EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » When Moors Ruled Spain - Reconquista as a Civil War (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: When Moors Ruled Spain - Reconquista as a Civil War
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by CelticWarrioress:
Brada, yes I have looked up my family crest. Yes it has a Moor's head on it. My paternal grandfather was Scottish, actually from Scotland & was of the Moore sept of the Boyd clan (same clan as James I, my ancestor & his ancestor were brothers). No none of my ancestors were adopted by the Moors LOL. You say you're not racist but yet you would deny my people any history, identity, heritage,racial pride, etc. You deny us our homeland stating we are not indigenous to anywhere on earth. How's that not racist Brada??

Troll Patrol, No I did not. I said my complexion was peaches & cream. As far as my father he had the same skin tone as Queen Lizzie II except he had dark brown almost Black hair like Lothar Matthau & dark blue eyes. My mother has a natural light tan to her skin though oops she's not a Moore though LOL ROTFLMBO.

Stop lying, you made those claim several times, one thread was on Brazilians. For some crazy reason you started your usual rant.
Posts: 22235 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bonampak420:
quote:
Brada, yes I have looked up my family crest. Yes it has a Moor's head on it. My paternal grandfather was Scottish, actually from Scotland .

The blacks of great britain, Ireland and Scotland

-

-

-

-

Bump

Awesome post.

So, this where these dwarf stories come from (Silurian or Ivernian race). But they gave it their own little twist, by taking away the elements such as unusual curly and dark complexion etc.

And the supposed tiger is likely a Cave Hyena.

http://mbe.oxfordjournals.org/content/22/12/2435.full

CHAPTER III.

THE ANCIENT INHABITANTS

Abundance of remains of primeval inhabitants — No trace of Briton or Saxon on Dartmoor — None of Palaeolithic man — The Neolithic man who occupied it — A pastoral people — His presence in Ireland, in China, in Algeria — A pastoral people — The pottery — The arrival of the Celt in Britain in two waves — The Gael — The Briton — Introduction of iron — Mode of life of the original occupants of the moor — The huts — Pounds — Cooking — Tracklines — Enormous numbers who lived on Dartmoor — A peaceable people.

http://en.m.wikisource.org/wiki/A_Book_of_Dartmoor/Chapter_3

http://www.archive.org/stream/bookofdartmoor00baririch/bookofdartmoor00baririch_djvu.txt

Posts: 22235 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by kdolo:
The Blacks were already there.......landed elite before White take over.....

Mike's theory is probably correct....

The 'Moor' thing is probably used as a distraction from.that fundamental point.

Reconquista = Reconquest .....

So what was the first conquest ????

The first conquest was of White barbarians over Blacks in Iberian penninsula.....

Yes, we now know of La Brana, and the Ivernian matches.

quote:
This work develops a hypothesis on the origin of a cultural complex which was established in the southwest quadrant of the Iberian Peninsula around the transition from the IV to III millennium BC*. The rupture observed between the cultural groups studied herein and those proceeding them in southern Iberia can also be explained by other mechanisms not migratory movements but important accelerations in the change of human behavior. In addition, the close similarities with other peri-Mediterranean cultures may be due to convergence phenomena. The diffusionist explanation that we are presenting has previously been put forward based only on archeological arguments (Escacena et al. 1988). If we recall again the hypothesis that accredits the cultural dispersion to population movements, it is in order to offer an understanding for other studies, above all, genetic and linguistic ones, that support these connections of the North African world with the Iberian Peninsula during the recent prehistoric period.
--J. L. Escacena Carrasco

Prehistoric Iberia
2000, pp 125-162

Applications of Evolutive Archeology: Migrations from Africa to Iberia in the Recent Prehistory

A Habsburg Agenda
Member # 21824

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for A Habsburg Agenda     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
Charlemagne - portrayal in a missal

-
Charlemagne Statue in Grossmunster Church, Zurich
Note the skin fold going down the side of his nose.

-
Coronation of Charles II the bald

-
Detail from St Jacques Appears to Charlemagne - Jean Fouquet

If some of the Franks were this dark, then where were the real white people?

It looks like it was always Moors in all parts of medieval Europe from day one.

Posts: 890 | From: London | Registered: Apr 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CelticWarrioress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Troll Patrol show me where I said that I & my father were swarthy. You claim you are not a Black supremacist who hates Whites. Tell me then where on earth do White people belong if not Europe? Where are Whites aboriginal/indigenous to?? What is White people's history? This out to be good.
Posts: 3257 | From: Madisonville, KY USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A Habsburg Agenda
Member # 21824

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for A Habsburg Agenda     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When one looks at the attire of the people in this gathering it isn't difficult to see the Moorish connections. It looks like it was Moors everywhere in medieval Europe, only that the word Moor itself was used to describe Muslims, North Africans and their cousins in the Iberian peninsula.

-
Cases of Noblemen and Women - Jean Fouquet

-
Jean Fouquet, 1450

--------------------
The Habsburg Agenda - Defending Western Christian civilization

Posts: 890 | From: London | Registered: Apr 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kdolo
Member # 21830

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kdolo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So, it appears that standard narrative of Iberian penninsula is incomplete at best ....at worst a lie.

--------------------
Keldal

Posts: 2818 | From: new york | Registered: Apr 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
Troll Patrol show me where I said that I & my father were swarthy. You claim you are not a Black supremacist who hates Whites. Tell me then where on earth do White people belong if not Europe? Where are Whites aboriginal/indigenous to?? What is White people's history? This out to be good.

Indeed, I am not a black supremacist, but I do hate whites like KKK and such organizations who hate people of color with a passion.

To answer your question, no whites weren't/ aren't aboriginal to Europe. it has been shown to you time and time again, even in this same thread. Central Asia is from where modern Europeans derived, the "porto-european". It has been shown time and time again. You have learned part of your history in history text books haven't you? SMH

Saka tayaiy paradraya

http://www.historyforkids.org/learn/maps/indoeuropean.htm

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Habsburg, these are awesome.

--Munchen, Bayerische Staatsbibliothek, Cod Gall 6, f. 2v: le lit de justice de vendome

--Jean Fouquet.

CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CelticWarrioress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lie some more Troll Patrol. You most certainly ARE a Black supremacist who hates Whites. Sorry I don't believe that Whites came from the landlocked, waterless, barren wasteland where nothing can be grown & no animals can be raised that is Central Asia without proof. Especially coming from a Black supremacist such as yourself who hates Whites and will do anything to try to make Whites out to be inferior & make us out to be without a history (except the bad that is because you don't want that part), not having accomplished anything or built anything, with nothing to be proud of as Whites.
Posts: 3257 | From: Madisonville, KY USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
Lie some more Troll Patrol. You most certainly ARE a Black supremacist who hates Whites. Sorry I don't believe that Whites came from the landlocked, waterless, barren wasteland where nothing can be grown & no animals can be raised that is Central Asia without proof. Especially coming from a Black supremacist such as yourself who hates Whites and will do anything to try to make Whites out to be inferior & make us out to be without a history (except the bad that is because you don't want that part), not having accomplished anything or built anything, with nothing to be proud of as Whites.

How is it a lie when I cite a white source?

How is it a lie when I tell I hate whites like the KKK etc... who hate people of color with a passion? Believe me, it's true. LOL

Even a website for children tells the story that modern Europeans came from Central Asia. You are so dumb you will blame blacks for this.SMH LOL

How does originating from Central Asia makes one inferior? [Big Grin]

In order to have supremacy, you need to have access to controlling power over others. SMH LOL

If you disagree, you need to show otherwise, which you can't. As was proven many times before. [Big Grin]

Hence Caucasus, Caucasians?! Do you get it, yet?

-

kdolo
Member # 21830

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kdolo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Doxie,

dont cry.....dry your eye...

--------------------
Keldal

Posts: 2818 | From: new york | Registered: Apr 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
Doxie,

dont cry.....dry your eye...

Slick Rick?
kdolo
Member # 21830

Rate Member
Yes !

--------------------
Keldal

A Habsburg Agenda
Member # 21824

Rate Member
quote:
So, it appears that standard narrative of Iberian penninsula is incomplete at best ....at worst a lie.

This scene is from much further north, in France.
kdolo
Member # 21830

Rate Member
Yes....but the scenario may be similar.

Black natives overrun by the Barbarians.

So what is the real story of Charlemagne... ?

He was made Holy Roman Emperor....restorer... this suggests that he beat back/down and subdued the Barbarian whites.....he was the champion of Black Europe....

But the Visigoths held onto Iberia....suppressing the Black natives...until help arrived in the form of Moors ???

.... ???

--------------------
Keldal

CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Troll Patrol how do I know that's a White source? It could be a Jewish source, or a Black source, or a libtard self hating Wino source.

Admit it Troll Patrol you hate ALL Whites. So much so that you want Whites to think we are inferior, have no history, have accomplished nothing, have nothing to be proud of as Whites.

Wrong Troll Patrol you are a Black supremacist who thinks that Blacks are superior & Whites are inferior.

You can't prove what you state, I've asked for the proof time and time again and you & your ilk have yet to provide it.

Doug M
Member # 7650

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doug M     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Habsburg:
When one looks at the attire of the people in this gathering it isn't difficult to see the Moorish connections. It looks like it was Moors everywhere in medieval Europe, only that the word Moor itself was used to describe Muslims, North Africans and their cousins in the Iberian peninsula.

-
Cases of Noblemen and Women - Jean Fouquet

-
Jean Fouquet, 1450

Correct. However if you want to be 100% accurate it depicts the transmitted accumulated cultural artifacts of the various peoples absorbed into the Islamic fold: Persia, Central Asia, Africa and so forth. Winged horses and other such 'fantasy' creatures are found in many cultures in the East from Babylon to Armenia, Persia, Egypt and Arabia. But of course to hear them tell it, this is all their own unique invention.....

Flora decoration and mystical beasts, the garden of paradise, love poetry, troubadours all of Islamic origin, fancy capes, embroidered gowns and all the trimmings as well.

Mshatta facade from the Umayyad period:
 -
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mshatta_Facade#/media/File:Pergamon_Museum_Berlin_2007131.jpg

As posted previously:

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=007150

Posts: 8896 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Y-chromosomal variation: Insights into the history of Niger-Congo groups

Similar to E1b1a8, the highest STR variance for E1b1a7a was found in the C.A.R. Pygmies (0.49); however, the Bantu speakers from West Zambia and the Burkina Faso Gur speakers also had high STR variances (0.47 and 0.43, respectively).

[...]

The tMRCA estimates for haplogroups E1b1a7 and E1b1a8 were calculated by means of the ASD statistic for the major ethno-linguistic groups (Table 3). The highest tMRCA (~4,200 ya) for E1b1a7a was ascertained in the Yoruba from Nigeria, while the lowest (~2,000 ya) was in Nilo-Saharans. With regard to E1b1a8, the highest tMRCA (~ 5,000 ya) was found in Mande speakers from both Burkina Faso and Senegal, while the lowest (~3,400 ya) was in the Bantu.

[...]

These results suggest that this haplogroup was present for a longer time in Western Africa – which is the presumed place of origin of the defining M2 mutation (Rosa et al. 2007) – and that two of the derived mutations considered here (e.g. M191 and U174) did not occur in the ancestors of the Mande; the low frequencies of E1b1a7a found in these groups could be due to later admixture.

[...]

Furthermore, for other studies reporting high frequencies of M191 in Bantu speaking groups, we suggest that those individuals are likely to harbor the derived mutation U174 (see for example Appendix A in Wood et al. 2005). This is confirmed by the results of the LDA for the Ugandan dataset, where all individuals that had been genotyped as E1b1a7 were inferred to belong to E1b1a7a.

Etc...
http://mbe.oxfordjournals.org/content/early/2010/11/25/molbev.msq312.abstract

DD'eDeN
Member # 21966

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DD'eDeN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"a large man" = Fir Bolg warrior = Pygmy?

Nonsense.

Unless the author meant adult (grown-up) man.

--------------------
xyambuatlaya

Posts: 2021 | From: Miami | Registered: Aug 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com