EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Sheer Brilliance! (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Sheer Brilliance!
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gregory R. Smith entered college at 10 years old and was first nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize at 12 years old.

Need I say more?

Actually, I probably do.

Simple one, what could a 12 year old POSSIBLY have done, to EARN a Peace Prize nomination?

What else is pure bullsh1t?

Is this kid Jewish?

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A Simple Girl
Member # 18316

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for A Simple Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I doubt he's jewish. Does it really matter? Here's some more info.

http://www.virginia.edu/insideuva/2006/09/finals_smith.html

Posts: 676 | From: the Alpha and the Omega | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am always suspicious of hype. Genius and World peace activist, yet probably doesn't shave yet?
Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Special Asian boy with Freakishly large brain wins spelling bee!

[Smile] LOL that's Mike111 and MK interviewing him.

Posts: 5555 | From: Tha 5th Dimension. | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calabooz '
Member # 18238

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calabooz '   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lol, had to comment [Big Grin]

This thread died as fast as it thrived LOL!

--------------------
L Writes:

Posts: 1502 | From: Dies Irae | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JujuMan
Member # 6729

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted      Profile for JujuMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Whatbox:
Special Asian boy with Freakishly large brain wins spelling bee!

[Smile] LOL that's Mike111 and MK interviewing him.

I can't believe I missed this one!! LOOOORD OF MERCY!!!! [Big Grin]
Posts: 1819 | From: odesco baba | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A Simple Girl
Member # 18316

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for A Simple Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought this one was real cute.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CzCWy_RjGM&feature=related

Posts: 676 | From: the Alpha and the Omega | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JujuMan
Member # 6729

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for JujuMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^ Oh my daaaayz my daughter can't do that!!! [Mad] [Mad] [Mad]

Are you sure she wasn't imitating someone in front of her? [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 1819 | From: odesco baba | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chosen1
Member # 18528

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chosen1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OKay, that toddler is a super-duper genius and adorable. Aside from that, the mother deserves to be whooped with a cat-o'nine tails by 10 muggy camel riding bedouins, just for speaking with that annoying voice!

quote:
Originally posted by A Simple Girl:

Posts: 270 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A Simple Girl
Member # 18316

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Afrocentric Liars Exposed:
OKay, that toddler is a super-duper genius and adorable. Aside from that, the mother deserves to be whooped with a cat-o'nine tails by 10 muggy camel riding bedouins, just for speaking with that annoying voice!

quote:

LOL
A Simple Girl
Member # 18316

Rate Member
This one is just 12 months old and can already read.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MaJ4OvDCqkI&playnext=1&list=PLD95B8EF7AF773D86

Chosen1
Member # 18528

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chosen1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is simply uncanny! Is that possible?

quote:
This one is just 12 months old and can already read.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MaJ4OvDCqkI&playnext=1&list=PLD95B8EF7AF773D86

Posts: 270 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chosen1
Member # 18528

Rate Member
Check this out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpfVlhnJ-mI

FNORD!!

Calabooz '
Member # 18238

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calabooz '   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't get it, all my little siblings knew how to touch their head, feet, etc., not surprising. Lots of Sprout and PBS [Wink]

The reading thing is becoming more common now. Didn't surprise me as much either, ever seen that commercials?

There is a video with the girl who has the highest IQ in the world. That did surprise me. She's already in MENSA when she was six... I'll try to find the video

Posts: 1502 | From: Dies Irae | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What happens in many of these cases is that the person peaks at a very early age but doesn't continue becoming smarter at an advanced pace. In many cases they have machine-like abilities not creative abilities.
Posts: 42934 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JujuMan
Member # 6729

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for JujuMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW [Eek!]
A Simple Girl
Member # 18316

Rate Member
Michael Kearney is the youngest college graduate at age 10. He spoke his first words at 4 months. At 6 months he told his pediatrician that he had a left ear infection. And was reading by the age of 10 months.

He has tested to have one if not the highest IQ's in the world.

-

Calabooz '
Member # 18238

Rate Member
Youngest MENSA member:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BV7AwmMyFl0

--------------------
L Writes:

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:
What happens in many of these cases is that the person peaks at a very early age but doesn't continue becoming smarter at an advanced pace. In many cases they have machine-like abilities not creative abilities.

Ya Mugs, WOW!

Lioness has a Brain!

WOW!

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com