EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » The North-South relationship..Mahgreb and Sudan.. (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: The North-South relationship..Mahgreb and Sudan..
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im sorry, for a while I forgot that you lack the ability to comprehend simple English. Which is why you seem to see arguments that are not there in my posts..

For example..

quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:

Originally posted by -Just Call Me Jari-:
Lioness, when you say "Moors did to Songhai" you support or uphold the idea that Moors=North Africans and Sonhai=Sudanis or "Negros" correct??

Show me where in that post I ask you anything about the Moors being black?? My questions to you were quite simple, yet you lacked the ability or knowledge to answer them because you don't know anything about Africa outside of an odd google search.

That question was tongue in cheek, I was simply testing you because you fail to realize there were Moors in Songhai and Sudan not just North Africa...so please explain how I am trying to debate the race of the Moors??

quote:
___________________^^^^
"It was never meant to be about if the Moors were black"

yeah right jari [/qb]

Its funny how you can spam and answer off topic stuff but can't back up any of your claims on a supposed "Moorish/Muslim" invasion of Songhai. ITs been how many months now.

So stick to the same old b.s, it only proves you don't know **** about Africa that you can't find on Google.

Posts: 8809 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dana marniche   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ethiop:
quote:
Originally posted by dana marniche:
quote:

quote:
"Berber" is another loose term imposed by later outsiders
 -

this is a Libyan off the tomb walls of Ramesses, deal with it

-
How many times are u going to post paintings that have been modified from their original character Lying A.lol!

-

Ummm and didn't you post that picture elsewhere a different color. [Big Grin]

Faded paint not withstanding... Uve proved my point.

Dealt with. And you lose. This is fun!lol!

This should be part of my course on how to make a Euronut Lover frustrated 101.lmbo!

Hello Dana. I am new to this form and have found some extraordinary info here. The images above concerns me here. I thought the image post by lioness the first image was authentic. The picture you presented of the Libyan is darker. How can you tell if its been modified. I always thought this was the original pic in Ramses 111 tomb  -

Notice the Libyan on the wall to the right.
Not trying to you are wrong but just need to understand. If you pic is right then I am very concern about the pic which I have shown. Do you have the original pic of Ramses tomb which shows the Libyan in the color hue in your pic. Just making a geniune inquirer. Thanks Ethiop

Thanks Ethiop for your question and posting.

First off Ethiop i would like to say thank you so much for this photo I am now certain that you have nearly confirmed the true color of that painting which Dr. Charles Finch said he saw in 1995. He said not only was the photo that I posted not representative of the Libyan's coloring, but the painting he saw was of a much darker tinted man of a dark reddish brown or "Maasaai colored" tint - as is clearly suggested by what I see in your posting.

here is what he sent me today through the email.

"Re: Fw: a different colored depiction of same Libyan - photo attached
Hide Details

Charles S Finch

TO:

Dana Marniche

Sunday, March 11, 2012 7:27 PM
Dana:

I think I have been into two chambers in the tomb of Rameses III but only one of them had the profile portraits I have talked about. There are actually 16 total portraits, four of each of the four ethnic types represented. The one you show below is still not as deeply, darkly reddish-brown as what I saw in the tomb. Again, I was sorely tempted to take a flash picture but I observed the rules and didn't. And yes the (4) Aamu shown were of the same dark reddish-brown coloration as the Temehou."

Now this is what was posted previously on africaresource by Dr. Finch in response to some article of mine posted there.

http://www.africaresource.com/rasta/sesostris-the-great-the-egyptian-hercules/the-africa-arabian-origins-of-the-israelites-and-the-ishmaelites-pt2-dana-reynolds-marniche/

"I cannot agree now with Wayne Chandler’s disavowal of your characterization of the Tamehou. Much of his refutation seems based on the illustration Panel of Races published by Lepsius in the Denkmaler and reproduced by Cheikh Anta Diop. In that illustration, the Tamehou are painted white – really a kind of beige color – which would seem to be the end of the discussion. Except for one thing: Lepsius falsified the color of the Tamehou figure. I only know this because I actually went into the tomb of Rames III in 1995 – one of the few times it was open to the public – specifically to look at that Panel of Races. As is known, there are 4 racial types as depicted by Lepsius, but what is not known is that the Panel is reproduced 4 times with the same figures. I don’t know why. But that is not the issue; what is the issue is that the figure of the Tamehou in the tomb of Rameses III is NOT white, but a deep reddish brown, looking for all the world like Masai in coloring. One would ONLY know this by looking at the Panel ‘face-to-face’ inside the tomb. Again, Lepsius (c. 1844) – it must have been deliberate – depicted the Tamehou in the wrong color!"

Thus you do have reason to be concerned Ethiop. Because people like Lioness who with her usual trickstery responded to something you sent me ahd have been spreading irresponsible innuendo and pictures throughout the internet of ever-increasingly lighter renditions of ancient Libyans.

You have reason to be concerned because I have also seen the bottom painting of Nubians and Egyptians in different renderings, coins of ancient Romans claimed to be north African "Moorish" chiefs, as well as rock art posted all over the internet from the Sahara that are clearly fraudulent and claimed to be by scholars in the know.

Please know, however, that Lying _ss here is not someone that you need to be thanking and is only here to confuse the issue of who ancient Africans and North Africans especially were. She is not what you think she is and just for your information her earliest postings had her profile saying Sweden which she or he or whatever has taken off.lol!

Almost everyone here will vouch for the fact that lying _ss is a sneak also known as Snaky who is inclined to post and photoshop pictures of ancient Egyptians and others so light that they will be nearly pink if not colorless at times. Some of this she does herself, but most a good deal of her photos are taken directly off the Euronazi sites as are her ideas.

Whatever she says you can take with a grain of salt and better off just ignore because you will never ever know what you are getting.

I have taken things off of museum web-sites with the museum brand still across them that she has also posted from other sites with the paint looking like it is faded completely off and with the features completely distorted to look European.

Obviously both of those Libyan depictions, which I can guarantee you originally came from her, were posted to give the impression that the ancient Libyans were not African people.

Unfortunately, for her she hadn't noticed that they were both the same individual painting from the Ramses tomb. But in any case it is clear that you hit the jackpot and if my eyes are not mistaken u've confirmed the Libyans painted were of the dark brown tint Dr. Finch - who saw them up close - spoke of, not the near white that Lying _ss and apparently some other individuals around the web-would like them to be.

See www.charlessfinch.com for info on the Egyptologist and medical doctor and evidently experienced photographer Charls S. Finch.

Contrary to what lyingsnake has tried to imply there are many mentions of the Berber clans throughout history Ethiop NOT ONE of which before the 15th century is mentioned as anything but dark brown or black in color. [Smile]

Posts: 4226 | From: New Jersey, USA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dana marniche   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I need to ask you now however Ethiop from where is your photo derived if you know.
Posts: 4226 | From: New Jersey, USA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ethiop
Member # 20120

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ethiop     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I need to ask you now however Ethiop from where is your photo derived if you know.

Thanks for your info. Will have to read it again but before I do that here is the site from which that image came from alTakruri at

http://thenile.phpbb-host.com/ftopic2460.php

Charles Finch !!!!! you know him, that name rings a bell. Was he at the Ramses 11 exhibit given by the Third Eye conference in Dallas Tx 1989. I think I saw him. Anyways Thanks for the info now excuse me, need to re read your interesting post again

Posts: 48 | From: US | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dana this is pretty funny the source of the photo is alTakruri.
In addition if you had been following you would see that alTakruri (under his new name "Tukuler" ) was also the first person who posted the large pictures of the same series of the Libyans and Syrians in page 2 of his Yurco thread here:

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=8;t=004936;p=2

I am requesting an apology for your wrongful accusations.
Ask Charles Finch if the background behind the figures is painted white or a yellow sandy color.
The color is white only the text section above the figure has a tan color. The picture you sent him is not fake. It is just a photo that came out more yellowed overall and photographed in dimmer lighting conditions. In addition is the lighting arrangement when someone like Dr. Finch is viewing. In addition possible dirt layers. There are a lot of variables but it is clear that the larger photos in alTakruri's Yurco thread are of better quality than what Hornung published. (also note the gridding system in the photo)

lioness productions

from alTakruri:

thread: (page 2)

a) picture from above thread of Libyans
http://img718.imageshack.us/img718/3134/2of2nd.jpg

b) picture from above thread of Syrians
http://img851.imageshack.us/img851/6013/2of4th.jpg

also first posted by alTakruri on page 1

c) http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/6310/hornungdistortiongz4.jpg

^^^^yellowed photo,
even here the Libyans don't look reddish, they look a light tan orangey color.

Posts: 42988 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ethiop
Member # 20120

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ethiop     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dana marniche

Hello dana I have read your reply and I understand what you are saying. Thanks for giving me the info. I was just trying to be nice because I am new here. But I will take note of your comment. For sometime know I have been trying to figure out some people agenda here. Your comments have been taken more seriuosly now. Thanks again Ethiop

Posts: 48 | From: US | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zarahan aka Enrique Cardova
Member # 15718

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zarahan aka Enrique Cardova     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dana marniche

Hello dana I have read your reply and I understand what you are saying. Thanks for giving me the info. I was just trying to be nice because I am new here. But I will take note of your comment. For sometime know I have been trying to figure out some people agenda here. Your comments have been taken more seriuosly now. Thanks again Ethiop

^^What? Dana's comments were never "taken seriously"
before you miraculously arrived "svenska" Faker?

Your "agenda here" has been persistently bogus,
complete with bogus "broken Engleesh" posts. You
aren't fooling anyone.

Posts: 5906 | From: The Hammer | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by zarahan- aka Enrique Cardova:
dana marniche

^^What? Dana's comments were never "taken seriously"
before you miraculously arrived "svenska" Faker?

Your "agenda here" has been persistently bogus,
complete with bogus "broken Engleesh" posts. You
aren't fooling anyone.

Cosign. [Wink]
Posts: 22245 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
quote:
dana this is pretty funny the source of the photo is alTakruri.
In addition if you had been following you would see that alTakruri (under his new name "Tukuler" ) was also the first person who posted the large pictures of the same series of the Libyans and Syrians in page 2 of his Yurco thread here:

I am requesting an apology for your wrongful accusations.
Ask Charles Finch if the background behind the figures is painted white or a yellow sandy color.
The color is white only the text section above the figure has a tan color. The picture you sent him is not fake. It is just a photo that came out more yellowed overall and photographed in dimmer lighting conditions. In addition is the lighting arrangement when someone like Dr. Finch is viewing. In addition possible dirt layers. There are a lot of variables but it is clear that the larger photos in alTakruri's Yurco thread are of better quality than what Hornung published. (also note the gridding system in the photo)

lioness productions

from alTakruri:

thread: (page 2)

a) picture from above thread of Libyans
http://img718.imageshack.us/img718/3134/2of2nd.jpg

b) picture from above thread of Syrians
http://img851.imageshack.us/img851/6013/2of4th.jpg

also first posted by alTakruri on page 1

c) http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/6310/hornungdistortiongz4.jpg

^^^^yellowed photo,
even here the Libyans don't look reddish, they look a light tan orangey color.

LYIN _ SS - I AM LOOKING AT THE LIBYAN THAT ETHIOP POSTED - DID YOU FORGET?

If the Libyans don't look dark- eddish "Maasaai" brown as Dr. Finch SAYS THEY WERE then there is no need to look at your orangey photos. [Big Grin]

I sent him both the lighter and darker version of the so-called Libyans you've been posting and he said the darker one doesn't even come close to what he saw. Now the case is closed as far as I am concerned.

You can take it up with him.

AND I thank you for your consideration of this matter.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dana, read this:

-

quote:

I always thought this was the original pic in Ramses 111 tomb. Notice the Libyan on the wall to the right.
Not trying to you are wrong but just need to understand. If you pic is right then I am very concern about the pic which I have shown. Do you have the original pic of Ramses tomb which shows the Libyan in the color hue in your pic. Just making a geniune inquirer. Thanks Ethiop

quote:

In the picture above

here is a small section of the back wall in the right corner of the room:
 -

here is a small section of the side wall at the right corner of the room.

-

Both the back and side wall are painted the same white but the side wall looks darker becuase it's in shadow.

Here is a Libyan on the side wall:

-

The Libyan is in shadow so you can't tell the color precisely.

Posts: 42988 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
quote:
dana, read this:

-

quote:

I always thought this was the original pic in Ramses 111 tomb. Not trying to you are wrong but just need to understand. If you pic is right then I am very concern about the pic which I have shown. Do you have the original pic of Ramses tomb which shows the Libyan in the color hue in your pic. Just making a geniune inquirer. Thanks Ethiop

quote:

In the picture above

here is a small section of the back wall in the right corner of the room:
 -

here is a small section of the side wall at the right corner of the room.

-

Both the back and side wall are painted the same white but the side wall looks darker becuase it's in shadow.

Here is a Libyan on the side wall:

-

The Libyan is in shadow so you can't tell the color precisely.

I already got the picture from above posted by Ethiop... a little bit late for lightening up the Libyan I would say. [Big Grin]

This was an excellent writeup about you

Originally posted by lzkh:
"Even the old guard racists on ES were different. They came to debate different racist theories and debated with their evidence, give and take. They were not out creating mutiplle new threads with the same racist content, and they did not roam around the boards talking about 'negroids' every two minutes on a huge number of threads. In other words they did not harass the forums with multiple racist threads around the clock,or multiple replies that insertedmracist content to every thread. But things have changed in the last year and a half. This Lyiness roams the board at all hours, an attention whore, looking for attention, like a cheap streetwalker selling her wares trolls for attention up and down. Then she creates 5 or 6 new threads a day, and pumps up racist threads. The tactic is to act as if you are just asking questions, so as to keep up the traffic on the racist sections. These multiple threads are designed to drive out legitimate topics see, so people get upset and run away to esReloaded. That way the racists will control the boards. That'sexactly what they want, the removal of the kind of rebuttals that were done in the old days. That's the mission, their disinformation psy-ops mission."

On target! [Big Grin]

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com