EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » The "Cagots"!! The Despised Pariah's decendants of Moorish Invaders.. (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: The "Cagots"!! The Despised Pariah's decendants of Moorish Invaders..
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by IronLion:
quote:
Originally posted by Lyingass:
Italian white people or ancient Romans were not albinos. The are typically darker than Northern European white people especially the Southern Italians are darker.

You mean dark like this [Big Grin] [Big Grin] :

quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
quote:

[b]
 -  -  -  -  -  -

Sorry Lyinass, did that hurt???

Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Description physique des cagots

Dans "l'histoire des races maudites de la France et de l’Espagne", Francisque MICHEL souligne certains faits, d’après des témoignages, des légendes et ses propres constatations sur le terrain.

Page 86. des cagots de Campan en Bigorre : "Ils ont la peau très blanche et les yeux gris (résultat d’habitation froide et humide".

Physical Characteristics of cagots

In the book "the history of the bad races of France and Spain", Francise Michel emphasized certain facts testified by legend and her own analysis on the ground:

Page 86. Those cagots of Campan in Bigorre: They have very pale skin (blanche) and their eyes are grey (result of living in cold and humidity..)

MORE CAGOT STORY:

Page 150. Dans la chanson d’Aussurucq en Soule : "Le cagot est réputé pour être le plus beau, cheveux blonds, peau blanche et les yeux bleus".

Page 150. In the song of d'Aussurucq en Soule: "the cagots are reputed for having the most "beautiful" blond hair and pale skin and blue eyes..." [Big Grin]

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Now, point out the gene responsible
for the "brown" skin of the Europeans
as the Romans have been shown to be brown
and black skinned like olives?

p53 gene [/QUOTE]MIXED BLOOD
SUDANESE/BRITISH OF MODERN TIME

Alex Siddig Sudanese/British
 -

and black skinned like olives? [/qb][/QUOTE]

-

Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PHYSICAL DESCRIPITION OF CAGOT

Selon AUZOUY : "Le cagot basque a le teint blanc, les cheveux blonds, les yeux bleus, ....

According to Auzouy: "the cagot of basque have pale skin, blond hair and blue eyes,..."

http://cgpa64.free.fr/cagots/13/1313.HTM

--------------------
Lionz

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
First hand Source
But Marie-Pierre Manet-Beauzac, "the last Cagot in the world", has no doubts where she comes from: "I believe the Cagots are descendants of Moorish soldiers left over from the 8th century Muslim invasion of Spain and France. That's why some people called them 'Saracens'. I am quite dark, and my daughter Sylvia is the darkest in her class." [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Strike Four, Five, and Six....

I await and still await a 1st hand Source..

You will have to take this as a loss...

HAHAHAHHA!!!

But Marie-Pierre Manet-Beauzac, "the last Cagot in the world", has no doubts where she comes from: "I believe the Cagots are descendants of Moorish soldiers left over from the 8th century Muslim invasion of Spain and France. That's why some people called them 'Saracens'. I am quite dark, and my daughter Sylvia is the darkest in her class."

Roooooaaaaaarrrrrr!

Where the Rat Mike111?
why is his Tin Foil Kitty Running from my request;

You have witnessed the destruction of the fake cagot pariah Muur, who admitted she was a White Pariah Cagot Gotha Albino...she don't want more

esp. when she got busted flirting with an albino whore....

She's Running,......

The Run Away Bride....

His majesty made a great slaughter among them-Ahmose Son of Ebana...

-

Roooooooaaaaaarrrrrrr!

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
PHYSICAL DESCRIPITION OF CAGOT

Selon AUZOUY : "Le cagot basque a le teint blanc, les cheveux blonds, les yeux bleus, ....

According to Auzouy: "the cagot of basque have pale skin, blond hair and blue eyes,..."

http://cgpa64.free.fr/cagots/13/1313.HTM

Selon GARAY de MONGLAVE : "Teint blanc, yeux bleus et cheveux blonds".

According to Gary of Monglave : "Cagots have pale skin, blue eyes and blond hair..."

http://cgpa64.free.fr/cagots/13/1313.HTM [Big Grin]

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
Description physique des cagots

Dans "l'histoire des races maudites de la France et de l’Espagne", Francisque MICHEL souligne certains faits, d’après des témoignages, des légendes et ses propres constatations sur le terrain.

Page 86. des cagots de Campan en Bigorre : "Ils ont la peau très blanche et les yeux gris (résultat d’habitation froide et humide".

Physical Characteristics of cagots

In the book "the history of the bad races of France and Spain", Francise Michel emphasized certain facts testified by legend and her own analysis on the ground:

Page 86. Those cagots of Campan in Bigorre: They have very pale skin (blanche) and their eyes are grey (result of living in cold and humidity..)

- [Razz]

-

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
More on the Cagots...

The contradictory descriptions could also mean that they descend from an admixture of Visigoths and Saracens, maybe after both groups were ostracised from the mainstream population. This is all the more likely that the locals were so homogeneous, so that any distant foreigner like a blond Goth or an olive-skinned Saracen would stand out like a black sheep in the herd.

Their provenance is opaque. That is partly because the Cagots themselves have disappeared from view. During the French Revolution, the laws against Cagots were formally abandoned – indeed many Cagots pillaged local archives and erased any record of their ancestry. After 1789, the Cagots slowly assimilated into the general populace; many may have even emigrated.

Nonetheless, there are historical accounts that afford an intriguing glimpse. [b]Contemporary sources describe them as being short, dark and stocky.
Confusingly, some others saw them as blonde and blue eyed. Francisque Michel’s Histoire des races maudites (History of the cursed races, 1847), was one of the first studies. He found Cagots had “frizzy brown hair”. [Big Grin] [Big Grin] He also found at least 10,000 Cagots still scattered across Gascony and Navarre, still suffering repression – nearly 70 years after the Cagot caste was “abolished”.[/i]

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Who are the Agotes

"CAGOTS, a people found in the Basque provinces, Beam, Gascony and Brittany. The earliest mention of them is in 1288, when they appear to have been called Christiens or Christianos. In the ,6th century they had many names, Cagots, Gahets, Gafets in France; Agotes, Gafos in Spain; and Cacons, Cahets, Caqueux and Caquins in Brittany. During the middle ages they were popularly looked upon as cretins, lepers, heretics and even as cannibals. ..."

--------------------
Lionz

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
The contradictory descriptions could also mean that they descend from an admixture of Visigoths and Saracens, maybe after both groups were ostracised from the mainstream population. This is all the more likely that the locals were so homogeneous, so that any distant foreigner like a blond Goth or an olive-skinned Saracen would stand out like a black sheep in the herd.

Their provenance is opaque. That is partly because the Cagots themselves have disappeared from view. During the French Revolution, the laws against Cagots were formally abandoned – indeed many Cagots pillaged local archives and erased any record of their ancestry. After 1789, the Cagots slowly assimilated into the general populace; many may have even emigrated.

Nonetheless, there are historical accounts that afford an intriguing glimpse. [b]Contemporary sources describe them as being short, dark and stocky.
Confusingly, some others saw them as blonde and blue eyed. Francisque Michel’s Histoire des races maudites (History of the cursed races, 1847), was one of the first studies. He found Cagots had “frizzy brown hair”. [Big Grin] [Big Grin] He also found at least 10,000 Cagots still scattered across Gascony and Navarre, still suffering repression – nearly 70 years after the Cagot caste was “abolished”.[/i]

“I believe the Cagots are descendants of Moorish soldiers left over from the 8th century Muslim invasion of Spain and France. That’s why some people called them ‘Saracens’. I am quite dark, and my daughter Sylvia is the darkest in her class.”

And her theory, of the Cagots being converted but still-distrusted Muslims, is supported by many French experts: because it neatly explains the religious disapproval of the Cagots. As for the geographical spread, that’s probably linked to the St James pilgrim routes.

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
Albinos and skin diseases: Cagots Continued...

Pale Lepers:

One theory is that they were lepers, or “contagious cretins”. That would explain the rules against Cagots “touching” anything used by non-Cagots.

http://www.tomknoxbooks.com/marks-of-cain/cagots/

Phenylketonuria - PKU

From an article about PKU we read: "He collected samples from 430 patients in different institutions and found the green color in eight Most of the patients were of fair complexion, with a tendency to eczema, broad shoulders, a stooping figure and spastic gait. All were mentally retarded". Eczema, stooping figure and PKU (an european genetic defect) are obviously related. Another study concludes that poor control PKU and autism show similar manifestations in Block Design and Comprehension."

Psoriasis

Psoriasis has a 1 - 2 % prevalence in European descent, and much less in other ethnical groups. It's also believed to be located on chromosome 6 in the HLA region. [Big Grin]

Muurz to come... [Big Grin]

They were sometimes called "...Chretiens or Chrestiaas,and from this it has been argued that they were Visigoths who originally lived as Christians among the Gascon pagans. A far more probable explanation of their name "Chretiens" is to be found in the fact that in medieval times all lepers were known as pauperes Christi, and that, Goths or not, these Cagots were affected in the middle ages with a particular form of leprosy or a condition resembling it. Thus would arise the confusion between Christians and Cretins... "
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
If my ancestor himself was descended
from Cagots, I would lean to a Moorish origin. What the lady(Marie Pierre)
in the article said, certainly struck a few chords with my own research and
I would tend to concur with her comments.

As for this area of France mentioned in the article-Bearn and the Hautes
Pyrenees; there are many many traces of Moorish occupation and settlement.
There are 2 chruches, one being in Oloron (Ste. Croix) with 8 sided ribbed
cupola's, a distinctly Muslim architectural style which were built in the
12th century. There are also many references to Moorish place names
(Fontaine des Maures, Moumour etc.). There are well documented migrations
of Moors to Bearn in the 8th century as well as in the 17th century coming
from Aragon.
The book mentioned in the article, Francisque Michel's
Histoire des races maudites, tells us that Moorish Blood runs in the veins
of most Bearnaise people. (His choice of words) So, I do think her theory of
Moorish origins is probably on the mark to one degree or another.

Both sides of the Pyrenees were home to a despised minority, the Agotes (also cagots). They were not a people apart, but lived as untouchables in Basque villages and were allowed to marry only among themselves. Their origin is hidden by legends and superstitions. In the modern society, they have mostly assimilated into the general society.

In the Middle Ages, many so-called Franks of Occitan language settled along the Way of Saint James in Navarre but were eventually asimilated. Navarre also held Jewish and Muslim minorities but these were expelled or forced to assimilate after the Spanish conquest in the 16th century. One of the most outstanding members of such minorities was Benjamin of Tudela.

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
More References on Cagots:

"...Pío Baroja describes them in his book Las Horas Solitarias as of "wide face of projecting bones, strong bone structure, prominent cheekbones, strong bicigomathyc distance, big blue or green eyes, slightly slanted. A brachycephalic crania, white and pale skin, and hazel or blonde hair: it does not look like the classic Basque at all. It is a Central or Northern European type. There are old Bozate men who look like portraits of Durero, with a Germanic flair...."

--------------------
Lionz

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Just call me Jari:

from Aragon.
Moorish origins is probably on the mark to one degree or another.

Plagiarist! You cutting and pasting another man's comment as if they were yours Gerri?

Shame shame shame Cagot, I caught your desperate pink arse in the act... [Big Grin]

http://archiver.rootsweb.ancestry.com/th/read/GENEALOGY-DNA/2008-08/1217965540

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:

-

- [/QB][/QUOTE]

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Why have they been hiding this story?
Did you ever hear about the cagots?

Well follow IronLion's Historical Tour:

Who were they??? The Cagots:

quote:
"Author Michel Francisque, sees them as descending from the Goths , with a vascular pale face, blonde hair, blue-grey eyes, convex forehead, swollen and round lobe... "
[Big Grin]
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
More on the Cagots...

from Aragon.
Moorish origins is probably on the mark to one degree or another.[/i]

Both sides of the Pyrenees were home to a despised minority, the Agotes (also cagots). They were not a people apart, but lived as untouchables in Basque villages and were allowed to marry only among themselves. Their origin is hidden by legends and superstitions. In the modern society, they have mostly assimilated into the general society.

In the Middle Ages, many so-called Franks of Occitan language settled along the Way of Saint James in Navarre but were eventually asimilated. Navarre also held Jewish and Muslim minorities but these were expelled or forced to assimilate after the Spanish conquest in the 16th century. One of the most outstanding members of such minorities was Benjamin of Tudela.

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:

"...Pío Baroja describes them in his book Las Horas Solitarias as of "wide face of projecting bones, strong bone structure, prominent cheekbones, strong bicigomathyc distance, big blue or green eyes, slightly slanted. A brachycephalic crania, white and pale skin, and hazel or blonde hair: it does not look like the classic Basque at all. It is a Central or Northern European type. There are old Bozate men who look like portraits of Durero, with a Germanic flair...."

ILLUSTRATION:

-

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:
quote:

What year is the painting you are referencing?

Who are those black-brown curly haired muurish Etruscans in your fresco?

Where were your pink-albino ancestors at this time?

Where is your evidence?

quote:

-

the blond on the left

You mean the servant girl who gets fuched
from time to time by her Etruscan master?

[/QB][/QUOTE]

quote:

-

- [/QB][/QUOTE]

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
But even after all of that, there were still plenty of Arabs and Berbers in positions of power.

-

-

JUST ONE THING STOOD IN THE WAY OF CONTINUED BLACK RULE!

|||

THEM NIGGAS JUST "LOVED" WHITE PUSSY!!!

-

-

But Marie-Pierre Manet-Beauzac, "the last Cagot in the world", has no doubts where she comes from: "I believe the Cagots are descendants of Moorish soldiers left over from the 8th century Muslim invasion of Spain and France. That's why some people called them 'Saracens'. I am quite dark, and my daughter Sylvia is the darkest in her class."

quote:

-

- [/QB][/QUOTE]

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member

HAHAHAHHA!!!

Roooooaaaaaarrrrrr!

Where the Rat Mike111?

You have witnessed the destruction of the fake cagot pariah Muur, who admitted she was a White Pariah Cagot Gotha Albino...she don't want more

She's Running,......

The Run Away Bride....

-

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

ILLUSTRATION:

-

Father Cagoth the beast!
 -

Gerri, is that a relative of yours? [Big Grin]

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:

ILLUSTRATION:

-

Father Cagoth the beast!
 -

THE CAGOTS AKA THE WILD MEN
 -

You get the idea?

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
 -  -

[/QUOTE]p53 gene
[/QUOTE]MIXED BLOOD

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
ROOOOOAAAAAR......

The DESTRUCTION OF IRONLION....The White Gotha-Cagot Muur.......

Mike111's Tin-Foil Kitty....

Running and scurrying....

HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

Surrying.....

Scurrying from the Truth...

ROOOOAAAARRRR

His Magesty made a Great Slaughter Amoung them!!!-Ahmose Son of Ebana

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Agotes or Cagots were a group of Arian Visigoths that refused to convert to Catholicism under
the orders of Reccared and moved to the mountains in order to defend and protect their sect and escape retribution. These Cagot enclaves or "Cagoterie" existed in Guipuzcoa, Navarre and the region of Jaca..

http://listserv.linguistlist.org/cgi-bin/wa?A2=ind0406&L=gothic-l&D=0&P=2841

--------------------
Lionz

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
More on the Cagots...

from Aragon.

-  -

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Cagot Pariah Muurs with their Gotha Wives....

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Mike111:
[qb] .

-

-

-

-

-

-

. But Marie-Pierre Manet-Beauzac, "the last Cagot in the world", has no doubts where she comes from: "I believe the Cagots are descendants of Moorish soldiers left over from the 8th century Muslim invasion of Spain and France. That's why some people called them 'Saracens'. I am quite dark, and my daughter Sylvia is the darkest in her class."

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
"In 1625 Arnault De Oihenart in the encyclopadia
"Gran Enciclopedia Vascaren berrargitalpena" affirms that they (the Cagots) were descendants of Arrian Goths that did not convert...."

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
More on the Cagots...

from Aragon.

-  -

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
More on the Cagots...

blah blah blah... I just cut and paste...

Oooh, now they are mulatoes
I thought you said they were Muurs?

Cagot leper accept your "European" history
leave Muuroc, Egypt and Ethiopia alone!

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
More on the Cagots...

from Aragon.

-  -

But Marie-Pierre Manet-Beauzac, "the last Cagot in the world", has no doubts where she comes from: "I believe the Cagots are descendants of Moorish soldiers left over from the 8th century Muslim invasion of Spain and France. That's why some people called them 'Saracens'. I am quite dark, and my daughter Sylvia is the darkest in her class." [/qb]

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
Agotes or Cagots were a group of Arian Visigoths that refused to convert to Catholicism under
the orders of Reccared and moved to the mountains in order to defend and protect their sect and escape retribution. These Cagot enclaves or "Cagoterie" existed in Guipuzcoa, Navarre and the region of Jaca..

-

Dr. Luis Agote descendant of the Agotes... o my a blackamuurz? [Big Grin]

Sorry Gerri, time to wake up...

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Tin-Foil Kitty:
quote:
More on the Cagots...

blah blah blah... I just cut and paste...

Oooh, now they are mulatoes
I thought you said they were Muurs?

Cagot leper accept your "European" history
leave Muuroc, Egypt and Ethiopia alone!

Cagot Slut

Cagot Bitch

I know you are illiterate and suffer from poor comprehension, typical of ghetto sh@t like you...but let me help you out...

Ill Highlight a Key Word...

Here are some descendants of Thomas Jefferson..

-

But its O.K Kitty Kat, I understand you afrocentrics will try anything when you lose...

So now that your Non Sequitur Fallacy has been dismissed...Ill Repeat...

Show me a primary first hand source Like I did...

Put up or shut up

Cagot!!! Accept your roots...

LMAO.....

ROOOOOOOOOAAAAAA!!!!

Run Bitch Run

ROAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRR!!!!

-

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member

Roooooaaaaaarrrrrr!

Where the Rat Mike111?

She's Running,......

The Run Away Bride....

- [/QB][/QUOTE]

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

-

Dr. Luis Agote descendant of the Agotes... o my a blackamuurz? [Big Grin]

Sorry Gerri, time to wake up...

Cagots/Argots:

- A parade of the accursed Cagots

Ooh Gerri pink Gwoat, look at all these black men... LoL... myopia! [Big Grin]

Sorry Gerri Gwoat, time to leave the wet dreams..

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
Albinos and skin diseases: Cagots Continued...

Pale Lepers:

One theory is that they were lepers, or “contagious cretins”. That would explain the rules against Cagots “touching” anything used by non-Cagots.

http://www.tomknoxbooks.com/marks-of-cain/cagots/

Phenylketonuria - PKU

From an article about PKU we read: "He collected samples from 430 patients in different institutions and found the green color in eight Most of the patients were of fair complexion, with a tendency to eczema, broad shoulders, a stooping figure and spastic gait. All were mentally retarded". Eczema, stooping figure and PKU (an european genetic defect) are obviously related. Another study concludes that poor control PKU and autism show similar manifestations in Block Design and Comprehension."

Psoriasis

Psoriasis has a 1 - 2 % prevalence in European descent, and much less in other ethnical groups. It's also believed to be located on chromosome 6 in the HLA region. [Big Grin]

Muurz to come... [Big Grin]

quote:
Another possible explanation of their name "Chretiens" or "Christianos" is to be found in the fact that in medieval times all lepers were known as "pauperes Christi," and that, whether Visigoths or not, these Cagots were affected in the Middle Ages with a particular form of leprosy or a condition resembling it, such as psoriasis. Thus would arise the confusion between Christians and Cretins.
Gerri Gerri Judas

Remember psoriasis?? So called whites suffer it the most of all humanity...

Now you begin to understand your Cagotic history [Big Grin]

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

ILLUSTRATION:

-

Father Cagoth the beast!
 -

THE CAGOTS AKA THE WILD MEN
 -

You get the idea?

Now you know where you come from...

Where are your Cagot friends:

Cassiridee

Lyinass Plagiarist

Djehute the pink boi pretending Indochinese

and the rest of your rat pack...

Them run wey gaaan... dem leff u out cold.. LOL

Pink gwoat, don't bite what you cannot chew!

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
"It was not until the French Revolution in the year 1793 that steps were taken to ameliorate their lot.

Today the Agotes no longer form a
separate social class and have been practically lost sight of in the general population."

http://www.mail-archive.com/mythfolk@yahoogroups.com/msg02015.html

Where are they hiding? and why are they hiding?
Whey the total silence on the cagots?

Vampires, leprous blood suckers...

They are hiding delibrately in full view; and performing their wicked acts...
so-called white bois like Gerri the gwoat
carry the mad gene of Caguette, hoping you dont call them out... you don't see them...

But we see them. And we will call them out..

Because to expose them to light is to kill them dead.

Word sound and power

Lion!

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
Gerri Geri Pink Jackass Judas

Moorz on the Origins of Cagots:

THE GESITIANS

"In the region of Béarn they were given many names. Apart from the term ‘cagot’, they were also called ‘crestias’ or ‘gésitains’. To explain their lowly station and to legitimise their pariah status, some claimed that ‘cagot’ referred to ‘goth’. This allowed them to justify the social exclusion of these people because they were now descendants of the ‘goths’, the barbaric and pagan groups which conquered much of Europe during the middle ages.

At the same time, it was also claimed that the term ‘crestias’ was a contraction of ‘Christians’: this too, of course, justified their exclusion from society of that time! In addition, ‘Gésitain’ is a rather unique name because it comes from the name of the biblical personality Gehazi, the dishonest servant of Elisha, the ‘man of God’.

The Bible tells us the story of the leprosy-afflicted Naaman, Army Chief of the King of Syria. Naaman went to Israel where Elisha cured him. When Naaman offers generous gifts to Elisha, Elisha refuses to accept them and sends Naaman on his way back to Syria. Gehazi however has other plans, and tells Naaman that Elisha had changed his mind and had asked him to send some gifts through him. These of course, Gehazi keeps for himself. When Elisha finds out the truth, he curses Naaman saying «Naaman’s leprosy will cling to you and to your posterity for ever». Gehazi then leaves Elisha’s
home with a leprosy white as the snow » (Livre des Rois II, 5, verset 27).

Thus ‘cagots’ or the ‘gésitains’ were not simply descendents of a greedy servant, they also carried with them the ancient curse of being carriers of the dreaded ‘white leprosy’."

http://www.africaresource.com/rasta/sesostris-the-great-the-egyptian-hercules/%e2%80%98cagots%e2%80%99-of-bearnthe-pariahs-of-france-the-first-white-europeans/

2 Kings 5:20-27 (King James Version)

20But Gehazi, the servant of Elisha the man of God, said, Behold, my master hath spared Naaman this Syrian, in not receiving at his hands that which he brought: but, as the LORD liveth, I will run after him, and take somewhat of him.

21So Gehazi followed after Naaman. And when Naaman saw him running after him, he lighted down from the chariot to meet him, and said, Is all well?

22And he said, All is well. My master hath sent me, saying, Behold, even now there be come to me from mount Ephraim two young men of the sons of the prophets: give them, I pray thee, a talent of silver, and two changes of garments.

23And Naaman said, Be content, take two talents. And he urged him, and bound two talents of silver in two bags, with two changes of garments, and laid them upon two of his servants; and they bare them before him.

24And when he came to the tower, he took them from their hand, and bestowed them in the house: and he let the men go, and they departed.

25But he went in, and stood before his master. And Elisha said unto him, Whence comest thou, Gehazi? And he said, Thy servant went no whither.

26And he said unto him, Went not mine heart with thee, when the man turned again from his chariot to meet thee? Is it a time to receive money, and to receive garments, and oliveyards, and vineyards, and sheep, and oxen, and menservants, and maidservants?

27The leprosy therefore of Naaman shall cleave unto thee, and unto thy seed for ever. And he went out from his presence a leper as white as snow.

Gehastians:

Marie-Pierre Manet-Beauzac

Hoooooo, lookie at her dark skin (ehm..just kidding) [Big Grin] :
 - Fake Muur... pink cagot

Cagot:
 -

See http://cgpa64.free.fr/cagots/13/131.HTM

Yes the curse followed them...
from Turkemenistan to Europe..
then to America where they infected
the Muurs of (west Maroc) America with leprosy, small pox, psoriasis, cancer, and eczema, etc...

It was a genocide...
the natives muurs almost died out...

Look at America today
cagot country... pox carriers...
keep on spreading biological warfare on earth...

Beware of the pale cagots, the Gehesians,
the crestians, the chretiens, the pale ones...
the lepers
they are still as cursed as ever!

Lion!

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
But Marie-Pierre Manet-Beauzac, "the last Cagot in the world", has no doubts where she comes from: "I believe the Cagots are descendants of Moorish soldiers left over from the 8th century Muslim invasion of Spain and France. That's why some people called them 'Saracens'. I am quite dark, and my daughter Sylvia is the darkest in her class." [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Strike Four, Five, and Six....

HAHAHAHHA!!!

Roooooaaaaaarrrrrr!

Where the Rat Mike111?

She's Running,......

The Run Away Bride....

-

Roooooooaaaaaarrrrrrr!

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
More on the Cagots...

from Aragon.

-  -

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
 -  -

[/QUOTE]p53 gene
[/QUOTE]MIXED BLOOD

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
ROOOOOAAAAAR......

The DESTRUCTION OF IRONLION....The White Gotha-Cagot Muur.......

Mike111's Tin-Foil Kitty....

Running and scurrying....

HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

Surrying.....

Scurrying from the Truth...

ROOOOAAAARRRR

His Magesty made a Great Slaughter Amoung them!!!-Ahmose Son of Ebana

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Ignoring the howling of the tormented cagot above, we continue the blazing of fire:

CAGOT PALE-WHITE SKIN

The key to understanding the vehement aboherence with which the general population regarded the cagots is the fear of SKIN DISEASE.... CONTAGION...

The cagots were considered as vectors of incurable skin dis-order marked by the paleness or pinkish-whiteness of the albino skin.

The aboriginal muurish European population was afraid of the deadly whiteness of the Cagotic and Gothic skin colour...

They recalled the story of the children of Gehazi, who were made albinos with skin diseases as a result of unfaithfulness.

"2Kings 5: 27: The leprosy therefore of Naaman shall cleave unto thee, and unto thy seed for ever. And he went out from his presence a leper as white as snow...."

Why then would aboriginal muurish Europe be so badly afraid of Albino skin? Because Albinos were then very rare in Europe...

Numerous contemporary reports over the relevant period mentioned repeatedly the pale blanch skin of the cagot albinos and their deep blue eyes, hazel or blond coloured hair.

It is a truth of medical science that the current breed of albinos in Europe and else where like America, Australia, South Africa, North Africa, etc, are facing a deadly skin disease of a crisis proportion.

Skin cancer is highest amongst the albino stricken population of those lands. In fact melanoma, the skiness of inadequacy of melanin is ravaging the population of those lands that some of them are voluntarily returning to the sunless lands of the far north east.

Psoriasis, and eczema prominent skin disease found among the albino population of America and Europe, the so-called whites.

Flesh eating disease is one I have rarely seen in any other ethnic group except among the so-called white-race...

Sun burns, boils, perenial sores, those are the skin diseases one finds almost exclusively among any concentrated albino population.

It is generally accepted that the albino pale blanch skin is weak and lack sufficient immune system response as a result of inadequate melanin. Well informed researchers have started so many threads on the issue of dangers of a non-melaninated skin that I need not reinvent the wheel. Who so is interested that can do a simple search for "albino melanin" on ES.

Lion!

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
More on the Cagots...

from Aragon.

-  -

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:

Both my parents are whites from West Africa...

I am real white

[/QB][/QUOTE]

quote:

-
 -  -

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member

Strike 10....

No 1st handsource....

HAHAHAHHA!!!

Roooooaaaaaarrrrrr!

Where the Rat Mike111?

She's Running,......

The Run Away Bride....

-

Roooooooaaaaaarrrrrrr!

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
^^I love to hear the tortured cagots cry...
children of the dark, workers of bleak deeds
They come into your house
and hijack your identity, your story and history
they burn books and destroy libraries
to hide and distort and bury forever
any knowledge about their activities

but they are still around
lurking in the corner

identifiable by their pale skin
their contagions and germs,
their violence and vehemence
their flights of fancies
their mis-wired brain synapses
and their cauguettes ... extreme maddess
depression, bi-polar and schizoprenia
(just consider Gerri and his antics above)

It is on record that white males have the highest incidence of depression, and the highest rate of spousal murder, and the highest rates of suicide...

Typical characteristics of the pink-pale ones..

-

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
More on the Cagots...

from Aragon.

-  -

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:

Both my parents are whites from West Africa...

I am real white

[/QB][/QUOTE]

quote:

-
 -  -

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Cagot Pariah Muurs with their Gotha Wives....

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Mike111:
[qb] .

-

-

-

-

-

-

[b]. But Marie-Pierre Manet-Beauzac, "the last Cagot in the world", has no doubts where she comes from: "I believe the Cagots are descendants of Moorish soldiers left over from the 8th century Muslim invasion of Spain and France. That's why some people called them 'Saracens'. I am quite dark, and my daughter Sylvia is the darkest in her class."

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com