EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » The "Cagots"!! The Despised Pariah's decendants of Moorish Invaders.. (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: The "Cagots"!! The Despised Pariah's decendants of Moorish Invaders..
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
But even after all of that, there were still plenty of Arabs and Berbers in positions of power.

-

-

JUST ONE THING STOOD IN THE WAY OF CONTINUED BLACK RULE!

|||

THEM NIGGAS JUST "LOVED" WHITE PUSSY!!!

-

-

But Marie-Pierre Manet-Beauzac, "the last Cagot in the world", has no doubts where she comes from: "I believe the Cagots are descendants of Moorish soldiers left over from the 8th century Muslim invasion of Spain and France. That's why some people called them 'Saracens'. I am quite dark, and my daughter Sylvia is the darkest in her class."

quote:
Originally posted by IronLion:

Now, point out the gene responsible
for the "brown" skin of the Europeans
as the Romans have been shown to be brown
and black skinned like olives?

p53 gene [/QUOTE]MIXED BLOOD
SUDANESE/BRITISH OF MODERN TIME

Alex Siddig Sudanese/British
 -

and black skinned like olives? [/qb][/QUOTE]

-

Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
But Marie-Pierre Manet-Beauzac, "the last Cagot in the world", has no doubts where she comes from: "I believe the Cagots are descendants of Moorish soldiers left over from the 8th century Muslim invasion of Spain and France. That's why some people called them 'Saracens'. I am quite dark, and my daughter Sylvia is the darkest in her class." [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Strike 12....

The Beat Goes On.....

ROOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRR!!!!

I await and still await a 1st hand Source..

No 1st handsource....

Run bitch Run

HAHAHAHHA!!!

But Marie-Pierre Manet-Beauzac, "the last Cagot in the world", has no doubts where she comes from: "I believe the Cagots are descendants of Moorish soldiers left over from the 8th century Muslim invasion of Spain and France. That's why some people called them 'Saracens'. I am quite dark, and my daughter Sylvia is the darkest in her class."

You will have to take this as a loss...

Roooooaaaaaarrrrrr!

Where the Rat Mike111?
why is his Tin Foil Kitty Running from my request;

You have witnessed the destruction of the fake cagot pariah Muur, who admitted she was a White Pariah Cagot Gotha Albino...she don't want more

esp. when she got busted flirting with an albino whore....

She's Running,......

The Run Away Bride....

His majesty made a great slaughter among them-Ahmose Son of Ebana...

-

Roooooooaaaaaarrrrrrr!

Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

-

loyal subject of the Ottoman Turkish Empire^^^^^

also notice effeminate left hand placement

Posts: 42935 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Cagot Gerri the Pink Dawg is having a melt-down.

Why?

Because he stupidly decided to unveil this hidden aspect of European history respecting the roots of the albino caucasians.

Now the dog realizes that Cagot Lepers equals "albinos"...

The only reason the story of the cagots ever got supressed and hidden is because it is a source of major embarrassment to the albinos...

For in the flow of this thread we come to see that cagot the so-called "white skin" which has been hyped by the media, is nothing but a form of leprosy, the Gehasian curse, the curse of the Chresians.... leprosy, skin cancer, malignant melanoma, psoraisis, eczema, small pox....

They were several classes in old Europe, the Nobility, the Commoners, the Serfs/slaves, and below all of this come the cagots, the white lepers, the forebearers of Gerri Gerri Judass Jackasss, our experiemental subject in this thread.

During the French revolution, the cagots overthrew the old order, threw out the royalties, and became the new ruling class of Europe under the name of Bourgeoise class (the newly empowered cagot underclass).

Now you know why the albino Cagots have invested so much in hiding and buryiing this story. To the extent of burning books in the libraries, destroying old records, and vandalizing even the graveyards.

Gerri the pink dawg is now in a major panic. See he barely utters any intelligent response anymore. See, he has even taken to spamming the very thread he himself started ignorantly....

He would rather bury this thread under a flood of his own spam. But no way can he succeed this time. Cause.. we are gonna burn cagots with some historical truths, and humiliate them with their true story.

Watch the reactions of the Cagots when light burns them.

Enjoy the reactions of the Cagot Gerri the pink angry dog, and Lioness the Cagot, his owner.

Muur to come on Cagots, the pale lepers of old Europe.

Lion!

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:
quote:

-

Lioness

Contrast the Muurish picture above, with the picture of these confessed cagots:

Jerri the pink dogs albino cagotic mother, wannabe muur, Marie-Pierre Manet-Beauzac, who says she is black and muurish : See how black (sorry, bleac, bleached white) she is? [Big Grin]
 -

Melaninated smooth skin dark brown Muur from Anatolia
 -

Spend some money on this book. Get educated!:
 -

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:

Both my parents are whites from West Africa...

I am real white

[/QB][/QUOTE]

quote:

-
 -  -

and black skinned like olives? [/QB]

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Cagot Pariah Muurs with their Gotha Wives....

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Mike111:

-

-

-

-

-

-

[b]. But Marie-Pierre Manet-Beauzac, "the last Cagot in the world", has no doubts where she comes from: "I believe the Cagots are descendants of Moorish soldiers left over from the 8th century Muslim invasion of Spain and France. That's why some people called them 'Saracens'. I am quite dark, and my daughter Sylvia is the darkest in her class."

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
More on the Cagots...

The contradictory descriptions could also mean that they descend from an admixture of Visigoths and Saracens, maybe after both groups were ostracised from the mainstream population. This is all the more likely that the locals were so homogeneous, so that any distant foreigner like a blond Goth or an olive-skinned Saracen would stand out like a black sheep in the herd.

Their provenance is opaque. That is partly because the Cagots themselves have disappeared from view. During the French Revolution, the laws against Cagots were formally abandoned – indeed many Cagots pillaged local archives and erased any record of their ancestry. After 1789, the Cagots slowly assimilated into the general populace; many may have even emigrated.

Nonetheless, there are historical accounts that afford an intriguing glimpse. [b]Contemporary sources describe them as being short, dark and stocky.
Confusingly, some others saw them as blonde and blue eyed. Francisque Michel’s Histoire des races maudites (History of the cursed races, 1847), was one of the first studies. He found Cagots had “frizzy brown hair”. [Big Grin] [Big Grin] He also found at least 10,000 Cagots still scattered across Gascony and Navarre, still suffering repression – nearly 70 years after the Cagot caste was “abolished”.[/i]

If my ancestor himself was descended
from Cagots, I would lean to a Moorish origin. What the lady(Marie Pierre)
in the article said, certainly struck a few chords with my own research and
I would tend to concur with her comments.

As for this area of France mentioned in the article-Bearn and the Hautes
Pyrenees; there are many many traces of Moorish occupation and settlement.
There are 2 chruches, one being in Oloron (Ste. Croix) with 8 sided ribbed
cupola's, a distinctly Muslim architectural style which were built in the
12th century. There are also many references to Moorish place names
(Fontaine des Maures, Moumour etc.). There are well documented migrations
of Moors to Bearn in the 8th century as well as in the 17th century coming
from Aragon.
The book mentioned in the article, Francisque Michel's
Histoire des races maudites, tells us that Moorish Blood runs in the veins
of most Bearnaise people. (His choice of words) So, I do think her theory of
Moorish origins is probably on the mark to one degree or another.[/i]

[i]Both sides of the Pyrenees were home to a despised minority, the Agotes (also cagots). They were not a people apart, but lived as untouchables in Basque villages and were allowed to marry only among themselves. Their origin is hidden by legends and superstitions. In the modern society, they have mostly assimilated into the general society.

In the Middle Ages, many so-called Franks of Occitan language settled along the Way of Saint James in Navarre but were eventually asimilated. Navarre also held Jewish and Muslim minorities but these were expelled or forced to assimilate after the Spanish conquest in the 16th century. One of the most outstanding members of such minorities was Benjamin of Tudela.

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
But Marie-Pierre Manet-Beauzac, "the last Cagot in the world", has no doubts where she comes from: "I believe the Cagots are descendants of Moorish soldiers left over from the 8th century Muslim invasion of Spain and France. That's why some people called them 'Saracens'. I am quite dark, and my daughter Sylvia is the darkest in her class." [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Strike 12....

The Beat Goes On.....

No 1st handsource....

Run bitch Run

HAHAHAHHA!!!

Roooooaaaaaarrrrrr!

Where the Rat Mike111?

You have witnessed the destruction of the fake cagot pariah Muur, who admitted she was a White Pariah Cagot Gotha Albino...she don't want more

She's Running,......

The Run Away Bride....

-

Roooooooaaaaaarrrrrrr!

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Just call me Jari:
Blah...blah...blah...
p53 gene

^^
Pink Gwoat

P53 Gene is not a "mixed blood gene". You are one clown! [Big Grin]

Here is P53 Gene:

quote:
The p53 gene like the Rb gene, is a tumor suppressor gene, i.e., its activity stops the formation of tumors. If a person inherits only one functional copy of the p53 gene from their parents, they are predisposed to cancer and usually develop several independent tumors in a variety of tissues in early adulthood...http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK22268/

Pink Gwoat, this thread you started is about lepers or CAGOTS or the white leper skin..., the skin of Gehazi the greedy thief who brought on leprousy unto his entire generations of chrestia or gehastians: 2 Kings 5: 20 - 25;

You are getting rather desperate now, eh?

-

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^Jari - A sensible post, is it really you?
See what seeking answers, instead of regurgitating White bullsh1t will get you?

We are all very proud of you!

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
More on the Cagots...

The contradictory descriptions could also mean that they descend from an admixture of Visigoths and Saracens, maybe after both groups were ostracised from the mainstream population. This is all the more likely that the locals were so homogeneous, so that any distant foreigner like a blond Goth or an olive-skinned Saracen would stand out like a black sheep in the herd.

Their provenance is opaque. That is partly because the Cagots themselves have disappeared from view. During the French Revolution, the laws against Cagots were formally abandoned – indeed many Cagots pillaged local archives and erased any record of their ancestry. After 1789, the Cagots slowly assimilated into the general populace; many may have even emigrated.

Nonetheless, there are historical accounts that afford an intriguing glimpse. [b]Contemporary sources describe them as being short, dark and stocky.
Confusingly, some others saw them as blonde and blue eyed. Francisque Michel’s Histoire des races maudites (History of the cursed races, 1847), was one of the first studies. He found Cagots had “frizzy brown hair”. [Big Grin] [Big Grin] He also found at least 10,000 Cagots still scattered across Gascony and Navarre, still suffering repression – nearly 70 years after the Cagot caste was “abolished”.[/i]

from Aragon.

[i]Both sides of the Pyrenees were home to a despised minority, the Agotes (also cagots). They were not a people apart, but lived as untouchables in Basque villages and were allowed to marry only among themselves. Their origin is hidden by legends and superstitions. In the modern society, they have mostly assimilated into the general society.

In the Middle Ages, many so-called Franks of Occitan language settled along the Way of Saint James in Navarre but were eventually asimilated. Navarre also held Jewish and Muslim minorities but these were expelled or forced to assimilate after the Spanish conquest in the 16th century. One of the most outstanding members of such minorities was Benjamin of Tudela.

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:

Mike Ive Converted to the Protocols...

Ironlion has been busted flirting with and soliciting Sex with an Albino Gotha whore.....

IronLion is an undercover Albino trying to discredit the Movement....

I exposed him/her using Cagots, who are proven to be decendants of the Muurs, out of context. Plus her Flirting with an Albino....Leads me to the conclusion....

She is an Albino Gotha Pariah....

We need to Banish her from the Movement Learned Elder...

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
In French:

Les Cagots sont aussi appelés Giézitains, Gésitains, Gésites en référence au personnage biblique Guéhazi, serviteur d'Elisée, qui fut non seulement lépreux, mais aussi cupide et même lépreux à cause de sa cupidité. L'ancien testament, 2 Rois chapitre 5, nous raconte comment la lèpre était censée se propager par les vêtements, mais aussi par faute morale. Ces termes étaient donc à la fois d'origine savante et très méprisants. ...

Translated:

The cagots are also called giezitians, gesitians, in reference to the biblical character Gehazi servant of Elisha who was not only leprous but also greedy, and the leprousy was caused by his greed....etc....

--------------------
Lionz

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
More on the Cagots...

from Aragon.

In the Middle Ages, many so-called Franks of Occitan language settled along the Way of Saint James in Navarre but were eventually asimilated. Navarre also held Jewish and Muslim minorities but these were expelled or forced to assimilate after the Spanish conquest in the 16th century. One of the most outstanding members of such minorities was Benjamin of Tudela. [/QB]

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:

Mike

I tried to warn you earlier. This thread has Geri-Geri completely off the hook. But you can see he asked for it.

The pink cagot is enraged!!! LOL...watch out! [Big Grin]

Lion!

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

Mike

I tried to warn you earlier. This thread has Geri-Geri completely off the hook. But you can see he asked for it.

Lion!

Is This your admission of defeat???
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
In French:

Les Cagots sont aussi appelés Giézitains, Gésitains, Gésites en référence au personnage biblique Guéhazi, serviteur d'Elisée, qui fut non seulement lépreux, mais aussi cupide et même lépreux à cause de sa cupidité. L'ancien testament, 2 Rois chapitre 5, nous raconte comment la lèpre était censée se propager par les vêtements, mais aussi par faute morale. Ces termes étaient donc à la fois d'origine savante et très méprisants. ...

Translated:

The cagots are also called giezitians, gesitians, in reference to the biblical character Gehazi servant of Elisha who was not only leprous but also greedy, and the leprousy was caused by his greed....etc....

Muurish facts on the CAGOTS

Typical Cagot:

-

http://www.bizarrus.com/IMG/art/107-Chrestian.jpg

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:

I am real white

[/QB][/QUOTE]

quote:

-
 -  -

and black skinned like olives? [/QB] [/QB]

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:

Mike

Lion!

Is This your admission of defeat???
Geri

You need to call me Uncle or I won't stop shinning light on your hidden history.

CAGOTS, white skin lepers, albinos, melanoma, sun-burns, psoriasis, eczema, boils, acne, and infectious sores....

Lion!

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
blah...baa..baaa...

-
 -  -

blah..blah..blah.. [/QB] [/QB] [/QB][/QUOTE]

^^ In your desperation you would see Alexander Siddig whose father is a Sudanese Muur as equal with your pale skin Cagotic mother Marie the Visigothic cagot...

Sorry the comparison smells stale.

Little cagotic tactis of distraction.

LoL!

You are really panicked!

Burn cagots with the truth!

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member

-

-

-

-

-

-

[b]. But Marie-Pierre Manet-Beauzac, "the last Cagot in the world", has no doubts where she comes from: "I believe the Cagots are descendants of Moorish soldiers left over from the 8th century Muslim invasion of Spain and France. That's why some people called them 'Saracens'. I am quite dark, and my daughter Sylvia is the darkest in her class."
[/QB]

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
But even after all of that, there were still plenty of Arabs and Berbers in positions of power.

-

-

|||

-

-

quote:

-

- [/QB][/QUOTE]

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Tin Foil Kittty:

P53 Gene is not a "mixed blood gene". You are one clown! MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!

Cagot Paraiah

I simply QUOTED YOU and YOUR WORDS....It was YOU who claimed P53 was a Mixedblood Gene when you wre in a different mindset...

You just debunked and contradicted yourself...

Im sorry, you will have to take this as another loss....

LOL...

When it rains it pours Eh...Tin-Foil....
All Niggas the cross Me gonna get crossed off!!! HAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR!!!!!!!!!!

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Tin Foil Kittty:

P53 Gene is not a "mixed blood gene". You are one clown! MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!

Cagot Paraiah

I simply QUOTED YOU and YOUR WORDS....It was YOU who claimed P53 was a Mixedblood Gene when you wre in a different mindset...

ba..ba..ba...!!!!!!!!!!

quote:
quote:

[QUOTE]Originally posted by IronLion:

p53 gene

Lioness your owner is the exponent of P53 gene theory and I have her quoted here from the thread that you fled in terror from...

Cagots have poor eye sight and reading comprehension too. Cagots read without understanding...Cagots are too dumb to reason things out they just cut and paste: Click...

P53 Gene theorist Cagots:

Go here: http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=8;t=007074;p=12

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
It was in 1683 that Du Bois de Baillet, the steward of the King Louis XIV, commissioned a historical study of the ‘cagots’. Once again, doctors examined the ‘cagots’ and stated that they did not suffer from any disease which necessitated their exclusion from other social groups. Du Bois de Baillet wrote in the study « Liberty being a characteristic of this kingdom ... slavery and all that could bear the characteristics of slavery having been banned, we have learnt with sorrow that there still remain some signs of it in this Kingdom » As a consequence, the Parliaments of the
city of Pau, Toulouse and Bordeaux were appraised of the situation. The number of Cagots then were estimated to be a minimum of 10,000 people and the state paid two gold coins per person to enable them to secure their liberty. But the French Kingdom was not as «’free’ as claimed, and one had to wait till the Revolution of 1789 to definitively end the deplorable social and living conditions of the ‘cagots’.

Those white trash suffered like crazy. Before the French revolution all road led to the Americas..

That is why we hear that the United States was began as a leper refugee colony for England.

And they infected the aboriginals with leprousy and destroyed 500 million of them in less than 100 years.

Now that is what we call pestilence and plague.

Gerri, what do you have to say now??? Shame [Embarrassed]

quote:
It was not until the French Revolution that substantive steps were taken to end discrimination toward Cagots. Revolutionary authorities made clear that Cagots were no different from other citizens, and de jure discrimination generally came to an end. Still, local prejudice from the populace persisted, though the problem at least began to decline.

During the Revolution, Cagots had stormed government offices and burned birth certificates in an attempt to conceal their heritage. These measures did not prove effective, as the local populace still remembered. Rhyming songs kept the names of Cagot families known.

http://www.iheu.org/node/2451
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
More on the Cagots...

Nonetheless, there are historical accounts that afford an intriguing glimpse. Contemporary sources describe them as being short, dark and stocky. Confusingly, some others saw them as blonde and blue eyed. Francisque Michel’s Histoire des races maudites (History of the cursed races, 1847), was one of the first studies. He found Cagots had “frizzy brown hair”. [Big Grin] [Big Grin] He also found at least 10,000 Cagots still scattered across Gascony and Navarre, still suffering repression – nearly 70 years after the Cagot caste was “abolished”.[/i]

from Aragon.

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:

I am real white

[/QB][/QUOTE]

quote:

-
 -  -

and black skinned like olives? [/QB] [/QB][/QUOTE]

You can see Ironlion Contradict herself on here...

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=8;t=007074;p=9

At 8:41 PM, She is trying to scurry away from her contradiction and exposing herself as a fraud...

Lioness is not being quoted, she is....Also The TinFoil Kitty purposely posted the wrong thread # so no one will spot her contradiction amist her Spams....

Its OVER!!!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Cagot Paraiah

You just debunked and contradicted yourself...

Im sorry, you will have to take this as another loss....

LOL...

When it rains it pours Eh...Tin-Foil....
All Niggas the cross Me gonna get crossed off!!! HAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR!!!!!!!!!!

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member

Strike 12....

The Beat Goes On.....

No 1st handsource....

Run bitch Run

HAHAHAHHA!!!

Roooooaaaaaarrrrrr!

Where the Rat Mike111?

She's Running,......

The Run Away Bride....

-

Roooooooaaaaaarrrrrrr!

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
^Cagot meltdown

Each factual revelation is a death blow
to this ghost of a man. And you can hear
his tortured howl.

Muurish facts on the pale skin CAGOTS continued:

"another theory about the origin of the cagots relied on their alternate name... the chrestiens. It was said that the name was given to them because they were the first christians in Gaul ..."

See: The Discovery of France by Graham Robb, a book on the geography and anthropology of France, and there's a specific section on the Cagots...

GET OFF the COMPUTA GAMES Gerri the cagot
BUY a real BOOK and READ IT:
 -

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Discovery-France-Graham-Robb/dp/033042761X/ref=ntt_at_ep_dpt_2#_

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
^Cagot meltdown

Each factual revelation is a death blow
to this ghost of a man. And you can hear
his tortured howl.

Muurish facts on the pale skin CAGOTS continued:

"another theory about the origin of the cagots relied on their alternate name... the chrestiens. It was said that the name was given to them because they were the first christians in Gaul ..."

See: The Discovery of France by Graham Robb, a book on the geography and anthropology of France, and there's a specific section on the Cagots...

-

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Discovery-France-Graham-Robb/dp/033042761X/ref=ntt_at_ep_dpt_2#_

Yet more pale pink cagot lepers:

quote:
The Cagots were not an ethnic group, nor a religious group. They spoke the same language as the people in an area and generally kept the same religion as well. Their only distinguishing feature was their descent from families identified as Cagots. Few consistent reasons were given as to why they should be hated; accusations varied from Cagots being cretins, lepers, heretics, cannibals, to simply being intrinsically evil . The Cagots did have a culture of their own, but very little of it was written down or preserved; as a result, almost everything that is known about them relates to their persecution. Their cruel treatment lasted through the Middle Ages, Renaissance, and Industrial Revolution, with the prejudice fading only in the 19th and 20th centuries.

http://www.andrewgough.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3423
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
In French:

Translated:

Muurish facts on the CAGOTS

Typical Cagot:

-

Chrestians:

http://www.bizarrus.com/IMG/art/107-Chrestian.jpg

- [Big Grin]

-

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
I want Your attention here, So I destroyed you thread [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

ROOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRR!!!!

I want my 1st hand Source

More on the Cagots...

Nonetheless, there are historical accounts that afford an intriguing glimpse. Contemporary sources describe them as being short, dark and stocky. Confusingly, some others saw them as blonde and blue eyed. Francisque Michel’s Histoire des races maudites (History of the cursed races, 1847), was one of the first studies. He found Cagots had “frizzy brown hair”. [Big Grin] [Big Grin] He also found at least 10,000 Cagots still scattered across Gascony and Navarre, still suffering repression – nearly 70 years after the Cagot caste was “abolished”.[/i]

from Aragon.

[Big Grin]

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member

How the Cagot Muurs Lightened their Skin....

quote:

-

-

-

-

-

-

[/QB] [/QB]

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
I hear your mindless howling cagot, and I will keep dealing you the blows as you babble mindlessly and spam your own thread:

Dark skin is not associated with leprosy.
Dark skin is not weak to melanoma...
Dark skin kills psoriasis...

Leprosy == the pale-pink arse of you cagots!

READ 2 Kings 5:20 - 25 I thought you knew the bible, heathen, I thought you was a chrestain?

READ 2 Kings 5:20 - 25

--------------------
Lionz

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:

-

-

|||

-

-

quote:

-

- [/QB][/QUOTE] [/QB][/QUOTE]

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
Albinos and skin diseases: Cagots Continued...

Pale Lepers:

One theory is that they were lepers, or “contagious cretins”. That would explain the rules against Cagots “touching” anything used by non-Cagots.

http://www.tomknoxbooks.com/marks-of-cain/cagots/

Phenylketonuria - PKU

From an article about PKU we read: "He collected samples from 430 patients in different institutions and found the green color in eight Most of the patients were of fair complexion, with a tendency to eczema, broad shoulders, a stooping figure and spastic gait. All were mentally retarded". Eczema, stooping figure and PKU (an european genetic defect) are obviously related. Another study concludes that poor control PKU and autism show similar manifestations in Block Design and Comprehension."

Psoriasis

Psoriasis has a 1 - 2 % prevalence in European descent, and much less in other ethnical groups. It's also believed to be located on chromosome 6 in the HLA region. [Big Grin]

Muurz to come... [Big Grin]

They were sometimes called "...Chretiens or Chrestiaas,and from this it has been argued that they were Visigoths who originally lived as Christians among the Gascon pagans. A far more probable explanation of their name "Chretiens" is to be found in the fact that in medieval times all lepers were known as pauperes Christi, and that, Goths or not, these Cagots were affected in the middle ages with a particular form of leprosy or a condition resembling it. Thus would arise the confusion between Christians and Cretins... "
Remember this cagot, remember?

Who killed the Indians with small pox?

Small pox is worse than leprosy!

Who brought small pox to the Americas?

Jari the dog's Cagotic brothers and sisters

-

CAGOTS! Shame! [Embarrassed]

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
I hear your mindless howling cagot, and I will keep dealing you the blows as you babble mindlessly and spam your own thread:

READ 2 Kings 5:20 - 25 I thought you knew the bible, heathen, I thought you was a chrestain?

HAHAHAHAAHHAH!!!

You act as if I care about this non sense,

You think your mindless Bleats, calling me something as trivial as Cagot or Albino affects me

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

This sh@t is side entertainment for me, and Im amused to see how serious you take this.

I want to expose to the world what happens when I fight you using your own tactics....

I want to expose how you Spame your own threads to push your agenda and now expect me to debate you academicly...LOOOOOOL!!!

AM I HITTING A NERVE BITCH

Burn Bitch Burn!!!

Ive been asking for a FIRST HAND SOURCE

BITCH, Where IS IT!!!

Why are you running like a little bitch!!!

WHERE IS IT????

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Spam the thread but you cannot hide the information...

You cannot swamp the uncomfortable truth..

This is your story shameless cagot:

In Exodus Chap. 4 6v when Moses put his hand in his bosom and took it out, behold his hand was leprous, white like pink-white, then later restored to it’s normal black color.

What about Numbers 12 chap. 9 where Miriam the Black woman of Ta Miri, turned white (pink) as she was struck with leprosy...

--------------------
Lionz

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
Albinos and skin diseases: Cagots Continued...

Pale Lepers:

One theory is that they were lepers, or “contagious cretins”. That would explain the rules against Cagots “touching” anything used by non-Cagots.

http://www.tomknoxbooks.com/marks-of-cain/cagots/

Phenylketonuria - PKU

From an article about PKU we read: "He collected samples from 430 patients in different institutions and found the green color in eight Most of the patients were of fair complexion, with a tendency to eczema, broad shoulders, a stooping figure and spastic gait. All were mentally retarded". Eczema, stooping figure and PKU (an european genetic defect) are obviously related. Another study concludes that poor control PKU and autism show similar manifestations in Block Design and Comprehension."

Psoriasis

Psoriasis has a 1 - 2 % prevalence in European descent, and much less in other ethnical groups. It's also believed to be located on chromosome 6 in the HLA region. [Big Grin]

Muurz to come... [Big Grin]

They were sometimes called "...Chretiens or Chrestiaas,and from this it has been argued that they were Visigoths who originally lived as Christians among the Gascon pagans. A far more probable explanation of their name "Chretiens" is to be found in the fact that in medieval times all lepers were known as pauperes Christi, and that, Goths or not, these Cagots were affected in the middle ages with a particular form of leprosy or a condition resembling it. Thus would arise the confusion between Christians and Cretins... "
Remember this cagot, remember?

Who killed the Indians with small pox?

Who brought small pox to the Americas?

Jari the dog's Cagotic brothers and sisters

-

CAGOTS! Shame! [Embarrassed]

LMAO, Guess who spread SmallPox into Europe??

http://books.google.com/books?id=y1r_Vh7am3cC&pg=PA23&lpg=PA23&dq=the+moors+spread+smallpox&source=bl&ots=xow6lFXqjY&sig=9XE7qNKoCFGV-VXbUPIqNommBzY&hl=en&ei=wsRETdP3I4G_gQeWkbH3AQ &sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=5&ved=0CC0Q6AEwBDgK#v=onepage&q=the%20moors%20spread%20smallpox&f=false

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!

Cagot Pariah Running from the Truth

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

Not only are you a Cagot but you spread SmallPox into Europe, you diseased cagot bitch!!!

Keep Running from my request of a first hand source!!!

The More you spam, the more it shows your loss!!!

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

HAHAHAHAAHHAH!!!

You act as if I care about this non sense,

You think your mindless Bleats, calling me something as trivial as Cagot or Albino affects me

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

This sh@t is side entertainment for me, and Im amused to see how serious you take this.

I want to expose to the world what happens when I fight you using your own tactics....

I want to expose how you Spame your own threads to push your agenda and now expect me to debate you academicly...LOOOOOOL!!!

AM I HITTING A NERVE BITCH

Burn Bitch Burn!!!

Ive been asking for a FIRST HAND SOURCE

BITCH, Where IS IT!!!

Why are you running like a little bitch!!!

WHERE IS IT????

Cagot

What is with your demented wailings?

There a madness called caguette which used to destroy the minds of the albinos...

It turns them into werewolfs, socio-paths, psycopaths, whenever the full moon comes out, or when you hit them with the truth.

What is with your mad demonic howlings?

Do you feel tormented or do you feel your genetic lunacy? [Big Grin]

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
The Cagots: A poem by Graham Robb [Big Grin]

"The agot, they say, is the handsomest of men;
Fair hair, white skin and eyes of blue.
You are the handsomest shepherd I know;
In order to be handsome, must one be an agot?"

"By this can you recognise an agot:
First look for clues in the ear;
He has one ear too large, and the other
Is round and covered all over with hair."

"If that is so, you are not one of those folk,
For your ears are a perfect match.
If agots always have one ear too small,
I'll tell my father that yours are both alike."

The Discovery of France, Graham Robb, p.47

-

-

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:

[Embarrassed]

Smallpox came to Spain when the country was invaded by the Muslim Moors of northwest Africa in AD 710.

SmallPox-Kim F. Finer

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Here comes Another Loss!!!

Another Contradiction!!!

Another Debunking!!!

Ironlion exposes herself as a fraud the more she Speaks!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

[Embarrassed]

Smallpox came to Spain when the country was invaded by the Muslim Moors of northwest Africa in AD 710.

SmallPox-Kim F. Finer

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

...........!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Dementia

The Muurs also killed the American Indians with small pox...LOL What a pathetic lil dog

Shame cagot shame [Embarrassed]

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
I want my 1st hand Source

More on the Cagots...

from Aragon.

quote:

[Embarrassed]

SmallPox-Kim F. Finer

http://books.google.com/books?id=y1r_Vh7am3cC&pg=PA23&lpg=PA23&dq=the+moors+spread+smallpox&source=bl&ots=xow6lFXqjY&sig=9XE7qNKoCFGV-VXbUPIqNommBzY&hl=en&ei=wsRETdP3I4G_gQeWkbH3AQ &sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=5&ved=0CC0Q6AEwBDgK#v=onepage&q=the%20moors%20spread%20smallpox&f=false

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Another Contradiction!!!

Another Debunking!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

His Magest made a GREAT Slaughter amuoung them!!!!-Ahmose Son of Ebana

-

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:

-

Lioness

Contrast the Muurish picture above, with the picture of these confessed cagots:

Jerri the pink dogs albino cagotic mother, wannabe muur, Marie-Pierre Manet-Beauzac, who says she is black and muurish : See how black (sorry, bleac, bleached white) she is? [Big Grin]
 -

Melaninated smooth skin dark brown Muur from Anatolia
 -

-

QUOTE]Originally posted by IronLion:
The Cagots: A poem by Graham Robb [Big Grin]

"The agot, they say, is the handsomest of men;
Fair hair, white skin and eyes of blue.
You are the handsomest shepherd I know;
In order to be handsome, must one be an agot?"

"By this can you recognise an agot:
First look for clues in the ear;
He has one ear too large, and the other
Is round and covered all over with hair."

"If that is so, you are not one of those folk,
For your ears are a perfect match.
If agots always have one ear too small,
I'll tell my father that yours are both alike."

The Discovery of France, Graham Robb, p.47

-

-
[/QUOTE]

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
SmallPox infestested Cagot Pariah Muurs with their Gotha Wives....

How the Cagot Muurs Lightened their Skin....

[qb] .

-

-

-

-

-

-

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Recap IronLion ONCE AGAIN exposes herself...

She says that Smallpox is worse than Leporosy...but the dumb bitch did'nt know it was the Cagot MOORS who spread Small Pox to Europe...

AAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH

HAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!!!

Im Loving this, Im Crying from laughter!!!!

quote:

[Embarrassed]

SmallPox-Kim F. Finer

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Another Contradiction!!!

Another Debunking!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

His Magest made a GREAT Slaughter amuoung them!!!!-Ahmose Son of Ebana

- [/QB][/QUOTE]

AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
So as the interested observer can objectively perceive:

We have provided several books written by so-called white Europeans testifying to the "pale-pink" skin of the cagots..

Jerri the terrified cagot dog wishes cagots were black people, like all demented and jealous albinos.

So we gave him biblical quotations too about the origin of his beloved whiteness, but the cagotic assylum subject starts howling...

So we showed him pictures of his cagotic sisters and then he starts spamming his thread..LOL

So we provided him with medical literature on the dangers of non-melaninated skin then he goes ballistics...

The we gave him literary evidence of folk songs and poetry recalling the bleached whiteness of the cagots but he even spams more... and begins telling delibrate lies

A man that opened a thread to inform us about cagots suddenly cannot make more than two meaningful comments, and cannot produce medical, genetic, historical, pictural, evidence.

And he expects us not to consider him a pathetic loser, a fool, an uneducated child who calls for attention....

This will teach you about the history of your corrupt red-haired scottish clan, you weak-penis pink white boi...

Even the so-called white gyals are laughing at you Jerri...... pink arse loser

You are now tounge tied and spamming shamelessly!

I just fucked up your pink brain!

LOL

--------------------
Lionz

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

[Embarrassed]

SmallPox-Kim F. Finer

Pink Dog [Big Grin]

These are my Muurs. They were Nazarenes of Europe, they were black aboiginals of Europe, they did not come to Europe in 721, (that was the Muslims from Yemen and Morocco...you are referencing).

My Muurs, they were Europeans, Romans, Etruscans, the lords, they owned Europe from Stoneage era. See an example:

Black like night

St Deniol of Wales

-

The Muur is the original white of Europe
the owner of the land!

Where were your cagotic ancestors then? [Big Grin]

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com