EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Zimmerman heads to court... (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Zimmerman heads to court...
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A Florida prosecutor plans to announce criminal charges on Wednesday against the neighborhood watch volunteer who shot and killed an unarmed black teen in a case that has captivated the United States, the Washington Post and NBC News reported.

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/trayvon-martin-shooter-george-zimmerman-charged-washington-post-184014387.html

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
New Black Panther Party chief of staff Michelle Williams apologizes after George Zimmerman radio outburst
Tampa, Florida - It was an emotional interview for Michelle Williams.

As a community activist and chief of staff for the New Black Panther Party, Michelle is used to addressing many issues. But when it comes to her passion in the Trayvon Martin case, she gets especially upset and tearful.

Through tears she said, "If my words, my words that I had to say out of anger will make the American people address this issue, let it be my time, Melanie. Let it be my time to address this issue with America, that we say enough is enough. We can't have any more killings."

Michelle is now offering an apology for her controversial comments.

She spoke openly, "My words were out of anger. I did not incite, I
did not promote, nor did I encourage anyone to go and pick up a gun."

In an online interview this week, Michelle Williams spoke openly of her frustration with what she calls the massive racial problem in this country, especially over the Trayvon Martin case. She admits that her sadness over the case was overwhelming and that she spoke harshly during the online segment.

Her words were not taken lightly and were replayed Tuesday morning by nationally syndicated radio talk show host Bubba the Love Sponge.

Michelle said during the interview, "Let me tell you, the things that's about to happen, to these honkeys, these crackers, these pigs, these pink people, these ---- people. It has been long overdue. My prize right now this evening ... is gonna be the bounty, the arrest, dead or alive, for George Zimmerman. You feel me?"

Bubba addressed her saying, "Michelle, really? You are so much better than that, honey."

"My words that I spoke were very passionate, passionate anger of an activist, of an advocate, of a leader who sat by and watched so much destruction happen. Melanie, my back is against the wall," she told us.

Michelle is putting out an open invitation to any group - the Ku Klux Klan, black, white, mayors, cops - anyone out there, who wants to talk about keeping peace in the Martin case, she's willing to listen.

"This whole Trayvon Martin case has been an injustice that America is watching unfold. I feel like I'm reading a Nancy Drew novel right now, because of all the twists and turns. 'Oh wait a minute, we have him here, no wait, we have him here,'" she said.

In a candid moment during her 10 News interview, she said, "Do I want to see George Zimmerman dead? No. Do I want to see him brought to justice? Hell yes."

Michelle assured us that she doesn't want to have anyone out there pick up a gun. "I don't want violence, I don't promote violence. That's why I told you, my words were out of anger."

Michelle admits that she got a call from Tampa Police Chief Jane Castor Monday. The chief wanted to make there would be no violence, and Michelle assured her there would not be.

Michelle also admits she's gotten a lot of support on Facebook from people who heard her comments. She says they've told her "it's about time that someone talk about racial problems"... albeit with some harsh words.

Michelle Williams say she'll keep fighting, no matter what happens with the outcome in this case. She says the memory of her grandfather keeps her going each and every day.

Then, she adds with a smile, "He's a white man."
 -

Attorney General Eric Holder Praises Activist Al Sharpton, Says Facts, Law Will Guide Trayvon Martin Investigation

(CNSNews.com) – Attorney General Eric Holder praised left-wing activist Rev. Al Sharpton at the opening of the National Action Network (NAN) convention on Wednesday, and also stressed that the Justice Department is conducting a thorough investigation of the fatal Trayvon Martin shooting that “will examine the facts and the law.”

Sharpton, president of NAN and host of MSNBC’s Politics Nation, has led several rallies demanding the arrest of George Zimmerman, who reportedly shot Martin on Feb. 26. On Mar. 30 in Sanford, Fla., where the shooting occurred, Sharpton pledged that his group would “move to the next level if Zimmerman isn’t arrested.”

At the opening of NAN’s 14th annual convention in Washington, D.C., the attorney general first thanked MSNBC’s Rev. Sharpton “for your partnership, your friendship, and your tireless efforts to speak out for the voiceless, to stand up for the powerless, and to shine a light on the problems we must solve, and the promises we must fulfill.”

Concerning Trayvon Martin, Holder said, “I know that many of you are greatly -- and rightly -- concerned about the recent shooting death of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin, a young man whose future has been lost to the ages."

"As most of you know, three weeks ago, the Department of Justice launched an investigation into this incident, which remains open at this time, and prevents me from talking in detail about this matter," he said.

“Although I cannot share where current efforts will lead us from here, I can assure you that, in this investigation – and in all cases – we will examine the facts and the law,” said Holder. “If we find evidence of a potential federal criminal civil rights crime, we will take appropriate action. And, at every step, the facts and the law will guide us forward.
The National Action Network, which Sharpton founded, has held multiple rallies about the Martin shooting, largely critical of shooter George Zimmerman, irrespective of an ongoing investigation.

Zimmerman, who has not been arrested in the case, said he acted in self-defense after following Martin on Feb. 26, the night Martin was killed. A Florida special prosecutor announced on Monday that the case will not be taken before a Florida grand jury, though the investigation will continue. The FBI and Justice Department are also pursuing their investigations.

MSNBC’s Sharpton has led several rallies, shouting “Arrest Zimmerman Now!” and has called for civil disobedience and an “occupation” in Sanford, Fla., if an arrest is not made.

Posts: 42930 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ase
Member # 19740

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ase     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
and so it begins...
Posts: 2508 | From: . | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
facts
Member # 19596

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for facts     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OJ Simpson redux and add in Rodney King for good measure. This shyt is ridiculous. The outcome will be in favor of social justice. They're going to throw Zimmerman under the bus to appease a group of people.
Posts: 816 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^Now, you know who rules the U.S. of A...

--------------------
Lionz

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
facts
Member # 19596

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for facts     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^Yea but it is the bleeding heart liberal Whites working on the Federal level that have empowered Blacks to this extent. I have always known this.
Posts: 816 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JujuMan
Member # 6729

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted      Profile for JujuMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Patterns for Powernomics...the principle of One-way dependenices....knock yourselves out my children...enjoy your happy meals [Wink]

It's Home or nothing for free me. [Cool]

Posts: 1819 | From: odesco baba | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
facts
Member # 19596

Member Rated:
Update: Zimmerman has been taken into custody.
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CelticWarrioress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Screw you fatt butt Michelle, I as a white do NOT accept your excuse for your outburst, then again all Blacks hate us anyhow and you were just being truthful of what all Blacks secretly think when they see a White person, the secret intolerable hatred they have for us. Remember the words of this wench and take it to heart White people.
Posts: 3257 | From: Madisonville, KY USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for malibudusul     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^Yea but it is the bleeding heart liberal Whites working on the Federal level that have empowered Blacks to this extent. I have always known this. "

He is right.

Black have not power!

Wake -up
Black people!
stop dreaming, please!
Stupid blacks!

In my country too
Blacks are in the hands of
left

Posts: 2922 | From: World Empire of the Black People | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JujuMan
Member # 6729

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for JujuMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DHDoxies:
then again all Blacks hate us anyhow and you were just being truthful of what all Blacks secretly think when they see a White person, the secret intolerable hatred they have for us.

[Razz]
Posts: 1819 | From: odesco baba | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JujuMan
Member # 6729

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for JujuMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by malibudusul:
^Yea but it is the bleeding heart liberal Whites working on the Federal level that have empowered Blacks to this extent

in the world of whites, yeah of course.
facts
Member # 19596

Member Rated:
Blacks are using White guilt to wrest political control to themselves. They used intimidation tactics and veiled threats of violence to get the State to cave in to their demands. You can bet your bottom dollar this criminal proceeding will be driven to do one thing, that is, to effect 'social justice' on Behalf Blacks. There is no longer rule of law. What we have is rule of retribution. Not a good time to be White or perceived as such in America. Expect a conviction. Zimmerman will serve hard time.

Just fucking mind boggling!

quote:
Screw you fatt butt Michelle, I as a white do NOT accept your excuse for your outburst, then again all Blacks hate us anyhow and you were just being truthful of what all Blacks secretly think when they see a White person, the secret intolerable hatred they have for us. Remember the words of this wench and take it to heart White people.

Peregrine
Member # 17741

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peregrine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is better I just feel like they should have arrested this man sooner.
Posts: 95 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Grumman
Member # 14051

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Grumman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Facts I say Zimmerman had a right to kill Trayvon and not have to exlain anything to anyone... except tell the cops he was threatened-- and on this information he was let go. That's okay with you isn't it?
Posts: 2118 | From: midwest, USA | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
facts
Member # 19596

Member Rated:
[Roll Eyes]
quote:
Originally posted by Grumman:
I say Zimmerman had a right to kill Trayvon and not have to exlain anything to anyone... except tell the cops he was threatened-- and on this information he was let go. That's okay with you isn't it Facts?

Grumman
Member # 14051

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Grumman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When you get done rolling your eyes will you say something please?
Posts: 2118 | From: midwest, USA | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
facts
Member # 19596

Member Rated:
^I will wait and see what evidence is presented by the prosecution. Then will I be able to determine if the police were right to let him go.
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by facts:
^I will wait and see what evidence is presented by the prosecution. Then will I be able to determine if the police were right to let him go.

You are talking outta your ass..

This is after literally declaring Zimmerman innocent.

Fuching Cracker you, I would give you a boot myself if I saw you falling down..

Fuching cracker.. [Big Grin]

facts
Member # 19596

Member Rated:
Pussyclot, cosmetic dread, quote me saying Zimmerman is innocent. Bombaclot!

quote:
Originally posted by IronLion:
quote:

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
Pussyclot, cosmetic dread, quote me saying Zimmerman is innocent. Bombaclot!

quote:
quote:

Lil stinky pink roach cracker... your time in America is done.

In bout 20 years, you will be finding your way back to central Asia...

Your time of evil is done. Watch Trayvon, bring you down...

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
^Yea but it is the bleeding heart liberal Whites working on the Federal level that have empowered Blacks to this extent. I have always known this.

Those white liberals are really Muurs, but they are pale skin like you. Lol, the black man comes in all types and colour, it is the blood you should watch. You need to catch up muur with Noble Prophet Ali Drew's works.

What that tells you is that those yer "bleeding heart liberals", who I call pale skin Muurish children (the "tawny" muurs), together with their Muurish brothers and sisters (the Muurs) have rounded up your cracker asses...and we are going to "slave" your pig skin....

Tables have turned.

Watch out! [Big Grin]

TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Icon 3 posted      Profile for TruthAndRights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

[Roll Eyes] Oh, you mean the HATE THAT HATE PRODUCED?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neNboHZ3paQ
^ click here

quote:
..was not born to make yte people feel comfortable
I am an African first
I am Black first
I want what’s good for me and my people first
And if my survival means your total destruction, Then so be it…

You built this wicked system...

Posts: 3446 | From: U.S. by way of JA by way of Africa | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:

Interview with Robert Zimmerman, George Zimmerman's father:

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/trayvon_martin/032812-exclusive-robert-zimmerman-interview

.^^^^ this is probably very close to what George Zimmerman will claim happened

Trayvon's mom says 'shooting was accident,' Zimmerman to face judge
10:00 a.m. EST, April 12, 2012|
By Arelis R. Hernández and Susan Jacobson, Orlando Sentinel

George Zimmerman woke up in a Seminole County jail cell this morning as the mother of Trayvon Martin, the teen he killed, revealed on national television that she thinks the shooting was an accident.

Zimmerman is set to go before Judge Mark Herr at 1:30 p.m. today on a charge of second-degree murder.

Asked what she would like to ask to Zimmerman, Trayvon's mother, Sybrina Fulton, said on The Today Show that she wants an apology from him.
"I believe it was an accident. I believe it just got out of control and he couldn't turn the clock back," Fulton said, revealing her opinion about what happened the night her 17-year-old son was shot to death. "I would ask him, did he know that that was a minor, that that was a teenager and that he did not have a weapon."

Fulton said even if Zimmerman is found not guilty, the arrest achieves the goal of their campaign to raise awareness and bring him to justice.

"We just want him to be held accountable for what he done," Fulton said. "We are happy that he was arrested so that he can give his side of the story."

The case has been assigned to Circuit Court Judge Jessica Recksiedler.

Zimmerman was charged following an investigation by special prosecutor Angela Corey, who was asked by Gov. Rick Scott to take over the case.

The decision was met with relief from Trayvon's parents, attorneys and supporters nationwide. In Sanford, where the teen was killed, residents celebrated and clamored that justice was on its way.

Meanwhile, Zimmerman's new attorney Mark O'Mara told reporters outside his Orlando office Wednesday that he plans to ask a judge to grant bail for his client so Zimmerman can assist with his defense.

"He needs to be safe, but he doesn't need to be in a jail to be safe," O'Mara said. "He just has to be left alone and let the process work."

Zimmerman hired O'Mara after getting referrals from other lawyers and the two spoke for an hour Wednesday in several telephone conversations, O'Mara said.

He advised Zimmerman to remain calm and listen to his advice.

"I think he's troubled with the charges," O'Mara said. "I think that he is troubled with the last number of weeks of what he's had to go through. This isolation."

Fulton, alongside Trayvon's father and their attorney, said she sympathizes with Zimmerman's family but asked for their consideration.

"I understand that his family is hurting but think about our family, we lost our teenage son," she told Today Show anchor Ann Curry. "His parents can pick up the phone and call him, but we can't pick up the phone and call Trayvon any more."

Posts: 42930 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Grumman
Member # 14051

Rate Member
Facts:

quote:
I will wait and see what evidence is presented by the prosecution. Then will I be able to determine if the police were right to let him go.
What a bizarre comment.

Florida's peculiar stand your ground law is the reason the killer walked free that night. No further evidence was needed according to those who support it. All they needed was a self defense claim. It certainly didn't help Trayvon because the color of his skin wasn't suitable to the police, despite a police investigator saying a few days later there was probable cause to arrest the killer.

JujuMan
Member # 6729

Member Rated:
 -

Bloody criminal [Big Grin]

Grumman
Member # 14051

Rate Member
Lioness' link:

Another link:

Apr 12, 12:21 PM EDT

Prosecutors face hurdles in Trayvon Martin case
By TAMARA LUSH and GREG BLUESTEIN
Associated Press

Meanwhile, Martin's mother clarified what she meant by telling "Today" the case was an accident.

That comment left it unclear if she thought the shooting was accidental. But Fulton told The Associated Press that she was referring to the chance encounter between Zimmerman and her son.
"Their meeting was the accident," Fulton said. "That was the accident. Not the actual act of him shooting him. That was murder ... They were never supposed to meet."

Grumman
Member # 14051

Rate Member
 -

I see he's letting his hair grow to hide the deep gash in the back of his head.

facts
Member # 19596

Member Rated:
What is your angle, dude? Are you Rasta or what? One minute you are espousing Rastafari, next, you are propounding tawny moorish infiltration of the White American establishment -an MSTA doctrine. So which is it? You are a hot mess, Cosmetic dread [Eek!] .

quote:
quote:

Those white liberals are really Muurs, but they are pale skin like you. Lol, the black man comes in all types and colour, it is the blood you should watch. You need to catch up muur with Noble Prophet Ali Drew's works.

What that tells you is that those yer "bleeding heart liberals", who I call pale skin Muurish children (the "tawny" muurs), together with their Muurish brothers and sisters (the Muurs) have rounded up your cracker asses...and we are going to "slave" your pig skin....

Tables have turned.

Watch out! [Big Grin]

facts
Member # 19596

Member Rated:
How is what I say bizarre? We've all been duped and misled by MSM. Don't you think that we should wait for the facts to be revealed in a court of law?

quote:
Facts:

quote:
I will wait and see what evidence is presented by the prosecution. Then will I be able to determine if the police were right to let him go.
What a bizarre comment.

Florida's peculiar stand your ground law is the reason the killer walked free that night. No further evidence was needed according to those who support it. All they needed was a self defense claim. It certainly didn't help Trayvon because the color of his skin wasn't suitable to the police, despite a police investigator saying a few days later there was probable cause to arrest the killer.

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for anguishofbeing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Lioness' link:

Another link:

Apr 12, 12:21 PM EDT

Prosecutors face hurdles in Trayvon Martin case
By TAMARA LUSH and GREG BLUESTEIN
Associated Press

Meanwhile, Martin's mother clarified what she meant by telling "Today" the case was an accident.

That comment left it unclear if she thought the shooting was accidental. But Fulton told The Associated Press that she was referring to the chance encounter between Zimmerman and her son.
"Their meeting was the accident," Fulton said. "That was the accident. Not the actual act of him shooting him. That was murder ... They were never supposed to meet."

LOL her lawyer did look concerned when she uttered those words on TV. I suspect he made her "clarify" her comments before it damaged their case any further. I think she knows in her heart Zimmerman didn't want to KILL her son, hence the "accident" comment. But this is why the parties involved should STFU and let lawyers do the talking.
Posts: 4254 | From: dasein | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
facts
Member # 19596

Member Rated:
^You caught that too, heh! Yep! And what about the father? He rambled on about how black youth aggression needs to be dealt with and that we need to teach our boys it is better to walk away. I was like, huh? It is like they knew Zimmerman was not the one who initiated the hostile confrontation. It was like they were telling the world that their son was a hot head.

What she did is called a Freudian slip.

Another thing, why are blacks so damn inarticulate? Not a single one of them could weave together a coherent sentence. The Trayvon legal team sounded like a bunch of damn southern bamma buffoons. They sounded so goddamn uneducated, it was pathetic!

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
the last thing Zimmerman told police dispatch was that Trayvon was running away to the other entrance to the neighborhood.
They had told him stop following.

So how do you get from this to the shooting?
It seems like he continued to follow and indtead of driving off.

Listen to what his father said in the link I posted. It's hard to put this all together,
The last thing he said to 911 Trayvon was running away. Then why did another confrontation occur?

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for anguishofbeing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ its just a red herring. It's not illegal to follow someone you think is suspicious. And following someone is not regarded as "starting" a fight. Its down to who threw the first blow or if the jury is convinced Zimmerman was really in fear for his life.
quote:
^You caught that too, heh! Yep! And what about the father? He rambled on about how black youth aggression needs to be dealt with and that we need to teach our boys it is better to walk away.

The link?
quote:
“I don’t believe that it was an accident. I believe he got out of his vehicle, he had an intent in his mind, he carried out the intent and that’s why my son is no longer with us.”
This lady should really STFU. How are you going to prove that he intended to kill Martin that night? Why would he call the police, why would there be a scuffle if he indented to kill Martin that night. I guess media spot light is addictive but they really need to shut this woman up.
Posts: 4254 | From: dasein | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
facts
Member # 19596

Member Rated:
It was at the National Action Network building the day the decision came down to arrest Zimmerman. I will see if I can find the video.

quote:
Originally posted by anguishofbeing:
quote:
^You caught that too, heh! Yep! And what about the father? He rambled on about how black youth aggression needs to be dealt with and that we need to teach our boys it is better to walk away.

The link?

TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthAndRights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
State of Florida v. George Zimmerman

Affidavit of Probable Cause - Second Degree Murder

http://media.trb.com/media/acrobat/2012-04/69353440.pdf

Tho, I do get that some here do not comprehend the standard of 'probable cause' and that there are elements that are NEEDED/NECESSARY to establish that standard, in order for it (the standard) to be met....those who work in, have worked in, or are very familiar with the legal field, well overstand it....

[Roll Eyes] ^ Those who don't have a rass clue will continue to argue it smh lol....

-

Posts: 3446 | From: U.S. by way of JA by way of Africa | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmerthoth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
then again all Blacks hate us anyhow a

It's not just blacks.
The Yellows, Reds, and brown don't like you much either.
Cause & Effect, or the "What-Comes-Around-Goes-Around" syndrome.

Don't get mad. Just, for once, Get righteous.

Posts: 4693 | From: Saturn | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Swenet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Anguishofbeing:
I think she knows in her heart Zimmerman didn't want to KILL her son, hence the "accident" comment.

And the cat comes out of the bag..

Angelina, the person who supposedly wants the facts to come out before jumping to conclusions, is caught with his pants down.

Not that it was that much of a secret given your uncle tom replies earlier.

Posts: 8785 | From: Discovery Channel's Mythbusters | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thule
Member # 18853

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thule     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Narmerthoth, if Blacks hate Whites, why exactly are you flooding our countries? Why the obsession to live with us? It's never vice versa. White immigration to sub-sahara africa is non-existant, yet there are millions of blacks flooding Europe. In fact a lot of them die trying to get here, that shows their obsession to live in white lands. Only in the news the other day, they found a van load of dead black african illegal immigrants at the back of a truck in france. They died of suffocation. Such stories are always in the news. Yet how many white people die in desperation to settle in sub-sahara africa? so desperate they illegally squeeze in the back of vans and suffocate? [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 1575 | From: - | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Anglo_Pyramidologist:
Narmerthoth, if Blacks hate Whites, why exactly are you flooding our countries? ...blah..blah..blah.. [Roll Eyes]

You have no country for anyone to steal.

You are the landless cagots who stole land everywhere they went... [Big Grin]

Grumman
Member # 14051

Rate Member
Anguishofbeing:

''LOL her lawyer did look concerned when she uttered those words on TV. I suspect he made her "clarify" her comments before it damaged their case any further. I think she knows in her heart Zimmerman didn't want to KILL her son, hence the "accident" comment.''

I didn't see the version with the lawyer but I'm sure it made him nervous. And you can leave the metaphysical ''heart'' bs out of it and stick to what is known. What is known? Zimmerman shot to death an unarmed person.

Robert Zimmerman knows for a fact his brother didn't follow Trayvon. And how would he know this. Well Zipperman told him so.

Grumman
Member # 14051

Rate Member
Facts:

''I will wait and see what evidence is presented by the prosecution. Then will I be able to determine if the police were right to let him go.''

Again,you need to remind yourself he was let go the night of the murder because it was determined Zipperman's word was good enough for them.

What a bizarre comment.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by anguishofbeing:
[QB] ^ its just a red herring. It's not illegal to follow someone you think is suspicious. And following someone is not regarded as "starting" a fight. Its down to who threw the first blow or if the jury is convinced Zimmerman was really in fear for his life.

Assuming that it's still legal to follow somebody even after being told by police on the phone not to:

1) How likely will Zimmerman be found not guilty?

2) If found not guilty on all charges will it cause ongoing protests or riots or will it only be a couple of protests that soon die out?

3) If he's found not guilty and somebody shoots him dead later in the street intending retaliation will most of the black community in America and Europe support it do you think?

Grumman
Member # 14051

Rate Member
Anguisofbeing:

''It's not illegal to follow someone you think is suspicious.''

Of course it isn't illegal to follow someone. What's illegal is following someone with the *intent* to see what he *thinks* Trayvon is up to--then pulling a gun and killing the kid after he may have been punched in the jaw. You guys are trying to protect Zimmerman at every turn in the road. Zimmerman should have kept his ass in his hillbilly truck and went the f..k home like Trayvon was doing. At the very least Zimmerman should kept his weapon in the truck.

But that wouldn't work either. How could Zimmerman protect himself if he suddenly found out Trayvon was armed. No, it's better to take the weapon just in case Trayvon punched his ass in the jaw. Yeah, killing a guy is always the best solution--especially when you insert yourself in a situation that you figure you can control because you're armed.

Now Zimmerman is in big trouble with the law all because he couldn't or didn't want to walk away. I do not feel sorry for the clown mf--not in the least.

Grumman
Member # 14051

Rate Member
''Another thing, why are blacks so damn inarticulate? Not a single one of them could weave together a coherent sentence. The Trayvon legal team sounded like a bunch of damn southern bamma buffoons. They sounded so goddamn uneducated, it was pathetic!''

So that's the problem with you isn't it? You really have it in for blacks don't you. Well I have a problem with what you said. Now, go f..k yourself and your mom and your dad and everyone else who's had the misfortune of knowing your demon-haunted ass.

Dolt.

facts
Member # 19596

Member Rated:
This affidavit is laughable. She does not even state who strikes first! Where the hell is the probable cause? What on earth is the prosecutor thinking? They will plead down. Politics is driving this case.

Alan Dershowitz: Zimmerman Arrest Affidavit "Irresponsible And Unethical"

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2012/04/12/alan_dershowitz_zimmerman_arrest_affidavit_irresponsible_and_unethical.html

quote:
Originally posted by TruthAndRights:
State of Florida v. George Zimmerman

Affidavit of Probable Cause - Second Degree Murder

http://media.trb.com/media/acrobat/2012-04/69353440.pdf

Tho, I do get that some here do not comprehend the standard of 'probable cause' and that there are elements that are NEEDED/NECESSARY to establish that standard, in order for it (the standard) to be met....those who work in, have worked in, or are very familiar with the legal field, well overstand it....

[Roll Eyes] ^ Those who don't have a rass clue will continue to argue it smh lol....

-

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
[QB] Anguisofbeing:

''It's not illegal to follow someone you think is suspicious.''

Of course it isn't illegal to follow someone. What's illegal is following someone with the *intent* to see what he *thinks* Trayvon is up to--then pulling a gun and killing the kid after he may have been punched in the jaw.

It's not illegal to follow someone in a public place with intent to see what they are up to.
In stating this is does not mean that the person saying it agrees with the law. They are stating what the law is and how the issue is likely to be delt with in court.
The person saying:''It's not illegal to follow someone you think is suspicious.''
is not sayng "I feel it was ok for Zimmerman to follow Trayvon"
They are not expressing a personal ethical opinion. They are stating what the law says, regardless of their opinion of that law.

Zimmerman's story is that he was puched in the nose, he fell to the ground and his nose was broken. He says that Trayvon threatened to kill him and was continuing to punch him on the ground, that he called for help and that Travon said to him something to the effect "you're going to die tonight" and that his gun could have been used against him had he not fired it first

This may or may not be what happened. It may be total BS

But you saying that he got punched in the jaw is based on absolutely nothing. Nobody involved in this case is claiming that.
You simply made it up.

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
quote:
then pulling a gun and killing the kid after he may have been punched in the jaw.
Yes, this would be illegal as I don't think wouldn't be protected by SYG. Only problem for you is we don’t know if this is what happened.

quote:
You guys are trying to protect Zimmerman at every turn in the road.
"You guys". LOL come on gramps, you're too caught up. Whatever you think of Zimmerman I just don't think he intended to kill Martin that night, sorry. Manslaughter would have been a better charge to prove. He came out the vehicle with the intent and then a carried out the intent? Do you really think they are going to prove this? The most I’m willing to accept at is that he took the cowards way out after losing a fight, this is different however from saying he intended to kill Martin that night. When you take into account calling the cops to the scene and that the confrontation went to scuffle, that theory just doesn't make any sense. Its more believable that it was an accident and I think Martin's mother (who's not an expert lawyer or talking points race hustler) believes this which is why she said what she said.
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthAndRights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
It's not just blacks.
The Yellows, Reds, and brown don't like you much either.
Cause & Effect, or the "What-Comes-Around-Goes-Around" syndrome.

Don't get mad. Just, for once, Get righteous

Exactly, lol...

AND YEP, JUST AS I SAID:

quote:
Originally posted by TruthAndRights:

-

Grumman
Member # 14051

Rate Member
Lioness:

''But you saying that he got punched in the jaw is based on absolutely nothing. Nobody involved in this case is claiming that.
You simply made it up.''

Would it have been clearer to you if I said Trayvon punched Zimmerman on the forehead? You said Zimmerman said Trayvon punched him in the nose. Nearly everyone here agrees they don't know the full circumstances. So you attempting to build an argument around what's already obvious is nonsense. Come back again when you can assert yourself in context.

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com