EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » DNAtribes analysis on Tel Amarna mummies (Page 23)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 28 pages: 1  2  3  ...  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28   
Author Topic: DNAtribes analysis on Tel Amarna mummies
Amun-Ra The Ultimate
Member # 20039

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Amun-Ra The Ultimate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Swenet:
quote:
quote:
The Lioness was right then. That's how you view the DNA Tribes results:
Explain how the last three sentences in lioness' selection of quotes from my posts corroborate that I do what you accuse me of.. ]
Amun Ra, any particular reason why this is the third time you're running away from my posts, or is it just that this is your way of handling things when it gets hot under your feet?
This was a trivial issue, so I moved on. At one point, in any discussions in such forum, we must move on with other subjects or angles and let people make their own mind about what they just read.
Posts: 2981 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:

1) In fact, MLI scores do the exact opposite, they show all the possible regions associated with the little bit of genetic material that the Pharaonic alleles embody.

2) It’s much more likely that we’re dealing with very widespread genetic material, which existed in some of the aboriginal, pre-Berber/Afro-Asiatic speaking Northern Africans as well.

3) On the basis of this data, it is impossible to say the Amarna family members were partly from this region, and partly from that region.

what if someone were to say modern South and West Africans on average have more ancient Egyptian ancestry than Ethiopians and Southern Sudanese?
Posts: 42937 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asante-Korton
Member # 18532

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for asante-Korton     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^^^

DNAtribes analysis on Tel Amarna mummies

Posts: 1064 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
note: WARNING

site is being hacked by someone or soemthing who is inserting ad links (in green) into posts. These links are not even viewable in edit mode as code

I suspect Vansertimavindicated

Posts: 42937 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vansertimavindicated
Member # 20281

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vansertimavindicated     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ALLOW ME SHOW YOU THE REAL REASON FOR THE FILTHY REPROBATES LAUAGHBLE AND PATHETIC DESPERATION HERE! THE CRACKERS UTTER DESPERATION IS CLEARLY DEFINED HERE! IN FACT PASS THIS ALONG, BECAUSE YOU CAN USE IT AS A GUIDE TO DESTROY ALL OF THE FANTASIES THAT THE DESPERATE. STRINGY HAIRED PINK ASSED CRACKERS MANUFACTURE!... IT IS SIMPLY PATHETIC!!

I am sure that many of you have heard these stringy haired, red assed reprobates call black people Bantu right? You have heard them say that the bantu accomplished nothing right? You have also heard these filthy degenerates tell you that the ancient Egyptians were not bantu, but rather they were caucasoids! Hahahaha

These filthy monsters tried to convince you that the people in North Africa were really the ancestors of our people the ancint Egyptians LOL

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bantu_peoples

Even those of you with the intelligence of an egg timer will laugh at the despration of this filthy pink assed monkey!

THE DNA TRIBES ANALYSIS DOES NOT TELL YOU WHERE THE ARMANA MUMMIES CAME FROM!!!! IT TELLS YOU WHO THEY ARE! IT TELLS YOU WHICH MODERN POPULATIONS MATCH THE ARMANA MUMMIES. IT TELLS YOU THAT THE ARMANA MUMMIES MATCH THE MODERN POPULATIONS IN SOUTH AFRICA, WEST AFRICA AND CENTRAL AFRICA!

THE ANCIENT EGYPTIANS WERE CLEARLY BANTU PEOPLES!

we know that the ancient Egyptans ancestors are the MODERN populations that currently reside AND IN THIS EXACT ORDER in

1) SOUTH AFRICA
2) CENTRAL AFRICA
3) TROPICAL WEST AFRICA

I think it is time for people to understand exactly what Central Africa is!

1) CAMEROON
2) Angola
3) Central African Republic
4) Chad
5) Democratic Republic of the Congo
6) Republic of the Congo
7) Equatorial Guinea
8) Gabon

THOSE ARE THE COUNTRIES IN CENTRAL AFRICA

now bone up on the so called Bantu expansion! LOL

The DNA analysis of the Armana mummies CLEARLY show that the Armana mummies match the MODERN populations in SOUTH AFRICA, central and West Africa!

The DNA analysis of the Armana mummies CLEARLY shows that the MODERN populations in South Africa, Central Africa and West Africa match the Armana mummies. The Armana mummies match the populations that currently reside AND IN THIS EXACT ORDER in

1) SOUTH AFRICA
2) CENTRAL AFRICA
3) TROPICAL WEST AFRICA

DO NOT LET THIS FILTHY PINK ASSED DELUSIONAL MONKEY EVEN ATTEMPT TO CONFUSE YOU WITH ITS RIDICULOUS AND VERY DESPERATE ATTEMPTS TO HIDE THIS FACT

Here are the Bantu peoples folks!

Posts: 3642 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Swenet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Amun-Ra The Ultimate:
quote:
quote:
quote:
The Lioness was right then. That's how you view the DNA Tribes results:
Explain how the last three sentences in lioness' selection of quotes from my posts corroborate that I do what you accuse me of.. ]
Amun Ra, any particular reason why this is the third time you're running away from my posts, or is it just that this is your way of handling things when it gets hot under your feet?
This was a trivial issue, so I moved on. At one point, in any discussions in such forum, we must move on with other subjects or angles and let people make their own mind about what they just read.
I'm calling on you to take responsibility for your unsupported claims, and you've failed miserably. Don't give me this bogus about moving on, or about allowing people to have their own views. It was you who was more than happy to inform me I was wrong, remember?

You have no support for your unsupported theories, and you know it. That's why, despite your way of doing it quietly, you've been going back to the drawing board several times, to revise your standpoints. You don't like the idea of having to revisit more of your unsupported ideas, so you call it a quits. Of course, under the pretense of calling it a ''trivial issue''.

I guess the minuscule yellow Great Lakes ancestry in the Southern African, West African and other regions was a little too hard to swallow. If the Pharaonic ancestry was Great Lakes in origin, you'd have to explain why Southern Africans have minuscule Great Lakes ancestry (2-3%), yet Southern Africa regional cluster shows the most commonality with the Pharaonic genetic material.

You have YET to reply to this, using something other than your non-sequitors (your non-sequitor was that the Euclidian distance was short). Then again, the same can be said about the rest of the arguments you've expressed in this thread, which were supported by non-sequitors as well.

-

Posts: 8785 | From: Discovery Channel's Mythbusters | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asante-Korton
Member # 18532

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for asante-Korton     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^^^

-

Posts: 1064 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Swenet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

1) In fact, MLI scores do the exact opposite, they show all the possible regions associated with the little bit of genetic material that the Pharaonic alleles embody.

2) It’s much more likely that we’re dealing with very widespread genetic material, which existed in some of the aboriginal, pre-Berber/Afro-Asiatic speaking Northern Africans as well.

3) On the basis of this data, it is impossible to say the Amarna family members were partly from this region, and partly from that region.

what if someone were to say modern South and West Africans on average have more ancient Egyptian ancestry than Ethiopians and Southern Sudanese?
Then I'd call that bogus. Any of the above groups might have more ancestry in common with the Amarna family, but there is no justification in the data to support that the genetic heritage can be assigned to a region (in this case the region you're assigning it to is Egypt, by calling the ancestry 'Egyptian').

You can give the unsupported conjecture a different coat (attempting to call the ancestry Great Lakes, or Egyptian, or some other region), but it remains unsupported conjecture.

Your questions are redundant, and the answers can be found both in DNA Tribes' announcements, as well as my replies to Amun Ra.

quote:
Originally posted by beyoku:
quote:
Q: What are MLI scores?

A: Each DNA Tribes Native and Global Population Match and World Region Match is listed with a Match Likelihood
Index (MLI) score that indicates your odds of belonging to that population relative to your odds of belonging to a generic human population.
For instance, a Native Population Match with Macedonia scored 45.2 indicates your
genetic ancestry is 45.2 times as likely in Macedonia as in the world.

Population and world region match results are provided in a ranked listing, from most likely to least likely. Top
ranked scores indicate your best population or regional matches in the DNA Tribes database. All matches can be
compared against each other as odds ratios. For instance, if you obtain a score of 25.0 for Bavarian and 5.0 for
Macedonian, this means your genetic profile is 25.0/5.0 = 5.0 times as likely to be Bavarian as Macedonian.

Posts: 8785 | From: Discovery Channel's Mythbusters | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Vansertimavindicated

The DNA analysis of the Armana mummies CLEARLY shows that the Armana mummies....

Vansertimavindicated you can't be serious
You keep posting this company "DNA Tribes" company owned and operated by filthy pink assed monkey crackers
and you expect us to believe what this cracker owned company is telling the truth about our people ???? !!!
Get the hell out of here with that nonsense fake figures and lies

*anybody ever notice if Vansertimavindicated posts it takes longer for the page to load? Get this agent out of here

Vansertimavindicated
Member # 20281

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vansertimavindicated     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ALLOW ME SHOW YOU THE REAL REASON FOR THE FILTHY REPROBATES LAUAGHBLE AND PATHETIC DESPERATION HERE! THE CRACKERS UTTER DESPERATION IS CLEARLY DEFINED HERE! IN FACT PASS THIS ALONG, BECAUSE YOU CAN USE IT AS A GUIDE TO DESTROY ALL OF THE FANTASIES THAT THE DESPERATE. STRINGY HAIRED PINK ASSED CRACKERS MANUFACTURE!... IT IS SIMPLY PATHETIC!!

I am sure that many of you have heard these stringy haired, red assed reprobates call black people Bantu right? You have heard them say that the bantu accomplished nothing right? You have also heard these filthy degenerates tell you that the ancient Egyptians were not bantu, but rather they were caucasoids! Hahahaha

These filthy monsters tried to convince you that the people in North Africa were really the ancestors of our people the ancint Egyptians LOL

Even those of you with the intelligence of an egg timer will laugh at the despration of this filthy pink assed monkey!

THE DNA TRIBES ANALYSIS DOES NOT TELL YOU WHERE THE ARMANA MUMMIES CAME FROM!!!! IT TELLS YOU WHO THEY ARE! IT TELLS YOU WHICH MODERN POPULATIONS MATCH THE ARMANA MUMMIES. IT TELLS YOU THAT THE ARMANA MUMMIES MATCH THE MODERN POPULATIONS IN SOUTH AFRICA, WEST AFRICA AND CENTRAL AFRICA!

we know that the ancient Egyptans ancestors are the MODERN populations that currently reside AND IN THIS EXACT ORDER in

1) SOUTH AFRICA
2) CENTRAL AFRICA
3) TROPICAL WEST AFRICA

1) CAMEROON
2) Angola
4) Chad
6) Republic of the Congo
7) Equatorial Guinea
8) Gabon

The DNA analysis of the Armana mummies CLEARLY show that the Armana mummies match the MODERN populations in SOUTH AFRICA, central and West Africa!

The DNA analysis of the Armana mummies CLEARLY shows that the MODERN populations in South Africa, Central Africa and West Africa match the Armana mummies. The Armana mummies match the populations that currently reside AND IN THIS EXACT ORDER in

1) SOUTH AFRICA
2) CENTRAL AFRICA
3) TROPICAL WEST AFRICA

DO NOT LET THIS FILTHY PINK ASSED DELUSIONAL MONKEY EVEN ATTEMPT TO CONFUSE YOU WITH ITS RIDICULOUS AND VERY DESPERATE ATTEMPTS TO HIDE THIS FACT

Posts: 3642 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asante-Korton
Member # 18532

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Vansertimavindicated:

1) SOUTH AFRICA
2) CENTRAL AFRICA
3) TROPICAL WEST AFRICA

1) CAMEROON
2) Angola
4) Chad
6) Republic of the Congo
7) Equatorial Guinea
8) Gabon

1) SOUTH AFRICA
2) CENTRAL AFRICA
3) TROPICAL WEST AFRICA

-
Vansertimavindicated
Member # 20281

Rate Member

1) SOUTH AFRICA
2) CENTRAL AFRICA
3) TROPICAL WEST AFRICA

1) CAMEROON
2) Angola
4) Chad
6) Republic of the Congo
7) Equatorial Guinea
8) Gabon

1) SOUTH AFRICA
2) CENTRAL AFRICA
3) TROPICAL WEST AFRICA

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
[qb]
quote:

Then I'd call that bogus. Any of the above groups might have more ancestry in common with the Amarna family, but there is no justification in the data to support that the genetic heritage can be assigned to a region (in this case the region you're assigning it to is Egypt, by calling the ancestry 'Egyptian').

You can give the unsupported conjecture a different coat (attempting to call the ancestry Great Lakes, or Egyptian, or some other region), but it remains unsupported conjecture.

Let me rephrase.

Doesn't the DNATribes analysis suggest that on South and West Africans have more in common genetically with the Amarna family than do any the populations in nations which border Egypt today?

also how can you say the DNATribes analysis cannot be assigned to regions? Every MLI score charted by region?

Vansertimavindicated
Member # 20281

Rate Member
I TOLD YOU THAT I HAD THE STRINGY HAIRED PINK ASSED MONKEY TRAINED RIGHT??? HAHAHAHA!!!! DO YOU SMELL THE UNMISTAKEABLE SMELL OF DESPERATION IN THE AIR??? HAHAHAHA!!! TAKE A SNIFF!! YOU CAN SMELL THE FILTHY MONKEYS DESPETRATION TOO! LOL

1) SOUTH AFRICA
2) CENTRAL AFRICA
3) TROPICAL WEST AFRICA

1) CAMEROON
2) Angola
4) Chad
6) Republic of the Congo
7) Equatorial Guinea
8) Gabon

1) SOUTH AFRICA
2) CENTRAL AFRICA
3) TROPICAL WEST AFRICA

Vansertimavindicated
Member # 20281

Rate Member

1) SOUTH AFRICA
2) CENTRAL AFRICA
3) TROPICAL WEST AFRICA

1) CAMEROON
2) Angola
4) Chad
6) Republic of the Congo
7) Equatorial Guinea
8) Gabon

1) SOUTH AFRICA
2) CENTRAL AFRICA
3) TROPICAL WEST AFRICA

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
^^^^ ass stop making duplicate posts, We don't need to hear your mouth but once.
Only desperate insecure people say the same thing over and over.
Go make your own website and repeat every thing a hundred times

Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:
[qb]
quote:

Let me rephrase.

Doesn't the DNATribes analysis suggest that on South and West Africans have more in common genetically with the Amarna family than do any the populations in nations which border Egypt today?

also how can you say the DNATribes analysis cannot be assigned to regions? Every MLI score charted by region?

Yes, the DNA Tribes analysis suggests that South and West Africans have a higher frequency of the Pharaonic alleles than the samples which DNA Tribes has in their database of the bordering nations, but you're forgetting one thing.

If one were to take these results literal, and interpret the results as that the Pharaonic alleles were rare in Ancient Northern Africa, than one would have to apply some consistency and come to the conclusion that these mummies were not really North African either. Catch my drift?

The fact that we see the same type of ancestry in all the mummies (by that I mean that all the mummies compare favorably with the same inner African groups), must mean this bit of genetic heritage was not as rare in ancient Northern Africa as the MLI scores of modern groups suggest.

You can't say at the same time that Ancient Egyptians commonly had these alleles, and then turn around and use the MLI scores of modern day North African groups and say that these alleles were rare in Ancient Northern Africa. You'd be glaringly contradicting yourself.

As for the issue of not being able to confuse the MLI scores with region; it is not written in stone that, because the Pharaonic ancestry sharing people live in a region today, they have always lived there. MLI scores don't tell you if ancestry is indigenous.

Additionally, according to the DNA Tribes STR ancestry graphics, there is no particular correlation between any groups ancestry, and the MLI scores. For example, Southern Africa region has minuscule 2% yellow Great Lakes ancestry, and the Great Lakes region has about 10% dark blue Southern African ancestry, yet both regions were able to get similar high scores in their own right. This indicates to me that the alleles found in the Pharaohs transcend modernly defined groups. This is supported by the fact that the alleles were also found in Pygmies and San.

The alleles found in the Amarna family just don't seem to be pin-downable to any particular ancestry or region, regardless of unsupported perceptions that may arise by looking at the MLI scores of modern groups.

Vansertimavindicated
Member # 20281

Rate Member

1) SOUTH AFRICA
2) CENTRAL AFRICA
3) TROPICAL WEST AFRICA

1) CAMEROON
2) Angola
4) Chad
6) Republic of the Congo
7) Equatorial Guinea
8) Gabon

1) SOUTH AFRICA
2) CENTRAL AFRICA
3) TROPICAL WEST AFRICA

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Note: I just want to make clear the below are Swenet quotes.
I had copied them form a previous post and forgot to do the proper " Originally posted by Swenet"

quote:

Vansertimavindicated
Member # 20281

Rate Member
This desperate monkey is making you laugh isnt it? Hahahaha This place is getting a reputation fpor being a joke isnt it?

DNA tribes has proved that ""ancient"" North Africans were bantu peoples, before Arabs and whites took it over. But then we already know this based on RECENT DNA analysis of the ancient Phonecians who were black Africans as well! bwahahahahaha!!!!!

1) SOUTH AFRICA
2) CENTRAL AFRICA
3) TROPICAL WEST AFRICA

1) CAMEROON
2) Angola
4) Chad
6) Republic of the Congo
7) Equatorial Guinea
8) Gabon

1) SOUTH AFRICA
2) CENTRAL AFRICA
3) TROPICAL WEST AFRICA

Vansertimavindicated
Member # 20281

Rate Member
The filthy beast will be sorry that it ever created this thread by the time I'm finished with it! The filthy pink assed monkey clearly thinks that people are stupid and thats why you have been subjected to listening to the low IQ monkey consistantly talking about where the ancient Egyptians came from instead of WHO THEY ARE! The DNA analysis does not tell you where KIing Tuts family came from, it tells you WHO THEY ARE!

DNA Tribes uses autosomal STR genetic markers developed by the FBI for individual identification. The DNA profile serves as a genetic fingerprint for that individual, with ypically less than one in a TRILLION chance of sharing an identical profile with anyone in the world. these genetic markers are the industry standard for court admissible paternity and maternity testing and DNA Tribes has used this autosomal STR genetic profile to measure a
person’s genetic connections to populations and major regions around the world. You are listening to a very desperate monkey because science IRREFUTABLY tells us who the Armana mummies ARE! King Tut and his ENTIRE family were bantu peoples, exactly like those you would see in SOUTH AFRICA, WEST AFRICA and CENTRAL AFRICA

This desperate monkey is making you laugh isnt it? Hahahaha This place is getting a reputation fpor being a joke isnt it?

DNA tribes has proved that ""ancient"" North Africans were bantu peoples, before Arabs and whites took it over. But then we already know this based on RECENT DNA analysis of the ancient Phonecians who were black Africans as well! bwahahahahaha!!!!!

1) SOUTH AFRICA
2) CENTRAL AFRICA
3) TROPICAL WEST AFRICA

1) CAMEROON
2) Angola
4) Chad
6) Republic of the Congo
7) Equatorial Guinea
8) Gabon

1) SOUTH AFRICA
2) CENTRAL AFRICA
3) TROPICAL WEST AFRICA

Son of Ra
Member # 20401

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Son of Ra     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So are there any descendents of AE in west Africa or southern Africa?
Posts: 1135 | From: Top secret | Registered: Jun 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by KingMichael777:

quote:
The South was never in Hyksos hands, and neither were the oases. There aren't even reports that people fled to those regions (let alone that they left Egypt). Additionally, with a few exceptions, the Egyptians hated staying in other places. They did not like the idea of dying abroad and being buried in foreign places:

somebody might conclude that the vast majority of the descendants of the ancient Egyptians live today in modern Egypt

DNATribes SNP Admixture, modern
 -

Son of Ra
Member # 20401

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Son of Ra     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

quote:
The South was never in Hyksos hands, and neither were the oases. There aren't even reports that people fled to those regions (let alone that they left Egypt). Additionally, with a few exceptions, the Egyptians hated staying in other places. They did not like the idea of dying abroad and being buried in foreign places:

somebody might conclude that the vast majority of the descendants of the ancient Egyptians live today in modern Egypt

DNATribes SNP Admixture, modern
 -

I see. So how did some of the mummies have west African ancestry?
Posts: 1135 | From: Top secret | Registered: Jun 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vansertimavindicated
Member # 20281

Rate Member
The filthy beast will be sorry that it ever created this thread by the time I'm finished with it! The filthy pink assed monkey clearly thinks that people are stupid and thats why you have been subjected to listening to the low IQ monkey consistantly talking about where the ancient Egyptians came from instead of WHO THEY ARE! The DNA analysis does not tell you where KIing Tuts family came from, it tells you WHO THEY ARE!

DNA Tribes uses autosomal STR genetic markers developed by the FBI for individual identification. The DNA profile serves as a genetic fingerprint for that individual, with ypically less than one in a TRILLION chance of sharing an identical profile with anyone in the world. these genetic markers are the industry standard for court admissible paternity and maternity testing and DNA Tribes has used this autosomal STR genetic profile to measure a
person’s genetic connections to populations and major regions around the world. You are listening to a very desperate monkey because science IRREFUTABLY tells us who the Armana mummies ARE! King Tut and his ENTIRE family were bantu peoples, exactly like those you would see in SOUTH AFRICA, WEST AFRICA and CENTRAL AFRICA

1) SOUTH AFRICA
2) CENTRAL AFRICA
3) TROPICAL WEST AFRICA

1) CAMEROON
2) Angola
4) Chad
6) Republic of the Congo
7) Equatorial Guinea
8) Gabon

1) SOUTH AFRICA
2) CENTRAL AFRICA
3) TROPICAL WEST AFRICA

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
I see. So how did some of the mummies have west African ancestry?

you have to read this thread from the beginning or at least 5 pages back. The DNATribes analysis does not say they did. It says West Africans happen to share some of the same DNA.
This can go back deep into prehistoric times far before civilization along the Nile

Vansertimavindicated
Member # 20281

Rate Member

1) SOUTH AFRICA
2) CENTRAL AFRICA
3) TROPICAL WEST AFRICA

1) CAMEROON
2) Angola
4) Chad
6) Republic of the Congo
7) Equatorial Guinea
8) Gabon

1) SOUTH AFRICA
2) CENTRAL AFRICA
3) TROPICAL WEST AFRICA

Vansertimavindicated
Member # 20281

Rate Member

1) SOUTH AFRICA
2) CENTRAL AFRICA
3) TROPICAL WEST AFRICA

1) CAMEROON
2) Angola
4) Chad
6) Republic of the Congo
7) Equatorial Guinea
8) Gabon

1) SOUTH AFRICA
2) CENTRAL AFRICA
3) TROPICAL WEST AFRICA

Vansertimavindicated
Member # 20281

Rate Member

1) SOUTH AFRICA
2) CENTRAL AFRICA
3) TROPICAL WEST AFRICA

1) CAMEROON
2) Angola
4) Chad
6) Republic of the Congo
7) Equatorial Guinea
8) Gabon

1) SOUTH AFRICA
2) CENTRAL AFRICA
3) TROPICAL WEST AFRICA

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Vansertimavindicated you are mentally disturbed but worse, boring
Vansertimavindicated
Member # 20281

Rate Member

1) SOUTH AFRICA
2) CENTRAL AFRICA
3) TROPICAL WEST AFRICA

1) CAMEROON
2) Angola
4) Chad
6) Republic of the Congo
7) Equatorial Guinea
8) Gabon

1) SOUTH AFRICA
2) CENTRAL AFRICA
3) TROPICAL WEST AFRICA

Vansertimavindicated
Member # 20281

Rate Member
Imagine the unmittigated gall of this monkey! Jealous because the white man has no ancient history!!!!The filthy beast will be sorry that it ever created this thread by the time I'm finished with it! Even his fellow cracksrs are hanging their heads in SHAME!!! LOL

The filthy pink assed monkey clearly thinks that people are stupid and thats why you have been subjected to listening to the low IQ monkey consistantly talking about where the ancient Egyptians came from instead of WHO THEY ARE! The DNA analysis does not tell you where KIing Tuts family came from, it tells you WHO THEY ARE!

1) SOUTH AFRICA
2) CENTRAL AFRICA
3) TROPICAL WEST AFRICA

1) CAMEROON
2) Angola
4) Chad
6) Republic of the Congo
7) Equatorial Guinea
8) Gabon

1) SOUTH AFRICA
2) CENTRAL AFRICA
3) TROPICAL WEST AFRICA

Vansertimavindicated
Member # 20281

Rate Member
Imagine the unmittigated gall of this monkey! Jealous because the white man has no ancient history!!!!The filthy beast will be sorry that it ever created this thread by the time I'm finished with it! Even his fellow cracksrs are hanging their heads in SHAME!!! LOL

The filthy pink assed monkey clearly thinks that people are stupid and thats why you have been subjected to listening to the low IQ monkey consistantly talking about where the ancient Egyptians came from instead of WHO THEY ARE! The DNA analysis does not tell you where KIing Tuts family came from, it tells you WHO THEY ARE!

1) SOUTH AFRICA
2) CENTRAL AFRICA
3) TROPICAL WEST AFRICA

1) CAMEROON
2) Angola
4) Chad
6) Republic of the Congo
7) Equatorial Guinea
8) Gabon

1) SOUTH AFRICA
2) CENTRAL AFRICA
3) TROPICAL WEST AFRICA

the Iioness,
Member # 19312

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the Iioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Posts: 558 | From: forum | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amun-Ra The Ultimate
Member # 20039

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Amun-Ra The Ultimate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by asante-Korton:
quote:

1) SOUTH AFRICA
2) CENTRAL AFRICA
3) TROPICAL WEST AFRICA

1) CAMEROON
2) Angola
4) Chad
6) Republic of the Congo
7) Equatorial Guinea
8) Gabon

1) SOUTH AFRICA
2) CENTRAL AFRICA
3) TROPICAL WEST AFRICA

-
The worst is that, while said in the most retarded way, what Vansertimavindicated say there is true but I think as African people we are beyond that. We are beyond having to prove to the "pink assed" that Kemites were Bantu or Africans.

Now, for those interested (for academic knowledge or entertainment or both [Wink] ), it's more about studying it, publishing papers and book about those studies, place Ancient Kemet history in relation with the greater African history, making documentaries or movies or whatever about Ancient Kemet and African history in general.

I think Africans are beyond the Diop paradigm of concentrating our effort to prove to European historians (or worse to racist euronuts forumites) that Kemet was a 100% black African civilization or something like that. Now, academically, it's more about developing that knowledge further more. Studying African history including Kemet more. Only 30% of Ancient Kemet is said to have been excavated. 70% of Ancient Kemet artifacts and architectures are still laying in the sands, hidden somewhere from our eyes and knowledge...

Same for current information that needs to be analyzed and linked with other historical facts.

It's also important to put Ancient Kemet in relation with the rest of African history.

Ancient Kemet was a great African traditional civilization. Everything seems to have been lined up for them to create a great civilization well advanced for their time with the great advantage of being literate.

Kemet can be considered one Apex of African traditional society. We need to study it more in put its history in relation to with the rest of the African history and empires like Ghana, Great Zimbabwe, Kongo, less known ones, etc. As well as colonial and post colonial history.

So for African people like us which are interested into African history, it's more about studying it more, writing papers and book about those studies.

Some other people, more artistic than me, write novels located in Kemet or traditional Africa. Some make drawings, video games, screensaver, themes, videos, movies, animation, etc.

So yeah, as Africans, we are beyond having to concentrate our effort to prove to the "pink assed" that Kemites were 100% Africans or Bantu. They were Africans. Now, as everything else in life, it's about exploring it more, analyzing it more, studying it more, making works, entertainment, new discoveries about it, etc.

For example, this new genetic study, is something new that must be analyzed and incorporated in what we already know of African history and development.

Posts: 2981 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vansertimavindicated
Member # 20281

Rate Member

1) SOUTH AFRICA
2) CENTRAL AFRICA
3) TROPICAL WEST AFRICA

1) CAMEROON
2) Angola
4) Chad
6) Republic of the Congo
7) Equatorial Guinea
8) Gabon

1) SOUTH AFRICA
2) CENTRAL AFRICA
3) TROPICAL WEST AFRICA

Vansertimavindicated
Member # 20281

Rate Member
Ancient Egypt is NOT the apex of African ccivilzation. Ancient Nubia was far greater and its lifespan was longer that Rome Greece and Egypt combined! There are civilzations in West Africa, South Africa and even Central Africa that came after Egypt and were much more advanced than Egypt. The only difference is that the Egyptians built in stone where there was a lasting record. The ancient Egyptians were bantu peoples folks!

1) SOUTH AFRICA
2) CENTRAL AFRICA
3) TROPICAL WEST AFRICA

1) CAMEROON
2) Angola
4) Chad
6) Republic of the Congo
7) Equatorial Guinea
8) Gabon

1) SOUTH AFRICA
2) CENTRAL AFRICA
3) TROPICAL WEST AFRICA

Amun-Ra The Ultimate
Member # 20039

Rate Member
quote:
[QB] Ancient Egypt is NOT the apex of African ccivilzation. Ancient Nubia was far greater and its lifespan was longer that Rome Greece and Egypt combined! There are civilzations in West Africa, South Africa and even Central Africa that came after Egypt and were much more advanced than Egypt. The only difference is that the Egyptians built in stone where there was a lasting record. The ancient Egyptians were bantu peoples folks!

You're right about this too. I said Ancient Kemet was *one* Apex of African traditional society. There was other great African civilization and empire in Great Zimbabwe, Nok, Ghana-Yoruba-Kongo-Songhai empires, etc. In term of social, spriritual and scientific advancement, but also in term of quality of life for all. Which is ultimately what is more important. The fact Ancient Kemet was a literate society was certainly one of its main advantage over many other traditional societies for the transmission of knowledge and to allow us to study them much more easily than without written records.
asante-Korton
Member # 18532

Rate Member
versertibitch is just another white boy pretending to be black its best to just ignore it

-

Amun-Ra The Ultimate
Member # 20039

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by asante-Korton:
versertibitch is just another white boy pretending to be black its best to just ignore it

-

Yes, why would a black man repeatedly needs to prove to whites that Ancient Kemet was an African civilization? What about moving things forward by talking about the life of Ancient Kemites? Make new discoveries. Provide new analysis. Put the Ancient Kemet civilisation in relation with the rest of the African history, etc?
BrandonP
Member # 3735

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BrandonP   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
The worst is that, while said in the most retarded way, what Vansertimavindicated say there is true but I think as African people we are beyond that. We are beyond having to prove to the "pink assed" that Kemites were Bantu or Africans.

Now, for those interested (for academic knowledge or entertainment or both [Wink] ), it's more about studying it, publishing papers and book about those studies, place Ancient Kemet history in relation with the greater African history, making documentaries or movies or whatever about Ancient Kemet and African history in general.

I think Africans are beyond the Diop paradigm of concentrating our effort to prove to European historians (or worse to racist euronuts forumites) that Kemet was a 100% black African civilization or something like that. Now, academically, it's more about developing that knowledge further more. Studying African history including Kemet more. Only 30% of Ancient Kemet is said to have been excavated. 70% of Ancient Kemet artifacts and architectures are still laying in the sands, hidden somewhere from our eyes and knowledge...

Same for current information that needs to be analyzed and linked with other historical facts.

It's also important to put Ancient Kemet in relation with the rest of African history.

Ancient Kemet was a great African traditional civilization. Everything seems to have been lined up for them to create a great civilization well advanced for their time with the great advantage of being literate.

Kemet can be considered one Apex of African traditional society. We need to study it more in put its history in relation to with the rest of the African history and empires like Ghana, Great Zimbabwe, Kongo, less known ones, etc. As well as colonial and post colonial history.

So for African people like us which are interested into African history, it's more about studying it more, writing papers and book about those studies.

Some other people, more artistic than me, write novels located in Kemet or traditional Africa. Some make drawings, video games, screensaver, themes, videos, movies, animation, etc.

So yeah, as Africans, we are beyond having to concentrate our effort to prove to the "pink assed" that Kemites were 100% Africans or Bantu. They were Africans. Now, as everything else in life, it's about exploring it more, analyzing it more, studying it more, making works, entertainment, new discoveries about it, etc.

For example, this new genetic study, is something new that must be analyzed and incorporated in what we already know of African history and development.

I agree with your general message here, but while we can definitely say that ancient Egyptians were predominantly Black Africans, I don't think we can call them Bantu. Although "Bantu" is rooted in a word for humanity in general, nowadays it is commonly reserved with a particular linguistic family that doesn't include ancient Egyptian. In this light Egyptians were no more Bantu than Somalis or Dinka.

I'm with Swenet that the reason the Amarna mummies have genetic profiles similar to Great Lakes and Southern Africans is because that genetic material was more widespread across the continent rather than because of any direct contact between Egyptians and those other African populations.

Posts: 7083 | From: Fallbrook, CA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amun-Ra The Ultimate
Member # 20039

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Truthcentric:
I agree with your general message here, but while we can definitely say that ancient Egyptians were predominantly Black Africans, I don't think we can call them Bantu. Although "Bantu" is rooted in a word for humanity in general, nowadays it is commonly reserved with a particular linguistic family that doesn't include ancient Egyptian. In this light Egyptians were no more Bantu than Somalis or Dinka.

No doubt that Bantu and Ancient Egyptian share the same ancestors. Bantu and Ancient Egyptians are alike. Same as being alike with other African subgroups which also include Tropical West Africans and Sahara Africans (those 2 subgroups to a lower degree). But that was before the diversification of their language into Bantu. Egyptians didn't spoke a Bantu language but a language parent to Bantu languages. Like Germanic to English. Like this:

-
Extracted from Theophile Obenga's book: Origine commune de l'égyptien ancien, du copte et des langues négro-africaines modernes by Theophile Obenga (translation from french: Common origin of the Ancient Egyptian, Coptic and modern Negro-African languages).

quote:

I'm with Swenet that the reason the Amarna mummies have genetic profiles similar to Great Lakes and Southern Africans is because that genetic material was more widespread across the continent rather than because of any direct contact between Egyptians and those other African populations. [/QB]

Ancient Egyptians, modern Southern Africans and modern Great lakes people are the same people. Brothers and sisters from the same mother and father. They share the same DNA. That's for sure. That's the DNA results of the analysis of the 18th Dynasty Royal mummies (in all probability obviously).

According to the DNA results, they were closer to Bantu people than to any other African people (or people on earth), but that's not saying much since African people are very close to one another. But still the fact than it matches Bantu groups more than other African groups provide further information/clues about the closeness of the Ancient Egyptians with them and possible migration route of Ancient Egyptians descendants.

What can I say? The genetic tests results show the 18th Dynasty Royal mummies are closer to Bantu groups (the African subgroups: Southern/Great Lakes Africans in the DNA tribe study) than any other ethnic groups on earth.

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
From what I gather from Swenet, and this is what I see as the most possible(Considering all the evidence) is that the Egyptians and West/Southern Africans share a common origin, hence the DNAtribes results. This means that Both West/South/Egyptians evolved and adapted to their local enviroments producing the features unique to them.

quote:

Posts: 8805 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amun-Ra The Ultimate
Member # 20039

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by -Just Call Me Jari-:
From what I gather from Swenet, and this is what I see as the most possible(Considering all the evidence) is that the Egyptians and West/Southern Africans share a common origin, hence the DNAtribes results. This means that Both West/South/Egyptians evolved and adapted to their local enviroments producing the features unique to them.

quote:

Basically what Just Call Me Jari is trying to say here is that Ancient Egyptians don't share the same "features" as Bantu like Southern Africans and Great Lakes Africans.

This is just a new type of Euronuts who want to say something else than what shows the DNA Tribes results, so that Ancient Egyptians and Bantu don't look alike, don't have the same "features".

The people who look the closest to the Ancient Egyptians are according to the DNA tribes results: Southern Africans and Great Lakes Africans. Ancient Egyptians have "features" like them.

Thank you for your opinion 'Just Call Me Jari' but your theory is not what the DNA tribes results state as most likely.

-

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can you provide a direct quote where I said "Bantu's and Egyptians don't share the same features"?? Because last I checked the Egyptians in their art depicted a wide range of features many of which was common in so called "Bantus"..However at the same time we have other studies that show the Egyptians did evolve locally as Swenet has been trying to show you. Egyptians are related to West/Southern Africans by common ancestry. What is "Eurocentric" about that??

quote:
quote:

quote:

Basically what Just Call Me Jari is trying to say here is that Ancient Egyptians don't share the same features as Bantu like Southern Africans and Great Lakes Africans.

This is just a new type of Euronuts who want to say something else than what shows the DNA Tribes results, so that Ancient Egyptians and Bantu doesn't look alike, don't have the same features.

The people who look the closest to the Ancient Egyptians are according to the DNA tribes results: Southern Africans and Tropical West Africans. Ancient Egyptians have features like them.

-

Posts: 8805 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amun-Ra The Ultimate
Member # 20039

Rate Member
quote:
[QB] Can you provide a direct quote where I said "Bantu's and Egyptians don't share the same features"??

I'm sorry if I misunderstood you. As long as we agree that Ancient Egyptians share the same "features" as Bantu like Southern Africans and Great Lakes Africans. It's what the DNA tribes results seems to indicate.
JujuMan
Member # 6729

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for JujuMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wtf release the images please! [Big Grin]

--------------------
state of mind

Posts: 1819 | From: odesco baba | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amun-Ra The Ultimate
Member # 20039

Rate Member
This is African art (Ivory coast):
 -

This is Nubian art:
 -

This is Ancient Egyptians art:

-

-
Amenhemhat III

-
Head of Amun 18th Dynasty

-
Amenhotep III 18th Dynasty

-
Mentuhotep II, 11th Dynasty

This is fake arts or arts from late foreign occupants of Ancient Egypt (or re-carved by them):
 -

Son of Ra
Member # 20401

Rate Member
quote:

quote:

I see.

I don't wanna be annoying, but does this exclude the fact that horners, Nubians or Bejas were Egyptian?

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Can you provide a direct quote where I said "Bantu's and Egyptians don't share the same features"??

quote:
West/Southern Africans share a common origin, hence the DNAtribes results. This means that Both West/South/Egyptians evolved and adapted to their local enviroments producing the features unique to them.

what are these unique features?
  This topic comprises 28 pages: 1  2  3  ...  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com