation you keep throwing around a term that you fail to define,facts are kemites were Africans not some long lost tribe of wondering Euro's, they were Africans biologically culturally and linguistically,did they differ from their neighbors to the south? only in some cases some of the times.
 -
Btw I am guessing that you live in the states or some western country,not Africa,but be honest how many black people do you see that looks like the above? Africans or not even interms of color only.
 -
Isn't this amongst the type most familiar to most westerners,Africans or not.yet both these men lives in the same geographical area same country, dispite their apparent differences both are biologically Africans,so it was in Kemet
 -
further east into the Horn you have people like the above again only differing sometimes from folks above but looks more familiar to most westerners, African varaitions son!! African variations.

TheHorsenation
Member # 18137

Rate Member
quote:
Where is your evidence for Nubian as a terminology being equivalent to Negro during dynastic Egypt?

In a rational discussion you can't make up something and then ask your opponent to prove it. That's retarded. I never said Egyptians had such a racial terminology.

quote:
In general yes, they portrayed themselves as distinct from socalled Nubians, although this is only due to political reasons and not racial.

"only for political reasons" - that Nonsense.
That's like the Unionists would paint themselves as Negroes during the Civil War with the Confeds, to distinguish themselves from the South.
Did they also make all these family figurines that people were given to comfort them in the afterlife non-negroid for political reasons?

Mighty Mack
Member # 17601

Rate Member
quote:
"only for political reasons" - that Nonsense.
That's like the Unionists would paint themselves as Negroes during the Civil War with the Confeds, to distinguish themselves from the South.
Did they also make all these family figurines that people were given to comfort them in the afterlife non-negroid for political reasons?

I disagree with your analogy. The political reasons for the Union during the Civil War is different to that of AEgypt.

I stand by my post being that there is no reason to believe politics were over determined by ethnic factors. For much of AEgypt's history depending on which specific time frame you are viewing much of Nubia was a part of AEgypt.

This would mean that despite some of them being distinguished as another African people depending on the time frame in Nile Valley history they pretty much resembled each other and shared the same origins.

Not surprisingly, in your video, even some Nubians are phenotypically depicted similar to the AEgyptians.

What is your take on this?

quote:

Which family figurines?

What you deem as Non-Negroid or Non-black is subjective. Going by personal subjectivity alone, I have seen many family figurines that look black. I don't see how this supports the argument of a non-black AEgypt.

TheHorsenation
Member # 18137

Rate Member
tell me which Nubians in my video you are bloody talking about, and I will debunk you.

Show me the egyptian family figurines that look like Negros.(and dont forget to give the source to verify it)

Also, you are mixing something up. There is no need to have an argument for a non-black Egypt, because that is what most archeologists see as a fact.
Black-Egypt is the fringe of feel-good group therapists.

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Horsenation why don't you stop mucking about you know all this nonsense about a Caucasoid white Kemet is just that nonsense since non hails from Caucasia spoke no Indo European language practiced no Indo-European Culture at best you will find "some" Kemites with less woolly hair and angular features, but that is not the result of incoming Caucacs..those were local African developments  -
And folks like you keep projecting your own state of mind on others,do really know how this mess all started any way? read up on Nott and Gliddon.

Racial anthropology, pejoratively also scientific racism[1] is the use of scientific, or ostensibly[2] scientific, findings and method to investigate differences among the human races, specifically in a historical context of ca. 1880 to 1930.

As a term, scientific racism denotes the contemporary and historical scientific theories that employ anthropology (notably physical anthropology), anthropometry, craniometry, and other disciplines, in fabricating anthropologic typologies supporting the classification of human populations into physically discrete human races.

Racial or physical anthropology was most common during the New Imperialism period (ca. 1880s–1914), in the second half of the 19th century, wherein theory conflated with racial supremacism in justifying white European imperialism. Since the end of the Second World War (1939–45) and the occurrence of the Holocaust, scientific racism in theory and action[clarification needed] was formally denounced, especially in The Race Question (18 July 1950), the UNESCO moral condemnation of racism and official debunking of scientific racism: "The myth of ‘race’ has created an enormous amount of human and social damage. In recent years, it has taken a heavy toll in human lives, and caused untold suffering".[3] Beginning in the later 20th century, scientific racism has been criticized as obsolete, and as historically used to support or validate racist world-views, usually based upon belief in the existence and significance of racial categories — typically with a hierarchy of superior and inferior races.[4]

-
Neither this guy

This didn't make the cut for your video now did he?
 -
 -
Gliddon was influenced by the racial theories of Samuel George Morton (1799–1851), one of the inspirators of physical anthropology. Morton collected hundreds of human skulls from around the world and tried to classify them. Influenced by the common racist theories of his time, Morton claimed that he could judge the intellectual capacity of a race by the cranial capacity (the measure of the volume of the interior of the skull). A large skull meant a large brain and high intellectual capacity, and a small skull indicated a small brain and decreased intellectual capacity. By studying these skulls he decided at what point Caucasians stopped being Caucasian, and at what point Negroes began. Morton had many skulls from ancient Egypt, and concluded that the ancient Egyptians were not African, but were instead Caucasians. Stephen Jay Gould (1941–2002), an American paleontologist, evolutionary biologist and historian of science, studied from a historical perspective these craniometric works in The Mismeasure of Man (1981) and concluded that Morton had fudged data and "overpacked" the skulls with filler in order to justify his racist opinions. Other historical studies alleging a black-white difference in brain size include Paul Broca, 1873, Bean (1906), Mall, (1909), Pearl, (1934) and Vint (1934).
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Gliddon
They were distortion junkies from the beginning they had to jump through all kinds of hoops replace basic definitions to arrive at a certain conclusion but even then that was only an illusion,easily debunked by anyone who cared you are a continuation of Morton and Gliddon.

viola75
Member # 17981

Rate Member
please answer this question

1.horse nation how come some of the nubians have the same colour as the egyptians?

nubian wrestlers

http://wysinger.homestead.com/nubiansport.html

nubian princes

http://www.sudanforum.net/showthread.php?t=96639&page=5

setis tomb

http://media.photobucket.com/image/seti+tomb/nakaryah/MuralFromTheTombOfSetiI.jpg

you can clearly see who your white caucasian people were by looking at the pic???

TheHorsenation
Member # 18137

Rate Member
tell me which Nubians in my video you are bloody talking about, and I will debunk you.
-- still waiting for response.

Show me the egyptian family figurines that look like Negros.(and dont forget to give the source to verify it)
--still waiting for these.

@viola
some nubians have the same brown color but they always have negro faces, not egyptian.

Yes, I can see that the asiatics and Libyans are painted in white skin but their faces still look more Egyptian than the Negro (2) on the same picture. Looks like you're debunking yourself now.
White Libyans in a picture doesnt mean they were white. Egyptians probably considerd a healthy tan skincolor the best, so they show Libyans as pale (which they obviously weren't in general), and Negros in black with big lips and noses.

-
 -

Why dont You explain the lack of Negro burial figurines, or at least why these statues look caucasian?

viola75
Member # 17981

Rate Member
QUESTION:

why has some nubians got the same colour as the egyptians.

ANSWER:

viola75
Member # 17981

Rate Member
"some nubians have the same brown color but they always have negro faces, not egyptian"

so all white people look the same yes?

northern european-blonde or red hair,pale skin,blue or green eyes,

southern europeans-black hair,olive skin,brown eyes

the europeans are more apart from each other in looks then the egyptians and nubians, right???

"so they show Libyans as pale (which they obviously weren't in general), and Negros in black with big lips and noses."

why cant the negroes not be general??

burial figurine

http://www.metmuseum.org/toah/hd/srvt/hd_srvt.htm

"or at least why these statues look caucasian"

because maybe they were caucasian?? since foreigners were in egypt since the fourth dynasty.

P:S.even though these look fake and i dont believe they were sanctioned by the ancient egyptian government to show a royal couple because the art is so bad, it looks like primary school art.

TheHorsenation
Member # 18137

Rate Member
the vast majority what archeology now digs up are tombs of relatively simple people that could afford such a burial. They were not kings.

The figurines are from the Cairo Museum, so I highly doubt that they are fake. The "ancient Egyptian government" obviously had no need to "sanction" figurines that people wanted to give their relatives for their journey in the afterlife.

I dont know where the Egyptians came from, but I doubt they are Nubians or other Black people. But I think they racially mixed with Nubians.

Personally I believe they are survivors of the big flood, or some other major catastrophy on the planet. Maybe the first big civilizations were created by survivors of Atlantis, Lemuria, or whatever the former high culture was.

--------------------
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

TheHorsenation
Member # 18137

Rate Member
quote:
QUESTION:
why has some nubians got the same colour as the egyptians.
ANSWER:

because Nubians range in color from black to brown, and Whites range in color from white to brown. So the overlapping color is brown.

Egyptians were very outdoor people I think, and it's just a fact that "white" people are brown in such a climate. (And NO, we don't burn up in the sun, we just have to not do it too fast at first)

viola75
Member # 17981

Rate Member
do you consider this pharoah nubian or egyptian???

1.http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Osiride_pillar_of_king_Senusret_I.jpg

2.http://ib205.tripod.com/sesostris_1.html

3.http://www.corbisimages.com/Enlargement/IH048272.html

TheHorsenation
Member # 18137

Rate Member
I consider all Pharaohs Egyptian.

-
looks caucasian here
 -
looks caucasian here too
 -
looks more negroid than caucasian here but is the same guy.

the images at your 2nd link look caucasian too - except the one on the right side which is too small to really say much about it.

viola75
Member # 17981

Rate Member
heres is dad

http://www.nemo.nu/ibisportal/0egyptintro/5egypt/index.htm

why cant you just bring yourself to say he was black,

viola75
Member # 17981

Rate Member
is he black

http://www.aldokkan.com/egypt/menes.htm

is he black

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amenhotep_III

is he black

http://picasaweb.google.com/garrabranco/EGITO2#5202181189998239138

TheHorsenation
Member # 18137

Rate Member
as black as the tooth fairy
obviously we will never come to the same opinion, so we can as well stop this boring discussion

--------------------
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

viola75
Member # 17981

Rate Member
im not sure what counts as evidence to you, you may find these helpful.

http://wysinger.homestead.com/keita.html

1.northern european-blonde or red hair,pale skin,blue or green eyes,

2.southern europeans-black hair,olive skin,brown eyes

the europeans are more apart from each other in looks then the egyptians and nubians, right???

but they are both classed a european and WHITE so

QUESTION:

why cant we class the egyptians as african and BLACK??

ANSWER:..

dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
quote:
I consider all Pharaohs Egyptian.

-
looks caucasian here
 -
looks caucasian here too
 -
looks more negroid than caucasian here but is the same guy.

the images at your 2nd link look caucasian too - except the one on the right side which is too small to really say much about it.

-
"Bloody" right - its the same guy so get through your "bloody" NON-NEGRO head that whatever looks Caucasian to you can't change the bloody black skeleton in his bloody tomb!

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com