EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Tommy Davidson is an AE, Moor and Olmec Street Scholar! AHAHAHAHA (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Tommy Davidson is an AE, Moor and Olmec Street Scholar! AHAHAHAHA
Jacki Lopushonsky
Member # 17745

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jacki Lopushonsky         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Click here to see Tommy Davidson the Street Scholar

Comic Tommy Davidson tells Italian-American woman to leave when she laughs at him kickin dat street naw-lej wit da brothas. She touches him and says, "You're funny", when leaving. Tommy later tried to hook up wit dat devil. She probably thought he was doing his act.

Posts: 644 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Apocalypse
Member # 8587

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Apocalypse     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He gives a very nice synopsis of Frantz Fanon's works and teachings.
Posts: 1038 | From: Franklin Park, NJ | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Swenet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He is talking smack though about the Italian girl. Her laughing at him has nothing to do with behaving subconciously. She was plainly making fun of him, and got disgusted with what he was saying, hence why she left. He should have nipped it in the bud, the moment she started laughing. She said she was from Brooklyn, it doesn't take a rock scientist to figure out what she was thinking:

Black people couldn't have been responsible for that.

Posts: 8785 | From: Discovery Channel's Mythbusters | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kalonji

Thats the sad state of affairs in this world.

The BRAINWASHING.

We see people Laugh like they have a clue just Shows how corrupt is this world. Did not watch the Video but I see that I may have to, to gain a better understanding.

Edit: Watched it and I can't really disagree with what Tommy was spiting. He spoke about the Olmec Heads, The Moor thing is probably true but All I can say is that Mt. RushMoor is probably a copy of Ramses. One thing that is "really" True is how the Masons corrupted African religion to continue there worthless copy of Egypt.

Peace

Posts: 9651 | From: Reace and Love City. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Swenet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what do you think about the girl though, was it subconcious?
Posts: 8785 | From: Discovery Channel's Mythbusters | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jacki Lopushonsky
Member # 17745

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jacki Lopushonsky         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Kalonji:
what do you think about the girl though, was it subconcious?

Da paranoid brothas are misreading her. She is a backstage groupie after a NYC show with the Ganja giggles.
Posts: 644 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
He is talking smack though about the Italian girl. Her laughing at him has nothing to do with behaving subconciously. She was plainly making fun of him, and got disgusted with what he was saying, hence why she left. He should have nipped it in the bud, the moment she started laughing. She said she was from Brooklyn, it doesn't take a rock scientist to figure out what she was thinking:

Lmao and supposedly the White Media is making this stuff up about Afrocentrics..lol...Mt Rushmore=Rushing the Moors..amazing @ the desperation and stupidity..
Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthAndRights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't listen to/watch this video until later this evening....but I've read the comments thus far and...one thing I would like to comment on...

"Mt Rushmore = Rushing the Moors"

[Eek!] **SMFH** [Roll Eyes] wtf.....now that's reaching....

I'll leave it at that until I can actually watch/hear the video....

[Cool] but somehow, I seriously doubt that reaction will change...

One lie spoils 100 Truths...when Black People make idiotic claims like John Hanson was the first Black President of the United Snakes of Amerikkka, and other such ridiculous ish, it makes Others less likely/willing to believe the actual FACTS/TRUTHS.... [Roll Eyes] KMRT

htp

Posts: 3446 | From: U.S. by way of JA by way of Africa | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Question for all:
Why would a soapbox historian reflect anything other than his own ignorance?

When a White ignoramus spouts nonsense, no one says that proves that Eurocentrics are full of sh1t - though they should. Why then does a Black ignoramus reflect on Black science?

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Apocalypse
Member # 8587

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Apocalypse     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tommy Davidson didn't make the Mt. Rushmore remark. The interviewer did.
Posts: 1038 | From: Franklin Park, NJ | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
Question for all:

When a White ignoramus spouts nonsense, no one says that proves that Eurocentrics are full of sh1t - though they should. Why then does a Black ignoramus reflect on Black science?

Mike a White spouting Nonsense is Tropical/Cold adaptions, the Persians being white you know stuff verified by evidence.
Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for anguishofbeing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Question for all:

Well Kalinji thinks you and Winters (internet soapbox historians) exemplify a whole intellectual and cultural movement (Afrocentricity). People believe what they want to believe. [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 4254 | From: dasein | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Just call me Jari:
Mike a White spouting Nonsense is Tropical/Cold adaptions, the Persians being white you know stuff verified by evidence.

Jari - why are you such an ignorant little twit?

If you wanted to talk about, or debate Persians, why didn't you just say so?

So then to your statement:

Quote: "the Persians being white you know stuff verified by evidence."

There is no such evidence, therefore if you present what you THINK is evidence, I will easily debunk it and make you look like the fool you are.

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Jari - I guess after lambasting you on the religious issues, the decent thing is to give you a break on the Persian thing.

It' probably not your fault, White propaganda science is well dispersed and taught to all.

Here, read this, educate yourself; and then we can discuss if you like.

http://realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancient/Elam_Iran_3a.htm

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
^^^^
LMAO,

Considering that Doug M. Alwaadberry, and Me have already provided proof both Muslims, Greek, and Roman Sources proving the Persian were and ARE white I think those beatdowns have you delirious..LMAO.

LMAO, You are a Joke.

Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

Lmao and supposedly the White Media is making this stuff up about Afrocentrics..lol...Mt Rushmore=Rushing the Moors..amazing @ the desperation and stupidity..
Yes
Also notice that Tommy said facial features found on the Olmec heads, while indeed often found in the tropics, are proof of African presence. I cringed when I heard him jumping to conclusions like that. That is like a white man saying narrow facial features indicate a European presence.

Of course this did happen, and it is considered a componant of the now defunct Eurocentric worldview. But as soon as you point out that Afrocentrist do/did the same, it becomes a problem to these loons.

LOL. This is all ego. The blacks here on this forum are more likely to accept an African origin in Asian civilisations, and the whites here are more likely to do the opposite. It just shows you what you're dealing with here. What type of fvcking truth occurs along the lines of etnicity other than the type of truth that serves to validate the wishful thinking of that particular ethnicity? Remember the 50/50% divide between whites and blacks on OJ's innocence during his trial [Eek!] ?

The same principle is at work here. As soon as it comes to people wanting something to be true, because it validates beliefs about their own ethnic superiority, their normal abilities to filter out questionable reasoning, stoop to the level of zero. Remember the type of logic displayed in Truthcentrics Moses thread?

Green eyed sphinx?
Tanned white Egyptians?
African Olmecs?
African Sumerians?

GTFOA

Granted, the Sumerians were obviously blacks, the Olmecs seem to have had a black presence as well, which is demonstrated in the archeological record for both civi's. Until it is genetically proven that these population had African affinity, these claims remain Afrocentric gibberish.

[Roll Eyes]

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for anguishofbeing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do you cringe when you say Europeans invented science?
Posts: 4254 | From: dasein | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
^^^^
LMAO,

Considering that Doug M. Alwaadberry, and Me have already provided proof both Muslims, Greek, and Roman Sources proving the Persian were and ARE white I think those beatdowns have you delirious..LMAO.

LMAO, You are a Joke.

Jari - to ignorant people like you, the meandering bullsh1t above probably passes as an answer. I now see why you are so religious; nonsense and bullsh1t come naturally to you.

But to sensible people, you have said NOTHING!
WHERE IS YOUR PROOF?

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
To those who have visited the linked webpage above, and thought to themselves; of course the Persians were Black people, what made anyone think differently?

The answer; White people lying and making false artifacts.

Sometimes they just modify a genuine artifact like this:

Gold coin of Ardashir I below: The little balls used by the Persians to depict the curly hair of Black people, has been re-shaped into a smooth flowing surface, to indicate the straight limp hair of White people.

Funny thing is, look at the hair right at the cheek bone. Ha, ha, ha, the idiots were too lazy to go all the way up with the smoothing.

-

Note non-modified coins of Ardashir I.

-

Then again, sometimes White people go whole-hog with their lies and fake artifacts.

Everybody has seen this fake bust of Shapur II

-

Compare it to a REAL bust of a Sassanian king.

-

And as to Shapur II, don't have a bust of him, but this cliff relief doesn't look anything like that fake bust.

-

Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clyde Winters   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
^^^^
LMAO,

LMAO, You are a Joke.

This a Joke. There is no evidence the Persians were white. Like Mike said provide your evidence,

-

-

Posts: 13012 | From: Chicago | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^White people are so pathetic, I guess that's what happens when you have no REAL history of your own - you steal the history of others.
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
________________________^^^^
Mike and Clyde why do post these pictures? They prove absolutely nothing.

-
Babylonian and Assyrian men dyed their hair and square beards black and crimped and curled them with curling irons. Persian nobles also curled their hair and beards, quite often staining them.
 -

-

Posts: 42919 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^The bottom one is a Parthian woman.

Quote: "Babylonian and Assyrian men dyed their hair and square beards black and crimped and curled them with curling irons."

Lioness likes it with horses, and donkeys, and Bears.

See, anybody can lie.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mike it's easy to see what your kindergarten methodology is based on

-

you believe anybody with the above curled beard style is black.
You can't be serious
that would mean
half your website is outright bunk
and it's not a methodology serious Afrocentrists use

but we knew that already

Posts: 42919 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^On what do you base your opinion that they were not Black?
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
^On what do you base your opinion that they were not Black?

I never said that

I now hand the mic to Jari

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^What a pathetic piece of sh1t you are.
Having been stumped by a simple question, you now hand of to another White, ignorant, lying, piece of sh1t.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
^What a pathetic piece of sh1t you are.
Having been stumped by a simple question, you now hand of to another White, ignorant, lying, piece of sh1t.

Mike don't get emotional. Jari is rumored to have sightly more melanin than you anyway.
The above sculpture is unpainted so it is uncertain what shade he actually was. I don't believe all people fit neatly into an either/or category i.e. black or white. There are Arabs and Levant people that are hard to place in this simplistic two categories system.
There is in an intermediate category as people settle somewhat North but not that far North. You might call them mixtures of black and white, the cause makes no difference in this discussion your curled beard methodology of racial classification just does not fly. Be honest it is not definitive. It's obviously not a natural beard and the SSA type have a much smaller scale of curl, our "kinky" hair.
I know it's a pain in the ass but you will have to go back to the drawing board about Persians and others with these type of styled beards and hair.
Your methodology is simplistic and just plain wrong.

Sometimes I wonder if you change your opinion do you ever actually go and change the website accordingly or are you afraid to touch it?

peace, lioness

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
 -
JMT2
Member # 16951

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JMT2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:

-

You can't be serious
that would mean

but we knew that already

You should be the last to talk you trolling dumb fuk. It's been 155 days (and counting) since you made the ridiculous statement that "whites will turn black if they live near the equator," yet you have failed to provide one simple shred of evidence to support your bullshiit claim. This is exactly the reason why you spam and hyde on the internet.
Posts: 191 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by JMT2:
You should be the last to talk you trolling dumb fuk. It's been 155 days (and counting) since you made the ridiculous statement that "whites will turn black if they live near the equator," yet you have failed to provide one simple shred of evidence to support your bullshiit claim. [/QB]

so you agree with me about the beard thing. Thank you for your support

-I'll be dealing with you later wait your turn

JMT2
Member # 16951

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JMT2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
You should be the last to talk you trolling dumb fuk. It's been 155 days (and counting) since you made the ridiculous statement that "whites will turn black if they live near the equator," yet you have failed to provide one simple shred of evidence to support your bullshiit claim.

-I'll be deal with you later wait your turn [/QB]

You cant deal a fuking deck of cards. STFU!
Posts: 191 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
calm down and lick my shoe

note: the curly beard theory falls into what alTakruri calls Afroeccentricity.
It comes out of a condition called anthropicturespamism which is a common disorder on this forum
Some people get it twisted. Eccentricity confused for Afrocentricity
Afrocentricity can't be defined, it's a form of spiritual belief only the high priests and priestesses have the knowledge

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
lick my shoe

wait your turn

Just what are you offering Lioness?

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
You should be the last to talk you trolling dumb fuk. It's been 155 days (and counting) since you made the ridiculous statement that "whites will turn black if they live near the equator," yet you have failed to provide one simple shred of evidence to support your bullshiit claim.

-I'll be deal with you later wait your turn

You cant deal a fuking deck of cards. STFU!
LOL!
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Clyde Winters:
quote:
^^^^
LMAO,

LMAO, You are a Joke.

This a Joke. There is no evidence the Persians were white. Like Mike said provide your evidence,

-

-

You gotta be outside your ever loving mind if you think Im gonna go down this road again. LMAO all you can do is post some picks of people with curly hair and claim they are black as if blacks are the only ones with curly hair.

The Ancient Persians were tan white with a few Darker tribes like Elam and blonder "Nordic" like tribes like the Sythians.

Blacks like Elam were slaves and soldiers the Achemenids Ruled their asses..LMAO.

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:

-

You can't be serious
that would mean

but we knew that already

Exactly...Mike and Clyde Antropology..

quote:

"the original____________were black and then the Turks came in"

this works for any situation. Just put "Persian" in the blank

Funny how these Renegade Turks and Europeans invaded all the civilizations the white man prizes but left those Empires in West, Central, and Southern Africa alone.
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^Ignorant little White boy, playing with his dick and projecting; you never bothered to actually read a book did you?

"but left those Empires in West, Central, and Southern Africa alone."

What a fuching idiot you are.

Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clyde Winters   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:
^^^^
LMAO,

LMAO, You are a Joke.

-

-

You gotta be outside your ever loving mind if you think Im gonna go down this road again. LMAO all you can do is post some picks of people with curly hair and claim they are black as if blacks are the only ones with curly hair.

The Ancient Persians were tan white with a few Darker tribes like Elam and blonder "Nordic" like tribes like the Sythians.

Blacks like Elam were slaves and soldiers the Achemenids Ruled their asses..LMAO.

If you weren't ignorant of french you would read the page and know what an illiterate fool you are.

This is why fools like you believe what ever Eurocentrists write you fail to learn foriegn languages so you believe what ever they write. The passage makes it clear that the Elamites were related to the Kushites of Africa. Stupid, if they are related to the Kushites of Africa, moron, they are Africans.

Jari I love making you the great fool. Just because you are a liberal Europeans does not take away the racism inside your evil heart.

Posts: 13012 | From: Chicago | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adira and Marra
Member # 15917

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adira and Marra     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Racism is in the heart?! Wow.
Posts: 525 | From: Terra | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
^^^^
LMAO,

LMAO, You are a Joke.

-

-

If you weren't ignorant of french you would read the page and know what an illiterate fool you are.

This is why fools like you believe what ever Eurocentrists write you fail to learn foriegn languages so you believe what ever they write.

Jari I love making you the great fool. Just because you are a liberal Europeans does not take away the racism inside your heart.

LOL, do you realize how look ranting and raving about Europeans but brag about being able to post a French article.

Like I said no one belives the Persians were black esp. given the description on them by the Greeks..

Now the Persian nation is made up of many tribes. Those which Cyrus assembled and persuaded to revolt from the Medes were the principal ones on which all the others are dependent. These are the Pasargadae, the Maraphians, and the Maspians, of whom the Pasargadae are the noblest. The Achaemenidae, from which spring all the Perseid kings, is one of their clans. The rest of the Persian tribes are the following: the Panthialaeans, the Derusiaeans, the Germanians, who are engaged in husbandry; the Daans, the Mardians, the Dropicans, and the Sagartians, who are nomad

-

-
Musa or Parthia

-
^^^^
Roxanne

-
Parthian King

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
The whites at most consist of the people of Persia, Jibal,
and Khurasan, the Greeks, Slavs, Franks, and Avars, and some few others, not very
numerous;

Al Jahiz-Glory of the Sudan to Bidan(Blacks over the Whites)..9th Century

-
^^^
Battle against Persia in a Mosiac..

"I was sent to all mankind - the black and the red".

بعثت إلى الناس كافة الأحمر والأسود

Ibn Al-Athir said:

"The hadith says: 'I was sent to the black and the red (white/light-skinned)' - meaning the non-Arabs (Persians, etc) and the Arabs; because most non-Arabs (Persians etc) are red and white (light-skinned) and most Arabs are very dark-skinned and dark-skinned."

قال ابن الأثير:
فيه "بعثت إلى الأحمر والأسود" أي العجم والعرب ؛ لأن الغالب على ألوان العجم الحُمْرة والبياض ، وعلى ألوان العرب الأُدْمَة والسُمرة

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Jari, Jari, Jari, your ignorance and just plain stupidity, coupled with your lack of academic skills, makes you posts exceedingly tedious. But since you are the only one posting, we are left with no choice but to deal with you.

When Herodotus spoke of the tribes of the Persians, he did not mean that they were ACTUALLY Persians. He meant the "Vassals" of the Persians. The actual Persian tribes were exclusively the Medes (Mada) and the Persians (Parsua).

Darius the Great
INSCRIPTIONS OF NAQSH-I-RUSTAM.

3. (15-30.) Darius the King says: By the favor of Ahuramazda these are the countries which I seized outside of Persia; I ruled over them; they bore tribute to me; what was said to them by me, that they did; my law -- that held them firm; Media, Elam, Parthia, Aria, Bactria, Sogdiana, Chorasmia, Drangiana, Arachosia, Sattagydia, Gandara, Sind, Amyrgian Scythians, Scythians with pointed caps, Babylonia, Assyria, Arabia, Egypt, Armenia, Cappadocia, Sardis, Ionia, Scythians who are across the sea, Skudra, petasos-wearing Ionians, Libyans, Ethiopians, men of Maka, Carians.

BTW, you fuching idiot, these reliefs are from Apadana and REAL, not that bullsh1t that you just posted. Don't you get tired of people PROVING that you are stupid?

-

-

-  -

-  -

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
beauty is relative, the Ethiopians preferring the blackest and the most flat-nosed and the Persians approving the whitest and the most hook-nosed.
Sextus Empiricus (Adv. Ethicos, 43.) 1st Century A.D

-
Yazdgard

-

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Jari stop it, there has got to be a point where even your stupidity ends.

FOOL, the Arabs and Berbers ALSO liked White women, that is well documented, so what fool. Does that mean that THEY were White???

OJ Simpson just loved White women to death - does that mean that HE was White.

Come-on you ignoramic ass-hole, give us a break.

Adira and Marra
Member # 15917

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Adira and Marra     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Jari stop it, there has got to be a point where even your stupidity ends.

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 525 | From: Terra | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Mike or Clyde I provided descriptions by Arabs and Greeks Romans and Muslims on the Perisan being White, post one Ancient Writer that says the Persians were black.

Note Im not denying black tribes such as Elam were not native to Iran but the Persians conquered Iran and were composed of many non Black Tribes as Herodotus claims..

Debunking you two was too easy...LMAO..

Please post..

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
Jari, Jari, Jari, your ignorance and just plain stupidity, coupled with your lack of academic skills, makes you posts exceedingly tedious. But since you are the only one posting, we are left with no choice but to deal with you.

When Herodotus spoke of the tribes of the Persians, he did not mean that they were ACTUALLY Persians. He meant the "Vassals" of the Persians. The actual Persian tribes were exclusively the Medes (Mada) and the Persians (Parsua).

Darius the Great
INSCRIPTIONS OF NAQSH-I-RUSTAM.

3. (15-30.) Darius the King says: By the favor of Ahuramazda these are the countries which I seized outside of Persia; I ruled over them; they bore tribute to me; what was said to them by me, that they did; my law -- that held them firm; Media, Elam, Parthia, Aria, Bactria, Sogdiana, Chorasmia, Drangiana, Arachosia, Sattagydia, Gandara, Sind, Amyrgian Scythians, Scythians with pointed caps, Babylonia, Assyria, Arabia, Egypt, Armenia, Cappadocia, Sardis, Ionia, Scythians who are across the sea, Skudra, petasos-wearing Ionians, Libyans, Ethiopians, men of Maka, Carians.

BTW, you fuching idiot, these reliefs are from Apadana and REAL, not that bullsh1t that you just posted. Don't you get tired of people PROVING that you are stupid?

-

-

-  -

-  -

-

-

Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
quote:
Mike or Clyde I provided descriptions by Arabs and Greeks Romans and Muslims on the Perisan being White, post one Ancient Writer that says the Persians were black.

Note Im not denying black tribes such as Elam were not native to Iran but the Persians conquered Iran and were composed of many non Black Tribes as Herodotus claims..

Please post..

This post proves you are just plain ignorant.

Stupid. The Greek , Arabs and Romans did not live when the original Persians ruled.

What a racist fool you are. Look into your vile European liberal hateful heart and try to see the world as it was--not through the white supremist lens you always wear.

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

Please post..

This post proves you are just plain ignorant.

Stupid. The Arabs and Romans did not live when the original Persians ruled.

What a racist fool you are. Look into your vile European liberal hateful heart and try to see the world as it was--not through the white supremist lens you always wear.

No Clyde YOU are Ignorant, You have not a shred of evidence the "Original" Persians were black, and what happened to these "original" Persians??

Typical afrocentric tactic when you have no proof besides a picture spam
quote:

"the original____________were black and then the Turks came in"

this works for any situation. Just put "Persian" in the blank

Funny how these Renegade Turks and Europeans invaded all the civilizations the white man prizes but left those Empires in West, Central, and Southern Africa alone. [/QB][/QUOTE]

You are a pathetic piece of trash. Typical Afrocentric..

So what happend to the "Original Persians" and post an academic Peer reviewed Archeological or hsitrorically backed source.

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com