EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » ARE THERE ANY TRUE BLACK LEADERS? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: ARE THERE ANY TRUE BLACK LEADERS?
kikuyu22
Member # 19561

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kikuyu22     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
and in parts of Africa excision of a portion of that female body part is supposed to ward off kinds of things--pure BS, but people are forced to conform to it to fit with the group.
quote:

I love the way threads on ES habitually take a path of their own,Loll!Fyi,the majority of bantu Africa actually practices elongation of that anatomy-it commonly reaches 2 inches,though I've personally seen 4,and have heard of 7 inches. OF COURSE THE MSM DOESN'T MENTION THIS SINCE IT DOESN'T CONFORM TO THEIR PRECONCEPTIONS.
Sorry-no pics!!

Posts: 433 | From: nairobi | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anglo-P,

LOL. We are smart enough to know that what is meat to whites is often poison to others.

It's just natural in whites to promote and praise ignorant "native informants".

And by the way we really don't know who CT/ Facts/CBL is. He says he is black but he talks like any Klan/NF guy.

Posts: 5492 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^Ya, I know he's Black Cass;
Just like Lioness and Jari:

How about you Cass, are you Black too?

I mean, the photo could be a clever cover.

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lamin - I was merely giving MY interpretation of the aforementioned. As you, Doug, and Clause ably demonstrated, mine is not the only way to look at it.

I was hoping that no one would bring up the idiocy of some Africans and "Real" Arabs. To me that is male insecurity and male domination gone haywire. Quite frankly I question the masculinity of males in those societies. Seems to me a "Real" justified man would never do such things to those under his control and protection. It is abuse, pure and simple.

kikuyu22 - Seven inches huh?

Damn, I don't know if I could handle it, but I guess that I would be duty-bound to try - at least once.

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carlos Coke
Member # 19584

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carlos Coke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@anglo
Very true, but this is not limited to Asians but the entire world. Websites like 'chimpout' which has thousands of members and millions of hits, is a forum where people express their same repulsion . I expected its members to be Caucasian, but many are in fact orientals, south asians, native americans etc.

Yep, millions of marginalised losers like you who post sh1t from behind the safety of a keyboard. Remember that time that I offered to meet you in London face to face so you could say your crap to me?From what I remember you shat yourself and bottled it.

Fvcking bottler.

Fvcking loser.

Posts: 838 | From: London | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Ha,ha,ha:
I had never heard of that before (Chimpout).
Damn, the Albino boys are fading fast.

Thule
Member # 18853

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thule     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by claus3600:
@anglo
Very true, but this is not limited to Asians but the entire world. Websites like 'chimpout' which has thousands of members and millions of hits, is a forum where people express their same repulsion . I expected its members to be Caucasian, but many are in fact orientals, south asians, native americans etc.

Yep, millions of marginalised losers like you who post sh1t from behind the safety of a keyboard. Remember that time that I offered to meet you in London face to face so you could say your crap to me?From what I remember you shat yourself and bottled it.

Fvcking bottler.

Fvcking loser.

Nothing to do with me, and i find that site repulsive, i don't post there. I was merely pointing out that it exists, and there are hundreds more just as extreme.
Posts: 1575 | From: - | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
racism usually occurs when the size of a "minority" population is perceived to be large enough to be a threat or seen as competative with a majority. When the population is smaller than that the epopel are seen as an interesting "novelty"
Posts: 42961 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ausar Amen8
Member # 20085

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for Ausar Amen8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lamin:
@Ausar A

>>> Are you from Africa?
Yeah, I am Nguni. grew up in Johannesburg
and still live here in Joburg

(Africans have been farming for millennia. What makes you think Africans don't know how to farm. Africans have eternal pastoralists and agriculturalists.)

>>>> Yes Afrikans are farmers, eternal pastoralists and all but there's no need to be like that. I am not saying Afrikans dont know how to farm, I mean I grew up farming and most farms are like staffed by Blacks, however Whites farm owners are the ones run the show there.For your information then Mr. aBantu ('Bantu' people) do not produce food on such a scale as to feed a nation of 54 million (plus foreign nationals). besides what I am saying is not based off of theaory or even emotion, Blacks have been given the land and they mostly produce NOTHING! know why? because Afrikans in S.Afrika and the continent at large are generally greedy, corrupt and loot the economies of the countries they run. The same is true of the Afrikan farmers here, they use the money for their family members and then cry to the government for fundung...ALWAYS! Besides, comparing modern farming with the traditional way of farming doesn't just cut it, Bantus know how to produce food for their family/clan but they don't know how to use these pesticides and all of that stuff. Don't know what is needed when this or that happens. I know this might be emotional for you but we need to deal with the facts...Zimbabwe and Swaziland are two Southern Afrikans countries run by Blacks, who mostly have untrained Black farmers and guess what? they are the two most economically marginalized countries, albeit in Zimbabwe's case politics and the West have a lot to do with it

(Only when drought hits or there is war that people flee from the land.)

>>>>But now you can't just run everywhere you want as there are borders today, right?

(And you are just being silly when you say that whites will kill Africans because they have more arms.
The Algerians fought the French for a number of years and they won. Zimbabwe fought the Brits for many years until the Brits had to give in. Same for Angola, Bissau and Mozambique. Namibia under SWAPO fought the white settlers until they had to give up. Etc, etc.

Grow some round ones, will ya?

?

>>>>>At what price my friend? I know about all of that and also my own people (the Zulu, the Xhosa etc) fought against the Whites and won some battles but we lost the war. No one wants to be a soldier or tom be involved in politics HERE IN SOUTH AFRIKA. Ask some Nigerian who has lived here and they will tell you just pathetic and lazy the South Afrikans are. Zimbabweans, Ethiopians, Somalis, Nigerians come here and take jobs and what does the South Afrikan do? he attacks his fellow Afrikans and leave the lighter skinned foreigners alone (2008 xenophobic attacks)

Posts: 49 | From: South Africa | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^Hehe.. you are Afrikaner right? Come out of the closet, no need to pretend. Go ahead, put on your white bedsheets, we already know you by the sound of you...

hehehe...

--------------------
Lionz

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for malibudusul     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This does not exist!
I do not know!
They are all committed to communism
or conservatism.
Or anything else
none are committed to black people.
We have to create an ideology
to
who read
can follow
so it is very simple
like communism and Nazism.
so each individual can fight the revolution.
This is methods.
This is how we will create the black world empire

Posts: 2922 | From: World Empire of the Black People | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ausar A,

Have you been to a market in West Africa? They are usually full of all agricultural products and also locally produced meat and fish products. Only rice is imported--courtesy Western neoliberal economic imperialism. Name the homegrown agricultural product, it's produced in West Africa.

So quit the nonsense about invader whites being better at farming than Africans. Most the whites do is get credit from white banks then hire Africans--at slave wages--to do the real work. Most of the time the whites are off golfing or drinking beer and showing off their fat thunder thighs.

Posts: 5492 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doug M
Member # 7650

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doug M     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Doug M:
It is not so much that Asians "hate" blacks because they have the same racism as whites. It is because they have been lied to and brainwashed by whites. For the last 300 years whites have been in South Asia and the pacific working hard via their pseudo anthropology and science to create a myth of "indigenous Asians" being strictly mongoloid whites, while the only blacks were the negritoes and people like the Aborigines of Australia. And of course they created fake and arbitrary distinctions based on size, head shape and other superficial characteristics to reinforce these notions. And all of this was force fed down the throats of the natives in Asia and elsewhere and they were taught to conform to these concepts. Not only that, but these folks were interbred specifically to reinforce racial stereotypes about what is "pure" and "superior" with any traces of black blood or phenotype being painstakingly whitewashed. So from that combination of miscegenation and educational propaganda you have a large population that has arisen in the last 100 years or less that don't know the truth and believe the lies that have been told to them.

-
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/e8/COLLECTIE_TROPENMUSEUM_Professor_Dr._J.P._Kleiweg_de_Zwaan_verricht_fysisch-antropologische_metingen_in_Tenganan_TMnr_10004939.jp g

Because of their selective practices in ethnology many people will still believe such lies.

Don't get me wrong though. Asians aren't lotus worshiping hippies either. Its just that most of their wars were about power and empire not "race". The history of China, Korea, the Mongols and Japan makes this painfully obvious. But even with that the whole point is that no civilization has ever tried to conquer the entire world in the name of one "race" of people and spent so much time and effort defining "race" and creating fake sciences around it to justify domination based on lies and nonsense.

http://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johannes_Pieter_Kleiweg_de_Zwaan

Here is a perfect example of what I am talking about:

quote:

THE RACES OF MAN IN THE MALAY ARCHIPELAGO
I PROPOSE to conclude this account of my Eastern travels, with a short statement of my views as to the races of man which inhabit the various parts of the Archipelago, their chief physical and mental characteristics, their affinities with each other and with surrounding tribes, their migrations, and their probable origin.
Two very strongly contrasted races inhabit the Archipelago--the Malays, occupying almost exclusively the larger western half of it, and the Papuans, whose headquarters are New Guinea and several of the adjacent islands. Between these in locality, are found tribes who are also intermediate in their chief characteristics, and it is sometimes a nice point to determine whether they belong to one or the other race, or have been formed by a mixture of the two.
The Malay is undoubtedly the most important of these two races, as it is the one which is the most civilized, which has come most into contact with Europeans, and which alone has any place in history. What may be called the true Malay races, as distinguished from others who have merely a Malay element in their language, present a considerable uniformity of physical and mental characteristics, while there are very great differences of civilization and of language. They consist of four great, and a few minor semi-civilized tribes, and a number of others who may be termed savages. The Malays proper inhabit the Malay peninsula, and almost all the coast regions of Borneo and Sumatra. They all speak the Malay language, or dialects of it; they write in the Arabic character, and are Mahometans in religion. The Javanese inhabit Java, part of Sumatra, Madura, Bali, and Bart of Lombock. They speak the Javanese and Kawi languages, which they write in a native character. They are now Mahometans in Java, but Brahmins in Bali and Lombock. The Bugis are the inhabitants of the greater parts of Celebes, and there seems to be an allied people in Sumbawa. They speak the Bugis and Macassar languages, with dialects, and have two different native characters in which they write these. They are all Mahometans. The fourth great race is that of the Tagalas in the Philippine Islands, about whom, as I did not visit those Islands, I shall say little. Many of them are now Christians, and speak Spanish as well as their native tongue, the Tagala. The Moluccan-Malays, who inhabit chiefly Ternate, Tidore, Batchian, and Amboyna, may be held to form a fifth division of semi-civilized Malays. They are all Mahometans, but they speak a variety of curious languages, which seem compounded of Bugis and Javanese, with the languages of the savage tribes of the Moluccas.
The savage Malays are the Dyaks of Borneo; the Battaks and other wild tribes of Sumatra; the Jakuns of the Malay Peninsula; the aborigines of Northern Celebes, of the Sula island, and of part of Bouru.
The colour of all these varied tribes is a light reddish brown, with more or less of an olive tinge, not varying in any important degree over an extent of country as large as all Southern Europe. The hair is equally constant, being invariably black and straight, and of a rather coarse texture, so that any lighter tint, or any wave or curl in it, is an almost certain proof of the admixture of some foreign blood. The face is nearly destitute of beard, and the breast and limbs are free from hair. The stature is tolerably equal, and is always considerably below that of the average European; the body is robust, the breast well developed, the feet small, thick, and short, the hands small and rather delicate. The face is a little broad, and inclined to be flat; the forehead is rather rounded, the brows low, the eyes black and very slightly oblique; the nose is rather small, not prominent, but straight and well-shaped, the apex a little rounded, the nostrils broad and slightly exposed; the cheek-bones are rather prominent, the mouth large, the lips broad and well cut, but not protruding, the chin round and well-formed.

http://www.papuaweb.org/dlib/bk/wallace/race.html

Here he claims that the original malays were "light olive", closer to whites in civilization and above the blacks like the Papuans. Yet when you go back through the photo archives of the British, Dutch and others most of these people were blacks, albeit with more Asiatic features, but still blacks.

Now, if you look at the photo above you will see how the white anthropologist is measuring characteristics of one man out of a group. Note the features of the group. Now, by singling out certain traits out of a group and holding them up above the others, they created the concepts of race that many folks are still going by, even though it is completely nonsensical.

Posts: 8901 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^You are quite right: that's why I can only smile when Doxie starts up.
She wants so earnestly to defend her race,
but how do you defend such degenerate behavior?

Ausar Amen8
Member # 20085

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ausar Amen8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by IronLion:
^Hehe.. you are Afrikaner right? Come out of the closet, no need to pretend. Go ahead, put on your white bedsheets, we already know you by the sound of you...

hehehe...

LOL, some of the posters here like to resort to that. I am suddenly Afrikaaner now just because I am trying to stay real? I feel insulted that Ironlion has called me 'Afrikaaner' when I am as Black as they come, do not speak afrikaans and certainly do not like their culture. I stay in Afrika buddy and grew up herding cattle, I am not some city boy, I do not even embrace the term 'African'...I am a 'Muntu' (singular for so called 'Bantu') and I practice all the tenents of Bantu culture and religion...how about you? Do you have an Afrikan name, do you speak any of the languages ro you just feel like saying what you want just because I am not saying anything you like?
Anyway I do not profess to know much, infact I have been an eager follower (learner) of the subjects discussed here ever since 2007, when I first bumped into this site by pure luck while I was intrigued by the then 'idea' that the Pharoahs could be Black (today I know that the Ancient Egyptians were a pan Afrikan/Black civilization and I am currently trying to bring awareness to the average Black on the street who cares to listen and I preach the same on facebook - my username is 'IMHOTEP MAAT RE'- feel free to add me and see what 'race' I am and what my stance is on these issues.)...anyways I then started to follow this forum and it has shaped my views greatly but I am sorry friend, I think I know more about who and what I am than you do. I am NOT Afrikaaner and will never be, whether you believe that or not. I think part of the problem is that we Black people have is that we're too stuck up learning about our history BUT NEVER LEARNING FROM OUR HISTORY. Afrikans aren't doing any better than we can and should, stop thinking your silly ideals are whats going on in Afrika, do some real research and draw conclusions.

Posts: 49 | From: South Africa | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ausar Amen8
Member # 20085

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ausar Amen8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And btw Ironlion, I once started a thread here on egyptsearch, my only one, and most of the regular posters on here (guys like Cassi) never really dealt with that, instead my thread was deleted. It was about the language of Km.t and its relation to 'Bantu'. Dr. Clide Winters did respond, and somme other poster just attacked me for even daring to start that thread even though I merely asked the members to just evaluate Ferg Somo's findings (www.kaa-umati.co.uk) and scholarship, studies in which he shows the close relationship of Bantu and Mdw Ntr. This view cetainlt upset some here going by the reaction I received (my idea was to simply attempt to make sense of the findings of the DNA Tribes as often posted saying the Amarna Mummies are related to Central-, South-, and West-Afrikans, moreso than Horners. I mean if I am Afrikaaner why would I border myself with that? I am here to lrean and hopefully contribute what I know about my people (especially on the language and cosmologies) and the rest of the Afrikans.
Ausar Amen8
Member # 20085

Rate Member
quote:
Ausar A,

Have you been to a market in West Africa? They are usually full of all agricultural products and also locally produced meat and fish products. Only rice is imported--courtesy Western neoliberal economic imperialism. Name the homegrown agricultural product, it's produced in West Africa.

So quit the nonsense about invader whites being better at farming than Africans. Most the whites do is get credit from white banks then hire Africans--at slave wages--to do the real work. Most of the time the whites are off golfing or drinking beer and showing off their fat thunder thighs.

* Listen buddy, I am not talking about Africans in general (show me where I said that), I am merely telling you about what's happening in South Afrika...it is a fact that the Afrikans here are not the best at farming because most have abandoned it all together (the traditional farming). I admit that I haven't been to West Afrika and so I have not seen what you tell me and it is encouraging to know that. Again, I agree that Blacks do the real work (I believe I had alteady stated this) whilst the Afrikaaners give the directins. Yes Afrikans work for next to nothing, but my point is...Afrikans who run farms in South Afrika and even in Zimbabwe have not produced as much as their white counterparts have (if this disgusts you then Im sorry but its true) or myaybe you might wanna explain why Zimbabwe has been reduced to beggar status while it has the land that made it an economic super power two decades ago (I know about the sanctions but others who were sanctioned have made it work. Two such countires are North Korea, apartheid South Afrika). Sanctions do not stop land from producing, so why havent Blacks South Afrikans and Zimbabweans produced much?

>>> this articles proves my initial testament that South Afrikans do not harbour interent in farming and most are corrupt
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2032588/Black-farmers-South-Africa-cash-selling-land-given-government--whites-originally-owned-farms.html

>this one goes in detail about the problems 'emerging farmers' (all of them are Black) face in the agricultural business:
http://anothercountryside.wordpress.com/2012/03/28/enter-your-zip-code-here/

Check where it reads> "Last but not least, market acceess, is a huge hurdle facing emerging farmers who are excluded from markets because:

production is low and inconsistent;
they have limited access to market infrastructure (e.g packhouses, abattoirs, silos, etc) which are important to emerging farmers to final markets, but such facilities and infrastructure are often dismissed as a non-issue as the perception is that emerging farmers should use the same structures as commercial farmers even though these are monopolised by big business;
most agriculture markets are impermeable to small producers, for example processors and retail chains have stringent procurement policies such as international quality standards (GlobalGAP), labelling, exclusive contractual arrangements, etc...."

***I think it is good to let you know I am for Afrikans running their lands and economy but I think we ought to allow for steady transition and not just kill people, taking the land and then starving the nation and this is the primary reason I and o lt others are studying - to allow for development, a successful shift the economic balance/power, at a steady rate that allows for real change (this is the vision of Thabo Mbeki, my clansman), Ironlion seems to be against development. I think he sees it as an insult hence he disrespects me claing I must be a South Afrikan Dutch LOL***

lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
quote:
myaybe you might wanna explain why Zimbabwe has been reduced to beggar status while it has the land that made it an economic super power two decades ago (I know about the sanctions but others who were sanctioned have made it work. Two such countires are North Korea, apartheid South Afrika). Sanctions do not stop land from producing, so why havent Blacks South Afrikans and Zimbabweans produced much?
Whether you are a white Settler or Indigenous African we don't know but your views are strictly pro-white Settler.

North Korea was never part of the neo-liberal Euro-American economic system so sanctions would have little effect on its banking system. Zimbabwe was tied into that neo-liberal system so sanctions would hurt. Yet, North Korea still depends on food aid. And SA never really was sanctioned by the white West. Just propaganda talk.

Point is that you can blame the racist Apartheid system and its unchanged--except on paper--aftermath for most of the problems of SA. From xenophobia to massive unemployment and poor housing conditions.

South Africa and Namibia have the largest GINI coefficients in all of Africa--so that proves the point that the settlers are still in economic command in both places.

You talk of fearing to be killed by the whites--assuming you are not one--if you protest. LOL! All Zuma has to do is nationalise the mines and large agricultural units.

The result would be that the settlers would pack their bags for other white settler states like Australia, U.S., Canada, New Zealand and parts of South America--mainly in the cooler Southern regions. The West--U.S. and Europe-- would pull the credit plugs and seek to depose Zuma but there would be no war. Too risky for them.

So blame the problems on Apartheid and its minimal change on the ground in its aftermath. And blame the compromised and sold-out ANC too--who are just too cowardly and brainwashed to do the right thing.

Ausar Amen8
Member # 20085

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
myaybe you might wanna explain why Zimbabwe has been reduced to beggar status while it has the land that made it an economic super power two decades ago (I know about the sanctions but others who were sanctioned have made it work. Two such countires are North Korea, apartheid South Afrika). Sanctions do not stop land from producing, so why havent Blacks South Afrikans and Zimbabweans produced much?
Whether you are a white Settler or Indigenous African we don't know but your views are strictly pro-white Settler.

North Korea was never part of the neo-liberal Euro-American economic system so sanctions would have little effect on its banking system. Zimbabwe was tied into that neo-liberal system so sanctions would hurt. Yet, North Korea still depends on food aid. And SA never really was sanctioned by the white West. Just propaganda talk.

Point is that you can blame the racist Apartheid system and its unchanged--except on paper--aftermath for most of the problems of SA. From xenophobia to massive unemployment and poor housing conditions.

South Africa and Namibia have the largest GINI coefficients in all of Africa--so that proves the point that the settlers are still in economic command in both places.

You talk of fearing to be killed by the whites--assuming you are not one--if you protest. LOL! All Zuma has to do is nationalise the mines and large agricultural units.

The result would be that the settlers would pack their bags for other white settler states like Australia, U.S., Canada, New Zealand and parts of South America--mainly in the cooler Southern regions. The West--U.S. and Europe-- would pull the credit plugs and seek to depose Zuma but there would be no war. Too risky for them.

So blame the problems on Apartheid and its minimal change on the ground in its aftermath. And blame the compromised and sold-out ANC too--who are just too cowardly and brainwashed to do the right thing.

>>>"you can blame the problems on apartheid..." yes, agreed mate but still that doesn't change that there are problems in South Afrika, which is my stance. Afrikans are facing problems with the whole farming (and in other areas) thing.
>>> And no I did not say I fear whites would kill me (or us) for protesting (again, produce a quote where I said that), I merely said whites (this includes those in Europe, Amerikkka, Australia etc) have more firepower than us. They have more dealy weapons than us Afrikans (this includes the diaspora community), so its really stupid to wanna start a rac war if that's what you think Afrikan should do to emancipate themselves. Btw, are you aware of the speech a certain sick Pik Botha made about eradicating Blacks? For starters dude I do believe HIV is whites' invention and a biological weapon to eradicate Blacks. Thabo Mbeki was removed from office after he put a question mark on the whole 'AIDS is virus that evolves into a syndrome' notion. He asked a question that no one has answered unless you view this HIV as a human invention.

*** Think my views are pro-settler? LOL well I dont believe that, I am just willing to admit that Afrikans are facing problems, maybe you dont but that dont make me pro-White. Once again, if you really wanna know what my political views are then you're welcome to ask or visit my facebook account anf see my picture/views. I am all for Blacks (I will try upload a picture of myself...in the meantime you might wanna produce a refutation to the fact that Blacks are selling the land the government has given them and they aren't producing much. hell you might even come buy some land, the ANC will sell it you on the basis of your skin-colour and then we'll see what you do with it.

Thule
Member # 18853

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thule     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ Indigenous South Africans are the Capoids (Bushmen) not Negroids.

May i point out that the Negroes have been committing acts of genocide against the Bushmen, long before European colonists arrived. It is in fact only white charities that have prevented the Bushmen from total extermination.

Posts: 1575 | From: - | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ausar Amen8
Member # 20085

Rate Member
LOL, You're an idiot mate, there are no Capoids except in your sick mind. Afrikans are Afrikans. Muller tried that tactic and was quickly made to eat humble pie (Xhosa Kings do record history and yeah we had and still have names for places such as the so called 'table mountain' which is actually 'INTABA KA MNINI' meaning Mnini's mountain, Saldanah Bay is actually called 'Umhlaba ka Sandile', the Sandiles are a Xhosa dynasty that have been riling for around 600 years years now. The place wherein the Greepoint stadium is built lies the bones of Xhosa and Khoisan kings. The whites who rule that province disrespect the indigenous people but things shall soon change). We South Afrikans actually do not want you in our land. Khoisan people were assimilated into Xhosa and Tswana communities. Some call themselves 'Coloureds' and speak Afrikaans but thats it, none of them view whites as their savours. Want to about genocide? well your race has done a lot in that department. All you know is destroy, whether it be People, their history or culture, its the same. Most of you are liars and no one on here believes your lies anymore, pity there is a majority who fall for the whole 'Jesus is Lord' stupidity. The Khoi and the San, the Hottentot have fled White persecution and become a part of the people you call 'Negriods'. How are your Capoids different from 'Negroids'?

For those who say I am some Dutch lost settled in South Afrika, that's my Picture (I am not sure if it will open, my first time uploading a picture on the net)
https://mail-attachment.googleusercontent.com/attachment/?ui=2&ik=ab4ba36f41&view=att&th=137367d0c799d5f9&attid=0.1&disp=inline&realattid=f_h21qa0uw0&safe=1&zw&saduie=AG9B_P_gXBJnb e4VLbhIRl38sJfg&sadet=1336649184240&sads=HSFer0hE8rf9lJEYUIRrve0FvVs

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Anglo_Pyramidologist:

May i point out that the Negroes have been committing acts of genocide against the Bushmen, long before European colonists arrived. It is in fact only white charities that have prevented the Bushmen from total extermination.

^^Pretard!

A pretard is an idiot worse than a retard! [Razz]

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kikuyu22
Member # 19561

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kikuyu22     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
People may find amen8s' observations uncomfortable but as blacks we must be honest with each other! Too many times we shy away from unpleasant realities and refuse to see our own self sabotaging tendencies.
Kenyan friends and family in SA have frequently confirmed exactly what he says. Trust me-many SA blacks are truly uninterested in owning and farming land or any other worthwhile venture.

Posts: 433 | From: nairobi | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Amen8, ok, perhaps you are not Afrikaner. You sounded somewhat Afrikaner with your woe-stricked attitude about the South Africans.

I am Muurish-Nigerian. We believe we can do it by ourselves. We know that we are being sabotaged by Babylonian politricks. But we don't accept any inability, cause we know we can do it.

I hope to see that kind of consciousness arise in the Bantus of the south.

My apologies again.

lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
quote:
People may find amen8s' observations uncomfortable but as blacks we must be honest with each other! Too many times we shy away from unpleasant realities and refuse to see our own self sabotaging tendencies.
Kenyan friends and family in SA have frequently confirmed exactly what he says. Trust me-many SA blacks are truly uninterested in owning and farming land or any other worthwhile venture.

How many people do agriculture in Europe or America? Less than 6% in the U.S. with a lot of the hard work done by migrants from Mexico and other Central American parts.

In Europe it's less than 10% with some of the hard work done by migrants from Africa and elsewhere.

Similarly in South Africa, black South Africans work and produce on the white-settler occupied farms. Do you think whites do any of the growing, hoeing and picking on those farms. The most they do is run to the bank for credit to buy pesticides, tractors, fertilisers, etc.

Know this: 1) The blacks work in the mines. Not the whites.

2) Agricultural work on the farms: apple farms, wheat farms, grape farms, maize farms, etc. are all done be blacks.

So where do you get the idea that blacks don't work on the land?

The settler whites, as I said, only get bank credit which they use to finance growing on the farms. And how many whites of a population of approximately 5 million work on farms. I am sure it's not more than 20,000.

All the universities have to do is to train blacks in agronomy and business administration and in you easily come up with 20,000 replacements for the whites in 4 years.

Step 1: nationalise the farms and the mines

Step 2: replace the white settlers with trained business admin. cadres. Simple.

But the brainwashed white-worshipping ANC refuse to do just the few simple things that would benefit the Africans.

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmerthoth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How to recognize a real black leader.

1) Jewish media will attempt to marginalize them, I.E. Cynthia McKenny

2) White mainstream will identify and label them, I.E., Rev. Wright/Louis Farrakhan

3) Will suddenly come down with a rare illness, I.E., brain cancer; Reggie Lewis

4) Brought and paid for Negro leaders will ignore or denounce them.

--------------------
Selenium gives real life and true reality

Posts: 4693 | From: Saturn | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doug M
Member # 7650

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doug M     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

How many people do agriculture in Europe or America? Less than 6% in the U.S. with a lot of the hard work done by migrants from Mexico and other Central American parts.

In Europe it's less than 10% with some of the hard work done by migrants from Africa and elsewhere.

Similarly in South Africa, black South Africans work and produce on the white-settler occupied farms. Do you think whites do any of the growing, hoeing and picking on those farms. The most they do is run to the bank for credit to buy pesticides, tractors, fertilisers, etc.

2) Agricultural work on the farms: apple farms, wheat farms, grape farms, maize farms, etc. are all done be blacks.

The settler whites, as I said, only get bank credit which they use to finance growing on the farms. And how many whites of a population of approximately 5 million work on farms. I am sure it's not more than 20,000.

All the universities have to do is to train blacks in agronomy and business administration and in you easily come up with 20,000 replacements for the whites in 4 years.

But the brainwashed white-worshipping ANC refuse to do just the few simple things that would benefit the Africans.

The other thing you need to do is control the banks which basically only have cash for the whites to begin with. Those banks only exist to hoard the gold, diamonds, silver, platinum and other resources that have been extracted over the last 100 years and use them to finance their operations. And you need give deed and title of land ownership to blacks. You cannot have economics without land ownership. But of course in the global system of the European colonial settler economic system only the settler has land rights under common law. The natives have no rights. They are simply there to be poor peasants who work for whatever peanuts the settlers give them.
Posts: 8901 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Anglo_Pyramidologist:

-

-

Posts: 22245 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ausar Amen8
Member # 20085

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by IronLion:
Amen8, ok, perhaps you are not Afrikaner. You sounded somewhat Afrikaner with your woe-stricked attitude about the South Africans.

I am Muurish-Nigerian. We believe we can do it by ourselves. We know that we are being sabotaged by Babylonian politricks. But we don't accept any inability, cause we know we can do it.

I hope to see that kind of consciousness arise in the Bantus of the south.

My apologies again.

Peace man. I'd like to state that I am only here to learn and if I see anything that is evidence to the contrary of what I 'believe' then I change my position (e.g Lamin mentioned something about North Korea not being in the same sanction situation as Zimbabwe. I might not have acknoleged that but I learned and know bwtter now). Soth Afrikans (not all Afrikans) are very lazy my. Nigerians; Horners; other Southern Afrikans; etc come here and outdo us...so, the people just attack them and say we're different on the basis of them being 'darker' than majority of us. It is the Zulu and the Xhosa who perpetrators of these stupid xenophobic attacks on other Afrikans and to make it worse the Pakistanis, Indians, Chinese etc are always left untouched. I believe we have to educate our people and the findings shared here must somehow make their way into the classroom.
Ausar Amen8
Member # 20085

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by kikuyu22:

Thankh you mate
Ausar Amen8
Member # 20085

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

I agree Lamin, however I am telling you about the attitudes of Black people in our country as of today. We, me and my friends, have started a group, we've sent 5 people to study agriculture (the management and financial part of it), others will study engineering and then we shall exploit the government's willingness to subsidise Afrikans by buying them the land and that's how it goes. The other thing is you know Afrikans, very clever with the academics, are misusing the degrees they qualify for, using them ONLY to feed themselves and never to solve Afrika's problems which is what we must do with knowledge.
Anyway a certain young oke named Julius Malema actually mobilized the entire Afrilan youth preaching what you have said above there, guess what they did to him? Banned him! The ANC is pathetic hey. Malema said that Afrikans should not negotiate for the land since the settlers did not negotiate either, he also is pushing for the nationalisation of mines despite being banned. However, there are doubts as to this because the ANC is corrupt and loot the state money, never delivers services and thus affecting the growth which we should be seeing. So, it is this lack of effective management and laziness to work which I am saying South Afrikans suffer from and NOT inability.

kikuyu22
Member # 19561

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Narmerthoth:

2) White mainstream will identify and label them, I.E., Rev. Wright/Louis Farrakhan

3) Will suddenly come down with a rare illness, I.E., brain cancer; Reggie Lewis

Of course! How did I forget that?
kikuyu22
Member # 19561

Rate Member

Damn, I don't know if I could handle it, but I guess that I would be duty-bound to try - at least once.
quote:

Find a Ugandan,Tanzanian,Zambian,Congolese,Rwandese or Burundian.But be careful with the last 2-Tutsis are often 6 foot+ and can kick bite and scratch. Make sure the mattress is rubberised and there are no visitors,thin walls or invalids who will bleat about continuous moans,groans,screams or loud noises.
Then,you're good to go!!

Doug M
Member # 7650

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

Agreed. The Africans of South Africa aren't physically lazy. They are the ones doing most of the work and have been doing so for quite a while. However, they are lazy in another way, and that is in the sense of being nationalistic. It is lazy to believe and act as if the situation in South Africa will change for the betterment of blacks by itself with no effort on the part of blacks to put a system in place to guarantee that outcome. That is the nationalist paradigm: a framework of laws, institutions, organizations and policies that uphold and support the well being and interests of the community economically, politically, socially and culturally. No such framework exists in South Africa or any other part of Africa today. What exists is a framework to uphold, support the well being and prosperity of other people. Therefore, Africans are guilty of being lazy in the sense that they would rather work under the current system, knowing full well they don't get any real benefits, rather than doing the hard work of building a totally new system from scratch for themselves.

Now to put this in context, look at the last 500 years and how Europeans have done the hard work of subjugating and conquering millions of people world wide in order to bring about a system for their own well being and progress. They didn't wait for or expect anyone else to do this for them. Unfortunately, not only has this system dominated other people physically, but it has also dominated them mentally by promoting itself as "progress" for all and the way to the future, which is nothing but propaganda to get the support of the people even at the same time they are being decimated.

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmerthoth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

Of course! How did I forget that?
Very likely because none of these posted responses actually address the thread topic. [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 4693 | From: Saturn | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:
racism usually occurs when the size of a "minority" population is perceived to be large enough to be a threat or seen as competative with a majority. When the population is smaller than that the epopel are seen as an interesting "novelty"

Nonsense!
Racism exists to elevate the self esteem of albinos and to pay back "normals" for their historic albino abuse.

Why & how was it possible for descendants of European Cagots to erase most traces of their history?

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:

quote:

Find a Ugandan,Tanzanian,Zambian,Congolese,Rwandese or Burundian.But be careful with the last 2-Tutsis are often 6 foot+ and can kick bite and scratch. Make sure the mattress is rubberised and there are no visitors,thin walls or invalids who will bleat about continuous moans,groans,screams or loud noises.
Then,you're good to go!!

Gee! There is this Rwandan Tutsi girl that has been eyeing me for a while. Amma call her up today.

Wish me luck, man... [Big Grin]

Doug M
Member # 7650

Rate Member
Here is what I mean about South Africans being lazy:

quote:

Controversial remarks by the last white president of South Africa, F.W. de Klerk, in which he validated the origins of "separate but equal" nation states, have been used by critics "unfairly out of context," his foundation said.

"The FW de Klerk Foundation regrets that the comments that FW de Klerk made in his recent interview with Christiane Amanpour of CNN have been taken so unfairly out of context," the foundation said in a statement Friday.

"The question that she asked related to the policies that he had supported when he was a young man -- and his reply centered on his view that, though idealistic at the time, they had resulted in the unacceptable injustices of apartheid," said the foundation, whose founder and chairman is de Klerk.

In the CNN interview, de Klerk would not back off his belief in the validity of the original concept of "separate but equal" nation states.

That remark provoked criticism, including on Twitter where some South Africans said de Klerk isn't worthy of the 1993 Nobel Peace Prize he shared with Nelson Mandela for ending South Africa's apartheid regime.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/05/12/world/africa/south-africa-de-klerk/

Deklerk says that the African system of Townships was a "good idea". There is no way that someone like DeKlerk or any of the other architects and rulers of apartheid should be living in South Africa (or anywhere in Africa) comfortably enjoying the benefits of all their ill gotten gains. Yet that is precisely what is happening. And make no mistake about it, these white folks still see blacks as dumb monkeys and chimps who wouldn't know civilization if it kicked them in the head and are proud of what they did in Africa...... Because they are nationalists and nationalists define themselves on what they can do for themselves and the nation and it doesn't matter who they have to rape, kill, murder or exploit to do it. Meanwhile in Africa Land, black folks are simply content to ride the back of the bus and just be part of a nation someone else built with no real benefits and therefore lazy in terms of being true nationalists. Being a nationalist doesn't mean just having the right to vote.

And as far as racists still living comfortably in Africa, you can go all over Africa and see it. From cattle ranchers to plantation owners, mine owners and safari companies you have a whole bunch of elite whites still in Africa with separate settlements and exclusive enclaves where blacks are not allowed. Ian Smith the notorious racist from Rhodesia lived out the rest of his days in peace within Zimbabwe and South Africa.

And DeKlerk was the one who set Mandela free under the condition that the whites kept all the land and wealth in the country. So in reality De Klerk didn't do anything except allow for white economic domination to continue and prevail in South Africa:

quote:

De Klerk moved quickly. In October 1989, a month after succeeding Botha, he released Mandela's political mentor, Walter Sisulu, and seven other prominent Robben Island prisoners. De Klerk says: "When I first met Mandela we did not discuss anything of substance, we just felt each other out. He spent a long time expressing his admiration for the Boer generals and how ingenious they were during the Anglo-Boer war. We did not discuss the fundamental problems or our political philosophies at all.

"Later, during the negotiations, it became clear that there was a big divide. On the economic side, the ANC was fundamentally socialistic, the influence of the Communist party was pervasive and they wanted nationalisation. They also wanted to create an unelected government of national unity which would organise elections. We insisted on governing until a new constitution had been negotiated and adopted by parliament."

De Klerk's successive negotiated victories potentially saved South Africa from the post-colonial governance void suffered by many other countries on the continent. They also entrenched minority rights constitutionally and set the country on a capitalist path. "The government that came into power after the April 1994 elections was going to need a budget. It was drafted by our finance minister, Derek Keys, and he convinced them of the necessity to stay within the free-market principles that had been in force in South Africa for decades. The ANC has stuck to these principles and that is one of the great positives."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/jan/31/nelson-mandela-de-klerk-apartheid

There was no "free market" in South Africa yet to hear them tell it that system needed to be kept in place by the ANC. LOL!

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
In the US, I've been unfortunate to have to work in four-five different environments with NEGRO south Africans.
In each case, these Negroes were house Negro Uncle Toms, who had the overwhelming compulsion to snitch and key-tow to Albinos.
Every single one of them had Hermain Cain-like mentalities.
These Negro South Africans can't be trusted as far as one can toss an elephant.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^Like the southern Albino in the United States, I have long had an interest in the South African Negro. As a Black man, their history is very unsettling, and seems to prove the Albinos stereotype.

They had overwhelming numerical superiority, yet were ruled by Albinos for almost 200 years. The military and police forces that subjugated them were NOT Albino, but rather people hired out of their own communities.

It took them almost 200 hundred years to figure out that the way to stop the Albino mans abuse, was to stop the Negroes he had hired to do the work.

When freedom came, they elected to maintain the status-quo of Albinos running everything, and continuing to accumulate all the wealth, in the misguided belief that one day they would be able to take over.

But if the example of the second president Thabo Mbeki, is any indicator (he denied that AIDS existed), modern South Africans lack the intelligence necessary to run a country of any kind, much less a modern country.

And their understanding of foreign affairs is no better, note their bumbling handling of the Libyan affair. As Blacks, we need to study South Africa and South Africans. There is a cautionary tale there, as to how we should NOT act and think.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Racism exists to elevate the self esteem of albinos and to pay back "normals" for their historic albino abuse.

It seems like you're saying can't blame them for coming up with racism, otherwise they would be abused like they are in Africa
Posts: 42961 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
^ Well, as you know, for some insane reason, Jews consider themselves as a separate "race" from their gentile brethren, in spite of the obvious fact they both are Albino derived.
Why would Jews feel this way with outward contempt for Gentiles except for the manner in which Gentiles treated them in Europe as slaves, and later, as shunned and ghetto isolated Cagots.

While these European Gentiles were free to interbreed with people of color, diluting their OCA genetic defects, Jews were shunned and forced to interbreed with OCA carrier <-> OCA carrier, or OCA1 albino to OCA1 Albino.
This very likely resulted in a ultra disease ridden mutate, the Cagot.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
^ Well, as you know, for some insane reason, Jews consider themselves as a separate "race" from their gentile brethren, in spite of the obvious fact they both are Albino derived.
Why would Jews feel this way with outward contempt for Gentiles except for the manner in which Gentiles treated them in Europe as slaves, and later, as shunned and ghetto isolated Cagots.

While these European Gentiles were free to interbreed with people of color, diluting their OCA genetic defects, Jews were shunned and forced to interbreed with OCA carrier <-> OCA carrier, or OCA1 albino to OCA1 Albino.
This very likely resulted in a ultra disease ridden mutate, the Cagot.

I wasn't talking about Jews

There are approximately 1.376 billion 'white' people in the world, approximately 20.25% of the world's population.
The number of Jews in the world of any race is 13-14 million.
Even of they were all white they would be under 1% of whites

quote:

It seems like you're saying can't blame whites for coming up with racism, otherwise they would be abused
Ausar Amen8
Member # 20085

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
^Like the southern Albino in the United States, I have long had an interest in the South African Negro. As a Black man, their history is very unsettling, and seems to prove the Albinos stereotype.

They had overwhelming numerical superiority, yet were ruled by Albinos for almost 200 years. The military and police forces that subjugated them were NOT Albino, but rather people hired out of their own communities.

It took them almost 200 hundred years to figure out that the way to stop the Albino mans abuse, was to stop the Negroes he had hired to do the work.

When freedom came, they elected to maintain the status-quo of Albinos running everything, and continuing to accumulate all the wealth, in the misguided belief that one day they would be able to take over.

But if the example of the second president Thabo Mbeki, is any indicator (he denied that AIDS existed), modern South Africans lack the intelligence necessary to run a country of any kind, much less a modern country.

And their understanding of foreign affairs is no better, note their bumbling handling of the Libyan affair. As Blacks, we need to study South Africa and South Africans. There is a cautionary tale there, as to how we should NOT act and think.

LOL! Mike my friend if you're truly interested in the 'negro' South African (most South Afrikan Blacks actually think 'Negro' is the ethnic for American Blacks) you would actually study the conditions and the circumstances under which those who opposed the apartheid system operated in. The history of Black South Afrikans is never one of unity, even today, and the whites used this relationship or lack thereof to their advantage. Most Afrikan-Americans have heard of the Zulu but how many know that the Xhosa were the first to oppose and go into war agaisn the whites? Yes the Xhosa (along with the Khoi) were the first to interact the Europeans but talking modern day political activists, they were majority Xhosa and had to fight against the whites AND the Zulu! The Zulu gruop Inkatha freedom Party actually sided with the whites killing Xhosa wherever they found them. Young boys were castrasted when found (I remember I was made to dress in a dress and stayed at a womens hostel. I never understood why until now that I am older. My mom is Xhosa and my Dad is Zulu). So to just talk of negro south afrikans going 200 years to realise that they must fight the system is very ignorant.
Ausar Amen8
Member # 20085

Rate Member
Oh an the other thing, this Mike guy seems to ignore one other thing: how British oppressors usually operate - they are good pretenders- they ruled South Afrika n much the same that they still rule the US of America yet Mike probably things he's free (or has a greater degree of freedom South Afrikan Blacks of then and now), but what are you exacltly 'more free' to do that South Afrikans couldn't do before 1948? It was the stupid style of governership of the Dutch Boers that galvanised South AFrikans into action. So, study each case without the biased beliefs you readily show. Thank you.
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
^ Ausar, there is always a reason for psychological dysfunction.
Today, with the free flow availability of information, the choice is simply if you wish to embrace and wallow in this dysfunction, or do you choose to do something about it.

Of course, Albinos will never approve of any real effective psychiatric re-evaluation methods to correct symptoms of centuries old Stockholm syndrome in blacks, as they have done for whites. But that's completely understandable. In the presence of these type of deprogramming options, Albinos would be greatly disadvantaged, and they would have greater difficulty in following the same path as they have done for hundreds of years.

The bottom line for blacks is, following hundreds of years of failed strategies, one must make the decision to leave these failed choices behind and try something radically different. maintaining failed strategies will only ensure continued future failures.
isn't that obvious? It should be in a logical data processing mind.

For Albinos, the only option is to take another pill, but for blacks, the choose is simply deprogramming.
http://www.ciis.edu/News_and_Events/Event_Calendar/DeGruy_Post_Traumatic_Slave_Syndrome.html

Ausar Amen8
Member # 20085

Rate Member
@Narmer, it is obvious that we Blacks have to create our own everything; whether by reinterpretation or a complete overhaul of western influences but everything must reflect us (to the core) if we are to survive as a 'race'; culture; etc. The mantality part is critical.
And we must realise that this holds true for every Black group out there and not just those in South Afrika only, as Mike seeks to diagnose us with a lot more 'whiteman disease' (imitation of whatever whites uphold and their 'worship' by Blacks I call 'whiteman disease' as per Malcolm X)1

TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthAndRights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ausar Amen8:
Oh an the other thing, this Mike guy seems to ignore one other thing: how British oppressors usually operate - they are good pretenders- they ruled South Afrika n much the same that they still rule the US of America yet Mike probably things he's free (or has a greater degree of freedom South Afrikan Blacks of then and now), but what are you exacltly 'more free' to do that South Afrikans couldn't do before 1948? It was the stupid style of governership of the Dutch Boers that galvanised South AFrikans into action. So, study each case without the biased beliefs you readily show. Thank you.

If you go back through various threads, you will find that Mike doesn't have a very high opinion of Continental African People period (to put it mildly)....

as an aside-

I could very well be wrong on this- in a thread not too long ago, I seem to recall him (Mike) mentioning he is not residing in the U.S., but somewhere in Europe....again, I could be wrong....

Posts: 3446 | From: U.S. by way of JA by way of Africa | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ausar Amen8
Member # 20085

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by TruthAndRights:
quote:
Originally posted by Ausar Amen8:

If you go back through various threads, you will find that Mike doesn't have a very high opinion of Continental African People period (to put it mildly)....

as an aside-

I could very well be wrong on this- in a thread not too long ago, I seem to recall him (Mike) mentioning he is not residing in the U.S., but somewhere in Europe....again, I could be wrong....

Exactly! I have been going through some threads the past few weeks and I saw how he thinks of "the continental Negro"...to him everything is a game in which he can just talk and what he says is. LOL. He argues that South Afrikans must be like "albinos" because we apparently let them rule us for 200 years, yet I am sure he has never questioned how a highly advanced people like Kamau (and indeed the entire Nile valley) ever lost self rule to those desperate desert dwellers and how they could 'allow' their former students, the Greeks to rule the country. ****My view is that though they lost control of the land, they certainly did not recognize those foreign kings (from the Heka khasut to the later Asiatics and Greeks) and had their own legitimate Kings/Queens. A similar situation in S. Afrika, the indigenous people have never recognized the rulership of the whites, those in the townships are the exception. Please note; in South Afrka there are the rural Blacks and the urban ones and the urban ones are those I have been refering to when I argued that South Afrikans are lazy, are white arse lickers etc
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Integration is working but very slowly.
For those interested in separation you need land for that.
It's never going to happen in America because there already exists Africa. Few American blacks support African development in a substancial way. It would be best to select one nation to do this, to start with, but people aren't doing this, they would rather cry about historical "psychological syndromes" and "albinos" .
The psychological syndrome is not loving Africa like Jews love Israel.

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com