EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Why has Sub-Sahara Africa never have a civilization? (Page 6)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: Why has Sub-Sahara Africa never have a civilization?
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by argyle104:
Ish Gebor ran off after I exposed his sick pathology.

Sick pathology?

I suggest you start writing to all the sources I have linked and tell them this.

The one who is suffering from this sick pathology is you.

Claiming Turks, Arabs, East Indians were taken tom the Americas as slaves during the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade. Yet when people ask for historical accounts we see non.

You are a hideous liar.

Here have a nice reader:

Rape and sexual power in early America Door Sharon Block,Omohundro Institute of Early American History & Culture

Are you now also going to ignore and reject the many rapings of Native American and African women, claiming that it was actually Turkish, Arab and what not.....women who fell victim for this hideous crime.

Posts: 22249 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Ish Gebor wrote:
quote:
Does the Jim Crow law also speak of Arabs, Turks and especially East Indians,....etc...? Maybe you can provide that info, since I am not aware this.

http://www.jimcrowhistory.org/history/overview.htm

What are you trying to say that there was no discrimination in the U.S. against anyone else other than AAs?

Is that what you are trying to say?

Show me discriminatory Acts/ Laws implemented for the groups you have mentioned. Show me where they were stagnated in their achievements during the course of history...

Show me, like I have shown you with valid sources, by law. That the so called enslaved Turks, Arabs East Indians etc..?have suffered under these kind of extreme laws or similar laws/ acts. Use peer reviewed valid sources...

And if you had commonsense, you would have seen by now that those acts/laws were setup, mandated, because they were against the abolishment of slavery and they needed to extend this. As was the case in Latin America and the Caribbean.

The problem here with you is that you lack historical accounts. This is why you keep spinning in little circles. While I keep adding more and more info to debunk you rubbish claims.

But of course since you can't backup your claim you will play the hide and seek and seek game as usually.

And this is what you'll get when you keep raping long enough:

Mulatto;

Quadroon;

Octoroon;

Terceron;

Mustee.

It's called the one drop rule. And I suggest you read about Mendels Law. Hence the word law!

Posts: 22249 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clyde Winters   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There were many East Indian slaves in the United States.

-

Check Out my video on the relationship between East Indians and Afro-Americans

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zh99RwrM7ts

Posts: 13012 | From: Chicago | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You can add Kemetian civ to the list of Sub-Saharan civs:

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=8;t=007197

Pictures of the Asanti Kingdom:

-

-

Kumasi

-

--------------------
http://iheartguts.com/shop/bmz_cache/7/72e040818e71f04c59d362025adcc5cc.image.300x261.jpg http://www.nastynets.net/www.mousesafari.com/lohan-facial.gif

Posts: 5555 | From: Tha 5th Dimension. | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Superman
Member # 16230

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Superman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Whatbox:
[QB] You can add Kemetian civ to the list of Sub-Saharan civs:

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=8;t=007197

Pictures of the Asanti Kingdom:

-

^Built by foreigners.

Posts: 175 | From: Who knows? | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Explorador
Member # 14778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explorador   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Spiralman, care to name this building and specify the date and by whom it was built. Not too bright, are you? You've been here long enough to know that you can't just say things without providing supporting hard data/evidence for a claim.

--------------------
The Complete Picture of the Past tells Us what Not to Repeat

Posts: 7516 | From: Somewhere on Earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Clyde Winters:

-

What is many?
argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for argyle104     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Clyde, your dealing with a sick racial idealog .

LOOL!

This Ish Gebor character doesn't care about facts or evidence. He cares about his psychological well being. Which is purely emotional race fantasy.

Thanks however for giving him an Argyle style scholarly beatdown.

Posts: 3085 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for argyle104     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Folks isn't this Ish Gebor a fruitcake.
Posts: 3085 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Ish Gebor?

Are you one of "The Explorers" sock puppets. Because I have applied the same beatdowns on the same issue to many of them.

argyle posts rumors from books with no documentation or hard evidence and calls it "scholarly" No primary sources what an amateur.

argyle also believes that slaves that were taken to America, the ones from West Africa were not in the millions, only in the thousands.

This he calls "scholarly", not having a clue about what "scholarly"means

PTSS denial

Posts: 43023 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
Folks you may wonder why I don't respond to the poster above. It's because I don't respond to "no life race loons".
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:
quote:
Ish Gebor?

Are you one of "The Explorers" sock puppets. Because I have applied the same beatdowns on the same issue to many of them.

argyle posts rumors from books with no documentation or hard evidence and calls it "scholarly" No primary sources what an amateur.

argyle also believes that slaves that were taken to America, the ones from West Africa were not in the millions, only in the thousands.

This he calls "scholarly", not having a clue about what "scholarly"means

PTSS denial

[Confused] [Big Grin] [Wink]
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
Clyde, your dealing with a sick racial idealog .

LOOL!

This Ish Gebor character doesn't care about facts or evidence. He cares about his psychological well being. Which is purely emotional race fantasy.

Thanks however for giving him an Argyle style scholarly beatdown.

[Confused] [Big Grin] [Cool]

Your source has been be dunked MAJORLY!

Those documents are false, made only recent in time by a small company. Plus the don't have the certification of the British East Indian Company. This where you fail. With your hoax theory.

And on that note, I like to ask you once again....are my sources not valid? [Razz]

You haven't responded to non of them, simple because you can't. So you resort to personal insults, in hopes no one will detect you rubbish and incomprehension. You are good for laughing material. And I could post plenty more of some fine details...but this is not necessary. Since the sources I have provided are already overwhelming.

Hope you had I nice shabbat. Impostor [Big Grin]

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
Folks you may wonder why I don't respond to the poster above. It's because I don't respond to "no life race loons".

Everybody understands that you can't.

Turd, you have failed in attempting to alter history. Proven by peer reviewed scholarship! For everybody to witness from direct sources.

Nice try... [Smile]

JujuMan
Member # 6729

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for JujuMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's a wrap, well from this end anyway. The ball's in your court. [Smile]
Posts: 1819 | From: odesco baba | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Classic Doctor:
It's a wrap, well from this end anyway. The ball's in your court. [Smile]

One more ally oop, slam-dunk!!!

On a group from the Mideast, this is what I found....So let's call this another debunk!

Project: Lebanese in Suriname

Abstract,  

Also in Suriname, a (small) group of Lebanese is present. Aim of the research is to line out the migration to and functioning within the Surinamese society. The first Lebanese arrived in the nineties of the last century, and until now each decade some Lebanese are entering the country . Within Lebanon they originate from a specific region, even a small (agrarian based) village (Bazaoun). Within Suriname they entered the textile trade that they dominate at present. Prof. De Bruijne did his first research on the Lebanese in Suriname in the sixties. The actual research intends not only to compare the present-day position of this group with that of the sixties, but new historical data make it also possible to portray a more detailed analysis of the history of the migration in the beginnings of this century.

Period   01/1998 - 06/2006
NOD number   OND1293697
Status   completed
Related organisations

Secretariat: Amsterdam School for Social Science Research - AISSR (UvA)
Related persons
Project leader: Prof.dr. G.A. de Bruijne
Classification
A87000 : political relations and international relations
C20000 : development studies

Data supplier: Projectleider

web page

By Dr. Rebecca Tortello

THE BEGINNINGS

The story of the Lebanese in Jamaica begins towards the end of the nineteenth century. Unlike their fellow immigrants from China and India who had begun arriving in Jamaica in the mid-19th century, the Lebanese did not land on the island as indentured labourers. They, like the Jews that had come centuries before, arrived by their own free will, albeit fleeing religious persecution....

There are a few theories put forth as to why Jamaica was chosen as a destination. Nellie Ammar, the daughter of one of the earliest Lebanese immigrants and matriarch of the well-known Ammar retail family, collected stories from many of her relatives and friends prior to her own passing in the late 1990s. In an article for the Jamaica Journal she referenced her father who explained that for many who left the Middle East in the 1860s and 1870s, Britain was seen as the country of freedom. America was still emerging from the throes of its own bloody civil war. Therefore, according to him, the earliest Lebanese/Syrian immigrants seemed to have decided to seek the protection of the British Flag wherever they could and Jamaica fell into that category....

In addition, stories recount that many Lebanese/Syrians first heard of Jamaica as a result of the Great Exhibition of 1891. The Exhibition held on the grounds of what is now Wolmer's Schools drew over 300,000 visitors from around the world including some from the Middle East....

http://jamaica-gleaner.com/pages/history/story0056.htm

The National library of Trinidad and Tabago

INTRODUCTION

The last group of immigrants to venture to colonial Trinidad originated in the region previously known as Greater Syria, which comprises of present day Iraq, Syria, Palestine and Lebanon. Many of the Lebanese hailed from the villages of Buhandoun and Amyoun while the Syrians came from villages in the ‘Valley of the Christians.’ These Arabs emigrated to the Caribbean from as early as 1904 in an attempt to escape religious persecution and economic hardship in their native countries.

http://www2.nalis.gov.tt/Research/SubjectGuide/SyrianLebaneseinTrinidadandTobago/tabid/283/Default.aspx?PageContentMode=1

quote:

I guess all this isn't true as well, but merely my fantasy?

And in fact there is more...just sayin'!

Now, don't get me wrong. Nowhere did I write or try to claim that Asians didn't suffer under the brutality of colonization. But taken to the Americas as enslaved people, stripped of their knowledge wisdom and understanding. That is/ was not the case. Asians however did suffer tremendously on their own mainland. That I do acknowledge. Also the Arab world suffered to some degree.

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
For those who are interested, here is the national Dutch VOC archive.

http://vocopvarenden.nationaalarchief.nl/default.aspx

Find 'VOC' or Dutch East India Company personnel (1700-1794)

The Hague, 23 February 2009

The ship's pay-ledgers form the basis of the personnel-administration of the 'VOC' or Dutch East India Company. For each departing ship all employees sailing with her were registered, amounting to some 655.000 persons over the period 1700-1794.

http://www.en.nationaalarchief.nl/nieuws/nieuws/find_voc_personnel.asp?ComponentID=15993&SourcePageID=16483#1

http://www.nationaalarchief.nl/suriname/index.html

argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
People, Ish Gebor is another one of "The Explorer's" aka "MA DICK's" sock puppets.

I recognize the content and posting style from previous intellectual thrashings I've administered to each of them.

Explorador
Member # 14778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explorador   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^Go and clean your acne riddled ass. Flies are circling it. Your ass is the center of a solar system of flies.

Imagine if you had as much talent and balls to actually face me --mano a mano--in debate for the first time ever in ES history, as you do in tagging along my tail every thread, hoping to get your mouth full of you know what, you might actually start to feel good about yourself and not trying to prostitute yourself before males on internet.

Spiralman has taken cover, upon being pressed on his rashly made comment on a photo.

Posts: 7516 | From: Somewhere on Earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
People, Ish Gebor is another one of "The Explorer's" aka "MA DICK's" sock puppets.

I recognize the content and posting style from previous intellectual thrashings I've administered to each of them.

And as usual we see no response to the questions I have addressed. Merely bogus rantings.

It was indeed overwheling. This is why the clown can't respond to the sources I have posted. This is getting funny!

Bye, dimwit!

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:

And as usual we see no response to the questions I have addressed. Merely bogus rantings.

It was indeed overwhelming. This is why the clown can't respond to the sources I have posted. This is getting funny! The clown is even claiming that all the sources I have posted aren't credible.

quote:
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Isaac_and_Rosa.png

You indeed prove yourself to be a retard. Time and time again! Always into altering history!

The Emancipation of Isaac & Rosa | 1863.

Caption: Isaac and Rosa, emancipated slave children from the free schools of Louisiana. Photographed by Kimball, 477 Broadway, NY. 1863.

The two (ages 8 and 6) were part of a group of eight former slaves from New Orleans (five children and three adults) sent to the North on a publicity tour to (1) raise money for schools that served former slaves run by abolitionist groups after the Union Army occupied much of Louisiana in 1863, and (2) to arouse the sympathy of countrymen who were preoccupied by war, and more often than not ambivalent on the issue of African-American slavery. One of the major reasons for the great success of this campaign was that four of the children were of mixed race.....but looked white (due to rape of African descent women by white men). So much so that the Harper's Weekly ran a story on them titled" "Emancipated Slaves: White and Colored."

These portraits were produced in the format of cartes de visite (CDVs), albumen prints the size of a calling card, and sold for 25 cents each.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/blackheritage/4904394161/

You should read the actual book about them....

Bye, dimwit!

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:

Let's get to the nitty gritty!

Directly from the sources: VOC Database, the National Dutch archive!

"Zo ontstond gaandeweg een grootscheepse immigratie van contractarbeiders. Het ging hier achtereenvolgens om Chinezen (vanaf 1853), Brits Indiers (1873) en Javanen (vanaf 1890)."

Translation:

Gradually emerged as a major immigration of contract laborers. These were successively Chinese (from 1853), East Indians (1873) and Javanese (from 1890).

http://www.nationaalarchief.nl/suriname/about/introductie.html

argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
Ish Gebor wrote:
quote:

Folks, I will reply to this retard to show those of you who are slow what either lunacy is or someone playing a diversionary tactic.

If you look at his reponses it is like talking to someone about tax accounting and his reply is Harry's Burger Shack is having a sale.

LOOOL! : )

argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
People, notice also how this Ish Gebor thinks he knows more than what scholarly South Asians and Arab Americans have said themselves.

He doesn't actually know more, he just has a sick pathological ideology. That he is flailing about in frustration because I have destroyed it.

argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
Ish Gebor wrote:
quote:

Folks this boy is one of those "rape freaks".

No wonder his posts resemble that of a madman.

Superman
Member # 16230

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Superman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The Explorer:
Spiralman, care to name this building and specify the date and by whom it was built. Not too bright, are you? You've been here long enough to know that you can't just say things without providing supporting hard data/evidence for a claim.

Why don't you do the honors? It doesn't look like something that can be built by blacks people.
Posts: 175 | From: Who knows? | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Superman
Member # 16230

Rate Member
I haven't taken cover. I avoid debating you because you are clearly an ill mannered and pathological person.
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

sissy
Posts: 43023 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Spiralman:
quote:

Why don't you do the honors? It doesn't look like something that can be built by blacks people.
I don't know man, some of the features look similar to Ashanti Architecture. Plus as far as I can tell Europeans only built forts, is there anything that says they were active in Public works for Africans??

I don't know it can go both ways, BTW. Have you seen the Ashanti Architecture??

Posts: 8812 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
People, notice also how this Ish Gebor thinks he knows more than what scholarly South Asians and Arab Americans have said themselves.

He doesn't actually know more, he just has a sick pathological ideology. That he is flailing about in frustration because I have destroyed it.

And still no respons to the valid academic peer reviewed sources I have provided!.

Because the clown can't!

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
Ish Gebor wrote:
quote:

Folks, I will reply to this retard to show those of you who are slow what either lunacy is or someone playing a diversionary tactic.

If you look at his reponses it is like talking to someone about tax accounting and his reply is Harry's Burger Shack is having a sale.

LOOOL! : )

Imbecile, you can't handle the sources I have provided, you can't debunk them. So you play pitty potty, childish rubbish!

You and your ill mannered made up nonsense!
[Big Grin]

You so called replied to me, but did not address the sources once.

Tell aren't they valid? [Confused] [Cool]

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:
quote:

sissy
I have many weirdos in my lifespan, but this one beats them all.

How many peer reviewed academic sources does one need before it sinks in?

Only 10% of enslaved Africans was brought to the North of America. The remaining 90% was spread over Latin America and the Caribbean. The groups he clings on to weren't there during that time and certainly not as enslaved people. They came afterwards as free labors. This was shown case after case. By valid sources! His theory is good for a saturday night standup comedian show. But to take seriously, not that!

Next he is going to claim the Maroons actually were Turks, East Indians etc...

I wonder why "they" haven't responded to any of the primary sources, "they" claim aren't correct. Yet some hoax theory should be believed?

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
Ish Gebor wrote:
quote:

Folks this boy is one of those "rape freaks".

No wonder his posts resemble that of a madman.

See, I knew it beforehand that he would ignore and try to dismiss the history of rape of African and Native American women.

And as usually we can see attempts to they to twist and alter it!

This sick racist is predictable.

You like to talk about slavery all day. But when we get down to the actual facts of the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade....they become to harsh. So you become childish and start to act stupid. How typical!

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

Not too long ago most of Europe use to live in the caves and forests of Europe. Remember that one! Say it's not true! [Wink]

Next, it was you who made that claim, so it is up to you to provide evidence.

It's always the same story with eurocentrism!

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

Built Heritage

Architectural monuments in Africa have long been neglected, not only in the discussions about preservation but also physically. The last few decades however, starting from the sixties and seventies, the architectural treasures of this continent have more and more attracted western architects and researchers. At the Faculty of Architecture at the Delft University of Technology it was especially the Forum movement, with architects such as Aldo van Eyck and Herman Haan, which inspired many students and gave the debate about African Architecture an extra whim.

Nowadays, most of the monumental built environment in Africa has been recognized as such. The importance of the recognition, validation and preservation of cultural heritage  knows however many difficulties. Especially in a country like Mali, known for its rich cultural past and present, the diversity of attentions fields (archaeology, anthropology, architecture, music) creates a huge problem in how to make choices, how to create sustainable structures etc. The methods of labelling cultural heritage generate their own dynamics and problems.

The most prestigious label is of course the World Heritage List of UNESCO. The preservation of a World Monument however is not so easy as it seems and one can often wander if this labelling actually provides a sustainable framework for conservation. The impact of this label on the local cultural perspective of the monument often exceeds the original, traditional perception of the building structures as a living part of everyday society.

International conservation rules (for instance Charter of Venice) provide a fairly workable set of operational tools in regard to a conservation project. However, the local building traditions, the traditional way of modifying and using houses and the impact of modern western society often are in conflict with these international standards.

Therefore, restoration and conservation of a modern historic city has to be seen in the framework of the development of the historical structures, the impact of western society and possible future growth. New city developments, electricity, sewerage systems, motorized transports, car parking, plastic pollution; these are just e few of the ingredients of the conflict between modern life and historical city structures. A new approach has to be defined, to reconsider the system of monumental labelling and its instruments to conserve and preserve.

Djenné, a well known UNESCO World Monument, is a city which faces all of these problems. The case of its restoration can be used in the research for new restoration concepts and tools. Satellite cases such as Asmara and Zanzibar can be helpful to redefining international standards.

http://www.bk.tudelft.nl/live/pagina.jsp?id=fe1ac176-f89c-46b3-8191-884c0c148a23

Explorador
Member # 14778

quote:
Originally posted by spiralman:

You commented on the topic as though you were relying on hard data; now, you are essentially telling us it is something that just randomly popped into your head out of ignorance. This sort of brain exercise is traditionally expected of unsophisticated low life forms, not human beings.

quote:

I haven't taken cover. I avoid debating you because you are clearly an ill mannered and pathological person.

You are taking cover even now. You behave like a laboratory baboon, whose daily routine constitutes picking lice from his hair; that is not stopping me from holding you to account for you claims, is it?

If your fantasy-inspired comment was rooted on fact, we would have had word on the hard data already, instead of this conversation.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Ish Gebor,

I haven't been following the whole thing here but argyle could be technically right on the point that there may have been some slaves brought to America that weren't West Africans, some who were North Africans, East, some non-African Arabs perhaps although he has hearsay with no hard evidence or record.

And he has no sense of proportion about it.
If someone says dogs have four legs and you find a few rare freak dogs that have three legs argyle says you are a liar or a "dogist leg loon".

Let's give argyle his point, yes there may have been .01% that were not such and such and then move on.

You'll also notice that when argyle tries to make a point about slavery all of the sudden he doesn't specify what time period of slavery in the statement. So instead of talking about the Trans Atlantic Slave trade it could be any point or location in history where slavery was practiced. That's a little tactic of his.

Of course someone can make a blanket statement that there is no one phenotype for slavery in general. -in the hwqole of history

argyle thinks he's a genius for making this obvious point-administering beatdowns with a wet noodle

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by spiralbrains:

You commented on the topic as though you were relying on hard data; now, you are essentially telling us it is something that just randomly popped into your head out of ignorance. This sort of brain exercise is traditionally expected of unsophisticated low life forms, not human beings.

quote:

You are taking cover even now. You behave like a laboratory baboon, whose daily routine constitutes picking lice from his hair; that is not stopping me from holding you to account for you claims, is it?

If your fantasy-inspired comment was rooted on fact, we would have had word on the hard data already, instead of this conversation.

Clearly Spiralbrains is nothing more than a monkey who hides behind false pretenses of intellectualism just to throw his poop at black people and their African heritage.

-

His ignorance on such heritage is merely his problem and nobody else.

Posts: 26385 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Posts: 26385 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Explorador
Member # 14778

quote:
Originally posted by Djehuti:

-

His ignorance on such heritage is merely his problem and nobody else.

That's funny, although I think that image actually makes spiralman look good.

Spiralman says things out of impulse and self-emotional appeal, instead of thinking first. A simple reading on Akan architecture and towns would have been a warning against speaking before thinking. The pre-colonial Akhan were known for their sophisticated city layouts...

Recap:

On May 15, 1817 the Englishman Thomas Bowdich entered Kumasi. He remained there for several months, was impressed and on his return to England wrote a book, Mission from Cape Coast Castle to Ashantee, which was disbelieved as it **contradicted** prevailing prejudices.

Spiralman stamp out ignorance, and get schooled: Before the ruins... - ES link

More comprehensive look here: Before the Ruins - blog link

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ I'm telling you he cant! His very ego depends on the lie of black inferiority; therefore, he will deny any and all knowledge refuting that lie. A perfect example is his very presence on this forum for months and being witness to the tons of info we cited about who the ancient Egyptians were yet he still denies that the ancient Egyptians were black people. It's like a small child who refuses to believe that the toothfairy is not real. LOL
dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dana marniche   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

-

True - I have East indian ancestry that came in from South Africa at the turn of the 19th century. I also know what plantation they were freed from. Supposedly there are more East Indian slaves mentioned in colonial newspapers than Native American ones.

Others came from Yemen and many Arabs and Berbers (the real ones) came from the Trarza Emirates of Mauritania and Sahara with the Portuguese. I will look at your video now.

Posts: 4226 | From: New Jersey, USA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dana marniche   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dana marniche:
quote:

-

True - I have East indian ancestry that came in from South Africa at the turn of the 19th century. I also know what plantation they were freed from. Supposedly there are more East Indian slaves mentioned in colonial newspapers than Native American ones.

Others came from Yemen and many Arabs and Berbers (the real ones) came from the Trarza Emirates of Mauritania and Sahara with the Portuguese. I will look at your video now.

I just saw your video and though i saw some things of interest I'm wondering about what you are saying about BRW originating in C group. I could swear I have read that it was originally called Black and Red Ware and that it dates long before C-group in Africa and was found in the equally Nilotic Amratian culture. I could be mistaken but C-group seems pretty late for the appearance of Dravidian speakers in India. I know several Dravidian scholars have said there are links of their culture to the Sumerians and Taman culture. I'll have to look it up.

In any case I also found it interesting the name Sembo associated with an early U.S. east Indian. That's fascinating.

Posts: 4226 | From: New Jersey, USA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Ish Gebor:
quote:

-

What is many?
ish - you have to be careful. There were numerous people in the U.S. especially in colonial times that were simply classified under the terminology Negroes. One of these people were the East Indians. Another of these people were in fact the Chinese. They were brought to the America's in general. It is pretty much well-documented in the case of the East Indians in colonial newspapers.

I would go to the sites of Paul Heinegg a European man who has done much work on the ancestors of "Free African Americans" - he has a section on East Indians in early "colored" families.

http://www.freeafricanamericans.com/East_Indians.htm

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
^ Mind you not only East Indians but East Asians as well. The term 'Kooly' though originally applied to Indian forced laborers, expanded to include southeast Asians like Vietnamese, Thai, Filipinos, and even Chinese! Thus when slavery became officially abolished, the practice went "underground" so to speak with Asians being the victims instead of Africans.
argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
Ish Gebor!

You are defeated.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL! : )

argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
dana marniche wrote:
----------------------------------
----------------------------------

It shows you just how pathological ethnicity is to Americans. They don't teach what you posted in schools. And there is a reason for it. It screws up "Modern Racial hierarchy" propaganda and objectives.

HERU
Member # 6085

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for HERU     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

Wow...you're that impressed?
Posts: 318 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BrandonP
Member # 3735

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BrandonP   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
While it is definitely not true that Africans were totally uncivilized, I cannot help but notice there is a double standard with regards to different types of "primitive" peoples. For instance, Native Americans are commonly viewed as "noble savages" living in harmony with nature, yet Africans are stereotyped as evil ooga-booga primitives, even though both Native Americans and Africans had similar technological gaps to their European conquerors. Why do we view Native Americans' alleged primitiveness more positively than that of Africans?

--------------------
Brought to you by Brandon S. Pilcher

My art thread on ES

And my books thread

Posts: 7156 | From: Fallbrook, CA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Apocalypse
Member # 8587

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Apocalypse     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^Unlike Africa, native American nations were still largely, if not completely neolithic. Metals were not used for tools or weaponry but only for ornamentation. So technically Africa was not on the same level as the Americas.
Posts: 1038 | From: Franklin Park, NJ | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com