EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » History of the Black Holy Roman Empire (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: History of the Black Holy Roman Empire
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
cassertides is a Mike111 alias.
It's called multiple personaity disorder

Posts: 43007 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness is a guy IRL
cassiterides banned yet again
Member # 18409

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness is a guy IRL         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please tell me what 'outdated' stuff i have posted?
Posts: 2408 | From: My mother's basement | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now, now, Albino children, don't fight.
Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adira and Marra
Member # 15917

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adira and Marra     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
Posts: 525 | From: Terra | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthAndRights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by AGÜEYBANÁ(Mind718):
^^Sthu, you're just as delusional and outdated as he is, cAS-shitty!! Remember this? posted 11 November, 2011 10:43 PM

-

-

Posts: 3446 | From: U.S. by way of JA by way of Africa | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mike who are some of your favorite albino European artists?
The one's who are most skillful in craft while making lies?

Posts: 43007 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^The art of lying is quite different from aesthetic art.
The best liars are undoubtedly the Germanics: most notably the British and the Germans - including their brethren in the Americas. Most fakes and fake history has been created by them - with the able assistance of the Catholic church of course.

Aesthetically I guess the Italians are okay, but in absolute terms my favorites would be Spanish Moor architecture and Egyptian everything else. I don't think people really appreciate how fantastic the Egyptian aesthetic was.

Please note;
A woman dressed like this today, would be considered fabulously dressed. That is unreal.

-

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CelticWarrioress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
Marc, why did you go there? Now I feel obliged to have some fun with Albino revisionism.

Harley 4205 ff. 1-8
Anonymous verses on the kings of England, to Henry VI, unfinished (manuscript also known as Sir Thomas Holme's Book of Arms)
England, S. E. (probably London); c. 1445-c. 1450

William the Conqueror

-

Harley 624 ff. 1v-82 and 145-217
Historica monumenta diversa (ff. 2-18v), Chronica monasterii de Pipwell (ff. 21-35v), etc., added by Sir Simonds D'Ewes c. 1639-1643
England; c. 1639-1643

William the Conqueror, king of England, giving a letter (with a seal) concerning the ruling of the city of York to the duke Alan of Brittany

-

Harley 624 f. 145
William the Conqueror

He,he,he.

-

But WAIT!
You think miraculously turning Blonde is a neat trick?
This is the absolute BEST!

Royal 19 E VI
Gonzalo de Hinojosa, bishop of Burgos, translated by Jean Golein, Chronicle
France, Central (Paris); 1st decade of the 15th century, before 1407

Royal 19 E VI f. 441

The Great Khan

Detail of a miniature of the Great Khan enthroned with other eastern monarchs.
Origin: France, Central (Paris)
Attribution: Master of the Cité des Dames

-

^Ha,ha,ha - the guy above is suppose to be Genghis Khan!

Genghis Khan

-

Obviously the Albinos were so traumatized by Black rule, that they decided that the best way to get back at us, was to make EVERYONE in their version of history WHITE!

Personally, to me, it just makes them sicker.

Stupid, in one of those pics his hair and beard are obviously gray which means he was older when it was done. We ALL go gray as we age including blondes duh.

In the first one of Ghengis Khan I don't see a white man there. Heck everyone knows he wasn't white but was Mongolian duh.

Posts: 3257 | From: Madisonville, KY USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
DHDoxies - None of this really registers, does it? Like poor Cass, you are a Germanic (British/German), formerly the most Albino of the Central Asians. You toppled the only stabilizing forces in the world, Black rule. And now your brain is so tormented by hatred, and fear, that your old masters will return, that it can only see what it wants to see.

I beg you, cleanse your poor decrepit Albino mind. Always be mindful that after the fall of Black rule, your people have been responsible for ALL of the worlds great catastrophes:

Black Genocide in Europe and the Americas, Two World Wars, countless smaller ones, dropping the Atomic bomb. Slavery USED to be a common and at times, even kinda benign institution: until your people got a hold of it. Then it became the most debased and horrific institution known to man.

Even the great atrocities done by other people, were done at your direction:

The Cambodian mass killings were done my disciples of the German Marx. Likewise the mass killings in China were also done by disciples of the German Marx. Even the Rwandan Genocide was done in response to circumstances and situations that you created.

Everything that you have touched, has turned to sh1t. Your people are just not evolved sufficiently to rule. You must learn to once again, LOVE your former masters, RETURN them to power, it is the only way to save yourselves, and all of mankind!

malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for malibudusul     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ambassador from Kiev Sent by King Vladimir and a Byzantine Bishop
http://www.art.com/asp/View_HighZoomResPop.asp?apn=13306328&imgloc=23-2352-Z00DYOFN.jpg&imgwidth=851&imgheight=705

http://www.art.com/products/p13306328-sa-i2447936/ambassador-from-kiev-sent-by-king-vladimir-and-a-byzantine-bishop.htm

Posts: 2922 | From: World Empire of the Black People | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for malibudusul     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Peter I of Bulgaria

Saint Peter, King of Bulgaria

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_I_of_Bulgaria
"King Peter concluded peace with Byzantium on terms advantageous for Bulgaria. He also gained recognition from the Patriarch of Constantinople for the autonomy of the Bulgarian Church, and the affirmation of a Patriarchal throne in Bulgaria, benefiting all the Bulgarian Church."

http://molonlabe70.blogspot.com/2011/01/blessed-peter-king-of-bulgaria.html

-

http://molonlabe70.blogspot.com/2011_01_01_archive.html

Posts: 2922 | From: World Empire of the Black People | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Great stuff malibudusul, keep it up!
malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
Serbian King Stefan Decani

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_Uro%C5%A1_III_De%C4%8Danski_of_Serbia

http://www.stnicholascenter.org/pages/king-stefan-decani/
Stephen Uroš III of Dečani
King of all the Serbian and Maritime Lands
 -

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are you a bloodline descendant of Charlemagne or just a Germanic person whos only link would be being born in the same area...??

BTW, don't take this desperation to steal white history as the mindset of majority of E.S members..its just the desperate self hating pseudo scholars like Mike111..

quote:
Originally posted by DHDoxies:
quote:
So DHDoxies, you are a descendent of Charlemagne eh, how wonderful! I take it that all of this nonsense is merely cover, you're trying to pass? To each his own, but in this modern day, I am surprised that there are still people wanting to do that. Why not CELEBRATE your Blackness?
BTW - How do you know that you are descended from Charlemagne?

Yes I am a descendant of Charlemagne & very proud of it. As well as being a descendant of William "The Conqueror", the Celtic Queen of the Iceni Boudicca(described as having down to her backside long tawny or reddish brown hair), Harald Bluetooth, & Half Dan. Nope I'm not a black trying to pass as white, I am white. My hair is straight, it is dark reddish blond (so dark its mistaken for auburn, my eyes are Greenish blue, my skin fair, heck I'll even post a picture of my nose from the side & front showing I'm frickin white. Both my parents are white as well except my mom is tanned w/ brown hair & dark blue eyes. Both of their parents were white as well. I know I'm a descendant of Charlemagne because I know my family lineage, I've done my research on my family tree.

Posts: 8812 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

-

quote:
Originally posted by malibudusul:
Serbian King Stefan Decani

http://www.stnicholascenter.org/pages/king-stefan-decani/

-

Posts: 8812 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness is a guy IRL
Member # 18409

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness is a guy IRL         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mike's logic concerning european art -

(a) if the person is painted pale white - they are a fake created by an evil group of albinos who conspire to hide the true history of the negro.

(b) if the person is painted with a slight tan or brown - they are a mulatto or black person and not a fake (the evil group of albinos must have forgotten to destroy or alter these images and they are the very few signs left of the ancient 'black' nobility of europe).

Posts: 2408 | From: My mother's basement | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
Olaf II Haraldsson, King of Norway

-

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olaf_II_of_Norway

http://www.oodegr.com/english/biographies/arxaioi/Olaf_norway.htm

malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
Mike,egmond, Marc, ironlion...
Look for kings, queens,
princes, princesses...
who became saints
The images of the churches often
be real
show with true color

Queen of Scots

Queen Margaret of Scotland, was an English princess of the House of Wessex. Born in exile in Hungary...

-

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Margaret_of_Scotland

malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
Boris I of Bulgaria
was the Knyaz (Prince) of First Bulgarian Empire in 852–889.
 -

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boris_I_of_Bulgaria

CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CelticWarrioress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by -Just Call Me Jari-:
Are you a bloodline descendant of Charlemagne or just a Germanic person whos only link would be being born in the same area...??

BTW, don't take this desperation to steal white history as the mindset of majority of E.S members..its just the desperate self hating pseudo scholars like Mike111..

quote:
quote:
So DHDoxies, you are a descendent of Charlemagne eh, how wonderful! I take it that all of this nonsense is merely cover, you're trying to pass? To each his own, but in this modern day, I am surprised that there are still people wanting to do that. Why not CELEBRATE your Blackness?

Yes I am a descendant of Charlemagne & very proud of it. As well as being a descendant of William "The Conqueror", the Celtic Queen of the Iceni Boudicca(described as having down to her backside long tawny or reddish brown hair), Harald Bluetooth, & Half Dan. Nope I'm not a black trying to pass as white, I am white. My hair is straight, it is dark reddish blond (so dark its mistaken for auburn, my eyes are Greenish blue, my skin fair, heck I'll even post a picture of my nose from the side & front showing I'm frickin white. Both my parents are white as well except my mom is tanned w/ brown hair & dark blue eyes. Both of their parents were white as well. I know I'm a descendant of Charlemagne because I know my family lineage, I've done my research on my family tree.

Jari, I'm a bloodline descendant of Charlemagne as well as William "The Conqueror". As far as blood I'm actually more Celt than anything. I come from the Gordon Sept of the "Moore" clan of Scotland. I was actually born a US citizen in Germany. LOL Ohh I don't take it that way at all, just the way I see it is if I don't fight for my birth right, the birth right of my nieces, the birth right of any children I may have then who will. I'm the first of my mother's side to even know where her family came from, mom didn't know, neither did my grandmother.
Posts: 3257 | From: Madisonville, KY USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:

quote:
quote:

Jari - What are we to make of a little Albino boy who declares himself to be Black in the anonymity of cyberspace?
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Well thats cool to be descended from Charlemagne by blood. I have not studied much on William the Conquerer so Im not to familiar with who he is, Ive heard of him though.

Also I would guess that majority of European/White Americans are celtic in origin. and yeah, this is def. something worth defending by you from the likes of Mike111 and his band of pseudo-scholars.

Notice how anything depicting a white person is "Fake" but he wont apply these rules to artifacts that are supposed to depict "blacks"...

quote:
quote:

quote:
quote:

Jari, I'm a bloodline descendant of Charlemagne as well as William "The Conqueror". As far as blood I'm actually more Celt than anything. I come from the Gordon Sept of the "Moore" clan of Scotland. I was actually born a US citizen in Germany. LOL Ohh I don't take it that way at all, just the way I see it is if I don't fight for my birth right, the birth right of my nieces, the birth right of any children I may have then who will. I'm the first of my mother's side to even know where her family came from, mom didn't know, neither did my grandmother.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
He,he,he.

-  -

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
HE HE HE...

-

St. James the Moor Slayer
 -

St. James the Moor Slayer
 -

A later 18th century painting in an attempt to separate the appearance of Muslims from looking anything like a European:

-

Giovanni Battista Tiepolo, St James the Greater Conquering the Moors, 1749. Oil on canvas, Museum of Fine Arts, Budapest.

Keep in mind people called "Berbers" didn't call themselves "Berbers" and people called "Moors" didn't call themsselves "Moors".
So these terms can get changed at whim as we see historically and they are loosly defined.
Notice the evolving racism

Note on St. James:

James, son of Zebedee was one of the Twelve Apostles of Jesus.
He died in 44 AD.ter tradition states that he miraculously reappeared to fight for the Christian army during the battle of Clavijo (844 AD) and was henceforth called Matamoros (Moor-slayer). Santiago y cierra España ("St James and strike for Spain") has been the traditional battle cry of Spanish armies. [/QB][/QUOTE]

quote:
Moor of Freising: The Moor's head is an heraldic charge associated with Freising, Germany where Benedict first serve as Archbishop.It deplicate an african slave with a crown in his head,meaning a freed one out of bondage from sin!!

CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
quote:
He,he,he.

-  -

Mikey boy, you sure are something else, btw again I'M NOT A BOY, I'M A GIRL, FEMALE, I SAY IT AGAIN I AM A FEMALE GET IT STUPID. Now you're trying to say that I don't know what my family name is LOL, I know my family name stupid as I was BORN with it. Geez such ignorance.
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
DHDoxies - Jari is the little Albino boy who declares himself to be Black, can't you tell?
the lioness is a guy IRL
Member # 18409

Rate Member
quote:
Mikey boy, you sure are something else

Indeed, ever wondered why he calls everyone 'boy'?

It's because hes a homosexual.

Here are his gay accounts. Type mike111 in google search engine and you get them -

Mike111 | Bloomington Gay Men and Gay

Bloomington Gay Men and Gay Dating Meet gay men for dating, friendship and more. Set up a RealJock member profile to use ...

mike111's Profile - GayCitieswww.gaycities.com/reviewer/mike111/Cached
Profile on GayCities for mike111

- Mike and Egmond are both homosexual negroes who are obsessed with young white males hence if you go to mikes website you will see his picture obsession with whites who he calls 'albinos'. Its disgusting.

He is very very sick...

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Sooo DHDoxies, or should I say "Sista", now that you know, will you be taking up Rap music and break dancing?

BTW - Your ancestors were quite handsome.

CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
quote:
Well thats cool to be descended from Charlemagne by blood. I have not studied much on William the Conquerer so Im not to familiar with who he is, Ive heard of him though.

Also I would guess that majority of European/White Americans are celtic in origin. and yeah, this is def. something worth defending by you from the likes of Mike111 and his band of pseudo-scholars.

Notice how anything depicting a white person is "Fake" but he wont apply these rules to artifacts that are supposed to depict "blacks"...

quote:
quote:

quote:
quote:

LOL, I've noticed that Jari. You are correct alot of white Americans do have Celtic blood, this stems from when white Irish & Scottish people were kidnapped from their land, loaded onto ships & brought to the Americas against their will & were sold as slaves on the same auction blocks that blacks would eventually be sold from. They were actually the first slaves brought to America. For more info check out the book "They Were White & They Were Slaves".
the lioness is a guy IRL
Member # 18409

Rate Member
Mike111 can you just answer this simple question:

YES OR NO

Are you homosexual?

CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
quote:
Sooo DHDoxies, or should I say "Sista", now that you know, will you be taking up Rap music and break dancing?

BTW - Your ancestors were quite handsome.

Heck NO, I HATE Rap with a passion except Will Smith. Give me my 80's style hard rock/Heavy Metal, Country, & Celtic music with line dancing & Scottish or Irish Celtic dancing.
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Cass get lost, I want to talk to my new found Sista.

Hey Sis, how about it. Are you starting to feel rhythm coursing through your body? Do you suddenly feel as one with nature? Feeling like you could do the nasty all night? It's the Black baby, embrace it.

malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
The sister of Saint (Emperor) Constantine

-

SEE! http://www.saintsunit.org/pc/icons_women.html

CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
quote:
Cass get lost, I want to talk to my new found Sista.

Hey Sis, how about it. Are you starting to feel rhythm coursing through your body? Do you suddenly feel as one with nature? Feeling like you could do the nasty all night? It's the Black baby, embrace it.

You nasty perverted demented idiot. As I said I HATE rap. Give me my 80's Style Hard Rock/Heavy Metal, Country & Celtic Music. I'm a head banger, line dancer & Scottish Irish Celtic dance person. Sorry honey this gal is strictly no ring no gets, virgin til I marry & I will marry a white man because I am a WHITE woman.
malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
in icons St. Constantine is usually depicted with his mother St. Helen.
 -

http://www.skiathosbooks.com/saints_constantine.htm

the lioness is a guy IRL
Member # 18409

Rate Member
quote:
Sorry honey this gal is strictly no ring no gets, virgin til I marry & I will marry a white man because I am a WHITE woman. [/QB]

Well i wish you all the best. Find a nice white man and have some kids. [Smile] [Wink]

It upsets these black supremacists/afrocentrics etc when they hear of a white woman who isn't attracted to black men. They often propagate this bizarre lie that white woman prefer black men over white. This lie is all over the internet. The other claim that never gets old is that most white men like asian woman over white woman. Another bizarre lie.

ps. mike111 is a homosexual. Not only that but he is a nutbag afrocentric. The man has many many mental problems.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
DHDoxies - Of course you will marry a white man because you are a WHITE woman. No one ever suggested different. I was merely trying to help you navigate through strange new feelings that you may be experiencing, or perhaps had already experienced in the past, but you just didn't understand what it meant.

The fact that it's still intact, speaks volumes. Not hard to do when there is nothing to inspire you, is it.

CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
quote:
DHDoxies - Of course you will marry a white man because you are a WHITE woman. No one ever suggested different. I was merely trying to help you navigate through strange new feelings that you may be experiencing, or perhaps had already experienced in the past, but you just didn't understand what it meant.

The fact that it's still intact, speaks volumes. Not hard to do when there is nothing to inspire you, is it.

Mikey boy, how idiotic can you be LOL. Exactly what strange new feelings am I supposed to be feeling here LOL?? I'm proud of who I am always have been. I'm proud to be white & always have been & always will be. I'm dang proud of all my ancestors, I come from a long line of well known great people who did great things. I'm dang proud of my ancestor Charlemagne, I'm proud of my ancestor William "The Conqueror", I'm proud of my ancestor Queen Boudicca (Boudicea). Honey my 48th G-Grandmother Boudicca inspires me by the butt whooping she put on the Romans, SHE is my role model.
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by cassiterides:
quote:
Sorry honey this gal is strictly no ring no gets, virgin til I marry & I will marry a white man because I am a WHITE woman.

Well i wish you all the best. Find a nice white man and have some kids. [Smile] [Wink]

It upsets these black supremacists/afrocentrics etc when they hear of a white woman who isn't attracted to black men. They often propagate this bizarre lie that white woman prefer black men over white. This lie is all over the internet. The other claim that never gets old is that most white men like asian woman over white woman. Another bizarre lie.

ps. mike111 is a homosexual. Not only that but he is a nutbag afrocentric. The man has many many mental problems. [/QB]

LOL, Ty Cass [Smile] . I fully agree about ole Mikey boy, he is one delusional Negro, but boy is he ever good for a good laugh LOL ROTFLMBO.
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
DHDoxies - Of course, of course, what makes you think that I was suggesting otherwise?

Now that I know your true linage, I would have to agree that there is a chance that you may descend from Charlemagne.

And if you want to settle, as regards your future plans, who am I to say no.

malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
LEO (the GREAT),
POPE and DOCTOR of the CHURCH

Born ca. 391 or 400
Tuscany, Western Roman Empire

He was an Italian aristocrat,
and is the first pope of the
Catholic Church to have been
called "the Great". He is perhaps
best known for having met Attila
the Hun in 452, persuading him to
turn back from his invasion of Italy.
He is also a Doctor of the Church.
 -

-

"Saint Leo the Great
is the first born
pope doctor. His
greatness is evident
from his roles as
peacemaker amidst terror,
unifier amidst controversy,
and pastoral concern amidst war,
diseases, and famine. For two decades
during his pontificate the powers
of terrorists and Hell attacked
and plundered Rome and its citizens."

http://ecclesiasalutismeae.blogspot.com/2011/11/leo-great-pope-and-doctor-of-church.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pope_Leo_I

http://www.catholicnewsagency.com/news/st._leo_the_great_was_one_of_the_greatest_popes_in_history_says_benedict_xvi/

The reason why Leo was Great
A British historian's nomination for the most important document ever issued by a pope.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/religion/8856431/The-reason-why-Leo-was-Great.html

malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
Stefan Uroš II Milutin
1253 – 1321 was a
king of Serbia (reigned 1282–1321)
, and member of
the House of Nemanjić.

-

http://www.spcoluzern.ch/index.php?pg=2001&lang=en

malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
Edmund
King of the East Angles
 -

-

"They shot then with missiles,
as if to amuse themselves,
until he was all covered with their missiles as with bristles of a hedgehog,
just as Sebastian was.
Then Hinguar, the dishonorable
Viking, saw that the noble
king did not desire to
renounce Christ, and with
resolute faith always called
to him; Hinguar then commanded
to behead the king and the heathens thus did."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edmund_the_Martyr

http://www.stedmundsbury.gov.uk/sebc/visit/stedmund.cfm

http://onceiwasacleverboy.blogspot.com/2010_11_01_archive.html

malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
Martyrdom of St Edmund by Brian Whelan
 -

malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
Southwold Jack,
Church of St Edmund,
King and Martyr, Southwold
Suffolk
http://www.tournorfolk.co.uk/southwold/SouthwoldStEdmundsJack.jpg

clik ^^^^

-

malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
San Piato, Tournai, Priest and Martyr
October 1

Roman Martyrology: At Seclin
in Gallia Belgica, now in
France, St. Piato, revered
as a Priest, Evangelist and
Martyr of the territory of Tournai.

The Roman Martyrology, 1 Oct.,
Says that Piato was a priest
who, starting in Rome, arrived
in Gaul, with Quentin and his
companions, to preach the Gospel.

-

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Piatus

http://theblackcordelias.wordpress.com/category/martyrs/

TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for TruthAndRights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Find a nice white man
quote:
I will marry a white man because I am a WHITE woman.

Thank you...yes, please do stick to your own!
Posts: 3446 | From: U.S. by way of JA by way of Africa | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
it's almost mastabatory how people post swarthy straight haired European paintings and get off on it.
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:
it's almost mastabatory how people post swarthy straight haired European paintings and get off on it.

^^Dunce, Shvt your fvck and see below: [Big Grin]

Black Romans (you remember my thread?):

quote:
Originally posted by malibudusul:
The sister of Saint (Emperor) Constantine

-

SEE! http://www.saintsunit.org/pc/icons_women.html

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
malibudusul is doing such a great job posting religious icons, I fell obliged to make something of it. Nice going malibudusul.
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com