EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » 35 women who have accused Bill Cosby of rape posed for the New York Magazine (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: 35 women who have accused Bill Cosby of rape posed for the New York Magazine
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Troll Patrol # Ish Gebor:
It wasn't an illegal drug. I have put up many sources on the drug.

It was even popular in those circles. Mentioned in a new 1981 paper. It can't get better than that. SMH

Maybe you have forgotten>

raping women is illegal

Posts: 43027 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmerthoth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ Sometimes.
Some other times, white women have rape fantasies, being raped by the big bad black man turns them on. But you already know that, right?

Though I'm not saying these white women have that fantasy, or that Cosby actually raped them.

Posts: 4693 | From: Saturn | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Narmerthoth:
^ Sometimes.
Some other times, white women have rape fantasies, being raped by the big bad black man turns them on. But you already know that, right?

Though I'm not saying these white women have that fantasy, or that Cosby actually raped them.

LINK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbWtNE8sDXA

-

LINK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATg7T9z0jDw

-

Posts: 43027 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmerthoth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:
quote:
^ Sometimes.

LINK

-

LINK

-

LOL.

Not sure ifn you know who these two ladies are but neither are pure & innocent virginal types who I would give a lot of credibility. Both have been around the block, (a few thousand times) and are as suspect as Cosby.
LOL, who are the next victims, Courtney Love and Pamela Anderson? [Big Grin]

Posts: 4693 | From: Saturn | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:

Not sure ifn you know who these two ladies are but neither are pure & innocent virginal types who I would give a lot of credibility. Both have been around the block, (a few thousand times) and are as suspect as Cosby.
LOL, who are the next victims, Courtney Love and Pamela Anderson? [Big Grin]

The first woman Angela Leslie you know nothing about so when you say "Both have been around the block," you are just making it up.

This concept " been around the block" is rhetoric and is completely irrelevant
Courtney Love and Pamela Anderson for instance have the right not to raped, assaulted or have qualudes secretly slipped into their drinks.

If a woman likes to have sex and has had many partners that doesn't mean you have the right to rape or assault her. That is a crime and sthe person who does it should be punished.

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
^ Women are like men when it comes to having to take responsibility for your own choices and actions, but unlike men, women are women.

The 1st woman says Cosby made her play with his wee-wee. LOL, why didn't she put a vice grip on them old nuts and take him down?
I guess she was too afraid of the Jello man right.
Afterwards, why didn't she call the police and report a rape although a grown woman fondling a weewee isn't technically rape?

Without a video or direct eye witnesses, I wouldn't trust those two dames as far as I could throw an elephant.

Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 010     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Troll Patrol # Ish Gebor:
It wasn't an illegal drug. I have put up many sources on the drug.

It was even popular in those circles. Mentioned in a new 1981 paper. It can't get better than that. SMH

Maybe you have forgotten>

raping women is illegal

As I said before, if he truly did those crimes he needs to be punnished for this.

Implication however is, is it possible in jurisdiction to go after someone after 30 years.

Second, it needs to be proven that he truly raped them.

This is where is gets tricky. The drug was popular during that time amongst people from certain scenes. The irony lets it that it's the same scene these women were in.

I am also wondering about all those Holloywood strories where females try to go ahead, by jumping in the bed. Groupies: "from the hotel to the motel". Etc...

But I agree, no man has the right to take a female against her free will. And I don't see how it's sexy when a female is intoxicated anyway, it's close to necrophilia. I don't even like chicks who smoke.

Posts: 22249 | From: Omni | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 010     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
^ Sometimes.

LINK

-

LINK

-

People in the comment section are in disbelief.
Posts: 22249 | From: Omni | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
^ Sometimes.

LINK

-

Honey

The lying ass biatch above is just a kiss and tell.

According to her story, if you can decode between the lines, she went to have sex with Cosby and did not please him enough so he never called back. She got mad and bitter.

No allegations of drugging from her.

No allegations of rape.

Her grouse is that Cosby never called back, after that night.

Are you not then another lying ass melodramatic biatches to suggest that she is proof of the rape allegations against Cosby.

Cheap sensationalism.

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
^ Sometimes.

LINK

-

Honey

This one above is another lying ass Juu like you.

According to her, she took a sip of cappucino offered by Cosby and boom, that same minute ikt hit her! Fvcking liard!

No drugs work that way. It takes a few minutes before the drug transits from the guts into the bloodstream before getting into the nervous system. There is always a time lag!

The only drugs that hit you boom, are those that are directly injected intravenously.

And again, this woman made no allegation of rape. She never claimed she had sex with Cosby. She only claimed she had this cappuccino which hit her boom, and then Cosby called a cab for her to go home.

Where in the video did she claim Cosby penetrated her?

You juus are a bunch of lying ass jealous biatches, foaming at the mouth to ruin innocent people.

Recall how you supported the unjust banning of Mike111?

You all are some hateful, spiteful lying bastards!

Fiyah fi your lying ass! [Big Grin]

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by IronLion:

Recall how you supported the unjust banning of Mike111?

You all are some hateful, spiteful lying bastards!

Fiyah fi your lying ass! [Big Grin] [/QB]

You will find no quote of me saying Mike should be banned.
However there are a few quotes where Mike requested I be banned
-so stop lying, you fraud

Either Bill Cosby is lying or 35 women are lying
It can't be proven either way so Bill is going to beat the case

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
The truth is, you are a talentless nobody, so you have no idea of what the lifestyle of the rich and famous is like.
For models like B. Johnson, drugs, alcohol and orgies are always present.

Cosby beating the case?
What case?

I wasn't aware that there was any case or charges brought against Cosby?
Is this more of your Jew propaganda and slander?

--------------------
Selenium gives real life and true reality

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
The truth is, you are a talentless nobody, so you have no idea of what the lifestyle of the rich and famous is like.
For models like B. Johnson, drugs, alcohol and orgies are always present.

Cosby beating the case?
What case?

I wasn't aware that there was any case or charges brought against Cosby?
Is this more of your Jew propaganda and slander?

Misogynist, woman hating bigot, you try to argue that it is justifiable to rape models, you are a savage

The California Supreme Court denied Bill Cosby's request to review a case against him, so a civil suit filed by Judith Huth can continue (she was 15 at the time and says he raped her)

VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQqizHskczM

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
quote:
you are a savage

LOL, that's the same thought that got those women in the position they're in.

That same Kike promoted myth that black men are savages..savages in the sack. [Big Grin]

See Mike Tyson in Kike Madonna's new Video.
Kikes put Mike Tyson in a cage, naked, like a savage with barely dressed Jew women dancing all around him. [Roll Eyes]
 -
Look out Mike, you might catch another rape charge.

But haven't ya'll Jews been promoting that sexual demon image of black men since way back when ya'll distributed "Birth Of A Nation" and scared Albino America silly when you produced and distributed "Reefer madness"?

Jew Hoes just flock around them savage Negroes, like Michael Jordan.
 -

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
you are a savage

LOL, that's the same thought that got those women in the position they're in.

Jew Hoes just flock around them savage Negroes, like Michael Jordan.
 -

No sane brotha ever need rape any pink-white biatch.

They come in droves begging for the brown choco.. anyway... [Razz]

Brothas bin doing it since before Rome was built:

Nude couple in bed. Roman fresco from the Casa del ristorante (IX.5.14, room f, northern wall) in Pompeii. Ca. 62-79 AD.  -

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
The man who put the recent spotlight on Bill Cosby's rape allegations was a black comedian named Hannibal Buress.
Contrary to the above pigs not all black men support rape, most in fact don't

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
There was no rape.

Just a well oiled machine to destroy the name of a legendary Muurish actor.

We will respond with a wall of impregnable refutation based on facts and logic, not sensationalism.

Away with your false accusations!

--------------------
Lionz

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
The man who put the recent spotlight on Bill Cosby's rape allegations was a black comedian named Hannibal Buress....

Jesus was from the tribe of Judah.

He that betrayed him, was also from the tribe of Judah.

There are many Judases, even though they be named Hannibals.

[Smile]

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
“Looking at the incarcerated, these are not political criminals. These are people going around stealing Coca-Cola. People getting shot in the back of the head over a piece of pound cake! Then we all run out and are outraged, ‘The cops shouldn’t have shot him.’ What the hell was he doing with the pound cake in his hand?”
--Bill Cosby, 2004

Black people were already tired of this fool

-but I do give him credit for funding the black colleges

But he's a weak, mentally sick man. He could have had women easily. Instead he choose to incapcitate them by putting drugs in their Cappacino. That is about power and domination

“Black males who already feel insecure around white people resent feeling a similar kind of insecurity around ‘strong’ black women. But no one can take a man’s physical power away, certainly not women. That’s why sometimes—too often—black men overcompensate with rage.

They direct their destructive rage against black women in any number of unfortunate ways—verbal abuse, batter, even rape.”
---Bill Cosby 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrwz-wFImSc

-

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
You know how the Jews thrive on libel, slander and Hymie-mail (not to be confused with Black-mail).
Look at Lionese.
She has Cosby accused, tied and guilty even before indicted. Their standard M.O.

You can look at Buress's weak Jew-centric body of work to see he is Tukular type nigga. I'm surprised he ain't on Saturday Night Live with them other non-talented comics.

--------------------
Selenium gives real life and true reality

Member # 18264

Member Rated:
 -

Imbedded link.

KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cosby gets accused, not indicted like Narmer says yet he gets viliified.

yet that goofy woody allen sexually rapes his 7 yearold daughter marries another of his step-daughters yet he gets to continue to make movies???

Don't like cosby and hate woody allen, why is this guy woody allen not getting hit down like cosby???

Posts: 9651 | From: Reace and Love City. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
the goof woody allen raped his 7 yearold daughter and married his other daughter

-

-

this goof did not do his time, still making movies, he abused his 7 yearold daughter and married another of his step-daughters.

-

-

Posts: 9651 | From: Reace and Love City. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Child Of The KING:

Don't like cosby and hate woody allen, why is this guy woody allen not getting hit down like cosby???

My gut feeling is that Woody Allen did assault that woman when she was a child and if he did it should be locked up.
However your question is easy to answer.
Woody Allen has 1 person that claimed he assaulted her.
Bill Cosby has 35 people that say that he assaulted them

KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

My gut feeling is that Woody Allen did assault that woman when she was a child and if he did it should be locked up.
However your question is easy to answer.
Woody Allen has 1 person that claimed he assaulted her.
Bill Cosby has 35 people that say that he assaulted them

lioness no matter how much women accuse and claim that Cosby abused them.

1 Child trumps Women.

no matter how much come forward and claim there aleged rape.

Think

kdolo
Member # 21830

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kdolo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
“Black males who already feel insecure around white people resent feeling a similar kind of insecurity around ‘strong’ black women"..........

Maybe Cosby is projecting here......

His sexual tastes are kind of passive aggressive......

He is seething with resentment at all those Hollywood Jews.....so he gets his revenge by fucking their women by the thousands using pills.....

Posts: 2818 | From: new york | Registered: Apr 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Don't get me wrong, I never was a huge Cosby fan, nor of O.J. Simpson.

However, anyone should be able to see the obvious pattern of how Jews create mass media smear campaigns against blacks who have somehow frightened them with their speech or actions.
When Jews get frightened just a little, they immediately strike out and try to destroy the object of their innate fear.

Perhaps Cosby may have visited, spoken with or given some form of support to Farrkhan as Arseneo Hall did and you see how Hall was Hymie-listed for the last 15 years for making a living in Hollywood. Eddie Murphy was also punished for raeching out to help Hall during his Hymie-listing.
Even big white stars like Mel Gibson was Hymie-listed and kept from making movies for making complaints against Jews.

Eddie Murphy's last movie, One Thousand Words, is a movie with a message that spoken words can get you killed in Hollywood. He was talking about Jews and their control of media presentation and Anti-black stance.

There is something that Bill Cosby isn't revealing about what he did to anger the Jews. It certainly wasn't his involvement with these women which Jews kept bottled up until now.

Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Anyone, when did Bill Cosby started out as a comedian?
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
I believe it was sometimes in the late 50s or early 60s.
He was the 1st Negro male to be a sidekick in the TV series, I-Spy. The lead actor as I recall was a white dude named Robert Culp.

This was the sexual active 1960s, so I'm sure Cosby was knee deep in albino twat.

-

Member # 18264

Member Rated:
I looked it up,

It was in "Toast of the Town", 1 episode, 1964.

After that came I Spy.

He was one of the first known black comedians. And the first African American to win an Emmy award. I think he is the only one still alive of those black pioneer comedians.

http://www.biography.com/people/groups/black-comedians

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Dick Gregory is still alive, and in much better shape than Cosby.

Hard to believe me used to weigh close to 400 lbs. when he was a comedian.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bill was not a black pioneer comedian, looks like he turned out to be the spoiled child of the pioneers.

Godfrey Cambridge, Dick Gregory, and Nipsey Russell, were the ones doing prime time stand-up for Albinos. Bill was mostly unknown until his Album "Right" after that came I spy.

But the real pioneers for later Black comedians were Red Fox, Pigmeat Markham, Moms Mabley: they were raw and authentic like Richard Pryor.

But still, at the time, the funnest thing I had ever heard was Bill's "To Russell My Brother".

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
^true
The pieces I've seen of Nipsey Russell, Cambridge and Gregory show them telling jokes that black people could identify with, I.E., Jokes about white people.

Cosby became more mainstream because he told jokes that unlike the above, didn't offend whites.

Red Foxx, LaWanda Page (Aunt Esther), Moms Mabley and Wildman Steve told blue (xXx rated) humour in "black tongue" that was much too raw for albino ears.
The first album I heard from Aunt Esther (LaWanda Page) was the first time I had ever heard a black woman with such a dirty mouth.

I love watching Sidney Poitier do comedy.
His flicks with Bill Cosby (Uptown Saturday Night, A Piece Of The Action, Let's Do It Again) are probably the funniest movies that Cosby has ever done thanks to Poitier's straight face comedy. I call it, Dignified comedy.

I hear that Will Smith has purchased the rights to all of the Cosby/Poitier comedies, so we may be in for a treat if Smith redoes them right, without Jew influence.

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Obviously he did something, recently, for they go after him now.

quote:
Don't get me wrong, I never was a huge Cosby fan, nor of O.J. Simpson.

There is something that Bill Cosby isn't revealing about what he did to anger the Jews. It certainly wasn't his involvement with these women which Jews kept bottled up until now.

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
Bill was not a black pioneer comedian, looks like he turned out to be the spoiled child of the pioneers.

Godfrey Cambridge, Dick Gregory, and Nipsey Russell, were the ones doing prime time stand-up for Albinos. Bill was mostly unknown until his Album "Right" after that came I spy.

But the real pioneers for later Black comedians were Red Fox, Pigmeat Markham, Moms Mabley: they were raw and authentic like Richard Pryor.

But still, at the time, the funnest thing I had ever heard was Bill's "To Russell My Brother".

So Bill was the spoiled child of the Black pioneering Comedians.

Thanks for that info.

Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
^true
The pieces I've seen of Nipsey Russell, Cambridge and Gregory show them telling jokes that black people could identify with, I.E., Jokes about white people.

Cosby became more mainstream because he told jokes that unlike the above, didn't offend whites.

Red Foxx, LaWanda Page (Aunt Esther), Moms Mabley and Wildman Steve told blue (xXx rated) humour in "black tongue" that was much too raw for albino ears.
The first album I heard from Aunt Esther (LaWanda Page) was the first time I had ever heard a black woman with such a dirty mouth.

I love watching Sidney Poitier do comedy.
His flicks with Bill Cosby (Uptown Saturday Night, A Piece Of The Action, Let's Do It Again) are probably the funniest movies that Cosby has ever done thanks to Poitier's straight face comedy. I call it, Dignified comedy.

I hear that Will Smith has purchased the rights to all of the Cosby/Poitier comedies, so we may be in for a treat if Smith redoes them right, without Jew influence.

How was Bill's relation towards the other black comedians?
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Well, Eddie Murphy paid tribune to all of the old remaining comics in "Harlem Nights", with Della Reese, Red Foxx, Richard Pryor, Arsenio Hall, Robin Harris, and even had Michael Buffer, Nona Gaye, but Bill Cosby wasn't in it.

Perhaps Murphy has employed almost all of the remaining old & new school comedians in his films, but I can't recall even one that featured Cosby or Dick Gregory, but in Gregory's case, he hasn't been a comedian or in a movie for decades.
Gregory is an inspiration and still making money off of his 19702 book, Nigger, and the $100M he sold his Dick Gregory Diet to General Foods, so he doesn't have to deal with Jews.
Remember. Gregory made his diet formula while being an Civil Rights Activist. He's probably one of the smartest of all the old black comics.

The funny thing is, Eddie Murphy wrote "Tower Heast" and was going to use all black comedians and actors, but the Jews changed the line-up to all Jews and Whites, which is why the movie bombed. You can see Murphy in the movie looking pissed off at that no-talented Jew who they parachuted in to play the lead role.
Asians use the term "parachute" to describe someone who is incompetent, but got hired due to a family/Group/Racial connection.
All Jews are usually parachutes.

Murphy was also planning "Coming To America II" and Harlem Nights II", but the Jews fukked that up for everyone, so the world will never be able to see them, thanks to the Jews and American Millionaire/Billionaire Negroes who refuse to finance their own vehicles..

Member # 18264

Member Rated:
^ This reminds me of someone stating that there are too many black comedians, now. I forgot who stated this not too long ago.
mena7
Member # 20555

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mena7   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

ill Cosby charged with 2004 drugging, sex assault of woman

ELKINS PARK, Pa. (AP) — Bill Cosby was arrested in the twilight of his life and career Wednesday and charged with a decade-old sex crime after a barrage of accusations from dozens of women made a mockery of his image as TV's wise and understanding Dr. Cliff Huxtable.
Holding a cane, the 78-year-old comedian walked slowly and unsteadily into court on the arms of his lawyers to answer charges he drugged and sexually assaulted a woman less than half his age at his suburban Philadelphia home in 2004. He had no comment as he was released on $1 million bail.
The case marks the first time Cosby has been charged with sexual misconduct despite years of lurid allegations and sets the stage for perhaps the biggest Hollywood celebrity trial of the mobile-news era.

-

Actor and comedian Bill Cosby is helped as he leaves a court appearance where he faced a felony charge of aggravated indecent assault Wednesday, Dec. 30, 2015, in Elkins Park, Pa. Cosby was arrested and charged Wednesday with drugging and sexually assaulting a woman at his home in January 2004. (AP Photo/Mel Evans)

-
This booking photograph released by the Montgomery County District Attorney¿s Office shows Bill Cosby, who was arrested and charged Wednesday, Dec. 30, 2015, in district court in Elkins Park, Pa., with aggravated indecent assault. Cosby is accused of drugging and sexually assaulting a woman at his home in January 2004. (Montgomery County Office of the District Attorney via AP)

-
Bill Cosby arrives at court to face a felony charge of aggravated indecent assault Wednesday, Dec. 30, 2015, in Elkins Park, Pa. Cosby was charged Wednesday with drugging and sexually assaulting a woman at his home 12 years ago. (AP Photo/Matt Rourke)

-
FILE - In this combination of file photos, entertainer Bill Cosby pauses during an interview in Washington on Nov. 6, 2014, and Andrea Constand poses for a photo in Toronto on Aug. 1, 1987. Cosby was charged Wednesday, Dec. 30, 2015, with drugging and sexually assaulting Constand at his home in January 2004. They are the first criminal charges brought against the comedian out of the torrent of allegations that destroyed his good-guy image as America¿s Dad. (AP Photo/Evan Vucci, left, and Ron Bull/The Toronto Star/The Canadian Press via AP, right) MANDATORY CREDIT; TORONTO OUT; NO SALES; NO MAGAZINES

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/ap/article-3378934/Results-Bill-Cosby-criminal-inquiry-announced.html#ixzz3w4RaepTf
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Posts: 5374 | From: sepedat/sirius | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kdolo
Member # 21830

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kdolo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Arrested in 2015 for an alleged assault that took place in 2004 ......

Whatever !

--------------------
Keldal

Posts: 2818 | From: new york | Registered: Apr 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kdolo
Member # 21830

Rate Member
 -
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Yeah Kdolo Bill Cosby attacked etc

YET THE CHILD RAPIST WOODY ALLEN WHO RAPED HIS SEVEN YEAR OLD DAUGHTER STILL MAKING MOVIES???

Did Woody Allen Molest His Daughter, Dylan Farrow? And If So, Should You Disavow His Films?

quote:

The New York Times' Nicholas Kristof has

posted a letter from Dylan Farrow, the daughter of Woody Allen and Mia Farrow, in that Dylan says her father repeatedly sexually abused her

https://reason.com/blog/2014/02/01/did-woody-allen-molest-his-daughter-dyla

HOW DOES BILL COSBY GO THROUGH THIS ATTACK AND A CHILD RAPIST LIKE WOODY ALLEN CONTINUES TO MAKE FILMS [Mad]

woody allens, daughter said he raped her repeatedly when she was seven years old
 -

kdolo
Member # 21830

Rate Member
"HOW DOES BILL COSBY GO THROUGH THIS ATTACK AND A CHILD RAPIST LIKE WOODY ALLEN CONTINUES TO MAKE FILMS"

Thats easy.

Cause Cosby is a Negro ...a filthy rich, conscious, heterosexual Negro.....the kind Albinos fear the most.

Allen is a Khazar Turk Jew.....he is part of the club so to speak....they look out for him.

--------------------
Keldal

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
[QB] Yeah Kdolo Bill Cosby attacked etc

YET THE CHILD RAPIST WOODY ALLEN WHO RAPED HIS SEVEN YEAR OLD DAUGHTER STILL MAKING MOVIES???

How do you know he molested his daughter?
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
The Lioness

Please Read The Whole Post Again.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
O.J. had more evidence against him for stabbing two people to death and he didn't have to do any prison time for it.
Cosby has 45 people accusing him.

But if you have millions of dollars you can often beat the case

KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
One! Child!!! Accusing An Adult, Higher then millions of women accusing an Adult....
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
The Lioness

Please Read The Whole Post Again.

I read it again you said he raped his seven year old daughter.
How do you know that? Were you there?
I don't know if he did it or didn't do it.

Here are the facts:

Allegations of child sexual abuse[edit] Allen and Farrow engaged in a heated and emotionally damaging custody battle after they broke up in January 1992. That August, Allen visited his children at Farrow's home while she went shopping so they wouldn't have to see one another.[134] Farrow later accused him of having molested their seven-year-old daughter, Dylan, during that visit, and filed charges with the police.[127] Dylan said that the abuse took place in the attic. However, Moses Farrow, Dylan's older brother, then 15, said there were several people present in the house during Allen's entire visit and "no one, not my father or sister, was off in any private spaces".[135] The case was dropped in 1993 after a seven-month probe by a police-appointed medical team concluded that Dylan had not been molested.[136] Among the reasons cited for the team's conclusion were the contradictory statements made by Dylan and that her statements had a "rehearsed quality."[137] The judge eventually found that the sex abuse charges were inconclusive.[138] In addition, investigators with the New York Department of Social Services closed their own 14-month investigation after their similar conclusion, that "No credible evidence was found that the child named in this report has been abused or maltreated."[139] Allen was interviewed by 60 Minutes a few months following the allegations, when he described the custody battle, heated exchanges, and the allegations.[140] In February 2014, Dylan Farrow repeated the allegations in an open letter published by Nicholas Kristof, a friend of Farrow, in his New York Times blog. Allen again repeated his denial of the allegations, calling them "untrue and disgraceful", and followed with his own response in The New York Times.[141][142] Dylan's brother, Moses, currently a family therapist, told People magazine, "Of course Woody did not molest my sister... She loved him and looked forward to seeing him when he would visit." He said that their mother had manipulated her children into hating Allen as "a vengeful way to pay him back for falling in love with Soon-Yi."[143][144] Dylan has denied that she was ever coached by her mother and has stood by her allegations.

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OJ had no evidence against that is why he got off. This made some people mad that is why he is sitting in prison for a petty crime. The dumb fughk was setup.
OJ got off for the simple reason it is impossible to be in two places at once. He did not have enough time to do it. The time line presented by the state was flawed. That is why the jury drove from his home to the crime scene. The reenact the time line.

quote:
O.J. had more evidence against him for stabbing two people to death and he didn't have to do any prison time for it.
Cosby has 45 people accusing him.

But if you have millions of dollars you can often beat the case

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
The Lioness

You need to Highlight the Part that supposed to support the goof woody allen the Child rapist ...

should not just post a wickedpedia blurb and no idea what you post

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com