EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » BLACK NAZIS (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: BLACK NAZIS
kikuyu22
Member # 19561

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kikuyu22     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, they existed. Arabs,blacks and even G-A-S-P,Jews of whom there were at least 150,000 serving in all branches of the armed forces.
 -
Here are his blacks:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hX-jLx-7Z04
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZdjnbb1wFE&NR=1
 -
http://i55.tinypic.com/2lkg22a.jpg
Like everyone else I believed implicitly in the myths of the Ice People,the 6 mn dead Jews,Hitler's evil megalomania etc etc but objective reexamination of the facts has revealed how false these beliefs are.
Hitler and the Germans including blacks,Jews and over half a million non-German volunters fought against the int'l banksters,of whom the majority were Zionist. With more and more research I pulled back the lies of Hollywood and learned the truth. Can anyone on ES do the same?
I ask specifically cause I've seen some Swindleberger type untruths on threads about Nazis and Jews.

Posts: 433 | From: nairobi | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness is a guy IRL
cassiterides banned yet again
Member # 18409

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness is a guy IRL         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by kikuyu22:
[QB] Yes, they existed. Arabs,blacks and even G-A-S-P,Jews of whom there were at least 150,000 serving in all branches of the armed forces.

Blacks were conscripts or volunteers for the Waffen SS, alongside the Indian legion. They served as foreign units, but they were not allowed into Germany because they were not classified as Aryans.

The only non-whites allowed into Germany were the Japanese who were classified as ''Honorary Aryans'' alongside a small population of Tibetans.

Posts: 2408 | From: My mother's basement | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness is a guy IRL
Member # 18409

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness is a guy IRL         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Jews of whom there were at least 150,000 serving in all branches of the armed forces.

They were not full-blooded or practicing Jews.

Under the Nuremberg Laws, those who were 1/8 or 1/4 Jewish blooded could be classified as German. In this sense over 150,000 Germans who had Jewish blood could fight for the Germany army, however 1/2 or full blooded Jews were not allowed.

Posts: 2408 | From: My mother's basement | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MelaninKing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ A partial 1/8th, 1/4 Jew?
I guess Judaism is in the blood. LOL!!!!

--------------------
Melanin King 4Shared Ebook and video depository;
http://www.4shared.com/u/vprmsqkz/1027fc89/melaninking.html

Posts: 2403 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I do all of a sudden have the desire to see what the hell it was the Apr ess cee here were trying to say?

Many say there were parallels between Nazism and Zionism, what's that about?

And why do some (even a certain individual here, by the name of anguish) feel it important to stress that numbers were greatly exaggerated while admitting that it actually happened (there are also claims that Rwanda was exagerated, due to numbers of an ethnic group there today, but it actually happened regardless of numbers)?

Some things I've seen repeated ad-infinitum on the net, on a subject also talked about in real life, that I just never really payed any attention to or had much interest in.

Posts: 5555 | From: Tha 5th Dimension. | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for osirion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Considering Hitler has Black ancestry I am not surprised by this. Perhaps he knew he was of Horn African extraction. Remember, it was Hitler that supported the Ethiopians in their war against Italy.

--------------------
Across the sea of time, there can only be one of you. Make you the best one you can be.

Posts: 4028 | From: NW USA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MelaninKing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ Hitler has Jewish ancestry also and so did Elvis, but I'm hesitant to say that either were "partially" Jewish. LMBAO!

The folks over at "Jews Against Zionism" say the Zionists orchestrated the whole Nazi holocaust. Their documentation seems to prove their claim as fact.

Posts: 2403 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kikuyu22
Member # 19561

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kikuyu22     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MelaninKing:
^ Hitler has Jewish ancestry also and so did Elvis, but I'm hesitant to say that either were "partially" Jewish. LMBAO!

The folks over at "Jews Against Zionism" say the Zionists orchestrated the whole Nazi holocaust. Their documentation seems to prove their claim as fact.

MK,free your mind from the establishment mindlock! Like you I internalised the mantras of the 'holocaust.'By 13 I'd read the books, watched the movies and swallowed the lies: how the jews were rendered into soap (or was it soup?),how they were flayed for lamp shades,how Dr.Mengele performed unspeakable experiments on Jewish twins,masturbation machines,how a 7 year old escapee was raised by wolves etc. etc.
With the internet I unlearned and then learned this was nothing but the truly psychotic narcissistic imagination of relict Neanderthals.
Not a shred of forensic evidence ever proved the 'holocaust,' til this day. Volunteers once even subjected themselves to a Zyklon b delousing,supposedly the mass murdering agent used;after 15 minutes they were all fine. I've seen a photo of Adolf Eichmann on the net,himself unmistakably a Jew inspecting intended Jewish settlements in Palestine in 1937 or '38!
I know this topic is difficult for many,especially teaching staff anywhere in the Anglosphere,what with the Ice People's chokehold in academia,but facts are facts. There were Jewish and Black Nazis-isn't it time for an honest reappraisal of history?
Btw, I've been to Kigali twice- more Hutus than Tutsis died. And the numbers are greatly exaggerated. Northwestern did a study in 2004 or 05 showing exactly that.

Posts: 433 | From: nairobi | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
There were Jewish and Black Nazis-isn't it time for an honest reappraisal of history?

yes, the Ayran Nations agree with you:

http://www.aryan-nations.org/

Posts: 42934 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
LOL, have no fear kikuyu22. There is a huge difference between KING and myself relative to mainstream mythology and Liarness style propaganda/misinformation.

My hesitation had more to do with how a person could possibly be partially Jewish? Does that also mean a person can be partially muslim or partially Baptist?

the lioness is a guy IRL
Member # 18409

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by osirion:
Considering Hitler has Black ancestry I am not surprised by this. Perhaps he knew he was of Horn African extraction. Remember, it was Hitler that supported the Ethiopians in their war against Italy.

Hitler had no black ancestry. Nor was he of Jewish extraction.

These are silly internet conspiracy theories.

The same sort of people claim Hitler was a freemason, or that Winston Churchill was part native american.

Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welp, found anguish's a.k.a akoben's posts here,

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=000345;p=2

which would likely sum up his stance on the matter.

--------------------
http://iheartguts.com/shop/bmz_cache/7/72e040818e71f04c59d362025adcc5cc.image.300x261.jpg http://www.nastynets.net/www.mousesafari.com/lohan-facial.gif

Posts: 5555 | From: Tha 5th Dimension. | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whatbox
Member # 10819

quote:
Originally posted by cassiterides:

The same sort of people claim Hitler was a freemason.

People over-emphasize the internet, and conspiracy theory, which goes on in real life, and which at time in ways is beyond only a thin blurred line from main stream talk.

Even Jews have said to me and others in person the Hitler had some Jewish ancestry thing.

There is also the Hitler was jealous of Jews thing (something about them being more manly, or more smooth with the ladies, or some other bs.

These remind me of the claims that he liked to walk around in hot pink / purple spandex and was a homosexual, like some of the apresscee here seemingly are (*cough* EgmondCodfried */cough*), so yeah it does seem like something possibly fake to make fun of Hitler -- that rumor was always funny to me, and still is.

They have been genetically testing historic people for a while not, testing paternal lineages and what not, and I've seen it said (only online this stuff is discussed) that Hitler was a carrier of Hg E1b1b*. It's sporadically found in Northern Europe, as an ancient lineage but is much more common in Jews and in parts of Southeastern Europe such as Greece, Italy & Sicily.

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
... Remember, it was Hitler that supported the Ethiopians in their war against Italy.

Citations please?

Awaiting your response [Big Grin]

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

MK,free your mind from the establishment mindlock! Like you I internalised the mantras of the 'holocaust.'By 13 I'd read the books, watched the movies and swallowed the lies: how the jews were rendered into soap (or was it soup?),how they were flayed for lamp shades,how Dr.Mengele performed unspeakable experiments on Jewish twins,masturbation machines,how a 7 year old escapee was raised by wolves etc. etc.
With the internet I unlearned and then learned this was nothing but the truly psychotic narcissistic imagination of relict Neanderthals.
Not a shred of forensic evidence ever proved the 'holocaust,' til this day. Volunteers once even subjected themselves to a Zyklon b delousing,supposedly the mass murdering agent used;after 15 minutes they were all fine. I've seen a photo of Adolf Eichmann on the net,himself unmistakably a Jew inspecting intended Jewish settlements in Palestine in 1937 or '38!
I know this topic is difficult for many,especially teaching staff anywhere in the Anglosphere,what with the Ice People's chokehold in academia,but facts are facts. There were Jewish and Black Nazis-isn't it time for an honest reappraisal of history?
Btw, I've been to Kigali twice- more Hutus than Tutsis died. And the numbers are greatly exaggerated. Northwestern did a study in 2004 or 05 showing exactly that.

Beware Kikuyu, the albanoid is a liar.

He lies as a pro-nazi,
and he lies as a anti-nazi..

Similarly he lies as a jew
and lies said way as an anti-jew.

The pink-reds are all liars,
Hitler and the Jews alikes,
all fuching liars and devils...

There was no innocent side
in that genocidal WW2

War is always a crime
against humanity.

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for osirion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

The same sort of people claim Hitler was a freemason, or that Winston Churchill was part native american.

Depends on what you think of Haplogroup E. Personally I think its an indicator of Black ancestry. I am sure you disagree.
Posts: 4028 | From: NW USA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by IronLion:
quote:
... Remember, it was Hitler that supported the Ethiopians in their war against Italy.

Citations please?

Documents on German Foreign Policy: Series C, Volume IV. (United States: Government Printing Office, 1962)

page 455

In an internal document, a German representative in Ethiopia discussed with Emperor Haile Selassie the supply of modern arms and material for chemical warfare. If the Germans’ offer of arms was favorable, Ethiopia was to send a representative to Berlin to discuss the situation. Germany later said internally that it and Ethiopia had the same interests, and that a conflict with Italy over the Austrian question would be inevitable. Germany was aware that Mussolini, along with Britain and France, did not favor his involvement with Austria. Hitler felt that the only way to be able to take over Austria was to arm the Ethiopians as much as possible so that they would offer the greatest resistance toward the Italians. With the Italians distracted, Hitler would go into Austria. Hitler kept this plan secret, because he was aware of the complicated European political situation.

German firms saw an interest in Ethiopia like the Italians did, but not for the same reasons. Companies such as Rheinmetall and Krupp Steel were aware that Ethiopia desperately needed supplies, and they could provide them. They helped supply the weapons to Ethiopia that were agreed to by Selassie and Hitler. The fact that Ethiopia was on the verge of entering war meant that they need to buy as many supplies as possible to prepare. German firms were prepared to offer Ethiopians what they needed in order to profit.

osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
More detail here: What Hitler knew: the battle for information in Nazi foreign policy By Zachary Shore

36 anti-tank guns to Haile Selassie

and more.

--------------------
Across the sea of time, there can only be one of you. Make you the best one you can be.

osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
Hitler had given political support to his diplomatically ostracized ally while secretly supplying weapons to emperor Haile Selassie.

A concise history of the Third Reich By Wolfgang Benz, Thomas Dunlap

--------------------

Evergreen
Member # 12192

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Evergreen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The fascist who 'passed' for white

Lawrence Dennis was a leading light in the American fascist movement of the 1930s. He was a fan of Hitler and a self-avowed anti-semite. Now a new book reveals that he was actually black - although even his wife didn't know.

Posts: 2007 | From: Washington State | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kikuyu22
Member # 19561

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:

Beware Kikuyu, the albanoid is a liar.

He lies as a pro-nazi,
and he lies as a anti-nazi..

Similarly he lies as a jew
and lies said way as an anti-jew.

The pink-reds are all liars,
Hitler and the Jews alikes,
all fuching liars and devils...

There was no innocent side
in that genocidal WW2

War is always a crime
against humanity.

Hmmm...its difficult to respond to all that but I'll try. I think these photos show that your use of pro-nazi is a meaningless epithet since its now clear the Nazis were definitely not as bestial as they were and still are slanderously misrepresented by the MSM. I can respect a difference of opinion but don't appreciate being called a liar. It would be more helpful if you could restrict yourself to my submissions on this thread.
kikuyu22
Member # 19561

Rate Member
I forgot: here's Eichmann in Palestine.
quote:

In 1937, Eichmann was sent to the British Mandate of Palestine with his superior Herbert Hagen to assess the possibilities of massive Jewish emigration from Germany to Palestine. They landed in Haifa but could obtain only a transit visa so they went on to Cairo. There they met Feival Polkes, an agent of the Haganah, who discussed with them the plans of the Zionists and tried to enlist their assistance in facilitating Jewish emigration from Europe.[
 -
http://uk.ask.com/wiki/Adolph_Eichmann
Here he is in middle age,when supposedly hanged. He's more Jewish than Jon Stewart!
 -

People,look beyond the manufactured images that have brainwashed all of us! Look deeper;the truth isn't hard to find.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Evergreen:
The fascist who 'passed' for white

Lawrence Dennis was a leading light in the American fascist movement of the 1930s. He was a fan of Hitler and a self-avowed anti-semite. Now a new book reveals that he was actually black - although even his wife didn't know.

-

The Nazi sympathiser and pilot Charles Lindbergh suspected that some of Dennis's "ancestors ... might have come from the near east". Lindbergh's wife Anne referred to Dennis's "bronzed" skin. A New York Times report in 1927 outlined Dennis's "close-cropped bristly hair and [skin] deeply bronzed by the tropical sun". A leftwing newspaper mentioned "the tall, swarthy prophet of 'intellectual fascism' ".

One website has the folowwing picture labeled as:

"Lawrence Dennis and his foster mother circa 1908, when he toured England as "the boy evangelist"
 -

not sure if it's his real or foster mother.

The book the The Color of Fascism says Lawrence wrote a book as a young boy which people didn't know about and said in it:

"My father's ancestors were French and Indian. My Mother's ancestors were African and Indian."

p 18

http://books.google.com/books?id=_KAGzV30gaMC&q=defiinitly#v=onepage&q=admited&f=false

If he was being accurate he was half Indian, one quarter European and one quarter African.

Interesting that the focus is on his African ancestry, while he was
possibly more Indian.
I guess the black element is supposedly more sensational.

Posts: 42934 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

In 1937, Eichmann was sent to the British Mandate of Palestine with his superior Herbert Hagen to assess the possibilities of massive Jewish emigration from Germany to Palestine. They landed in Haifa but could obtain only a transit visa so they went on to Cairo. There they met Feival Polkes, an agent of the Haganah, who discussed with them the plans of the Zionists and tried to enlist their assistance in facilitating Jewish emigration from Europe.[
 -
Here he is in middle age,when supposedly hanged. He's more Jewish than Jon Stewart!
 -

People,look beyond the manufactured images that have brainwashed all of us! Look deeper;the truth isn't hard to find.

As we know some Africans sold other Africans into slavery. Eichmann was kidnapped from Argentina by the Israelis who put him on trial, found him guilty and executed him by hanging . You thinking he looked Jewish and assuming that other people who are not Jewish could not look the way he did is not proof that he was Jewish.
But the more important question is if he was Jewish what would the relevance of that be? Please state clearly what your conclusion is.

quote:
Blacks were conscripts or volunteers for the Waffen SS, alongside the Indian legion. They served as foreign units, but they were not allowed into Germany because they were not classified as Aryans.

The only non-whites allowed into Germany were the Japanese who were classified as ''Honorary Aryans'' alongside a small population of Tibetans.

quote:

BLACK NAZIS

Again, what is you consclusion? Some blacks were soldiers in the German army. What's your point?

Separation of whites and blacks was mandated by the Reichstag (German parliament), which enacted a law against mixed marriages in the African colonies.
In Mein Kampf, Adolf Hitler charged that "the Jews had brought the Negroes into the Rhineland with the clear aim of ruining the hated white race by the necessarily-resulting bastardization."

Hitler's Black Victims: The Historical Experiences of European Blacks, Africans and African Americans During the Nazi Era (Crosscurrents in African American History)

http://www.amazon.com/Hitlers-Black-Victims-Experiences-Crosscurrents/product-reviews/0415932955/ref=dp_top_cm_cr_acr_txt?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1

-

Recent Egyptsearch thread:

German museum returning skulls from racial experiments

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=005368

kikuyu22
Member # 19561

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:
quote:
quote:

-
 -

As we know some Africans sold other Africans into slavery. Eichmann was kidnapped from Argentina by the Israelis who put him on trial, found him guilty and executed him by hanging . You thinking he looked Jewish and assuming that other people who are not Jewish could not look the way he did is not proof that he was Jewish.
But the more important question is if he was Jewish what would the relevance of that be? Please state clearly what your conclusion is.

quote:

quote:

BLACK NAZIS

Again, what is you consclusion? Some blacks were soldiers in the German army. What's your point?

Separation of whites and blacks was mandated by the Reichstag (German parliament), which enacted a law against mixed marriages in the African colonies.
In Mein Kampf, Adolf Hitler charged that "the Jews had brought the Negroes into the Rhineland with the clear aim of ruining the hated white race by the necessarily-resulting bastardization."

Hitler's Black Victims: The Historical Experiences of European Blacks, Africans and African Americans During the Nazi Era (Crosscurrents in African American History)

http://www.amazon.com/Hitlers-Black-Victims-Experiences-Crosscurrents/product-reviews/0415932955/ref=dp_top_cm_cr_acr_txt?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1

-

German museum returning skulls from racial experiments

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=005368

Its obvious but I can see I have to spell it out. The popular image of racist murdering Nazis mass murdering Jews is a myth!Why would they have trained blacks and Jews to fight for them? Why did they send Eichmann to Palestine to survey future Jewish settlements?
malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for malibudusul     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
neither the
Nazism the white people created

HAHAHAHHAHAHAH

-

Black people created swastika
before nazi

Posts: 2922 | From: World Empire of the Black People | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness is a guy IRL
Member # 18409

Rate Member
I'm not sure what the thread maker is trying to say. While there were non-white troops attatched to the Waffen SS, they were not classified as Aryans and were not allowed in Germany.
the lioness is a guy IRL
Member # 18409

Rate Member
 -

Jazz was banned in Nazi Germany as ''degenerate art'' and the above is how negroes were depicted.

malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for malibudusul     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
 -

Jazz was banned in Nazi Germany as ''degenerate art'' and the above is how negroes were depicted.

This is veryfuny because today
Nazi rock band

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Posts: 2922 | From: World Empire of the Black People | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
awlaadberry
Member # 17426

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for awlaadberry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Egyptian Nazis
Posts: 895 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:

Jews of whom there were at least 150,000 serving in all branches of the armed forces. They were not full-blooded or practicing Jews.
Under the Nuremberg Laws, those who were 1/8 or 1/4 Jewish blooded could be classified as German. In this sense over 150,000 Germans who had Jewish blood could fight for the Germany army, however 1/2 or full blooded Jews were not allowed.

quote:

quote:

Why would they have trained blacks and Jews to fight for them? Why did they send Eichmann to Palestine to survey future Jewish settlements?

If the Confederate army in the American Civil War could get some Uncle Toms to fight for the Confederacy they were lucky and a few blacks did participate. Jewish Uncle Toms or Black Uncle Toms can be employed by people who have no love for either.
I hesitate to call the people you mention "Jews" beacause the ones in the German Army (only allowed in territory outside Germany) were less than half of Jewish ancestry and obviously were not practicing the religion or culture while serving in the army.
Nevertheless if they could get some blacks and some people who had some Jewish ancestry to help their war effort to take over Europe why not?
The Nazis also wanted to get all of the Jews out of Germany.
Some thought supporting Jews emmigrating to Palestine was a good way of doing this. Others thought it was a bad idea because they worried that they might have to deal with a Jewish nation, Jewish power in the future. The people who thought it was a bad idea eventually won out and later when the Nazis went to war they wanted to find faster ways to get rid of the Jews.

quote:
Originally posted by awlaadberry:
The Egyptian Nazis

^^^this is pretty interesting.
kikuyu what do you think of this?
Some Egyptians have studied Hiter's book Mein Kamf about racial supremacy and they decided to apply their own version to themselves

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for anguishofbeing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ bullshyt from start to finish. No gas chambers, no annihilation policy, Germany did not start WW2 and even those the Nazis called 'full Jews' served in the German military. You have not progressed since I kicked your ass on the "holocau$t" topic. Stop surfing the worthless Nizkor site. You'll learn more.

BTW you all can ad Gertrude Stein to the list of Jews admiring Hitler. Other were M.Begin and I.Shamir.

Posts: 4254 | From: dasein | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness is a guy IRL
Member # 18409

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by anguishofbeing:
^ bullshyt from start to finish. No gas chambers, no annihilation policy, Germany did not start WW2 and even those the Nazis called 'full Jews' served in the German military. You have not progressed since I kicked your ass on the "holocau$t" topic. Stop surfing the worthless Nizkor site. You'll learn more.

BTW you all can ad Gertrude Stein to the list of Jews admiring Hitler. Other were M.Begin and I.Shamir.

Pure-blooded Jews could not serve in the Germany army. This is fact, look up the Nuremberg Laws. 1/4 Jews however could serve, and that is what the book 'Hitler's Jewish Soldiers' covers.

You are not educated on these topics and its clear have never read the book you posted.

Under Nazi racial and hygiene laws, blacks were considered to be 'subhuman'. Being Black and supporting Nazism is not compatible - the same would be to claim you support white supremacy when you are a negro.

You clearly have an identity crisis.

the lioness is a guy IRL
Member # 18409

Rate Member
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhineland_Bastard

Rhineland Bastard (German: Rheinlandbastard) was a derogatory term used in Nazi Germany to describe Afro-German children of mixed German and African parentage who were fathered by Africans serving as French colonial troops occupying the Rhineland after World War I. Under Nazism's racial theories, these children were considered inferior to "pure Aryans" and consigned to sterilization.

Whatbox
Member # 10819

quote:

Ok.. so,?

If all of this didnot happen than what did happen?

Ok so I guess, this is sortta like a complete story question, or a quick / succinct summary, whichever you feel: who began the war, and to what end, or why exactly were [/did] things [get] made up?

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for anguishofbeing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ its been four years man! Your comprehension level is on par with the fake "nord" above you.
Posts: 4254 | From: dasein | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness is a guy IRL
Member # 18409

Rate Member
quote:
^ its been four years man! Your comprehension level is on par with the fake "nord" above you.

Next time actually read the books you quote here, because it makes you look stupid.

The sources you are quoting from do not say Jews served in the Germany army, only that 1/4 Jews ''mischlings'' did.

Under the Nazi racial hygiene laws, 1/4 Jews could pass as Aryan. All this is explained in the work you cited, but obviously you failed to read.

As for blacks, they were sterilized in Germany.

Whatbox
Member # 10819

quote:

My pay attention to this issue -level, that is.

I've just never found what first impressed me to be a sado-masochistic historic to be all that interesting.

The concept of how people hid others fron Nazis, or sought to be hid from them was interesting only in that it sounded like it was a horror flick.

Were I Jewish I might've delved all into this, possibly asked you questions off bat, etc, but it's an ethnic group that's just never really caught my interest or really attention quite like other obvious ones on my radar (everyday ones like whites, "hispanics", blacks, and asians), let alone in major or grandiose ways, unlike how this stuff seems to've caught the attention of lotta whites whether (as Euros dubb) "Multi culti" or neo-nazis.

Anyway, I get the feeling some white Euros feel they support or wish that an Adolf Germany should have won the war:

quote:
Like I wrote in the other thread, the actions of Nazi Germany spawned two multi-ethnic superpowers; the USA and USSR. At the same time, the traditional Europeans powers, and their values, slid into obscurity.

Perhaps this is the reason? It's definitely one of the factors in the west, because the Russians were never really open to multiculturalism, despite the multi-ethnic structure of the USSR, and neither are the people in any of the post-Communist states. But the Americans certainly played a part in Western Europe opening its doors to the world.

But there are many other reasons, starting with the basics like improvements in inter-continental travel, and growing economies that need imported labour to feel certain (lower) areas of the job market, etc.

I think the really interesting question is what would've happened if Nazi Germany won the war? White nationalists seem quite sure that this would've resulted in a pure white and highly advanced Europe. I'm not so sure.

My belief is that after a couple of decades, many Germans would've woken up and realized that their nation just helped to wipe out tens of millions of other Europeans, including whole ethnic groups. This would've certainly resulted in some very deep questions about what the **** went wrong?

It's likely that the country would be a bigger mental **** up than it is today
, and I wonder if German national identity would've survived something like that?

The bolded is something I agree with. The third to last paragraph is indeed reminiscent of white S. African Boer attitudes.

On the other side, some folks do seem to get hysterical in their concern for this topic, in terms of viewing any little thing as a threat:

crowd of Jewish NYers: Obama the Nazi

Here's a forum I got the quote from, kindof interesting posts:

http://www.forumbiodiversity.com/showthread.php?p=523603

http://www.forumbiodiversity.com/showthread.php?t=23534&page=4

http://www.forumbiodiversity.com/showthread.php?p=536506

Some of them or one of them seem to say WWII caused the death of Europe, somehow. Many of them don't even appear to be European, or at least the main [or Western Northern & Central] Europeans.

Another thing I've no clue of, mention of sustainability in terms of Israel. How does that make sense? It's the West's ally there, and hence the most successful nation in the region. The most plausible thing and only thing I've heard is the supposed shrinking of a future support coming with demographic shifts / changes happening (in the EU or US, can't remember).

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
quote:
Next time actually read the books you quote here
Learn to follow threads in a forum and how to comprehend them retard.

http://www.revisionisthistory.org/jewishnazi.html

Fuk off you fake ass "nord".

Jeeves, I honestly don't know wtf you just posted. Seriously.

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:

Citations please?

Documents on German Foreign Policy: Series C, Volume IV. (United States: Government Printing Office, 1962)

page 455

In an internal document, a German representative in Ethiopia discussed with Emperor Haile Selassie the supply of modern arms and material for chemical warfare. If the Germans’ offer of arms was favorable, Ethiopia was to send a representative to Berlin to discuss the situation. Germany later said internally that it and Ethiopia had the same interests, and that a conflict with Italy over the Austrian question would be inevitable. Germany was aware that Mussolini, along with Britain and France, did not favor his involvement with Austria. Hitler felt that the only way to be able to take over Austria was to arm the Ethiopians as much as possible so that they would offer the greatest resistance toward the Italians. With the Italians distracted, Hitler would go into Austria. Hitler kept this plan secret, because he was aware of the complicated European political situation.

German firms saw an interest in Ethiopia like the Italians did, but not for the same reasons. Companies such as Rheinmetall and Krupp Steel were aware that Ethiopia desperately needed supplies, and they could provide them. They helped supply the weapons to Ethiopia that were agreed to by Selassie and Hitler. The fact that Ethiopia was on the verge of entering war meant that they need to buy as many supplies as possible to prepare. German firms were prepared to offer Ethiopians what they needed in order to profit.

With links, thank you.

I would want to verify this citation...

Whatbox
Member # 10819

quote:
quote:

I know.

You don't really appear much different here than in harping over the Cavalli-Sforza -ravaging of your fantasies, via rasol & co.

the lioness is a guy IRL
Member # 18409

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

Read your own link -

''Cambridge University researcher Bryan Rigg has traced the Jewish ancestry of more than 1,200 of Hitler's soldiers, including two field marshals and fifteen generals (two full generals, eight lieutenant generals, five major generals), "men commanding up to 100,000 troops.''

- The book covers the mischlings in the Wehrmacht, the Jewish ancestry is a reference to partial Jewish blood.

Unlike you i own this work and know what it is about.

You are just a troll.

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
I did.

"Thousands of men of Jewish descent and hundreds of what the Nazis called 'full Jews' served in the German military with Adolf Hitler's knowledge and approval."

Bitch please. [Roll Eyes]

dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dana marniche   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Jews of whom there were at least 150,000 serving in all branches of the armed forces.

They were not full-blooded or practicing Jews.

How bout the Greeks? [Big Grin]
Posts: 4226 | From: New Jersey, USA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
This "cassiterides" is a white Jew boy.
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Sterilizing blacks? That's another made up crock.
Obviously the German Nazis had no problem with blacks or Jews.
Also that Herero and Namaqua Genocide in Namibia? Another made up hoax. Where's the proof?

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
^ the made up crock is your gas chamber holocau$t story which you spammed from a worthless Nizkor site. Thats your MO: spam but never read and understand. lol

"Bungling, exaggerations, omissions and lies are the signpost of most reports of that époque ... It is inevitable that new documents will come to light which will shatter more and more the official Au-schwitz story. The present, seemingly triumphant portrayal of the universe of concentration camps (Auschwitz), is destined to be doomed. What can be saved of it? Very little!"

Jean-Claude Pressac (Expert for the Jewish Beate Klarsfeld Foundation and author of several Auschwitz-Reports for Jewish bodies) in an interview for the book Histoire du négationnisme en France, Éditions du Seuil, Paris 2000, p. 613 ff)

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
^ the made up crock is your gas chamber holocau$t story which you spammed from a worthless Nizkor site. Thats your MO: spam but never read and understand. lol

did anyone mention gas chambers in this thread bozo?
that's your obsession black Nazi

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
LOL! Dropping the gas chamber story already are we? Or am I really annoying you by reminding you of how stupid you are to put your faith in a Hollywood fantasy? lol
Whatbox
Member # 10819

So is Europe really as raped up the butthole by Jews as so many of you (Easterners, Conservatives) like to complain?

If so then what's the point in complaigning? It's over, done deal.

--------------------
http://iheartguts.com/shop/bmz_cache/7/72e040818e71f04c59d362025adcc5cc.image.300x261.jpg http://www.nastynets.net/www.mousesafari.com/lohan-facial.gif

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com