EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Khafra and Hemiunu - Two great Caucasian men in Ancient Egypt (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Khafra and Hemiunu - Two great Caucasian men in Ancient Egypt
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:
quote:
Originally posted by Siptah:

This is what i consider a true Europoid nose
 -

Look at how strong and pronounced the nasal is compared to those West Africans above and Khafra

So strong that the nostrils are squeezed and project forward. Black people do not sport nasals such as this. Not saying such a nose its non existent amongst black African populations, it may very well be although i have yet to personally see them because its rare.

Here is an example of what you are talking about

quote:
Authentic Hemiunu relief:
 -

I see what you mean

Siptah, look I found another of this type of nostril, check it out:

-

look at that nostril, a long and slit-like

what's up with this? some kind of mixing likely here, do you agree?

Posts: 42935 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mighty Mack
Member # 17601

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mighty Mack   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

This is what i consider a true Europoid nose
 -

Look at how strong and pronounced the nasal is compared to those West Africans above and Khafra

So strong that the nostrils are squeezed and project forward. Black people do not sport nasals such as this. Not saying such a nose its non existent amongst black African populations, it may very well be although i have yet to personally see them because its rare.

Here is an example of what you are talking about

quote:
Authentic Hemiunu relief:
 -

I see what you mean

Siptah, look I found another of this type of nostril, check it out:

-

look at that nostril, a long and slit-like

what's up with this? some kind of mixing likely here, do you agree?

No Lioness, i Disagree. His nasal is different.

-

-

Posts: 535 | From: From the Darkest of the Abyss | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

Yes you are right about his nostrils, he's no Hemiunu At this angle you can see how rounded and the open his nostrils are. But his nostril is still quite small relative to a proportionately large nostril opening, not typical. You said the Europid nostril opening projects forward, he has some of that. He has a rather bony looking small nose overall not an African looking nose. This should come as no surprise. His hair is straight and to say that his hair is 100% of African ancestry I would say is possible but controversial and outside of mainstream anthropology which hasn't established this yet or it isn't so. Nigeria and Southern Chad are at the same latitude as Somalia but you don't see deep tribes people that look like him there. Somalia is right next to Yemen a trading point with the Arabian peninsula for many hundreds of years. M1 and other indicators, you see it on the PCA plots, admixture in East Africans especially along the coast.

Is it possible his ancestry is 100% African I would say very unlikely, would you agree?

Posts: 42935 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mighty Mack
Member # 17601

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mighty Mack   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lioness
The photo you you put up is in darker conditions and the contours are not being shown in as high contrast as the photo I showed. This little bend thing is going send us both to the looney bin

Thutmose III
 -

Khafra
 -

Yes, but despite darker lighting conditions on the Thutmose sculpture, Thutmose sports a bent nose, Khafra doesn't.

quote:

here's Thutmose looking quite Eurasian:

-

doesn't strike me as a black person at all

Why not? Specify what makes him Eurasian and not African...

Posts: 535 | From: From the Darkest of the Abyss | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:

here's Thutmose looking quite Eurasian:

-

doesn't strike me as a black person at all

[/qb]

Why not? Specify what makes him Eurasian and not African... [/QB][/QUOTE]

It's intuitive, involving subtleties which cannot be fully expressed in words but I trust some of these intuitions. Some say the lioness has magical powers. Race is subjective anyway, yet most threads on this site are oriented toward that.

Try this. Print out some of these pictures. Cut away the head gear with a scissor so it's not so easy to notice the Egyptian garb. Now bring the pictures to some random people who don't have knowledge of Egypt. Ask them where do they think the person came from.

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com