EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Tommy Davidson is an AE, Moor and Olmec Street Scholar! AHAHAHAHA (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Tommy Davidson is an AE, Moor and Olmec Street Scholar! AHAHAHAHA
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for anguishofbeing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Clyde Winters dont make me call Prof. Ampim to kick your ass again.
Posts: 4254 | From: dasein | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clyde Winters   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Just call me Jari:
quote:
Originally posted by Clyde Winters:
quote:
Mike or Clyde I provided descriptions by Arabs and Greeks Romans and Muslims on the Perisan being White, post one Ancient Writer that says the Persians were black.

Note Im not denying black tribes such as Elam were not native to Iran but the Persians conquered Iran and were composed of many non Black Tribes as Herodotus claims..

Debunking you two was too easy...LMAO..

Please post..

This post proves you are just plain ignorant.

Stupid. The Arabs and Romans did not live when the original Persians ruled.

What a racist fool you are. Look into your vile European liberal hateful heart and try to see the world as it was--not through the white supremist lens you always wear.

No Clyde YOU are Ignorant, You have not a shred of evidence the "Original" Persians were black, and what happened to these "original" Persians??

Typical afrocentric tactic when you have no proof besides a picture spam
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:

"the original____________were black and then the Turks came in"

this works for any situation. Just put "Persian" in the blank

Funny how these Renegade Turks and Europeans invaded all the civilizations the white man prizes but left those Empires in West, Central, and Southern Africa alone.

You are a pathetic piece of trash.
quote:
Typical Afrocentric..

So what happend to the "Original Persians" and post an academic Peer reviewed Archeological or hsitrorically backed source.

Your mother is a piece of trash. If she would have been smart she would have aborted you so you would have not grown up to be a racist white supremist.

Homer, who was a Black Athenian acknowledges the African character of the Persians when he wrote:

"A race divided, whom the sloping rays

The rising and the setting sun surveys"

Acknowledged that Africans--the Kushites lived in Persia and other Asian areas and in Africa. And Herodutus mentions the numerous Africans in Xerxes army from Persia, in addition to the Kushite bowmen.

It was understood by the Classical writers that Kushite existed.

Strabo quotes the geographer Ephorus, saying that it was “ the opinion of the Ancients that the country of the Ethiopians extended from the rising to the setting sun and the Scythia was opposite it”. References to the Asian Kushites are found in the Theogony of Hesiod, fragments of Aeschylus’ Prometheus Bound, and in the fragments of Aeschylus by Euripides.

Posts: 13012 | From: Chicago | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Mike or Clyde I provided descriptions by Arabs and Greeks Romans and Muslims on the Perisan being White, post one Ancient Writer that says the Persians were black.

Note Im not denying black tribes such as Elam were not native to Iran but the Persians conquered Iran and were composed of many non Black Tribes as Herodotus claims..

Debunking you two was too easy...LMAO..

Please post..

This post proves you are just plain ignorant.

Stupid. The Arabs and Romans did not live when the original Persians ruled.

What a racist fool you are. Look into your vile European liberal hateful heart and try to see the world as it was--not through the white supremist lens you always wear.

No Clyde YOU are Ignorant, You have not a shred of evidence the "Original" Persians were black, and what happened to these "original" Persians??

Typical afrocentric tactic when you have no proof besides a picture spam
quote:

"the original____________were black and then the Turks came in"

this works for any situation. Just put "Persian" in the blank

Funny how these Renegade Turks and Europeans invaded all the civilizations the white man prizes but left those Empires in West, Central, and Southern Africa alone.

You are a pathetic piece of trash.
quote:
Typical Afrocentric..

So what happend to the "Original Persians" and post an academic Peer reviewed Archeological or hsitrorically backed source.

Your mother is a piece of trash. If she would have been smart she would have aborted you so you would have not grown up to be a racist white supremist.

Homer, who was a Black Athenian acknowledges the African character of the Persians when he wrote:

"A race divided, whom the sloping rays

The rising and the setting sun surveys"

Acknowledged that Africans--the Kushites lived in Persia and other Asian areas and in Africa. And Herodutus mentions the numerous Africans in Xerxes army from Persia, in addition to the Kushite bowmen.

It was understood by the Classical writers that Kushite existed.

Strabo quotes the geographer Ephorus, saying that it was “ the opinion of the Ancients that the country of the Ethiopians extended from the rising to the setting sun and the Scythia was opposite it”. References to the Asian Kushites are found in the Theogony of Hesiod, fragments of Aeschylus’ Prometheus Bound, and in the fragments of Aeschylus by Euripides.

None of the above quotes says the Persians who arrived from the Steppes and composed of various tribes were excusively black..LMAO.

I already dealt with that with the Herodotus quote, and second you still have yet to prove when the "original" Persians were replaced.

LOL, you're a Joke..

Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clyde Winters   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
[QUOTE]None of the above quotes says the Persians who arrived from the Steppes and composed of various tribes were excusively black..LMAO.

I already dealt with that with the Herodotus quote, and second you still have yet to prove when the "original" Persians were replaced.

LOL, you're a Joke..

Stupid. These Asians were called Aethiopis by Herodotus. This was name of Kushite Blacks.

What a moronic white racist you are.

Posts: 13012 | From: Chicago | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Putting the Nail in the Coffin..

Darius..Ancient Greek Vase Art..

-

-

-

Achemenid bearer..

Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
Ha ha ha. LOL at another white supremist racist.

These are not authentic picture of Darius. This is the real picture stupid racist.

-

quote:

-

-
^^^^
Parthian

-

Achemenid bearer..

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^Jari - What a sad silly little White boy you are. Do you think that by ignoring the truth, and twisting the truth, you will change the truth?

All you are accomplishing is demonstrating just how fragile and pathetic your frighten White psyche is. You NEED for your lies to be true, but still, they aren't.

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
Jari is a white supremist. He tells lies that many negroes accept as true. Here is the original statue of Xerxes

-

White supremist like Jari would prefer to tell lies and promote this fake :

-

White supremist like Jari will do anything to "white out" blacks from ancient history.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Clyde - jari is just one of those sick little White boys who came on the forum fronting as Black. What would you expect of such a pathetic creature? Maybe now that his pants have been pulled down, and his pink butt exposed, he will go away.

BTW - What's with the cracks about liberals? Don't tell me you're a teabagger.

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
Clyde - jari is just one of those sick little White boys who came on the forum fronting as Black. What would you expect of such a pathetic creature? Maybe now that his pants have been pulled down, and his pink butt exposed, he will go away.

It goes back to DuBois. He wrote about how white liberals and Marxist have always been trying to claim they support Blacks--but when these Blacks write authentic ancient history they are attacked.

Although AAs were the first to write ancient Black history and about slavery today the leading authorities are all Europeans. When I went to High School I learned about the Black roots of Egypt in John Hope Franklin's From Slavery to Freedom, his negro protege has edited this out of the latest edition.

This is why I don't trust liberals when you talk about ancient history.

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for anguishofbeing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You dont know what the fock you are talking about as usual. DuBois was a lackey of whites and Marxists.
Posts: 4254 | From: dasein | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
quote:

I hope he will be joined by the many negroes on the forum. Jari calls them by the "N' word and, attack women and the negroes support his ranting.

DuBois writing in the 1930's and 1940's also talked about the negroes who want to run away from being Black, by just saying race does not exist.

Then as now , these negroes are deluded and suffer from low self-esteem and submission to white supremist ideas of their inferiority.

That is why they stay safely talking about an Egyptian heritage using European sources--or authorities sanctioned by European.

Sad is it not?

These negroes attacked DuBois because he saw through their fake asses.

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
When DuBois allowed himself to be used by the United States government to undermine Marcus Garvey's Liberia project, was he running from being black? lol

Fake Asses = Winters and Mike. Moles in the Afrocentric movement. Paid by whites to pose as lunatic fringe.

-

Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
 -

Marcus Garvey formed UNIA the largest Black organization in the History of America.

-

He called on Blacks to form their own economy and independence from total European domination.

-

He was forced out of the US by the United States government.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

These are not authentic picture of Darius. This is the real picture stupid racist.

-

show me some traditional Africa where they have big beards like this

Clyde don't tell me you are a proponent of the curly beard theory also.

That's all you've got?

-

quote any published known Afrocentrist who supports the curly hair shows race theory

Posts: 42918 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Swenet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^Why do you call it curly?

Who says it's not just their way of depiction hair in general?

Can anyone show me an ancient Persian relief depiction of a population with straight hair so we can compare them and know whether these depictions portray curly hair? If not, both camps, lioness and clyde need to stop posting these pics and call them curly. The last time I checked, the Iranian people had mostly straight hair.

Posts: 8785 | From: Discovery Channel's Mythbusters | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Kalonji:

Can anyone show me an ancient Persian relief depiction of a population with straight hair so we can compare them and know whether these depictions portray curly hair? If not, both camps, lioness and clyde need to stop posting these pics and call them curly. The last time I checked, the Iranian people had mostly straight hair.

-  -

King Darius the Persian

-

Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

-

show me some traditional Africa where they have big beards like this

Clyde don't tell me you are a proponent of the curly beard theory also.

That's all you've got?

-

quote any published known Afrocentrist who supports the curly hair shows race theory

William Leo Hansberry gives a great discussion of the evidence of African Kushites ruling in Asia and Africa. Some ancient scholars noted that the first rulers of Elam were of Kushite ( Kerma ? ) origin. According to Strabo, the first Elamite colony at Susa was founded by Tithnus, a King of Kush. Strabo in Book 15, Chapter 3728 wrote that in fact it is claimed that Susa was founded by Tithonus Memnon's father, and his citadel bore the name Memnonium. The Susians are also called Cissians. Aeschylus, calls Memnon's mother Cissia.

William Leo Hansberry, African History Notebook, (1981) Volume 2 noted that:

"In Persia the old Negroid element seems indeed to have been sufficiently powerful to maintain the overlord of the land. For the Negritic strain is clearly evident in statuary depicting members of the royal family ruling in the second millenium B.C.

-

(Note: The curly hair on this statue)

Hundreds of years later, when Xerxes invaded Greece, the type was well represented in the Persian army. In the remote mountain regions bordering on Persia and Baluchistan, there is to be found at the present time a Negroid element which bears a remarkable resemblance to the type represented on the ancient mounments. Hence the Negritic or Ethiopian type has proved persistent in this area, and in ancient times it seems to have constituted numerically and socially an important factor in the population" (p.52) .

Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
quote:

LOL, you're a Joke..

The original Black Persians, like the Elamites remain in the region they are just not recognized
and recognized as slaves by the light skinned Iraqis and Iranians.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Y42AyGpno4

The white Iraqis call them slaves and steal their great history as the Elamites.

Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Swenet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
The original Black Persians,

The Elamites were not Persians, the former preceded the latter by millennia. These people you lumb together are distinct, as shown most recently by Hanihara and others. This (their distinctness) also shows up in their languages.

"it has been suggested based on archeological data that the population of Mesopotamia began to be influenced by Persians after the Achaemenean domination.. this study depicts the dolichocranic population as tending to have a relatively lower orbit and broader (lower) nose, and vice versa in the brachycranic population."
-- Naomichi O, et al. 2009. Geometric morphometric study.. An Sci 117

Recent Europeans align with East Asians, and early West Asians resemble Africans
-Hanihara T. Comparison of craniofacial features of major human groups

Posts: 8785 | From: Discovery Channel's Mythbusters | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

-  -

Thanks for posting this
Were these people, according to you, genetically similar?

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

The Elamites were not Persians, the former preceded the latter by millennia. These people you lumb together are distinct, as shown most recently by Hanihara and others. This (their distinctness) also shows up in their languages.

"it has been suggested based on archeological data that the population of Mesopotamia began to be influenced by Persians after the Achaemenean domination.. this study depicts the dolichocranic population as tending to have a relatively lower orbit and broader (lower) nose, and vice versa in the brachycranic population."

Recent Europeans align with East Asians, and early West Asians resemble Africans

Dont know why you posted that, wasting time, I already said this about a dozen times..for some reason Clyde and Mike don't get it.
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:

-  -

Thanks for posting this
Were these people, according to you, genetically similar?

Here is a Better Image Via Mike's own website..

-

Notice the Ionian has straight hair but stylized curly hair..

-

Compare that to the depictions of Darius the Afrocentrics try to use as proof of a Black Persia..

-

Also Notice how Darius Stylized his Hair to Curl out from his Hat or Head gear and the Curls in the front are stylized up..

show a bother that has a full grown afro like Darius and can put a Hat on..LMAO.

Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
quote:
Here is a Better Image Via Mike's own website..

-

Notice the Ionian has straight hair but stylized curly hair..

-

LOL

Tightly curled kinky hair with beards composed of straight hair?

Mikey and Clyde, y'all got some s'plaining to do!

Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

West Asia is Mesopotamia. This was a center of Kushite civilization.

The Elamites and Persians were one and the same people. That's why Persians used Elamite.

The pretenders to the Persian history are the Farsi. They do not speak the language of the real Persians.

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Oh Yes..MORE

-

In this dipiction Darius changed that Afro up..LMAO..His hair is straight and Stylized into a Curl and his beard is obviously Styled into curls.LOL

MUUUU HAHAHAHAHA

And the beat goes on

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
Ha ha ha. LOL at another white supremist racist.

-

quote:

-

-
^^^^
Parthian

-

Achemenid bearer..

Not authentic by who's standards?? Yours...LMAO

-

-

Perian Woman with the same stylized hairstyle

-

Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
 -

Stupid white racist this is a fake artifact.

--------------------
C. A. Winters

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Clyde - Thanks for the clarification on the liberal thing. Nothing new there, as with the no-races crowd too.

I wonder if you are taking in the full scope of the posts, and who it is that is doing the posting.

On the one hand, you have Jari and anguish - two White kids posing as radical Black kids, with the audacity to argue DuBois and Garvey. Then you have Lioness - a deluded White chick, with a Black woman's avatar - something very unhealthy about that, who's only function it seems, is to keep posts going with whatever nonsense she can think of. Now they are joined by Kalonji, a ditz to lazy too read previous posts - even when it has big pictures.

And ALL of them demanding that we PROVE that TROPICAL people were NOT White.

That is both sad and hilarious at the same time.
But not nearly as sad and hilarious as the fact that many "SEEMLY" normal intelligent Black people, require the same proof.

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Now the Persian nation is made up of many tribes. Those which Cyrus assembled and persuaded to revolt from the Medes were the principal ones on which all the others are dependent. These are the Pasargadae, the Maraphians, and the Maspians, of whom the Pasargadae are the noblest. The Achaemenidae, from which spring all the Perseid kings, is one of their clans. The rest of the Persian tribes are the following: the Panthialaeans, the Derusiaeans, the Germanians, who are engaged in husbandry; the Daans, the Mardians, the Dropicans, and the Sagartians, who are nomad

Sythian
 -

Medes
 -

and a Persian..LMAO
 -

Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
Fake
 -

Real

-

Note the difference in hair texture and physical features.

-

In the past Jari white supremist like you could get away with spreading lies about Blacks--now we have the evidence to show your lies.

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
Fake
 -

Real

-

-

In the past Jari white supremist like you could get away with spreading lies about Blacks--now we have the evidence to show your lies.

LMAO, In the Past Black Supremist could get away with stealing Non African Culture due to your inferiroity complex.

The Above simply boldens the features and hairstyles, Afrocentrics like you love to toy with artifacts. The Features are the Same..LMAO

Ancient Persian as depicted by the Ancient Persians..

-

Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
Fake
 -

Real

-

-

LMAO, In the Past Black Supremist could get away with stealing Non African Culture due to your inferiroity complex.

The Above simply boldens the features and hairstyles, Afrocentrics like you love to toy with artifacts. The Features are the Same..LMAO

-

This only shows that the Blacks were ruling whites as usual. Let's not forget. The Moors ruled Iberia for over 600 years.

African countries were made colonies in 1895 and by the 1960"s they were independent. The Black Persians ruled your people for hundreds of years that is why you post fake artifacts and claim they are authetic Persian iconographi.

Shame on you, you sexist racist.

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
Jari is a white supremist. He tells lies that many negroes accept as true. Here is the original statue of Xerxes

-

-

White supremist like Jari will do anything to "white out" blacks from ancient history.

LMAO, Typical Clyde if the Image does not fit his criteria claim its "Not Authentic"...I think Ill trust the Greeks over a Renegade Afrocentric to accuratly dipict their enemies..

Egyptians as depicted by the Greeks..

-

[Roll Eyes]

Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Clyde:
West Asia is Mesopotamia.

Yes, and it says early west Asia, referring to an early time period, as opposed to the later Persians.

quote:
The Elamites and Persians were one and the same people.

By way of what evidence?

quote:
The pretenders to the Persian history are the Farsi. They do not speak the language of the real Persians.

By way of what evidence?

What sources do base your assertions on that trump these conclusions:

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
Fake
 -

Real

-

-

-

This only shows that the Blacks were ruling whites as usual. Let's not forget. The Moors ruled Iberia for over 600 years.

African countries were made colonies in 1895 and by the 1960"s they were independent. The Black Persians ruled your people for hundreds of years that is why you post fake artifacts and claim they are authetic Persian iconographi.

Shame on you, you sexist racist.

LMAO, Typicl Afrocentric..When beatdown say the Blacks were the Rulers.. [Roll Eyes]

beauty is relative, the Ethiopians preferring the blackest and the most flat-nosed and the Persians approving the whitest and the most hook-nosed.
Sextus Empiricus (Adv. Ethicos, 43.) 1st Century A.D

The whites at most consist of the people of Persia, Jibal,
and Khurasan, the Greeks, Slavs, Franks, and Avars, and some few others, not very
numerous;

Al Jahiz-Glory of the Sudan to Bidan(Blacks over the Whites)..9th Century

"I was sent to all mankind - the black and the red".

بعثت إلى الناس كافة الأحمر والأسود

Ibn Al-Athir said:

"The hadith says: 'I was sent to the black and the red (white/light-skinned)' - meaning the non-Arabs (Persians, etc) and the Arabs; because most non-Arabs (Persians etc) are red and white (light-skinned) and most Arabs are very dark-skinned and dark-skinned."

قال ابن الأثير:
فيه "بعثت إلى الأحمر والأسود" أي العجم والعرب ؛ لأن الغالب على ألوان العجم الحُمْرة والبياض ، وعلى ألوان العرب الأُدْمَة والسُمرة

Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

-

-

LMAO, Typical Clyde if the Image does not fit his criteria claim its "Not Authentic"...I think Ill trust the Greeks over a Renegade Afrocentric to accuratly dipict their enemies..

-

[Roll Eyes]

You're such a racist liar. The Greeks admitted that the Kushites in Africa and Asia were one.

King Darius the Persian

-

You claim they were white to provide your stupid ass with self-esteem

It eats you up that Black people have such a great history --and slavery was just a minor experience for African people.

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
First Clyde Claims that the Entire Region and all the Tribes were black..
You're such a rcist liar. The Greeks admitted that the Kushites in Africa and Asia were one.

quote:
quote:
West Asia is Mesopotamia. This was a center of Kushite civilization.

The Elamites and Persians were one and the same people. That's why Persians used Elamite.

Then

quote:
[/qb]

This only shows that the Blacks were ruling whites as usual.

White Magically appear and are ruled by blacks, despite these so called whites they were ruling were labled as Persian by the Royals.

Also notice Clyde keeps running from the Golden question..: When did the Persians become White

-
^^^^
Persian as depicted by the Persian Achemenid Dynasty..

Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
King Darius was an Achmenid. The Achmenids were the Persians.

-

Black Iraqi

-

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
 -

Detail of a "Pārsa" (Persian) herald leading a delegation on the famous tribute bearers bas-relief decorating the southern panel of the eastern stairway of the Apadana, Darius the Great’s audience hall at Persepolis, one of the capital of the Achaemenian Persian Empire (515 BCE).

-

Coin of Andragoras, the last Seleucid satrap of Parthia. He proclaimed independence around 250 BC.

-

Musa was queen of Parthia c. 2 BC – AD 4

-

Parthia, ancient Persia. King Gotarzes II, 48 - 49 AD

-

Parthia, ancient Persia. King Artabanus II, 10 - 38 AD. Silver

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:

-

-

-

[Roll Eyes]

You're such a racist liar. The Greeks admitted that the Kushites in Africa and Asia were one.

King Darius the Persian

-

You claim they were white to provide your stupid ass with self-esteem

It eats you up that Black people have such a great history --and slavery was just a minor experience for African people.

-
^^^
Depiction of an Achemenid..Notice without the head gear his hair is stylized into Curls also notice he is non Royalty so he beard is not curled..

LMAO...You're grasping at straws at this point.

White Iraqi..

-

Notice he has the Red Lips and Red Blush of a Normal Euro but has darker Hair and a Aquiline nose..

Which is why the Romans the Muslims said...

beauty is relative, the Ethiopians preferring the blackest and the most flat-nosed and the Persians approving the whitest and the most hook-nosed.
Sextus Empiricus (Adv. Ethicos, 43.) 1st Century A.D

The whites at most consist of the people of Persia, Jibal,
and Khurasan, the Greeks, Slavs, Franks, and Avars, and some few others, not very
numerous;

Al Jahiz-Glory of the Sudan to Bidan(Blacks over the Whites)..9th Century

"I was sent to all mankind - the black and the red".

بعثت إلى الناس كافة الأحمر والأسود

Ibn Al-Athir said:

"The hadith says: 'I was sent to the black and the red (white/light-skinned)' - meaning the non-Arabs (Persians, etc) and the Arabs; because most non-Arabs (Persians etc) are red and white (light-skinned) and most Arabs are very dark-skinned and dark-skinned."

قال ابن الأثير:
فيه "بعثت إلى الأحمر والأسود" أي العجم والعرب ؛ لأن الغالب على ألوان العجم الحُمْرة والبياض ، وعلى ألوان العرب الأُدْمَة والسُمرة

NEXT...LMAO

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Jari - What a sad creature you are. Here is how black peoples hair looks straight and curly at the same time.

-

Adira and Marra
Member # 15917

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adira and Marra     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ It's the nose and the moustache that scared me. i'm sure if she took 10 pics one would come out nice [Big Grin]
Posts: 525 | From: Terra | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Jari - What a sad creature you are. Here is how black peoples hair looks straight and curly at the same time.

-
Atossa, wife of Darius I

we have a match
 -

-

Afroeccentric victory

Posts: 42918 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adira and Marra
Member # 15917

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adira and Marra     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
when did it become a crime to be an eccentric
Posts: 525 | From: Terra | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
^^^
LMAO, Girl you are something else..

Mike and Clyde are done..

-

-

"his majesty made a great slaughter among them"

Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
^
You sure did.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Wally:

(excerpt from the following article)

But, a more accurate explanation (for racism) would be that Egypt has for thousands of years
been ruled by foreign, and lighter-skinned, invaders -- Persians, Greeks, Romans, Arabs,
Turks, the French and British.

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=reply;f=8;t=007033;replyto=000000
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
 -
Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
 -

This is not Darius wife it is the reconstruction of an artifact relating to an unidentified lady.

-

Like Jari you white racist love to lie.

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com