EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Zimmerman heads to court... (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Zimmerman heads to court...
Grumman
Member # 14051

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Grumman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anguishofbeing:

''Yes, this would be illegal as I don't think wouldn't be protected by SYG. Only problem for you is we don’t know if this is what happened.''

Again, the authorities thought SYG protected Zimmerman. The perception of this peculiar law is why Zimmerman walked free that night and remained that way until recently.

''Whatever you think of Zimmerman I just don't think he intended to kill Martin that night, sorry.''

I'm thinking you mean several minutes before the killing. If so then your point stands on its own and I agree with it despite what Trayvon's mom says about Zimmerman's intent.

However, if you want to maintain Zimmerman didn't intend to Kill Martin when he pulled his gun and shot and killed him then how do you explain Zimmerman's actions: intent number 1: unholstering the gun; intent number 2: aiming it at Martin's chest; intent number 3: firing the gun into Martin's chest. Are you suggesting Zimmerman had no idea of the killing power of a gun? Hmmm, maybe Zimmerman thought this was a video game.

''Manslaughter would have been a better charge to prove.''

That may be true. But the other side of the legal argument, from the television analysts, say it's possible Corey set the bar high in thinking it may be reduced to manslaughter somewhere down the line. Prosecutors are not exempt from maneuvering, not by a long shot.

Posts: 2118 | From: midwest, USA | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Grumman:
Lioness:

''But you saying that he got punched in the jaw is based on absolutely nothing. Nobody involved in this case is claiming that.
You simply made it up.''

Would it have been clearer to you if I said Trayvon punched Zimmerman on the forehead? You said Zimmerman said Trayvon punched him in the nose. Nearly everyone here agrees they don't know the full circumstances. So you attempting to build an argument around what's already obvious is nonsense. Come back again when you can assert yourself in context.

1) what in particular is obvious nonsense?

2) and how would you know if it is nonsense?

Posts: 43042 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Grumman
Member # 14051

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Grumman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1. You saying I made it up and not realizing it means nothing. Zimmerman said he was punched in the nose. I threw punched in the Jaw. Does this mean Trayvon only punched him in the nose. No. But what it does mean in all probability Trayvon also punched him in the jaw; maybe the eyebrows; maybe his neck. So what changes here?

2 It's nonsense because you are feebly clinging to one little detail that means nothing. If it makes you feel better in trying to gain a foothold where you can't then you have my permission to move Trayvon's fist over a few inches to the nose spot... and keep it there. Once you do this don't bring up Zimmerman saying he got his head bashed. Keep your focus on the nose and jaw comment. You'll be okay then.

Posts: 2118 | From: midwest, USA | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for anguishofbeing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
However, if you want to maintain Zimmerman didn't intend to Kill Martin when he pulled his gun and shot and killed him then how do you explain Zimmerman's actions
I think in that split second he was just thinking I need to get outta this situation (of being pounded on the ground). and of course this is assuming his story is true.

Then again, if Martin's side is to be believed, why would Zimmerman kill Martin when he Martin was screaming for help esp. when the cops he called were suppose to be coming? With everybody hearing him screaming did he think he could "shut" him up by simply killing him in cold blood? Would that make any sense?

Posts: 4254 | From: dasein | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
1. You saying I made it up and not realizing it means nothing. Zimmerman said he was punched in the nose. I threw punched in the Jaw. Does this mean Trayvon only punched him in the nose. No. But what it does mean in all probability Trayvon also punched him in the jaw; maybe the eyebrows; maybe his neck. So what changes here?

2 It's nonsense because you are feebly clinging to one little detail that means nothing. If it makes you feel better in trying to gain a foothold where you can't then you have my permission to move Trayvon's fist over a few inches to the nose spot... and keep it there. Once you do this don't bring up Zimmerman saying he got his head bashed. Keep your focus on the nose and jaw comment. You'll be okay then.

Nobody knows if a punch was really thrown by Trayvon.

You say it is likely why? Zimmerman could have followed Trayvon and then shot him with no punches involved.

But based only on what Zimmerman said you say it was likely Trayvon punched him.
Zimmerman also says he was decked to the ground and was beaten on more and verbally threatened.

So you are just arbitarily going into what he said and saying one of the things he said is likey and other claims he made are unlikey. You are just picking and choosing with no reason.
Where are you getting this likely/unlikey stuff from?

As for forensics on the voice I will not be surprised if Zimmerman has his own "experts" saying the scream for help was his. Was it his or Trayvons's? I don't know

Posts: 43042 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JMT2
Member # 16951

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JMT2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^^^

Nobody gives a fuk about your lame @ss opinion. 36 post within 24 hours. They're paying you around the clock now?

Posts: 191 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^It's a team of them...

--------------------
Lionz

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
lioness productions 9226

If the Lp quit for one month there would be no more ES

Grumman
Member # 14051

Rate Member
Anguishofbeing:

''Then again, if Martin's side is to be believed, why would Zimmerman kill Martin when he Martin was screaming for help esp. when the cops he called were suppose to be coming? With everybody hearing him screaming did he think he could "shut" him up by simply killing him in cold blood? Would that make any sense?''

Actually I agree with that. Martin's side, aided by the experts, say it was Martin yelling. I think it well could have been Zimmerman for reasons already given.

Grumman
Member # 14051

Rate Member
''Nobody knows if a punch was really thrown by Trayvon.

''You say it is likely why? Zimmerman could have followed Trayvon and then shot him with no punches involved.''

This line of speculation has already been touched on in this thread.

Giving Zimmerman the benefit of the doubt, if he wasn't struck by Trayvon as he says he was then Zimmerman, in addition to being a killer, is a cold blooded killer. It is likely some kind of struggle ensued according to the witness reports. But your point is no one knows the full story. No one questions that. But what you do know is Zimmerman killed Trayvon. He didn't have to do it. I stand by that. I'll say it again, punkass didn't have to shoot to kill the kid. So all you have left for argumentation purposes is continue to come up with any plausible scenario you can muster to make your idea of a confrontation exist or not exist and somehow place this in some kind of limbo because no one was there except the two. Everybody here has speculated on this. I haven't passed anything off as fact. Correction: Zimmerman is a killer. Zimmerman went looking for trouble because he knew he had a killing machine in his holster as back up. I hope a trial finds him guilty and lock his ass up.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
[QB] ''Nobody knows if a punch was really thrown by Trayvon.

''You say it is likely why? Zimmerman could have followed Trayvon and then shot him with no punches involved.''

This line of speculation has already been touched on in this thread.

Giving Zimmerman the benefit of the doubt, if he wasn't struck by Trayvon as he says he was then Zimmerman, in addition to being a killer, is a cold blooded killer. It is likely some kind of struggle ensued according to the witness reports. But your point is no one knows the full story. No one questions that. But what you do know is Zimmerman killed Trayvon. He didn't have to do it. I stand by that. I'll say it again, punkass didn't have to shoot to kill the kid.

I don't know what happened. But hypothetically if someone had you on the ground is punching you in the face, saying "you're going to die tonight" and you are losing and you feel they might try to take your gun, in these type of circumstances you might consider shooting the person because you don't know if they are going to really try to kill you like they said they would or not. If your're scared you might shoot.
The story could be total bull but the hypothetical is easily plausible.

This is what will be claimed. I am guessing he will beat all charges.
Unless he gets stressed out and tells the story differently on different days if he's lying about part of it.

Trayvon Martin case: George Zimmerman trial could be months off For now, George Zimmerman's second-degree murder case hinges on two things: whether the judge will allow him to be free on bail, and whether the case is dismissed as justifiable homicide under Florida's Stand Your Ground law.

By Brad Knickerbocker, Staff writer / April 13, 2012
For the killing of Trayvon Martin, George Zimmerman will spend a week in jail – or perhaps the rest of his life.
Defense attorneys hope to get Mr. Zimmerman out of the Seminole County Jail in Florida a week from Friday on April 20 when a bond hearing is scheduled. If convicted of second-degree murder, the charge brought by prosecutors this week, the neighborhood watch captain who shot the unarmed teenager in a gated community in Sanford, Fla., faces up to life in prison.

In any case, says Mark O’Mara, Zimmerman’s attorney, it’s very, very early in the process of detailing charges, gathering evidence, and building a defense. As a result, he says, any trial won’t begin for months.

RECOMMENDED: Gun Nation: Inside America's gun-carry culture

“I cannot imagine it going to trial within the year,” Mr. O’Mara told NPR.

At this point, the only official document in the case is a brief, three-page affidavit filed by special prosecutor Angela Corey.

It states that Zimmerman “profiled” Trayvon, who was “unarmed and was not committing a crime.” Zimmerman “assumed Martin was a criminal [who] did not belong in the gated community.”

There is nothing in the affidavit to indicate that Zimmerman was motivated by race in following Trayvon. (Zimmerman is white and Trayvon was black.) But in his cellphone call to 911, Zimmerman “made reference to people he felt had committed and gotten away with break-ins in his neighborhood.”

At this point, the chain of events leading to Trayvon's death as outlined in the affidavit becomes hazy. It says “Zimmerman confronted Martin and a struggle ensued.” Zimmerman – the only surviving eyewitness to the event – says he was headed back to his car when Trayvon attacked him. In any case, there is some physical evidence that Zimmerman had been injured.

The affidavit also says that Trayvon's mother, Sybrina Fulton, “has reviewed the 911 calls and identified the voice crying for help as Trayvon Martin’s voice.”

The Orlando Sentinel newspaper has reported that experts it contacted could not confirm that it was Trayvon's cry because they had no sample of the teen’s voice to compare. But using a sample of Zimmerman’s voice, they confidently eliminated Zimmerman as the one crying out in distress.

Although it could be months before Zimmerman’s trial begins and ends, it’s also possible that his guilt or innocence could be quickly determined under Florida’s controversial Stand Your Ground law, which allows citizens to use deadly force rather than retreat in the face of a potentially life-threatening encounter.

"It is going to be a facet of this defense, I'm sure," O’Mara, an experienced defense attorney, told the Associated Press. "That statute has some troublesome portions to it, and we're now going to have some conversations and discussions about it as a state. But right now it is the law of Florida, and it is the law that is going to have an impact on this case."

There's a "high likelihood it could be dismissed by the judge even before the jury gets to hear the case," Florida defense attorney Richard Hornsby told the AP. Karin Moore, an assistant professor of law at Florida A&M University, said the law "puts a tremendous burden on the state to prove that it wasn't self-defense."

Since Florida passed its Stand Your Ground law in 2005, the state has seen a tripling of instances in which justifiable homicide is successfully used as a defense in shooting cases. The challenge for Zimmerman is explaining why he followed Trayvon rather than wait for a police officer to arrive, as the 911 dispatcher had told him to do.

Zimmerman is expected to enter a not guilty plea during his May 29 arraignment hearing.

Before that, his attorney will argue that Zimmerman be allowed to remain free on bond – pointing out that his client did not flee the area during the six weeks since he shot and killed Trayvon.

"I think he deserves to be out on bond, with whatever conditions the court believes appropriate to protect him and the process," O'Mara told NPR. "I would like him out, so that he can assist me in preparing for his defense."

To prove their case, prosecutors must show that Zimmerman committed an “imminently dangerous” act that showed a “depraved” lack of regard for human life.

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for anguishofbeing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Zimmerman went looking for trouble

Whatever your views on racial profiling, middle class latinos/whites etc those who are part of the Neighborhood watch have a right to report suspicious activities. That's not "looking for trouble", don't be so emotional and irresponsible in your old age gramps. [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 4254 | From: dasein | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by anguishofbeing:
quote:

Whatever your views on racial profiling, middle class latinos/whites etc those who are part of the Neighborhood watch have a right to report suspicious activities. That's not "looking for trouble", don't be so emotional and irresponsible in your old age gramps. [Roll Eyes]
LOL! Informer-rat, you are showing your true face... [Big Grin]

-

-

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthAndRights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
don't be so emotional and irresponsible in your old age gramps. [Roll Eyes]

[Roll Eyes] kmt It's a dam shame that no one taught you to show respect to your Elders smh...yeah yeah I already know what you're going to say so let me tell you in advance-  -
Posts: 3446 | From: U.S. by way of JA by way of Africa | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why are people calling this dude Zimmerman a Latino. The Dude is white, his father is clearly white. Also Latino is not a damn race its a culture, so if he is Latino he would simply be called White.

Its like saying "White Anglos"

quote:
quote:

Dude this has to be the dumbest comment so far. I was with you to a certain point but you seem to be arguing for argument's sake because first off Treyvon was doing nothing suspicious other than being black and walking to his G.F's house. That is a face, and if you think that "Whites" and "Latinos" have the right to report blacks for simply being black you are stupid and not suited to be around a gun.

First off there are Middle Class blacks dumbass, which Treyvon's G.F dad was obviously a member of if he lived in the Neighborhood.

The whole point of this case is that Treyvon was killed for being black, plain and simple. Only delusional closet racist whites are denying this. If Treyvon was some Dumb blond headed white bitch with her tits hanging out walking down the street that night Zimmermen would have never done ****, but because Treyvon was a black kid with a hoodie white folks lose their minds and unlawfully stalk and kill him.

It amazes me that as a black man you find nothing wrong with that, that despite WHAT THE **** happened, if he got his ass kicked or not, Zimmerman still killed Treyvon for being black.

Posts: 8812 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Swenet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^LOL. That is because, despite the veneer of objectivity, that he wants to coat his bigoted opinions with, he's already made up his mind about Zimmerman's innocence.

When you're committed to defending a questionable character, like he is, you'll end up saying stupid sh!t, because defending Zimmerman requires overlooking, ignoring and marginalizing the many points where Zimmerman was in the wrong, and doing the exact opposite where Trayvon is concerned (i.e., emphasizing the irrelevant crimes Trayvon committed in his life).

And when Angelina is at a loss of material to demonize Trayvon, you can always count on him demonize Trayvon's parents.

Posts: 8792 | From: Discovery Channel's Mythbusters | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Grumman
Member # 14051

Rate Member
Anguishofbeing:

''Whatever your views on racial profiling, middle class latinos/whites etc those who are part of the Neighborhood watch have a right to report suspicious activities. That's not "looking for trouble", don't be so emotional and irresponsible in your old age gramps.''

You disarmed your own argument here. Zimmerman called the police about this mythical suspicion. They told this clown to leave it alone they'll take care of it. He said okay.

But that wasn't the end of Zimmerman--he followed and confronted Trayvon. If this isn't looking for trouble and classifying it as such then you have no business participating in this discussion because of your reckless lack of recall in what took place preceding Trayvon's death at the hands of this killer. Suspicious activity my ass.

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
quote:
if you think that "Whites" and "Latinos" have the right to report blacks for simply being black
No I don't. And I can't wait to see how the hell the prosecutor is going to prove that's the case here. The concept behind Neighborhood watch is to report "suspicious activities", no strict guideline about ignoring black youths in hoodies because that may not be politically correct. [Roll Eyes]

As for the rest of your post about Martin was killed "for being black", well thats just worthless emotional dribble. [Roll Eyes]
quote:
They told this clown to leave it alone they'll take care of it. He said okay.
Yep, that what we know so far.
quote:
But that wasn't the end of Zimmerman--he followed and confronted Trayvon.
Oh jesus, that we do not know at this time. [Roll Eyes]
quote:
you have no business participating in this discussion
LOL! Did I not say to invest so much emotion in this case gramps? [Big Grin]
Grumman
Member # 14051

Rate Member
...still trying to push your rope in a straight line I see.
Thule
Member # 18853

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thule     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by -Just Call Me Jari-:
Why are people calling this dude Zimmerman a Latino. The Dude is white, his father is clearly white. Also Latino is not a damn race its a culture, so if he is Latino he would simply be called White.

Its like saying "White Anglos"

quote:
quote:

Dude this has to be the dumbest comment so far. I was with you to a certain point but you seem to be arguing for argument's sake because first off Treyvon was doing nothing suspicious other than being black and walking to his G.F's house. That is a face, and if you think that "Whites" and "Latinos" have the right to report blacks for simply being black you are stupid and not suited to be around a gun.

First off there are Middle Class blacks dumbass, which Treyvon's G.F dad was obviously a member of if he lived in the Neighborhood.

The whole point of this case is that Treyvon was killed for being black, plain and simple. Only delusional closet racist whites are denying this. If Treyvon was some Dumb blond headed white bitch with her tits hanging out walking down the street that night Zimmermen would have never done ****, but because Treyvon was a black kid with a hoodie white folks lose their minds and unlawfully stalk and kill him.

It amazes me that as a black man you find nothing wrong with that, that despite WHAT THE **** happened, if he got his ass kicked or not, Zimmerman still killed Treyvon for being black.

Zimmerman isn't white, he's a mestizo. Half his ancestry is fully native from South America (Peru).

Anti-whites like yourself though will blame crimes committed by non-whites like Zimmerman onto white people.

Posts: 1575 | From: - | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Yes, he would be best described as "mestizo". You have to excuse Jari, he's not that bright. lol
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
from wikipedia:

George Zimmerman's account of events
According to early media reports, that night, and in later meetings, Zimmerman described in detail, and re-enacted for police, what he says took place:
He was on his way to the store to do some errands when he spotted Trayvon Martin walking through his neighborhood. He followed Martin, but lost track of him. He was returning to his SUV when Martin approached him from the left rear and confronted him. Martin asked him, "Do you have a problem?" He replied "No", and Martin then said, "Well, you do now" or something similar,while Zimmerman reached for his cell phone. He says Martin then punched him in the face, knocking him down, and began beating his head against the ground. Zimmerman called out for help, while being beaten, before shooting Martin once in the chest at close range, in self-defense.

An eyewitness to the confrontation just prior to the shooting stated that Martin was on top of Zimmerman and punching him, while Zimmerman was yelling for help. This witness, who identified himself as "John", stated to Fox News Orlando that "the guy on the bottom, who had a red sweater on, was yelling to me, 'Help! Help!' and I told him to stop, and I was calling 911. He went on to say that when he got upstairs and looked down, Martin was lying in the grass, and the witness believed Martin to be dead.

It's legal to be a racist and to follow somebody in a public area, this is what the law will say
neighborhood watch is called neighborhood watch because they watch people.

Let's say Zimmerman said to police "I'm following this Nig*er he's up to something"
but while racist he hadn't said anything racist to Trayvon.
The police then tell him not to follow him.
He says he did stop following him shortly after he lost track of Trayvon, Trayvon comes up to him from behind and said "Do you have a problem?" He says he replied "No", and Martin then said, "Well, you do now" or something similar, while Zimmerman reached for his cell phone. Martin then punched him in the face, he says, knocking him down, and began beating his head against the ground. Zimmerman said he shot him to stop him.
His father also says George told him Trayvon said "you're going to die tonight". The jury will hear this and conisder it might be true if he says it in a convincing way.

So even if you prove Zimmerman was a member of the KKK and was profiling Trayvon neither of these things is criminal.
Zimmerman says he had stopped following Trayvon when police told him not to. He says Trayvon then came after him.
It's possible.
It's also possible Zimmerman is lying and Trayvon never came at him and that he had continued to pursue Trayvon and Trayvon attacked him because Zimmerman was coming at him in a threatening way.
But how could you prove that?
So far its seems no witness saw who came up to who. All there is is Zimmerman's account and he said he was standing there not continuing to follow and Trayvon came up to him, said something, knocked him to the ground and continued to beat him.
So even if he was a member of the KKK it might not be relevant legally. White racists, black racists and chicano racists still have legal rights.
And Zimmerman is not going to be saying he is a member of a white nationalist group. There are already stories of him supposedly helping black kids and a homeless black guy.
The case is going to be thrown out, let's now consider what the social aftermath of that is going to be.

Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 010     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The hoody that fits all of us.

-

Posts: 22249 | From: Omni | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
The concept behind Neighborhood watch is to report "suspicious activities"
Ok Sherlock, Tell us what was "Suspicious" about Treyvon Martin.

No bullshit, just provide an aswer or admit you are full of ****.

quote:
, no strict guideline about ignoring black youths in hoodies because that may not be politically correct. [Roll Eyes]
Then you should be able to tell us what made Treyvon so "Suspicious" that it warrented Zimmerman to call the Police.

I await your nonsense bullshit off topic ranting because lord knows you are full of ****.

Posts: 8812 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
How the hell is Zimmerman a "Mestizo"?? what proof do you have that he is a Mestizo, your eyeball bullshit.

and LMFAO, at you trying to side with Cassite, the same Dude who claims everyone under the sun as being Cacazoid but suddenly Zimmerman with a White Father is "Mestizo"...How desperate you must be..lol

quote:
Yes, he would be best described as "mestizo". You have to excuse Jari, he's not that bright. lol

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
This seems to be the case. According to this dumbass Treyvon had it coming simply because he was a black kid wearing a hoodie, the "Middleclass Whites and Latinos" have the right to do so, despite there being no law against blacks wearing hoodies and despite the fact that Middle Class blacks(Treyvons G.F father) also live in said Neighborhood.

As I said it simply boils down to the fact that Treyvon was black, his white Killer if he got his ass handed to him or not, pursued him and stalked him and harrased him simply because he is black plain and simple.

quote:
Originally posted by Swenet:
^LOL. That is because, despite the veneer of objectivity, that he wants to coat his bigoted opinions with, he's already made up his mind about Zimmerman's innocence.

When you're committed to defending a questionable character, like he is, you'll end up saying stupid sh!t, because defending Zimmerman requires overlooking, ignoring and marginalizing the many points where Zimmerman was in the wrong, and doing the exact opposite where Trayvon is concerned (i.e., emphasizing the irrelevant crimes Trayvon committed in his life).

And when Angelina is at a loss of material to demonize Trayvon, you can always count on him demonize Trayvon's parents.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
if you have a white father that means you're officially "white"?

fun facts:
Mestizo is a term traditionally used in Latin America and Spain for people of mixed heritage or descent. In some countries it has come to mean a mixture of European and Amerindian, while in others, like Venezuela, mestizo still retains the original meaning of being mixed without specifying which admixture.The term was used as a racial category in the Casta system that was in use during the Spanish empire's control of their American colonies; it was used to describe those who had one European-born parent and one who was a member of an indigenous American population

The Spanish word Mestizo is from the Romance / Latin word mixticius, meaning mixed. Its usage has been documented as early as 1275,(Alfonso X -1275-General Estoria. Primera parte, Spain) to refer to the offspring of an Egyptian and a Jew.
Later to mean a mixture of European and Amerindian.

Mestizo the term was first documented in English in 1582-[Herbst, Philip (1997). The Color of Words : An Encyclopædic Dictionary of Ethnic Bias in the United States. Yarmouth: Intercultural Press. p. 144]
quote:
Originally posted by -Just Call Me Jari-:
[QB] How the hell is Zimmerman a "Mestizo"?? what proof do you have that he is a Mestizo, your eyeball bullshit.

how is he not Mestizo his mother is Peruvian?
He's no more white than Barack
In fact Zimmerman came out of a non-white womb
You Hispanics are guilty for half of this crime

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
quote:
Then you should be able to tell us what made Treyvon so "Suspicious" that it warrented Zimmerman to call the Police.
I shouldn't have to tell you anything dumbo, when all you have to do is listen to the tape. Zimmerman describes Martin's behavior to the 911 dispatcher he thought was suspicious. Given the context of recent breakins and that Martin did not live there, the hoodie (yes the hoodie [Eek!] ) Zimmerman's actions there are entirely understandable. His race is brought up only after the dispatcher asked for description. This is why MSNBC had to do the cut and paste job because its not a clear cut case of racial profiling, only those desperately trying to make a connection.

You see my little emotionally frustrated friend, this is going to be major problem for those who want to hinge this case on racial profiling.
quote:
He's no more white than Barack
Yet Jari regularly calls Obama "nigger". lol!
quote:
if you have a white father that means you're officially "white"?
I told ou all Jari isn't too bright. lol
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
 -
 -

Jailhouse Interview with Jake England one of the Tulsa shooters

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CanNK3v88pI

facts
Member # 19596

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for facts     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
UNANSWERED QUESTIONS ABOUT TRAYVON
THINGS I'VE READ ONLINE THAT HAVE NEVER BEEN REPORTED IN THE MEDIA;

1.)TRAYVON MARTIN WAS RECENTLY DISCOVERED TO BE CARRYING STOLEN JEWELRY IN HIS BACKPACK AT SCHOOL.
What if Trayvon Martin WERE actually at this gated community casing out places to rob????

There were 8 robberies there in the past year. The perps were seen and were black.

2). TRAYVON MARTIN HAD RECENTLY PHYSICALLY ATTACKED A BUS DRIVER. WHAT WAS THIS ABOUT?

3). George Zimmerman was ADOPTED by a Jewish man. His mother is obviously Hispanic and they have been passing him off as HALF white, but he sure doesn't look ANY white.
I believe George Zimmerman is entirely brown...he is NOT A WHITE MAN OF ANY SORT.

Neither of these two FACTS fit their agenda.

4). TRAYVON MARTIN'S FATHER LIVED A SHORT DISTANCE FROM WHERE ALL OF THE UPHEAVAL WAS TAKING PLACE. YOU'VE SEEN ALL OF THE COP CARS ETC. TAYVON HAD TO HAVE BEEN 'MISSING,' YET NO ONE IDENTIFIED THE BODY FOR 3 DAYS. WHY?

5). TRAYVON'S FAMILY HAD TO HAVE AN ARREST OF ZIMMERMAN IN ORDER TO PURSUE THE CASE IN CIVIL COURT AND GET PAID FOR THE DEATH OF THEIR SON. NO ARREST, NO MONEY. THEY DON'T CARE WHAT THE OUTCOME OF THE CRIMINAL TRIAL IS, THEY HAD TO HAVE AN ARREST TO GET THE MONEY.

6).THERE ARE SEVERAL PICTURES OF TRAYVON HOLDING/KISSING A BABY AND A TODDLER. IS THIS HIS CHILD?

IS THAT INFORMATION BEING WITHHELD IN ORDER TO CONTINUE TO DEPICT HIM AS A CHILD HIMSELF?

Sign,

ANONYMOUS.

Posts: 816 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
facts
Member # 19596

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for facts     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why did the media doctor Trayvon's photo to protray him more "white?"

-

Posts: 816 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
facts
Member # 19596

Member Rated:
Isn't it more than possible that the story of the fiance is all just a lie.

There really was NO REASON for Trayvon to be in the gated community at all. No one knew where he was for three days because they did not know he was in the complex.

Trayvon was carrying stolen jewlery in his backpack because HE IS A THIEF.

He attacked George Zimmerman because HE WAS ABOUT TO GET BUSTED.

This makes far more sense to me than the story THEY ARE TELLING.

IT'S WAY MORE BELIEVABLE.

Sign,

Anonymous.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by facts:
Why did the media doctor Trayvon's photo to protray him more "white?"

-

this may have been accidental and the intent was to pretty up a photo in which his skin looked blotchy.
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthAndRights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you read it on the internet, it must be true...

[Roll Eyes]

Posts: 3446 | From: U.S. by way of JA by way of Africa | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
facts
Member # 19596

Member Rated:
I hear MSNBC has an opening in their media editing department. You should put in for it [Roll Eyes] BTW., in cinematography, villains always appear darker than heroes. Dark features naturally appear more sinister than light features to the human eye. You just got educated. You owe me one.

quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:
this may have been accidental and the intent was to pretty up a photo in which his skin looked blotchy.

Thule
Member # 18853

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thule     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by facts:
I hear MSNBC has an opening in their media editing department. You should put in for it [Roll Eyes] BTW., in cinematography, villains always appear darker than heroes. Dark features naturally appear more sinister than light features to the human eye. You just got educated. You owe me one.

quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:

All true. Negroids also have deeper more scary voices, since their cuneiform cartilages of the larynx are thicker. This is why in the movies they appear, they usually play the disturbing characters with such voices, for example the sinister undertaker from the Final Destination series.
Posts: 1575 | From: - | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
...[do] you think that "Whites" and "Latinos" have the right to report blacks for simply being black
No I don't. .... [Big Grin]
Lying snitch! Oh yes you do rat, you do... Deep down you do, you lying rat... [Big Grin]

-

Grumman
Member # 14051

Rate Member
Just in in local newspaper.

Two men were fighting on a street corner yesterday evening (on another side of town) when one of them pulled a gun and shot the other dead. Was it methamphetamin dealers or crack dealers or two christians just out of church. Or was it simply one man losing the battle of fisticuffs and made the decision to kill. No details were given.

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
You wish it were that simple in the Trayvon Martin case don't you?
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
allhiphop.com,
originally:
by TheDailyBeast.com April 11th, 2012 @ 8:19pm

George Zimmerman’s 2nd-Degree Murder Charge Fixes Nothing

There are only two people who know exactly what happened on the night of Feb. 26 in Sanford, Fla., and one of them is dead.
Angela Corey, the Florida special prosecutor investigating the fatal shooting of Trayvon Martin by George Zimmerman, announced this afternoon that she intends to prosecute Zimmerman for second-degree murder. Because Martin is unquestionably dead, and because Zimmerman indisputably caused his death, the single proposition the prosecution must establish is that the killing was unlawful.
But there is almost no chance the state will be able to obtain a conviction, and despite Corey’s assertion that public pressure did not influence the decision to move forward with the prosecution, the fact that Florida authorities did nothing for six weeks after the killing makes her claim implausible. The decision to prosecute therefore seems more intended to assuage the community’s moral outrage than redress a legal violation.
The problem here is that there are actually two problems: one is what George Zimmerman did, which was to shoot and kill an unarmed young man who had every right to be where he was. The second is that Florida law allows that to happen.
Chapter 776.013(3) of Florida law—the now-infamous “Stand Your Ground” provision—states: “A person who is not engaged in an unlawful activity and who is attacked in any other place where he or she has a right to be has no duty to retreat and has the right to stand his or her ground and meet force with force, including deadly force if he or she reasonably believes it is necessary to do so to prevent death or great bodily harm to himself or herself or another or to prevent the commission of a forcible felony.”
The so-called Castle Doctrine—named after the quaint British expression that a man’s house is his castle—dates back at least to the early 17th century and permits someone in his or her home to use lethal force against an intruder. American colonists brought it with them, and today, more than half the states have versions of the doctrine. The effect of the Castle Doctrine is to override the duty to retreat. So even if it is perfectly possible for the homeowner to safely escape, the Castle Doctrine means the homeowner does not have to.
Many states have adopted bulked-up versions of the doctrine and done away with the duty to retreat in places besides the home. Others have done away with the duty altogether, so long as the person believes lethal force is reasonably required to protect himself or herself from serious injury.
But Florida law remains unique. Unlike Texas law, for example, which does not permit deadly force to be used by someone who provokes hostile action, Florida allows someone to use deadly force even if his conduct somehow created the very threat to which his lethal force responds. So if, as Zimmerman claims, Martin walked toward him and asked why he was following him, and Zimmerman reasonably felt threatened by that question, Florida gives him permission to shoot, even though his very conduct provoked Martin’s question.
That’s not the end of it: Florida law also permits the use of lethal force by someone whose own welfare is not directly threatened. It even permits the use of lethal force where the only threat is to property—including property not owned by the person using the force.
In Florida, therefore, the Castle Doctrine extends across every inch of the state, and it allows someone to kill somebody else even if that other person is not threatening any human being. In fact, Florida’s law imposes but a single requirement regulating its use: The person who uses lethal force must be acting on the basis of a “reasonable” belief.
It is precisely the statute’s use of the word “reasonable” that makes it possible for Corey to pursue criminal charges against Zimmerman. If his action was unreasonable, then the killing was unlawful, and he is guilty of second-degree murder.
The prosecution’s case will therefore be built entirely around the reasonableness of Zimmerman’s conduct. The problem for the state is that it bears the burden of proof, meaning it will essentially be required to prove that his belief was unreasonable. Since the principal witness who could help establish that fact is dead, the probability of a conviction seems exceedingly remote.
There will presumably be witnesses who will testify as to their perception of what was happening. Trayvon Martin’s girlfriend might testify about her conversation with him. Other eyewitnesses might say that they saw Zimmerman acting aggressively. Others still might report on whether Zimmerman had physical wounds.

Grumman
Member # 14051

Rate Member
Statute 776.013 in the article above explains Home Protection which includes the Castle Doctrine. But it has many, many a' ands b's and 1's and 2's, etc.

776.041 Use of force by aggressor.—The justification described in the preceding sections of this chapter is not available to a person who:

(1) Is attempting to commit, committing, or escaping after the commission of, a forcible felony; or

(2) Initially provokes the use of force against himself or herself, unless:
(a) Such force is so great that the person reasonably believes that he or she is in imminent danger of death or great bodily harm and that he or she has exhausted every reasonable means to escape such danger other than the use of force which is likely to cause death or great bodily harm to the assailant
; or

(b) In good faith, the person withdraws from physical contact with the assailant and indicates clearly to the assailant that he or she desires to withdraw and terminate the use of force, but the assailant continues or resumes the use of force.

Yeah, coward Zimmerman probably got punched a few times and decided it was much easier to kill ''his attacker'' in light of (a). In other words this limp wristed dolt could have fired warning shots but didn't.

This Statute is probably why Angela Corey hit up the 2nd degree murder charge. I don't blame her one bit.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Statute 776.013 in the article above explains Home Protection which includes the Castle Doctrine. But it has many, many a' ands b's and 1's and 2's, etc.

776.041 Use of force by aggressor.—The justification described in the preceding sections of this chapter is not available to a person who:

(1) Is attempting to commit, committing, or escaping after the commission of, a forcible felony; or

(2) Initially provokes the use of force against himself or herself, unless:
(a) Such force is so great that the person reasonably believes that he or she is in imminent danger of death or great bodily harm and that he or she has exhausted every reasonable means to escape such danger other than the use of force which is likely to cause death or great bodily harm to the assailant
; or

(b) In good faith, the person withdraws from physical contact with the assailant and indicates clearly to the assailant that he or she desires to withdraw and terminate the use of force, but the assailant continues or resumes the use of force.

Yeah, coward Zimmerman probably got punched a few times and decided it was much easier to kill ''his attacker'' in light of (a). In other words this limp wristed dolt could have fired warning shots but didn't.

This Statute is probably why Angela Corey hit up the 2nd degree murder charge. I don't blame her one bit.

If someone knocks you to the ground and then jumps on top of you banging your head into the ground the person is might be trying to knock you unconsious.
When you are unconsious you are completely helpless and could be killed.
You could try to fire a warning shot first but it's hard to control yourself when the person is on top of you and your head is being banged around and consciousness dazed.
You are also taking a risk that if you fire a warning shot you might be holding out the gun in a postion where it could be then taken from you.
This may or may not have happened but it might have happened.

If it did happen it shows it is unwise to get on top of someone and bang their head into the ground if that person has a gun.
You could get shot doing that and the person could say they were defending themselves.

It's different if the person knocks you to the ground, then stops attacking you and is just standing there not coming at you and then you shoot them. That seems to be how you are imagining it.

A "fair fight" is when you knock someone to the ground and stop.
If you then jump on the person and continue to attack it is not a "fair fight" it enters into the realm of what could be a survival situation.

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
My guess is that he will be found not guilty in the murder trial and there will be a civil trial. What role will her presumed Freudian slip about it being an accident and things got out of control, play, is anyone's guess. Or the fact that when she flipped (and sounded very nervous scripted) to say it was a premeditated and calculated murder.

You see Jesse and Sharpton are the step-n-fetch-its for the Democratic Party, they are responsible for herding the sheep to that side. Obama is in big trouble with the black vote: being just another Bush, being publicly accused of snubbing the black community and worst of all, throwing ACORN under the bus he needs an issue to really the masses.

Grumman
Member # 14051

Rate Member
Lioness:

''If it did happen it shows it is unwise to get on top of someone and bang their head into the ground if that person has a gun.
You could get shot doing that and the person could say they were defending themselves.

''It's different if the person knocks you to the ground, then stops attacking you and is just standing there not coming at you and then you shoot them. That seems to be how you are imagining it.''

Elaborate on your last sentence. I'm having trouble with your 'imagining me.'

''A "fair fight" is when you knock someone to the ground and stop. If you then jump on the person and continue to attack it is not a "fair fight" it enters into the realm of what could be a survival situation.''

Then the obvious conclusion, particularly if you live in Florida and other states who have this peculiar version of Stand Your Ground is to arm yourself in *anticipation* of conflict, even while out with friends having a good time. This way it makes it easier for the court to decide who did what: they both had guns so the one who draws the weapon first and shoots is the winner. Make sense to me.

Simply stated the loser in this gun battle should have taken quick draw lessons in anticipation on a daily basis. This way none of us will have to try to say what if.

As a matter of fact the Legislators in Florida should pass a bill making it mandatory for everyone to carry firearms... everywhere. Just think, taxpayers won't have to pay out money for trials. That would be nice I'm sure.

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
If Zimmerman's version is correct then its a testament to the concept of natural selection. Natural selection is the process by which biological organisms with favorable traits survive. Example: attacking a man with a gun is not a favorable trait.
Grumman
Member # 14051

Rate Member
[Big Grin] [Big Grin]
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
If Zimmerman's version is correct then its a testament to the concept of natural selection. Natural selection is the process by which biological organisms with favorable traits survive. Example: attacking a man with a gun is not a favorable trait.

Slimy pink snitch, I hear the racialist undertone of your snide comments and all I can say is that your are one cowardly racist like the rest of your tribe.

Anyhow, you are a proven snitch, a rat-like liar boy, and a neighbourhood watcher, so your views should just be ignored as they are full of preconceived racialist foolishness.

Rats are not the most stable animals anyhow...

-

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
When you get angry you lose your accent. [Roll Eyes]
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
When you get angry you lose your accent. [Roll Eyes]

:

Snitches and Bytches [Razz]

you old rat,tattle-bearing goverment informant cheese-eatin ass son of a bitch!

Snitches Beware! [Big Grin]
 -

Grumman
Member # 14051

Rate Member
Like I said, Make it mandatory for all Florida citizens to shoot to kill when the urge arises to pull the trigger and there won't be any prosecutions. The last man or woman standing is the winner--unlike punk ass coward Zimmerman who was overcome by his limp-wristed agitations.
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com