EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » 35 women who have accused Bill Cosby of rape posed for the New York Magazine (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: 35 women who have accused Bill Cosby of rape posed for the New York Magazine
mena7
Member # 20555

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mena7   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.vox.com/2015/7/26/9044867/bill-cosby-new-york-magazine

-

The newest cover of New York Magazine pictures 35 women who have accused Bill Cosby  of sexually assaulting

Posts: 5374 | From: sepedat/sirius | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Forty2Tribes
Member # 21799

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Forty2Tribes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Waiting for the reality show! [Smile] [Razz] [Wink]
Posts: 1254 | From: howdy | Registered: Mar 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmerthoth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Most are Jewish women.
Believe me, they didn't fight very hard, nor did they report it. They probably mad that he didn't leave his wife.

--------------------
Selenium gives real life and true reality

Posts: 4693 | From: Saturn | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Narmerthoth:
Most are Jewish women.
Believe me, they didn't fight very hard, nor did they report it. They probably mad that he didn't leave his wife.

this is why you are a racist
Posts: 42922 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A Habsburg Agenda
Member # 21824

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for A Habsburg Agenda     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is it just my imagination, or are so many of them white? Now Bill Cosby is on record as the black man with the record for rapes of white females. Of black men it is not the street thug you have to fear. It is the urbane, smooth educated ones you have to fear.
Now the idea of the Black man as the rampant rapist can be reinforced in the white imagination.

I am not trying to downplay the physical and physical injury he inflicted on his victims, but there is always an agenda.

There has always been an agenda behind this Cosby affair and now it is becoming more obvious. In this day and age of reality shows where black people engage in unrelenting buffoonery, Cosby Show was one which depicted a positive dimension to the black family experience and know the networks are have cancelled repeat runs.

--------------------
The Habsburg Agenda - Defending Western Christian civilization

Posts: 890 | From: London | Registered: Apr 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmerthoth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:
quote:
Most are Jewish women.

this is why you are a racist
Jews are a race? LOL!

Strange how none of these women made police reports right after.

Posts: 4693 | From: Saturn | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kdolo
Member # 21830

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kdolo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
'there is always an agenda."

Bingo

Posts: 2818 | From: new york | Registered: Apr 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cosby Show’ episode features Cliff Huxtable drugging partygoers with mystical barbecue sauce

VIDEO

http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/trending/Cosby-Show-episode-features-Cliff-Huxtable-drugging-partygoers-with-mystical-barbecue-sauce.html

Posts: 42922 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Anybody who defends this man who drugged women with qualudes just because he's black

- is hurting the reputation of black people

The message is we cant take responsibility
And that is exactly what this man Cosby represents, a bastard manipulative rapist

Forty2Tribes
Member # 21799

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Forty2Tribes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Anybody who defends this man who drugged women with qualudes just because he's black

And that is exactly what this man Cosby represents, a bastard manipulative rapist

And my message back is now that we are on the subject of taking responsibility lets talk reparations.
Posts: 1254 | From: howdy | Registered: Mar 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A Habsburg Agenda
Member # 21824

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for A Habsburg Agenda     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Do you know any people who have defended this man because he is black?

If a white person defends Bill Cosby how does that affect the reputation of black people?
quote:

Since when did you join the ranks of "we", you racist cow? When I put up the pictures of Fantasia you responded with a picture describing her as a man called Larry, so when did you join the ranks of "we"?
Posts: 890 | From: London | Registered: Apr 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No love for Bill Cosby...The thing though is WHY THE BUMBLE DOES WOODY ALLEN Get an pass.

woody allen the goofy incest man ABUSED HIS DAUGHTER, and MARRIED ANOTHER OF HIS DAUGHTERS

he started Abusing his Daughter when She was 7 YEARS OLD!!!!!

woody allen's Daughter, details abuse by woody allen when she was 7 Years old
http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/dylan-farrow-details-woody-allen-sexual-abuse-letter-article-1.1599132

Yet this PERSON SCUM IS STILL MAKING MOVIES?????

then he married ANOTHER of His Daughters, Soon Yi:

woody allen and Soon Yi 20 year marriage
http://www.ibtimes.com/woody-allen-soon-yi-previn-still-going-strong-20-years-after-mia-farrow-scandal-photo-754205

So Why this Child molestor, and Incest person woody allen still making movies, Yet Bill Cosby gets all the Heat for what he has done and I dislike Cosby, and Hate woody allen.

Posts: 9651 | From: Reace and Love City. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
^ Incest is perfectly acceptable in Jewish (Khazar) culture.
It's been a part of their religion and heritage for a 1000 years, and what's more important, they've got the pervasive Cystic Fibrosis to prove it.

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For the record, I am shocked as well as disappointed and sickened by this whole affair. Bill Cosby, the funny family man that we all grew up watching and loved was apparently a serial rapist!! Really when you come to think of it, his persona was the perfect cover for him to get away with what he was doing.

As for Namer, insinuating that the women were lying because they didn't report it, that is actually FALSE because many of them (though not all) DID in fact report what happened to them immediately after it happened. However not much was done not only because Bill was richer and more powerful but because who would believe that the lovable funny family man would do such a thing?? That's the reason why the others did not speak up.

-

-

And in the end, he will pay for his crimes one way or another.

-

Posts: 26246 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
 -
Cry baby Djehuti

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We may have to wait until the FACTS come out. There is so much propoganda. I heard on NPR yesterday during an interview with the Author of the Magazine report that the ladies were OFFERED the pills. They were TOLD what it what it was, with some the tablet was placed on the table and they voluntarily took it.

Some of these women even came BACK for seconds.

This is really confusing......

quote:
quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Narmerthoth:
[qb] Most are Jewish women.

LOL!

Strange how none of these women made police reports right after.

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kdolo
Member # 21830

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kdolo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
'This is really confusing..'

Aint nothing confusing about it......

typicla Albino playbook the been runnung since Jack Johnson days......

Knock the uppity nigger down a peg or two.....ruin his business....attack his money......and rep.

Posts: 2818 | From: new york | Registered: Apr 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am really on the fence with this one. This reporter reluctantly admitted that some of these women “KNOWINGLY” took the pill. She then spun it that these were 19year ‘girls”. Of course subliminally accusing him of “child” molestation.

That is why we need to read between the lines and recognize the MO. But any father of young daughters will feel uncomfortable when they hear a 60year man is doing the nasty with their 19ya daughter and it was drug induced whether knowingly or not.

I dunno……..

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by xyyman:

any father of young daughters will feel uncomfortable when they hear a 60year man is doing the nasty with their 19ya daughter and it was drug induced whether knowingly or not.

I dunno…….. [/QB]

If you are on the fence about that you're an idiot

imagine the Cosby sales pitch on these pills

The man is a rapist and needs to be locked up

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^You are such a fake ass, agent/agents.

You gay lover, do you pretend dumb about gay sex?

Have you heard about nitrates pills?

Gays use it before having their gay sex. Nearly all gays use it.

It loosens their inhibitions and make them highly aroused sexually.

Well, in the 1970s and 1980s, Quaalude pills (the Bill Cosby pill) was a drug used consensually by sexual partners to bring about sexual arousal and lessen inhibitions.

Do you go to the bars? All those pink ass girls you see drinking gazzilion glasses of beer and whiskey are simply trying to use the alcoholic drug to arouse sexual feelings and loosen inhibitions.

Lyonese stop playing dumb!

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow,

This one is difficult. I can't imagine that Bill had such power during the 70's.

Mid to late 80's he sure was big hit, even in the early 90's with his childern show. I was a early teen back then, and the Cosby Show was huge. But most noticeble was the many hateful white folks, basing the sitcom, even decades later. Claiming that that show had nothing to do with reality of blacks and black lives. How blacks belonged in the ghetto, living in poverty.

This then makes me wonder how these white women state they couldn't go anywhere whith their story/ experiece. Not dismissing the stories, but it does make me wonder.

Speaking on Iron Lion, these type of women basically all have sniffed coke and done what not. It's not my story, it's what is commonly known. It's a known story that women in hollywood climb up the latter by having sex and do other wierd things. There are many extravagant stories out there, on the hollywood lifestyle.

ULY 06, 2015 2:43pm PT by Eriq Gardner

Bill Cosby Deposition Reveals He Gave Women Quaaludes for Sex

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/thr-esq/bill-cosby-deposition-reveals-he-806963

I didnt know about this drug. But it has a very interesting history.

quote:
Methaqualone (brand name Quaalude[a] in the US and Mandrax in the UK) is a central nervous system (CNS) depressant of the quinazolinone class that acts as a sedative and hypnotic. The sedative–hypnotic activity of methaqualone was first noted by researchers in the 1950s and in 1962 methaqualone itself was patented in the US by Wallace and Tiernan.[2] Its use peaked in the early 1970s as a hypnotic, for the treatment of insomnia, and as a sedative and muscle relaxant. It is still produced and used clandestinely as a recreational drug throughout the world. The drug was popular in the 1970s with hippies and in the disco club scene.
http://www.wikiwand.com/en/Methaqualone

By disco club scene the reference is to Studio 45. Not the actual disco scene. Since blacks on average could not even afford such expensive drug.

'Wolf Of Wall Street' Cinematographer Talks Filming Tricks for Buzzy Quaaludes Scenes

-

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/behind-screen/wolf-wall-street-cinematographer-talks-667772

Posts: 22234 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Thanks ironlion. Did not know this. Now a different picture emerges when the full story is revealed.

BTW . How do you know so much about what the gays take for sex.

Just messing with you brotha.

--------------------
Without data you are just another person with an opinion - Deming

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
In these circumstances, I always know to be patient and wait for the full story to be revealed.

The reporter did say some of these girls/women did knowingly take these pills. Some repeatedly.

So....they were high end prostituites being paid to have sex?

"""""
According to a plaintiff court filing, several people told the police that Cosby used a . modeling agency in Denver "to supply him with young women," and after alleged victims came forward, Cosby used the William Morris Agency to
"""""

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Thanks ironlion. Did not know this. Now a different picture emerges when the full story is revealed.

BTW . How do you know so much about what the gays take for sex.

Just messing with you brotha.

IronLion knows a lot about medicine and such. So there is no surprise there.

quote:
In these circumstances, I always know to be patient and wait for the full story to be revealed.

The reporter did say some of these girls/women did knowingly take these pills. Some repeatedly.

I wonder what the history of this Quaaludes drug usage was/ is in holywood.

And I found a shocker:

"In-Depth Look at Hollywood’s Old Drug Habit: Quaaludes
by The Insider 3:26 mins

Bill Cosby sidestepped the sexual assault allegations made against him while talking to ABC News back in May. Now in light of the comedian’s quaaludes and sex admission in unsealed court documents, “The Insider With Yahoo” is taking a look at this glam rock drug’s long history in Hollywood. We’ve seen these pills popped like crazy in movies — Leonardo DiCaprio as Jordan Belfort in “The Wolf of Wall Street” being a prime example. Former Playboy Playmate Holly Madison makes claims in her new book “Down the Ra"

The imbedded video is very important to watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9baama3o3pw

https://en-maktoob.screen.yahoo.com/depth-look-hollywood-old-drug-235950364.html

Posts: 22234 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Will check the video. As usual brothas at their best on ES....

--------------------

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
Will check the video. As usual brothas at their best on ES....

To me this is not much different from researching the other stuff we do here.

quote:
What are quaaludes, exactly? The drug, referred to in pop culture everywhere from Watchmen to The Wolf of Wall Street, is particularly rare – and thus particularly desired by some.
quote:
On the drug, the film, set in the late 80s seemed to say, you don’t make any sense, but you’re having the best time.
quote:
Long before Rohypnol hit the market, quaaludes were a predator’s drug of choice, in part because its effect intensifies with alcohol. In 1977, when Roman Polanski was convicted of having unlawful sex with a 13-year-old girl, the victim testified that he used champagne and part of a quaalude to keep her from resisting.

Like any drug that’s expired, decades-old quaaludes can lose their potency or develop a delay, but that doesn’t stop people from trying them, even recently. On recreational drug boards, there are stories of people trying the substance and congratulatory messages from fellow enthusiasts when they come up. The stories are sometimes anticlimactic, however.

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/jul/07/quaaludes-bill-cosby-controversial-history-drug

Several seleberties are statging to speak up against this now. Explaining this quaaludes usage in hollywood.

quote:
The woman had been lured into a friendship with Cosby as he began “prepping” them with promises of being on The Cosby Show. In a meeting with Cosby, usually over drinks, the women claimed, Cosby would either place a pill within the drink, or ask the woman directly if she wanted to take a pill
http://www.medicaldaily.com/bill-cosby-somnophiliac-quaalude-use-admission-overwhelming-number-date-rape-342284
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Now that we know the history of this drug, it's no wonder they all have a similair story. But if he did it, it is still repulsive and very wrong. Wether they did it willing or unwillingly.

"Bill Cosby Raped Women Using Date Rape Drug Roofie (Rohypnol) Not Quaaludes"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9NrQZg_DvU

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Anyone know the background of these women? We they innocent naive women, call girls/models or whatever ?

--------------------

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
Anyone know the background of these women? We they innocent naive women, call girls/models or whatever ?

Some are known now, they were upcoming back then. Working under agencies, they say.

I am trying to find out the background as well.

Here is a 1981 old school newspaper article on that drug.

https://news.google.com/newspapers?nid=2199&dat=19810528&id=VpkyAAAAIBAJ&sjid=D-gFAAAAIBAJ&pg=4915,6415336&hl=nl

Forty2Tribes
Member # 21799

Rate Member
quote:

Maybe he is a rapist but he should not be put in jail on a maybe or even a probably. Knee jerk laws screw innocent people. You will give every bitter and jealous ex the power to imprison someone in a country that needs reasons to decrees it's incarcerated.
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Fourty2Tribes:
quote:

Maybe he is a rapist but he should not be put in jail on a maybe or even a probably. Knee jerk laws screw innocent people. You will give every bitter and jealous ex the power to imprison someone in a country that needs reasons to decrees it's incarcerated.
I wonder if it is even possible in jurisdiction to put some one in jail after a crime has been committed, after so many years?

Looking at the picture, it follows chronically starting in the late 60's. I mean how could he have gone away with that during the late 60's? Weird.

mena7
Member # 20555

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mena7   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If the comedian and actor Bill Cosby druged and raped all those women he is an immoral and evil man and should pay compensation money to those women. If those women are lying and wrongfully accused Bill Cosby of raped to extorted money from him then those women are evil and should go to prison because they have completely destroyed Bill Cosby reputation, career and business.

I think Actor Bill Cosby had angered some powerful members of the USA elite or refusing to follow order from the USA elite. The USA elite who own 96% of the media usually cover up those negative stories and pay the accusers millions to go away. The USA elite had decided to destroyed Bill Cosby by encouraging the women who maybe victim to come forward as payback.

Child actor Corey Feldman had accused many Hollywood movie directors as being pedophiles and rapists but there is no big media coverage. UK TV celebrity have been raping and pimping male children all his lifetime but nothing happen to him because he was protected. Only after his death that the victims were allowed to come forward and accused Jimmy Saville. The member of the British elite that Saville pimped those male children to were still protected from accusation by the media. Many USA politicians, businessmen, celebrities have skeletons in their closets but the system or the elite protect them.

Posts: 5374 | From: sepedat/sirius | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Well said Mena. If he is a rapist he should pay and be imprisoned. Same for the women if they are after his money.

But obviously he pissed some powerful people off.

--------------------

mena7
Member # 20555

Member Rated:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3175673/We-t-disappeared-35-Bill-Cosby-s-rape-accusers-come-powerful-magazine-cover-tell-harrowing-experiences-hands-America-s-favorite-dad. html

'We can't be disappeared': 35 of Bill Cosby's rape accusers come together in powerful magazine shoot to recount their experiences at the hands of America's once favorite dad
Women came forward and agreed to be pictured for the publication
Each one described their encounters with the disgraced TV star
They include waitresses, actresses, Playboy bunnies and journalists
The brave group range in age from their early 20s to 80
They came forward a week after a shocking deposition from 2005 surfaced
Comedian admitted he gave quaaludes to women he had sex with

-
Actor Bill Cosby

-
Bill Cosby

-
Bill Cosby

-
Bill Cosby

-

-

-
Bill Cosby

-
Bill Cosby

Their stories remained a secret for decades, because they feared no one would believe them if they spoke out.

Now, nearly 60 years since Bill Cosby's first alleged sexual assault, a group of women who say 'America's favorite dad' attacked them have come forward to reveal their harrowing experiences.

The 35 women, ranging in age from their early 20s to 80, have bravely agreed to be pictured for an issue of New York magazine, set to be published on Monday, while revealing the details of their encounter with the disgraced comedian.

The waitresses, actresses, Playboy bunnies, journalists and writers described how they were allegedly drugged, raped or molested by the star.

Scroll down for video

The 35 women, aged from their early 20s to 80, have bravely come forward to be pictured for New York magazine and have revealed details of their alleged encounter with the disgraced comedian. The issue is set to be released on Monday

+4
The 35 women, aged from their early 20s to 80, have bravely come forward to be pictured for New York magazine and have revealed details of their alleged encounter with the disgraced comedian. The issue is set to be released on Monday

Some of the 46 women who have made claims against Cosby did not take part in the issue.

The claims span experiences from the 1960s all the way to 2008, when Chloe Gains, 24, said the embattled film star spiked her drink during a party at the Playboy mansion.

They stepped forward as a group just days after a deposition made by Cosby in 2005 was revealed in The New York Times.

In the sworn testimony a decade ago, he said he had paid women after sex to keep the affairs from his wife, suggested he was skilled at reading women's unspoken desires and called one of his accusers a liar.

RELATED ARTICLES

Previous

Next

Spelman College drops Bill Cosby professorship after damning...

Doctor who prescribed Bill Cosby Quaaludes 'knowing he...

Bill Cosby cover-up: Mural featuring the disgraced comic is...

Office jargon we hate the most
SponsoredOffice jargon we hate the most

Revealed: Bill Cosby lectured children on danger of drugs...

Share this article

2.6k shares

He also stated that he obtained prescriptions for quaaludes by claiming it was for a sore back, but actually gave the drug to women

Interviewed in a Philadelphia hotel over four days by a lawyer acting on behalf of a 30-year-old Temple University employee Andrea Constand, Cosby claimed he believed their encounters to be consensual.

Tamara Green condemned those who suggested they should have informed the authorities after the suspected attacks.

'People often these days say, "Well, why didn't you take it to the police?"

'Andrea Constand went to the police in 2005 — how'd it work out for her? Not at all. In 2005, Bill Cosby still had control of the media.

'In 2015, we have social media. We can't be disappeared. It's online and can never go away.

Barbara Bowman, 48, told the magazine: 'I went into this thinking he was going to be my father. To wake up half-dressed and raped by the man that said he was going to love me like a father? That's pretty sick.'

35 alleged Cosby victims on cover of New York Magazine

The waitresses, actresses, Playboy bunnies, journalists and writers described how they were allegedly drugged, raped or molested by the star (pictured)

+4
The waitresses, actresses, Playboy bunnies, journalists and writers described how they were allegedly drugged, raped or molested by the star (pictured)

Patricia Leary Steuer, 59, described her experience to the publication. She claims the 78-year old drugged her in a suite in Atlantic City.'

Linda Joy Traitz claimed Cosby pulled out a briefcase full of pills during their encounter in 1969.

After she reacted angrily, she says he groped her and tried to get on top of her.

She told the publication: 'I was assaulted, but I wasn't raped'.

'So I thought, 'Okay, I'll take the pills.' I really had no idea what his modus operandi was. Not that I blame myself, or that I feel responsible, but I allowed my ambition to overrule my judgment. I placed my trust in a flawed human being.

'I don't want to ever be seen as his victim. What happened happened.'

The damning deposition, released last week, was thought to have been confidential as part of the lawsuit settlement, but the New York Times obtained the documents through a court-reporting service, where it was publicly available.

Primarily he spoke of Constand, but also of other victims, including a 19-year-old model who sent him a poem and ended up on his couch where she pleasured him with lotion

lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Courting Danger:

The sub rosa issue in all this is that the reputations of some prominent AA men have been sullied because of their dalliances with white women. Examples: M.L.King, O.J. Simpson, now Bill Cosby.

Questions: what is the ALLURE here for these women? What if the women in question were all black, what would have been the reaction?

Exception(puzzling?): Ben Carson, prominent neurosurgeon, now running for the Republican nomination seesm to have avoided that dangerous path. Why so? Yet AAs do not seem to warm up to him.

Posts: 5492 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by lamin:
Courting Danger:

The sub rosa issue in all this is that the reputations of some prominent AA men have been sullied because of their dalliances with white women. Examples: M.L.King, O.J. Simpson, now Bill Cosby.

Questions: what is the ALLURE here for these women? What if the women in question were all black, what would have been the reaction?

Exception(puzzling?): Ben Carson, prominent neurosurgeon, now running for the Republican nomination seesm to have avoided that dangerous path. Why so? Yet AAs do not seem to warm up to him.

By far the most examples, such as Harry Belafonte, Seal, and many others in recent years, have not lead to problems of "danger".
O.J. would have had no problems until there was a murder

1) The allure is that two people of different 'races' might fall in love because they like each other

other reasons might include

2) white women are exotic looking on a relative basis

3) whites on average have a higher economic and social status, so it potentially has benefits

4) you can make white men jealous and most of the time they cant do anything about it, so it can be fun (and edgy fun is best kind)

5) Formerly, a black man could get lynched for having relations with a white woman or even the implication of it. Therefore to have a white girlfriend or wife without this happening shows we have risen in status

6) In war it is common to take the enemy's women

7) If a black person is exposed to socializing with a lot of white people in a premominantly white neighborhood, job or school there is simply more potential for interracial social interactions to occur naturally

Most of this is annoys me however, let's do things for the right reasons men

lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Question again: If the "Cosby girls" were all black would there have been a difference in publicity reaction?
Posts: 5492 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Question again: If the "Cosby girls" were all black would there have been a difference in publicity reaction?

Imagine if 35 black women accused Steve Harvey of raping them
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
VIDEO

Cosby attorney: Monique Pressley

"Offering drugs is not a crime"". no criminal charges"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aly3kQjSGBI

VIDEO

Published on Jul 7, 2015

Bill Cosby accuser Helen Gumpel and her lawyer Mitchell Garabedian talk about his admission that he secured drugs to give women before allegedly raping them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHI9N5vNgDs

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
VIDEO

VIDEO

Published on Jul 7, 2015

Bill Cosby accuser Helen Gumpel and her lawyer Mitchell Garabedian talk about his admission that he secured drugs to give women before allegedly raping them.

It wasn't illegal. As terrible as it sounds.

I posted an article from during that time, 1981.

lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
I googled Steve Harvey and concluded that he would never have had to resort to alleged "drugging and raping". If Cosby did it, he most likely has a psychological problem linked to the status of white women in U.S. society.

The point here is that when you have a drugged woman in your bed you can examine them like a gynecologist would and they wouldn't know how to object. Just like that rich Max Factor heir, Andrew Luster, who was jailed for drugging and raping. But Luster's count was just for 3 known ones--and he originally got 124 years then reduced to 50.

The Cos better get some top lawyers in this case.

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by IronLion:
^^You are such a fake ass, agent/agents.

You gay lover, do you pretend dumb about gay sex?

Have you heard about nitrates pills?

Gays use it before having their gay sex. Nearly all gays use it.

They are Amyl Nitrate. Recreation users call them "Poppers".
Their medical use is for someone who is suffering a heart attack. When inhaled, they start the heart to pumping fast.

They aren't only used by homosexuals, but by all people in music, Arts, modelling, and entertainment.

When broken under the nose just before climax, they make the experience 10x of normal, but they are dangerous.

I've seen people Come and Go after using them.
If you already have a heart ailment, it isn't the best thing to be using.

http://www.urban75.com/Drugs/drugamyl.html

The women Cosby is accused of molesting are all entertainment-centric people. Either they are entertainment, or they hang around people in entertainment, so very likely this wasn't the first time they tried Cosby's candy.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Troll Patrol # Ish Gebor:
quote:
VIDEO

VIDEO

Published on Jul 7, 2015

Offering an illegal drug is not a crime. Bill Cosby and his lawyer say that the women took the drug willingly.

But some of the women say he put the drug into their drinks, sometimes Cappacinos and didn't tell them and in other accounts he lied and told them that it was a cold medicine or herbal medication for a problem they were having.

The women aren't just saying that he gave them drugs. They are saying he raped or assaulted them while they were under the influence of the drug

a California lawyer by the name of Tamara Green — came forward and appeared on the Today show to assert that Cosby had acted similarly towards her back in the 1970s
Green said she met Cosby through mutual friends. At the time, she said she was around 20-years-old and worked as a model doing cosmetic and commercial ads for Coca-Cola, Maybelline and other companies. She said on the occasions they were together, Cosby would tell her she was beautiful and talented, and, with just a little help, she could be a star.

quote:

It was really creepy,

[In my case] there were a number of people at the table [during a working lunch in Los Angeles], friends of his, and he said to me, yes, you do seem ill, you're slightly feverish, would you like to have some 'Contact' you know, the cold medicine. And I thought, why not, can't hurt. So he went into some sort of office area at the back of the restaurant and he produced two capsules in his hand. I thought nothing of it and I took the capsules. In about, I don't know, 20 to 30 minutes I felt great and then about 10 minutes after that I was almost literally face down on the table of this restaurant.

[So he volunteered to take me home]. He said, "Oh my, you must be more ill then we believed." I totally lost motor control; I was almost unable to hold my head up. I was very, very, very stoned. He took me into my apartment and then very helpfully and nicely was prepared to take off my clothes and help me into bed and pet me, and that's how the actual assault began.

At first when I got into my apartment and I was so, I didn’t know how sick I was or how stoned I was, but I slowly began to understand that I had not taken Contact. The center of my being understood that he had gone from helping me to groping me and kissing me and touching me and handling me and you know, taking off my clothes.

I wondered why he needed to peel himself out of his clothes to make me feel better,

I made such a struggle, as best I could, but the drugs were so strong. I was throwing things around. I tried to throw my table light through the window. I tried to make it as uncomfortable as I possibly could, while he had his way with me, though I wasn’t raped. He assaulted me.

She said she could tell her struggle made him uncomfortable. He pulled up his pants, dropped two $100 bills on her nightstand, and left.

here is a timeline of the accusations:

http://www.vulture.com/2014/09/timeline-of-the-abuse-charges-against-cosby.html

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

-
Cry baby Djehuti

And exactly, who's crying? I'm just making a point. If it was your sister or mother you would feel differently. Better yet, if this were a white man and especially a white Jew instead of ol' Bill you would be the first to throw him to the lions! LOL [Big Grin]

So don't go giving me this garbage. If it was some common man with no fame who had this many accusers anyone would not think twice.

Posts: 26246 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
First, my mother would not have placed herself in the situation and had she found herself victimized, once her 4 brothers found out, Cosby would be toast.

Jews do this kind of the thing all the time, and worst. But they control the media networks and in states like New York, even the police and politicians, so they are rarely charged, and if they are, they run off to Israel to avoid prosecution.

White women have a long history of playing Negroes and then crying rape and getting him lynched.
Negroes are stupid and keep falling for the same trick over and over again.
Personally, I can't see the irresistible appeal of albino twat. I've never been impressed.

There is no concrete evidence so far that Cosby did actually rape these women or if many of these instances were consensual, so don't get it twisted.

kdolo
Member # 21830

Rate Member
"Personally, I can't see the irresistible appeal of albino twat."

.....what about the appeal of Negro penis......it takes two to tango......

How did Cosby get so many White women that close to him......they were obviously interested in partying....

For a Negro of Cosby's generation i can imagine penetrating hundreds if not thousands of white vaginas would be sweet revenge for the humiliations of growing up Black in America......

Imagine a Hollywood Jew offering you for the umpteenth time a degrading role and then going out and bag and tagging a jewess.....with pills no doubt....

...then again we have to remember, White women have a rep of being down for whatever, whenever, with whomever,......Cosby probably couldnt get away with the pill routine with as many Balck women......they are not down with stuff like that....

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Sorry buddy, but I have even less interest in Negro penises than white pussy.

Fact is, any popular black male sports/movie/political figure is going to be constantly stalked by white, especially Jewish women.
That crap about getting even with the white/Jewish man is hogwash and only true for a weak minded person.
That crap is as deceitful as a Negro who finds his own self worth tied to marrying a white woman.

You've heard about the story of the great flood? It was probably started by African Negroes drooling over white women.

Take note of which media outlets are pushing these Cosby stories on a daily basis. Jewish controlled media like the New Yorker, Huffington Post, TMZ, Daily Show, MSNBC, etc.
All Jews have to do to defame a Negro is to investigate, research and print a constant flow of material every day, and if it's not true, people will believe it is just from the sheer repetition constantly smacking their readers/viewers in the face.

kdolo
Member # 21830

Rate Member
"Take note of which media outlets are pushing these Cosby stories on a daily basis. Jewish controlled media like the New Yorker, Huffington Post, TMZ, Daily Show, MSNBC, etc'

if this is true then its a shakedown o some sort....they operate like pack animals on a hunt.

or to take out competition.

--------------------
Keldal

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
You are sick pup Lamin...who else would even make that connection.

He is drugging them to perform a pussy exam [Roll Eyes]

quote:
[Q]

The point here is that when you have a drugged woman in your bed you can examine them like a gynecologist would and they wouldn't know how to object. [/QB]

A few things are obvious.

1. He had a taste for white women. Like many black celebreties. Was he trying something different. You know, tired of black pussy, so try some white or yellow or Indian pussy.

2. These women were after something he got. Be it money, connections, grouppy...whatever. Just as what go on these days with black athletes. these white chicks look at these as a way out. To live large. It happens a lot with blakc collge atheletes.

3. IT is clear drugs were used NOT to get sex but to increase the sensation. So most likely they were willing pathners....THEN! 30 years later ..they want something

4. They question to ask....what did he do recently for THEY (not the women) to come after him.

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Troll Patrol # Ish Gebor:
quote:
VIDEO

VIDEO

Published on Jul 7, 2015

Offering an illegal drug is not a crime. Bill Cosby and his lawyer say that the women took the drug willingly.

But some of the women say he put the drug into their drinks, sometimes Cappacinos and didn't tell them and in other accounts he lied and told them that it was a cold medicine or herbal medication for a problem they were having.

The women aren't just saying that he gave them drugs. They are saying he raped or assaulted them while they were under the influence of the drug

a California lawyer by the name of Tamara Green — came forward and appeared on the Today show to assert that Cosby had acted similarly towards her back in the 1970s
Green said she met Cosby through mutual friends. At the time, she said she was around 20-years-old and worked as a model doing cosmetic and commercial ads for Coca-Cola, Maybelline and other companies. She said on the occasions they were together, Cosby would tell her she was beautiful and talented, and, with just a little help, she could be a star.

quote:

It was really creepy,

[In my case] there were a number of people at the table [during a working lunch in Los Angeles], friends of his, and he said to me, yes, you do seem ill, you're slightly feverish, would you like to have some 'Contact' you know, the cold medicine. And I thought, why not, can't hurt. So he went into some sort of office area at the back of the restaurant and he produced two capsules in his hand. I thought nothing of it and I took the capsules. In about, I don't know, 20 to 30 minutes I felt great and then about 10 minutes after that I was almost literally face down on the table of this restaurant.

[So he volunteered to take me home]. He said, "Oh my, you must be more ill then we believed." I totally lost motor control; I was almost unable to hold my head up. I was very, very, very stoned. He took me into my apartment and then very helpfully and nicely was prepared to take off my clothes and help me into bed and pet me, and that's how the actual assault began.

At first when I got into my apartment and I was so, I didn’t know how sick I was or how stoned I was, but I slowly began to understand that I had not taken Contact. The center of my being understood that he had gone from helping me to groping me and kissing me and touching me and handling me and you know, taking off my clothes.

I wondered why he needed to peel himself out of his clothes to make me feel better,

I made such a struggle, as best I could, but the drugs were so strong. I was throwing things around. I tried to throw my table light through the window. I tried to make it as uncomfortable as I possibly could, while he had his way with me, though I wasn’t raped. He assaulted me.

She said she could tell her struggle made him uncomfortable. He pulled up his pants, dropped two $100 bills on her nightstand, and left.

here is a timeline of the accusations:

http://www.vulture.com/2014/09/timeline-of-the-abuse-charges-against-cosby.html

It wasn't an illegal drug. I have put up many sources on the drug.

It was even popular in those circles. Mentioned in a new 1981 paper. It can't get better than that. SMH

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com