EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » The "Cagots"!! The Despised Pariah's decendants of Moorish Invaders.. (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: The "Cagots"!! The Despised Pariah's decendants of Moorish Invaders..
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tin Foil Kitty:
So as the interested observer can objectively perceive

MEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOWWWWW!!!!

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWW

MEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWW
LOL

Hey Bitch how are you liking the beat down.....

How does it feel to lose....

I love knowing Ive Clearly upset you!!!!

I love knowing Ive exposed you and turned your clown tactics against you!!!

You Gonna flirt and go solicit sex from more Gotha Albino Whores like your Cagot Ancestors...

You Got my first hand source!!!

to contradict this....

But Marie-Pierre Manet-Beauzac, "the last Cagot in the world", has no doubts where she comes from: "I believe the Cagots are descendants of Moorish soldiers left over from the 8th century Muslim invasion of Spain and France. That's why some people called them 'Saracens'. I am quite dark, and my daughter Sylvia is the darkest in her class."

His majesty made a great slaughter among them-Ahmose Son of Ebana...

-

Roooooooaaaaaarrrrrrr!

Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by IronLion:
quote:
quote:
quote:
More References on Cagots:

"...Pío Baroja describes them in his book Las Horas Solitarias as of "wide face of projecting bones, strong bone structure, prominent cheekbones, strong bicigomathyc distance, big blue or green eyes, slightly slanted. A brachycephalic crania, white and pale skin, and hazel or blonde hair: it does not look like the classic Basque at all. It is a Central or Northern European type. There are old Bozate men who look like portraits of Durero, with a Germanic flair...."

ILLUSTRATION:

-

Father Cagoth the beast!
 -

Gerri, is that a relative of yours? [Big Grin]

THE CAGOTS AKA THE WILD MEN
 -

You get the idea?

You get the idea?

Gerri pink doggie
this will shut your
harloting pink arse down!

See your big Dada??? [Big Grin]
Read his history??

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Both my parents are whites from West Africa...

I am real white

[/QB][/QUOTE]

quote:

Now, point out the gene responsible
for the "brown" skin of the Europeans
as the Romans have been shown to be brown
and black skinned like olives?

p53 gene [/QUOTE]MIXED BLOOD
SUDANESE/BRITISH OF MODERN TIME

Alex Siddig Sudanese/British
 -
 -  -

Now, point out the gene responsible
for the "brown" skin of the Europeans
as the Romans have been shown to be brown
and black skinned like olives? [/QB] [/QB] [/QB][/QUOTE]

Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Cagot Pariah Muurs with their Gotha Wives....

Mike Explains how Cagot Moors lightned up their skin!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:

-

-

-

-

-

-

[b]. But Marie-Pierre Manet-Beauzac, "the last Cagot in the world", has no doubts where she comes from: "I believe the Cagots are descendants of Moorish soldiers left over from the 8th century Muslim invasion of Spain and France. That's why some people called them 'Saracens'. I am quite dark, and my daughter Sylvia is the darkest in her class."
[/QB] [/QB]

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Just call me Jari:
quote:
LOL

to contradict this....

But Marie-Pierre Manet-Beauzac, "the last Cagot in the world", has no doubts where she comes from: "I believe the Cagots are descendants of Moorish soldiers left over from the 8th century Muslim invasion of Spain and France. That's why some people called them 'Saracens'. I am quite dark, and my daughter Sylvia is the darkest in her class."

[/QB]

No Gerri pink Cagot

You have no source...
What you have is a fictional report from
a gossip magazine published in UK

That is not a scholarly material
and there is nothing to refute

I posted books for you
to go buy;
quit reading comics
and read some real material..LOL

In the meantime, it is generally knowledge
that your white ancestors brought small pox
to the Americas

And brought black plague to Europe

And brought CANCER and AIDS epidemic
to this modern world.

Biological warfare
vectors of vermins and viruses...

Cagot this is your history [Embarrassed] [Embarrassed]

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

"...Pío Baroja describes them in his book Las Horas Solitarias as of "wide face of projecting bones, strong bone structure, prominent cheekbones, strong bicigomathyc distance, big blue or green eyes, slightly slanted. A brachycephalic crania, white and pale skin, and hazel or blonde hair: it does not look like the classic Basque at all. It is a Central or Northern European type. There are old Bozate men who look like portraits of Durero, with a Germanic flair...."

ILLUSTRATION:

-

Father Cagoth the beast!
 -

-

You get the idea?

You get the idea?

Gerri pink doggie
this will shut your

Read his history??

Gerri, answer? [Big Grin]

I answered and destroyed all your comments
try attack mine...
try and see yourself stumble

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:

-

loyal subject of the Ottoman Turkish Empire^^^^^

also notice effeminate left hand placement

Lioness

Contrast the Muurish picture above, with the picture of these confessed cagots:

Jerri the pink dogs albino cagotic mother, wannabe muur, Marie-Pierre Manet-Beauzac, who says she is black and muurish : See how black (sorry, bleac, bleached white) she is? [Big Grin]
 -

Melaninated smooth skin dark brown Muur from Anatolia
 -

Spend some money on this book. Get educated!:
 -

Since you are now sullen
and not answering...

above are some good books for you. [Big Grin]

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:

You have no source...

http://www.africaresource.com/rasta/sesostris-the-great-the-egyptian-hercules/who-are-the-cagots-of-europe-a-retrospect/
^^^^^^^^^
IronLion's site

http://vodkasoda.wordpress.com/2008/07/28/europes-last-untouchable-marie-beauzac-the-only-known-cagot-still-alive/
^^^^
Original Source

[Big Grin]
Funny how IronLion forgot the Article was not a "Real Source" when she Posted what she claims is nothing but a gossip column on her website, however she tried to edit out the parts she did not like.

IronLion is not only dishonest, she purposely distorted a source and now claims the same article she sited and poted to her website, it a "Gossip Column"....

-

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
When you have read the books I sent you to
and decoded the French materials,
I graciously gave you
then maybe we can talk...

I have provided more than nuff
concise information
for any serious researcher..

I used you as a counter sounding board
to demonstrate to all
that there is no escaping the fact
that you lil scottish pink arse
and the rest of your clan
are all cagots from agots

Thanks for having served
your purpose, puppy! LOL!

My mission is done
to spread the word
and warn of the tribe of lepers..

LoL!

--------------------
Lionz

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
The Cagots: A poem by Graham Robb [Big Grin]

"The agot, they say, is the handsomest of men;
Fair hair, white skin and eyes of blue.
You are the handsomest shepherd I know;
In order to be handsome, must one be an agot?"

"By this can you recognise an agot:
First look for clues in the ear;
He has one ear too large, and the other
Is round and covered all over with hair."

"If that is so, you are not one of those folk,
For your ears are a perfect match.
If agots always have one ear too small,
I'll tell my father that yours are both alike."

The Discovery of France, Graham Robb, p.47

GET OFF the COMPUTA GAMES Gerri the cagot
BUY a real BOOK and READ IT:
 -

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Discovery-France-Graham-Robb/dp/033042761X/ref=ntt_at_ep_dpt_2#_

-

And you never told me
if the poem was good or better... [Big Grin]

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
Blah Blah Blah
LoL!

Translation: I give up, I admit defeat!!!!!

ROOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRR!!!!

No one can withstand my Power!!!!

NO ON CAN STAND THE FIRE!!!!!!!

ROOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!

IronLion is officially in my Crushed and Defeated Bigots list!!!!

I am JARI

The Great....

GREAT of Ma-at!!,

King of Kings!!

MIGHTY BULL!!

Ive Defeated IronLion!!!!

Ive made her run like a scared crocodile....

I have Walked amoung the Lions...

I have subdued the scorpions....

I have leveled the Inundations...

I have Tread the Crocodiles...

I have united the two lands

I have smote the Cagot Ironlion from Ta-Merry

-

And I make a Great Slaughter amoung the Barbarians!!!

Hear me

ROOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRR!!!!!

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
^^A pink-pale boi, pretending black
for two years on ES,
fooling only himself...
sign of cagotic madness!

Muur on Cagots

The origin of the Cagots is undecided. Littre defines them as “a people of the Pyrenees affected with a kind of cretinism.”

It has been suggested that they were descendants of the Visigoths, and Michael derives the name from caws (dog) and Goth. But opposed to this etymology is the fact that the word cagot is first found in the for of Beam not earlier than 1551.

Marca, in his Histoire de Bearn, holds [a most unlikely theory] that the word signifies “hunters of the Goths,” and that the Cagots are descendants of the Saracens. Others made them descendants of the Albigenses.

The old MSS call them Chretiens or Chrestiaas, and from this it has been argued that they were Visigoths who originally lived as Christians among the Gascon pagans.

A far more probable explanation of their name “Chretiens” is to be found in the fact that in medieval times all lepers were known as pauperes Christi, and that, Goths or not, these Cagots were affected in the middle ages with a particular form of leprosy or a condition resembling it. Thus would arise the confusion between Christians and Cretins.

http://www.africaresource.com/rasta/sesostris-the-great-the-egyptian-hercules/who-are-the-cagots-of-europe-a-retrospect/

Sorry Cagot, was the light too bright?

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Gerri pink cagot puppy:

Is this true?:

"The Cagots:

"The agot, they say, is the handsomest of men;
Fair hair, white skin and eyes of blue.
You are the handsomest shepherd I know;
In order to be handsome, must one be an agot?"

by Rob Graham (another so-called white boi)

Your brother said this Gerri
is it true??

Sorry leper, dont deny your scottish blood...

--------------------
Lionz

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:

You have no source...

^^^^^^^^^
IronLion's site

http://vodkasoda.wordpress.com/2008/07/28/europes-last-untouchable-marie-beauzac-the-only-known-cagot-still-alive/
^^^^
Original Source

[Big Grin]
Funny how IronLion forgot the Article was not a "Real Source" when she Posted what she claims is nothing but a gossip column on her website, however she tried to edit out the parts she did not like.

IronLion is not only dishonest, she purposely distorted a source and now claims the same article she sited and poted to her website, it a "Gossip Column"....

-

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
Blah Blah Blah
LoL!

whinne whinnnnnee whinnee...

GRRR!!!! Bow wow woww...

GRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!

Pink Dog trying to roar? LOL! What next?

Well, imitation is the best flattery [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Thanks for the compliments Gerri pink cagot
Just that I have no iota of respect for you
in return...

Sorry pink dog! [Razz]

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Tin Foil Kitty:
Gerri pink cagot puppy:

Is this true

LOL

Hey Bitch how are you liking the beat down.....

You Gonna flirt and go solicit sex from more Gotha Albino Whores like your Cagot Ancestors...

to contradict this....

-

Roooooooaaaaaarrrrrrr!

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

ILLUSTRATION:

-

Father Cagoth the beast!
 -

-

You get the idea?

You get the idea?

Gerri pink doggie
this will shut your

Read his history??

Gerri, answer? [Big Grin]

I answered and destroyed all your comments
try attack mine...
try and see yourself stumble

Dada Cagot...

Jarrri pink scottish dog

the other human, is that any relative of yours?

Cagots by anymeans? [Big Grin]

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
[
Well, imitation is the best flattery blah, blah, blah

I am JARI

The Great....

GREAT of Ma-at!!,

King of Kings!!

MIGHTY BULL!!

-

Hear me

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:

LOL

Roooooooaaaaaarrrrrrr! [/QB][/QUOTE]

Yet I hear you boasting
about how you would rape
and arse **** another man ...

Better sleep with a real woman
than fantasize about butt fucking another man

Geri Geri you sick dog [Big Grin]
But that is the life of pink bois
homosexuality, drunkeness
and skin diseases...

Cagots

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
[
Yet I hear you boasting
Blah Blah Blah

I am JARI

The Great....

GREAT of Ma-at!!,

King of Kings!!

MIGHTY BULL!!

-

Hear me

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
You seem so angry Ironlion....

Why so serious son???

Why so serious son??

LMAO.....

HAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHA

dude your a trip....

You're funny as hell...I cant stop laughing!!!!

HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
[
Yet I hear you boasting
Blah Blah Blah

I am chump

I am a punk

I am flim-flam...hehehehehehehe

hahahahahah......

Hogwash

You have no African or AA blood, so stop
playing with our symbols

Use the image of your DADA:

the cagot
 -

Dont be shy, dont be shamed
accept your history

Gerri fake Judah, really a Judas
a thief and hater
an improperly socialized low-class

Scottish trash cagot [Big Grin]

IronLion!

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:

Blah Blah Blah

I am JARI

The Great....

GREAT of Ma-at!!,

King of Kings!!

MIGHTY BULL!!

-

Hear me

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
HAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHA

HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!

^^Cagotic melt-down

No pink dog, I have time to kill today..

itz a saturday and I could play with

I want to teach you your history...

Cagot! Pink Leper [Wink]

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
I have time to kill today..
Blah Blah Blah

We all can see who is having a Cagotic Meltdown here,

Cagot, are you upset...

are you mad....

are you done crying???

AHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAH!!!!

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
[
Yet I hear you boasting
Blah Blah Blah

I am chump

I am a punk

hahahahahah......

Hogwash

playing with our symbols

the cagot
 -

accept your history

a thief and hater

IronLion!

Stop playing a cagot monkey
stop playing a gay harlot...
accept your history Gerri pinkie boi
after all it is your story

Africans, and Muurs are dark brown
but your cagotic arse is pink...

The gyals say your cagot pinkie is too sickly [Big Grin]

Ms Tina a real woman, will not take you for free even if you were the last man [Big Grin]

It is what a cagot must suffer in this world

Keep hiding, but we know where you are cagot;
you can run but you cannot hide! [Big Grin]

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
I have time to kill today..
Blah Blah Blah

ruff..ruff...
AHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAH!!!!

I thought I heard you crow
about your "light-mixed" complexion...

Cagot, let's hear you again
now you know that albino skin is leprosy

Cagot are you still so-called white?
Or are you inter-racial now?

Are you a cagot???

Answer dog...answer...

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
LMAO...

Im not a mulatto...

Im dark skinned, Mocha Color

Im not a white cagot and unlike you I never said I was white...

Cagot Faggot!!!

Nothing but a Cagot Faggot!!!

but its o.k to be white Tin-Foil...it's O.K just seek the truth...HAHAHAHAAHAH
AAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH!!

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

Blah Blah Blah

hehehehehe

GRRRRR!!!!!

All Cagots need this, including you and your dark and black African muurish-wannbe Mom Marie Manet Beauzac

-

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
LMAO...

Im a mulatto...

jiba jaba jabababa

Im a Cagot Faggot!!!

Nothing but a Cagot Faggot!!!

AAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH!!

I know you are a cagot faggot pink boi, when
you always fantasizing about anal rape...

Shut up Liard!

But only in your flight of cagotic
albino fantasy are you dark mocha.

you r a fuching pink scottish boi...

Go tek you dirty pink arse and clean it up! [Big Grin]

Ras'claat cagot liard wanna-be black, pink boi!

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
[
Yet I hear you boasting
Blah Blah Blah

I am chump

I am a punk

hahahahahah......

Hogwash

playing with our symbols

the cagot
 -

accept your history

a thief and hater

IronLion!

Stop playing a cagot monkey
stop playing a gay harlot...
accept your history Gerri pinkie boi
after all it is your story

Africans, and Muurs are dark brown
but your cagotic arse is pink...

The gyals say your cagot pinkie is too sickly [Big Grin]

Ms Tina a real woman, will not take you for free even if you were the last man [Big Grin]

It is what a cagot must suffer in this world

Keep hiding, but we know where you are cagot;
you can run but you cannot hide! [Big Grin]

Hide..

From What..??

If I recall, Afronut Aka Gigantic Punked your ass out,you little internet bitch.

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
^Shut up neanderthal cagot...

and tek your lil pink whoring gay ass
go clean it...

It stinks to heavens...lol!

and buy the psoraisis cream I sent you too!

--------------------
Lionz

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
After Tina dissed your posraisis infested
penis, did I begin to understand how lonley
how wretched and jealous you would feel
towards us MUURZ, that the gyals love...

Everything we are, you wanna-be

When I roar you imitate;
when I write, you read and copy,

You are one fake lifeless pink dog
a wretch, suffering from low self esteem

Stop chumping
start real learning, learn your cagot story
and find out the answer to your sickness

-

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
Gerri Geri Pink Jackass Judas

Moorz on the Origins of Cagots:

THE GESITIANS

"In the region of Béarn they were given many names. Apart from the term ‘cagot’, they were also called ‘crestias’ or ‘gésitains’. To explain their lowly station and to legitimise their pariah status, some claimed that ‘cagot’ referred to ‘goth’. This allowed them to justify the social exclusion of these people because they were now descendants of the ‘goths’, the barbaric and pagan groups which conquered much of Europe during the middle ages.

At the same time, it was also claimed that the term ‘crestias’ was a contraction of ‘Christians’: this too, of course, justified their exclusion from society of that time! In addition, ‘Gésitain’ is a rather unique name because it comes from the name of the biblical personality Gehazi, the dishonest servant of Elisha, the ‘man of God’.

The Bible tells us the story of the leprosy-afflicted Naaman, Army Chief of the King of Syria. Naaman went to Israel where Elisha cured him. When Naaman offers generous gifts to Elisha, Elisha refuses to accept them and sends Naaman on his way back to Syria. Gehazi however has other plans, and tells Naaman that Elisha had changed his mind and had asked him to send some gifts through him. These of course, Gehazi keeps for himself. When Elisha finds out the truth, he curses Naaman saying «Naaman’s leprosy will cling to you and to your posterity for ever». Gehazi then leaves Elisha’s
home with a leprosy white as the snow » (Livre des Rois II, 5, verset 27).

Thus ‘cagots’ or the ‘gésitains’ were not simply descendents of a greedy servant, they also carried with them the ancient curse of being carriers of the dreaded ‘white leprosy’."

http://www.africaresource.com/rasta/sesostris-the-great-the-egyptian-hercules/%e2%80%98cagots%e2%80%99-of-bearnthe-pariahs-of-france-the-first-white-europeans/

2 Kings 5:20-27 (King James Version)

20But Gehazi, the servant of Elisha the man of God, said, Behold, my master hath spared Naaman this Syrian, in not receiving at his hands that which he brought: but, as the LORD liveth, I will run after him, and take somewhat of him.

21So Gehazi followed after Naaman. And when Naaman saw him running after him, he lighted down from the chariot to meet him, and said, Is all well?

22And he said, All is well. My master hath sent me, saying, Behold, even now there be come to me from mount Ephraim two young men of the sons of the prophets: give them, I pray thee, a talent of silver, and two changes of garments.

23And Naaman said, Be content, take two talents. And he urged him, and bound two talents of silver in two bags, with two changes of garments, and laid them upon two of his servants; and they bare them before him.

24And when he came to the tower, he took them from their hand, and bestowed them in the house: and he let the men go, and they departed.

25But he went in, and stood before his master. And Elisha said unto him, Whence comest thou, Gehazi? And he said, Thy servant went no whither.

26And he said unto him, Went not mine heart with thee, when the man turned again from his chariot to meet thee? Is it a time to receive money, and to receive garments, and oliveyards, and vineyards, and sheep, and oxen, and menservants, and maidservants?

27The leprosy therefore of Naaman shall cleave unto thee, and unto thy seed for ever. And he went out from his presence a leper as white as snow.

Gehastians:

Marie-Pierre Manet-Beauzac

Hoooooo, lookie at her dark skin (ehm..just kidding) [Big Grin] :
 - Fake Muur... pink cagot

Cagot:
 -

See http://cgpa64.free.fr/cagots/13/131.HTM

Yes the curse followed them...
from Turkemenistan to Europe..
then to America where they infected
the Muurs of (west Maroc) America with leprosy, small pox, psoriasis, cancer, and eczema, etc...

It was a genocide...
the natives muurs almost died out...

Look at America today
cagot country... pox carriers...
keep on spreading biological warfare on earth...

Beware of the pale cagots, the Gehesians,
the crestians, the chretiens, the pale ones...
the lepers
they are still as cursed as ever!

Lion!

Psoraisis, Leprosy and Cagots:

Sorry Jari, is it getting messy now?

-

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Comeon cok soker, cagot
have you been hurt?

Don't take it too bad
the truth is for everyone

Black and white

Sorry dog, time to cure your itch,
time to put on the psoriasis cream..

LOL!

--------------------
Lionz

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Knocked out the pink bytch tonight!
Cock sucker, Cagot boi wanna match wits
and mental energy with IronLion;
but is not yet abe to hold an erection
for more than 4 minutes...accordig to Tina..

Knocked out the lil whoring pink dog...

And if he makes another move again tonight,
I will knock him out cold again!!!

Word Sound n Power!

ROOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRR!

-

Lion!

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
The TinFoil Kitty has become unhinged!!!

[Smile]

ey Bitch how are you liking the beat down.....

to contradict this....

-

Roooooooaaaaaarrrrrrr!

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Today, we continue with our exposition on the cagots.

We wil be exploring how the cagots effectively merged with the larger European community and hide their identities.

We will be exploring why, they did this, and how they ar able to maintain their concealment.

It all began with the many peasant wars that were fought in Europe. Most of these wars were actions carried out by the oppressed cagots to soften the blow of societal rejection.

Eventually as my sources would have it, these wars got more vicious and intense and numerous.

It all lead to the break down of law and order and finally blossomed into the French revolution.

The French revolution led to the overthrow of the then ruling European Muurish class. Egmond Codfried has proven in many of his threads the destruction of the fixed mulato ruling class of Europe, by what he would call the masses; whom I would call the cagots.

Cagots overthrew the ruling class in Europe in the French revolution. From then on, the word cagot was banished from historical narratives.

They hid their records, they tore up church records, vandalized graveyards, legislated a fake form of equality and egalitarianism, in order to promote a fake human brotherhood. All this while the project was to make the bleached "white" cagots into a ruling class.

The cagots began promoting the notion of "whiteness" from the end of the French revolution. Prior to that, red skins were called red skins, and "white" when applied to skin colour as opposed to class meant leprousy.

In the illustration here, we see how pale skin becomes literally white when attacked by Psoriasis, eczema, or leprousy. The figure below has full body psoriasis...the same problem that marked the cagots:

-

Muurs to come....

Lion!

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
^Again this is one of the central reason why our leaders like Marcus Garvey, Malcom X asked that the Muurs be wary as to whom they marry, cause it is so easy to be cursed with cagotic blood with all the consequent problems of:

Maddness - Caguette

Dementia

Cancers

Psoriasis

Leprousy

This explains the reason, why the cagots were prepared to travel two thousand miles of more to kidnap the females of other races into America and Europe, and forcibly mix blood with them.

Geri Geri Jackass Judah, I believe you claimed to be a high red black man?

Is that still true?

Do you now realize the roots of your cagotic origins?

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
When The Pink Gwoat began this thread
to disprove the history of the pale pink Cagots,
several other resident cagots joined him to challenge the sound and established historical
facts about the pink cagots in disguise ..

Those were, Lioness the plagiarist, and Jehuti the lil tranny pink arse; and Cassridi
all came to support Jeri geri pink Gwoat...

Few pages of evidence and pictures later where are they?

Lioness fled in terror.

Jehuti went silent.

Geri began to throw a tantrum reminiscent of a cagotic melt-down..., and like a scorned ho, he tried to destroy his own thread with irrelevant spams. He is still in shock at what he was made to realize...

Cassridi dodged this one

And Hammer went MIA....

Where are the resident Cagots?

This is your history on-line...

Lion!

aintplayin22
Member # 18179

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for aintplayin22     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn!!! What the what?
Posts: 36 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by MelaninKing:
quote:
^^Brada

That zionist racist ho aka lyinass is not worth your time...

Lion!

It's always made me wonder, since they've portrayed (projected?) themselves as friends, but now we know these Turks are the exact opposite of friends to blacks. They're racist, straight up! Maybe the originals, and now we also know the reason yet?
Shame!

Ashkenazi Jewish Genetic Diseases
Victor Center for Jewish Genetic Diseases, Philadelphia, PA

What are the diseases?

Tay-Sachs Disease is a condition where children develop normally until about four to six months of age.It is at this time that the central nervous system begins to degenerate.Individuals with Tay-Sachs Disease lack an enzyme called hexosaminidase (Hex A).The child loses all motor skills and becomes blind, deaf and unresponsive.Death usually occurs by the age of four. The carrier rate in the Ashkenazi Jewish population is approximately 1 in 25. More rare than the infantile type is Late Onset Tay-Sachs Disease, where the progression of symptoms is slower and milder. Carrier rate is 1 in 100.

Canavan Disease is very similar to Tay-Sachs Disease, with normal development until age two to four months, followed by progressive loss of previously attained skills.Most individuals with Canavan Disease die by the age of five. An estimated 1 in 40 Ashkenazi Jews is a carrier for this disease.

Niemann-Pick Disease – Type A is a disease in which a harmful amount of a fatty substance accumulates in different parts of the body.Failure to thrive and a progressive neurodegenerative course lead to death by three years of age. The carrier rate in the Ashkenazi Jewish population is approximately 1 in 90.

Gaucher Disease – Type 1 (pronounced go-shay) is a variable condition, both in age of onset and in progression of symptoms.A painful, enlarged and overactive spleen, with anemia and low white blood cell count are usually the initial features of Gaucher Disease.Bone deterioration is a major cause of discomfort and disability. Approximately 1 in 14 Ashkenazi Jews is a carrier of this condition.

Familial Dysautonomia (FD) is a disease that causes the autonomic and sensory nervous systems to malfunction.This affects the regulation of body temperature, blood pressure, stress response, normal swallowing and digestion. An estimated 1 in 30 Ashkenazi Jews is a carrier of FD.

Bloom Syndrome is characterized by short stature, sun-sensitive facial skin lesions, an increased susceptibility to infections and a higher incidence of leukemia and certain cancers. The carrier rate is about 1 in 100 in the Ashkenazi Jewish population.

Fanconi anemia – Type C is a disease associated with short stature, bone marrow failure and a predisposition to leukemia and other cancers.Some children may have learning difficulties or mental retardation. Approximately 1 in 89 Ashkenazi Jews is a carrier for this condition.

Mucolipidosis IV (ML IV) is caused by the accumulation of certain harmful substances throughout the body.Individuals with ML IV experience a range of levels of motor and mental retardation, with developmental delays often manifesting themselves as early as the first year of life.Other symptoms can be related to the eyes, such as corneal clouding, pseudostrabismus and retinal degeneration.

Cystic Fibrosis (CF) is a multi-system disorder that causes the body to produce a thick mucus.The mucus accumulates primarily in the lungs and the digestive tract, resulting in chronic lung infections and poor growth.CF does not affect intelligence. The carrier rate for CF among all Caucasian individuals is approximately 1 in 25. The CF carrier test has a detection rate of 97% in the Ashkenazi Jewish population.

Great information. They seem to forget the above, yet they obsess about about black this and black that, black fortune and misfortune ...

Now is time they remember their cagotic origins.

I will add this to the cagot thread...
for the records [Big Grin]

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Bump for Jari Geri Gwoat the Judass....

--------------------
Lionz

dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dana marniche   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jari is Gundislavus Menendez (or however the h you spell it) a probable Iberian who goes around calling black people monkeys, clowns and niggers on youtube. He is not a real Judas - just being his loser self. He also has a very Turkish or Turkmenish looking face.
Posts: 4226 | From: New Jersey, USA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Guundislavus Menendez...

Now that sounds like a real Cagot...

--------------------
Lionz

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
LMAO @

Dana the Pink Panther and her kitty TinFoil

Tinfoil the Italian Rasta and Her Love for them Albino Leperous bitches...

this thread still F-king with you huh Cagot...LOL

Accept your roots!! No wonder you love them Leperous Albino bitches...

-
^^^^
Must be one of your "Luvas"

Don't lie Tinfoil, that's a cell phone pic you took of the chick you slept with and posted to your Facebook huh....

Fess up...

LMAO!!!

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
LMAO @

Dana blah..blah..baaaa

For you Geri pink doggie,
with love:

-

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
LMAO @

Dana blah..blah..baaaa

For you Geri pink doggie,
with love:

-

You sure know alot about Albinos and Lepars and the Meds. they require, Is that what you saw your chick putting on her leperous skin...

C-mon fess up...

It is aint it....

LMAO

Cagot accept your roots..!!! [Big Grin]

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Bump for Lyin-Lyon the Albino Luving Cagot....

Tinfoil can't accept his Cagotic roots...

Was it your Mother who hailed from Italia...

Latino-phone Cagot Albinos??

or

your Daddie.....

Franco-Goths...??

Who was it again Tin Foil...

Lyin-lyon the Albino luvin Cagot??..

Fess up!!!

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Bump for Lyin-Lyon the Albino Luvin Cagot...

-  -

Did Dana the Pink Panther...

Give you that Pink bow???

Lyin-lyon the Leper luving Rasta from I-talia...

Knocked out the bytch Lyin-Lyon the Tin Foil Rasta out tonight!
Cock sucker, Murrish Cagot boi wanna match wits
and mental energy with His Magesty the King...

LOL, Just call Him Lyin-Lyon the Cagot Luving Rasta in the Morning!!

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com