EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » NOI Shames Black Christians. Takes Back Young Black Minds. (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: NOI Shames Black Christians. Takes Back Young Black Minds.
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmerthoth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
'We Come in Peace'

Welcomed as saviours, Nation of Islam men seek to deepen outreach and service

CHICAGO (FinalCall.com) - Gripping stories are pouring in since Nation of Islam men mass mobilized to take a message of redemption to the troubled inner cities, suffering suburbs and rural towns of America and faraway places like Montreal, Canada, Port-of-Spain in Trinidad and London, England.

-
The Fruit of Islam fanned out in neighborhoods across the country, as well as parts of Trinidad, Canada and the United Kingdom, bringing a message of love and service. Photos: Final Call editor Richard B. Muhammad, LeAndre X, Jesse Muhammad, Durce Muhammad and Erick Muhammad

From North to South and East to West, the Fruit of Islam men have followed the example and guidance of the Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan by going into what are called the worst neighborhoods on a mission to promote peace and respect for life.

Majied Muhammad of Detroit’s Muhammad Mosque No. 1 has been in the Nation of Islam since 1967. Although it is sad to see the condition Detroit is in, the teachings of the Most Honorable Elijah Muhammad will prove to be the answer, he said.

The Fruit of Islam were very well received in the city’s troubled neighborhoods and Muslims are working to strengthen relationships with community residents and business owners, Majied Muhammad continued.

“It was phenomenal, overwhelming, all positive and all good,” he said. “One particular sister was jumping up and down. She was so happy to see us in the neighborhood and basically gave us instructions to come through that neighborhood once a week. She was giving us orders.”

For veteran Nation of Islam member Amin Muhammad, whose daughter is enrolled in Cuba’s medical training program, going to the streets reminded him of the early days of rebuilding the Nation of Islam in Washington, D.C.

“I was the first officer then and the Minister was traveling doing lectures like True Christian Love and With Christ All things Are Possible,” he recalled. “Going out now we see women crying and almost giving their sons to us. Each time we go it also reminds me of the Million Man March. Our presence hits them in a way that just brings forth love. God’s hand is directly on us. It’s affecting not only the community but us as well. Each week we have nearly 100 men and it’s not the same group. It’s causing brothers to come back to the ranks,” he said.

“There is no negativity when we arrive; all the violence leaves. A woman came to us and started talking but she was using profanity. One of the brothers started to correct her but I stopped him. I told him that we have to let the people express themselves. We’re not there to judge them but to show our love. This forces us to exercise supreme discipline; whatever happens we must exercise supreme discipline.”

The Fruit of Islam in the District of Columbia visited the Carver Terrace and Langston Terrace housing complexes. “We have a Thursday night study group there,” explained Abdul Khadir Muhammad, who oversees Muhammad Mosque No. 4 in D.C. and is a regional student minister.

“Our brothers came right on the basketball court where study group is held. The brothers there were surprised to see so many of us. They are always asking questions that sometimes the study group leader doesn’t have answers to. They were very happy to get answers to all of their questions that night.”

Reaching the children, tending to families

A few hours South of Washington, D.C., down Interstate 95, is Atlanta. The F.O.I. in the city went back to a community and visited a family whose son was killed 18-months-ago. After the young man’s funeral, Southern Regional Student Minister Abdul Sharrieff Muhammad sent staff to comfort the family and see if anything else could be done.

-

“When we got there Monday night the mother and grandmother came out crying. They said it was so good to see us again. ‘We’ll never forget what you did for us. Thank you so much!’ they said. It was a wonderful experience to see their love for us.”

Student Minister Muhammad added, “It was the children though that really made an impact. Everything they saw the brothers do, they did.”

A member of the F.O.I. lined 20-30 children up and called military drill cadence, teaching the children to march. The children responded with obedience, discipline and pride.

In an e-mailed letter received via FinalCall.com, Delores Muhammad of Atlanta wrote: “Words are not adequate to express how happy I am to see The Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan and the Men of the Nation of Islam take to the streets to save our people. I cried and cried with tears of joy, for I feel the pain and suffering of my people. The tears started falling like a rainfall when I saw the picture of the Minister holding my sister with her head on his shoulder.”

Abdul Hafeez Muhammad, New York representative of the Nation of Islam’s Muhammad Mosque No. 7, took the men to the site of the legendary Rucker basketball tournament in Harlem.

Things were peaceful while the Muslims were on scene but a little over an hour after the F.O.I. departed, a teenage boy and four others in their 20s were shot following a melee. The previous night, four-year-old Lloyd Morgan Jr. was shot after a gunfight broke out in the Bronx.

Peacemaking requires constant effort

Saying there is still much work to do, Abdul Hafeez Muhammad shared heartfelt sympathy for the family of 21-year-old Matt Shaw, who graduated with a degree in business in May and shot to death June 4. During Monday night mass mobilizations, two F.O.I. knocked on the door of a man who lost his 13-year-old daughter, shot by her own brother at the Polo Grounds across the street from Rucker Park.

Darius Muhammad led the F.O.I. of Youngstown, Ohio to Warren, Ohio, a town where a 16-year-old was recently shot across the street from a church. Church members were very resistant to F.O.I. efforts to connect and help, he said. The resistance only motivated the men to try harder to reach out to the community.

“With Allah’s permission we were motivated not just to do that four block radius, we did the entire strip,” said Darius Muhammad. The Muslims were well received as residents said, “We’re glad you’re here, and be careful.”

Omar Muhammad of Chicago’s Mosque Maryam was with Minister Farrakhan July 23 as he walked the streets of “Terror Town” in the South Shore neighborhood. At basketball courts near Rainbow Beach, Omar Muhammad saw a young member of the Black Disciples street organization playing basketball. The Muslim encouraged the young man to meet Min. Farrakhan, but could not understand why he was hesitant.

“I said, ‘Come on man, you got to come meet the Minister!’ So he said, ‘Ok.’ And as he was walking with me he said, ‘Man, my hands are not even clean enough to touch the Minister’s hands,’” Omar Muhammad said.

Dr. Wesley Muhammad described an encounter with a member of the Black P. Stones. The young brother expressed a desire to come to the mosque but did not have a suit. Dr. Muhammad responded, “Come as you are. We’ll take care of that, we got a brotherhood.”

Muslims not seeking honor or praise

Min. Farrakhan walked the streets for two consecutive Mondays July 16 and July 23 in the Auburn-Gresham, Englewood and South Shore neighborhoods. Chicago has seen a 40 percent spike in homicides, with children killed, multiple victims shot over weekends and an outpouring of despair.

While the prayers and kind words expressed are appreciated, the Minister has been clear on the purpose and motivation for the turning out hundreds of men on Monday nights. Mondays are the nights for the Nation’s men’s training class and the Minister has brought those classes out of buildings and into the streets.

“We do not do what we do seeking any honor or praise, for all honor and praise belongs to Almighty God Allah,” wrote Minister Farrakhan in a special letter published in the July 23 edition of The Final Call. “There were good words written and spoken about our initial effort by members of the press, by members of the city government, by members of the police community and by the common people. Although we appreciate that, the Honorable Elijah Muhammad said to us, ‘Honor is never truly given until the work is done.’ We have just started so although we are grateful for the good words and thoughts, we must do the work and let the honor come from God,” he said.

Still opponents of the Minister and Nation have not stopped efforts to derail peacemaking before it gets a good start or sets down strong roots.

Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel was taken to task by members of the Jewish community for acknowledging the Nation of Islam’s role in working for peace.

“The police have a role to play. Tearing down abandoned buildings has a role to play. Shutting liquor stores that are a cancer in the community have a role to play. Community leaders have a role to play. Pastors have a role to play. Principals have a role to play. And most importantly, parents have roles to play. They have decided, the Nation of Islam, to help protect the community. And that’s an important ingredient, like all the other aspects of protecting a neighborhood,” said Mayor Emanuel, who is Jewish.

Alderman Carrie Austin, who represents a Chicago ward with serious violence problems, told The Final Call remarks she made to a Chicago Sun-Times reporter were misconstrued. While the article appeared to express negative comments, Alderman Austin expressed deep respect for the Minister and pleaded for help from the Nation of Islam.

Alderman Austin stressed her frustration with the deaths of young people and the inability of anyone to stop it. Three years ago the videotaped beating death of a teenager brought mass media attention to her ward. But, she said, the media has left and does nothing to help. Instead the reporter wanted to raise questions about Black-Jewish conflicts, which the alderman declined to participate in.

“A young man just walked into Roseland Hospital today with a Uzi to kill an old man, a 65-year-old man. You have no more respect for life than that? I don’t know what else to do. So if Minister Farrakhan has a solution for my kids dying the streets, I welcome anybody’s help,” Alderman Austin said July 27. She also called the Fruit of Islam disciplined and intelligent men who are needed in her area.

“Last October, Minister Farrakhan said whether you know it or not, we are at war!” said National Student Prison Reform Minister Abdullah Muhammad. “Our enemy is on the attack and is in control of the airwaves and media and the Bible says the dragon will spew a flood, false propaganda, out of its mouth. Minister Farrakhan Muhammad led a unified force out to cultivate the earth, the minds of our people, with truth and love so that our people’s minds will be able to swallow the flood.”

On the West Coast, community members also felt joy seeing the men of the F.O.I. in the streets.

“Seeing the tears in two elderly grandmothers’ faces as they verbalized the strength in unity that they saw in the F.O.I. in the streets was very heartwarming,” said Daniel Muhammad of the Long Beach Study Group.

“There was one young, Black brother in particular,” Daniel Muhammad continued, “who told me he was in awe based on the strength, discipline and unity of the men. His words in part were, ‘Man! Look at how united y’all are! Man! Look how disciplined y’all are!’ He loved the structure, he told us he loved the structure we had.”

Stancy Muhammad of Muhammad Mosque No. 75 in Las Vegas shared how one businessman described the presence of the F.O.I. as “a refreshing drink of water to have on these Mondays. One elderly sister came out of her house and saw the brothers and was so excited that she yelled ‘Allah hu Akbar!’ She yelled to the community, ‘These brothers are saving souls.’ The children were clapping for us. They said ‘We love you!’ to the F.O.I. It just felt good to see the community receive us so well,” said Stancy Muhammad. Allah hu Akbar! is an Arabic term that means God is great.

In Houston, the F.O.I. from Muhammad Mosque No. 45 went into a neighborhood considered by the Harris County constable’s office as one of the highest crime-ridden spots in the city.

Armed with The Final Call newspaper and bright smiles, the Muslims went door to door in Crestmont Village and Villa Americana apartment complexes located at Martin Luther King Boulevard and Selinsky Road. Residents of all ages were excited to see the men and shared how badly the Nation of Islam’s presence is needed. Young people pulled out their cell phones to capture the Muslims performing military drill movements. A few joined the ranks as Student Southwest Region Minister Robert Muhammad called cadence, or commands for movement. “This is the best thing that has happened to my ‘hood since I was a kid,” said one young man.

Stories have also come in via the Nation of Islam’s social media networks.

In a Facebook posting, Abdul Tahir Rahman described an experience when the F.O.I. visited the Cypress Hill Projects in Brooklyn. An older woman described how young Black males just hang out and “do a lot of dangerous things,” he said.

“She even showed myself and some other brothers two bullet holes in her door on the first floor,” he wrote. “She however was uplifted and very happy to see the F.O.I. in her (housing) development and said she looks forward to seeing us every week.”

In another Facebook post, Jeffrey B. Muhammad of the Muhammad Study Group of Austin, Texas described a moment that almost brought him to tears. As the F.O.I. moved through the streets, they came across two men and a women behind a fence in an alley. As the Muslims came forward, the trio put their hands up and said, “Please don’t come over here!” The Muslims continued moving forward and the men put down their drinks, switched their smokes to another hand and greeted the Muslims.

“When I turned to the sister, she said in a meek little voice, ‘Please don’t, I smoke crack’... as if to imply she is unworthy of anything, I bent down slightly to lift up her eyes with my eyes, smiled and said, ‘Sister, you are so beautiful, I see God in you, and I am so honored to meet you.’ She slowly tilted her head, and stared into my eyes as if she has never looked into anyone’s eyes before. For the next few seconds, I could see her saying thank you even though she didn’t say a word, but with an expression of gratitude that only her eyes could tell. Then it hit me, emotionally ... this is the Love that Jesus spoke of, and I am thankful that Minister Farrakhan led me to it,” Jeffrey Muhammad wrote.

Posts: 4693 | From: Saturn | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I see the NOI has taken a page out of the White Evangelicals playbook. It almost brought a tear to my eyes too - NOT. He,he; I know bullsh1t when I read it.

The point is that this is merely a "Feel good" show, that will certainly get the NOI some badly needed recruits, but solves nothing.

The fundamental problem is that in areas like Chicago, you are dealing with the descendants of Slaves from the south who went north looking for work, and never developed socially.

They have no idea of how to organize themselves to be self-sustaining. Therefore whatever they get is from the outside. And in bad times like these, they only know how to turn on each other to support themselves.

Combine that with the simple-mindedness of these communities, where they are never introduced (in a real life way) to logical thinking and the concept of an ordered society - and the benefits thereof. Thus the stupid is reinforced and the sensible discarded. Is it any wonder then that these communities disintegrate?

Short of somehow injecting sensible thinking into those people, the only solution is to reverse what caused the problem in the first place:

Disperse them into manageable units by resettling them into stable communities elsewhere.

Please consider this:
The July employment figures for the U.S. came in yesterday.

Whites ~ 7% unemployment
Hispanics ~ 10% unemployment
Blacks ~ 14% unemployment

If you added the one million plus, prime employment aged, Blacks currently incarcerated:

You would have what - perhaps a 20% Black unemployment rate?

These people will likely never understand how to make business, and do business among themselves - buying from each other and working for each other - thereby being self sustaining.

And clearly feel good shows and fine words won't solve this problem.

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmerthoth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ In a world where factoids and opinion shaping rules, Everybody needs some good press Mike.

With the Jew news media promoting constant fear and hate messages against the NOI, I find it encouraging that the NOI is able to beat the Jews at their own game.

Why the NOI is not as effective as they could be is only the fault of lax and apathetic "Christian" Negroes and their ignorant faith in their blond haired, blue eyed demon God, Hey-Zeus.

No doubt the presence of the NOI FOI will have a definite impact on the number of murders in these communities. It already has.
Meanwhile, the Baptist reverends are wringing their hands and bowing to the passive mature of their Negro female congregations.

Posts: 4693 | From: Saturn | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ru2religious
Member # 4547

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ru2religious     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A picture says a thousand words - N.O.I having a meeting with the Nazi nationalist.

-

I question the motives of the Nation of Islam ... and I don't trust them and their alliances. It appears that they are working for the wrong team.

-

They appear to be ruled by the Jesuits or the Roman Catholic Church. As a matter of fact I'm skeptical of Islam period because a pope proclaimed that Islam was created by the Roman Catholic church to help fight against the Ottmans aka Modern Jews.

If you haven't read this book then you should ... its called "Thou Shalt Not Bear False Witness: The truth about the Vatican and the Birth of Islam"
http://www.amazon.com/Thou-Shalt-Bear-False-Witness/dp/184728731X%3FSubscriptionId%3D19BAZMZQFZJ6G2QYGCG2%26tag%3Dsquidoox2445-20%26linkCode%3Dxm2%26camp%3D2025%26creative%3D165953 %26creativeASIN%3D184728731X

This is a must watch video ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=QCmSBfVXEmA

Posts: 951 | From: where rules end and freedom begins | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
^ Where is Farrakhan in that photo?
It doesn't appear that he is even there.

Garvey met with the Klan also.
Zionist met with Hitler and his Nazis.
No big deal, so what's your point.

Farrakhan is x10000 smarter than your average Zionist. He understands completely that the rife between blacks and poor whites (klan) was created and maintained by the Jews to cause division.
If he helped these poor deluded Nazis to understand this also, then I would call that progress.

Ru2religious
Member # 4547

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ru2religious     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Narmerthoth:

He's there. If Malcohm X and Elijah Muhammad was there - you can rest assure that he was there.

quote:

Now I posted a second picture which you skipped over - I would like to see how you address that picture.

quote:
Farrakhan is x10000 smarter than your average Zionist. He understands completely that the rife between blacks and poor whites (klan) was created and maintained by the Jews to cause division.
If he helped these poor deluded Nazis to understand this also, then I would call that progress.

Farrakhan being smarter is just an opinion and it is obvious that you have a bias for Islam or the Nation of Islam. Now who told you that the meeting was to help the poor little deluded Nazis? If you address the second picture you might see a different meaning to the actually meeting.

According to the article written years ago. The N.O.I and the F.O.I are ruled and controlled by the Roman Catholic Church. This would seem plausible especially if there is that connection.

Dr. Alberto Rivera - and ex-Jesuit tells of the history of how Islam came to life - It was started by the Roman Catholics .... to defeat the ancient Christians in Northern Africa and the so-called Middle-east ...

Islam itself is up for question is the writing are true. The N.O.I and the F.O.I have some explaining to do. Now if there intention is to help the young people of America then I say go for it - yet if they are turning our young people into blind sheep then this is something different.

Posts: 951 | From: where rules end and freedom begins | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
^ Your word is worth spit.
Either SHOW farrakahn, Malcolm and Elijah, or STFU.

LOL, that second photo means as little as the 1st.

Interesting you offer absolutely no feedback on the OP but instead, attempt to redirect.

LOL, Jews are always easily identified by their compulsions.

--------------------
Selenium gives real life and true reality

zarahan aka Enrique Cardova
Member # 15718

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zarahan aka Enrique Cardova     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NOI Shames Black Christians. Takes Back Young Black Minds.

^^NOI has done some good work, but Black
christian churches have been doing the type
of "outreach" mentioned above for well nigh over
150 years in the US. And black christian nations
in Africa - Nubia and Ethiopia- have been doing the
"character building" and discipline thing for over 2,000 years.
Consider the disciplined archers of Nubia for example
who over several centuries took on Persian, Roman
and Arab forces and either held their own, or
defeated them all.

The absolutely unambiguous evidence and unanimous agreement of the early Muslim sources is that the Arabs abrupt stop was caused solely and exclusively by the superb military resistance of the Christian Nubians. .. the Nubian Dam. The array of those early sources includes the two most important chronicles of early Islam, al-Tabari (d. 926) and al-Yaqubi (d. 905); the two best extant books on the Muslim conquests, al-Baladhuri (d. 892( and Ibn al-A tham al-Kufi (d. 926); the most central encyclopedic work of al-Masudi (d.956); and the two best early sources dedicated specifically to Egypt, Ibn Abd al-Hakim (d. 871) and al-Kindi (961).. All of the above-cited sources attribute Nubian success to their superb archery.. To this central factor should be added the combination of the Nubians' military prowess and Christian zeal; their acquaintance of the terrain; the narrowness of the front line that theuy had to defend; and, quite possibly, the series of cataracts situated at their back, and other natural obstacles.. The Nubians fought the Muslims very fiercely. WHen they encountered them they showered them with arrows, until all of they were wounded and they withdrew with many wounds and gouged eyes. Therefore they were called "the marksmen of the eye." [29]

Yet another notes:

The awe and respect that the Muslims had for their Nubian adversaries are reflected in the fact that even a rather late Umayyad caliph, Umar b Abd al- Aziz (Umar II 717-720), is said to have ratified the Nubian-Muslim treaty out of fear for the safety of the Muslims (he ratified the peace treaty out of consideration for the Muslims and out of [a desire] to spare their lives..[30]

28) David Ayalon (2000) The Spread of Islam and the Nubian Dam. pp. 17-28. in Hagai Erlikh, I. Gershoni. 2003. The Nile: Histories, Cultures, Myths. 2000.
29) Nubian Dam.
30) Views from Arab scholars and Merchants" Jay Spaulding and Nehemia Levtzion, IN Medieval West Africa: Views From Arab Scholars and Merchants, 2003.

Posts: 5905 | From: The Hammer | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MK - As you know Adolf Hitler was a recent descendent of a Black man, and probably of your own haplogroup.

He understood that the Albinos in Germany needed to feel special, so he shrewdly bullsh1ted them into believing that they were a "Master Race". And like the "Stroked" sheep that they are, they happily did his dirty-work.

My question is how did Hitler treat Blacks?

Naturally - we have to depend on Hitler and Black hating Albinos to tell us, so a certain reserve is necessary.

According to Wiki:

The treatment of blacks in Nazi Germany was generally indifferent. The main reason for this was the fluid, non-straightforward racial policies of the Nazis, which were influenced by daily politics, leading to complex and sometimes contradictory policies. The Nazi racial agenda considered blacks inferior to the Aryan race, but in reality they were often overlooked due to their low numbers when it came to actual implementation of government action and policies towards them. As a result, blacks were generally far better treated than Jews or Gypsies, and could live mostly normal lives, including attending school and working.

On the other hand, despite the absence of an official systematic government stance, there were numerous instances of discrimination, crimes and murder against black people on a local level, influenced by the racial perceptions of the Nazis which were spread among the people and the general disregard of blacks over the whole Western world.

According to another source:

Until the Nazis came to power, black musicians and other entertainers were a popular element of the nightlife scene in Berlin and other large cities. Jazz, later denigrated as Negermusik ("Negro music") by the Nazis, was made popular in Germany and Europe by black musicians, many from the U.S., who found life in Europe more liberating than that back home. Josephine Baker in France is one prominent example. Both the American writer and civil rights activist W.E.B. du Bois and the suffragist Mary Church Terrell studied at the university in Berlin. They later wrote that they experienced far less discrimination in Germany than they had in the U.S.

Hans-Jürgen Massaquoi, the retired managing editor of Ebony magazine, was born in Hamburg to a Liberian father and a German mother in 1926. In his book, Destined to Witness: Growing Up Black in Nazi Germany, Massaquoi describes with stunning frankness how as a young boy he so badly wanted to fit into the Nazi culture that he had a babysitter sew a swastika on his sweater. He wore it to school only once before his mother removed it and tried to explain to him why he could not join the Hitler Youth. The German title of his book, Neger, Neger, Schornsteinfeger ("Negro, Negro, chimneysweep"), reflects one of the many taunts he heard as a young boy.

When the war came to Germany, Hans-Jürgen had more than the Nazis to worry about. Heavy Allied bombing forced him and his German mother Bertha Baetz to flee Hamburg. He attributes his survival to good luck and the help of his mother and German friends. In 1947 he went to Liberia before immigrating to the United States and joining the army as a paratrooper and later studying journalism at the University of Illinois. That led to his career at Ebony.

In Germany Massaquoi had avoided the tragic fate of many blacks during the Nazi era, but it was usually more difficult for adult blacks. The luckier ones were forcibly sterilized but allowed to live. Others were sent to concentration camps. Some Allied prisoners of war, including black French colonial soldiers and African Americans, were interned in Stalag-III-A at Luckenwalde near Berlin. In the summer of 1940 about 4,000 black POWs were sent to Luckenwalde. In 1941 300 of them were forced to act as extras in the German film Germanin (1943). Other black POWs also appeared in Quax in Afrika (1943, with Heinz Rühmann).

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Many times we think we know, that which we don't know. Perhaps someone will look into this.

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^What a difference it would make if the Negroes in Chicago's ghettos would pursue knowledge, instead of mimicking Albino gangsters.

Ah, silly me; if they did that, then they wouldn't be Negroes.

Anyway, for the Negroes, a reason why you should know history. And a reason why you should not believe Albinos.

Black History and Germany
Afrodeutsche - Black Germans

From Hyde Flippo, former About.com Guide

Early History
The history of black people in Germany goes back much further than most people think. One of the first Africans known to have lived in Germany was Anton Wilhelm Amo (1703-1759). Born in what is today's Ghana, Amo came under the protection of the Duke (Herzog) of Wolfenbüttel in Lower Saxony (Niedersachsen) and grew up in the duke's castle. He was both the first African known to attend a German university (Halle) and the first to obtain a doctorate degree (in 1729). As a professor, under his preferred name of Antonius Guilelmus Amo Afer, he taught at two German universities and published several scholarly works, including a Latin treatise entitled De Arte Sobrie et Accurate Philosophandi (1736, "On the Art of Philosophizing Soberly and Accurately"). Knowing the level of his achievements, it is all the more surprising to learn that Amo returned to Africa in 1747. Most accounts claim the reason for his return to his native Africa was the racial discrimination he encountered in Germany. Then as now, Africans in Europe were seen as something exotic and foreign.

http://german.about.com/od/culture/a/blackhistger.htm

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If not for Black researchers, you would never know what a total lie that is.
Keep that in mind.

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
^ Mike, I'm sorry, but I fail to see how Hitler and Nazi are relevant to the opening post.
What the NOI is doing is not at all akin to Nazi Germany.
What you describe as "feel food" exercises have always been the mainstream of Baptist churches, but to my knowledge has never been a part of the NOI's agenda.

I was in D.C. when the NOI cleaned out the crack dealer infested projects. How the place was transformed into a different place after the NOI ran the drug dealers out. There was nothing "feel good" about that.
I was also there when the Jews protested against the NOI activity to the FEDs, and how the FEDS asked the FOI to leave the projects, and as soon as they did, the drug dealers took the place right back.
Score ONE for the Jews.

--------------------

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^I was merely extrapolating on the picture of Nazi's with Blacks in the background. As you know, I investigate everything that catches my eye.

As to the NOI: they are Islamists, that's never going to be good for Negroes, they need to move forward, not backward.

Please note, what were formerly great Black civilizations, are now backwards and poor, with unending conflict. Two things are to blame, Turks and their Islam.

mena7
Member # 20555

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mena7   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Its not going to be easy to change the mind of the ignorant, gullible and entertain Chicago masses and other simlar masses .They cant make a living selling drug or killing each other in gang warfare .It is a rig game control by governement agency .Instead the Chicago masses should copy the Nigerian fraudster,ID thief and other scam were the Nigerian have show the world they are brilliant criminal .
The Chicago black elite and other African American have to create a world investment bank like Goldman Sach or EI Rothschild to empower themselve and make billion of dollar .Because money is power .They can also allied themselve with African elite families or black European families to create an investment bank .The bank should not be headquarter in the USA because of institutional racisme will destroy it(remenber black wall street).The bank should be HQ in the top 10 Africa report best African country for stability and investment or the Carribean ,

--------------------
mena

Posts: 5374 | From: sepedat/sirius | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
^I was merely extrapolating on the picture of Nazi's with Blacks in the background. As you know, I investigate everything that catches my eye.

As to the NOI: they are Islamists, that's never going to be good for Negroes, they need to move forward, not backward.

Please note, what were formerly great Black civilizations, are now backwards and poor, with unending conflict. Two things are to blame, Turks and their Islam.

I'm sure you've noticed the NOI aren't truly Islamic, especially now that Farrakhan has taken over.
Look, how many so-called educated Christians call Jesus out of his name, even though they know there was no one in Africa named Jesus?
Obviously religion played a major role in Albinos conquering Africa. They sent in the missionaries to divide and conquer the natives using this passive, turn the other cheek Jesus.
At this point, Negroes are so steeped in this fake religion, they have to be offered other alternatives under the right timed situation.
For the NOI, that time was when Negroes had been thrown in jail by Albinos.

Say what you will about their methods, but the truth is;
1. If you go to any US city and visit it's largest courthouse, in every court room will be Ignorant Christian Negroes, and no black NOI members.
2. When you go into a Liquor store, you will see plenty of Negro Christians buying Liquor, but you won't see any NOI members.
3. When you see a Negro in the hood slinging rocks, it will be a Negro Christian, not NOI.

and the list goes on and on.....

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by mena7:
Its not going to be easy to change the mind of the ignorant, gullible and entertain Chicago masses and other simlar masses .They cant make a living selling drug or killing each other in gang warfare .It is a rig game control by governement agency .Instead the Chicago masses should copy the Nigerian fraudster,ID thief and other scam were the Nigerian have show the world they are brilliant criminal .
The Chicago black elite and other African American have to create a world investment bank like Goldman Sach or EI Rothschild to empower themselve and make billion of dollar .Because money is power .They can also allied themselve with African elite families or black European families to create an investment bank .The bank should not be headquarter in the USA because of institutional racisme will destroy it(remenber black wall street).The bank should be HQ in the top 10 Africa report best African country for stability and investment or the Carribean ,

Hahaha, I'm liking what I'm seeing from Nigerians who've been playing on the ignorance and greed of Albinos and using the loot to invest in Nigeria.

African American minds have been rotted with Christianity to the point of them being afraid of their own shadows.

Ru2religious
Member # 4547

Member Rated:
quote:

Interesting you offer absolutely no feedback on the OP but instead, attempt to redirect.

Check this out - will you be kind enough to address the post and get out of the emotionalism? Pictures say a thousand words so you cannot say that the photos mean little - of course if your part of the NOI they are supposed to mean little but I'm asking you what do you make of this? I'm asking you to show me that this is B/S and not get emotional. You haven't shown me anything - except that you have emotions.

STFU??? Why? Just correct me if I'm wrong and I will listen - so what do you make of photo 1 and photo 2? In photo 1 what was the meeting about that those white men sat in the FRONT ROW (NOI in the back)? Those are racist white men - they have nothing they can learn from the NOI except that they want to learn what the NOI motives are - but if that's the case then the NOI shouldn't have let them into the doors; period!!!

3 white racist and 100's of NOI/FOI? They could have torn those men apart - the very men who ancestors raped their mothers and fathers, who hung their uncles and aunts, who used there ancestors kids for alligator bate ... they could have dogged them terribly - but they gave them the front seats 3 of them front seat that could have been used by black men.

Ru2religious
Member # 4547

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by zarahan- aka Enrique Cardova:

defeated them all.

The absolutely unambiguous evidence and unanimous agreement of the early Muslim sources is that the Arabs abrupt stop was caused solely and exclusively by the superb military resistance of the Christian Nubians. .. the Nubian Dam. The array of those early sources includes the two most important chronicles of early Islam, al-Tabari (d. 926) and al-Yaqubi (d. 905); the two best extant books on the Muslim conquests, al-Baladhuri (d. 892( and Ibn al-A tham al-Kufi (d. 926); the most central encyclopedic work of al-Masudi (d.956); and the two best early sources dedicated specifically to Egypt, Ibn Abd al-Hakim (d. 871) and al-Kindi (961).. All of the above-cited sources attribute Nubian success to their superb archery.. To this central factor should be added the combination of the Nubians' military prowess and Christian zeal; their acquaintance of the terrain; the narrowness of the front line that theuy had to defend; and, quite possibly, the series of cataracts situated at their back, and other natural obstacles.. The Nubians fought the Muslims very fiercely. WHen they encountered them they showered them with arrows, until all of they were wounded and they withdrew with many wounds and gouged eyes. Therefore they were called "the marksmen of the eye." [29]

Yet another notes:

The awe and respect that the Muslims had for their Nubian adversaries are reflected in the fact that even a rather late Umayyad caliph, Umar b Abd al- Aziz (Umar II 717-720), is said to have ratified the Nubian-Muslim treaty out of fear for the safety of the Muslims (he ratified the peace treaty out of consideration for the Muslims and out of [a desire] to spare their lives..[30]

28) David Ayalon (2000) The Spread of Islam and the Nubian Dam. pp. 17-28. in Hagai Erlikh, I. Gershoni. 2003. The Nile: Histories, Cultures, Myths. 2000.
29) Nubian Dam.
30) Views from Arab scholars and Merchants" Jay Spaulding and Nehemia Levtzion, IN Medieval West Africa: Views From Arab Scholars and Merchants, 2003.

If you were choose the lesser of two evils then yes - NOI is definitely better - well the AME comes in a close 2nd but yeah - NOI is the better of the two evils - yet the MOOR'S ...

Now they are actually doing something - such as liberating the AA population through sovereignty - giving them there freedom for the oppressive system ...

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Men Kheper Ra:
quote:

Check this out - will you be kind enough to address the post and get out of the emotionalism? Pictures say a thousand words so you cannot say that the photos mean little - of course if your part of the NOI they are supposed to mean little but I'm asking you what do you make of this? I'm asking you to show me that this is B/S and not get emotional. You haven't shown me anything - except that you have emotions.

STFU??? Why? Just correct me if I'm wrong and I will listen - so what do you make of photo 1 and photo 2? In photo 1 what was the meeting about that those white men sat in the FRONT ROW (NOI in the back)? Those are racist white men - they have nothing they can learn from the NOI except that they want to learn what the NOI motives are - but if that's the case then the NOI shouldn't have let them into the doors; period!!!

3 white racist and 100's of NOI/FOI? They could have torn those men apart - the very men who ancestors raped their mothers and fathers, who hung their uncles and aunts, who used there ancestors kids for alligator bate ... they could have dogged them terribly - but they gave them the front seats 3 of them front seat that could have been used by black men.

LOL, in America, white racists are everywhere.
They are in the White house, in upper management of corporations, in the Senate, in the police force, in churches, synagogues, in the ADL, in Hollywood, everywhere.
So, why are you so upset that the NOI MAY have invited them to a sermon?

The photo you show does not show Farrakhan or whomever was speaking at that particular meeting.
As I said, it is worthless as is.

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

defeated them all.

Yet another notes:

29) Nubian Dam.

If you were choose the lesser of two evils then yes - NOI is definitely better - well the AME comes in a close 2nd but yeah - NOI is the better of the two evils - yet the MOOR'S ...

Now they are actually doing something - such as liberating the AA population through sovereignty - giving them there freedom for the oppressive system ...

The NOI (Fard) evolved from the Moorish temple Of America.
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL, Melaninqueen is rather comical is he not, trying to downplay two crap "Religions" Christians and Judaism while promoting another equally crappy religion Islam..how absurd.

quote:
quote:

He's there. If Malcohm X and Elijah Muhammad was there - you can rest assure that he was there.

quote:

Now I posted a second picture which you skipped over - I would like to see how you address that picture.

quote:

Farrakhan being smarter is just an opinion and it is obvious that you have a bias for Islam or the Nation of Islam. Now who told you that the meeting was to help the poor little deluded Nazis? If you address the second picture you might see a different meaning to the actually meeting.

According to the article written years ago. The N.O.I and the F.O.I are ruled and controlled by the Roman Catholic Church. This would seem plausible especially if there is that connection.

Dr. Alberto Rivera - and ex-Jesuit tells of the history of how Islam came to life - It was started by the Roman Catholics .... to defeat the ancient Christians in Northern Africa and the so-called Middle-east ...

Islam itself is up for question is the writing are true. The N.O.I and the F.O.I have some explaining to do. Now if there intention is to help the young people of America then I say go for it - yet if they are turning our young people into blind sheep then this is something different.

Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Swenet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^'Sup Jari?

quote:
A picture says a thousand words - N.O.I having a meeting with the Nazi nationalist.

-

Everyone who has studied their beliefs (especially the earlier ones) knows they're crackpots. I don't think there is one muslim organisation in the Middle East that vouches for them or their beliefs.
Posts: 8785 | From: Discovery Channel's Mythbusters | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
^ You two sweetie babies can go right ahead sucking each other off. That is what Jews do, so go right ahead.

While Jews created NAACP, The Klan, and other Anti-black/Anti-White organizations to achieve their goal of creating division, they have no such claim to the NOI...and that's exactly what you two girly guys are afraid of!

History of the Original Ku Klux Klan: 1865 -1869.

In the early 1870's the Ku Klux Klan as it had been known ceased to exist. But all resistance had been labeled "ku klux" by the northern newspapers and public officials. In 1871, Congress passed the Anti-Ku Klux Act which launched a massive investigation into the affairs of the late insurrectory states. The Federal government found its own policies largely to blame for the post Civil War turmoil. Gradually (too gradually) the government began to make amends and slowly, all organizations labeled "ku klux" faded away. By 1880, there was no longer a need for them. The restoration of civil liberties, civil authority, and home rule to the white South enabled law enforcers to stamp out the outlaws and criminal impersonators of the Ku Klux Klan.

The most unfortunate victims of the Reconstruction Era were the poor whites and freed Negroes who fared the worse under the violent conditions.

The most infamous villains were the Carpetbaggers and Scalawags, most of whom just happened to be Jewish. But there is documentation that ex-Confederate Jews, as well as many Catholics also joined the Klan. Religious distinctions were not part of the original Ku Klux Klan's doctrine. Names like Cohen and Rosenbaum appear on both sides. Some Jews rose as high as the rank of Grand Cyclops in the original KKK.

Carpetbaggers and Scalawags were manipulators. They thrived in the violent post Civil War period where they could take advantage of people's fears to increase their own fortunes and political powers.

Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Swenet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
C'mon Tootie, you know you're only on their dizzle because they share your anti-jewish sentiment.

Ok, fine. Some Jewish kid bullied you in 1st grade. Its time to move on Tootie.

Posts: 8785 | From: Discovery Channel's Mythbusters | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ru2religious
Member # 4547

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by -Just Call Me Jari-:
LOL, Melaninqueen is rather comical is he not, trying to downplay two crap "Religions" Christians and Judaism while promoting another equally crappy religion Islam..how absurd.

quote:
quote:

quote:

quote:

I can't for the life of me understand why our people follow these two religions knowing that we were enslaved by them. An abused dog will deny it's freedom from the grip of it's master; a parody of the African American tragedy. To the denial of our freedom is the of acceptance feudalism.

I hear our people talking about we were Muslims before we came to America and I'm like once again - that is still recent history. Organically we did not follow Islam - it was forced upon our people - it was either follow or die so many converted. Such a new religion has our people fooled into thinking its the original religion.

I don't support or can't respect Christianity nor Islam. They are garbage religions (how they are used so to speak - not the theories - that would be based on my opinion)!!! There only purposes is to destroy, enslave and control. Now if they are going into the projects to offer a way out to teach them to become sovereign citizens where they can break the chains of corporate American then that's one thing but that's not what they are doing. They are going in there with the illusion of freedom while trying to enslave their minds to religion. Basically they are adding to the enslavement of our own people.

Once they enslave their minds to religion they still have no true talk of freedom from them. All they will here is Allah will save you - yet they've never physically seen this Allah, Jesus, Yahweh, etc ...

Not trying to down their religious ideology - I'm downing their tactics of enslavement. Its not the theology of these religions that bothers me - its how these theologies are used to enslave humanity.

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Swenet:
C'mon Tootie, you know you're only on their dizzle because they share your anti-jewish sentiment.

Ok, fine. Some Jewish kid bullied you in 1st grade. Its time to move on Tootie.

Fool, Jews are athletic and physical activity SPECTATORS.
They can't actually physically fight or bully.
How many Jew champion boxers have you heard mentioned over the last 30 years? NONE.
Jews are the world's worst athletes, have the weakest bodies and have the world's most mutated DNA.

LOL, the information I posted came from Jews themselves, and you are right, they can't stand themselves.

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

quote:
quote:

quote:

quote:

I can't for the life of me understand why our people follow these two religions knowing that we were enslaved by them. An abused dog will deny it's freedom from the grip of it's master; a parody of the African American tragedy. To the denial of our freedom is the of acceptance feudalism.

I hear our people talking about we were Muslims before we came to America and I'm like once again - that is still recent history. Organically we did not follow Islam - it was forced upon our people - it was either follow or die so many converted. Such a new religion has our people fooled into thinking its the original religion.

I don't support or can't respect Christianity nor Islam. They are garbage religions (how they are used so to speak - not the theories - that would be based on my opinion)!!! There only purposes is to destroy, enslave and control. Now if they are going into the projects to offer a way out to teach them to become sovereign citizens where they can break the chains of corporate American then that's one thing but that's not what they are doing. They are going in there with the illusion of freedom while trying to enslave their minds to religion. Basically they are adding to the enslavement of our own people.

Once they enslave their minds to religion they still have no true talk of freedom from them. All they will here is Allah will save you - yet they've never physically seen this Allah, Jesus, Yahweh, etc ...

Not trying to down their religious ideology - I'm downing their tactics of enslavement. Its not the theology of these religions that bothers me - its how these theologies are used to enslave humanity.

Judaism is a gutter religion.

Regardless of what religion hybrid they embrace, the only important measuring criteria is that the NOI is directly responsible for saving millions of African American black men who would otherwise be lost to passive Christianity, Wall Street Prisons, or ignorant Negroes who crap on their own dinning room table by selling the Jew's drugs.

What alternative would YOU suggest?

Obviously Israel has it's own internal jew against jew conflict.

Member # 15718

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zarahan aka Enrique Cardova     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Muslim hadiths have some very unflattering things to say about
blacks, including not only later scholars, but Islam founder Mohammed
hisself.
"The famous Muslim scholar Dr. Mohammed Hamidullah, in
his book Introduction to Islam states that “the custodian and repository of
the original teachings of Islam” are found “above all in the Qur’an and the
Hadith.”[3] To this he adds that “the Qur’an and the Hadith” are “the basis
of all [Islamic] law.”[4] According to Dr. Hamidullah, the reason that
Muslims revere the Hadith as well as the Qur’an is that “the Hadith is as
divinely inspired as the Qur’an itself. The teachings of Islam are based
primarily on the Qur’an and the Hadith."

In said Hadith, Mohammed founder of Islam, is clearly identified as a
white man. There are so many references to Mohammed's whiteness, some
observers claim they are in place to assure readers that he was NOT black.
Indeed there even appear to be references to Mohammed's penis as "the
white thing", perhaps again, as added reassurance to readers.

Muhammed hisself appears to have dismissed blacks as "raisin heads" on
more than one occasion, and believed that "dreaming of a black woman
meant an evil omen of a coming epidemic of disease.[14]"
see
http://islamreview.blogspot.com/2005/02/was-muhammad-white-man.htm
l
---------------------

http://islamreview.blogspot.com/2005/02/was-muhammad-white-man.htm
l
See also: In Sahih Al Bukhary

Volume 1, Book 3, Number 63:
Narrated Anas bin Malik:
While we were sitting with the Prophet in the mosque, a man came riding
on a camel. He made his camel kneel down in the mosque, tied its foreleg
and then said: "Who amongst you is Muhammad?" At that time the
Prophet was sitting amongst us (his companions) leaning on his arm. We
replied, "This white man reclining on his arm." The an then addressed him,
"O Son of 'Abdul Muttalib."
---

Volume 4, Book 56, Number 744:
Narrated Isma'il bin Abi Khalid:
I heard Abii Juhaifa saying, "I saw the Prophet, and Al-Hasan bin 'Ali
resembled him." I said to Abu- Juhaifa, "Describe him for me." He said,
"He was white and his beard was black with some white hair. He promised
to give us 13 young she-camels, but he expired before we could get them."

Volume 2, Book 17, Number 122:
Narrated 'Abdullah bin Dinar:
My father said, "I heard Ibn 'Umar reciting the poetic verses of Abu Talib:
And a white (person) (i.e. the Prophet) who is requested to pray for rain
and who takes care of the orphans and is the guardian of widows."
---

Volume 2, Book 17, Number 141:
Narrated Anas bin Malik
The Prophet never raised his hands for any invocation except for that of
Istisqa' and he used to raise them so much that the whiteness of his armpits
became visible.
---

Volume 1, Book 8, Number 367:
He uncovered his thigh and I saw the whiteness of the thigh of the Prophet.

---------

Volume 9, Book 89, Number 256:
Narrated Anas bin Malik:
Allah's Apostle said, "You should listen to and obey, your ruler even if he
was an Ethiopian (black) slave whose head looks like a raisin."
Blacks called "raisin heads" (Sahih Al Bukhary vol. 1, no. 662 and vol. 9,
no. 256).

Mohammed calling blacks "pug-nosed slaves". (Sahih Moslem vol. 9
pages 46 and 47).

By the way, Islam mentions that whenever Mohammed dreamed of a black
woman then it was an evil omen of disease (Hadith vol. 9, nos. 162, 163).
------------------------

But as far as "policy" goes, the founder of Islam, Mohammed, was
himself a slave trader, and indeed Mecca was in his time, and until recent
centuries, one of the largest slave trading centers in the Islamic world.

Muslims shipped millions of blacks to the Middle East with loss rates
many times higher than the Atlantic trade. Indeed Muslims shipped more
blacks to the Islamic lands that Europeans shipped to areas under their
dominion. As for the notion of "national" policy it is a shaky one. The
Islamic world has been split into several nations, and regimes historically
and at present, from the Turks of Central Asia, to the rulers of various
Russian steppe entities, to the Middle East region, to kingdoms in
Southeast Asia. Nevertheless one bottom line seems to cut across all
groups when blacks enter the picture- much (I don't say all) of the "policy"
on the ground was to enslave, oppress or destroy black culture.

Such "policy" by certain genocidal followers of the "religion of peace"
continues today in the Sudan, where the bones of over 1 million dead
blacks gather dust.

As regards the celebrated Bilal, he has an honored place in Islam as a
freed slave who became the muezzim or caller to prayer, but whether he is
a "progenitor" or ancestor/founder of Islam is disputable. His primary
importance is as a symbol of the Prophet's ranking of piety above social
status, not as a "progenitor" although Black Muslims especially pump him
up as such. It all sounds good, BUT it should be noted that said Prophet
Mohammed did not then go on to free many OTHER of Bilal's black
brothers while he was in such a generous mood. They remained slaves.

Nor did Mohammed feel so generous that he reimbursed Bilal for his prior
years of toil, a stipulation required for freed slaves under the laws of
Moses who were not to go away uncompensated. See Exodus. Nor did
Mohammed provide him with a wife to continue his line, again in contrast
to the laws of laid down by Moses. Indeed it should be noted that the
founder of Judaism hisself married a black woman. Apparently he did not
feel black women were habringers of some "evil disease" as did
Mohammed. When the big picture is considered, Bilal seems to be
primarily a one shot deal. Much of Bilal's actual history is shrouded in
obscurity. Black Muslims make a lot nice claims about him, but how many
are actually true, and not just pumped up history to have some blackface,
any black face, be associated with a Caucasian slave-trader? In similar
vein, it is popular in the Islamic world to manufacture bogus genealogies
of kinship to Mohammed.

And contrary to some nice-sounding Muslim claims, all was not
hunky-dory when the black man issued his call to prayer. Indeed one PRO
Islamic website tells a different story. When the black man tried to do his
job, a lot of his Arab "brothers" apparently tried to stab him in the back.
Maybe they felt he was "too black". QUOTE: But some Muslims
could not bear to accept Bilal as a rightful Muezzin because he was black-
skinned, and when they heard him call—which was often—they even
prayed that they could die, so as not to have to hear the Ethiopian’s voice
(Azan) ever again.
Hardly a ringing endorsement of "brotherhood"
among contemporaries of the Prophet.
http://www.world-crisis.com/analysis_comments/408_0_15_0_C37/

Generous as Mohamed is claimed to be, Mecca still remained a major
slave trading center in black flesh, and millions of blacks still made the
dismal trek to Islamic lands, with few surviving, necessitating constant
replenishment. And the notion of "kindler, gentler" Islamic slavery and
blacks is a hollow myth.
One of the biggest black slave rebellions of all
time was against Arab oppressors, the Zanj rebellion in Iraq, circa 869,
where thousands of black slaves beaten down in the malarial salt marshes
of Iraq by their Arab "brothers", struck for freedom. The "uppity" Negroes
kicked azz for 14 years, even invading Iran and seizing a number of
Iranian towns, before falling to massive counterattacks by Persian, Arab
and Egyptian troops. Hardly folks living under a supposedly "beneficient"
Islam.

-------------------
A cmparison of Muslim oppression of blacks hardly confirms the
picture of a kinder, gentler Islam in comparison to the "white devils."

What happened when Muslims DID appear in Africa and various places,
compared with the white man? They raped, murdered and enslaved with
abandon. Indeed, Muslim slavers shipped more blacks to Arabia and the
Middle East than the white man did over the Atlantic passage, and it was
the white nations like Britian, that FORCED Muslims to stop slavery at
gunpoint, from Zanzibar to the Sudan. The Muslim prophet Muhammed
himself was a slave trader. One of the biggest black slave rebellions of all
time was against Muslim rulers- the Zanj Rebellion. So the notion of
kindler, gentler, "mo betta" Mulsims is total BS.

The end of slavery offers an instructive example. It was the mostly
Christian led Abolitionist movement that primarily was repsonsible for
applying the moral pressure that forced goverments like Britain to end
slavery, even though British merchants and governments LOST MONEY
as a result.
In fact, the British nation paid out about 5% of its annual
output (a massive amount in the 19th century- some 20 million pounds) to
hasten the end of slavery, buying out slaveowners to help speed the
process up. It also undertook numerous military operations even during
the height of the War against Napoleon to continue suppressing the slave
trade.

Muslim countries by contrast never produced any abolitionist
movement and indeed fought tooth and nail to preserve slavery.
They
had to be forced at gunpoint to stop trading in black flesh. And even then,
well into the 20th century they were still conducting small scale slavery
under the table. In the United States, a massive Civil War between mostly
white people, costing over 500,000 white lives was undertaken to end
slavery. By contrast Muslims conducted nothing comparable, and indeed
carried out wars to ACQUIRE EVEN MORE slaves.

By the way, Muslims also enslaved over 1 million white people as
the history of the Barbary pirates and those before them show. Any notion
of "mo betta" Muslims needs to be compared against the hard facts.

Posts: 5905 | From: The Hammer | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 15718

-

There still seems to be the implicit, deep-rooted assumption of black
inferiority in various Muslim hadiths, some Pan Africanists argue.

WHEN BLACKS BECOME WHITE, ALL WILL BE WELL WITH
THEM IN MUSLIM PARADISE

In one hadith an Ethiopian says to the Prophet: "You Arabs excel us in
all, in build, color, and in possession of the Prophet. If I believe, will I be
with you in paradise?" The prophet answere, "Yes, and in Paradise the
whiteness of the Ethiopian will be seen over a stretch of a thousand years."

SURPRISE EXPRESSED THAT A MERE NEGRESS SHOULD
ENTER THE MUSLIM PARADISE

According to al-Maarri another illustration is given of the narrator entering
paradise where be meets a beautiful houri [female promised the faithful
Muslim in paradise], who tells him that in life she was Tawfiq, the
Negress who used to fetch books for copyists in the Academy of Baghdad.
"But you are black" he exclaims, "and now you have become whiter than
camphor!" To which she relies quoting a verse: "If there were a
mustard-seed of God's light among all the blacks, the blacks would
become white."
(Lewis, Race and Slavery in the Mideast," pg 34-37)

WHEN BLACK BILAL BECAME MUEZZIN, HE ENDURED
RACIST INSULTS- to be called 'son of a black woman' was one of the
biggest contemporary insults of the era.

In both examples some Pan Africans have said, white= right, but black=
"get back" unless by piety the negro eventually became white. Even Bilal
the Ethiopian, a black slave freed by Muhammed, the first muezzin,
endured racist attacks by his Arab brethren, so perhaps indeed some
jealously was involved. Some of the prophet's companions objected to the
black man being named muezzin and in another hadith the black man is
taunted with what was considered a stinging insult at the time: it is
reported after a disagreement between Abu Dharr and Bilal, Abu Dharr in
an attempt to insult Bilal said, "You son of a black woman."

PROPHET MUHAMMED SAYS BLACKS THIEVES AND
FORNICATORS

In another hadith quoted by Lewis, the Prophet is quoted as saying of the
Ethiopians: "When he is hungry he steals, when he is sated he
fornicates."

PROPHET MUHAMMED SAYS UGLY BLACK THUGS WILL
TRASH SACRED MUSLIM KA'BA AS THE WORLD COMES TO
AN END.

Another hadith holds that the Prophet predicts that the Ka'ba, the sanctuary
in Mecca, will be destroyed by black-skinned, short-shanked men," who
will tear it apart and thus begin the destruction of the world.

MUSLIM WRITER JAHIZ, MAY NOT AT ALL BE BLACK
FRIENDLY. HIS 'PRIDE OF BLACKS' MEANT TO RIDICULE
PERSIANS NOT SUPPORT BLACKS.

Leiws notes that Jahiz himself also uttered numerous negative, anti-black
statements, and that Jahiz was a fierce defender of Arab culture against the
Persians. His "Pride of the Blacks" according to this argument is thus
meant partially as a parody, intending to throw ridicule on Persian
pretensions by advancing similar arguments on behalf of the lowly and
despised Zanj. Thus we have to ask if jahiz was 100% interested in
defending a blacks or running in part at least, a parody of them- something
like hell the Persians may not be too bad, they are like the Zanj in several
ways, and wink wink, we know how THOSE negroes are.. So jahiz says:

BLACKS LEAST INTELLIGENT OF HUMANS SAYS CLASSIC
MUSLIM WRITER

"We know that the Zanj are the least intelligent and the least discerning of
mankind, and the least capable of understanding the consequences of
actions,"

"Like the crow among mankind are the Zanj for they are the worst of men
and most vicious of creatures in character and temperament."

"They [the Shu`ubiyya Persian group] maintain that eloquence is prized by
all people at all times -- even the Zanj, despite their dimness, their
boundless stupidity, their obtuseness, their crude perceptions and their evil
dispositions, make long speeches."

LATER ERA STRONG DEFENSES OF BLACKS BY SOME
WRITERS INDICATE HOW DIFFICULT THE ARAB
ANTI-BLACK RACISM THEY HAD TO STRUGGLE
AGAINST.

Later writers are more forthright than Jahiz and offer a strong defense of
the Zanj, leading Lewis to wonder why such a strong defence of blacks
was necessary by these writers, if they did not have a lot of racist
opposition to overcome. If Arab racism was a minor problem, why did
these writers find it necessary to defend black people so extensively?

MUSLIM WRITINGS RECORD SOME BLACKS LAMENTING
ON HOW THEY WERE TREATED BECAUSE OF THEIR
COLOR

In one for example by Jamal al Din Abul-Faraj ibn al-Jawzi, (d. 1208) the
psychological pain caused by racism is mentioned. "I have seen a number
of outstanding Ethiopians whose hearts were breaking based in their black
color..."

RACIST ARABS DISSED BLACK BILAL AND WISHED HE WERE
DEAD

Some Muslims objected to the dark-skinned Ethiopian leading the call
to prayer
[i]"But some Muslims could not bear to accept Bilal as a
rightful Muezzin because he was black-
skinned, and when they heard him call -- which was often -- they even
prayed that they could die, so as not to have to hear the Ethiopian's voice
(Azan) ever again.
[Tabaqat Ibn Sa‘ad, vol. III:1, p. 166; Abu Na'im,
op. cit., vol. 1, p. 148; Ibn Hajar, op. cit., vol. 1, p. 336.]

Common insults suggest that dark-skin was viewed unfavorably by the
Arabs.

"It is reported after a disagreement between Abu Dharr and Bilal, Abu
Dharr in an attempt to insult said, "You son of a black woman."

[(Bukhari, “Iman,” 22)].

Black Bilal stands up for himself after Muhamed's death.
The new regime exiles the black man to Syria.

It is written in Kamil Baha'i that Bilal did not say adhan or iqamah for
Abu Bakr,[81] and did not pay allegiance to Abu Bakr as a caliph. Shaykh
Abu Ja'far al-Tusi has narrated in lkhtiyar al-Rijal a report that Bilal
refused to pay allegiance to Abu Bakr; and 'Umar caught hold of his dress
made of hide and said, "Is this the reward of Abu Bakr; he emancipated
you and you are now refusing to pay allegiance to him?".

Bilal said, "If Abu Bakr had emancipated me for the pleasure of Allah,
then let him leave me alone for Allah; and if he had emancipated me for
his service, then I am ready to render him the services required. But I am
not going to pay allegiance to a person whom the Messenger of God had
not appointed as his caliph." 'Umar then dealt harshly with him and said,
"You should not remain here among us." That is why after the Prophet's
death, Bilal could not remain in Medina; and migrated to Syria."

[Shustari, Nurullah, Majalisu'1-Mu'minin (Tehran, 1268 AH) p. 54; and
also see Ibn Sa'd, op. cit., vol. III:1, p. 169.]

In another incident al-Harith ibn Hisham
expresses shock and amazement
that the honour
of calling the adhan should have been conferred
upon Bilal, a black Abyssinian. [
Tabaqat Ibn Sa‘ad, vol.3, p.233 and Furugh Abadiyat, vol.1, p.277]

In another incident Arab delegates came to see the Prophet and scorned
to sit with the black man and those with him.
They urged that the negro
and others depart until the delegates business had been conducted. The
Prophet brushed aside their urgings.
“O Allah’s Apostle, put these [people- Bilal and the others] aside, that
we may be alone with you. The Arabs delegates come to you, and feel
shame when they see us sitting with these (people). When we go away,
then you sit with them.”

[Majjma' al-Bayyan, vol. 7, p. 305.]

In another incident insults by Abu-Bakr towards Bilal and his friends drew
the Prophet's rebuke. Abu-bakr later apologized to Bilal and his friends.
[Summary of History of Damascus, Vol. 5, p. 261.]

Upon his final triumph in Mecca, Muhammed ordered Bilâl to make the
adhaan on the rooftop of the Kab'ah. Hearing his voice, doubters made
contemptuous remarks towards the negro- dismissing the black man as a
'black crow'.
Muhammed appeared however to repeat their
conversation word for word. The doubters converted upon witnessing this
evidence of the Prophet's wide-ranging powers.

After the conquest of Makka. Bilal al-Habashi stood on the Ka'ba's roof
and called the people to prayer (adhan). Several Qurayshi leaders. namely.
Abu Sufyan. 'Attab ibn Asid. and Harith ibn Hisham. were sitting together
near the Ka'ba. 'Attab said: "My father is fortunate not to witness this
moment." Harith asked contemptuously: "Could not Muhammad find
someone other than this black crow to be the mu'azzin?"
Abu Sufyan
did not comment. saying: "I am afraid that he will come to know whatever
I say. and so will say nothing. Even if no one informs him. the rocks of
this Batha (i.e.. Makka) will do so." Shortly thereafter. God's Messenger
came to them and repeated their conversation word for word. At that very
moment 'Attab and Harith embraced Islam.

[Ibn Hajar. al-Matalib al-'Aliya. 4366; Ibn Hisham. Sira. 2:413.]

exclaimed, "Look at this black man!" His friend replied, "When Allâh
hates someone he turns him to the worst."

Picture of a noble Bilal, may not be all that noble when Islamic writings
are examined in detail. If anything, they show the black man was an
oppressed man, contradicting glowing Muslim claims of racial
"brotherhood."

Ibn Umar reported: The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) had
two Mu'adhdhins, Bilal and 'Abdullah b. Umm Maktum, who (latter) was
blind. Bilal was a black slave belonging to Umayyah ibn Khalaf. He was
tall, thin, and slightly hump-backed. Thick grayish hair crowned his head.
He moved about silently - speaking only in reply. He was born to two
slave parents, making him a slave. He used to travel to ash-Sham for
Umayyah's trading caravan, braving the bitter cold of winter and the
extreme heat of summer. His only recompense was a handful of dates each
day that he ate to strengthen his body. At his master's house he would
serve the guests while going hungry. He was overworked and mistreated as
were Umayyah's other slaves.

--------------------
Note: I am not an "Egyptologist" as claimed by some still bitter, defeated, trolls creating fake profiles and posts elsewhere. Hapless losers, you still fail. My output of hard data debunking racist nonsense has actually INCREASED since you began..

Ru2religious
Member # 4547

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:

quote:
quote:

quote:

quote:

Judaism is a gutter religion.

Regardless of what religion hybrid they embrace, the only important measuring criteria is that the NOI is directly responsible for saving millions of African American black men who would otherwise be lost to passive Christianity, Wall Street Prisons, or ignorant Negroes who crap on their own dinning room table by selling the Jew's drugs.

What alternative would YOU suggest?

Obviously Israel has it's own internal jew against jew conflict.

Yes Judaism is a gutter religion that stole from the Canaanites, Egyptians, Persians and Babylonians. Yet you have to remember that Judaism is the parent of Christianity and Christianity is the parent of Islam which makes Judaism the grandparent to Islam.

You speak of the NOI saving millions of African Americans - but how? Christianity by those standards save millions of African Americans as well. It takes them off of the streets, clean them up, etc ... just like NOI.

The problem is - there is no sovereignty and without sovereignty your still enslaved. Changing your name to Muhammad, Ali, Farrakhan, etc is not enough alone. If you want to save African Americans then teach them law and teach them their true history and how they can obtain their freedom as a people.

Put the religion to the side for a minute and deal with real world. In the real world African Americans are still property. In the real world, African Americans are not considered fully human - they are still considered 3/5th man. Property cannot be considered human or fully human because its a product. Corporations own property and America is a corporation and all of its citizens are its property (whites, Asians, Mexicans, etc ... included). Teach them how to break free from being property and how to gain their sovereignty.

Don't teach them that the only way to freedom is through Islam and Allah. That's a got damn lie!!! The only way that they can be clean is to become a Muslim when that is total B/S. The NOI, Christianity, Hebrew Israelites, etc ... are all b/s religious organizations and so-called traditionalist (Hebrew Israelites).

My suggestion is to put religion to the side and teach our people the law because its the laws that we are enslaved to, it is the laws that imprison us. Stop all of the B/S civil rights movements - they are all B/S!!! In 1928 it became illegal to have civil rights movements - yet the government allow people to do it to make them think they are doing something. Corporations have the right to do with their products whatever they want to do with it ... its there products ... so teaching our people how NOT to be a product is CRITICAL!!!

Fuk religion - and get real!!!

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
^ NO fool!

Christianity and the NOI are NOT the same.
You are confusing religion with spirituality.

The major difference is from a BLACK (Not Albino) prospective.

Churches don't actually SAVE anyone. They only supply the person with a place to hide and their heads in the sand until they think it's safe to come out.
Do you see the US's most wealthy and largest churches on the streets the NOI are paroling?
Where is Crelow Dollar, T.D.Jakes, and in Chi'town, Rev. Wright?
They are where they have been since slavery, in the master's house.

If you have studied religion, you would have noted that all have two distinct messages they convey; One esoteric, one exoteric.
This is because common ignorant people like yourself need a simple, uncomplicated message to absorb. Too much information would only confuse and alienate you.

Anyway, I had this conversation with a black christain around the time of the Millions Man March who I invited to ride with me to the event. His response was that he wasn't attending because his preacher has told the congregation that Farrakhan are devils.
As I informed him, the religion isn't what's important. Rather, it's the everyday commonalities that are important.

--------------------

Member # 15718

Why black Africa should resist Arab domination of AU
By Chinweizu

Friday, September 01, 2006
http://www.ncobra-intl-affairs.org/Africa_resist.pdf

Part I: The Arab Quest for Lebensraum in Africa

The third of the Arab community living outside Africa should move in
with the two-thirds on the continent and join the African Union “which is
the only space we have’ — Col. Mouammar Gadhafi of Libya, at the Arab
League, 2001
Many AfriKans take great exception to the sentiments and views
expressed by Col. Gadhafi at the March 2001, Amman, Jordan meeting of
the Arab League. –Prof. Kwesi Kwa Prah, 2004, in a paper to the AU
[both quotes in Bankie and Mchombu eds, 2006:217, 235]
Besides joining Prof. Prah and the other Afrikans who take exception to
Gadhafi’s statement, I should like to point out that Gadhafi’s invitation to
his fellow Arabs is nothing but a declaration of race war on Africa. It is an
invitation to more Arabs to invade and colonize Africa. Indeed, it is a call
for the final phase of the 15 centuries old Arab lebensraum war on
Afrikans - a war to Islamise and conquer all of Africa, from Cairo to the
Cape and from Senegal to Somalia, and to then enslave or Arabise all the
conquered Afrikans. In order to make that clear, it is necessary to first put
his invitation in the context of the traditions of Arab melanophobia and
negrophobia, and of Arab expansionist ambitions and conquests that go
back to the time of their Arab prophet, Mohammed.

Melanophobia and Negrophobia in Arab culture:

The following excerpt from [iThe Crisis of Identity in Northern Sudan: A
Dilemma of a Black people with a White Culture,[/i] by Al-Baqir al-Afif
Mukhtar, gives an insight into the melanophobia and negrophobia that
Arab culture has reeked of since before the time of Mohammed: “The
contempt towards . . . the dark skinned is expressed in a thousand ways in
the documents, literature and art that have come down to us from the
Islamic Middle Ages.

. . . This literature, and especially popular literature, depicts (the black
man) in the form of hostile stereotypes - as a demon in fairy tales, as a
savage in the stories of travel and adventure, or commonly as a lazy,
stupid, evil-smelling and lecherous slave. . . . Ibn Khaldun sees the blacks
as “characterized by levity and excitability and great emotionalism” and
[says] that “they are everywhere described as stupid” . . .

al-Dimashqi had the following to say: “The Equator is inhabited by
communities of blacks who may be numbered among the savage beasts.
Their complexion and hair are burnt and they are physically and morally
abnormal. Their brains almost boil from the sun’s heat.”

Ibn al-Faqih al-Hamadhani follows the same line of reasoning. To him . . .
the zanj . . .are “overdone until they are burned so that the child comes out
between black, murky, malodorous, stinking, and crinkly- haired, with
uneven limbs, deficient minds, and depraved passions. . .”

Arab-Muslim doctrines on Black enslavement:

The following excerpt [from Blasphemy Before God: The Darkness of
Racism In Muslim Culture by Adam Misbah aI-Haqq, shows how and why
Arabs incurably believe in enslaving blacks: “Classic Muslim thought
maintained that blacks became legitimate slaves by virtue of the colour of
their skin.

The justification of the early Muslim equation of blackness with servitude
was found in the Genesis story so popularly called “the curse of Ham,” in
reference to one of Noah’s sons . . . .In the Arab- Muslim version, blacks
are cursed to be slaves and menials, Arabs are blessed to be prophets and
nobles, while Turks and Slavs are destined to be kings and tyrants. . . . The
famous Al-Tabari, for example, cites no less than six Prophetic traditions
which seek to support this story. One tradition reads: Ham begat all those
who are black and curly- haired, while Japheth begat those who are full
faced with small eyes, and Shem begat everyone who is handsome of face
(Arabs of course) with beautiful hair. Noah prayed that the hair of Ham’s
descendants would not grow past their ears, and wherever his descendants
met the children of Shem, the latter would enslave them.

Ahmad Ibn Hanbal reported a saying attributed to the Prophet which in
effect states that God created the white race (dhurriyyah bayd) from the
right shoulder of Adam and created the black race (dhurriyyah sawd) from
Adam’s left shoulder. Those of Adam’s right shoulder would enter
Paradise and those of the left, Perdition. Other equally racist sayings have
been attributed to the Prophet in the traditions.

Contradicting this spirit, there are the sayings of the Prophet which equate
the value of a person to his God-consciousness (taqwa), and to their piety
without any regard to the tribal or ethnocentric concerns of a racist
purport. Such [egalitarian] reports [were overshadowed by] the more
deeply rooted tradition of racial bigotry . . . [emphasized by] Muslim
geographers and travellers who ventured into Africa. . . . Al-Maqdisi
wrote, “ . . . As for the Zanji, they are people of black colour, flat noses,
kinky hair, and little understanding or intelligence.” . . . Ibn Khaldun (d.
1406CE) added that blacks are “only humans who are closer to dumb
animals than to rational beings.” . . .

Even such luminaries as Ibn Sina considered blacks to be “people who are
by their very nature slaves.” .
. . The creation or resurgence of the mythology of Ham also made
darkskinned people synonymous with servitude in light-skinned Muslim
thinking.

This went so far that eventually, the term abd (slave), went through a
semantic development and came to specifically refer to “black slave”
while lightskinned slaves were referred to as mamluks. And further on in
later usage, the Arabic word came to mean “black man” of whatever
status. . . .”

We can now see why, when an Arab sees anyone with black skin, all he
notices is a dumb animal that he is licensed and even obliged by his
religion to capture and enslave. With that background on the Arab
tradition of enslaving and holding blacks in profound contempt, let us now
examine the meaning of Gadhafi’s call for lebensraum.

Ghadafi’s gambit for Musli dominance

In 2001, the Libyan leader, Gadhafi, under the cover of advancing the
Nkrumahist Pan- African project of African Unity, was concluding his
sub-imperial assignment to round up the African states into his
Arab-dominated AU for easier muzzling and control by global
imperialism. At an Arab League meeting in Amman, Jordan, Gadhafi
exposed another hidden agenda of his AU project when he observed that
2/3 of the world’s [approximately 250million] Arabs now live in Africa,
and he invited the rest to move into Africa and join them.

Though the Pan-African News Agency (PANA) reported it and posted it
on its website, I wonder how many African leaders took note of Gadhafi’s
invitation and saw the danger it poses for Africa. What Afrikans (i.e. the
indigenous peoples of Africa) should particularly note is his reason for the
invitation, namely, that Africa is the only space Arabs have. This is so
reminiscent of the Nazi project of seizing living space, lebensraum, for the
Germans from their neighbours in Eastern Europe that any sensible
Afrikan must understand it as a threat to all Afrikans.

More importantly, it spells out, for all but the willfully and suicidally deaf
to hear, the grand geopolitical purpose behind Arab policy and action in
Africa in the last 50 years. But first, we need to put Gadhafi’s invitation in
the context that allows us to appreciate the full danger to Afrikans from
this enduring Arab ambition for lebensraum. Since the death of their
prophet, Mohammed, Arabs have been relentlessly seizing lebensraum –
living space—in Africa. Since their conquest of Egypt in 642, they have
taken over all of North Africa, and most of the Nile valley and some of
their tribes have even infiltrated as far west from the Nile as Lake Chad.
Arabs have, by now, occupied supra-Sahara Africa and the Nile Valley,
i.e. more than one-third of the African landmass, and they are still
grabbing more and moving tenaciously to conquer the rest.

Arab expansionism in Africa, 640-1900

I wonder how many Afrikans today wonder how it came about that Arabs,
whose homeland is the Arabian Peninsula, came to occupy all of
supra-Sahara Africa, from the Sinai peninsula across to Morocco’s
Atlantic coast. And what they did to the Black Egyptians, Black Berbers
and other blacks who were the aborigines of all that expanse of land?
Similarly, Afrikans need to inquire into why and how an Arab minority
has ruled Sudan since 1956? And how did it come about that we hear of
Arab tribes in Darfur, Chad and even in Nigeria’s Bornu State? Until 640
AD, there were no Arab settlers of any kind in all those places. But in that
year, hungry Arab hordes desperate for plunder and greener pastures
charged out of Arabia, flying the flag of their new religion, Islam, and
conquered Egypt by 642. Egypt thereafter became their base for invading
and seizing lebensraum all the way west to Morocco and Mauritania, and
southward up the Nile.

In the first phase of conquest, an Arab raiding army reached Tangier on the
Atlantic in 682. Then in the 11th Century, the Fatimids who were then
ruling in Egypt, unleashed Bedouin Arab tribes, such as the Beni Hilal and
Beni Sulaim, into the Maghreb. These Bedouin tribes overran as far west
as Morocco in the 12th and 13th centuries, and brought about the
Arabisation of the indigenous Berber population of the Maghreb whom
they swamped.

They reached northern Mauritania by the 14th Century. Also in the 14th
Century, Guhayna Arab tribes, edged out of Egypt, infiltrated up the Nile
into Sudan. In 1820, Mohammed Ali Pasha sent an expedition from Egypt
that conquered Northern Sudan by 1841. In 1869, Ismail Pasha attempted
to annex the region from Juba/Gondokoro to Lake Victoria, a region that
would become Uganda and Sudan’s Equatoria Province. He failed, but the
British who ruled from 1899 to 1956 later incorporated Equatoria into the
Anglo-Egyptian Sudan. In 1874, the Jellaba-Arab slave raider, Zubair
Pasha conquered Dar Fur for the Egyptians. Also in the 19th Century,
Awlad Sulaiman Arabs migrated, in the 1840s, from the Fezzan in Libya
into the Lake Chad area, and Shuwa Arabs in search of pasturelands
moved, in the 1810s, from Chad into the Bornu area of what became
Nigeria.
From the late 19th Century until the 1950s, Arab expansionism in Africa
was stopped in its tracks by the European powers who conquered and
partitioned Africa among themselves. Only with the retreat of European
political rule did opportunity arise for Arab expansionism to resume its
march. And it promptly did.

Arab expansionism in Africa since 1956, i.e. in the era of continentalist
Pan-Africanism./b]

Continentalist Pan-Africanism was launched in 1958 at the Accra
Conference of Independent African States (CIAS). It has been the
dominant tendency within Pan-Africanism ever since, and it has given
birth to the Arab-dominated OAU/AU. As some observers have pointed
out, the Arab League, established in 1945, is the institutional organ for
realizing the Arab aspirations for unity and imperial resurgence through
“an Arab-Islamic empire across Africa into the Middle East.” Under its
aegis, Arab nationalism resumed its expansion in Africa when, on
attaining independence in 1956, the Jellaba-Arab minority government of
Sudan defined Sudan as an Arab country and set out to enforce that
definition on Sudan’s African majority.

[b]Islamisation and Arabisation of Black Africa: the pilot project in
Sudan:

It has been noted by Opoku Agyeman that Pan-Arabism, in its so-called
‘civilizing mission’ perceives Africa as a ‘cultural vacuum’ waiting to be
filled by Arab culture “by all conceivable means” [Agyeman, 1994:30]
including Islamisation, and the settlement of Arab populations on lands
forcibly seized from Africans. The assumptions, objectives and methods of
this project may be illustrated from the statements of its principal
implementers in Sudan:
“You are aware that the end of all our efforts and this expense is to
procure Negroes. Please show zeal in carrying out our wishes in this
capital matter.”

–Muhammad Ali Pasha, Ruler of Egypt, 1825, in a letter to one of his
generals in Sudan, quoted in [Nyaba, 2002:36]

In his 1955 book on the orbital scheme [the three circles at whose center
he envisioned Egypt to be], President Nasser characterized Africa as “the
remotest depths of the jungle,” and as merely a candidate for Egypt’s
“spread of enlightenment and civilization” via Islamisation-Arabisation.
-Gamal Abdel Nasser, President of Egypt, 1955, quoted in
[Agyeman,1994:34].

“Sudan is geographically in Africa but is Arab in its aspirations and
destiny. We consider ourselves the Arab spearhead in Africa, linking the
Arab world to the African continent.” -Sudanese Prime Minister,
Mahgoub, 1968, quoted in [Agyeman, 1994:38]. Sudan “is the basis of the
Arab thrust into the heart of Black Africa, the Arab civilizing mission.”

- President Nimeiry of Sudan, 1969, quoted in [Agyeman, 1994:39] “We
want to Islamise America and Arabise Africa” – Dr. Hassan El-Turabi,
chief ideologue of Jellaba-Arab minority rule in Sudan, 1999, quoted in
[Nyaba, 2002:27]. “The south [Sudan] will remain an inseparable part of
the land of Islam, God willing, even if the war continued for decades.”

-Osama bin Laden, April 2006, [from an edited translation of an audiotape
attributed to al-Qaeda leader, Osama bin Laden, parts of which were aired
by Aljazeera on April 23, 2006]

This thrusting of Arab spears into the body and soul of Black Africa
through deAfrikanisation campaigns of Islamisation-Arabisation was, of
course, not confined to Sudan, but has been done wherever Arabs spotted
an opportunity to exploit Afrikan weakness, such as Mauritania, Chad,
Somalia, Eritrea, Uganda. In the past 40 years, Libya’s Gadhafi has been
particularly active in sponsoring chaos, anarchy and civil wars in Chad,
Liberia, Cote d’Ivoire etc., and in trying to Islamise Uganda, Rwanda, the
CAR etc. For example, in a live broadcast on Rwanda Radio on 17 May,
1985, Gadhafi said: “First, you must stick to your Islamic religion and
insist that your children are taught the Islamic religion and you teach the
Arabic language because without the Arabic language, we could not
understand Islam. . . You must teach that Islam is the religion of Africa. . .
You must raise your voice high and declare that Allah is great because
Africa must be the refugee camps in neighbouring Chad. . . .

Muslim. . . We must wage a holy war so that Islam may spread in Africa.
–quoted in [Bankie and Mchombu, 2006:239-240].

Why do Gadhafi and other Arabisers sponsor Islamisation? Steve Biko
pointed out the fundamental reason why imperialists make a point of
converting their victims to their Christian religion when he said: It has
always been the pattern throughout history that whosoever brings the new
order knows it best and is therefore the perpetual teacher of those to whom
the new order is being brought. If the white missionaries were “right”
about their God in the eyes of the people, then the African people could
only accept whatever these new know-all tutors had to say about life.

The acceptance of the colonialist-tainted version of Christianity marked
the turning point in the resistance of African people. [Biko, 1987:56].

Steve Biko’s observation helps explain why Arab hegemonists like
Gadhafi insist on Islamising their intended victims. Since the death of their
prophet, Mohammed, Islam has been the religious cloak and entry-dagger
of Arab imperialism. Islamisation is used as a prelude to the project of
Arabisation.

Arab/Muslim lebensraum in Africa

Among the targeted victims, Islam privileges the Arabic language and
culture. Arab names and customs are made obligatory, and the anathema
on Jahiliya discourages remembrance of the pre-Islamic, non-Arab culture
of an Islamised people. It should be noted that the core Islamic countries
that stretch contiguously from the Maghreb to Pakistan are fragments of
the empire that Arabs conquered and ruled from 632-1517 when the Turks,
under Selim the Grim, conquered Egypt and Syria and extinguished the
Arab Abbasid Caliphate. Thus, the core lands of Dar-al-Islam today are a
continuation of the Arab Empire. Just as the Commonwealth is the
euphemistic PR name for the enduring British Empire, so too Dar-al-Islam
is the euphemistic PR name for the enduring Arab Empire. In fact,
Dar-al-Islam is simply the Arab empire in religious camouflage, and the
Umma are the Arab citizens/masters and the non-Arab subjects of the
enduring Arab Empire.

Gadhafi and the Arab lebensraum project in the 21st Century in
furtherance of his lebensraum project, in May 2003, proposed a tripartite
union of Libya, Sudan and Egypt, a move reminiscent of Hitler’s
Anschluss project that annexed, in 1938, Austria as well as
Czechoslovakia’s Sudetenland. To appreciate the menace in Gadhafi’s
invitation, Afrikans would do well to consider Hitler’s drive for
lebensraum and how it was stopped.

Just as Gadhafi wants to enlarge Arabia inside Africa, Hitler wanted to
enlarge Germany within Europe by the acquisition of a territory for
settlement, which will enhance the area of the mother country, and hence
not only keep the new settlers in the most intimate community with the
land of their origin, but secure for the total area those advantages which lie
in its unified magnitude. [Hitler, 1971: 653] Hitler looked east for
Germany’s expansion in Europe. In Nazi ideology, Lebensraum meant the
expansion of Germany eastward to conquer lands for Germans to settle
and peoples for Germans to enslave. According to Hitler, the ideal war
was one of conquest, extermination, and subjugation; the ideal area in
which to conduct such a war was in the east, where the German people
would win for itself the lebensraum.

The Nazi theory of Lebensraum became Germany’s foreign policy during
the Third Reich. A key element in Hitler’s plan for lebensraum was the
idea of military expansion and the forced expulsion of the nations of
Poland, Ukraine, Russia etc. and their replacement with German settlers.
The Lebensraum ideology was a major factor in Hitler’s launching of
Operation Barbarossa in June 1941. As the German armies moved
eastward, the Nazis began to turn large areas of Soviet territory into
German settlement areas. The biggest obstacle to implementing the
Lebensraum further was the fact that by the end of 1942, the Sixth Army
was defeated in Stalingrad. After the second big defeat in the tank battle at
Kursk during July 1943 and the Allied landings in Sicily, all further
Lebensraum plans came to a halt.

USA, Australia, Russia — case studies of lebensraum.

Faced, from the 16th Century, with European invaders seeking
lebensraum, the Native Americans in what became the USA, failed to
muster the necessary will and forces to defeat and drive the invaders away;
as a result, these indigenous peoples were exterminated and lost their
continent by the late 19th Century. Bands of their remnants were herded
into reservations and left to slowly die out. Similarly in the 19th Century,
the Australian aborigines failed to muster the necessary will and forces to
defeat and drive away the invaders from Europe. They too were
exterminated. In contrast, the Russians in the 20th Century, under Stalin,
mustered the necessary will and forces, defeated Hitler’s armies and
chased them back all the way to Berlin and obliged Hitler to commit
suicide.

As these contrasting examples make clear, seekers of lebensraum can only
be stopped by decisively defeating and driving them away. How did the
Russians manage to do that? First of all, their leaders took quite seriously
the Nazi talk of seeking lebensraum in Eastern Europe, and prepared for
war. In February 1931, Stalin predicted and warned his people: ‘We are 50
or 100 years behind the advanced countries. We must make good this lag
in 10 years. Either we do it or they crush us.’ And he drove his people with
the proverbial whip and scorpion, and forced them to industrialize at a
desperate pace. And Russia industrialized in 10 years flat! Which was just
in time to be ready when Hitler unleashed his armies on Russia in June
1941. And by 1943, Hitler’s lebensraum project lay in ruins as his mighty
armies had been defeated by Stalin’s armies. It took another two years of
hard fighting for the Russians to drive Hitler’s armies all the way back to
Berlin. Had they not done so, there would be no Russia or Poland or
Ukraine etc today. All the land from Berlin to the Urals would have been
taken over and settled by Germans. And any Russians not exterminated
would have been enslaved as Hitler intended.

If Afrikans want to escape at Arab hands the type of fate that Hitler
planned for the Russians, we need to learn from Stalin’s example. We
need to build a megastate and industrialize it at breakneck speed into a
modern power. And we need to defeat the Arabs and drive them back
across the Sahara.

The first step is to expel all Arab League countries from the AU, or better
yet, to destroy this enemy-controlled AU and organize a Black World
League of States to serve as the collective security outfit exclusively for
the Blacks of the World. The second step is to militarily discourage any
further Arab expansion into sub-Sahara Africa. We must firmly bear in
mind that lebensraum ambitions are effected by military action, as in
Sudan’s war on the SPLM, and its use of Janjawid militias in Darfur and
Chad. And we must also firmly bear in mind that such ambitions are
destroyed only by military action. To think of any other way is suicidal
foolishness. So Gadhafi’s ambition must be finally defeated militarily by
Afrikan power, and the sooner the better for Afrikans.

[b]Part II: The Challenge to Pan-Afrikanism [b]

First, they came for the Communists, and I didn’t speak up because I
wasn’t a Communist. Then they came for the Jews, and I didn’t speak up
because I wasn’t a Jew.
Then they came for the trade unionists, and I didn’t speak up because I
wasn’t a trade unionist. Then they came for the Catholics, and I didn’t
speak up because I was a Protestant. Then they came for me, and by that
time, no one was left to speak up for me. -Pastor Martin Niemöller
(1892-1984)

In the last 15 centuries, Arab invaders have grabbed 1/3 of the African
continent, and systematically enslaved, exterminated or Arabised the
blacks they met there. How? I have already quoted examples from the
mission statements of the anti-Afrikan leaders of the Arab expansionists
since 1820 in Sudan. Let us now see examples of how they’ve gone about
implementing their policy on the ground since 1956 while the OAU/AU
Pan-Africanists determinedly looked the other way or buried their ostrich
heads in the sand. The following are instructive excerpts, about the events
in al-Di’ein and Dar Fur, from Islamisation and Arabisation of Africans as
a means to Political Power in the Sudan by Sudanese scholar, M. Jalaal
Haashim: al-Di’ein 1987

As its civil war with the SPLM/SPLA intensified, the Jellaba-Arabist
Sudan government of al-Sadiq al-Mahdi (1986-1989) used the Baggara
Arabs to punish those Dinka who lived on the border of Kordufan and Dar
Fur, such as the Ngog, on the assumption that all the Dinka were
SPLM/SPLA.

“The Baggara tribes in Kordufan and Dar Fur are nomadic Arabs who
have been greatly influenced by the Nilotic tribes, especially the Dinka,
from whom they have taken the cows for livestock and the colour of
blackness . . . . Until then, the hostility between the two sides was
relatively kept at bay due to their historical inter-relationship. Thousands
of Dinka who fled the war zone came and lived with the Baggara. This is
how in a certain village called al-Di’ein in Southern Dar Fur, more than
6,000 Dinka people peacefully took refuge and lived with the Baggara.

In 1987, the government of Sadiq al-Mahdi established the infamous
Popular Defence Forces (PDF) as a pretext for officially arming the
Baggara Arabs to fight the Southerners. Armed in this way, the marauding
Baggara squads of PDF began making incursions into the South, raiding
the Dinka villages. [These] naturally sought help from the SPLM/SPLA
[who] came to the rescue . . . .

In all aspects, the Baggara Arabs were unequal to the SPLA. Suffering
defeat after defeat, . . . the Baggara began nursing deep hatred towards the
Dinka in general, [and finally directed their revenge on] the peaceful
Dinka who were living with them at al- Di’ein . . .In one day in mid 1987,
at least 1,000 Dinka were massacred, 4,000 were burned alive, and the
survivors - around 1,000 - were enslaved. The massacre began early in the
day. At first, the bewildered Dinka did not believe what was going on.

When reality dawned on them, they fled into the houses of their hosts who
were also their attackers. They were dragged by their feet like animals to
be butchered outside the houses of their hosts. The Dinka took refuge in
the Church; there they were killed along with the priest. Then they ran and
took refuge inside the Police station, which was part of the railway station,
but, alas, the Police turned out to be accomplices.

They were killed there also. Whether in good or bad faith . . . they were
ill-advised to take refuge in the empty carriages of a standing freight train
so they could be taken away from al-Di’ein. With the trustfulness usually
shown by totally vulnerable and helpless people in their eagerness to cling
to a straw, they hurriedly obeyed. Once crammed inside, they were locked
in from outside. Caged in like animals, they saw with their own eyes
barrels full of diesel being rolled toward them. They were burnt alive, all
of them. Only then, with the barbecue smell of that holocaust, did the
Baggara come to their senses. The survivors were fortunate that they were
only enslaved. Slavery was the common sense of that doomed day . . . . In
the period 1989-1999, only God knows how many massacres like that of
al-Di’ein took place.”

The Janjawid campaign of genocide:

“A decade after the Dinka massacre in al-Di’ein, the scenario of ethnic
manipulation by the state expanded to cover the whole of Dar Fur and
most of Kordufan, . . . [and] the era of terror of the infamous Janjawid had
been launched. . . .
Dar Fur has been the victim of the involvement of the neighbouring Arab
states in the civil war in Chad that flared up in the 1970s. Libya, an
extreme advocate of Pan-Arabism with highly volatile policies, intervened
in Chad with the sole aim of helping the Arab nomad tribes with money,
logistics and arms. . . . The government of Khartoum has not only backed
the nomadic Arab tribes, but has also armed them and fought by land and
air along with them.

All through the decade of 1982-1992, skirmishes and limited killings were
commonplace in Dar Fur. The Khartoum government dubbed them ‘armed
robbery’. In 1995, the massacres were launched first against the Masalit
tribe of the state of West Dar Fur. The governor himself was a Masalit
Muslim brother who was given orders from Khartoum to let his sedentary
people host a heavily armed clan of pastoralist Baggara who were driven
out of Chad to be welcomed by the Khartoum government simply out of
bias for the Arabs. . . . The Masalit welcomed the Baggara. Under the
official eyes of the State government which was headed by their own son,
thousands of the Masalit were butchered in mid 1995. . . . ”

Through these “gruesome atrocities . . ., which are being overtly
committed by State- backed Arab tribes”, the nomadic Arab tribes of Dar
Fur have been committing genocide and ethnic cleansing against the
African sedentary tribes. As both the culprit and the victim are Muslims,
the Afro-Arab race war nature of the genocide becomes very clear. As
Jalaal Haashim points out, the conflicts in Sudan are “a racist war
camouflaged with religion.”

But how exactly do these Arab marauders carry out ethnic cleansing? The
next excerpt, from Singing while their men rape, THE GUARDIAN,
NAIROBI Wednesday, July 21, 2004, Page 6, tells of an ongoing example
of organized raping and killing and enslavement carried out by the
Janjawid in Dar Fur: According to an Amnesty International report
published in 2004, “While African women in Darfur were being raped by
the Janjaweed militiamen, Arab women stood nearby and sang for joy . .
.The songs of the Hakama, or the “Janjaweed women” as the refugees call
them, encouraged the atrocities which the militiamen committed. . . .
During an attack on the village of Disa in June last year, Arab women
accompanied the attackers and sang in praise of the government and
scorning black villagers.

According to an African chief quoted in the report, the singers said: “The
blood of the blacks runs like water, we take their goods and we chase them
from our area and our cattle will be in their land.” “The power of
(Sudanese president Omer Hassan) al-Bashir belongs to the Arabs and we
will kill you until the end, you blacks, we have killed your God.” The chief
said that the Arab women also racially insulted women from the village,
saying: “You are gorillas, you are black and you are badly dressed.”

The Janjaweed have abducted women for use as sex slaves, in some cases
breaking their limbs to prevent them escaping, as well as carrying out
rapes in their home villages, the report said. The militiamen “are happy
when they rape. They sing when they rape and they tell that we are just
slaves and that they can do with us how they wish,” a 37-year-old victim,
identified as A, was quoted as saying in the report, which was based on
identified as A, is quoted as saying in the report,which was based on over
100 statements from women in the refugee camps in neighboring Chad..
The UN estimates that up to 30,000 people have been killed in Darfur, and
over a million have been forced to flee their homes.Another human rights
organization, Human Rights Watch . . . said it had obtained from the
civilian administration in Darfur government documents dated February
and March this year [2004, which] call for "provisions and ammunition" to
be delivered to known Janjaweed militia leaders, camps and "loyalist
tribes." One document orders all security units in the area to tolerate the
activities of Musa Hilal,the alleged Janjaweed leader in north Darfur..
Peter Takirambudde, executive director of Human Rights Watch's Africa
division, said: "These documents show that militia activity has not just
been condoned, it's been specifically supported by Sudan government
officials."
-- “Singing while their men rape”, THE GUARDIAN, NAIROBI
Wednesday, Jul 21, 2004,Page 6
This story has been viewed 2308 times.
http://www.taipeitimes.com/News/world/archives/2004/07/21/200317981
0”

The following excerpt from “Pan-Africa or African Union?” by Bankie
Forster Bankie, shows how the ethnic cleansing of Africans in Mauritania
was being done in 1989-1990, without opposition from the OAU or its
African member governments: “In Mauritania on 24-25 April 1989,
according to the report issued by Africa Confidential, elements of the
government-supported Structures de L'Education des Masses (SEM)
massacred more that 1000 Senegalese, black Mauritanian, Guineans,
Ghanaians and Ivorians, without reaction from the OAU. [my emphasis]
The United States Congressional Record, Extension of Remarks of 9 July
1991 (E2465) condemned,
1) "the forcible expulsion in 1989 and 1990 of up to 80,000 black
Mauritanians into Senegal and 10,000 into Mali, where most continue to
reside in refugee camps; 12

2) the burning and destruction of entire villages and the confiscation of
livestock, land and belongings of black Mauritanians by the security forces
in 1989 and 1990 in an effort to encourage their flight out of the country; .
. .

5) an aggressive policy of 'Arabisation' designed to eradicate the history
and culture of black ethnic groups; and

6) the use of state authority to expropriate land from black communities
along the Senegal River Valley through violent tactics." ” --[Bankie and
Mchombu, 2006:215-216]

These excerpts show how, during the watch of continentalist
Pan-Africanism, with its Arab-dominated OAU/AU, Arabs have resumed
their territorial expansion into Black Africa. We have the example of how
the Janjawid Arab tribes are presently ethnic cleansing their Afrikan
neighbors without resistance from so-called Black African governments.
We have the horrific example of the massacre of 6000 Dinka refugees by
Baggara Arabs in al-Di'ein village in 1987. We have the example of the
Mauritanian Arab government’s dispossession and expulsion of black
Mauritanians, in 1989-90, with the complicity, by silence and inaction, of
Black African governments. These are the types of things we Afrikans
have allowed Arabs to do to us for the last 15 centuries, from the Sinai
Peninsula to the Senegal River, and from Cairo to Juba. And that’s what
they will gladly do to us from Dakar to Asmara and down to Cape Town,
if we do not stop them NOW! Defeating Hitler’s armies cost Russia untold
hardship, and 1 in 22 Russians (approximately 5% of the entire Russian
population) died in battle. But had they not paid that heavy price, Russia
would have lost all its territory and population like the Native Americans
did in the USA. Are Afrikans ready to drive Gadhafi’s Arab hordes away
at any price?

That is the challenge thrown by Arab expansionism at Pan Afrikanism in
the 21st century. And each and every Afrikan needs to answer that
question. If you think that because you live in Accra or Lagos or Kinshasa
or Cape Town, far from the borderlands of today, or that because you are a
Muslim, or are married by an Arab, the menace should not concern you,
then you are living in a fool’s paradise. The Janjawid massacre of the
black-skinned Muslims of Darfur, under the directions of the
Arabist-colorarchist system of Jellaba-Arab minority rule in Sudan should
cure you of your delusions. These Arabisers are melanophobic and
Afrophobic white supremacists! Your playing ostrich and burying your
head in the sand won’t cause the marauding Arab hordes to vanish. If you
dismiss Dar Fur and al- Di'ein as none of your business, just think: If by
chance you had been passing through al-Di'ein village that morning in
1987, your black face and Afrikan culture would have ensured that you
were either butchered, barbecued alive or enslaved along with the 6,000
Dinka refugees in the village. Or if you happen to be in a Dar Fur village
any day today when the Janjawid strike, you’ll be raped, butchered, burnt
alive or enslaved along with the other blacks.

So don’t foolishly think you are not a target for the Arabisers. Your black
skin and Afrikan culture put you at risk. So, this is the moment of truth for
every Afrikan, and especially for every Pan Afrikanist anywhere on earth.
In particular, if you are a diaspora Afrikan wanting to repatriate to Africa,
shouldn’t you see to it that Africa is safe from Arab hegemony and its
murderous marauders? Or do you want yourself or your descendants to be
massacred like the 13 Afrikans in Darfur by some Arab Janjawid? If you
do nothing to stop the Janjawid today, it will some day be your turn and
you might find yourself lamenting and saying: The Arabs came for the
South Sudanese, and I did nothing to stop them because I wasn’t a South
Sudanese; And then the Arabs came for the black Mauritanians, and I did
nothing to stop them because I wasn’t a black Mauritanian; Then the
Arabs came for the blacks in Darfur, and I did nothing to stop them
because I wasn’t a black in Darfur; And then the Arabs came for my black
ass in Cape Town, and by that time there were no blacks left to stop them
killing or enslaving me. For 50 years continentalist Pan-Africanism has
refused to acknowledge the threat to Afrikans from Arabs.

Continentalist Pan-Africanism has been in denial of the race war character
of the Afro-Arab wars in Sudan (Anya Anya 1955-1972; SPLM 1983-
2005). It has been in denial of the race war character of the ethnic
cleansings in Mauritania, and of Libya’s destabilizations in Chad, Sudan,
Uganda, CAR, Liberia etc. Continentalist Pan Africanism resolutely
played the ostrich as Afrikans were attacked, massacred, driven off their
lands and enslaved by Arabs. Our OAU/AU puppet presidents, prime
ministers, generals, bureaucrats and intellectuals could not have done
worse for Afrikans in the Borderlands matter if they were a conscious,
card-carrying fifth column in the pay of Arabs. Though they certainly have
acted like one, I don’t think they are a fifth column; they have been
something worse. For the past 50 years they have actually been acting just
like the dumb animals that Ibn Khaldun etc claimed that blacks are! Now
is the time for all that to change, for all that dumb Afrocidal nonsense to
stop! It is time for Pan Africanism to escape from Arab hegemonist mental
slavery and be reborn as Pan Afrikanism. It is time to wake up and accept
as fact the Arab invaders’ long-prosecuted project to Islamise, conquer and
Arabise all Afrikans. For all those Pan Africanists who have for the last 50
years talked about some vague and purposeless African unity, here at last
is a clear and present danger, a mortal menace, to unite against. Pan
Afrikanism must act on the overwhelming evidence that the Arabs are
determined to complete their long term project of conquering all of Africa
and enslaving or Arabising all Afrikans. Pan Afrikanists must unite against
the Arab enemy. Pan Afrika must defeat our Arab enemy, and by any
means necessary. It is time for each and every Afrikan to join together and
organize to defeat the Arabist threat. We must do that or we perish!

----------------

References

AI-Baqir al-Afif Mukhtar, (n.d.) “The Crisis of Identity in Northern
Sudan: A Dilemma of
a Black people with a White Culture”, A paper presented at the
CODSRIA African
Humanities Institute Tenured by the Program of African Studies at the
Northwestern
University, Evanston 14

Adam Misbah al-Haqq, (n.d.) “Blasphemy Before God: The Darkness of
Racism In
Muslim Culture”, MuslimWakeup.Com,
http://www.muslimwakeup.com/archives/000498.php

Agyeman, Opoku (1994) “Pan-Africanism vs Pan-Arabism”, Black
Renaissance,
Vol. 1, No. 1, January 1994, pp.30-72

Bankie Forster Bankie “Pan-Africa or African Union?” in Bankie, F. and
Mchombu,
K. eds (2006) Pan Africanism, Windhoek: Gamsberg Macmillan, pp.
208-219

Biko, Steve (1987) I Write What I Like, Oxford: Heinemann Educational
Books
Haashim, M. Jalaal (2006) “Islamisation and Arabisation of Africans as a
means to
Political Power in the Sudan” in Bankie, F. and Mchombu, K. eds (2006)
Pan
Africanism, Windhoek: Gamsberg Macmillan pp.244-269

Hitler, Adolf (1971) Mein Kampf, Boston: Houghton Mifflin

Niemoller, Martin in Wikipedia
Nyaba, Peter Adwok (2002) “The Afro-Arab Conflict in the 21st Century”
Tinabantu,

Vol. 1, No. 1, May 2002, pp. 26-50

The Guardian, Nairobi “Singing while their men rape”, Wednesday, July
2004,Page 6
http://www.taipeitimes.com/News/world/archives/2004/07/21/200317981

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
^ Name ONE black organization, religious or not, that is comparable in resources, organization, and consistency as the Nation Of Islam?

It shouldn't prove too difficult. Just ONE!

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
zarahan- aka Enrique Cardova and Men Kheper Ra - Just as the Hebrew religion and Christianity were originally Black religions rewritten by the Albinos to further their false claims, so was Islam. Modern Islam has nothing to do with Arabs, and most certainly those Anti-Black quotations have nothing to do with Arabs - they were Black people just like Hebrews you know.

Examples:

Bukhari: "Allah's Apostle said, 'You should listen to and obey your ruler even if he is a black African slave whose head looks like a raisin.'"

Al-Bukhari is falsely called a Persian: But Al-Bukhari was NOT a Persian, he was a Tajik: Tajiks descended from ancient peoples of Central Asia, such as the Soghdians and the Bactrians (Turks). His people were simply vassals of the Persian Empire, and unscrupulas Whites use that relationship to falsely claim that he was a Persian.

Tabari II:11 "Shem, the son of Noah was the father of the Arabs, the Persians, and the Greeks; Ham was the father of the Black Africans; and Japheth was the father of the Turks and of Gog and Magog who were cousins of the Turks. Noah prayed that the prophets and apostles would be descended from Shem and kings would be from Japheth. He prayed that the African's color would change so that their descendants would be slaves to the Arabs and Turks."

Tafsir al-Tabari. He was born in Amol, Tabaristan (some twenty kilometres south of the Caspian Sea) in the winter of 838–9.

Here again, al-Tabari was NOT a Persian. The place of his birth was Parthian territory, they also were simply vassals of the Persian Empire.

Ishaq:450 "It is your folly to fight the Apostle, for Allah's army is bound to disgrace you. We brought them to the pit. Hell was their meeting place. We collected them there, black slaves, men of no descent."

Abu Bakr Muhammad ibn Ishaq ibn Khuzaymah was born in Nishapur a year earlier than Ibn Jarir al-Tabari and outlived him by one year.

Here again, Ishaq was NOT a Persian. The place of his birth was also Parthian territory, they were simply vassals of the Persian Empire.

BTW - That's why Islamists fight so hard to further the lie that Persians and Arabs were White. Their lies don't work so well when the truth is known.

Many Negroes foolishly believe that Islam is a non-White religion, and even fight and argue over it's origins.

That's pure silliness, regardless of it's origins, Albinos have had control of it for over a thousand years - it is now theirs - just like Judaism and Christianity is now theirs.

It's best Negroes look forward, pass them all by.

Ru2religious
Member # 4547

Member Rated:
quote:
[QB] ^ NO fool!

Christianity and the NOI are NOT the same.
You are confusing religion with spirituality.

Nothing about what I wrote spells 'SAME'. I'm saying they give the same results when it comes to our people. Now speaking of same let me do the math.

1. Both have enslaved Africans
2. Both have sold Africans for profit
3. Both have forced their way upon people
4. Both think they have the ultimate truth
5. Both have extreme racism
6. Both have targeted Africans
7. Both worship the same god/Allah

These are just a few of the traits they share ... yet I didn't say they were the same - I'm saying the effect upon our people renders the same results.

quote:
The major difference is from a BLACK (Not Albino) prospective.

Churches don't actually SAVE anyone. They only supply the person with a place to hide and their heads in the sand until they think it's safe to come out.

Nope - this is a bias opinion because your a Muslim and don't know any better. I don't condone Christianity but if you must talk about them I will be there representative lol. Church is not a hide and seek place - these people are giving people food, clothing them, walking the streets preaching (my family members are doing this). Why would they hide when they believe god is watching over them? Your opinions or lack of knowledge thereof is funny. Again - I can careless about Islam or Christianity - they both are bastard religions.

quote:
Do you see the US's most wealthy and largest churches on the streets the NOI are paroling?
Where is Crelow Dollar, T.D.Jakes, and in Chi'town, Rev. Wright?
They are where they have been since slavery, in the master's house.

T.D.Jakes, Write, Creflow Dollar, etc ... do not represent Christianity they represent the insanity of Christianity. African American Muslims are in the same exact place .. "Master's House"!! You speak as though your NOI is freeing the people which they are not - I live in America too and I know what they are doing and what they are not doing. One of my best friends is an FOI - I know what's up and what isn't.

Prove to me that you are out of the masters house. Are you a sovereign citizen? I bet I couldn't ask a Moor that question here in the United States lol ... they would laugh at me and prove they are sovereign and then question if I'm free.

quote:
If you have studied religion, you would have noted that all have two distinct messages they convey; One esoteric, one exoteric.
This is because common ignorant people like yourself need a simple, uncomplicated message to absorb. Too much information would only confuse and alienate you.

You probably really don't know what esoteric means lol. My book will be out next year dealing with esoteric religion throughout Africa, America and the Middle East ... I would suggest that you not make any assumption about what I know in concerns to esoteric knowledge. Its based on the Koran, Bible, Ugarit Tablets, Cuniform, etc ... lol ... your assumptions are foolish at best. You thought I was a jew in one of your post so what you think is worth about nothing right now.

quote:
Anyway, I had this conversation with a black christain around the time of the Millions Man March who I invited to ride with me to the event. His response was that he wasn't attending because his preacher has told the congregation that Farrakhan are devils.
He was ignorant - he didn't know that both religions are devils to our people - he thought it was only Islam. I hope you corrected him properly.

quote:
As I informed him, the religion isn't what's important. Rather, it's the everyday commonalities that are important.
Okay now your confusing me here ... you told him "it's the everyday commonalities that are important..." Does this conflict with what you wrote above? Secondly Islam is a religion just as Christianity is - one is no more spiritual then the other. Both documents have esoteric knowledge in them - which 90% will never understand because they take everything so literal.

The only thing that I can give Islam an edge on is that it reads the same in Arabic as in English - while the Christian bible has been translated over 50 times and it doesn't say the same thing every time.

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
quote:
[QB] I'm saying they give the same results when it comes to our people. Now speaking of same let me do the math.

Fool, we are not speaking of Turkish Arabs, or even the same religion.

The thread is about the show of strength the NOI organized to stem the spread of random and senseless violence in the world's black communities.
The NOI is not the same as ignorant African Islamics who mindless murder their own people in the name of religion.

These people the NOI are out helping aren't even Muslims, but lost in a mindless area of no description. Like those same ignorant Africans these "Limbo" Negroes are blindly killing their own.

Member # 15718

Name ONE black organization, religious or not, that is comparable in resources, organization, and consistency as the Nation Of Islam?

Define resources, organization and consistency.
How much money does NOI have? Give a figure so
comparisons can be made. And what is comparable organization?
One maximum leader, ten deputies, and 40 sub-deputies?

WHat is consistency? Was it consistent to call for the
death of Malcolm X then talk bout black "unity"
at the same time? Is it consistent to rail against
"the white devils" while exempting brutal Arab
enslavers from comparable railing? Is it consistent
to rail against "ignorant" Christians while hastening
to bow to, and/or worship at the grave of a 'Caucasoid '
slave trader, whose holy city was once one of the biggest
slave trading centers in black flesh in the Islamic
world? Indeed black slave labor did much of the dirty
work in the holy city, like the saka water carrier below.
The black slaves also did several other trades but
make no mistake- when it came to the dirtiest grunt work
they laid that on the brothas..

-

"By the name of Nubians are known in Mecca all those shining pitch- black negro slaves who are employed in the hardest work on building, quarrying etc...
--Francis E. Peters - 1994 Mecca: A Literary
History of the Muslim Holy Land - Page 271

---------------------------------------------------------

There will always be religious differences- sharp ones.
But that does not mean we cannot all get along peacefully.
On the flip side I think NOI has done some good,
particularly in the area of "cooperative capitalism"
where it has been an important player in the late 20th century
among US blacks.

Ru2religious
Member # 4547

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
[QB] I'm saying they give the same results when it comes to our people. Now speaking of same let me do the math.

Fool, we are not speaking of Turkish Arabs, or even the same religion.

The thread is about the show of strength the NOI organized to stem the spread of random and senseless violence in the world's black communities.
The NOI is not the same as ignorant African Islamics who mindless murder their own people in the name of religion.

These people the NOI are out helping aren't even Muslims, but lost in a mindless area of no description. Like those same ignorant Africans these "Limbo" Negroes are blindly killing their own.

Okay this is where I think that we are bumping heads ... The Christians are out there recruiting as well - they are trying to stop these senseless killing of AA's against AA's.

Yet you have to understand that the root of your religion comes from the Middle East ... you say that Mohammed is Allah's prophet correct? If so then you whether you want it to be or not you are part of the same system that is killing our people as a whole; period! There is no debate, argument, or anything close to that level.

Islam is Islam - there are no ways around it - just - like Christian get upset at me when I tell them despite having a different system of Christianity you are still tied in to the Roman Catholics who created your religion.

Islam - Muslims killing Muslims such as in Darfur and other places- its the legacy of your religion.

Ru2religious
Member # 4547

Member Rated:
quote:
Name ONE black organization, religious or not, that is comparable in resources, organization, and consistency as the Nation Of Islam?

WHat is consistency? Was it consistent to call for the
death of Malcolm X then talk bout black "unity"
at the same time? Is it consistent to rail against
"the white devils" while exempting brutal Arab
enslavers from comparable railing? Is it consistent
to rail against "ignorant" Christians while hastening
to bow to, and/or worship at the grave of a 'Caucasoid '
slave trader, whose holy city was once one of the biggest
slave trading centers in black flesh in the Islamic
world? Indeed black slave labor did much of the dirty
work in the holy city, like the saka water carrier below.
The black slaves also did several other trades but
make no mistake- when it came to the dirtiest grunt work
they laid that on the brothas..

-

"By the name of Nubians are known in Mecca all those shining pitch- black negro slaves who are employed in the hardest work on building, quarrying etc...

You know to a certain degree I think the NOI has done some good - but my problem with them is that they are out and about recruiting more Moslems or Muslims and not freeing the people. Is the message a sovereignty message to free AA's or is it a Join Islam type message and it will change your life.

Religion is not freedom - its a different form of enslavement so then they are out enslaving our brothas and sistas.

If you want our people to be free and for them to come out of their situation then you will teach them how to become Sovereign and you will truly be teaching them to be free. If you truly want there situation to change then teach them Real Estate so that they can own land and property - Teach them to purchase from their own - and teach them to own their own. If your truly for their freedom then you will teach them how to never depend upon the government ever again.

If you teach them these things then your religious ideology may be more appealing to the masses. If I was on the street in the ghetto - I would want to know how to get out of the ghetto. If they can teach me that then those who taught me I would definitely be interested in their ideology and their deity because their deity cared enough about me to get me out of my situation first and then taught me about who he/she is.

I don't want to hear Allah this and Allah that - and Allah is your answer he's your redemption ... he he he. Show me freedom - don't show me an illusion of freedom by presenting me a deity - and as well know - you are supposed to SERVE deities which means you will be a SERVANT even the more. Serving, Servant, Slave is all the same thing - we've been there, done that, and its time to know freedom.

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
quote:

WHat is consistency?

When Ghadafi offered to donate the Nation Of Islam $1B the US government blocked it so that the NOI couldn't receive these funds.
When he provided the NOI with a $5M business loan, the Jews threatened the black bank where the NOI deposited it and made the black bank President personally return the money to Farrakhan apologizing that they couldn't accept the funds.

Now, resources aren't actually the measurement of financial availability.
Anyone not indoctrinated into white thought should realize the planet's most abundant and valuable resources is people.

Before anyone mistakenly mentions it, let's look at the NAACP which definitely has greater financial resources relative to the NOI.
Not surprising since the NAACP is a Negro front organization for Ashkenazi Jews. The NAACP today is nothing more than a bunch of Negro lawyers working for a bunch of Jews.

Consistency is just what it sounds like; Doing something the same way repeatedly over a period of time. In this case, the consistency is a positive impact on the black community.
Today, the positive impact on the black community is far greater for the NOI than the NAACP.

Still waiting for your alternative organization to the NOI?

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

You know to a certain degree I think the NOI has done some good - but my problem with them is that they are out and about recruiting more Moslems or Muslims and not freeing the people. Is the message a sovereignty message to free AA's or is it a Join Islam type message and it will change your life.

Religion is not freedom - its a different form of enslavement so then they are out enslaving our brothas and sistas.

If you want our people to be free and for them to come out of their situation then you will teach them how to become Sovereign and you will truly be teaching them to be free. If you truly want there situation to change then teach them Real Estate so that they can own land and property - Teach them to purchase from their own - and teach them to own their own. If your truly for their freedom then you will teach them how to never depend upon the government ever again.

If you teach them these things then your religious ideology may be more appealing to the masses. If I was on the street in the ghetto - I would want to know how to get out of the ghetto. If they can teach me that then those who taught me I would definitely be interested in their ideology and their deity because their deity cared enough about me to get me out of my situation first and then taught me about who he/she is.

I don't want to hear Allah this and Allah that - and Allah is your answer he's your redemption ... he he he. Show me freedom - don't show me an illusion of freedom by presenting me a deity - and as well know - you are supposed to SERVE deities which means you will be a SERVANT even the more. Serving, Servant, Slave is all the same thing - we've been there, done that, and its time to know freedom.

Black people, worldwide are at war, and blacks need to wake up and act accordingly.
The religious aspect of the NOI isn't really important.
You say the NOI hasn't freed anyone, and you couldn't be more incorrect.
Perhaps prior to voicing an ignorant opinion you should research more. Not by reading, but Field research.
Here are a few ways the NOI has FREED formerly ignorant Negroes;

1. NOI members do not smoke cigarettes. So, none of their dollars are given to the Jewish owned and controlled tobacco industry.

2. NOI members do not drink alcohol. So, none of their dollars are given to the Jewish owned and controlled Alcohol/Liquor industries.

3. NOI members do not do drugs.

4. NOI members are not a part of the wimpish, black female controlled Baptist church. Therefore, they aren't of the passive "turn-the-other-cheek" feminine minded religion that has crippled both Africa and African Americans since slavery, and before.

5. NOI members control what they eat. They grow their own food and are not dependent on visiting Jew owned grocery stores and purchasing/consuming foodstuffs controlled by Jews.

6.Divorce rate among NOI families is approx. 6%.
Divorce rate among "Christian" African Americans is approx. 82%.

7. School drop-out rate among "Christian" African Americans is approx. 50-60%.
School drop-out rate for NOI children in NOI schools is non-existent.

8. The majority of Black Christians are limited to speaking just English. They have no desire to speak any foreign language.
The average NOI member speaks 2-3 languages.

The list goes on quite a while, but I think you should get an idea of where this is headed.

I am not a Muslim nor Christian. I have no vested interest in either from a religious standpoint.
However, I don't have a requirement to confuse religion with acceptable and Jew free living.

Ru2religious
Member # 4547

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:
[qb] Name ONE black organization, religious or not, that is comparable in resources, organization, and consistency as the Nation Of Islam?

Black people, worldwide are at war, and blacks need to wake up and act accordingly.
Yes People of brown skin color are at war world wide yet with this being said:

quote:
Perhaps prior to voicing an ignorant opinion you should research more. Not by reading, but Field research.

Okay I can already see where this is going just going over your list and so I will address your list.

quote:

1. NOI members do not smoke cigarettes. So, none of their dollars are given to the Jewish owned and controlled tobacco industry.

2. NOI members do not drink alcohol. So, none of their dollars are given to the Jewish owned and controlled Alcohol/Liquor industries.

4. NOI members are not a part of the wimpish, black female controlled Baptist church. Therefore, they aren't of the passive "turn-the-other-cheek" feminine minded religion that has crippled both Africa and African Americans since slavery, and before.

5. NOI members control what they eat. They grow their own food and are not dependent on visiting Jew owned grocery stores and purchasing/consuming foodstuffs controlled by Jews.

8. The majority of Black Christians are limited to speaking just English. They have no desire to speak any foreign language.

Your list are based on things that each individual can do personally ... it doesn't take NOI to stop these things or keep marriages going - My grandparents were married for 63 years before one passed. All of my uncles are married and have been for 30 + years and they are all Christians and all of their kids have gone on to get Masters or Bachelor Degrees.

Basically by the expression of your list - you are basically saying that African Americans are savages and cannot do or think for themselves. They need the NOI to stay married or in school. They need the NOI to quite smoking and drinking. African American are like animals - they basically need to be trained or guided by the NOI. THAT IS GARBAGE!!!

Secondly, can I see that stats which shows AA Christians marriage stats vs. NOI marriage stats? And please do not give me some NOI stats -

quote:
The list goes on quite a while, but I think you should get an idea of where this is headed.
I like to read so you can provide the full list - I don't mind - actually I prefer for you to give me the full list.

quote:
I am not a Muslim nor Christian. I have no vested interest in either from a religious standpoint.
However, I don't have a requirement to confuse religion with acceptable and Jew free living.

Okay?
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
[qb] Name ONE black organization, religious or not, that is comparable in resources, organization, and consistency as the Nation Of Islam?

Yes People of brown skin color are at war world wide yet with this being said:

quote:

Okay I can already see where this is going just going over your list and so I will address your list.

quote:

Your list are based on things that each individual can do personally ... it doesn't take NOI to stop these things or keep marriages going - My grandparents were married for 63 years before one passed. All of my uncles are married and have been for 30 + years and they are all Christians and all of their kids have gone on to get Masters or Bachelor Degrees.

Basically by the expression of your list - you are basically saying that African Americans are savages and cannot do or think for themselves. They need the NOI to stay married or in school. They need the NOI to quite smoking and drinking. African American are like animals - they basically need to be trained or guided by the NOI. THAT IS GARBAGE!!!

Secondly, can I see that stats which shows AA Christians marriage stats vs. NOI marriage stats? And please do not give me some NOI stats -

quote:
I like to read so you can provide the full list - I don't mind - actually I prefer for you to give me the full list.

quote:

Okay?

You are confused.
If Blacks could individually break free of these traps on their own, they would.

What you are confused about is this Jewish promotion of INDIVIDUALISM. To you, the individual superseded the group.
This is how Jews want you to think because alone you have as much chance of braking free of their devices as a midget has to slam dunk.

The marriage/divorce as well as High school drop-out stats are public record and easily verified. The NOI stats are not, but accurate as I have relayed.

What you fail to understand is that NOI is simply a vehicle the same as Garvey's UNIA or the Moorish Temple of America.
The basic philosophy of the org isn't what attracts members. It's the need for solidarity.
The true enabler is are it's members.

You are just negatively influenced by the idiots in Africa embracing the religion and using it as an excuse to kill their own.

Member # 15718

I am not a Muslim nor Christian. I have no vested interest in either.

It may well be, but most of the above are probably
based on NOI figures with every incentive to massage
them so NOI looks good, and to bash non-NOI organizations
so they look bad. Easy example is your "82% of all black
Christian familes" are divorced claim. This sounds like
puffed up NOI propaganda. ON what evidence do you base
this claim? Most statistical divorce rates are reported
per thousand. What credible, non-biased source shows
an alleged "82%" of these "Christian divorces?"
I await your elucidation and presentation of sources OTHER
than NOI propaganda. If anything, a cursory Google search
for credible sources, reveals that most blacks
(who report as CHristian religion anyway)
do not have any "82%" divorce percentage. QUOTE:

"Only 18 percent of black women who married in
the 1940s eventually divorced, a rate only
slightly higher than that for white women of that
era. But, of that far smaller number of black
women who married in the late sixties and early
seventies, 60 percent have already divorced."

--The Abolition of Marriage, by Maggie Gallagher <
abol.html>page 117, Dennis A. Ahlburg and Carol
J. DeVita, "New Realities of the American Family,"
Population Bulletin 47, no.2 (August 1992): 15.

Your list is also weak on several points:

1) Your stats seem based on NOI propaganda, not
credible, non-biased sources. (already talked about this above)

2) NOI is a latecomer to good black socio-economic outcomes.
Black divorce rates back in various eras were not
much different from white ones as shown above. They
were low long BEFORE NOI rose to any kind of prominence
or rapid growth. This was in the 1940s when ELijah
Muahmmed was doing his prison stint and his organization
was miniscule. In short, black divorce rates were
holding the line quite nicely LONG BEFORE Elijah
Muhammed or NOI came prominently on the scene. Same
with marriage rates. Every census between 1890 and 1950
show blacks posting higher marriage rates than whites-
contradicting white "biodiversity" claims of some
sort of special white virtue where that is concerned.
Again, black folk already had it goin on BEFORE NOI
was prominent.

3) Black christian churches had it goin on long before NOI
You boast that NOI members do not do drugs,
tobacco or alcohol. If true, tHis is commendable,
and more people not just blacks should follow this example.
But it is hardly unusual for black religious folk. Various
black churches and sects do this routinely. Father Divine's
PEace Mission Movement for example, boasted membership numbers
over 100,000 per some estimates and not only banned drug, alcohol
and tobacco but also boosted black employment mesurably in the teeth
of the Great Depression.

4) Many black churches are female dominated but several others
are male dominated, and have been so for most of US history. And "turn
the other cheek" can achieve impressive results- Se ML KIng.

Indeed one complaint about the black church, parallel with feminism
is "too much patriarchy" - which among other things is blocking
acceptance of gay marriage among blacks some charge. ANd male ministers
still overwhelmingly dominate leadership positions. As for "turn the
other cheek"- ML KIng used that frame to help achieve passage of the
Civil RIghts Act of 1964 and Zvoting RIghts Act of 1965. During this time
NOI for the most part remained on the sidelines, criticizing, but taking
little action and not accomplishing much for black civil rights.

This was part of the frustration felt by Malcolm X- how ELihaj Muhammed kept
Muslims marginalized from the intense black freedom struggle the unfolding.
The word on the street was that:
"Them Muslims talk a lot, safe up North, but they don't do nothing.
They ain't down here facing Bull Connor in Birmingham or Klan thugs
in Mississippi, or lawyers for Jim Crow in court."

Tome and time again Malcolm's frustration at this state of affairs is
seen. The first chance he got after breaking away was to form the militant
OAAU, where he could finally get a place at the table, or at least a
better position to join the unfolding drama of civil rights. But what
happened to X? NOI killed him!

5) Other stats posted such as mysterious "Christian dropout rates"
again, have little credible to back them up,
and again, seem
mostly an NOI propaganda exercise. From whence these mysterious
"CHristian dropout" rates? Is it high school? College? Mostly
black colleges or white ones? WHat years? The lack of detail
suggests another doubtful claim...

--------------------
Note: I am not an "Egyptologist" as claimed by some still bitter, defeated, trolls creating fake profiles and posts elsewhere. Hapless losers, you still fail. My output of hard data debunking racist nonsense has actually INCREASED since you began..

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
4) Many black churches are female dominated but several others
are male dominated, and have been so for most of US history. And "turn
the other cheek" can achieve impressive results- Se ML KIng.

Maybe you should ask your grandfather about this before popping off.

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
^ The "Results" achieved by MLK were exactly what his Jewish handlers wanted him to achieve.
The Civil rights benefited in this exact order:

1. Jews
2. White Women
3. Native Americans
4. Negroes

Once MLK got educated by Elijah and Malcolm he broke away from his former masters and started his Poor people's organization to unite all the world's poor. That is what got him a Jewish bullet. Can't have no poor folks uniting and getting organized. That would seriously impact the flow of Jewish money.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^MK - I was speaking more in historical terms.

At the time of his death, MLK was seen, especially by young Blacks, as a man whose time had come and gone. You will note that at the time of his death, he was helping striking garbage collectors in Memphis, Tennessee.

Like all people who install national heroes, Blacks, in order to placate Albinos, had to embellish kings achievements, and focus on non violence - no surprise there.

But actually violence is EXACTLY what brought about REAL social change.

At the time of MLK death, the REAL heroes of the civil rights movement were Huey Newton, Bobby Seale, H. Rap Brown, Stokely Carmichael, Angela Davis, and others.

The DEFINING moment in the civil rights struggle was NOT Selma Alabama.

IT WAS THE NEWARK RIOTS!

And the series of Riots known as "The Long Hot Summers".

Unfortunately, in order to get a national holiday for MLK; Black leadership chose to lie to their youth.

That lie may yet come back to bite them in the Ass.

Member # 15718

Exactly what kind of "social change" did ghetto riots
bring? Black employment, education, voting participation,
access to more government services, dismantling
of JIm Crow barriers, black pride and assertiveness,
etc were all already on the UPSWING
BEFORE most ghetto riots. SO exactly what kind of
"change" did they bring and how?

And sure King was not popular with younger black radicals
by 1968. Everyone knows that. But how much positive
social change did the radicals achieve, compared
to the "ineffective" methods of King? Black
employment, education, voting participation,
access to more government services, dismantling
of JIm Crow barriers, black pride and assertiveness,
etc were all already on the UPSWING
BEFORE the radicals and Black Power came to prominence.

After the Watts riots, employment in Watts went
down, businesses decreased and gang violence and
homicides increased to a magnitude not seen
before. By the year 2000 median Watts household
income stood at a pathetic $24,728, one of the
lowest in Los Angeles, and 49% of the people in
Watts lived below the poverty level. WHat "real
social change" did the ghetto riots make in Watts?
Don't duck the question. Give me some analysis and
a straight up answer.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^What bothers me about you, is that you are a little simple-minded know nothing snot, who doesn't know that he is simple-minded know nothing snot.

The benefits of the "long Hot summers" were not realized by those communities who actually rioted. The realization that Blacks were willing to use violence, spurred concessions everywhere else, to AVOID violence.

Ru2religious
Member # 4547

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
^MK - I was speaking more in historical terms.

At the time of his death, MLK was seen, especially by young Blacks, as a man whose time had come and gone. You will note that at the time of his death, he was helping striking garbage collectors in Memphis, Tennessee.

Like all people who install national heroes, Blacks, in order to placate Albinos, had to embellish kings achievements, and focus on non violence - no surprise there.

At the time of MLK death, the REAL heroes of the civil rights movement were Huey Newton, Bobby Seale, H. Rap Brown, Stokely Carmichael, Angela Davis, and others.

The DEFINING moment in the civil rights struggle was NOT Selma Alabama.

IT WAS THE NEWARK RIOTS!

And the series of Riots known as "The Long Hot Summers".

Unfortunately, in order to get a national holiday for MLK; Black leadership chose to lie to their youth.

That lie may yet come back to bite them in the Ass.

Agreed.
Ru2religious
Member # 4547

Member Rated:
quote:
^ The "Results" achieved by MLK were exactly what his Jewish handlers wanted him to achieve.
The Civil rights benefited in this exact order:

1. Jews
2. White Women
3. Native Americans
4. Negroes

Once MLK got educated by Elijah and Malcolm he broke away from his former masters and started his Poor people's organization to unite all the world's poor. That is what got him a Jewish bullet. Can't have no poor folks uniting and getting organized. That would seriously impact the flow of Jewish money.

Yes and No!!! You said after he was educated by Elijah and Malcolm but if you know about the true history of MLK you will know that he was pro-violence at first until the Jews like you said set him up with a gay speech writer - talking non violence non violence -as they knew the violence would be targeted toward them.

MLK - has a history that is foreign to a lot of people who have not truly researched his true politics ... all you have to do is read the old book called 'Nigga with a gun' which MLK gave the forwards ... he was pro-whoop ass until he bought into the lie the Jews told him. They told him that they will give him his time to talk what he truly wanted to talk - and that's when he caught that bullet trying to do what he wanted to do in the first place. Elijah and Malcolm didn't educate him on that - he actually agree with them from the beginning - but from a different religious format.

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com