EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Khafra and Hemiunu - Two great Caucasian men in Ancient Egypt (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Khafra and Hemiunu - Two great Caucasian men in Ancient Egypt
Superman
Member # 16230

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for Superman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Khafra:

-

Hemiunu:

-

Posts: 175 | From: Who knows? | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JujuMan
Member # 6729

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for JujuMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What is a Caucasian?

--------------------
state of mind

Posts: 1819 | From: odesco baba | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for alTakruri   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Khafra: has a flat nose

-

Hemiunu: obviously retouched
http://www.metmuseum.org/explore/new_pyramid/PYRAMIDS/HTML/el_pyramid_hemiunu.htm[i]
"The shape of the eyes and nose, badly damaged by ancient robbers, has been restored."

-

Posts: 8014 | From: the Tekrur in the Western Sahel | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JujuMan
Member # 6729

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for JujuMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, pharaohs are supposed to be Sun Gods or was it Guard?

If it's going to be sizzling outside, they might as well be brownies. [Roll Eyes]

But talk is cheap. Who knows what these two really ware. Might need to travel back in time.

Posts: 1819 | From: odesco baba | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for osirion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So by this posters logic we can safely say that all statues with Black features are Bantu Black Africans.

So this greek statue is of a Black person?

-

--------------------
Across the sea of time, there can only be one of you. Make you the best one you can be.

Posts: 4028 | From: NW USA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JujuMan
Member # 6729

Member Rated:
^ Could easily be. If a Bantu man screwed his white mother nice and hard and a baby boy popped out sometime after said event.

--------------------
state of mind

Mighty Mack
Member # 17601

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mighty Mack   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
al-Takruri beat me to it.

Khafre's profile fits that of many black men:

-

The Hemiunu bust has been restored:

-

Posts: 535 | From: From the Darkest of the Abyss | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
viola75
Member # 17981

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for viola75     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Derkyperky whats your thoughts on...

khafras brother

http://euler.slu.edu/~bart/egyptianhtml/kings%20and%20Queens/Djedefre.html

Posts: 142 | From: england sw | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jacki Lopushonsky
Member # 17745

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jacki Lopushonsky         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^Notice the Stupid Nazi Nigrocentric imitators can only think in binary terms of black/white when reality is in many shades. I dare you dimwits to define a race by skin color or any other phenotype in scientific terms only. BTW, you guys do a pathetic job at imitating Nigrocentrics because I have debated with real ones in person in Detroit(Home of SaraSutenSeti and many clonal clowns like him).

Look at this Autosomal DNA profile(Figure 3: Population structure inferred by ADMIXTURE analysis)and tell us who the modern Egyptians(and thus AE) most closely resemble. Shared colors between ethnic groups represent shared genetic ancestry. Egyptians are most similar to other North Africans, SW Eurasians and NOT at all to your ancestors - the Bantus, Mandenkas, Yorubans, Anglos or Germans, MORONS.

Genomewide comparison of Jews and Non-Jews -

http://www.nature.com/nature/journal/v466/n7303/abs/nature09103.html#supplementary-information

H.L. Gates, "And they(AE)did not look like Michael Jordan, OK." -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piQ_M2XJ3g8

Green Eyed/Red Skinned Sphinx (Khufu or Khafra)-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LW0DSmCmngY

'JEW NOSED' SPHINX -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIXPi8wiSWI

Young 'JEW NOSED' Hemiunu at the bottom of the page -

http://racialreality.110mb.com/egypt_nubia.html

Posts: 644 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for anguishofbeing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ the holocaust was a myth.
Posts: 4254 | From: dasein | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NonProphet - You start your post by lambasting no-scientific methods, and then have the nerve to say:

Look at this Autosomal DNA profile Population structure inferred by ADMIXTURE analysis, and tell us who the modern Egyptians(and thus AE) most closely resemble. Shared colors between ethnic groups represent shared genetic ancestry. Egyptians are most similar to other North Africans, SW Eurasians.

Modern Egyptians, North Africans, as well as SW Eurasians (Levant and Anatolia) all share the same admixture: Greek, Roman, Turk - so of course they would show genetic similarity. And you want to compare THESE people to Ancient Egyptians???

WhiteBoy ass-hole, just who the hell do you think your White-boy bullsh1t is suppose to be fooling?

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
NonProphet - You start your post by lambasting no-scientific methods, and then have the nerve to say:

Look at this Autosomal DNA profile Population structure inferred by ADMIXTURE analysis, and tell us who the modern Egyptians(and thus AE) most closely resemble. Shared colors between ethnic groups represent shared genetic ancestry. Egyptians are most similar to other North Africans, SW Eurasians.

Modern Egyptians, North Africans, as well as SW Eurasians (Levant and Anatolia) all share the same admixture: Greek, Roman, Turk - so of course they would show genetic similarity. And you want to compare THESE people to Ancient Egyptians???

WhiteBoy ass-hole, just who the hell do you think your White-boy bullsh1t is suppose to be fooling?

Never mind, on reflection the answer is obvious. You are trying to fool the same people as the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York.

They had the nerve to put a White face on a Black man, under the guise of telling history. So I guess that all White people must feel so empowered. But know this, if I could, they would be asked to account for that bit of bullsh1t racism, just like you.

-

Quote: "The statue originally was painted. The shape of the eyes and nose, badly damaged by ancient robbers, has been restored. The eyes were once inlaid in gold frames with rock crystal and would have shown in a lifelike way."

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jacki Lopushonsky
Member # 17745

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jacki Lopushonsky         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Your Nazi punk. Anytime you want to roll and get embarrased physically and intellectually by one Dago Wop Jew at my MMA central Florida gym(just give me a date/time and I'll give you the address). We need more punching bags, oops, I mean sparring partners like you anyways pussy boy.
Posts: 644 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jacki Lopushonsky
Member # 17745

quote:

Modern Egyptians are the closest living descendants of the AE, IDIOT. Name any other ethnic group outside Egypt who are closer to AE WITH a Genetic study to back up your bullshit, NAZI LOSER.
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^Failed at the intellectual battle, now you want to try the physical stuff??? Damn White-Boy, just because I'm smart enough to figure out your bullsh1t, doesn't mean that I'm not a Nigger at heart - wish I could get a piece of an ass-hole racist White boy like you.
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Quote: Modern Egyptians are the closest living descendants of the AE, IDIOT. Name any other ethnic group outside Egypt who are closer to AE WITH a Genetic study to back up your bullshit, NAZI LOSER.

Translation: Find a WHITE study that says that.

Damn White-boy, we are way past THAT bullsh1t!

Here's one for you, Find a BLACK study that agrees with you.

Ha ha ha ha - You really need to that that simple-minded White-boy bullsh1t somewhere else.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally Originally posted by alTakruri:

-

?????
Posts: 42919 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for osirion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by NonProphet:
quote:

Modern Egyptians are the closest living descendants of the AE, IDIOT. Name any other ethnic group outside Egypt who are closer to AE WITH a Genetic study to back up your bullshit, NAZI LOSER.
Rather easy - the Haratins.
Posts: 4028 | From: NW USA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jacki Lopushonsky
Member # 17745

^ ...and the DNA study to back up your claims?
osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
G. Paoli, the ABO typing of the ancient Egyptians

I would note that more modern versions of this type of study has not included the Haratins.

--------------------
Across the sea of time, there can only be one of you. Make you the best one you can be.

osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
Serological (blood) evidence of genetic linkages. Paoli 1972 for example found a significant resemblance between ABO frequencies of dynastic Egyptians and the black northern Haratin who are held to be the probable descendants of the original Saharans (Hiernaux, 1975).

--------------------

Jacki Lopushonsky
Member # 17745

^Blood group types are not the same as genetic evidence. Blood groups can be shared by various genetically unrelated groups. Try again.
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 9 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Osirion

-

I remember seeing this pick a few years ago on this forum........Sadly what I see now is a Statue that was defaced by people who are trying to keep the lies of a "Pure" Greece alive.

It's sad that we have come to this, Society is hurting and this will not heal anything. [Frown]

Peace

Posts: 9651 | From: Reace and Love City. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Swenet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Derkyperky:
Khafra:

-

-

-

Jep, his father was a real ''Caucasian'' too..

[Roll Eyes]

Posts: 8785 | From: Discovery Channel's Mythbusters | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by KING:

I remember seeing this pick a few years ago on this forum........Sadly what I see now is a Statue that was defaced by people who are trying to keep the lies of a "Pure" Greece alive.

It's sad that we have come to this, Society is hurting and this will not heal anything.

Peace

KING stop being so mealy-mouthed. Go ahead and say the truth clearly and concisely;

"Sadly what I see now is a Statue that was defaced by by White people who are trying to keep the lies of a "Pure" Greece alive. And the Sand Niggers do the same with statues in Egypt, North Africa, and western Asia. And the Chinese simply Hide theirs."

osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
quote:
^Blood group types are not the same as genetic evidence. Blood groups can be shared by various genetically unrelated groups. Try again.

Wasn't just blod groups in the report. It also contained genetic studies. Read it.
osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by KING:

It's sad that we have come to this, Society is hurting and this will not heal anything.

Peace

KING stop being so mealy-mouthed. Go ahead and say the truth clearly and concisely;

"Sadly what I see now is a Statue that was defaced by by White people who are trying to keep the lies of a "Pure" Greece alive. And the Sand Niggers do the same with statues in Egypt, North Africa, and western Asia. And the Chinese simply Hide theirs."

Yes but the same can be said of those claiming a "Pure" Egypt.
osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
quote:

I also think you have a basic problem - why would the Haratins have a closer match in blood groups than modern day Egyptians? Don't you find that to be an interesting puzzle? And we are talking about a people that live essentially in the SAME region. And lets not forget that you can say the same thing with genetics such as R1b being found in central Africa. However the report does discuss genetic markers but I think your best argument is that it is somewhat dated. Love to see an updated report.
Mighty Mack
Member # 17601

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mighty Mack   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hemiunu profile and some relatives:

Hemiunu restored:
 -

Authentic Hemiunu relief:
 -

Khufu:
 -

Huni:
 -

Posts: 535 | From: From the Darkest of the Abyss | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mighty Mack
Member # 17601

Rate Member
Khafre's profile:

-

-

-

His profile does not fit that of a Caucasian. [Roll Eyes]

Jacki Lopushonsky
Member # 17745

quote:
Originally posted by alTakruri:

This coming from a ESR mod?? LOL

-

Hemiunu: obviously retouched
]http://www.metmuseum.org/explore/new_pyramid/PYRAMIDS/HTML/el_pyramid_hemiunu.htm
"The shape of the eyes and nose, badly damaged by ancient robbers, has been restored."

The FULL QUOTE(with my comments):

"Heimunu Seated. Giza; Fourth Dynasty, later reign of Khufu (ca. 2540 B.C.E.). Limestone with remains of paint; H. 61 1/4 in. (155.5 cm). Roemer-und Pelizaeus-Museum, Hildesheim (1962).

Heimunu was one of the most important individuals of the Old Kingdom. A long list of his titles is inlaid in now-partially discolored pastes on the base of the statue. He names himself "King's son of his own body"—though he is perhaps Khufu's nephew rather than his son—and cites numerous priestly roles and high administrative offices, including "Overseer of every construction project of the kind," a title that today is often understood as an architect. In this capacity, Heimunu would have supervised the construction of Khufu's Great Pyramid as well as this truly remarkable portrait. The statue originally was painted(RED). The shape of the eyes and nose, badly damaged by ancient robbers, has been restored. The eyes were once inlaid in gold frames with rock crystal(Turquoise green/blue) and would have shown in a lifelike way. Realistic details abound: most remarkable is Heimunu's proud obesity."

-

Architect Hemiunu of the Great Pyramid at Giza

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6xjcKaTSW8&feature=related

http://racialreality.110mb.com/egypt_nubia_files/egyptian02.jpg

You Bigots used to say ALL AE were Black/White, now you guys say the original and/or most were Black/White and eventually you'll come to the truth that only a small minority were in AE.

Egyptology Professor Bob Brier talks about you Bigots and AE -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEvPyasK78I&feature=related

Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Swenet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^Bob Brier doesn't know what he is talking about

In his TTC lecture, he says the Nubian language ''sounds'' African, to contrast it with the ancient Egyptian language. No linguist would say that, as AE itself is African as well, just like it's culture is.

He also seems to believe, without presenting evidence, that Ramses II is the Pharao of the biblical exodus. Oh no I forgot, he actually does present evidence, namely, that some of his sons died early, (Like the Pharao's firstborn did in Genesis) and that he took a more reserved public posture later in life, implying that it could have been the result of the devastating loss of Moses and his people leaving AE.

Posts: 8785 | From: Discovery Channel's Mythbusters | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jacki Lopushonsky
Member # 17745

quote:
Originally posted by Kalonji:

In his TTC lecture, he says the Nubian language ''sounds'' African, to contrast it with the ancient Egyptian language. No linguist would say that, as AE itself is African as well, just like it's culture is.

He also seems to believe, without presenting evidence, that Ramses II is the Pharao of the biblical exodus. Oh no I forgot, he actually does present evidence, namely, that some of his sons died early, (Like the Pharao's firstborn did in Genesis) and that he took a more reserved public posture later in life, implying that it could have been the result of the devastating loss of Moses and his people leaving AE.

Stick to B-ball because you don't even know that Sneferu is the father of Khufu and grandfather of Khafra.
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In my honest opinion:

quote:
Originally posted by Siptah:
Khafre's profile:

-

-

The above pictures are not a profile view. A profile view is a side view and in a side yiew you can most clearly see the shape of a nose.
In the above Khafra looks possibly Negroid. I'm not going to use the term black or brown because the statue is unpainted. All of you should be aware you have been caught in a trap. You all are discussing features here on an unpainted statue.
So either the term "black" is a new word for Negroid which includes features or it is not. But it's too late for you to use the color only definition at this point.
And you assume that features must mean something. Therefore you are talking about race. Ok I'll play this game. _________________________________________________

quote:
Originally posted by alTakruri:

alTakruri was out to lunch with this comment talking about the below profile view. Khafra's nose is no more flat than the earth. In my opinion his nose is not an African nose. Find a tribe in Africa that has this type of nose. For instance it is unlike Ethiopian noses that hook down somewhat as similar to some Semites. In addition Ethiopians who this type of nose have an elongated type oval shaped head which narrows in the lower half of the head. Khafra does not have that elongated type of head.
The scale of his nose is also medium large in proportion to his face unlike the unusual green shirt man picture that someone is likely to post. Green shirt man's nose is small in proportion to his head, it's not a match.

Khafra's jaw and mouth are somewhat prognostic. This is a Negroid feature. I have this.
His bottom lip also extends widely in relation to his lower lip, another Negroid feature. (although there are exceptions).

Lioness conclusion: this statue of Khafra has both Negroid and Caucasoid features, therefore he is either intermediary between the two so called races or of mixed race. Sorry he's not racially pure.

-

Now we come to Siptah's authentic Hemiunu relief
Hemiunu is believed to be the architect of the Great Pyramid of Giza,

-
Authentic Hemiunu relief

On first impression he looks very Caucasian, yall need to admit it.
He has a medium large nose with very small nostrils. Some "blacks" have larger non-"flat" noses, but usually not with such small nostrils. Most Caucasians have this.
His jaw is not prognostic. His lips are small.
Based on what everybody is doing here, analyzing features, his features are most typically Caucasian. The relief is similar to the other restored statue but appears to be a younger rendition.

If you don't like these results than you should never discuss features on an unpainted statue.

the lioness has spoken

Posts: 42919 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
^ yes Hems profile are not typical features of Egyptian people.
osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
I just have a problem with the style of this statue. It doesn't look Egyptian at all.

-

I am not saying Egypt was pure anything but this is rather unusual in not just his features but in his obesity. I didn't think this type of realism came into Egyptian art until the New Kingdom. Why is he so fat with a double chin?

--------------------

Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Swenet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

Stick to B-ball because you don't even know that Sneferu is the father of Khufu and grandfather of Khafra.
Interesting.
So where in this thread was Sneferu mentioned for it to make sense that you suddenly take his name on your mouth?

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

Interesting.
So where in this thread was Sneferu mentioned for it to make sense that you suddenly take his name on your mouth?

LOL, I want to see this too?? Typical of the Mathilda troll...Where did you say anything about Snefru??
Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by osirion:
I just have a problem with the style of this statue. It doesn't look Egyptian at all.

-

I am not saying Egypt was pure anything but this is rather unusual in not just his features but in his obesity. I didn't think this type of realism came into Egyptian art until the New Kingdom. Why is he so fat with a double chin?

quote:
Patuamenap

-

Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Lioness:
alTakruri was out to lunch with this comment talking about the below profile view. Khafra's nose is no more flat than the earth. In my opinion his nose is not an African nose. Find a tribe in Africa that has this type of nose.

It is unreasonable to request an entire tribe with such features, since you haven't produced a source that stated the ancient Egyptians had it in the first place

But to entertain myself, and see you worm out of this, here you go.

-

-

Now what?

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
alTakruri was out to lunch with this comment talking about the below profile view. Khafra's nose is no more flat than the earth. In my opinion his nose is not an African nose. Find a tribe in Africa that has this type of nose.

It is unreasonable to request an entire tribe with such features, since you haven't produced a source that stated the ancient Egyptians had it in the first place

-

-

Now what?

-

-

Khafra's nose has a slight outer bend a little similar to some Native American noses. Kobe's has a litter inner bend. Khafra's nose is longer
on a vertical up an down proportion to his head than Kobe's is. Khafra's comes out further horizontally than Kobe's.

-

Kobe's lips looks similar to Khafra's. Kobe's forehead recedes in a typical SSA way.
There are some similarities.
Obviously Khafra's nose is not a flat type nose and it's not hugely different than Kobe's. Khafra's cheekbones are higher. What is AA Kobe's mother's ancestry I don't know.
not a bad try. See if you can find a native African.

Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
quote:
Khafra's nose has a slight outer bend a little similar to some Native American noses. Kobe's has a litter inner bend. Khafra's nose is longer
on a vertical up an down proportion to his head than Kobe's is. Khafra's comes out further horizontally than Kobe's.

The thing that cracks me up, is the fact that the differences you mention here, are WAY smaller than the differences that are observed between two different busts that portray the same pharao. With that in mind, what makes you think that those microscopic nasal discrepancies between Kobe and Kafra are significant enough to justify your babling when two random artworks of Khafra himself may differ even more in nose shape than noses on the two pictures?

The dent you mention on Kobe's nose at the base of the tip of his nose doesn't even have a cranial basis, and its fleshy. The bony part of the nose that is attached to the skull is more likely than not similar to Kobe's, assuming Khafra really looked like that.

Your whining is just a distraction from the fact that you were wrong with your original assertion, that these nose shapes are foreign among black people.

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

The thing that cracks me up, is the fact that the differences you mention here, are WAY smaller than the differences that are observed between two different busts that portray the same pharao. With that in mind, what makes you think that those microscopic nasal discrepancies between Kobe and Kafra are significant enough to justify your babling when two random artworks of Khafra himself may differ even more in nose shape than noses on the two pictures?

The dent you mention on Kobe's nose at the base of the tip of his nose doesn't even have a cranial basis, and its fleshy. The bony part of the nose that is attached to the skull is more likely than not similar to Kobe's, assuming Khafra really looked like that.

Your whining is just a distraction from the fact that you were wrong with your original assertion, that these nose shapes are foreign among black people.

LOL...LOOOOOOOOL...

-

-

Just Call Hell Lyin-Ass in the Morning!!!

Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
^ Notice how punk-Puppet stays clear of this thread.. LOL

quote:
 -

-

[Roll Eyes]

Jacki Lopushonsky
Member # 17745

quote:
quote:

-

-

Now what?

Kobe is more prognathist, has heavier brow ridges, fuller lips, more massive jawline(and thus teeth), wider flared nostrils, greater sloping forehead and smaller fixed lobed ears. Wish he was available to do a DNA test and crainal metrics to further show how disimilar he is to the AE. [Big Grin]

You also wierdly claimed Jep was Khafra's and/or Khufu's father. [Big Grin]

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
^ Notice how punk-Puppet stays clear of this thread.. LOL

quote:
 -

-

[Roll Eyes]

LOL..Hey Kalonji the Mathilda Troll Still thinks you Called the Above Images Snefru..LMAO

Notice hot she tries to squirm away from Kobe matching Khafre's profile..LOL.Amazing even Lionass did'nt go that far..

Seems our friend Gigantic took cover from the beatdown on the Eva Longoria thread..

Too bad I was having fun with the Forum Pinata..lol

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
[QUOTE]

You also wierdly claimed Jep was Khafra's and/or Khufu's father. [Big Grin]

Non Prophet Wrote:

Post Where Kalonji Says this is Snefru..

-

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

The fact is that Kobe doesn't have an aquiline nose while Khafra's is aquiline. It has a slight bend in it. Kobe's does not. But never mind Kobe Bryant the American, racially Khafra could go either way.

The Patuamenap head and the Hemiunu relief however are more Eurasian looking. Or in the case of Patuamenap oddly looking Central American. I can't explain it but somebody else said that and it fits visually.

Does this mean because of this they necessarily had ancestry from Eurasia?

I say it's possible since Eurasia is next door to Egypt. It's unknown but possible. That's my general position.

Others feel it's impossible for some reason.

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:
quote:
quote:

The fact is that Kobe doesn't have an aquiline nose while Khafra's is aquiline. It has a slight bend in it. Kobe's does not. But never mind Kobe Bryant the American, racially Khafra could go either way.

The Patuamenap head and the Hemiunu relief however are more Eurasian looking. Or in the case of Patuamenap oddly looking Central American. I can't explain it but somebody else said that and it fits visually.

Does this mean because of this they necessarily had ancestry from Eurasia?

I say it's possible since Eurasia is next door to Egypt. It's unknown but possible. That's my general position.

Others feel it's impossible for some reason.

Just a quick question..

Egypt in your opinion was Mulatto..so then Mesopotamia and other Middle East Empires OBVIOUSLY had Black Africans right..according to Lioness Anthropology..

-

-

Proximity of Yemen(Arabia) to Sudan and Eritrea fits your "Next Door Radius Circle" Model in Lioness antropology..So we can say Dana and Alwaad Berry are Right about Arabs being orignally black right..

Mighty Mack
Member # 17601

Rate Member
@Lioness Each of Khafre's sculptures somewhat differ in terms of physiognomy so instead of seeking the exact match you should seek resemblances.

In my opinion, I don't really see how Khafre's nose can be perceived as Non-African. From the sculptures i've seen they do not display a bent nose.

His profile fits that of many black men:

-

-

-

-

-

Khafre;
 -

His nose is not exclusive to non black men. If you look within the variation of black peoples you could find it.

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com