EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Kemet (Ancient Egypt) in pictures (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Kemet (Ancient Egypt) in pictures
Amun-Ra The Ultimate
Member # 20039

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Amun-Ra The Ultimate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
King Taharqa 25th Dynasty

-
Ramses II 19th Dyn Temple of Khnum Hankcock museum

-
Nubian King possibly Taharqa 25th Dynasty (Kushite)

Posts: 2981 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amun-Ra The Ultimate
Member # 20039

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Amun-Ra The Ultimate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
Seated statuette of Nekhebu Old Kingdom, Dynasty 6 MFA Museum

-
Standing figure of Tjetety Old Kingdom Dynasty 6 MFA museum

-
Standing figures of Tjetety Old Kingdom, Dynasty 6 From Saqqara, near the pyramid of King Teti MFA Museum

Posts: 2981 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amun-Ra The Ultimate
Member # 20039

Rate Member
 -
Head and torso from a statuette of Nekhebu Old Kingdom, Dynasty 6

-
Relief with six figures of Nekhebu Dynasty 6 Giza MFA Museum

-
Relief scene of aging Nekhebu in boat in the marshes. The top register includes a boat of bundled papyrus with the lower half of two men in it. Dynasty 6 Giza mfa

Amun-Ra The Ultimate
Member # 20039

Rate Member
 -
Head from a statuette of Nekhebu Old Kingdom, Dynasty 6

-
Head from a statuette of Nekhebu Old Kingdom, Dynasty 6

-
Relief from tomb of Nekhebu; left jamb of Nekhebu standing and facade of Ceremonial Dance Dynasty 6

Amun-Ra The Ultimate
Member # 20039

Rate Member
 -
Relief from tomb of Nekhebu; right jamb with Nekhebu standing and facade with procession of ships Dynasty 6

-
Relief of Nekhebu with biographical inscription. On one face is the biography scene and on the other is the spear fishing scene of Nekhebu. Both scenes share blocks in common and have the same accession number. The biography scene consists of one horizontal and eight vertical columns of inscription above a seated figure of Nekhebu in sunk relief facing left. He holds a long staff in his right hand and a handkerchief in his left. The spear fishing scene consists of Nekhebu spearing fish with his family on a papyrus boat in a papyrus thicket. Dynasty 6 MFA Museum

-
Relief of Nekhebu spearing fish Dyn 6 MFA

-
Relief of Nekhebu spearing fish Dyn 6 MFA

Amun-Ra The Ultimate
Member # 20039

Rate Member
 -
Relief fragment from the tomb of Nekhebu; tomb owner receiving procession of offering bearers with cattle Dynasty 6 Giza

-
Relief fragment from the tomb of Nekhebu; tomb owner receiving procession of offering bearers with cattle Dynasty 6 Giza

-
Relief fragment from the tomb of Sennedjemib Inti. This fragment of finely-detailed, raised relief, depicts two registers of male offering bearers facing left. The top register has the lower half of one figure and the foot of the figure behind him facing left. The bottom register contains the upper half of one figure and the arm of the figure behind him carrying trays of offerings. Dynasty 6

Amun-Ra The Ultimate
Member # 20039

Rate Member
 -
Relief fragment from tomb of Neferherenptah Old Kingdom Giza

-
Relief fragment Old Kingdom MFA Museum

-
Tomb Chapel of Raemkai Dynasty 5 Memphite Region, Met Museum

Amun-Ra The Ultimate
Member # 20039

Rate Member
 -
Tomb Chapel of Raemkai Dynasty 5 Memphite Region Met Museum

-
Tomb Chapel of Raemkai Dynasty 5 Memphite Region Met Museum

-
Relief with head of an offering bearer and offerings Dynasty 26 reign of Psamtik I

Amun-Ra The Ultimate
Member # 20039

Rate Member
 -
Relief from tomb of Djehutyhotep II Dynasty 12, reigns of Senwosret II and III most of the paint remain MFA Museum

-
Relief scene of men with offerings. Two men facing right in sunk relief from the tomb of Mentuemhat at Thebes. Man on right holds duck and haunch of beef. Man at left carries duck and platter of round loaves. Inscription, 25-26th Dynasty, Thebes (City of Amun)

-
Mentuemhet 25-26th Dynasty (Kushite)

Amun-Ra The Ultimate
Member # 20039

Rate Member
 -
Stele of Meny Dynasty 9 about 2100BC MFA museum

-
In lay of Face New Kingdom MFA

-
Statuette of a Kushite ruler probably Taharqa Dynasty25

Amun-Ra The Ultimate
Member # 20039

Rate Member
 -
Head of Paramessu. Scribe Dynasty 18, reign of Haremhab MFA Museum

-
Block Statue of Ay 18th Dynasty. This example depicts a man named Ay who achieved the exalted religious positions of Second Prophet of Amun and High Priest of the Goddess Mut at Thebes. His career flourished during the reign of Tutankhamun, when the statue was made.

-
Fragmentary head of a deity Dynasty 18 reign of Amenhotep III

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome images!
Posts: 22234 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amun-Ra The Ultimate
Member # 20039

Rate Member
 -
Paramessu (Ramsesses I) 19th Dynasty

-
Statue of Anen Second Priest Astronomer of Thebes (City of Amun) 18th Dynasty

-
Statuette of a Woman 18th Dynasty Brooklyn Museum

Amun-Ra The Ultimate
Member # 20039

Rate Member
 -
Head from a Composite Statue 18Dyn Amarna Brooklyn

-
Head in Short Wig, Early 12th Dynasty Brooklyn Museum

-
Head and Bust of an Official 18th Dynasty Brooklyn

Amun-Ra The Ultimate
Member # 20039

Rate Member
 -
Head and Bust of an Official 18th Dynasty

-
Tomb Statue receiving food and drink offering, Late 3rd-Early 4th Dynasty Brooklyn Museum

-
Block statue of a man. Hieroglyphs incription running down his front- 'The revered one before Ptah-Sokar, Nefertemhotpe.' 18th Dynasty Bristol Museum

Amun-Ra The Ultimate
Member # 20039

Rate Member
 -

Head from a statuette of Nekhebu, King's Architect, Old Kingdom, Dynasty 6 under Pepy I

Here's a translation of the Biographical inscription on his tomb relief (both parts in the Boston and Cairo museum). Shown earlier in this thread. They can't be compared to Sebayt or the Negative confessions but offer some insight about Nekhebu and his time (6th Dynasty):

quote:
BOSTON RELIEF TRANSLATION:

(1) The Sole Companion, King's Architect, Merptahankhmeryre; he says: I am a workman of Meryre my lord. His Majesty sent me [to direct all the works of the king ?] (and) I [acted]
to the satisfaction of His Majesty in Lower and Upper Egypt.

His majesty sent me to direct the construction of the Ka-mansions of His Majesty in Lower
Egypt, and (to direct) the Administration; at the north in the 'City of Lakes' (and) in Akhbit-of-Horus; at the south in the pyramid (called) Menneferpepy. I came thence, it (the work) being
finished. I [erected?] the Ka-mansions there, built and faced (?), the woodwork thereofa having
been placed (in position), having been cut in Lower Egypt. I returned, it having been completed
through my agency. His Majesty praised me for it in the presence of the [officials]. His Majesty gave me gold-amulets (??), bread, and beer in very great quantity. His Majesty caused
to go forth to me a company of the Residence bearing it, until they reached my gate bearing it
(the present); because I was so much more excellent in his esteem" than any other king's architect
whom His Majesty had sent before (?) on (= with regard to) the administration of the
royal domain.

His Majesty sent me to lay out (?) the canal of Akhbit-of-Horus, and dig it. I dug
it...... until I came to the Residence when it (the canal) was (already) under water. His Majesty
praLsed me for it; His Majesty gave me gold-amulets (??), bread, and beer. Grent was His Majesty s
praise of me because of that concerning which His Majesty had sent me, as one successfuJ (?)
with regard to everything that was done in every work concerning which His Majesty had sent
me.

His Majesty sent me to [kus?] to dig the canal of his . . . . of Hathor-in-[ku?]. I acted and I dug it [so that] His Majesty praised me for it. When I went to the Residence His Majesty praised
me for it very greatly, and His Majesty gave me gold-amulets (??), bread, and beer.

CAIRO RELIEF TRANSLATION:

[The Sole Companion, King's Architect, Merptaliankhmeryre; he says: [I am a workman
of' Mer[ro], my lord.

His Majesty sent me to direct the work of his (pyramid)-monument2 in Heliopolis, and I acted
to the satisfaction of' His Majesty. I passed 6 years there in directing the work. His Majesty
praised me as often as I cane to the Residence because of it; everything came about [through my
agency] because of the vigilance that I exercised;.....[his].... there, in accordance
- with what T know myself.

His Majesty had found me common builder; and His Majesty conferred on me (the offices of)
Inspector of Builders. (then) Overseer of Builders, and Superintendent of a Guild. And his
Majesty conferred on me (the offices of) King's Architect and Builder, (then) Royal Architect and
Builder under the King's Supervision (?). And His Majesty conferred on me (the offices of) Sole
Companion, King's Architect and Builder in the Two Houses. His Majesty did all this because His
Majesty favoured me so much.

(4) I am beloved of my father, praised of my mother. I did [not] give them occasion to punish
me until (i.e. up to the time when) they passed to their tomb of the necropolis; and I am one
praised of his brothers. Now I was in the service of my brother, the Overseer of Works.....
I used to do the writing, I used to carry his palette (?). When he was appointed
Inspector of Builders, I used to carry his measuring-rod (?). When he was appointed Overseer
of Builders, I used to be his companion (?). When he was appointed King's Architect and Builder I used to rule the city for him, and did everything in it excellently. When he was appointed Sole
Companion, King's Architect and Builder in the Two Houses, I used to take charge of all his
possessions for him, and the property was greater (or increased more?) in his house than (in) the
house of any noble. When he was appointed Overseer of Works, I used to represent him in
everything about which he spoke, to his satisfaction concerning it. Moreover, I took charge of
things for him in his estate for the period of 20 years. Never did I beat any man there so that he
fell through my action. Never did I enslave any people there: as to all people there with
whom I used to negotiate there, it was I who used to pacify them. Never did I go to rest for
the night there angry with any people. It was I who used to give clothing, bread, and beer to
every naked man and hungry man there.

I am beloved of all men: never did I say anything evil to the king (or) to a high authority
against any man. I am one praised by his father, his mother, and his masters in the necropolis for making funerary-offerings for them and making their festivalS on the Wg-Feast the Feast
of Socharis, the First-of-the-Year-Feast, the Feast of Thoth, the Opening-of-the-Year-Feast, the
first day of the month. the last day of the month, and on every good feast which is celebrated at
every season of the year.

O ka-servants of the honoured (dead): do ye desire that the king shall favour you, and that
ye shall be in honour with your lords and fathers in the necropolis? (Then) ye shall make funerary offerings of bread and beer, as I have doue for your fathers. Since ye will desire that I intercede
for (?) you in the necropolis, (then) tell ye to your children. on the day when I shalt have passed away,' the words of making the offering-formula for me: (for) I am an excellent spirit, and I know
everything through which I may become a spirit(?) in the Necropolis.

O ye living ones who are upon earth, and who shall pass by this tomb: if ye desire that the
king favour you, and that ye shall be in honour with the Great God, ye shall not come into
this tomb in hostility (?), (or) having....... because of (?) your impurity (?). As for any man
who shall enter therein in hostility (?) in spite of this (that T have said), I will be judged with him
by the Great God; I will destroy their surviving relatives and their dwellings upon earth.

Oye living who are upon earth, and who shall pass by this tomb: do ye desire (11) that the
king shall favour you, and that ye shall be in honour with the Great God? (then) say: may the
honoured Nekhebu have a thousand of bread, a thousand of beer. Ye shall not destroy anything
in this tomb, (for) T am a glorified soul ' (and) equipped. As for any man who shall
destroy anything in this tomb, I will be judged with them (sic) by the Great God.

I am one who spoke what is good and repeated what is good; never did I say anything evil
against any people.

----------------
Other title held by Nekhebu:
Overseer of Royal Commissions of the Pyramid Menneferpepy (perhaps acquired in connexion
with the mission referred to in Boston text. line 3).
[Master of Secrets] of the Two wbt-Chambers.
Elder of the nwt-House.
Director of Every Kilt.
Door-keeper of (the god) Dẃu.
Favourite Sole Companion of His Lord.
Sole Companion. (As also the brother.)
First under the King.
Chief Lector.
Sm-Priest.

Amun-Ra The Ultimate
Member # 20039

Rate Member
 -
Head and Bust from a Seated Statue Amenhotep IV 19th Dynasty, Brooklyn Museum

-
Head and Bust from a Seated Statue 19th Dynasty Amarna, Brooklyn Museum

-
Amenemipet and his wife 19th Dynasty (??). Found at the pyramid complex of Unas at Saqqara.jpg

Amun-Ra The Ultimate
Member # 20039

Rate Member
 -
Shrine of Taharqa 25th Dynasty (Kushite) Oxford Museum

-
Fragment of Relief from the Sun Temple of Niuserre 5th Dynasty Neues Museum

-
Shrine of Taharqa 25th Dynasty (Kushite) Oxford Museum

Amun-Ra The Ultimate
Member # 20039

Rate Member
 -
The Lion Temple, Nubia

-
The Lion Temple built by King Natakamani Meroitic Period

-
Jar Lid with Human face middle 12th dynasty Brooklyn Museum

Amun-Ra The Ultimate
Member # 20039

Rate Member
 -
Lion Temple, Kush

-
Fragment with butchering scene, Dynasty 25-26 (Kushite) MFA museum

-
Lion Temple, Kush

Amun-Ra The Ultimate
Member # 20039

Rate Member
 -
Temple of Amun Soleb Sudan

-
Temple of Amun at Naqa near the Lion Temple built by King Ntakanani

-
Narmer Palette (Early Dynasty)

Amun-Ra The Ultimate
Member # 20039

Rate Member
 -
Temple of Amun at Naqa near the Lion Temple built by King Ntakanani Meroitic

-
Tomb of Merymery 18th Dynasty Rijks Museum

-
Tomb of Merymery 18th Dynasty Rijks Museum

-

-

Amun-Ra The Ultimate
Member # 20039

Rate Member
 -
Firenze Museum

-
Museum of Jebel Barkal (Sudan)

-
Granite Gneiss Ram of Amun. A figure of King Taharqa stands between the ram's folded legs, symbolically placed under its divine protection. From Temple T at Kawa, Late Period Napatan, 25th Dynasty (Kushite)

Amun-Ra The Ultimate
Member # 20039

Rate Member
 -
Temple of Amun Naqa Kush

-
Temple of Amun at Naqa (Kush) built by King Natakamani

-

-
Saqqara

Amun-Ra The Ultimate
Member # 20039

Rate Member
 -
Head of a Sphinx Amenhotep II (possibly) dynasty 18

-
Diorite Head of a King (18th Dynasty?)

-
Standing Figure of a Male Dignitary Middle Kingdom sculpture thewalters Museum

Amun-Ra The Ultimate
Member # 20039

Rate Member
 -
Tomb Statue of Ptahmes Ramses II 19th Dynasty

-
Statue of Hagi First intermediate period MFA museum

-
Tomb of Khaemhat (Mahu) Overseer of teh granaries of Upper and Lower egypt under Amenhotep III Thebes (City of Amun)

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sad that this picture thread with no dialogue is one of the only good threads left in this forum. Excellent work Amun-Ra
Posts: 26238 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BrandonP
Member # 3735

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BrandonP   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ Same sentiment here.

--------------------
Brought to you by Brandon S. Pilcher

My art thread on ES

And my books thread

Posts: 7069 | From: Fallbrook, CA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doug M
Member # 7650

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doug M     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes good thread, but unfortunately the images are down.
Posts: 8889 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy Sh!T the pics are gone!!
Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amun-Ra The Ultimate
Member # 20039

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Brada-Anansi:
Holy Sh!T the pics are gone!!

Hang on. In a month or less they should be back. [Smile]
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have most. But Amun-Ra can upload to ESR from his/her desktop.
Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amun-Ra The Ultimate
Member # 20039

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by xyyman:
I have most. But Amun-Ra can upload to ESR from his/her desktop.

If you have most pictures, you, or anybody, can do the same too. I don't mind it at all. I even encourage it. Many of those pictures of Ancient Kemet are beautiful.
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a similar thread on ESR....but I may start a new one.

--------------------
Without data you are just another person with an opinion - Deming

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amunra why don't you just use Image shack..??
Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zarahan aka Enrique Cardova
Member # 15718

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zarahan aka Enrique Cardova     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Another reason to archive everything.

--------------------
Note: I am not an "Egyptologist" as claimed by some still bitter, defeated, trolls creating fake profiles and posts elsewhere. Hapless losers, you still fail. My output of hard data debunking racist nonsense has actually INCREASED since you began..

Posts: 5905 | From: The Hammer | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
^ Exactly. But can upload directly to ESr without a host ike tinypic or radioshack.

@ Amunra - those pictures are exceptional. Ta! At ESR you may not run into the same problem as Photobucket. You can upload directly from your PC to ESR. . .leaving out the middle man.

--------------------
Without data you are just another person with an opinion - Deming

Amun-Ra The Ultimate
Member # 20039

Rate Member
 -
Sphinx (1750 B.C.) 5 centuries later King Ramses II and Merenptah put their names on it. Louvre Museum

-

-
Sphinx (1750 B.C.) 5 centuries later King Ramses II and Merenptah put their names on it

-
Thutmosis_II, 18th Dynasty

Amun-Ra The Ultimate
Member # 20039

Rate Member
 -
Face from a composite Statue of Queen Tiye, 18th Dynasty

-
Cube Statue of Nefer-Sen, 19th Dynasty, Neues Museum

-
Bust of a Man, early 26th Dynasty

Amun-Ra The Ultimate
Member # 20039

Rate Member
 -
CT Scan of Ahmose-Meryet-Amona from Wasat/City of Amun (Thebes in Greek) princess, 17th Dynasty

-
CT Scan of Princess Ahmose-Meryet-Amon her father was Seqenenre Tao II, the last pharaoh of the 17th Dynasty.

-
CT Scan of Princess Ahmose-Meryet-Amon her father was Seqenenre Tao II, the last pharaoh of the 17th Dynasty.

Amun-Ra The Ultimate
Member # 20039

Rate Member
 -
Step Pyramid of Djoser, 3rd Dynastie

-
Sahure Pyramid, 5th Dynasty

-
Khafre (Appearing Like Re) Pyramid, 4th Dynasty

Amun-Ra The Ultimate
Member # 20039

Rate Member
 -
Meroe Pyramid, Nubia, Sudan

-
Meroe Pyramid, Nubia, Sudan

-
Wadi Sabu, Sudan, more than 70 sites of rock drawings at both Sabu and Kajbar last surviving examples of a distinctive ' Nubian' riverine tradition of rock art, otherwise largely destroyed by the Aswan Dam, Neolithic (6000-3500 BCE) before Kerma Culture

-
Wadi Sabu, Sudan, more than 70 sites of rock drawings at both Sabu and Kajbar, Neolitic Nubia (6000-3500 BCE)

-
Wadi Sabu, Sudan, more than 70 sites of rock drawings at both Sabu and Kajbar, Neolitic Nubia (6000-3500 BCE)

Amun-Ra The Ultimate
Member # 20039

Rate Member
 -
A well preserved statue of the Kemetic God Ptah, 18th Dynasty under Amenhotep III

-
Wooden spoon, handle in form of a girl, New Kingdom, Louvre

-
Meritaten Amarna 18th Dynasty, Glyptoteket Museum

Carlos Coke
Member # 19584

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carlos Coke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great photos!

It would be brilliant to have them all compiled in an album or even bound in a book.

Posts: 838 | From: London | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amun-Ra The Ultimate
Member # 20039

Rate Member
 -
Block Statue of Senwosret-senebefny, Overseer of the Reckoning of the Cattle, late 12th Dynasty, Brooklyn Museum

-
18th Dynasty, Berlin Museum

-
4000 year old Ancient Egyptian Bust found in Derby England garden

Amun-Ra The Ultimate
Member # 20039

Rate Member
 -
Probably Merytaten or Mekhetaten, 18th Dynasty

-
Vatican Museum

-
Louvre Museum

Amun-Ra The Ultimate
Member # 20039

Rate Member
 -
Head of a Woman, 18th Dynasty, Brooklyn Museum

-
Amenhotep III, 18th Dynasty, Louvre

-
Statuette of Old Kingdom, MFA museum

Amun-Ra The Ultimate
Member # 20039

Rate Member
 -
Irethorru, keeper of the temple of Amon, giving presents to Osiris, Isis and the four sons of Horus, late period

-
Statue of Senpu, under Amenemhat, his left hand across his breast, a gesture of politeness and respect still seen in the Nubian villages, 12th Dynasty

-
Armana Musicians, One plays a lyre and the other plays a double reeded flute, 18th Dynasty, Brooklyn Museum

-
Cosmetic Spoon featuring a swimming woman holding a duck, Louvre

Amun-Ra The Ultimate
Member # 20039

Rate Member
 -
Head of Ramesses I known as Paramessu a scribe/vizier before becoming the first king of the 19th Dynasty

-
Khafre Pyramid passage 4th Dynasty

-
Khafre pyramid chamber 4th dynasty

Amun-Ra The Ultimate
Member # 20039

Rate Member
 -
Amenhotep III, 18th Dynasty

-
Colossus statue egyptian national museum

-
Statue of Ramesses, Cairo museum

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com