EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » ARE INDIANS BLACKS? (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: ARE INDIANS BLACKS?
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RJxyiWSwpw&feature=player_embedded
This was email to me by a friend interesting look at the history of Black Asians from their point of view please click the rest of the interview a meeting between African Americans and Dravidian Blacks Dr. Velu Annamalai

Read more: http://egyptsearchreloaded.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=pav&action=display&thread=838#ixzz1pZcDU7DP

Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
typeZeiss
Member # 18859

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for typeZeiss   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Clyde Winters:
quote:
Originally posted by Egmond Codfried:
quote:
Originally posted by Clyde Winters:
quote:
Originally posted by Egmond Codfried:
What is going on in the USA? Are they letting all the Bedlam inmates free? What's up with them in my thread?

This is interesting stuff, yet I sense a lot of theorist approaches, which are fine, but of no practical benefit to end white supremacy right now. And that is what we should be doing, right now.

The pain is in the history of Europe, the situation of Blacks today is influenced by what happened between 1100-1848. We need to open the eyes of young Blacks who are dissatisfied in the west. They study hard, they work hard; still they are shut out. Show them the white and black portraits of the same persone: open their eyes. Schools take our children to museums: churches of revisionism. Prepare them, tell them they will see fake images. Let them ask the curator if these are overpaints. Beat them at their own game. My Surinam Blacks need not to be told they are Black, they came out hollering their blackness.

-

If you’re so race conscious why do your people continue to call their children Pickaninny? , i.e., Creole English of Surinam the word for a child is pikin ningre (li. "small negro").

Now I feel you are attacking me like some common house nigger trash. First you made this extremely ignorant remark that I hate Indians while i almost every week see a Indian movie, the sole Black in a hall full of Indians, have been ananlysing them right here. Then you seem to think you know more about Surinam, then me?

I will next post images of Black young men who are right now fighting against this racist initiation called Sinterklaas. This is the fight I'm refering to. Their little action, standing about with printed t-shirts has already resulted in canada banning Pieterbaas that the Dutch in Canada parade about on the 5th of December. And in my Surinam, Pieterbaas is banned from the central Independence square. These are serious breaches in the racist conspiracy, and will breed more opposition. It will set the people thinking, that this whole sinterklaas bullshit might not be so innocent als the racist Dutch pretend.

When I was complaining about the crazies in my thread, it was not about you, as I have included you already in my list of people who accept Black European Kings and Nobles, thus people who matter to me. But now that you are coming at me with these truly unfounded attacks I have serious doubts about you. People who promote Atlantis are nuts, anyway. Yet I have always promoted pan-africanism so I will not pursue some fued with you.

I have serious doubts about you. You attack my work and ignore the fact that Dravidians in India accept their Blackness.

It is clear that you are an ignorant negro trying to make other people hate "all" Indians because of your experiences in Suriname.

Negro. I just questioned your contention that you're more "blacker than Afro-Americans, when in reality ,your people continue to call their children Pickaninny? , i.e., pikin ningre (li. "small negro").

It is fact you still refer to yourselves using derogatory names taught you by the European.This shows a lack of racial pride among you folk.

It is nice to know that some European royalty were Black. But these royals like most royals were not supportive of African people who were not part of their class and European.

You are ignorant and prejudice. On the one hand you say that when someone claims they are black in Europe--although they are reconized as white by other Europeans, they are Black. But when a Dravidian says his black , he is not black because Egmond defines who is or is not Black.

To me a Black is anyone who says they are Black or anthropologically classified as a black.

I now view you as a boot-licking, negro, kissing the behinds of dead black aristocrats, who just happen to be white. It is my opinion that you envy these powerful Blacks who enjoyed 'being' white because you really worship whites and view other Blacks as beneath you, like the black royals you admire.

You want to be in white heaven

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVBCzrYg3rc

You’re nothing but another uncle Rukus or Black Euronut David Hume.

-

Below you claim David Hume was Black.

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=000618

Your hero David Hume was the first Euronut. Scottish philosopher David Hume said: "I am apt to suspect the Negroes to be naturally inferior to the Whites. There scarcely ever was a civilised nation of that complexion, nor even any individual, eminent either in action or in speculation. No ingenious manufacture among them, no arts, no sciences."

It is people like Hume you want us to admire. People like our African forebears who sold us into slavery and the Negro elites: ‘Blue Bloods’ that supported our mistreatment.

Yes I am proud to be a street brotha. You ain't nothing but an uppity negro like Hume and the rest of your Black Blue Bloods.

It probably hurt you when you got to Europe and the whites you admire rejected your black ass, instead of embrassing you since you see yourself as that special Negro.

It is your hope they will learn their error once they learn about the blacks who ruled them.

Fool, they know Blacks ruled them that's why they will do everything in their power to keep your black ass down.

We can end ALL the debates now LOL. you hit the nail SQUARE on the head. THEY know their history. By they, I do not mean the ignorant American white with three teeth in his head, who uses Google and their imagination to support outlandish ideas. I mean those Europeans that have any real power, they know the truth. They know that most of US do not know the truth and hence they lie. And yes, they are going to fight tooth and nail to keep a strong Africa and a strong unity from ever forming between the diaspora and the continent. They are not going back to the caves LOL
Posts: 1296 | From: the planet | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AkodWANA5
Member # 16235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AkodWANA5     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I have serious doubts about you. You attack my work and ignore the fact that Dravidians in India accept their Blackness.

It is clear that you are an ignorant negro trying to make other people hate "all" Indians because of your experiences in Suriname.

Negro. I just questioned your contention that you're more "blacker than Afro-Americans, when in reality ,your people continue to call their children Pickaninny? , i.e., pikin ningre (li. "small negro").

It is fact you still refer to yourselves using derogatory names taught you by the European.This shows a lack of racial pride among you folk.

It is nice to know that some European royalty were Black. But these royals like most royals were not supportive of African people who were not part of their class and European.

You are ignorant and prejudice. On the one hand you say that when someone claims they are black in Europe--although they are reconized as white by other Europeans, they are Black. But when a Dravidian says his black , he is not black because Egmond defines who is or is not Black.

To me a Black is anyone who says they are Black or anthropologically classified as a black.

I now view you as a boot-licking, negro, kissing the behinds of dead black aristocrats, who just happen to be white. It is my opinion that you envy these powerful Blacks who enjoyed 'being' white because you really worship whites and view other Blacks as beneath you, like the black royals you admire.

You want to be in white heaven

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVBCzrYg3rc

You’re nothing but another uncle Rukus or Black Euronut David Hume.

Below you claim David Hume was Black.

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=000618

Your hero David Hume was the first Euronut. Scottish philosopher David Hume said: "I am apt to suspect the Negroes to be naturally inferior to the Whites. There scarcely ever was a civilised nation of that complexion, nor even any individual, eminent either in action or in speculation. No ingenious manufacture among them, no arts, no sciences."

It is people like Hume you want us to admire. People like our African forebears who sold us into slavery and the Negro elites: ‘Blue Bloods’ that supported our mistreatment.

Yes I am proud to be a street brotha. You ain't nothing but an uppity negro like Hume and the rest of your Black Blue Bloods.

It probably hurt you when you got to Europe and the whites you admire rejected your black ass, instead of embracing you since you see yourself as that special Negro.

It is your hope they will learn their error once they learn about the blacks who ruled them.

Yes! Egdumb Crackfried is always trying to kiss up to white people, so desperate to get some white to rub off on him, that he claims all these white nobles and such as black. Meanwhile these same 'nobles' are dissin black people.

-
Egdumb Crackfried

Posts: 90 | From: Paramaribo | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egmond Codfried   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by typeZeiss:

We can end ALL the debates now LOL. you hit the nail SQUARE on the head. THEY know their history. By they, I do not mean the ignorant American white with three teeth in his head, who uses Google and their imagination to support outlandish ideas. I mean those Europeans that have any real power, they know the truth. They know that most of US do not know the truth and hence they lie. And yes, they are going to fight tooth and nail to keep a strong Africa and a strong unity from ever forming between the diaspora and the continent. They are not going back to the caves LOL [/QUOTE]

Bless you. When the pink professors are not showing certain images, not exhibiting certain portraits, omitting certain information like over painted faces: one tends to think they have appraised them as 'Black.' Yet when talking to me, I'm being ridiculed.

I do not want to generalise but the smell off houseniggerism is often swirling around Black American writers. Even on this forum, and this is too bad.

It's interesting how the Black, and Black identified European elite who exploited African slaves were split on the issue whether these Africans were in fact their brothers. Some saw them as brethren, and were aware how this lowered the prestige of all Blacks, but others saw them as heathens and uncivilised. They said, they were actuallty helping these Africans to become christianized and civilised. These Africans should have been grateful to be abducted into slavery. This is what I get from Jane Austen and her Mansfield Park, protesting slavery.

Posts: 5454 | From: Holland | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ponsford
Member # 20191

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ponsford     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In terms of genetics Indians are "close" to Blacks especially genetic diversity.The greater the genetic distance of any group from Africans{Blacks}the lesser the genetic diversity,e.g.Europeans.Genetic diversity refers to both genetic phenotype and genotype,Single Nucleotide Polymorphism,more Short Tandem Repeats,less Copy number variants.less Linkage Disequilibrium,less deleterious mutations.Genetic diversity thus impacts significantly on the immune system both the Major Histocompatiblity Complex and the Human Leucocyte Antigen Complex.Diversity within the immune system is the key in resisting Pathogenic microorganisms and other chemical antigens.The bacterium Y.Pestis causative agent for Bubonic Plague actually originated in Ancient Egypt where it encountered the greatest resistance thus lesser death toll, spread to India where the death toll was much higher.Finally spread to Europe where the death toll was massive.Europeans simply had no resistance to the Bubonic Plague.
Posts: 121 | From: Guyana | Registered: Mar 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clyde Winters   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is mtDNA data uniting Africans and Dravidians.

Can Parallel Mutation and neutral genome selection explain Eastern African M1 consensus HVS-1 motifs in Indian M haplogroup
http://www.bioline.org.br/pdf?hg07022

Did the Dravidian Speakers Originate in Africa
http://academia.edu.documents.s3.amazonaws.com/1773184/PossibleDraOrigin.pdf

Origin and Spread of Dravidian Speakers

http://www.krepublishers.com/02-Journals/IJHG/IJHG-08-0-000-000-2008-Web/IJHG-08-4-317-368-2008-Abst-PDF/IJHG-08-4-325-08-362-Winder-C/IJHG-08-4-325-08-362-Winder-C-Tt.pdf

Sickle Cell Anemia in Africa and India

http://www.ispub.com/journal/the_internet_journal_of_hematology/volume_7_number_1_40/article/sickle-cell-anemia-in-india-and-africa.html

Y-Chromosome evidence of African Origin of Dravidian Agriculture

http://www.academicjournals.org/ijgmb/PDF/pdf2010/Mar/Winters.pdf

'

--------------------
C. A. Winters

Posts: 13012 | From: Chicago | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egmond Codfried   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ponsford:
In terms of genetics Indians are "close" to Blacks especially genetic diversity.The greater the genetic distance of any group from Africans{Blacks}the lesser the genetic diversity,e.g.Europeans.Genetic diversity refers to both genetic phenotype and genotype,Single Nucleotide Polymorphism,more Short Tandem Repeats,less Copy number variants.less Linkage Disequilibrium,less deleterious mutations.Genetic diversity thus impacts significantly on the immune system both the Major Histocompatiblity Complex and the Human Leucocyte Antigen Complex.Diversity within the immune system is the key in resisting Pathogenic microorganisms and other chemical antigens.The bacterium Y.Pestis causative agent for Bubonic Plague actually originated in Ancient Egypt where it encountered the greatest resistance thus lesser death toll, spread to India where the death toll was much higher.Finally spread to Europe where the death toll was massive.Europeans simply had no resistance to the Bubonic Plague.

The Surinam Indians in The Netherlands do not seem to be bothered by the racism of Sinterklaas or the racism in general. I do not hear them.
So beating them over the head with DNA proof that they are Blacks will not do the trick.
They consider themselves Caucasians, and pure from any Black blood.

I nee to point out that my presence here is to eradicate white supremacy by direct action.

Posts: 5454 | From: Holland | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com